Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Ashen Lepus Recruitment Thread, For the guild under the sign of the wabbit :P
Short Strich * Member Since 2013-08-12
posté October 08, 2013, 13:46:35 | #1
Ashen Lepus Recruitment Thread
Ashen Lepus
Introduction:
Ashen Lepus, conjures imagery of the night sky, identified under the rabbit constellation. A soothing and peaceful atmosphere is what we aim for. We are a community based guild, we want everyone to have an enjoyable and relaxed experience. As a guild we take time to help each other, we progress at our own rates and we have fun with each other while doing so. There is no you need to do this or that, we'll help you along the way, but we enjoy everyone making their own unique style. There are also job ranks and rewards for players who want to take a more active role. We also throw monthly events to raise funds for our growing Haven World. There are many prizes and fun in store!
Ashen Lepus is run by Maddness (145+ sac) and Juniiper (145+ sadi), a couple in real life, working on their dreams and playing Wakfu in their downtime.
We also have a Guild Forum that has a lot more information, news, our events, community and sign ups, which we will let you know about if you decide to join us. Level 50+ to join, but talk with us if you have interest and we may be able to fit you in, this is a guideline to make sure people are set on what their main character/build will be. You may change builds later on as many do, but we want to make sure someone has a main character they will have fun with working towards endgame with.

Ranks:
Our ranks work in a few different ways: GP based, Job ranks, and Merit based. GP, or Guild Point, ranking is our standard for the rank and prize system. GP allow us to gauge how involved and active people are, but there are other ways of ranking as well. The merit system is where we can award a member rank depending on how they have helped the guild, because there are some people who help a lot, but may not get many guild points. Job ranks are volunteer positions that have requirements and can be applied for once you fill said requirements. Those who take up job ranks are greatly appreciated, have more access and may be promoted.

Member Ranking

★Little Lepus
All new members start out on a trial period and do not have access to chests.
★Yeomen
-With 1000 Guild Points* members receive the rank of Yeomen and gain access to Guild Chest 2.
*Guild Points, or GP are achieved by accepting and completing Guild Quests (top tab of guild interface). You can also gain 2 GP for each fight you win while in a group with another guild member. GP currently caps out at 9000 a week (you can see it in the same tab).
★Squire
Active members will receive the rank of Squire with 2000 GP and gain access to House Chest 1.
★Ashen Knight
Loyal members will receive the rank of Ashen Knight with 3000 GP and gain access to GC3 HC2 and HC3.
★Earl of Ashen
Devoted members will receive the highest Guild Point rank of Earl of Ashen with 10,000 GP and gain access to HC5.

Prizes
For each member rank up you will receive a prize for your loyal contribution, every +1000 GP hit after Knight, you will receive a prize. Job and esteemed ranks still receive prizes based on GP contribution. All members are limited to one rank up prize (alt's will keep your highest rank, but will not be prized twice). After 10k GP your prize is being OP ;D

Yeomen 1000 GP: 5000 Kamas and a pet (bow meow, wodent, gemlin)*
Squire 2000 GP: Consumables pack
Knight 3000 GP: 50 osa powder and 5 krosboxes.
4000 GP: Deco Haven Gem and 2 prestige krosbox
5000 GP: Well and Kit Display Window
6000 GP: 23 capacity bag (Charity, lvl 76)
7000 GP: 15 Fear Fizz
8000 GP: Voluminous Profession Box (of choice)
9000 GP: 25,000 Kamas
Earl 10k GP: Smith Magic Hammer

*These tend to be the pets stocked, sometimes one type will run out.

Job Ranking

★Sentinel
Members who have taken up the role of enlisting and screening new recruits. They are given invite rights and are to direct new members to the forums, explain rules and answer any questions they may have.
Requirements: Yeomen rank or higher.
★Artisan
Members who have taken up the role of stocking the guild with needed items such as; keys, bread, KenKO, etc.
Requirements: Must be able to provide crafts that are needed. Yeomen rank or higher.
★Sage
Members who help organize dungeon runs and keep communication open in game and on the forum.
Requirements: Character level of at least 100. Yeomen rank or higher.

Achievement Ranks

★Custom Rank: Duke Nukem
Given to the member with the most Guild Points accumulated. A custom rank of 15 characters may be chosen, but it must also follow the ranking theme and not out rank GM or SiC in principal. Limit: 1

★Ashen Crusader
Long standing members who have have contributed great value to the guild (usually promoted from Job ranks and who have gone out of their way to help others). Chosen at GM/SiC discretion.

★The Greedy Tsar
Second in command, or SiC. Unattainable. (Maddness)

★Princess Bloom
Guild Master, or GM. Unattainable. (Juniiper)

Haven World Status:
Our Haven World can be found near the first dragoturkey once you arrive to Wabbit Island by boat. We have every type of tree, plant and crop. The only rules are to: close the doors after you, only plant mobs in the pen, replant what you pick and clean up what you add.

Level 2 Guild Hall
Level 2 Lab (75% plant rate in Haven World on everything)
Phoenix
Zaap (Only goes out of Haven World, but reduced cost to 50 Kamas instead of 100, can also save at phoenix and use /suicide for free teleport in order to use reduced cost zaap)
Level 1 Kama Minter
Marketplace (links with other Haven World markets and Kelba Market, no tax for guild members)
Five Houses (need 5 in order to level guild hall to level 3 once we start to work on that)
12 Crop Fields (Some used for crop seed bank, but still have enough open ones with nothing in them for easy farming)
34 Forest (1-2 plots of each tree type)
Three types of fish, 2 Lakes each (No hook fish: Grawns, Sea Boowolves, and troutuna)
All and extra Profession Tables (Gathering and Crafting)
Majority of land is bought as well, only 8 more spaces left!
PvP Training Grounds
Lots of gardens, decos, and interactive areas, designed by Juni ;D

Buffs: Ashen Lepus, Guild Level 10!
Acquired:
Guild Chest With 40 slots
Guild Chest with 40 slots
Guild Chest with 40 slots
Guild Chest with 40 slots (next)
Costume II: Chaferion
"Guild Standard" Emote
+15 Lock
+15 Dodge
+10 Initiative
+35 HP
+10 Prospecting
+10 Wisdom
+1 Kit Skill
+10% Crafting XP
+15% Fire Damage
+15% Water Damage
+15% Earth Damage
+15% Air Damage
+15% Fire Resist
+15% Water Resist
+15% Earth Resist
+15% Air Resist
GP cap raised to 9,000

We can be contacted here in thread, through ankabox or in game chars Juniiper/Maddness. Alternate contacts are Esrym/Teima/Vivaire, Visitor/Visetor, Noobaflip, Undercover Brother(These may change depending on who our Sentinel+ ranks are at certain times)

Thank you for your interest in Ashen Lepus, we hope to see you around  

This post has been edited by Jferg - July 28, 2014, 22:05:11.
Reason for edit : Updated
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2013-04-09
posté October 08, 2013, 19:33:18 | #2
Good Luck! 

posté November 10, 2013, 22:01:46 | #3
Bumping this since I gave first post a little update. We've gained nearly 30 lvls since I first posted and would be really happy to get some more people to join up  

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2011-03-26
posté November 13, 2013, 04:53:09 | #4
ill join up on my enu , I believe his name is AncientMini ,

posté November 15, 2013, 03:58:46 | #5

Quote (Miniloki @ 13 November 2013 04:53) *
ill join up on my enu , I believe his name is AncientMini ,
Try finding you each time I'm on I'm not sure if schedules just conflict or something. Whenever you are around drop me a msg back on the forum here or in game

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-02-19
posté November 20, 2013, 16:28:15 | #6
My IGN is Celo, and I'm a level 10 fire Eni. I'm a returning player and I'd love to join your guild. I'll try to contact you in game.  

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2013-03-08
posté November 21, 2013, 04:35:19 | #7
Welcome Celo!
And Congratulations Ashen Lepus on the new Wabbit Island Haven World!

~Juni

This post has been edited by cbunny - November 21, 2013, 06:01:39.
posté November 26, 2013, 08:10:05 | #8
Updated top post. Haven world is starting to look awesome even if we don't have tons yets :3 We have guild hall level one, plants up to lvl 60 to get seeds from and 4 forest with assorted trees for when you can't find that type you need ^^ Happy guild hunting and have fun!

Edit: Will be looking into adding crop fields, quarries and lakes as well and can focus on more expansion once we finish up our level 100 sets  

This post has been edited by Jferg - November 26, 2013, 11:00:59.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-11-10
posté November 27, 2013, 03:54:01 | #9
I'm brand new to the game. I love this type of game but finding people to play with is hard. I would live to join a guild that has active members so I can play to my hearts content. my IGN is Sabman.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-06-09
posté November 28, 2013, 16:56:18 | #10
ill join u guys i am a returmimg player im looking for a progression type guild.

posté November 29, 2013, 03:12:59 | #11

Quote (Aerodt11 @ 28 November 2013 16:56) *
ill join u guys i am a returmimg player im looking for a progression type guild.
Not on atm will keep trying to get a hold of ya. Try pming one of our listed contacts for invite when you are on next ^^

posté December 11, 2013, 21:02:31 | #12
I'll join if you'll have me- I'm new to Wakfu but an ex-Dofus player (had 120-ish Sac a few years ago), so I know my way around generally. I just recently started leveling a Xelor with Lumino and Shadow as support, though I'm certainly open to switching my class according to the guild's endgame PVE class composition needs. I'm looking to claw my way over level 100 ASAP and only then pay attention to my professions, but I'm pretty excited about the prospect of helping build up a haven world.
As a college student, I spend quite a bit of time on Wakfu each week- most evenings for multiple hours. "Active" is an understatement.
Anyway, shoot me a message, my in game name is Morbo

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-11-12
posté December 15, 2013, 04:55:40 | #13
I tried hitting up one of the invite contacts in game but alas, it was not meant to be!

Please toss an invite to Ruzette and my friend at Worf, I'd like to try out your advertised atmosphere of laid-back-awesomeness.

posté December 21, 2013, 16:37:14 | #14
We'd love to have both of you! Mad and I have been a bit busy with the Holidays, we will be active this weekend and up to Christmas for the most part We have a Worf, did we get you since your post?

I thought I would mention our first guild events taking place this Christmas and New Years.

For Christmas we are having a raffle for guild members. You can get your first tickets by donating 2,000 resource points, and can get up to five tickets this way. Additional tickets cost 250 kamas each (all kamas from tickets go to the Guild bank for the Haven World). Mad and I are collecting up prizes; pets, sets, kamas, consumables, HB items and more! We won't be in the drawing as we will be running it fairly with a generator to pull ticket numbers. (How it's run (example): guild member #1 buys 8 tickets, and gets numbers 1-8, guild member #2 buys 4 tickets and gets numbers 9-12, guild member #1 gets 2 more tickets and now hold numbers 1-8 and 13-14. A number is picked and matched to the winner, that number is deleted from the pool and the drawing continues. We'll announce the prize before drawing a number, no favoritism! We're keeping track of who buys how many tickets and have a log with corresponding numbers.)

For New Years we will be running Lunar dungeon all night long with our hundreds of keys! We'll collect any unwanted drops for the HW's resource chest. Let's level up for the New Year

I'll have Mad update the first post. We've since made some progress:
We are now level 5 and our next goal is reaching level 6 and getting the public guild bank slot.
Our Haven World has a Guild Hall, a guild costume (though it doesn't work properly), a lab, four forests, two crop fields, every tree, crop and plant (minus puffballs) for your seeding needs, and lots of cute little interactive areas.
We have the +5 prospecting bonus and +10 more HP.
We have a few more members and we've both reached 100, as well as a few of our first Guild mates. You can usually find someone on, the guild seems to be most active in the PM for EST.

~Juni

*Edit, We've added two land spaces and replanted the main gardens. Herbalist plants level 85+ are missing atm  

This post has been edited by cbunny - December 23, 2013, 17:14:24.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-02-21
posté December 22, 2013, 04:11:54 | #15
Can I get an invite? My IGN is Mutant-Man.
I just came back from a pretty long break of not playing.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-12-27
posté December 27, 2013, 11:06:58 | #16
Hi there! Im a completely new player and am looking for some people to chat, learn the game, and play with! My IGN is Basedxx

Thank you!

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-12-28
posté December 28, 2013, 22:27:52 | #17
If you guys are still recruiting members I would love to join. I just recently got into this game from a year ago since the friend I played with quit (I did too since he didn't play). So I started a new character and would really like to take this game seriously.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-02-10
posté December 30, 2013, 06:52:21 | #18
hey if ur still recruiting im archip or chipo hit me up im rouge 67 and cra 83

posté January 04, 2014, 05:50:42 | #19
Got chip, mutant and based haven't found you online yet relaith. We're quite active and growing constantly first house towards guild hall 2 was just added to HW. Come on over and stay a while ^^

This post has been edited by Jferg - January 07, 2014, 17:56:11.
posté January 07, 2014, 18:09:50 | #20
We've gotten a few new lovely recruits, but we are still welcoming more! (Especially Enis for UBs >_> )
I'll get Maddness to update the first post, but here is what we've progressed:

We now have the 2nd guild bank slot (public for members ranked Yeomen and higher) and our first complete and decorated Guild House with a 5 slot chest (same rank requirements). Our second house's construction will complete by tomorrow. It will be private until there is a need for more public space.
We've also created a guild forum, but we will link you as a member. There is lots of information on the guild, rules, events*, professions and a way to plan runs and groups.

Our next guild bonus will be +5 wisdom, which we are more than half way to reaching.

*We're holding a guild raffle at the end of the month. We're hoping to raise some kamas for expanding the haven world's land, crops and forests. Valuable prizes offered, small fee to play  

This post has been edited by cbunny - January 07, 2014, 18:10:35.