Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

So are you lost? Love the game but have no one to play it with?
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2008-06-24
posté May 16, 2014, 00:41:21 | #1
So are you lost? Love the game but have no one to play it with? So are you lost? If you are then you should message me concerning your troubles.

Do you want roleplay? Gameplay? Tactics? A person dedicated to you? Well I am looking for someone currently to dedicate my time on Wakfu to. This does not mean recruiting you and then throwing you to the wolves. I know it can be difficult, even in guilds. So this is not a guild thing, it is a commitment to help one another when in need. To put one player above all and become their partner. If you are interested in this, respond to this post. Then add me as a friend. I am looking for someone who wants to stay on Wakfu. Someone who loves the game and wants to have fun doing what he/she loves. Above all, just be friends.

Why do I want to do this? Because I believe if one person does this, then another will, and another, and another. Then we will be a better community because of it. We will not be just grind farmers looking for the highest level to help us, we will be allies dedicated to make eachother stronger.

Yes I am a level 108 masq, does this mean lower levels should not apply? No I am actually looking for newer or returning players. So dont be shy.

Other then this, hope a lot of people apply. I will be sure to reply to everyone.

This post has been edited by DarkNoticalX - May 16, 2014, 02:36:17.
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2011-09-22
posté May 16, 2014, 05:58:50 | #2
Your not on, But i feel the same way man Add me Names , So Much Madness

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-11-06
posté May 17, 2014, 01:08:50 | #3
If a group was formed I'd be interested in helping sponsor it by helping with gear.

Gyrados / Sagara Sanosuke

posté May 17, 2014, 06:46:23 | #4
zoombas I will add you. I was thinking of that when I started this whole thing. I will message you with details.

Short Strich * Member Since 2011-03-07
posté May 17, 2014, 07:08:49 | #5
This is a good idea, I work to promote this behavior in our guild as it is the easiest forum to make friends and allies together with. You may run into bumps along the way but you iron it out until you create the community that can rely on each other. I think posting this in the Event section may be more progressive though, majority of people coming to this section are guild searching, in events you may get more responses like the one from zoom offering gear help. Nox has a pretty good server community, some people can be a pain, but overall it's a lot better than most MMO communities. You'll find people to help out with this along the way.

This post has been edited by Jferg - May 21, 2014, 00:27:10.
posté May 17, 2014, 07:23:44 | #6
I will do just that. This started out not to gain to much attention seeing I wanted it to be focused. However if I can organize it properly I think it would be just as good as a group.

Click here

Here is the link connecting this post.

[Edit] 0.0 Just noticed it was you madd.

This post has been edited by DarkNoticalX - May 17, 2014, 09:16:00.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2010-07-01
posté May 20, 2014, 05:43:06 | #7
Hey,

I've returned from a 15 month hiatus. Started out around lvl 105. I'm currently 125 after 1 month of play....but most of my time is basically spent idle, trying to convince people to actually play Wakfu . Like many I've resorted to Dual/Tri Boxing but that still doesn't really allow me to run higher level content. But I'd really like to play with people

I'd like to find a person, or group of people, who are interested in doing things.. specifically like running dungeons for exp, or leveling, or farming mats. I want to make a friend(s) that is consistent that I can count on to do things in the evening hours.

I feel I may not quite be the criteria your looking for, but I wanted to put my name out there incase you, or anyone else reading this feels the same

Lifewater (125 Fire Iop)
Satin (119 Water Eni)
Dword (74 Fire Cra)

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2010-04-11
posté May 20, 2014, 17:04:13 | #8
I also feel the same way too... And would very much love to come in play with you guys.

I haven't gone back to the game for almost two years now, so if possible, could you tell me if it would work as I restart the game from the beginning (to know if that won't cripple one another).

[Apology for the English

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-11-06
posté May 20, 2014, 17:09:31 | #9

Quote (Jferg @ 17 May 2014 07:08) *
This is a good idea, I work to promote this behavior in our guild as it is the easiest forum to make friends and allies together with. You may run into bumps along the way but you iron it out until you create the community that can rely on each other. I think posting this in the Event section may be more progressive though, majority of people coming to this section are guild searching, in events you may get more responses like the one from Jarsh offering gear help. Nox has a pretty good server community, some people can be a pain, but overall it's a lot better than most MMO communities. You'll find people to help out with this along the way.
I'm not jarsh T_T lololol

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-05-18
posté May 21, 2014, 05:21:19 | #10
id be intrested level 83 xelor =3

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-11-11
posté May 21, 2014, 08:55:26 | #11

Quote (jonei011 @ 20 May 2014 05:43) *
Hey,

I've returned from a 15 month hiatus. Started out around lvl 105. I'm currently 125 after 1 month of play....but most of my time is basically spent idle, trying to convince people to actually play Wakfu . Like many I've resorted to Dual/Tri Boxing but that still doesn't really allow me to run higher level content. But I'd really like to play with people

I'd like to find a person, or group of people, who are interested in doing things.. specifically like running dungeons for exp, or leveling, or farming mats. I want to make a friend(s) that is consistent that I can count on to do things in the evening hours.

I feel I may not quite be the criteria your looking for, but I wanted to put my name out there incase you, or anyone else reading this feels the same

Lifewater (125 Fire Iop)
Satin (119 Water Eni)
Dword (74 Fire Cra)
Hey jonei011. What you said is precisely how I feel as well. I always seem alone or a few people short of running the dungeons necessary to progress in this game. It seems hard to find enough people in the middle ground between the established elite groups and the strays who never seem willing to put forth the time for even the minimum of being geared/skilled to run what is needed. I too dual box and have MM and enjoy doing so, but I need help like everyone else in order to obtain better.

I will contact you in game next time I see you on, if you may remember me.  

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2010-10-11
posté May 24, 2014, 22:09:09 | #12
i'd be willing to apply , you can find me on
Zerodegrees(60 eni)

Miniloki (62 xelor)

or Dokoro (49 sram)