Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Skai's Political Agenda 2/5-2/19
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-01-03
posté February 06, 2014, 23:32:45 | #1
Skai's Political Agenda 2/5-2/19 Hello Nox!
Skai's back on the Amaknian Throne and I have a few goals in mind for the next two weeks.

Operation: Cabinet Recruitment
Will be updated if necessary due to changes in cabinet:
Vice Governor - Lucian
Head Guard - Oakly
Army General - (not yet filled)
Treasurer - Puddy-San
Weather Engineer - Ixxia
Challenger - Tremor
Ecologist - Caeli

Please ask them if you are unable to reach me for questions, comments, or concerns
Additionally I can be reached through the IGN Akyna.

Event: Hunger Games
After a full cabinet recruitment or starting the weekend (which ever comes first) will begin the planning of my favorite PK event, The Nox Hunger Games! To new comers, this is a PK event held in Emelka. The rules are simple: Do whatever it takes to be the last man standing. Relics, bread, food buffs are allowed.
Prize - TBD
Time/Date - TBA
Information Thread: To Be Created

Event: Seek-the-Governor
Idea comes from Kahlua's term. I will set up my haven bag in a location in Amakna and participants must try to find my haven bag for a change to gain a prize.
Prize - TBD
Time/Date: TBA
Information Thread: To Be Created

Operation: Beautification
I will be devoting my free time to fix the state of the nation in terms of unnatural species of the territory. I will be filling the territories with trees, crops, and flowers with appropriate resources to ensure that all citizens will be able to harvest what they need. To harvesters: Please be respectful to the Land of Amakna and replant for our bonuses and preserve the beauty.

Stay tuned for more updates and look for the appropriate threads of each event if you are interested in participating.

Skai
Guild Mistress of Illuminati
Governor of Amakna

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - February 07, 2014, 02:37:07.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-10-12
posté February 07, 2014, 02:35:37 | #2
Nur and Lullibye has proposed a Sufokian/Amaknian War for soldier farming.
Although there is the inability to become soliders to my knowledge, I will continue with this event for several days so people may find this opportunity to finish the Soldier achievement and gain some CP. Message me as soon as possible if you are interested! I will be taking names to know how long to keep the war going.

-Skai
Guild Mistress of Illuminati
Governor of Amakna

Ways to contact me: PM Skai/Akyna, Ankabox KHfan22, or leave a message with the cabinet members to leave a message.

This post has been edited by Doree22 - February 07, 2014, 02:36:22.
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-12-08
posté February 09, 2014, 04:30:04 | #3
Interesting events! I suppose they're only for Amaknans?

Also, it seems you didn't go through with the CP/soldier event yet?
I'm still up for it whenever you are!

By the by, I am the governor. Not Lulli. So it's not "Nur and Lullibye", it's just me. XD

posté February 09, 2014, 22:49:16 | #4

Quote (Poklop @ 09 February 2014 04:30) *
Interesting events! I suppose they're only for Amaknans?

Also, it seems you didn't go through with the CP/soldier event yet?
I'm still up for it whenever you are!

By the by, I am the governor. Not Lulli. So it's not "Nur and Lullibye", it's just me. XD

The Hunger Games will be open to all Nations
The Hide and Go Seek the Governor Event is strictly for Amaknians

Nur, When does your term end? I know that this week should be your last, correct?

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-12-08
posté February 09, 2014, 23:14:55 | #5
I'll keep checking back then! O:

And I suppose so, yeah. My term ends on the 20th.

posté February 09, 2014, 23:39:02 | #6

Quote (Poklop @ 09 February 2014 23:14) *
My term ends on the 20th.
oh??? I thought the elections alternate Bonta/Amakna and Sufokia/Brakmar.
Interesting! We'll have more time to plan this! ^^

Skype code: (Party)
hehe

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté March 05, 2014, 08:51:31 | #7
when i saw this i thought... omg someone trashing someone and claiming they have some grand agenda to ruin amakna... but no. Im sorta disappointed ;o;

posté March 05, 2014, 10:39:57 | #8
I'm sorry I disappoint you, Davros. I know my goody governor ways can't keep everyone happy but many people in this server are not looking for drama and I have received good feed back from my terms and events.
I'm a nobody to the popular world of wakfu but I can say I'm a name who forever keeps Amakna in check and prevents trolls from ruining my nation

Also this is an old post of a month. This is old news...

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté March 08, 2014, 06:24:01 | #9
You're far from a nobody skai you're a one of the sweetest and nicest players in the community don't let em get to you keep up the great work you're awesome (:

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-08-29
posté March 08, 2014, 19:46:20 | #10

Quote (KHfan22 @ 05 March 2014 10:39) *
I'm sorry I disappoint you, Davros. I know my goody governor ways can't keep everyone happy but many people in this server are not looking for drama and I have received good feed back from my terms and events.
I'm a nobody to the popular world of wakfu but I can say I'm a name who forever keeps Amakna in check and prevents trolls from ruining my nation

Also this is an old post of a month. This is old news...
lol Nox16 isn't a person you take Literal  

posté March 08, 2014, 22:20:39 | #11
@ Mini-Wini: Just saying my feelings to those who don't like my goody-two-shoes-ness. ^w^

@ Hacky: Thanks Hacky-Wacky~ \^.^/