Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

Nox - Brakmar - Death?
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2014-01-10
posté April 12, 2014, 18:29:09 | #1
Nox - Brakmar - Death? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not again! Who let this happen?

Also someone move this post to Nox for me. In my anger I accidentally created this in the wrong place.

In my defense, Nox should come before Remington anyways. c:

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté April 12, 2014, 19:21:57 | #2
You can just hide the Remington tab for it lmao. There's an option for it.  

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-07-16
posté April 13, 2014, 09:08:43 | #3
[Removed] may I remind you that Nox server forums joined Remington server forums so Remington is suppose to be 1st since we were here 1st.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Gataki - April 21, 2014, 21:23:42.
Reason for edit : [Forum Rule Violation - Offensive Language & Content (Section a and d)]
Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté April 13, 2014, 13:02:42 | #4
I just realized that there is no "Edit" label on the OP.

Y'know.. it takes a few clicks to transfer and recreate your not so long post. lmao.  

Recruit Moderator * Member Since 2013-10-25
posté April 13, 2014, 13:34:43 | #5
Moved it for you!

Just as a reminder, since threads about individuals in a government position can be a sensitive issue, the discussion should be kept to political actions, and not personal actions (especially from times before the player became governor).

By being in a government position, players do open themselves up to more criticism, but we should still try our best to keep things a little bit positive and avoid the negativity of fighting, insulting, and flame wars!

(Tiny signature test.)
If I did something horribly wrong, contact Sabi through an Ankabox message or send her an email at wakfumoderation@ankama.com to let her know. If you have any questions about moderation in general, check out my profile here. Feel free to send me an Ankabox message if you have any other questions, comments, or concerns. Have fun! ^^

This post has been edited by [MOD]Gataki - June 29, 2014, 13:49:56.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2014-01-10
posté April 14, 2014, 18:16:02 | #6
Thank you [MOD]Gataki.

I don't think Death is right for the position for Gov for reasons about politics.

Death should be impeached because I miss Mini and Death doesn't fulfill her job in that role.

Recruit Moderator * Member Since 2013-10-25
posté April 15, 2014, 02:01:37 | #7

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-10-15
posté April 15, 2014, 05:14:11 | #8

Quote (berryscary @ 14 April 2014 18:16) *
Thank you [MOD]Gataki.

I don't think Death is right for the position for Gov for reasons about politics.

Death should be impeached because I miss Mini and Death doesn't fulfill her job in that role.

I also don't think Death is right for the position of Gov for reasons about politics.

Death should be impeached because Mini is better at performing this role ans Death is inadequate.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-04-11
posté April 15, 2014, 05:44:29 | #9
Dear concerned fanboys,

Corroborating evidence is often a good way to make an argumentative point. I see no such thing in your complaints.

In contrast, I will argue that the plan for the first event of the term is being posted tonight, the nation has already had it's first meeting that anyone who has a job can attend in over a year (with an impressive turnout and a bang of a finish), and none of the paltry day to days have suffered as many of those who wish to nay-say have claimed.

I'd argue this is the best term we've had since the days when governments were still involved in trying to get the members of their nation active in the nation.

Peace,
Madd

posté April 15, 2014, 13:22:24 | #10
It is impossible for me to discuss my reasons as it would be against forum rules. Members of your guild should be ashamed of themselves for supporting this person.

Feel free to contact me in-game at any time.

Brakmar's News Anchor * Member Since 2011-04-26
posté April 15, 2014, 17:39:51 | #11

Quote (Moongrove89 @ 15 April 2014 13:22) *
It is impossible for me to discuss my reasons as it would be against forum rules. Members of your guild should be ashamed of themselves for supporting this person.

Feel free to contact me in-game at any time.
It not an impossible task, as all you need to do is find a way to word your content in an applicable manner. Yet the constant barrage only seems to point those against the government as having a personal resent against the current gov with no adequate reasoning that relate to politics.

In addition it appears you simply repeated what the first author wrote making a case for either being the same person, or using another individuals account to make the same point. Feel free to stop by our next meeting—Tomorrow Wednesday April 5th—at Brakmar HQ and voice any concerns before the government and all the citizens who attend. As I have said before change is always difficult to accept, but it is time for a new government. And we as a Guild have no shame in being part of the current government as we are all collaborating for a better Brakmar.

Tulish 

posté April 15, 2014, 21:08:20 | #12
Very well, I will express my problem with this gov even if it is a violation of forum rules.

First of all, I am a different entity then the other poster.

This governor in the past has harassed multiple people for a long period of time, with no justified reason, including members of his own nation. I was encouraged by multiple people to seek assistance from Ankama, but never did.

To make my own assumptions, any person or guild that supports this governor is also in support of breaking Wakfus terms of service. I personally find this to be disgusting, and conclude that this person is not fit for the role of governor.

I will not be joining any meetings in protest of having this person in government.

Brakmar's News Anchor * Member Since 2011-04-26
posté April 16, 2014, 02:03:27 | #13

Quote (Moongrove89 @ 15 April 2014 21:08) *
To make my own assumptions, any person or guild that supports this governor is also in support of breaking Wakfus terms of service.

I will not be joining any meetings in protest of having this person in government.
Thank you for your concerns. I must add that your assumptions will blind you from others good intents, but alas we cannot please everyone. Now that you have all you had to say out in the public I hope you will allow us to move on with our duties as government. And as I have said before you are welcome to attend our weekly meetings at Brakmar HQ to voice any concerns. —Tulish 

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-04-11
posté April 16, 2014, 02:08:42 | #14
Correction: Meeting is 5PM PST Thursday the 17th, I will not be able to attend at an EST friendly time tomorrow.

Thanks,
Madd

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-06-22
posté April 16, 2014, 04:21:37 | #15
on behalf of the Lovelace guild and all its allies I ask everyone to boycott and protest the current Brakmar government. please do not take part in any of their events or meeting. thank you.

-Mini

posté April 16, 2014, 04:27:21 | #16
Just to be clear, I have no problems with government. I have a problem when people and guilds support a governor such as this one. Using this person as a figure head is, in my opinion, a deplorable mistake.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-05-07
posté April 18, 2014, 05:03:54 | #17
One thing is wanting change from the status quo and challenging it, that's fine, and I don't see anything wrong with that. By all means go ahead and try.

But another is supporting is someone who had repeatedly shown in the past a clear willingness to go on personal vendettas, extended harassment and racketeering, in order to support himself. Any "corroborating evidence" would be probably considered against the forum rules as well. I'm warning against that, just as other people have as well. Death is not fit to lead Brakmar, and this will soon show.