Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

[Amakna] Back on Track
Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-02-26
posté April 25, 2014, 01:02:59 | #1
[Amakna] Back on Track Hello everyone,

Now that the war is over, I am putting all my energy to hoping for a better term. I do admit lately I have been down in the dumps if I have been hiding it with a smile. I know I have one more week left but I want to say that I will rerun for Governor so I can finish what I planned to do for this term in the next term.

Whether you vote for Nali or I, please know that Amakna will be in good hands under either governor.

Now what I do have planned is to have a Musical PK Chairs in Bilbiza. The idea is just like Musical Chairs. Someone will be playing an instrument and everyone will goof around dancing. Once the instrument is put away everyone will PK each other. The process will repeat until one person is left. the event will be open to all nations so everyone will get a chance at this type of fun.

Please keep an eye out for the event thread and hopefully it will appear soon upon reelection.

Here's to a better future,
Skai
Governor of Amakna

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-12-01
posté April 25, 2014, 01:09:14 | #2
wait...PK each other? This is not how I played musical chairs in 2nd grade.  

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-02-26
posté April 25, 2014, 04:40:04 | #3
Hi deadcafe!

You heard right! It's Musical chairs but PK style! Test out your skills in PvP. But don't worry, if you don't want to PK I will allow spectators if they show up out of the fighting region and remain gearless so they can be distinguished from the fighters.
It's a innocent kid games with a little sour twist in it!

Skai

Edit: For more information, here is a past Musical Chairs PK Style event hosted by yours truly.

This post has been edited by KHfan22 - April 25, 2014, 04:43:08.
Reason for edit : Link added