Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

What do you do when the governor attack you for no reason?
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2014-03-01
posté June 08, 2014, 23:58:36 | #1
What do you do when the governor attack you for no reason? So I was planting yews in Gnashville today when for no reason what so ever Mad Mini attacked me. After the incident the person with him tried to justify Mini's action be telling me that they were looking for eco-terrorist who was over planting Kraloves, of course I got nothing to do with and and neither did the other poor noob that got pked for no reason, so it got me wondering what is Mini's plan? Kill everything that moves and call it a day? Normally when people get pked for no reason they would ask their governor or guild for help, but since my guild is almost dead and the governor is the one attacking me what should I do? Spend 25k (which isn't that much but I'm poor) to transfer to another nation? Or do I stay and have to deal with the risk of getting pked by someone with no chance of retaliation? Well the only thing I know right now is I am voting for the other guy the next election, and I hope you will too.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-04-08
posté June 09, 2014, 11:25:52 | #2
Not saying it is justified but might of fallen under wrong place, wrong time...if Kraloves were overpopulated and they went to take care of it and you were the only ones around...that might be why. Not saying it should of been done would of made more sense to say hey...whatever....first.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2014-03-15
posté June 09, 2014, 15:38:38 | #3
Here's what you do. You message Kalliste or Fekri next time. And they'll get people to personally bodyguard you. For reals.

posté June 09, 2014, 16:05:09 | #4
Didn't say this at the time because it didn't seem relevant but the political chat was going crazy with the message about an outlaw yet they blatantly chooses to ignore it and go after me. After the whole incident Mini and his followers continual to do nothing about the criminal even after I pointed out to them.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté June 09, 2014, 23:27:25 | #5
If same thing happen me i would be an outlaw and ruin all ecosystems.
Until someone else win elections of course.
And i think something like that cant happen so often.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-06-06
posté June 10, 2014, 00:49:13 | #6

Quote (memoranda @ 09 June 2014 15:38) *
Here's what you do. You message Kalliste or Fekri next time. And they'll get people to personally bodyguard you. For reals.
hah you're cute  

posté June 10, 2014, 01:37:38 | #7

Quote (Celay01 @ 09 June 2014 23:27) *
If same thing happen me i would be an outlaw and ruin all ecosystems.
Until someone else win elections of course.
And i think something like that cant happen so often.
Don't know about you but i don't feel like dealing with a bunch of 6 boxing lvl 145s

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-04-11
posté June 10, 2014, 09:35:38 | #8
Bad gov is bad. I'm sure whoever chooses to run against mini will get blamed for it, because that's their game.

I'm proud to see Brakmar standing up against mediocrity. I wish I was available more (at all this week, so busy) to help with the pressure. I'll gladly sacrifice a characters CP for the cause.

Real talk, if you have those problems hit me or Idz up. We're full of 6box teams.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-06-22
posté June 11, 2014, 11:56:27 | #9
I see how u did not mention that I gave up the fight and PM'd you and told u I aggro'd by mistake and said sorry. nice touch. nice way to be a grown up about it.

posté June 11, 2014, 16:40:00 | #10
You PM'd me saying "oops missclick" and "QQ" which is a pathetic excuse btw, you left the fight only because I spoke up, the Eca with me did not receive the same treatment as he was PK'd to the ground by your friends. And yes I did not include you leaving the fight because that is not the point of this post, the point of this post is your inability to identity a single outlaw and the fact that you and your group of posies decided the best course of action is to KOS everyone there.

P.S. fix the damn bonuses its been down for a day

Quote (Sad-Mini @ 11 June 2014 11:56) *
nice way to be a grown up about it.
And speaking about being a grown up, this is coming from the person that once put "I AM THE BRAKMAR BITCH" on the government speech

This post has been edited by Mofan - June 11, 2014, 16:51:19.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-04-08
posté June 12, 2014, 10:17:35 | #11
Outlaws DO have a ...u know LITERAL sign above their head stating...."look here its me",...kill me...pls...or try to....if an outlaw was the issue i cant see any reason anyone else was attacked...that just doesnt make sense...sorry but it dont.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-06-22
posté June 12, 2014, 16:09:21 | #12
I Had about 15 PMs going on at the time. I was not even looking at the regular chat bar. and I know the outlaw had non outlaws helping him gather seeds

Quote (lyricalglitchen @ 12 June 2014 10:17) *
Outlaws DO have a ...u know LITERAL sign above their head stating...."look here its me",...kill me...pls...or try to....if an outlaw was the issue i cant see any reason anyone else was attacked...that just doesnt make sense...sorry but it dont.
human beings make errors and mistakes. these don't always make sense. I give up the fight and told him sorry, to me at least that nulls him being attacked. and Idk what ecafilp? the ecafilp I seen running around is a known eco terrorist

posté June 12, 2014, 17:40:55 | #13

Quote (Sad-Mini @ 12 June 2014 16:09) *
human beings make errors and mistakes. these don't always make sense. I give up the fight and told him sorry, to me at least that nulls him being attacked. and Idk what ecafilp? the ecafilp I seen running around is a known eco terrorist
Well turn out he wasn't the one actually eco terrorizing was he? So the point still remains the same, you and your friends PK'd random players and would've PK'd me if i didn't speak up