Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

A Belated Greeting - High Levels say Hello!, Come inside and meet some of the high level players of Remington/Nox/Dathura!
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté April 08, 2014, 15:08:57 | #1
A Belated Greeting - High Levels say Hello! So, for those of you who don't know me, or do know me and somehow managed to forget--

I aggress a lot of people.

It's not because I'm an asshole it's not because I need a life and it's not because you sleep with my mother (Despite what everyone seems to state mid-attack).

It's just fun for me, it's a part of the game. Why shouldn't I enjoy it?

but it seems as though everyone thinks I don't kill people my level, and that I jump people lower because I know I can win. That's not the case. I know I can win either way, level 130 or level 145. It's simply because anyone level 145 is--

1 - my friend, someone I wouldn't PK.
2 - a multiboxer, someone I would get jumped 5v1 by for killing.
3 - never in 5th, pretty much out of my reach.

this got me thinking.. Who is level 145 that I don't PK, and doesnt fit in those categories/only the third one. I'm kinda looking to get an idea of who and what is out there, I suppose?

So what's your story, I guess. The discussion is open to any server, I'm just curious now.

for example, I'm level 145, air fire sacrier who singleboxes. I'm spending most of my time at 5th pvping, or in Wa dungeon farming for woboots, wa wamulet, runes, my nettlez, and for my guild, who helped me obtain much of what I have now. I'm 10/7 for the sake of screwing the dragon osas who only won by kiting me, and I'm air to better handle the massive resistances of the cavaliews and guawds that plagued my mono fire build.

so, what level are you and what do ya do? I guess thats the best way to word the question. I wanted it to be pretty general but this looks like an introductory thing??? I don't know we'll see what the mods do with it. 

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-09-22
posté April 08, 2014, 15:23:45 | #2
Silly how you got around to your question Hate, but I was mulling a very similar thing this morning. I don't post on forums often and took a big break last year, so I don't have the notoriety you do, nor am I 145 (although we've met and you don't PK me ).

The way I was going to word it was to say, "Who's a high roller that may or may not be well known on the server? How did you come to be and what do you do in-game?" I'm curious to see if there are high levels out there that aren't in the traditionally big guilds and/or aren't multi-boxers playing by themselves (sorry for the assumption).

Anyway, the TL;DR for me is I'm Wolfie from Sufokia on the Nox server, 133 air cra (going air/earth once someone sells me the stuff I just posted in trade forum), and I'm working on profs to make gear for my alts as well as finishing up the relic BP quest because it's the easiest relic for me to obtain (even Meridia is harder because I took such a big break ).

Cheers!

posté April 08, 2014, 15:42:30 | #3

Quote (wildlittlewolf @ 08 April 2014 15:23) *
Silly how you got around to your question Hate, but I was mulling a very similar thing this morning. I don't post on forums often and took a big break last year, so I don't have the notoriety you do, nor am I 145 (although we've met and you don't PK me ).

The way I was going to word it was to say, "Who's a high roller that may or may not be well known on the server? How did you come to be and what do you do in-game?" I'm curious to see if there are high levels out there that aren't in the traditionally big guilds and/or aren't multi-boxers playing by themselves (sorry for the assumption).

Anyway, the TL;DR for me is I'm Wolfie from Sufokia on the Nox server, 133 air cra (going air/earth once someone sells me the stuff I just posted in trade forum), and I'm working on profs to make gear for my alts as well as finishing up the relic BP quest because it's the easiest relic for me to obtain (even Meridia is harder because I took such a big break ).

Cheers!
Yeah, thats exactly what I'm looking for, thats such a good way to word it xD.

maybe there are even some big names I forgot existed, like Cav, Kichi, etc. or maybe some big names on Remington wanna give us a window on their life

posté April 08, 2014, 15:55:01 | #4
I know it's probably still too early in the day for responses, but you should change the title of this topic to "Who's a High Roller?" or something like that.

Although I'm also kind of partial to "Who is your daddy and what does he do?" :p

This post has been edited by wildlittlewolf - April 08, 2014, 15:55:41.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-08-08
posté April 08, 2014, 16:48:44 | #5
I wish I could get into PvP in Wakfu, it looks like it could be fun, but on Remi a lot of people take it super personally and cause a maelstrom of drama.

As for the question~

I'm Usatei, I'm a triple boxer from Remington. I run 3 accounts each with a large selection of upper level characters to switch out when they're needed. (I could run 6 but I enjoy people's company too much to remove the need for them) I spend more time figuring out the most optimal strategies for things than leveling if I'm honest, and every few weeks I'll decide to level a new class to 120 or so and tinker around with ideas of builds.

I like to think I have some of the best-worst character names in all of Remington; Transcendent Ice Fairy, Daigusto Spreez, Imperishable Water Deity and Amazoness Queen to name a few.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-10-15
posté April 08, 2014, 17:20:27 | #6
o_o

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté April 08, 2014, 17:36:01 | #7
Note so I don't get edited: I'm only using terms found already in the OP.

I know everyone's definition of fun is different, but I don't see the fun in 2-hitting newbies on 5th while berating them, like you were doing recently or whenever you get into a foul mood. That just seems like being an asshole to me.

You've been playing for a long time, and you are one of the better geared players on the server, so it goes without saying that, yes, you could probably pk and beat people your level. However, it seems more often than not that it's a newbie who is getting pk'd because anyone you know/like has most likely been playing for long time and is around the same level as you and anyone you don't know/like has probably been playing for a much shorter time as therefore doesn't have the levels or gear to even pose a threat to you.

You know full well those you pk don't stand a chance and any fun you may derive from pk'ing people comes directly from knowing the fact that they don't stand a chance and will probably respond to you negatively and then you along with your hanger-ons can get your jollies by further berating them -- "you mad?", "loser", etc..

You're an asshole.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-07-16
posté April 08, 2014, 17:44:18 | #8
People in Remington are complete wusses, if you PK someone for the lols of it they bring an army of their Multiboxing friends to handle their battles, there are multiboxing guilds that go and hunt down people that PK others until to a point they try and make them quit Wakfu.

Sunday Remi use to have Wars but then it got to the point where so many people cried that they permanently canceled the Sunday Wars, which was so lame, duels are boring once you kept doing it over and over.

posté April 08, 2014, 17:44:55 | #9
By no means am I a hanger-on (I think PKing is boring/stupid/pointless, and I can't remember ever actually partying with Hate), but it seems like we're getting more threads pertaining to the PK/PVP talk than actually any info on random cool people in general on any servers other than myself and Usatei.

There's gotta be other people in-game that aren't the typical forum-goer and/or 5th Bond degenerate. Can we get more of those on here so this isn't a flame session?

This post has been edited by wildlittlewolf - April 08, 2014, 17:48:08.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté April 08, 2014, 18:06:48 | #10
I'll PK you Hate once Ankama gives me a reason to. Two years later and I'm still waiting.

Of course now you're in our guild now and that might not be such a good idea. Who's to say where we'll be two more years from now.

This post has been edited by Gynrei - April 08, 2014, 18:08:00.
posté April 08, 2014, 19:32:04 | #11
haha, man I dont even remember killing that nerd, how is he that angry

yeah, as stated I don't think I would lose to pretty much anyone, regardless of level. The ones I lose to atm are invis srams and ecaflips who RNG me to death.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté April 08, 2014, 19:46:43 | #12

Quote (AlterMeGo @ 08 April 2014 17:36) *
...get your jollies by further berating them -- "you mad?", "loser", etc..

Quote (HateSpawn @ 08 April 2014 19:32) *
haha, man I dont even remember killing that nerd, how is he that angry

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté April 08, 2014, 20:02:33 | #13
pvp atm has no strategy btw.

in a strategy game that tells you a lot. I think it's better to wait until they revamp pvp

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-06-10
posté April 08, 2014, 20:04:43 | #14
Psh. Getting pked by hatespawn can be actually fun, I don't even know what you're talking about, the unfairness of the situation is completely unrelevant, I think that pvp in itself is kinda bad but it shouldn't affect you that much, I barely decide to take part in it because most of my characters base themselves in cheesy/silly tactics that only work in pve, and that I generally dislike how people react to losing, even through I don't mind losing myself

anyways, I am gailtine, a level 124 sacrier that spends most time in wakfu thinking of ways to improve or or optimize already existent strategies, or merely alternative ways to execute them, I'm currently working on the meridia insignia, the otomai bp (as I'm sure many people are, considering they're basically free relics, and apparently can be traded for something else later) and generally leveling and gearing my many level 110-ish alts, my current goal is downing dp and the starting dungeons of wabbit island, I am a casul that mostly plays for the community even if I'm not that big of a social hit or a known name, I write stories/fanfiction of basically any genre and they are mostly wakfu-related requests by friends or guildmates, lastly i just play the game with a very uh... You could say carefree attitude, I don't really harbor hate or prejudice (other than Sufo being the absolute worst nation and that is totally a fact)

I am very intrigued by this thread and what might come, considering how nice (despite the one guy that complained about hatespawn) the introductions have been

PS: hatspoon QWQ you pk me often, does that mean we aren't friends?

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-12-21
posté April 08, 2014, 20:28:44 | #15
Wait why not PK your own guildies? It's so much fun  

This post has been edited by ForCanea - April 08, 2014, 20:28:55.
Recruit Moderator * Member Since 2013-10-25
posté April 08, 2014, 23:58:47 | #16
Hi there everyone. Thankfully we have the perfect place for a thread exactly of the nature that the OP has suggested, so I'll go ahead and move this thread there and change the title.

posté April 10, 2014, 14:37:09 | #17
You moved it and replies stopped coming..

Brakmar's News Anchor * Member Since 2011-04-26
posté April 17, 2014, 22:01:50 | #18
I don't hangout in Bonta because it's boring to me, one reason you probably haven't PK'd me. I also have 6 accounts which I hardly use due to my real life priorities, so when I login I just sign on my main and stick at Almanax. I guess if I was in 5th and I got PK'd by you I would simply login my 6 and spank you, but I never go to Bonta so meh.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-08-29
posté May 10, 2014, 03:50:29 | #19
I'm Mini most ppl on the server know me. I am often gov of brakmar. I duelbox a sac and eni both fire both lvl 145. Im either in a dungeon or something or running from out of a corner  

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2013-10-26
posté May 16, 2014, 20:22:37 | #20

Quote (ForCanea @ 08 April 2014 20:28) *
Wait why not PK your own guildies? It's so much fun

IKR, there is 1 specific guildie I like to PK all the time (though in all fairness he started it) but we pffft about later so who gives a squirrel's tail really o.o

I'm Ennie, not quite yet a 145 like some of you, I main a 139 A/E Osa on Nox. I stick around the crowded areas just long enough to remember most names and maybe watch a fight or 2 but don't socialize all that much outside my guild (perhaps I'm just shy!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?) unless spam tickling Nur counts...

but um. yeah. Hi!