Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 11 Flovor
The Flovor Bawl
The Flovor Bawl both ushers in the month of Flovor and commemorates the coming of the goddess ...

No flash

Hello everybody!
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-04-24
posté April 27, 2014, 09:16:02 | #1
Hello everybody! Hey, I'm not exactly new to Wakfu -- I played during it's beta stage but because my netbook gradually got weaker I had to stop playing, but now I have a mac so it's good.

Although, I never got to a big start in the first place or made any friends and I was wondering if I could get to know you people better! //Although I'm f2p at the moment on Wakfu so I can't continue but I will be subscribing soon so I can enjoy Wakfu more! I also have a deviantART -- Extraterrastrial

I play on the Remington server.

This post has been edited by Terratia - April 27, 2014, 09:20:53.
posté May 06, 2014, 13:09:04 | #2
Hey~Welcome back!

I'd love to help u get to know the small community of wakfu ^^ which is quite friendly and mature to be honest.

Drop me a pm on Shinon/Dignash either is fine. I will surely help u start off. Cheers!

posté June 26, 2014, 11:37:47 | #3
Although, I never got to a big start in the first place or made any friends and I was wondering if I could get to know you people better! //Although I'm f2p at the moment on Wakfu so I can't continue but I will be subscribing soon so I can enjoy Wakfu more! I also have a deviantART -- Extraterrastrial
--------------------------------------------

new- tai game ban ca