Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

lvl 2 kama minter
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-04-27
posté September 07, 2013, 12:04:04 | #1
lvl 2 kama minter Any guild have this yet? Also I think that making the new kama recipe for lvl 2 kama minter was a pretty assholish move Ankama. My guild doesn't even have a kama minter yet

~Trachinus Draco (Remington)

This post has been edited by MereBytes - September 07, 2013, 12:05:04.
Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-14
posté September 07, 2013, 12:17:37 | #2
Some guilds don't even have a Haven World yet.
#wakfuprivilege

However, I don't feel its 'assholish'. Just because its there doesn't mean you need to get it straight away. I, personally, love knowing what the new upgrades do and what to look forward to and plan next. Releasing a new level for a building isn't a negative. Its like releasing new sets that aren't your level and calling it 'assholish' because you haven't even got to the best set they used to offer.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-01-30
posté September 07, 2013, 13:40:45 | #3
Lol draco.I just logged to ask the same XD

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-04-27
posté September 07, 2013, 16:09:50 | #4

Quote (tashlol @ 07 September 2013 12:17) *
#wakfuprivilege

However, I don't feel its 'assholish'. Just because its there doesn't mean you need to get it straight away. I, personally, love knowing what the new upgrades do and what to look forward to and plan next. Releasing a new level for a building isn't a negative. Its like releasing new sets that aren't your level and calling it 'assholish' because you haven't even got to the best set they used to offer.
I actually hope there would be more kama recipes since atm there's just too many ppl mining at any given area because they can't drop a thing to get kamas.
I feel like they're rushing things with adding a lvl for the kama minter.
Can't they atleast make a lvl 100 kama recipe first and maybe add a few recipes for the kama minter that's lvl 1 before rushing into lvl 2 kama minter.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-23
posté September 07, 2013, 17:16:31 | #5
Friends in Guilds which own a havenworld and kama minter can be helpful here. They might buy your ore for nearly or exactly the amount of kamas the minter will generate from it.

Personally i don't really care if there is a better kama minter, as long as i've got access to its recipes.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté September 07, 2013, 18:04:27 | #6

Quote (MereBytes @ 07 September 2013 16:09) *

Quote (tashlol @ 07 September 2013 12:17) *
#wakfuprivilege

I actually hope there would be more kama recipes since atm there's just too many ppl mining at any given area because they can't drop a thing to get kamas.
I feel like they're rushing things with adding a lvl for the kama minter.
Can't they atleast make a lvl 100 kama recipe first and maybe add a few recipes for the kama minter that's lvl 1 before rushing into lvl 2 kama minter.
Run round to scrape the last of the ores that the hundreds (no im exaggerating, we dont even have that many players) of bots miss, just to spend millions to get a slightly ever so better recipe so your scrambling against the bots will be 8% (give or take a percentage of some value) more rewarding but still takes years to pay off the millions you paid.
how its done

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-03-05
posté September 08, 2013, 16:37:46 | #7
IMHO 2nd lvl minter is too expensive (the requirement to build gh lvl3), the new recipe is only slightly better than silver + lead (almost the same), I think our guild will not bother with gh lvl 3 at all, the only thing that is left worthwhile for us is a market.

BTW, does anyone have building that reduces the costs? What exactly does it reduce? kama and/or resources and what % is it cheaper. thx for info