Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Guild Points and Haven Worlds
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-01-11
posté June 05, 2014, 11:29:11 | #1
Guild Points and Haven Worlds In regards to guild points.

At the moment there are around 30 level 10 guilds on Nox and many level 9's right around the corner. With level caps increasing and so on, right now while the bonuses are of course welcomed, they kind of feel miniscule at the moment. Yes, yes they probably arent supposed to be big bonuses, but I still feel with the exception of a few like the kitskill, they are kind of eh. I know there are temp bonuses to buy, but I feel unfulfilled not working towards anything that is not permanent.

In regards to Haven Worlds.

While there are some good buildings, the space in them kind of feels a bit cramped even after all the land plots are bought if you have a few of the buildings. Many of the buildings also do not really seem that rewarding. I feel most guilds only kind of work to get the market board, kitskill, and prospecting. Many buildings also seem a bit expensive for what they do.

I am wondering if anyone else kind of feels unfulfilled from these two features? I feel they have a lot of potential, but at the moment both feel a little bland and unfulfilling.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté June 05, 2014, 11:35:33 | #2

Having everything unlocked is a nice feeling but I do have to say as far as feeling fulfilled goes? The bonus xp doesn't feel worth it. It's so minuscule but I do think the kit skill bonus is really nice to have as you already pointed out

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté June 05, 2014, 11:41:39 | #3
After they capped wis/pp these 6 hours of 40 wis/pp are not so good.

please drop revamp help us 

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-03-05
posté June 05, 2014, 11:52:40 | #4
HWs feel abandoned, once they were introduced they felt great, cool stuff. There was so much potential in them, but...
- New deco is not appearing not saying about themed land (Hello, saharash fields, lake, mines).
- New dungeons - nope
- Customizeable building skins - house and GH - all buildings have slots for customs but no scrolls to put into them.
- Relic drop nerf in HW - yes

posté June 05, 2014, 12:22:49 | #5

Quote (LioVamp @ 05 June 2014 11:52) *
HWs feel abandoned, once they were introduced they felt great, cool stuff. There was so much potential in them, but...
- New deco is not appearing not saying about themed land (Hello, saharash fields, lake, mines).
- New dungeons - nope
- Customizeable building skins - house and GH - all buildings have slots for customs but no scrolls to put into them.
Ask it to them and they will say you "Haven worlds are not our priority this year."
They always say same thing, about everything.  

posté June 05, 2014, 12:48:39 | #6
I havent seen a roadmap yet (the one that makes sense)

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté June 05, 2014, 15:09:48 | #7
HW's have never felt great to me. From the moment they were introduced they were expensive and only a select few players really get to enjoy the lego feeling it gives a player. HW's should be as cheap, easy to build, and create as Mincraft. HW's should be fun and an escape from the grind... not another one.

What Ankama didn't give us:

HW's were supposed to be filled with dungeons, some even player made.
Guilds were supposed to be able to collect tolls from others.
HW's were supposed to have Prims and reasons to GvG.
HW's were supposed to have monsters you could farm. Every figgin good drop from mobs has been removed.
The resources you can gather are limited and capped.

What we got from HW's:

Another monstrous grind. It costs a fortune and is time consuming for more stat bonuses.
We got guild chest space and a market board.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-01-11
posté June 06, 2014, 00:03:23 | #8
Hey mods could you move this thread back to general. This is not just about haven worlds, and I worded it in a way that it is not saying how it should be changed, and it is not talking about strategy, so it does not belong in the advanced gameplay category.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2014-06-02
posté June 06, 2014, 00:55:10 | #9

Quote (Celay01 @ 05 June 2014 12:22) *

Quote (LioVamp @ 05 June 2014 11:52) *
- New dungeons - nope
Ask it to them and they will say you "Haven worlds are not our priority this year."
They always say same thing, about everything.

I wasn't played Wakfu since the last year and now that I returned I don't see anything new in HW's system to say "that's awesome". All the mechanism of HW's are good but Ankama needs to improve it and don't say "it's not our priority in the moment" because they can get a huge attention to Wakfu with this system, all it just if they pay attention in what players like and what makes Wakfu a different game, not another mmo game.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté June 06, 2014, 02:25:56 | #10

Quote (androgyous @ 06 June 2014 00:03) *
Hey mods could you move this thread back to general. This is not just about haven worlds, and I worded it in a way that it is not saying how it should be changed, and it is not talking about strategy, so it does not belong in the advanced gameplay category.

The mods don't read this section. Better make a new thread in general linking this one. Then ask for it to be moved back.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté June 06, 2014, 09:26:08 | #11
I agree that a lot of the buildings aren't really worth it. I don't see people farming mobs in HWs anymore either. Only buildings that are even worth it are the lab, market board, bazaar, and kama minter. The academy and mine would be good if there wasn't a cap on pp and wis.

posté June 06, 2014, 12:30:25 | #12

Quote (Asthis @ 06 June 2014 09:26) *
I agree that a lot of the buildings aren't really worth it. I don't see people farming mobs in HWs anymore either. Only buildings that are even worth it are the lab, market board, bazaar, and kama minter. The academy and mine would be good if there wasn't a cap on pp and wis.
Pp and wis cap ruined many parts of the game ._.

posté June 10, 2014, 12:38:53 | #13
There is why I abandoned farming mobs in HW:
  • no relic frags -> go outside or in dungeon
  • some nice stuff is only dropped in dungeon -> go in dungeon
  • no wis boost like in dungeons -> go in dungeon
  • no item boost - contrabandists do not add stuff, they steal what is already yours
What is good:
  • you choose any mod you like to fight
  • you choose the area of the fight (a bit nerfed with removing 50/50 starting positions)
What is HW good for?
  • Farming lumber, farmer, herbalist
  • If supplied with workbenches - good for crafting but not for lvling crafts coz of +10% boost outside
  • tax-less market - too bad this is underused
  • chill-out area
  • teleport at half the price
  • more slots for guild chest
  • nice stats boost but diminishing with lvl cap increase and new gear
So... HW is good but not that good