Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Amagakuro's profile
Statistics
43 Posts (0.04 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté May 16, 2016, 21:42:56 | #1

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 16 May 2016 21:11) *

Quote (Amagakuro @ 16 May 2016 21:09) *
If i put my points on close combat instead of single target how much dmg i'll lose on single?
It won't matter until high level because you will put points in elemental mastery after you put 20 in close combat, instead of going for 20 single after you put 20 in close combat. You will end up losing like 60 mastery but you will have strong AoE Spells.
Mastery? What you mean? :X Still i don't know if i'll use aoe spells more than singles, if i lose too much dmg on single maybe, for my playstyle, it's not worth it, but still i'm not sure.

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #963443  Replies : 18  Views : 1907
posté May 16, 2016, 21:09:31 | #2
If i put my points on close combat instead of single target how much dmg i'll lose on single?

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #963437  Replies : 18  Views : 1907
posté May 16, 2016, 19:51:45 | #3

Quote (IVTea @ 16 May 2016 18:57) *
I have been called! I haven't slept at all so I will try my best with this

So first things first: Air and Fire go hand in hand! Positioning????? Area of Effect spells?! Best friends forever! Excellent choice, wonderful, A+ A+! While you don't NEED to play water you will lose out on very powerful heals as well as some nifty utility spells.

For Masqueraider you have many different routes you can choose from and honestly you can build this class to do almost anything. Since you enjoy comboing with air I highly advice a single target build. Single target Masq builds are the 2nd strongest builds in terms of raw damage. First is Elemental Disciple Masq (which can also be built for single target).

Elemental Disciple is the main reason people are running tri-elemental masq honestly. At the passives max lvl it grants incredible damage/heal with little effort involved. The downside with running ED is just the fact you have to combo or else its a dead passive so be sure to keep track of the elements you have casted!

I'm rambling I guess but I'll move on.

Classic Mask is a great mask to use especially if you like to fight with your double out as often as possible. Stating crit on top of the critical bonus this mask gives you allows you to consistently buff those around you. Potentially has more damage output than Psycho (20 extra dmg versus Psychos 15).

Psycho, while it does lower resistance, offers quick and immediate damage letting you act immediately. It tends to be better for shorter fights and isn't reliant on having your double out.

Coward while it does seem more support oriented is actually the strongest Mask we have, having the highest potential burst once you reach the high levels. When paired with the passives Charade and the Fluctuation you have a powerful hitter that can also heal like no other. Is also not double reliant.

How to stat actually varies on how you like to play. In the intelligence tab I would suggest statting % Armor Health points, Elemental Resistance, and the rest into % Health points if you want a sturdier body.

If you however want a Double with more health, I would just stat Resistance and Health.

For strength you have several paths you can take and its heavily influenced by the spells you have chosen. For me, because I only use Single Target spells I maxed Single target, Close Combat, and the rest into Elemental Mastery. If you do choose to incorporate AOE into your build I would suggest statting Close Combat and rest Elemental Mastery or just pure Elemental Mastery.

For agility it really depends. I statted Initiative then the rest into Dodge because I don't like being dead last in my little group. However if the turn order doesn't matter to you, throw everything into Dodge. You want to get at least 800 dodge in order to fully benefit from Artful Dodge passive (at its max lvl).

For your Chance tab this part can be tricky. There are many many different masq builds. For new players I would suggest % Critical Hit and then the rest into Rear Mastery. This is generally the go to and is absolutely solid.

Another way to stat Chance is centered around the Charade passive. You simply just do not stat crit at all and shove the points elsewhere whether it be Block + Rear Mastery or ALL INTO REAR MASTERY.

For your Majors I would suggest going Ap, MP, Damage Dealt, and Reduction. It's pretty standard and is great.

Once you progress further in the game and become more comfortable with your class you might want to restat and rebuild your Masqueraider to fit your needs and unique style.

I hope that wasn't too ramble-y I haven't slept in 10,000 years. If you have any other questions just ask here. I have your inbox but I feel that making knowledge public can help others who may be lurking.

Actually, damn, you have been pretty clear on the class xD.

So, i'm not scared to do a Tri Ele Masque at all, i know tho that i will not find any tri ele equips until 115 or so, so i'm wondering, which element should i sacrifice in terms of equipments until i find a tri ele equip?

The part on the stats was pretty easy to understand (thank you :*) so i think i'm ok with your suggestions.

For what regard the build i'm ok with the Single Target Build, i found that it's pretty funny to jump around an enemy xD.

That said, which will be my main skills? And how many i can max at the end?

This post has been edited by Amagakuro - September 27, 2016, 02:12:30.
Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #963421  Replies : 18  Views : 1907
posté May 16, 2016, 17:53:44 | #4

Quote (Juubkatt @ 16 May 2016 17:42) *
Hi. I "grew up" playing together with a air/fire masq and I love air masq mostly..
Depending on how you make your collision set ups you might be needing some assistance in your hp department in dungeon runs but otherwise with dmg, utility and great imagination you will still take out everything when it's needed.

If you like a playstyle ..don't change it cause its Meta.. Get good/ great at how you like to play ..and at higher lvl you will have easier time getting tri gear ..and can just transfer over some spell xp
Or do like I do ..Still lvl the third element in respec and random occations so it keeps up with char lvl ..and just get yourself that tri gear when ever you can.
Don't sweat it.
AIR /FIRE masq is a beautiful creature and you should rock it.

(sorryijustreallylovethatplaystyle)

Oh ..while low lvl.. and you don't have so much resists ...you might not want to use the fire masq ..since it will make you squishier + you are 2 targets with shared hitbox ...

I used my low lvl masq to play around with hoodlums 10-20lvls over me, soloing the gobbal dungeons far earlier than I could with my other classes (it's kinda a hobby of mine to try solo and if not work I duo with a friend).. weakness wasn't my problem on those adventures ...my hp was =P

I'm just noob xD, i'm scared to screw up with the stats or skills, i don't know what to prioritize first :X ; thank you for the advices regarding low lvls, i'm always playing with a friend so i've to test it, i hope to don't kill him first tho lol.

I'm glad anyway that you told me that the masque fire/air it's good in meta too, and as i say maybe i'll tri element, who knows, i've to try some combo, even if i don't know the most common ones

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #963403  Replies : 18  Views : 1907
posté May 16, 2016, 15:34:08 | #5

Quote (Wareen-Peace @ 16 May 2016 15:27) *

Quote (Amagakuro @ 16 May 2016 15:25) *

Quote (Wareen-Peace @ 16 May 2016 15:20) *
My masq is pure ranged support, however, water masq can is pretty good in the damage department but also gives you longevity via heals.

~Kouett
I don't really like to be a support, you're full water?
I'm water fire. However, I've seen lots of successful Air/Water Masq that simply use the fire mask when needed as a full damage class. Water by itself is really strong as an option class by way of Spitton.
Mmh, i don't know q.q, i would love to make a tri ele masque but i'm a beginner-ish, since i don't play from lots of time, maybe it's too hard/not very effective i don't know.

I need some guide on how put my stats points.

Do you know someone who have a dps masque?

And beside the fact that i don't want to be full support, maybe it will be good to have some useful skill, i don't know xD

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #963380  Replies : 18  Views : 1907
posté May 16, 2016, 15:25:11 | #6

Quote (Wareen-Peace @ 16 May 2016 15:20) *
My masq is pure ranged support, however, water masq can is pretty good in the damage department but also gives you longevity via heals.

~Kouett
I don't really like to be a support, you're full water?

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #963378  Replies : 18  Views : 1907
posté May 16, 2016, 15:17:30 | #7
Air/Fire, will it work or i need water too? [PVE] I'm trying now the masquerider, but i don't know nothing about it or how it works later on, i really like to play with the air mask since he have lots of combo, but i saw lots of ppl using a tri element, can you help me out on what i've to do early game?

My doubts are about the damage, with the air mask it seems not to shine enough with dmg, that's why maybe i need the fire mask too, but what about the water? Do i need it?

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #963376  Replies : 18  Views : 1907
posté May 16, 2016, 05:12:50 | #8
Need a detailed guide for the Sadida As title say, i need a detailed guide about the Sadida, do you have any?

Maybe some of you already readed, on other thread, that i was used to play long time ago, now though i don't have that much time to just try out the class until lvl 100ish or so and see if i like it, i just need a good detailed guide where maybe i can read where to put my points and how the Sadida work in general.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #963339  Replies : 5  Views : 1501
posté May 16, 2016, 04:27:13 | #9

Quote (Akiraiz @ 16 May 2016 03:20) *
You'll have to be careful and try to discern what some people say in this topic. Most people would prefer to talk about what happens to a class near end-game where most people have 12/6 build and can use the class to its full capabilities. If you are not feeling it, then it might just because you are too low-levelled for it.

Frankly, I can't discuss much when it comes to how they feel at low level as that was from a long time ago.

For Sadida, I would have to agree. It's damage is not the best, but the utility it provides is pretty amazing. Greedies are not meant to deal a lot of damage, but controlling a Blocker and having him use Kmir to manipulate the position of an enemy WHILE locking them, is very cool. They have access to -MP spells and even debuffs that reduce the enemy's damage. So they are quite interesting, albeit a bit frustrating if you use too many dolls.

I could suggest Masqueraider. It's always interesting to see one in action as they have a lot of options available to them when there is a situation at hand. They can heal, burst damage and map manipulate in pretty cool ways using double and their make-shift Kmir spell.

I would like to try them both actually :X
If i would take my time to try both of them, there will be 2 builds that you can help me looking for? Detailed ones and not only for the end-game since, as you said, i can't access it any time soon for time matter :

Thread : General  Preview message : #963333  Replies : 8  Views : 1000
posté May 16, 2016, 02:57:05 | #10
Thank you for pointing this out, i forgot to say that i'm not interested in the PvP :X

For the advices well, thank you, I always loved to try the Sadida but as a said i don't have so much time, i remember though that her dolls wasn't "strong", is something changed with the big patch or recently?

I saw the Xelor on action and yeah, i found him quite tricky and "hard to master" as many will say.
With the Sacrier, i've to say, i will find myself dead for sure lol, i'm not that good at all with that blood system :X

With the Cra instead i've to say that i never tried it at all since i'm scared that he can be, i don't know, boring? Maybe he's not boring at all.

Thread : General  Preview message : #963329  Replies : 8  Views : 1000
posté May 16, 2016, 02:17:52 | #11
Need help with the Class Choice [PvE] I know i know, this is just another thread about this argument, but still, i really need help since i don't have so much time for trying all the classes until 60ish.

I'll explain what i tried and what i feel with that specific class.

So far i tried the Osamodas (lvl 81) the Feca (lvl 52) and the Eniripsa (level 52).

With the Osamodas i loved, of course, the pets and the huge fire damage that he could deal, still it was a bit boring on the long run i would say; yes, lots of damage but i would prefer some more crowd control, more turns on the battle but more easy maybe, or something like that.

About the Feca, i would say that i didn't loved him at all, i used him on a team of 3 chars with the eniripsa since, of what i remember when i played (months ago) it was kinda easy to use and he well fit his tank role.

The Eniripsa instead was kinda interisting with the fire branch, but still it's not for me.

Now, i would try other classes, like the Sadida, or the Masquerider, the Rogue, or the Xelor, i would say that i'm genuinelly curious about them all.
I'm not finding the true dps class or what, i'm finding a class that can entertain me, long time ago i tried the Air Masquerider and he has some good moves and crowd control, but it has quite low damage, like, really low (this was before the big patch that changed lots of things).

I want a mix of that, fine dmg with some fun mechanic or crowd control.
I don't know if having low dmg can harm me on the long run but please, advice me, and if it's possible explain me better the eventual advice.

Thread : General  Preview message : #963324  Replies : 8  Views : 1000
posté May 16, 2016, 02:05:01 | #12
So it's not for beginners? I mean, i'm not that an hardcore gamer so, if being under 100-120 means having an half class i don't know if it'll fit me-

Still i'm trying to search a class that would fit me, and the worst part is that i don't have so much time to try them all.

Thread : Huppermages  Preview message : #963323  Replies : 5  Views : 1240
posté May 15, 2016, 20:10:10 | #13
Huppermage, how does it work and what's the role he have in a party? As title say, i'm coming back in the game after months of inactivity, i had an osamodas level 81 + Feca and Eni lvl 52.
Now, lots of things are changed and, as all we know, to see if we love a class or not we've to reach at least lvl 50-60 (even more for some classes) so, to save some time i made this thread, how does this class work at the beginning and how at the "end"?

If you can help me with this detailed informations i'll appreciate it :X

Thread : Huppermages  Preview message : #963282  Replies : 5  Views : 1240
posté December 03, 2015, 06:49:56 | #14

Quote (themidnyght @ 03 December 2015 06:38) *
Its a lvl 140 monster found in the Northern Areas of Wabbit Island. Basically, you can't miss it if you try to get to Wabbit Castle
140 :X, what can i use in the meanwhile?

Thread : General  Preview message : #929136  Replies : 8  Views : 823
posté December 03, 2015, 05:24:47 | #15

Quote (themidnyght @ 02 December 2015 15:50) *
If you want some advice, I'd say go for water/air Eni.

The reason is because in my 6-hero team I have both a dragon Osa and a water/fire Eni. Its true that the fire spells seem very nice (specially when used for extra ap), but the reality is most of the times i dont need all the extra heal from the fire spells -although the aoe damage is a nice gimmick xD- because my most used summon with my Osa's lvl is Wabbit Archer (dont know english name). That summon heals for insane amounts so I mostly use fire to do damage or for the extra ap. Most of the heals from my Eni come from the last water spell or from Bunny . In fact fire Eni is sometimes annoying because healexplosive passive seems almost mandatory, so its either: no fire spells or bye bye "no heal" challenge :/
When i get this Wabbit Archer summon? My osa is lvl 81 atm

Thread : General  Preview message : #929100  Replies : 8  Views : 823
posté December 01, 2015, 23:07:09 | #16
Eni is good enough? Honestly i don't know if it's better do a full healer, so Water/Fire, but air is quite strong too .-.

Thread : General  Preview message : #928781  Replies : 8  Views : 823
posté December 01, 2015, 21:13:47 | #17
2 Players, 6 Man Hero Team, need advices ( lot of them xD) We've finally decided to buy the 6500 Origin Booster Pack, but we're wondering on which team would be better, this is our actual team:

Me:
Osa Support/DPS Fire/Air (no Earth)
Feca Tank Tri Element (he's a good tank?)
??? this is supposed to be an healer, but i don't know what to pick and how to build it, i've an Eniripsa lvl 35 by the way, if it's not good enough please, advice me and tell me why.

My friend:
Sram Water Air
Enutrof (Need to decide the element, feel free to give some advices)
Ecaflip Water

This is pretty much our build, is it good? Which healer should i get for the team? And why?

Reason for edit : It messed up my msg cutting part of it away!!
Thread : General  Preview message : #928768  Replies : 8  Views : 823
posté November 29, 2015, 22:06:08 | #18
Is this build viable even for a new feca? Or only for 170+?

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #928256  Replies : 64  Views : 23267
posté November 29, 2015, 20:59:49 | #19
Hero Team 2 and 3, help, Main Osa As sitle say i've a lvl 81 main Osa but now i want to exp 2 more class with him, what do you think my team should be? And why?

Thread : General  Preview message : #928247  Replies : 1  Views : 453
posté November 29, 2015, 14:11:57 | #20
It's perfect, thanks! Is this site up to date?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #928226  Replies : 8  Views : 686