Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Amagakuro's profile
Statistics
15 Posts (0.03 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté August 12, 2014, 22:53:41 | #1
Yeah sorry, 70 o.o

But what is that +28.75 you've got? It's not 46+46?

EDIT: Oh wait i got it lol, 46 +(46*5/8), now i get it, thanks xD

This post has been edited by Amagakuro - August 12, 2014, 22:56:03.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #762453  Replies : 2  Views : 423
posté August 12, 2014, 21:35:15 | #2
Osa Control Question, my math is out of control Guys i've a question; in the previous changelog that regard the Osa there was write the new formula was Character Level + character Level * Control /8

Well, now my osa is lvl 46, so if it's correct, 46+46*5/8 = 57 (well 57.5 actually, but it's 57).

So now i'm able to control an Elite Chafer and an Archer Chafer, lvl 40 and 30, so, 40+30 is 70.. what am i doing wrong with my math? xD

This post has been edited by Amagakuro - August 12, 2014, 22:30:37.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #762428  Replies : 2  Views : 423
posté April 18, 2014, 19:55:53 | #3

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 18 April 2014 17:14) *
I have a Fire/Earth Eca, so I should probably share some of my perspective.

I leveled to max D-Six, Die Alright, Three-Cards, and Heads or Tails. 2 spells from the Fire branch, and 2 spells from the Earth branch.

The remaining of the xp leftover, I distributed it between Craps (being the highest leveled), and evened out the other abilities in all branches to bring up my resistances a bit.

There are many other ways to build both trees, it all depends on your play style (we can't really tell you which build is best). I have not seen mono builds on Ecaflips in quite some time, it's become scarce, so I can assure you that dual builds have been pretty dominant.

My play style is very aggressive, so I build Elemental Dmg% with Crits, Crit Dmg%, and +2 range.

Depending on the crit in my gear, I normally do:
(+kit skill if need be)
(+1 ap) depending if you have relics or +ap items
10-15 crits
+1 range
Intelligence
Strength

This is what I'm currently built, haven't had time to play the game the past few weeks, but I get on the forums everyday

Click Here

You always want to start out with Precision, Ecaflip Die, and Feline Leap, like it was mentioned above.

I went:
Precision - Maxed
Ecaflip Die - Maxed
Tarot - Maxed
Double or Quits - Maxed
Cat Tree - Maxed
Feline Leap - Maxed
Roll Again - Maxed
Paws Off - 12

Earth/Water and Fire/Water are also good alternatives, but I'm not very experienced in that build to give out advice.

Thanks very much Fade, i'll try to do Fire/Earth too, i don't really like play as a support with water.

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #717801  Replies : 12  Views : 2723
posté April 18, 2014, 14:51:50 | #4

Quote (exponentialrage @ 18 April 2014 14:32) *
Fire/water could be a good idea from dark hurl set onwards, at around level 80. Gear can be a pain between excarnas set and larduous/lenald set, and at max level. I don't have much experiance with fire/water but I'd imagine you would want flealine army along with some of the more defensive supports, depending on how supportive you like to play. I would just be guessing at what I would of personally picked for fire/water though.

For fire/earth your main options are moowolf set at lvl 93, sand set, magmog set, wabbit set and emiw set. If you got hold of a thork set this could start to work at around level 70, kraken set at 80ish would also work, however neither of these give an ap unfortunatly.

Tarot is a better choice to go for with fire/earth to get more out of you're earth spells, it's good for fire or fire/water but can feel more of a hindrance for those. Any mixture of paws off, black bow meow, double or quits and roll again is good. Cat tree is also very good if you enjoy PvP and is ok in PvM, my build is already a bit WP heavy so I didn't take it, but it's definitely worth it if you plan to PvP a lot.

Wrong account oops, keep forgetting that I wanted to stop using this terrible account name

Thanks for the informations Exponentialrage, your eca which build have?
I'm really intrested to do a Pure Fire Eca, but i don't know if it could be bad or not.

In case it is bad maybe Fire/Water is a good option.

This post has been edited by Amagakuro - April 18, 2014, 14:52:24.
Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #717623  Replies : 12  Views : 2723
posté April 17, 2014, 19:07:50 | #5
Wow thanks Cyn for all those informations, I appreciate, for the sets especially.

For the Dual Elements, i don't really know, maybe when i'm around lvl 60-70?

And in case i want to do an Hybrid, which skills it's better to get?

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #717285  Replies : 12  Views : 2723
posté April 17, 2014, 14:36:23 | #6
Eca Fire {Info needed} Hi guys, I've an eca fire at lvl 15 and now I need help for build my skills.

I've Ecaflip Precision at lvl 13 and Ecaflip die at lvl 1, plus i'm using only fire skills (it's good to use only fire skills? :S).

Can You tell me if I'm doing good and what I need to do for the future? Skills and gear it would be appreciated.. and sorry for my bad eng :S

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #717199  Replies : 12  Views : 2723
posté March 15, 2014, 20:48:46 | #7
Oh, it's so bad? :< Don't know anymore at this point then.. thanks for the tips anyway.

Then i've to try a Foggernaut, I've already tried the other 3 classes, just for going out topic a little more, can you post me a valid guide for the Foggernaut Tank/dmg? An hybrid will be good.

Oh, and sorry for my poor english, and thanks again for the answer, i noticed the Earth Iop is really strong in damage.

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #692765  Replies : 3  Views : 984
posté March 14, 2014, 18:06:20 | #8
Tank Earth Build help? As the title say, any help for a Tank Earth Build?

I need to tank because we've in party 1 osamodas, 1 ecaflip and 1 sram, and not just for that; i like the earth tree and tank will be mostly helpful too.

I want to know what Specialties and Stats lvl up first, from lvl 1 if it possible, i'm lvl 11 right now.

Thanks

This post has been edited by Amagakuro - March 14, 2014, 18:10:15.
Thread : Iop  Preview message : #692363  Replies : 3  Views : 984
posté March 13, 2014, 23:33:50 | #9
Osamodas Build [Summoner] Help Hi guys, i need help with the Osamodas Summoner Build.

I'm level 24 and right now my skills are:

20 Blessing
2 Gobgob

I use 2 Gobball War Chief because i've the Pilgrim Staf crafted by a friend.

Now I'm undecided on what to choose, can you guide my hand? :<

PS: This is my higher character, so i'm still noob.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #692023  Replies : 1  Views : 4182
posté March 11, 2014, 14:20:52 | #10
The sacrier it's fun with fire, but it's a bit hard to play xD, how's the Osamodas with the Eniripsa? And which skill tree i've to pick?

Thread : General  Preview message : #690993  Replies : 2  Views : 378
posté March 11, 2014, 13:49:10 | #11
A good group of 2 {QUESTION} Hi guys, i've a question for you.
I want to play in a group of 2 with a friend of mine, but he chose the class before me and is an Eniripsa, now i want ask, which class is best with an eniripsa to play as a team with Multiman?

We do not want to become hardore players but just have fun, can you help us?

Thread : General  Preview message : #690969  Replies : 2  Views : 378
posté August 05, 2013, 23:01:29 | #12
So even the lvl of the skills, ok, thanks for all the answers, i'm going to test it without problem then.

When i've some other concerns can i post here?

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #586779  Replies : 5  Views : 647
posté August 05, 2013, 20:52:52 | #13
Hi, thanks for reply; i'll play in a group with a Xelor, but for him i don't know if is definitive xD

Anyway, i've leveled the other branches even more of lvl 1... i didn't know the skills lvl up with use.

I've to max both those support skills? angrr and blood pact?

And the skill reset have effect on elemental skills too? Or only with support skills?

Sorry for bad eng anyway, and thanks again for your help  

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #586717  Replies : 5  Views : 647
posté August 05, 2013, 18:30:08 | #14
New to Wakfu, and to Sacri Hi guys, i'm new of the game and i've lot of questions, but i'm focusing my concern about the Sacrier.
I want use the Fire Element, how i've to spek him? I mean, what skills i've to lvl first, and which support skill i've to lvl?
I don't really know much about the game, so, if you can, be very clear xD

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #586623  Replies : 5  Views : 647