Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Poklop's profile
Statistics
78 Posts (0.12 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté July 23, 2014, 21:14:30 | #1
1. Can't use Paypal, for "security reasons".
2. Can't use credit card, my card is a debit/credit and it doesn't come with a "password".
3. Mobile payments do not work.
4. Interac option does not work, page "doesn't send data" and refuses to load.
5. Not going to waste money buying a prepaid credit card/gift card because I doubt that'll work either.

I'm in Canada, so I think they give us a harder time than the US in terms of payment options. But from what I know, a lot of US customers cannot pay either.

Get on this, Ankama. Before I cry to Itsade.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #756581  Replies : 117  Views : 3993
posté June 29, 2014, 11:39:59 | #2
Varuru - I've had the honor of getting close Varu. My best friend and somebody I intend to keep in my life for eternity despite... Well, anything. Most patient and genuinely kind person I know, great sense of humor despite what anybody thinks or sees. Incredibly trustworthy and respectful. He's just my favourite person all around. MUCH LEGITIMATE LOVE TO THIS GUY.

Other notable people (in no particular order) who I've had the pleasure of being around: Lucian, Oakly, Tremor, Hebe, Balthier, Kurapika, Rice, Trala, Soseki, Lycho, Chandes, Maj, Kewkky, Mini, Alpha, Captain Nipples/Faisal (despite kicking me in the shins!), Pickles, Lex Luger, Cammy/Xskyx, Rendezvous, Ariam, Varick, Haineko, Greedon, Unseenvision, Mama Drhellington/Starr/Desko, Misao, Glitz, Sigurdette, Poette, Lullibye, Frozen Whispers, Elenore, Nalon, Goldenclockwork, Ennie, Arc Nemesis, Skai and a couple others (sorry, brain broke.), have all earned my quiet respect in some form or other (despite some of them being in questionable positions) and I'm happy to know them and be able to joke around with them. Keep it coo'.

-Lee/Nur

This post has been edited by Poklop - June 30, 2014, 01:26:28.
Reason for edit : .
Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #750263  Replies : 21  Views : 947
posté June 27, 2014, 02:02:54 | #3
I'll trade my soul.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #749642  Replies : 5  Views : 239
posté May 20, 2014, 03:27:02 | #4
Thank you for the info, Sabi. Much appreciated as always.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #733685  Replies : 5  Views : 210
posté May 20, 2014, 03:24:20 | #5
Link works! Thanks for your prompt response, Sabi.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #733683  Replies : 2  Views : 159
posté May 20, 2014, 01:37:14 | #6
Paypal payment not accepted. Tried to buy ogrines. This never happened before. Apparently I'm not allowed to use paypal due to security reasons.

I'm Canadian, btw.

(And Sabi, your link to support in the payment topic is broken.)

Please help me give you money. LOL.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #733645  Replies : 2  Views : 159
posté May 19, 2014, 23:02:29 | #7
Lol. Oops. I just posted something about this.

Rollback? I hope nothing of mine is changed...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #733587  Replies : 10  Views : 458
posté May 19, 2014, 23:01:16 | #8
Nox doesn't exist. Literally, I logged in and Nox was nowhere to be seen. Same thing when I tried again.

...What?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #733581  Replies : 5  Views : 210
posté February 27, 2014, 22:00:43 | #9
2 + 6, the others look too consuming

Thread : News  Preview message : #686039  Replies : 46  Views : 2030
posté February 21, 2014, 00:20:37 | #10
TWX-641866
^Pertaining to my not-yet-received "Upholder of Justice" title.

Btw, the new support features sounds good so far.

Thanks Sabi.

Edit: I received my title, so this is no longer an issue!

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - February 24, 2014, 18:20:29.
Reason for edit : [Completed] - Thank you for the update!
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #683249  Replies : 420  Views : 10067
posté February 18, 2014, 08:02:17 | #11
Hi Sabi.

YCO-955880

^ This is about a name of my character.

On a separate note and this may not be the place, but I haven't received my Upholder of Justice title either. Would appreciate some info on that! (Or should I make a separate ticket?)
Thanks.

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - February 24, 2014, 18:19:51.
Reason for edit : [Completed] + Yes, please make new ticket thank you!
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #682051  Replies : 420  Views : 10067
posté February 18, 2014, 02:29:15 | #12
Hi Sabi,

I tried several times to use the report bug or problem button in game as it happened, and it simply says there was an error making the report.

Don't know what to do now. It still forces me into JP mode.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #681959  Replies : 4  Views : 453
posté February 12, 2014, 02:30:25 | #13
Just gonna throw this out there, I launched the game again and the text input has not been fixed. Still forces JP in Hiragana mode.

Thanks for the prompt response Sabi, but where do I file a ticket to attach the file? I've looked everywhere.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #678683  Replies : 4  Views : 453
posté February 12, 2014, 01:23:41 | #14
Agreed. I like how when a character jumps over things, it's sped up and I don't have to wait for that annoying animation to go through.

But I still think we need to walk. XD I'd rather keep it as it was.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #678621  Replies : 8  Views : 636
posté February 12, 2014, 01:13:57 | #15
[Need More Info] Problems with text input/mini map removal So, I use a Japanese IME because I am frequently switching between the languages. Simply with Alt+~ I can switch between using regular English and Hiragana input.

Since this update, every time I click into a text box, it automatically forces Hiragana input. If I try to enter anything without realizing it's on (which is ALWAYS), it puts in blanks/gibberish.

This happens with: Markets, login, regular chatting, and anything that requires typing.

Unless I press Alt+~ before I type anything at all, it is ALWAYS automatically forced into Hiragana mode.

This is extremely annoying for me. This only happened since the update last night.

I had to add English (US) to my IME (I'm Canadian but can't use English CA due to the French accents replacing things like question marks)

Even though English (US) is now an option for me to use, I have to switch from JP to EN (US) every time at game launch. I have since fixed this by forcing EN (US) to be my top language, but why did this even happen?

---

With the login, inputting text into the password field has been annoying since a few updates ago.
I have to literally click into the password field to type my password. Awhile ago, I could just type my password without clicking into anywhere. Every single time I launch the game, I type my password but nothing comes up... Because I have to click into the password field to enter anything. I end up having to type my password at least twice every time. Does anybody else have this problem?

---

I find that I have to click on my character several times before pressing 'i' successfully brings up my inventory. It's this way with every keyboard shortcut, emotes, everything. I think there's a new problem with switching between chatting and using shortcuts. (And yes, I have pressed enter to close chat mode before trying to use a shortcut.) I'd like to add that this issue is prominent with a few people I know, so it's not just me.

With all these text input problems, my wakfu experience has become a plethora of frustrating clicking and button-mashing.

---

Mini maps. Where'd they go? Nobody enjoys not having one, so I'm wondering what prompted you guys to take this feature away.

Edit: I realize the mini maps were not meant to be removed. In which case, please fix it soon!

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - February 13, 2014, 04:27:33.
Reason for edit : Updated status
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #678611  Replies : 4  Views : 453
posté February 12, 2014, 00:45:17 | #16
I had two rocky fists and it pretended I had 1. I dragged it around in my inventory, and it separated. I had 2. I put them back into a stack. All was fine.

But yeah, bug.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #678593  Replies : 1  Views : 183
posté February 09, 2014, 23:14:55 | #17
I'll keep checking back then! O:

And I suppose so, yeah. My term ends on the 20th.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #677361  Replies : 10  Views : 722
posté February 09, 2014, 08:21:52 | #18

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 09 February 2014 07:28) *

Quote (Poklop @ 09 February 2014 05:25) *
I have about 5,750. I'm terrible at math but something tells me that it isn't enough.
Oops, seems I was a bit off! Its 60days + 1 day for every 100 bought. As long as you bought a single batch over 3000 and bought / used the rename scroll on the same day you should be fine
Minus the wait :l

In regards to ogrines expiring Sabi said this september last year
" As we always look into improving our system to match as possible your expectations, we are open to your feeback and will be sharing it with the team, so keep it coming! "
Click here
Surprisingly, there was never any followup.

Ahh... Mine are good for over 3 months! ... I still really don't want to wait 3 months to use my character, however. It's a Feca and with the revamp... Blarg.

Quote (RaZept @ 09 February 2014 07:59) *
maybe to slow down something like............ someone robbing,pk-ing or cheat on other people then they change name to run away, and cheat another and change name again.

Haha, it's easy to find out who changed their name though, since their characters are all linked to the same account/forums/friends list system etc. I don't think it's too ethical for Ankama to care about that though. Aside from robbing, PKing is an in-game feature and there's no need to prevent somebody to protect themselves from such. As I said before, it'd make them more money anyways.

This post has been edited by Poklop - February 11, 2014, 10:28:16.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #677125  Replies : 8  Views : 321
posté February 09, 2014, 05:25:09 | #19

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 09 February 2014 05:14) *

Quote (Poklop @ 09 February 2014 05:07) *
Uhh long story, but we can say somebody else has something to do with it.
nsfw nsfw nsfw nsfw

However, like you said I think its a little strange that it would be a limit on the account and not the re-named character. If that was changed I wouldn't really see too much of an issue

Ogrines should have a lasting life of 30 days + 1 day for every 100. So if you bought 1000 they would have a lifetime of 40 days before they expire. (worse than gift cards u_u)

also. please. option to recolour out characters
LOL, AS IN IT WAS THEIR OWN OFFENSIVE DECISION TO NAME IT THAT XD

I have about 5,750. I'm terrible at math but something tells me that it isn't enough.
That's another thing. I have to pay $10 to get any kind of ogrine at all, since I'm Canadian and paypal isn't an option unless you're paying $10 or over. So I just spent that much for nothing?

And yes character recolour would make me very happy. But that's another topic.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #677087  Replies : 8  Views : 321
posté February 09, 2014, 05:07:13 | #20
Uhh long story, but we can say somebody else has something to do with it.

Something random would be acceptable as well, although I still would like to make proper use of my ogrines and get the name I want.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #677075  Replies : 8  Views : 321