Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Poklop's profile
Statistics
81 Posts (0.12 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté Today - 07:25:48 | #1
Is this about the horrible lag? Because I can confirm that I get it too.
Lately it doesn't go away. Not even on relog.
It's not my computer, internet still speedy, nothing's changed. Never was a problem with wakfu before. Never lagged. But ever since these last few updates it's gotten to the point where I almost don't want to play anymore. Please do something.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #778844  Replies : 2  Views : 242
posté September 12, 2014, 08:56:40 | #2
Pure water sram here. Yes, call me stupid.

I agree with Skull. Heal move totally nerfed. I'm very disappointed with this.

Overall my damage % is good, but my actual damage teeters between the same, or worse than before.
It's just weird and I'm overall not happy.

As a 10 AP build, I intended to use Rascalry as a damage advantage for my heals. However, instead of being tactical, I've been forced to rely on the heaviest hitting move, Klepto (which I never did before) because the AP usage with Rascalry doesn't make sense. Why? Because after using 2x Rascalry, I'm left with 2 AP. The only remaining 2 AP moves either consume weakness or my loot, which I want to build up further and not use. Therefore I can never open any battle using Rascalry until I want to heal or something. And if something is far away enough, I can't heal anyways! And if I can, using the damage loot makes very LITTLE difference, and my heals friggin' suck. It honestly feels broken. Combining the MP loot with my damage loot takes a crapload of thought and luck in battle.

I will also agree with Skull when I say water feels like it should have better heals than fire.
That's just how it is in the game.
Having the tables turned on me doesn't feel good.

If I use traps and steal the 4 AP, it hardly matters. I'm pretty durable against mobs, but when it comes to this new crazy pvp business, I die very easily.

Like the new animations and everything but I'm either playing wrong or I've been nerfed to infinity, and considering how much thought I put into this, I am leaning more towards the latter.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #774787  Replies : 17  Views : 2205
posté September 10, 2014, 12:36:36 | #3
It happened before when they tried to implement changes that were made from Beta. They should fix it again. I... I hope.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773609  Replies : 10  Views : 509
posté July 23, 2014, 21:14:30 | #4
1. Can't use Paypal, for "security reasons".
2. Can't use credit card, my card is a debit/credit and it doesn't come with a "password".
3. Mobile payments do not work.
4. Interac option does not work, page "doesn't send data" and refuses to load.
5. Not going to waste money buying a prepaid credit card/gift card because I doubt that'll work either.

I'm in Canada, so I think they give us a harder time than the US in terms of payment options. But from what I know, a lot of US customers cannot pay either.

Get on this, Ankama. Before I cry to Itsade.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #756581  Replies : 118  Views : 4336
posté June 29, 2014, 11:39:59 | #5
Varuru - I've had the honor of getting close Varu. My best friend and somebody I intend to keep in my life for eternity despite... Well, anything. Most patient and genuinely kind person I know, great sense of humor despite what anybody thinks or sees. Incredibly trustworthy and respectful. He's just my favourite person all around. MUCH LEGITIMATE LOVE TO THIS GUY.

Other notable people (in no particular order) who I've had the pleasure of being around: Lucian, Oakly, Tremor, Hebe, Balthier, Kurapika, Rice, Trala, Soseki, Lycho, Chandes, Maj, Kewkky, Mini, Alpha, Captain Nipples/Faisal (despite kicking me in the shins!), Pickles, Lex Luger, Cammy/Xskyx, Rendezvous, Ariam, Varick, Haineko, Greedon, Unseenvision, Mama Drhellington/Starr/Desko, Misao, Glitz, Sigurdette, Poette, Lullibye, Frozen Whispers, Elenore, Nalon, Goldenclockwork, Ennie, Arc Nemesis, Skai and a couple others (sorry, brain broke.), have all earned my quiet respect in some form or other (despite some of them being in questionable positions) and I'm happy to know them and be able to joke around with them. Keep it coo'.

-Lee/Nur

This post has been edited by Poklop - June 30, 2014, 01:26:28.
Reason for edit : .
Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #750263  Replies : 24  Views : 1194
posté June 27, 2014, 02:02:54 | #6
I'll trade my soul.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #749642  Replies : 5  Views : 256
posté May 20, 2014, 03:27:02 | #7
Thank you for the info, Sabi. Much appreciated as always.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #733685  Replies : 5  Views : 221
posté May 20, 2014, 03:24:20 | #8
Link works! Thanks for your prompt response, Sabi.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #733683  Replies : 2  Views : 171
posté May 20, 2014, 01:37:14 | #9
Paypal payment not accepted. Tried to buy ogrines. This never happened before. Apparently I'm not allowed to use paypal due to security reasons.

I'm Canadian, btw.

(And Sabi, your link to support in the payment topic is broken.)

Please help me give you money. LOL.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #733645  Replies : 2  Views : 171
posté May 19, 2014, 23:02:29 | #10
Lol. Oops. I just posted something about this.

Rollback? I hope nothing of mine is changed...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #733587  Replies : 10  Views : 469
posté May 19, 2014, 23:01:16 | #11
Nox doesn't exist. Literally, I logged in and Nox was nowhere to be seen. Same thing when I tried again.

...What?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #733581  Replies : 5  Views : 221
posté February 27, 2014, 22:00:43 | #12
2 + 6, the others look too consuming

Thread : News  Preview message : #686039  Replies : 46  Views : 2106
posté February 21, 2014, 00:20:37 | #13
TWX-641866
^Pertaining to my not-yet-received "Upholder of Justice" title.

Btw, the new support features sounds good so far.

Thanks Sabi.

Edit: I received my title, so this is no longer an issue!

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - February 24, 2014, 18:20:29.
Reason for edit : [Completed] - Thank you for the update!
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #683249  Replies : 441  Views : 10880
posté February 18, 2014, 08:02:17 | #14
Hi Sabi.

YCO-955880

^ This is about a name of my character.

On a separate note and this may not be the place, but I haven't received my Upholder of Justice title either. Would appreciate some info on that! (Or should I make a separate ticket?)
Thanks.

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - February 24, 2014, 18:19:51.
Reason for edit : [Completed] + Yes, please make new ticket thank you!
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #682051  Replies : 441  Views : 10880
posté February 18, 2014, 02:29:15 | #15
Hi Sabi,

I tried several times to use the report bug or problem button in game as it happened, and it simply says there was an error making the report.

Don't know what to do now. It still forces me into JP mode.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #681959  Replies : 4  Views : 486
posté February 12, 2014, 02:30:25 | #16
Just gonna throw this out there, I launched the game again and the text input has not been fixed. Still forces JP in Hiragana mode.

Thanks for the prompt response Sabi, but where do I file a ticket to attach the file? I've looked everywhere.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #678683  Replies : 4  Views : 486
posté February 12, 2014, 01:23:41 | #17
Agreed. I like how when a character jumps over things, it's sped up and I don't have to wait for that annoying animation to go through.

But I still think we need to walk. XD I'd rather keep it as it was.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #678621  Replies : 8  Views : 678
posté February 12, 2014, 01:13:57 | #18
[Need More Info] Problems with text input/mini map removal So, I use a Japanese IME because I am frequently switching between the languages. Simply with Alt+~ I can switch between using regular English and Hiragana input.

Since this update, every time I click into a text box, it automatically forces Hiragana input. If I try to enter anything without realizing it's on (which is ALWAYS), it puts in blanks/gibberish.

This happens with: Markets, login, regular chatting, and anything that requires typing.

Unless I press Alt+~ before I type anything at all, it is ALWAYS automatically forced into Hiragana mode.

This is extremely annoying for me. This only happened since the update last night.

I had to add English (US) to my IME (I'm Canadian but can't use English CA due to the French accents replacing things like question marks)

Even though English (US) is now an option for me to use, I have to switch from JP to EN (US) every time at game launch. I have since fixed this by forcing EN (US) to be my top language, but why did this even happen?

---

With the login, inputting text into the password field has been annoying since a few updates ago.
I have to literally click into the password field to type my password. Awhile ago, I could just type my password without clicking into anywhere. Every single time I launch the game, I type my password but nothing comes up... Because I have to click into the password field to enter anything. I end up having to type my password at least twice every time. Does anybody else have this problem?

---

I find that I have to click on my character several times before pressing 'i' successfully brings up my inventory. It's this way with every keyboard shortcut, emotes, everything. I think there's a new problem with switching between chatting and using shortcuts. (And yes, I have pressed enter to close chat mode before trying to use a shortcut.) I'd like to add that this issue is prominent with a few people I know, so it's not just me.

With all these text input problems, my wakfu experience has become a plethora of frustrating clicking and button-mashing.

---

Mini maps. Where'd they go? Nobody enjoys not having one, so I'm wondering what prompted you guys to take this feature away.

Edit: I realize the mini maps were not meant to be removed. In which case, please fix it soon!

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - February 13, 2014, 04:27:33.
Reason for edit : Updated status
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #678611  Replies : 4  Views : 486
posté February 12, 2014, 00:45:17 | #19
I had two rocky fists and it pretended I had 1. I dragged it around in my inventory, and it separated. I had 2. I put them back into a stack. All was fine.

But yeah, bug.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #678593  Replies : 1  Views : 185
posté February 09, 2014, 23:14:55 | #20
I'll keep checking back then! O:

And I suppose so, yeah. My term ends on the 20th.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #677361  Replies : 10  Views : 737