Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Poklop's profile
Statistics
120 Posts (0.13 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté May 26, 2015, 09:34:49 | #1
Oh yes. Make the announcement when the tickets are already sold out. QQ

Thread : News  Preview message : #866636  Replies : 14  Views : 297
posté May 22, 2015, 10:34:44 | #2
Oh, I saw you in Sufokia earlier and was considering inviting you.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #864598  Replies : 2  Views : 136
posté May 20, 2015, 11:49:56 | #3
bump, issue still present

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #863591  Replies : 2  Views : 345
posté May 20, 2015, 07:01:59 | #4

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 19 May 2015 21:25) *

Quote (TinyLaNorthio @ 19 May 2015 20:55) *
gimme an option to disemble the mimisym too then I'll think again :s
You use a second Mimisymbic to disassemble the fusion from what I've gathered.

Lower prices is way better! Even moreso when its not even half the price, but a THIRD of the price. A shame that unmimi'd items are still linked, but this price change still makes them far better than before. I can see myself buying them now.
Is this for real?

Thread : News  Preview message : #863548  Replies : 37  Views : 711
posté May 13, 2015, 00:47:02 | #5
I noticed sometimes this spell simply does not work even when it's being walked on, though I only noticed this in PvE.

Thread : 1.42 Bug Reports  Preview message : #861230  Replies : 3  Views : 236
posté May 13, 2015, 00:15:30 | #6
I use Tax on my enutrof as well. I tend to stat him my own way, I use a fire spell I don't think many of them use either. My xelor is also water/air and for some reason, it gets complimented quite a bit. People love the extra AP and they also don't think the damage is too bad. I do, however, agree that it -really- needs a revamp.

Revamps are definitely making people excited to play again, and they are making people like their class more. I've mostly only heard good about what they've done. I wasn't happy with sram at first, but now that I've gotten used to it, it's alright. My main fear was that as other classes are getting revamped, it will put the classes that were revamped earlier (like sram) at the bottom of the food chain, as they develop further with new things. So far so good, though. Whether or not the game is going to become unbalanced again, the revamps have brought people back to the game and has made people excited--- So I think they've done their part in improving the game, even if temporarily, yes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #861221  Replies : 20  Views : 712
posté May 12, 2015, 07:41:48 | #7
I posted this in another thread, but I hear it's to do with leaving your bag open when you log out or whatever. Can anyone confirm? Just to be safe, I wouldn't leave your haven bag open for too long. I don't generally sell stuff from my bag, so nothing of mine has gone missing yet.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #861033  Replies : 57  Views : 974
posté May 12, 2015, 07:18:41 | #8

Quote (Monsterjellybelly @ 12 May 2015 07:06) *

Quote (LouCypher @ 12 May 2015 06:45) *

Quote (Monsterjellybelly @ 12 May 2015 06:28) *

Quote (Diedrick @ 12 May 2015 05:48) *
Probably for the same reason why they haven't fixed the *PvP Exploit*, ie the level 40-60s with 18,000 Merit, because they no longer have the staff assigned to this game for said purpose. They only have a few developers working on new content and thats about it. They are nickle and diming the community and have no desire to try to beat a dead horse with more staff. Clearly this game isn't going to drive a huge revenue or a bunch of new players so why bother wasting money trying to fix it.

I hate to admit this but you're right, and deep down I wish you were wrong.

Quote (LouCypher @ 12 May 2015 06:25) *
Rollbacks negatively affect honest players who had nothing to do with the shenanigans. They are not needed if you can track and remove all the bogus gear.

What about the people who bought the gears thinking they were legit? A casual player who has saved up for months buys it, doesn't browse the forums regularly like us, and then gets it removed. Are they suppose to be screwed? You can argue they can return the kamas but what if those relics were exchanged for other favours or perhaps bartered/traded for other things.

Rollback is the only way.
I understand what you're saying but those players can always open a ticket to try and resolve any oddball issues related to a situation like this. I would think it better to inconvenience a few players rather than the entire player base.

I've been through MANY rollbacks. None of which I or my guildies/friends had anything to do with and every single one of us got shafted in one way or another because of it. I'd rather not see anyone get shafted, but shafting a majority when you could shaft a small minority is not good for business.

This has been going on since Saturday, like what a previous poster said, stuff like this from other mmos usually gets fixed within 24 hours. The damage has been so great it will practically effect anyone who's in the high levels one way or another. Speaking of deleting duped gear, Ankama has never fixed or deleted duped gear from the past afaik or from what I've read.

I don't want a rollback just like you or any other person but unfortunately it's the only way. Your "opening a ticket suggestion" would take so much resource that it's impractical. Remember, they're also dealing with shit being stolen from peoples haven bags right now.

The games a mess right now, at least Nox is. But what happens here doesn't mean it can't happen to other servers, it's just a matter of when.
Actually they have, they made the game inaccessible for awhile, and cleared the inventories/haven bags of people with a suspicious amount of things, and banned some people who were very obviously guilty.

But the thing is, it took them ages to do it, I guess.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #861025  Replies : 282  Views : 2065
posté May 12, 2015, 06:45:25 | #9
Do you keep your bag open for shop? I heard it's something to do with that, so I don't leave my bag open. Either way I'd like to know so I can proceed to move my things elsewhere.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #861007  Replies : 18  Views : 708
posté May 11, 2015, 08:51:55 | #10
"Trent, why are you eco-terrorizing my nation?"
"idk lol"
"Well... Could you... Not?"
"Ok, since you asked"

--

ilu Trent, always being erratic and hilarious.
Considering the circumstances, I don't blame you for leaving.
We didn't get too chummy but you will still be missed.
Hope you find somewhere good to entertain yourself, I know you will.
Take care, and perhaps, see you later?

-Nur

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #860725  Replies : 49  Views : 2008