Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Poklop's profile
Statistics
134 Posts (0.14 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté July 24, 2015, 08:28:31 | #1
bump for details

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #890747  Replies : 48  Views : 2674
posté July 24, 2015, 07:42:36 | #2

Quote (ennieeee @ 24 July 2015 07:29) *

Quote (Poklop @ 23 July 2015 10:55) *

I also have another question. Were osas actually revamped yet? Or did they just get changed with the spell deck update? I can't remember if they were officially reworked or not.

I'm not entirely sure where the classes that remained after the Iop/Cra revamp stand, since first they said Sadis and Enis were next, and then suddenly we got spell decks and reworks for everyone. I don't think there's been official word yet whether the revamps are complete.

Alright, then I think they weren't officially revamped, at least not in the same way iops, cras, srams, fecas and pandas were. (Am I missing any? Who knows)

I don't think the revamps are complete, but I also think the question is if they're going to continue doing them or not, and when.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #890729  Replies : 16  Views : 1289
posté July 23, 2015, 10:55:07 | #3
I was meaning to make a thread about this sometime, and I still might, as I just fought an osa the other day. I haven't done so since spell deck. I thought Osas were strong before, they're amazing now.

In short, I was owned because the osa can summon AND go dragon, then switch places with (unkillable) summons on a whim (no LoS, costs only WP). I might just be bad at this game but I feel like I stand an even worse chance against an osa now. Is it just me?

Aside from getting the osa to waste WP (which I have no idea how to do since I don't know the class), the only tactic I've established against an osa who switches places with summons to kite you, is to push the summon far enough away from the osa then get in the osa's way. But that's a pretty costly set of spells (and MP) I need to use just trapping and/or pushing things around. The damage I deal after all doing all that, will not make up for the amount of damage the osa will then deal to me. If it did, there's still no guarantee it can be done for every turn, since the summon will obviously get closer to me and the osa--- OR it will just hang out in the back continuously healing the osa. It also depends on the type of map you're in and what you can use to obstruct the osa's movement. I think osa's got a push spell, so if you're in an open map, the osa will be able to get to the summon regardless and your efforts are all for naught. Beyond that, all I can really do is debuff them (-AP, -MP, -Damage)

So far, it looks to me that the class is impossible to kite and impossible to beat with pure firepower.

But yeah, super amazing. Not to mention the buffs and map manipulation tactics they have in PvE now. In conclusion... Start playing Osa?

I also have another question. Were osas actually revamped yet? Or did they just get changed with the spell deck update? I can't remember if they were officially reworked or not.

This post has been edited by Poklop - July 23, 2015, 10:59:46.
Reason for edit : tired
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #890052  Replies : 16  Views : 1289
posté July 22, 2015, 23:52:42 | #4
Back to the original thread topic,
There's not really much you can do. On this game, I've brunted harassment on levels that went beyond breaking the law. Even with screenshots, nothing happened. I was asked to take more screenshots, and was left hanging for long enough. Eventually you grow exhausted trying to prove to Ankama staff what is happening, and you just give up. As time passes, the harassment usually stops, whether it be you addressing the issue or just waiting for it to blow over. And that's how it's dealt with.

On the topic of gender, yeah I think people are treated differently based on gender--- SOMETIMES. Females are probably more likely to receive unwanted attention from males, buuuuut I also feel like they get cut a lot more slack. You can't always win.

As for what's going on in the tumblr above--- I know gossip can be hard to resist, but making public posts against somebody is a lot worse. Bad enough that Ankama doesn't even tolerate it on their forums; that's saying something. I think what Ennie is trying to say is that it's a case of a pot calling the kettle black. That is her opinion and based on your own logic, you have to accept it.

This post has been edited by Poklop - July 22, 2015, 23:53:17.
Reason for edit : Spacing
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889810  Replies : 144  Views : 2576
posté July 15, 2015, 00:06:49 | #5
IGN: Nur
Lvl: 175

Thread : Events  Preview message : #886909  Replies : 4  Views : 372
posté July 14, 2015, 22:24:16 | #6
Sabi, just put the gifts back the way they were. This change is pointless and dumb. And to the other person, yes, I'm already using my other characters as storage, I spend hours organizing my loot into stacks, and I -still- do not have the space to claim all those gifts.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #886889  Replies : 9  Views : 261
posté July 10, 2015, 21:32:28 | #7

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 10 July 2015 21:28) *

Quote (Poklop @ 10 July 2015 21:20) *
That's really stupid, considering I paid for that stuff and I HAVE NO SPACE.
Well your stuff isn't gone. Buy a better bag or use your CHEST...
I have the best bags and my chest is full. There are too many items in game to accommodate this sort of thing. And everybody, except for you I guess, knows the game already has problematic storage solutions.
All I'm trying to do is make a point out of the fact that limiting gifts was a crappy decision due to that reason, and that the red text spam was also a horrible idea.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #885471  Replies : 9  Views : 261
posté July 10, 2015, 21:20:52 | #8
That's really stupid, considering I paid for that stuff and I HAVE NO SPACE.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #885469  Replies : 9  Views : 261
posté July 10, 2015, 21:13:37 | #9
GIFTS DISAPPEARED. I had a lot of stuff in my gifts. I had a lot of EXPENSIVE stuff in my gifts. They're gone. Where did they go?

I understand you are now only allowing a certain amount of items in your gifts. If you're going to do this, please provide better inventory options.

Edit: I'd like to add that I'm getting spammed with red text about my gifts. This is probably most useless and annoying implementation since update.

This post has been edited by Poklop - July 10, 2015, 21:34:40.
Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #885467  Replies : 9  Views : 261
posté July 10, 2015, 21:11:49 | #10
Lots of bugs during spec as well. Now my eni gets 900-1000 dodge which didn't show while I was speccing even with the dodge passive in the activated spell deck. So now my eni's messed up. Yay Ankama.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #885466  Replies : 2  Views : 93
posté July 10, 2015, 05:37:55 | #11
Nur, sram, lvl 175.
I think the tournament is a good excuse for people to get used to their spell deck especially in pvp. I'm in it for the practice!  

Thread : Events  Preview message : #885042  Replies : 6  Views : 335
posté June 11, 2015, 14:15:48 | #12

Thread : News  Preview message : #873968  Replies : 123  Views : 5692
posté June 04, 2015, 09:01:42 | #13
No, I'm not the friend Morbid was referring to.

One thing, it was not an isolated incident. It happened many-a-time. You could've done something about it, you simply refused to, and you're still making excuses not to. But now you don't have to, so I guess that's easier on you in the end anyway.

You're guilty by association. You can't honestly complain about ganking while having gankers in your cabinet. You will get ganked because of said association. At the end of the day, the guild in question is to blame, and you are blamed for enabling it. That's why I called it justice ganking. It's the exact reason they did it, aside from some tallywackers who just wanted to have some fun-- For them, their intentions weren't actually spite at all, though.

And again, I didn't know the story of who ganked who until after the incident.

I appreciate you being gracious right now, but you actually have pointed fingers. And that, I do not appreciate. Now that you know, thank you for your wishes, I wish them back to you in return. My beef is not with you, and I know you're a overall nice person. Just don't be so quick to assume next time.
Take care.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #871326  Replies : 20  Views : 1113
posté June 04, 2015, 06:47:54 | #14
Hi Tulish, I'd like you to know something: When I arrived, there wasn't a single Sufokian being aggroed. None that I saw. None that any of us but you, apparently, saw.

There was one fellow I invited to come over who got involved in battle, but I believe he did so on his own free will. Even knowing he was there, I still couldn't join him. Why? Simply because there were too many users in a condensed area, and it's hard to see people who are either unwinged, not in government, or not in your party. A.K.A my eyes couldn't keep up with anybody, especially those without markers above their heads.

The person I told to come was winged, but since we're in the same nation, he didn't stand out to me. I literally couldn't see him until he was dead. So, even if Sufokians -were- getting aggroed, the fact that we didn't join was not because of any unsupportive choices we deliberately made, it was simply because our eyes couldn't catch it amongst all the garbage going on. Trust me, I would, and have defended Sufokia even if my chances of winning were slim. Ask Nereid. You're going to say we "broke your heart" and that we're "not good" because of human error? Thanks, I guess?

I find it hard to believe your story anyway, seeing as I stood there winged for a long period and didn't get pulled once. Let's not forget how badly hated by Nox I became, or how everyone knows my sram is actually a PvE build. Even then. Didn't get PKed. Their chances to kill me were so good, too. Weird! And if anyone were to PK me, the least surprising party to do so, would be Brakmar.

Why I didn't join you was obviously because of your partycrasher law, which didn't lift right away. Amongst other things, like, your lack of discipline with your unruly government members, and the fact that Brakmar was being infiltrated likely because of the burning hatred for those exact people. Can't argue their reasoning. You're mad at Forsaken for being "gankers", but that makes you a hypocrite for having gankers in your government. As I see it, they are ganking for justice while your gov members gank for spite, which is considerably worse. Coincidentally, we get more support from Amakna than we would've ever gotten from you, and we acknowledge that, even more so now. On top of which, you decided that you didn't need to tell us what exactly had transpired until after the ordeal was all over. So I mean, I don't know what you expected from us, but you should probably keep your accusative fingers to yourself at this point, and accept you're not our hero, that you made a rage-fueled mistake when you broke off alliance. It's okay though, because you saved us the trouble. Honestly.

Now that I think of it, it's funny how you're mad at us for not mindlessly joining into your self-induced butt-brigade, yet Nereid is mad at us because they think we mindlessly joined your self-induced butt-brigade. No Nereid, we definitely just stood there and watched. With good reason, as stated above. If you'd like a little run-down on what's been going on in Sufokian government since the time we allied Riktus in the first place, feel free to give me a jingle. It's not quite like what you're probably thinking.

As for the alliance, or lack-thereof, I knew Coco Loso had to be Brakmarian the moment he decided so badly that he wanted to ally with them instead. In fact I have a pretty good idea of who it actually is. But it doesn't really matter, and not really surprising. Riktus and Brakmar are similar in nature; they've bled into each other since birth. It would have been nice for Riktus to branch off and become more of its own thing like Ry was so excited for, but we'll probably have to wait a little longer for that to officially happen.

As for you, Ry, no hard feelings. We get it. We appreciate what you were taking to the table and I was for the first time excited in being involved with Riktus. We're sorry to see you go so soon. But, take this time away to relax and play for entertainment. You definitely don't need to stress out over it.

This post has been edited by Poklop - June 04, 2015, 07:14:15.
Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #871280  Replies : 20  Views : 1113
posté May 26, 2015, 09:34:49 | #15
Oh yes. Make the announcement when the tickets are already sold out. QQ

Thread : News  Preview message : #866636  Replies : 22  Views : 1765
posté May 22, 2015, 10:34:44 | #16
Oh, I saw you in Sufokia earlier and was considering inviting you.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #864598  Replies : 2  Views : 296
posté May 20, 2015, 11:49:56 | #17
bump, issue still present

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #863591  Replies : 2  Views : 414
posté May 20, 2015, 07:01:59 | #18

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 19 May 2015 21:25) *

Quote (TinyLaNorthio @ 19 May 2015 20:55) *
gimme an option to disemble the mimisym too then I'll think again :s
You use a second Mimisymbic to disassemble the fusion from what I've gathered.

Lower prices is way better! Even moreso when its not even half the price, but a THIRD of the price. A shame that unmimi'd items are still linked, but this price change still makes them far better than before. I can see myself buying them now.
Is this for real?

Thread : News  Preview message : #863548  Replies : 37  Views : 1373
posté May 13, 2015, 00:47:02 | #19
I noticed sometimes this spell simply does not work even when it's being walked on, though I only noticed this in PvE.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #861230  Replies : 3  Views : 343
posté May 13, 2015, 00:15:30 | #20
I use Tax on my enutrof as well. I tend to stat him my own way, I use a fire spell I don't think many of them use either. My xelor is also water/air and for some reason, it gets complimented quite a bit. People love the extra AP and they also don't think the damage is too bad. I do, however, agree that it -really- needs a revamp.

Revamps are definitely making people excited to play again, and they are making people like their class more. I've mostly only heard good about what they've done. I wasn't happy with sram at first, but now that I've gotten used to it, it's alright. My main fear was that as other classes are getting revamped, it will put the classes that were revamped earlier (like sram) at the bottom of the food chain, as they develop further with new things. So far so good, though. Whether or not the game is going to become unbalanced again, the revamps have brought people back to the game and has made people excited--- So I think they've done their part in improving the game, even if temporarily, yes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #861221  Replies : 20  Views : 1008