Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Poklop's profile
Statistics
241 Posts (0.19 per day)
Most active in : Politics
posté April 19, 2016, 06:06:20 | #1

Quote (Eubie @ 18 April 2016 07:53) *
Heyo! Not sure if you're still recruiting, but I'd really like to join!

Name of character: Biryani
Alts?: N/A
Level: 103 (just a smidget off mark I know)
Have you been in Epitaph before?: Nope
Times (and timezone) you are online: Pacific. I'm on every night...sometimes waaay into the night.
Are you interested in joining our Forums/Skype chat?: Yes! I practically live on Skype.
What you are looking for in a guild: Active, full of rad people I can buddy with, or just be able to interact with. Playing the game solo is so lonely.
Goals in the game: Max out all Professions! I don't have the resources to get real good at PvP, and PvE has lost its magic for now. But I hope others will benefit from my bread baking skills hoho
Anything you'd like to add? If no, tell us something random anyway: I do the art thing. I draw the meme. I touch the butt.
Nice to meet you!
We share a similar schedule. I'm usually on at night (Also pacific time), so feel free to message Nur or Trala during those times for invite. During the day, try Aedan Bau or Mauquai.

As for your level, we can get you up to 108 no problem.
May all the butts be touched.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #956820  Replies : 16  Views : 1102
posté April 17, 2016, 09:45:17 | #2
WE DEM BOYZ

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #956416  Replies : 15  Views : 747
posté April 12, 2016, 13:24:31 | #3

Quote (BloodAspect @ 09 April 2016 21:29) *
:O

Quote (Poklop @ 08 April 2016 02:57) *
I have some for you thouthou.

Luv u
YOU HATED ME A COUPLE DAYS AGO QQQQQQQQQQQ

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #954603  Replies : 13  Views : 1103
posté April 12, 2016, 13:22:09 | #4
None that are overly active. The ones that are, do have a level limit.
At around 107 you can join mine(Epitaph), or 115(around there?) for Black Black Club. I don't believe this level is super high, but it may be daunting for someone who is just starting.

Another suggestion would to just join any guild for now to get your levels in.
Good luck.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #954601  Replies : 1  Views : 173
posté April 08, 2016, 03:10:01 | #5
Question. If someone gives you their account, is it possible to reset all the information under your own name if the other person agrees to give consent/provide identification to ankama support? And yeah, I agree it'd be nice to be able to update your cell phone number. But I can also see how this could be manipulated. Ankama support would probably ask for identification to confirm, making the process that much safer. They actually aren't -that- slow, I've had just one experience where they took forever to get back to me about something quite serious.

Thread : News  Preview message : #953811  Replies : 10  Views : 570
posté April 08, 2016, 02:58:37 | #6
Further explain the resource cut? o: Is it for the people who beat you in PvP, or for people helping you?

Thread : Events  Preview message : #953808  Replies : 7  Views : 373
posté April 08, 2016, 02:57:12 | #7
I have some for you thouthou.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #953807  Replies : 13  Views : 1103
posté March 26, 2016, 16:52:30 | #8

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 26 March 2016 14:11) *
If I have space in my party, I'll invite you. We run two parties in my guild, and there's always an extra space due to our guildies forgetting and not logging on. I can help explain how to play them, they're actually pretty easy. :p
You da best Kewkz.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #951818  Replies : 21  Views : 1294
posté March 26, 2016, 13:14:01 | #9
I'm often invited by Boogers, but once I get there, I can't find a party who knows what they're doing.

I myself... Only know a little bit about how to "play" these minigames.
I'm free on Sunday if nobody minds pulling a nub 187 sram with them. Can donate mats if you tell me whatchu need beforehand.

PM Nur (or reply here.)

This post has been edited by Poklop - May 05, 2016, 01:08:14.
Thread : Events  Preview message : #951766  Replies : 21  Views : 1294
posté March 26, 2016, 13:06:34 | #10
Long live the wheel.

Have you ever heard of Japadog?
Come visit 

Thread : Riktus  Preview message : #951764  Replies : 5  Views : 480
posté March 25, 2016, 17:52:27 | #11
Getting stuck in battle (Area quests) Heyo. This has happened to me frequently for the past week, I figure it's time to make a post.

Y'see, whenever I try to participate in an area quest (fighting mobs for the xp bonus), I get stuck in battle when the timer runs out.

Before, the mobs would just die, and the battle would end. Now, the mobs disappear, and my characters are left in battle. It seems the only way to escape it, is to die. It doesn't matter where I am, it happens in all area quests anywhere I go.

Pretty annoying.

Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #951615  Replies : 0  Views : 64
posté March 23, 2016, 10:49:10 | #12
Canadian reporting in.
Ironically, my first Poutine was devoured in Disney World, Florida, when I was in the "Canadian" section of the theme park.

I'm a disgrace.

How do you feel about cucumbers?

Thread : Riktus  Preview message : #951083  Replies : 4  Views : 471
posté March 21, 2016, 14:44:14 | #13

Quote (Beth-Killer @ 19 March 2016 06:09) *
Name of character: Scarlet Oak
Alts?: (This is my alt, but I don't play my main)
Level: 66

Have you been in Epitaph before?: nada

Times (and timezone) you are online: EDT 8pm-2pm week days, 5pm-4pm weekends (Im graduating soon and planning for a big move in the next week, but after that I should be very active in game if all goes as planed. I used to be on every night for at least 3-5 hours.)

Are you interested in joining our Forums/Skype chat?: heck yeah!

What you are looking for in a guild: looking for online socialization and some butt kicking with other people. What to be helpful to a community and just a fun time.

Goals in the game: Exploration, leveling, pvp, admiring game design and animation. Wanna be a bad ass masqueraider and a master lumberjack.

Anything you'd like to add? If no, tell us something random anyway:
I am a soon to be Media Arts & Animation graduate from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, my focus is 2D animation and 3D generalist. I like to study the animations and assets in game sometimes
Nice, I went to classical animation at Vancouver Film School. (Which is of course 2D.) If I'm not mistaken, I think I've already seen you in guild. Here's something to break the ice.

Quote (HealingHotness @ 19 March 2016 17:12) *

Quote (Beth-Killer @ 19 March 2016 06:09) *
Name of character: Scarlet Oak
Alts?: (This is my alt, but I don't play my main)
Level: 66

Have you been in Epitaph before?: nada

Times (and timezone) you are online: EDT 8pm-2pm week days, 5pm-4pm weekends (Im graduating soon and planning for a big move in the next week, but after that I should be very active in game if all goes as planed. I used to be on every night for at least 3-5 hours.)

Are you interested in joining our Forums/Skype chat?: heck yeah!

What you are looking for in a guild: looking for online socialization and some butt kicking with other people. What to be helpful to a community and just a fun time.

Goals in the game: Exploration, leveling, pvp, admiring game design and animation. Wanna be a bad ass masqueraider and a master lumberjack.

Anything you'd like to add? If no, tell us something random anyway:
I am a soon to be Media Arts & Animation graduate from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, my focus is 2D animation and 3D generalist. I like to study the animations and assets in game sometimes
At that level, Epitaph won't accept you, but Arcanum will. Simply PM Rosaris or Darkness'S Titan.
Kindly stick to your own recruitment thread, Kerellya. Thank you.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #950632  Replies : 16  Views : 1102
posté March 09, 2016, 11:39:13 | #14
bomp for interest

Thread : Events  Preview message : #948151  Replies : 5  Views : 798
posté March 06, 2016, 11:17:15 | #15
I luv Beboop

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #947624  Replies : 83  Views : 9260
posté March 06, 2016, 11:15:31 | #16
This sounds like fun. I'm pretty good at dying.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #947623  Replies : 7  Views : 525
posté March 06, 2016, 10:59:37 | #17
GRANDPA'S HANGOUVER SOUP
(Serves 3-4 depending on stuff)

Intro.
My grandpa hates cooking and so do I, but this shit is 10/10, trust me. This epic dish was created after a long night of hard wine drinking. It's delicious, easy, quick, probably not that healthy, but we're all going to die from cancer anyways. This is something you can make with crap you'll always have in your house so it's not something you have to go and shop for. If you don't already have these ingredients, then you're not white enough and we can't be friends anymore because I'm super racist.

Prepare time.
Idk like 15-20 mins.

Ingredients.
  1. One packet of dry Chicken Noodle Soup (Preferably Knorr/Lipton brand, around 84g per pouch)
  2. A can of tomato soup. (284 mL)
  3. Two weenies.
  4. Saltine crackers.
  5. (Optional) Shredded cheese of your liking.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Steps.
  1. Get a medium to large pot, cause you gonna be holdin' a lotta liquid, boi.
  2. Fill it with water. Doesn't really matter how much, just depends on how many servings you want and how dense you want the soup. I usually do a little more than half a pot. Not too little, but not too much--- Must accommodate the can of tomato soup, yanno. Bring that sucker to a boil.
  3. Grab yo' Lipton. I like Lipton. Tastes good, m8. But really, any Chicken Noodle will do. Home made, canned, packaged, whatever. I'm lazy and Lipton tastes best to me anyway, so it is my first choice. MMMM SODIUM. Whisk that stuff in and give it a good stir. Lower your heat to around medium or medium-high for 5 minutes or so. Can't really overcook the stuff so it doesn't overly matter. Meh.
  4. While your noodlies are boilin', kill time by grabbing some hot dogs and slapping yourself in the face with them. Alternatively, just take two out of the pack and slice them up. They get pretty big when boiled, so I tend to make smaller slices. You might prefer to use actual meat, like, maybe some kind of sausage or something. My family is cheap, and I'm a creature of habit, so I prefer plain ol' hot dogs in this soup since it's what I grew up with. Toss those bic bois in. (Beware of splashies!)
  5. Open up your can of tomato soup, and throw that in too. Make sure to lower the heat right away to a simmer. Mix often, because this stuff can really stick to the bottom of the pot if you don't. Simmer like this for like 10 minutes or something, til the noodles and hot dawgs look done enough.
  6. Pour your desired helpings into a bowl with an ice cube to cool it down quicker, and crush the heck out of some saltine crackers to throw in your bowl before you eat it. It makes it so much better.
  7. This is optional and I've tried it a few times, but you can also sprinkle some shredded cheese into your soup. I prefer it without cheese, because again, I'm used to having no cheese. Still, I can't knock it, it's pretty good.
  8. Eat and Praise Nursus.

P.S.: My mom would probably slap me if she knew I put this here, she thinks it's like some godly family recipe secret. Hahlol.

Edit: Oops, I'm late. Should postpone. Or just take this anyway, yw Nox

This post has been edited by Poklop - May 05, 2016, 01:08:14.
Reason for edit : hehu
Thread : Events  Preview message : #947621  Replies : 5  Views : 798
posté March 06, 2016, 08:14:03 | #18

Quote (EonV @ 03 March 2016 15:09) *
Name of character: Beastly Grim
Alts?: None I care about
Level: 15 (just started back up after account was blown up)
Have you been in Epitaph before?: Never been in a guild on Wakfu before
Times (and timezone) you are online: Roughly between 3pm-9pm EST (3pm-9am on Wednesdays and Thursdays)
Are you interested in joining our Forums/Skype chat?: I would greatly to enjoy joining skype
What you are looking for in a guild: People to talk to in the background while I play. It gets lonely ya know?
Goals in the game: Leveling back to my old glory of course (although so much has changed)
Anything you'd like to add? If no, tell us something random anyway: Lastly I would like to mention I'm abit of a wise ass, so if you don't have a problem with cruddy wise cracks then I think I'm good for this guild (other then my current lvl, I'm working on it)
Hey, Beastly.

In terms of wise cracks, heck yes. We're very, very carefree in terms of drama--- We simply enjoy a good lul. Your level, however, does not reach our requirements.
If you have not yet been accepted into another guild, mind if I ask what happened to your account? Says you've been registered since 2014. :O

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #947612  Replies : 16  Views : 1102
posté March 04, 2016, 08:51:22 | #19
I'm late to the party, but.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #947221  Replies : 80  Views : 1646
posté February 24, 2016, 13:17:29 | #20

Quote (AvaTheOrange @ 24 February 2016 12:17) *
so today i ate a sandwich with honey and nutella on it. was pretty good.

comfort food, you know?

Feel like I could use some.
My guild died in two days time.

Joining yours? I've lost all fucks for this game and want to annihilate.

Thread : Brakmar  Preview message : #945496  Replies : 84  Views : 3331