Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Poklop's profile
Statistics
194 Posts (0.17 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté Today - 04:31:55 | #1

Quote (BurningMasochist @ 09 February 2016 22:06) *
You want a plan motherfucker? Start preparing your teams.

Thread : Riktus  Preview message : #942637  Replies : 4  Views : 141
posté February 08, 2016, 22:36:57 | #2

Quote (MiseryDa @ 08 February 2016 22:06) *
I still have unfinished business with you Nur.

Must be unimportant, since I have no idea what you're talking about. ;D

Thread : Riktus  Preview message : #942423  Replies : 20  Views : 259
posté February 08, 2016, 21:03:07 | #3

Quote (vixifox @ 08 February 2016 17:47) *
Nice boosted character. I hope you know the people you just kicked out are not happy at all, some of us were in government longer than anyone, working our way up instead of just merit boosting an alt. thanks. watch your back.

Vixi, I don't know you, but for the short time we were chatting about pvp yesterday, you seemed nice. Unfortunately I have to agree with Nereid and others. What happened to BBC is exactly what BBC has done to everybody else. It astounds me that members from BBC are entitled enough to be openly mad (and somewhat harassing) about this situation, as it is incredibly hypocritical to do so. The poor character is really showing, and being placed in government by a boosted character does not mean you worked hard for your position in Riktus. I cannot believe any of that.

Thread : Riktus  Preview message : #942406  Replies : 20  Views : 259
posté February 07, 2016, 21:50:40 | #4

Quote (WELTIS @ 06 February 2016 23:25) *
I main as an air/fire osa, and my alt is an air/fire cra. (yeah I know).

Both are great damage dealers, both could fit nicely, so it's really a matter of taste if you want some extra support when it might be needed (aside from damage dragon provides) and extra tank (summon) or you like crazy +7/+11 range cra always have.

Personally my osa/cra/feca team is amazing. Each turn I buff osa and cra with APs/final damage, then I go debuff the enemies and the two damage dealers wreck half of the dungeon rooms.
Can confirm. Sometimes this guy wrecks 80% of the room with just these three. Save us all..

This post has been edited by Poklop - February 10, 2016, 07:40:19.
Thread : General  Preview message : #942239  Replies : 5  Views : 272
posté February 03, 2016, 19:33:32 | #5
I know of some people who avidly RMT, albeit I cannot provide any proof as I have not made adequate screenshots and will probably have no future opportunities to.  

Thread : News  Preview message : #941587  Replies : 23  Views : 745
posté January 30, 2016, 15:54:07 | #6

Quote (BloodAspect @ 28 January 2016 04:38) *
Oki lets do this

-Name: Thousand(wasup)

-Alts:2-3 whatever(cant beleive you didnt invite me for that run :O)

Level:159(got 1 more level today )

Have you ever been in Epitaph before:...once or twice ( still am tho )

Timezone:uhhhhhh...Canada

...forum thing: meh

Looking for in a guild:... Thrills and fun ^^

Goals in-game: THE INFANTRY COSTUME, fun, reach level 200(hell ya) and more fun

Thing id like to add: Got bored and i felt like this blank space needed to be filled up ( good night)
Rejected.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #940963  Replies : 5  Views : 257
posté January 26, 2016, 14:51:06 | #7
[BRAKMAR] Epitaph - Lvl. 10
Official

Epitaph
Recruitment Thread

---

Greeterlings.
I are Nur of Epitaph, an ancient and legendary guild with a rich & grandiose history, of which we should not speak--- Or maybe I'm just lazy. Fudge it.
But yeah, dis history's pretty dark, yo.

So, let's get down to business... I'm not going to pretend we're Play-to-Win. We care more about our experience in the game. Truth is, we're a very close-knit, drama & care free guild, whom are only proud enough to post a screenshot of their 14 minute Ow-El run here, and brag no further. BEHOLD.

For the good of humanity, we are opening our doors for others to come experience the atmosphere--- We are quite a delight. I promise. cough

Who we are:
Just people. Playing a game. God, so many questions. Back off, maaaaan.
In all seriousness, though, we're just a Lvl 10 Brakmarian guild with a cool colour scheme.
We enjoy the things you probably do. PvP. PvE. Farming. Puns. Cake. You better like cake, bub.

What we have to offer:
  • Guild Bonuses as listed below:

A Haven World in Brakmar, with everything you could ask for:
  • Lots of ideas for events if there is enough interest
  • A diverse and close-knit community with people from all over the world
  • Art. We have many talented artists in guild, and sometimes we just love to draw each other. Badly.
  • People to do any content with, whether it be high or low levelled
  • Humor so crappy you'll feel like you're 12 again
  • UB runs on a whim
  • Help in general. Not to mention keys GALORE
  • A safe place where you can misclick and nobody gets mad.
  • Britt. (You will find out.)
  • Access to max level crafting and gathering
  • Involvement in politics, albeit we have withdrawn for now due to COUGHCOUGHCOUGH
  • A system in which you can trade in resource points for frags!

...And more. Too much more. My brain is exploding.

What kind of people we're looking for:
  • Minimum level requirement of 108 (Occasionally there will be special exceptions)
  • Active
  • Chill
  • Prefer to take in MAIN CHARACTERS, but if you're active on an alt, whatever.
  • Preferably Brakmarian, but not a must!
  • Aren't going to rely on us to hold your hand through every single second of the game. You can solo, farm, or make a group elsewhere, you know.
  • Willing to put effort into the guild and its people as well.

DO NOT JOIN IF:
  • You are sensitive to dark/crude/harsh/offensive humor
  • Sexual innuendos freak you out
  • You beg profusely for everything then switch guilds as soon as people stop giving you attention (SAVE US FROM THESE PEOPLE AHHHH)

----> And last but not least, HOW TO APPLY:
Simply copy and paste this form, fill it out, and post it here. Me or my Supreme Council will get to you in-forum, and if possible, in game!

Name of character:
Alts?:
Level:
Have you been in Epitaph before?:
Times (and timezone) you are online:
Are you interested in joining our Forums/Skype chat?:
What you are looking for in a guild:
Goals in the game:
Anything you'd like to add? If no, tell us something random anyway:

----

That will be all. Thanks for reading, and hope to see you in game.

- Nur

This post has been edited by Poklop - January 26, 2016, 15:36:22.
Reason for edit : Broke the code, oops.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #940325  Replies : 5  Views : 257
posté January 21, 2016, 09:12:38 | #8
Epitaph would like to be included!

Volunteering for the trapping position. Got multiple characters in guild who can run this and also collect for trapping. Haven't done it before, no idea what we're getting into. So would possibly need a lesson, after that we're good.

IGN: Nur/Veltis/Renex Sevaro (Feel free to PM any of us, or reply here.)
Guild: Epitaph
Position: Trapper

Thanks!

Thread : Events  Preview message : #939424  Replies : 2  Views : 552
posté December 29, 2015, 10:40:46 | #9
I spent 12000 ogrines in one go, but I only got 1 emote. The only way to get 2 was to split up the transaction. Would asking for another one be too much, caaaauuuuse there was no legitimate warning about this, I had simply thought it would give me 2 for that amount.

Thread : News  Preview message : #934881  Replies : 10  Views : 714
posté December 19, 2015, 07:54:30 | #10
If you still have the rain cloud, I have Super Show sitting around. xD Lemme know.

-Nur

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #932852  Replies : 3  Views : 228
posté December 11, 2015, 17:32:29 | #11
Edit: Nevermind, I can't read. xD

This post has been edited by Poklop - December 11, 2015, 17:33:36.
Thread : News  Preview message : #931075  Replies : 81  Views : 3397
posté November 05, 2015, 12:23:45 | #12

Quote (Madd1 @ 04 November 2015 00:38) *

Quote (The-Boss-PK @ 30 October 2015 00:57) *
So is nox back to normal and I should start playing again or is everything still full retard.
It's been fine for me ever since I stopped caring about anything other than enjoying the game. ^_~
This is the key. A wise Madd has spoken.

Thread : Brakmar  Preview message : #924231  Replies : 7  Views : 843
posté November 05, 2015, 12:23:13 | #13
If you ever need help with this, feel free to message me. As long as I'm not fixing an abundance of stuff alone, I'm totally up for helping out. Good luck!

-Nur, current governor of Brakmar.

Thread : Bonta  Preview message : #924230  Replies : 19  Views : 2335
posté November 02, 2015, 04:09:41 | #14
Nation Meeting Follow-up

Turnout was pretty good at the meeting today, despite the daylight savings. (Dammit Nur, picking the best times to have a meeting.)

The meeting itself was pretty straight-forward, and everyone seems happy with how things are going.
Only thing that needs planning now is the events, and finding a nation willing to participate in our war plans.

Thank you to everyone who showed up and listened/voiced your opinion.
Again, keep checking back for event dates!

This post has been edited by Poklop - November 02, 2015, 04:12:09.
Thread : Brakmar  Preview message : #923601  Replies : 7  Views : 843
posté October 30, 2015, 01:40:38 | #15

Quote (The-Boss-PK @ 30 October 2015 00:57) *
So is nox back to normal and I should start playing again or is everything still full retard.
Seems to be fine to me, but it's really based on opinion. Never know until you look.

Thread : Brakmar  Preview message : #923020  Replies : 7  Views : 843
posté October 29, 2015, 09:18:46 | #16
Nur's Mandate Thread

Nur's Mandate Thread
10/25/2015 - 11/08/2015

Hello, everyone. With the encouragement of my friends and a surprising barrage of support, I'm back, and happy to be here. This term my vice Ultimatek, and I, have brainstormed some neat ideas to further better the nation of Brakmar with both fun and order. Read on for more specifics!

----

Table of Contents
1. The "Friendly" War
2. The Cabinet
3. Stance on Raids
4. Nation Meeting
5. Cabinet Meet
6. Events
7. Alliances
8. Ecology
9. Closing Statement

----

1. The "Friendly" War
You heard right. I said the magic words: WAR. As the views and feelings of Brakmarians change from negative to positive & pro-active, we seem to want peace--- But also to keep the Brakmarian spirit alive. With the plus of attracting more interest into politics again, I came up with the idea to have a "Friendly" war. What this friendly war entails is actual, full-out war; With no hard feelings, however.

For a set time, maybe a day, maybe a weekend, the war shall spill the blood of many. Eco-terrorism and player killing will be encouraged, but again, with no ill intent other than to have fun. Once the war is over, we can help clean up each other's nations to restore the damage that had been done.

Currently we are searching for another nation to participate with us. If you are interested, leave a comment here or PM me (Nur), Ultimatek, Veltis, or Renex Sevaro in-game.

2. The Cabinet
My cabinet this term consists of members of only three guilds, Epitaph, Magitek Knights, and The Borg. To all those who are interested in trying cabinet, we're always looking for the biggest representation of guilds possible. For future terms, we invite you to get involved!

The criteria of our cabinet have two main prerequisites, such as mid-level gathering professions and level of activity. That being said, a new spot may open up when these standards are not being met. We are currently considering opening another area online for other Brakmarians to seek information on how our cabinet works, which you will find is very structured, but also very fun! As a plus, we're brainstorming on making interesting new duties for every individual rank of the cabinet, which will probably be implemented either mid-term or next term when someone else takes over. Tl;dr: We wish to make government more than just a hat. Stay tuned for more information on that once we iron out the details.

3. Stance on Raids
We are still in need of a nation meeting, but so far, I believe our current stance is peace. That means no intentions of engagement in raiding. Albeit, we cannot control every individual within the nation. If anybody is causing trouble, or is causing trouble within our nation, feel free to PM a cabinet member. We will get right on that. More updates to come after we've discussed this matter further as a nation.

4. Nation Meeting
I have decided to hold a nation meeting on Sunday, November 1st at 6:00 PM PST/8:00 PM EST. We invite not only Brakmarians, but the governors and cabinet of other nations who wish to take in our atmosphere. There, we will be discussing the war plans, raids, events, alliances, and ecology, with an open-discussion for people to raise concerns or give us suggestions. After the meeting, I will be posting my findings here, and planning a second meeting for my cabinet.

5. Cabinet Meetings
A reminder to my cabinet that after we hold the nation meet, we will do a follow-up meeting amongst ourselves to discuss our findings. I believe it will be best to hold this meeting the next day, at a time convenient for everyone. We will be in contact.

6. Events
Once again, I have planned a visual in-forum event like I had held previously, only this one will be a "Find the Difference" kind of event where I can utilize my ridiculous photoshop skills. (I love these kinds of photo games.) This event may or may not be more challenging than my last. I will proceed to post more details on this and the awards later.

I wish to hold another event in-game, maybe two. One may be a collaboration between me and my vice governor. Another may be another simple event like I had planned last time, such as taking new players on dungeon runs. Again, keep checking back for details! (And, if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment or voice them at our nation meeting!)

7. Alliances
It is with great regret that I hadn't been able to best our previous governor. An alliance was made with Sufokia and we were being given a chance, but this was broken immediately after we had lost rule.

I'd like to clarify that the Sufokian alliance was detested by about 2 people in our nation who happened to have gigantic pull in elections. They have since somewhat changed their opinion, and we would like to try an alliance once more.

That being said, I understand that Brakmar should be showing a longer-lasting level of stability before other nations, especially Sufokia, may consider allying with us again. Just know that the intentions of me and my cabinet are good, and we are working hard to restore strength to the nation, as well as changing the opinions of outsiders.

8. Ecology
Once again, we will be doing our best to maintain bonuses within Brakmar, and I personally am also willing to lend help to other nations. I had received many offers of help from outside cabinet and even outside nation, and I thank you, it's been really great thus far.

9. Closing Statement
That's all for now. I'd like to once again thank everyone who has supported me in my guild, in Magitek Knights, in Lovelace, in Borg, and elsewhere. I appreciate anybody who has taken the time to read this--- Hope to see you all at the nation meet!

Best,
Nur
Gif by Renex Sevaro

Thread : Brakmar  Preview message : #922722  Replies : 7  Views : 843
posté October 09, 2015, 03:24:27 | #17
Okay, Flatops. I'll give you the info. But only because you said plox!

Character name: Up Syndrome
Date and time: Every time I try to change nation, current date: 10/8/2015 6:25 PM PDT
Map: Astrub x=0, y=5
Server: Nox

Bug description: Unable to change nations. Option not available anywhere. Did not change nations recently at all.
Reproducibility process: Try to change nations.

Screenshots: Click here
Game logs: How do I get these and do you really need them?

Bump for Flatops.

This post has been edited by Poklop - October 14, 2015, 00:10:16.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #915756  Replies : 6  Views : 371
posté October 07, 2015, 03:36:56 | #18
I've been trying since the update to change my nation on an alt character.
This alt has been in Sufokia for forever, so there should be no restriction in changing the nation.
I have the kamas and I'm talking to the right NPC.
My other character could change with no problem.

It simply tells me that my passport is invalid, and gives me no option to change anywhere in Astrub. Fix plox.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #914600  Replies : 6  Views : 371
posté October 01, 2015, 02:53:45 | #19
You don't like bonuses? If you want to join a nation that doesn't care about their bonus, it's probably not going to happen. However, you can simply not get involved in politics and you'll quite possibly never see anyone care about bonuses. Or just go Riktus. That works too.

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #911991  Replies : 14  Views : 1397
posté September 27, 2015, 22:19:30 | #20
Beautiful thread. A+. Grats on governor. Lead us to glory.

Thread : Brakmar  Preview message : #910400  Replies : 7  Views : 1080