Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Rimali's profile
Statistics
225 Posts (0.23 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté October 19, 2014, 14:48:17 | #1
Two pets of the same type with the same level will allways have the same stats.
The values increase with a higher level, to increase a pet's level feed it regulary, once a day, with it's favorite food.
Every pet bought from the shop starts with level 0, 50 is the maximum.

This might be helpful: Click here simply add "Pet" as Type.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788695  Replies : 7  Views : 212
posté October 15, 2014, 20:05:30 | #2
A lot of classes are able to tank, depending if you're able to think outside the box. Every class which might avoid, delegate or take a lot of damage, while keeping enemies of their teammates. Sounds logical, right?

Since dual boxing isn't an option you should either find more companions, get sidekicks or increase the amount of possible targets through summons. A classical, typical tank won't help much since the heal resistance will increase to fast compared to the damage you're able to deal with one meele, a healer sidekick(!) and a tank.

My suggestion: Earth(+X) Sadida. Cheap tanky summons, shields, BP-steal, Vodool.

Thread : General  Preview message : #787723  Replies : 8  Views : 357
posté October 14, 2014, 14:27:28 | #3
In my experience it works rather well, but i'm using it rarely. Only if a target might otherwise not be killed before it's turn or just has a few hitpoints left.

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #787323  Replies : 11  Views : 407
posté October 12, 2014, 22:21:15 | #4
The easiest way to get keys for the elite riktus den might be transforming keys for the normal one. A level 65+ handyman can make you:
riktus den key: 7 riktus linen
elite riktus key: 1 riktus den key, 2 bonbomb

Simply get yourself some keys for the normal dungeon to gather material there, the normal riktus are running around in the high level mines of the nations.
The named Charakters you mentioned are the bosses of the four normal riktus dens.

p.s: should have refreshed the tab after watching a movie.

This post has been edited by Rimali - October 12, 2014, 22:23:15.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #786892  Replies : 5  Views : 143
posté October 12, 2014, 21:12:38 | #5
The miniatures and flags are bugged and don't always show the world's content respective owner. There aren't special requirements regarding island havenworlds. If a guild dissolves itself, the havenworld returns onto the market. But it seems the dates of the entries in the book don't get an update. To bid on a havenworld you'll need to be the guildleader of a guild which reached at least rank 3 and has some kamas in the guild bank.

Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #786865  Replies : 3  Views : 250
posté October 09, 2014, 15:57:26 | #6
I'll never understand why so many high level players point out Leap grands +50% Damage.
Compared to the additional attack(s) you would be able to perform, that's rather irrelevant.
A high Dodge is far more usefull, initiative rather unimportant after the first turn.

This post has been edited by Rimali - October 09, 2014, 16:06:34.
Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #786035  Replies : 10  Views : 713
posté October 08, 2014, 12:54:28 | #7
Different players, different playstyles, different opinions. Here's mine.

Spells:
Rough Tongue: Damage to kill something a bit faster or spent uneven AP. Also a healing alternative, especially if someone can't get near an enemy.
Flea Hopper: The most used spell. Damage, a heal which doesn't require line of sight to the healed target and a nice crit bonus for close allies and/or yourself.
Flealine Army: Strong AoE or DoT effect, if used well.
I'm using the other two only for positioning. Up-to-scratch is nice to pass harmful fields without triggering them, Hunter to leave tight spots, close gaps and interfere. My second element is fire, they synergise better than healer+earth in my opinion.

Abilities:
Intelligence: Resistance and hit points. Boring but effective.
Strength: 4/4 or 3/4 damage (if you mingle at the frontline for the flea hopper bonus), equal resistances in all elements.
Agility: Dodge, Initiative, maybe a tad berserk dodge. Emphasis depending on playstyle. I focus on dodge, spares AP if you weasel between the enemies a lot.
Chance: Crit and heal afterwards. Maybe some Parade, if you're a grunt.
Main: AP. Afterwards it's up to the individual. MP and Range might be the most popular choice.

Specialties:
Important: Precision, Flealine Army, Leap, Dice (with fire)
Nice: Cat Tree, Dice (without fire), Paws Off
Tarot: Unpredictable loss of AP, MP, certainty spells work, mobility, line of sight and paths. Too problematic in my opinion.

This post has been edited by Rimali - October 08, 2014, 13:17:20.
Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #785742  Replies : 9  Views : 541
posté October 07, 2014, 22:28:26 | #8
*bops Axxorn*
Somehow he's allways a bit faster , but i'm here too!

Forum Name: Rimali
Main Server: Amara
In-Game Name(s): Nari / Rimali / Amiko / Marketenderin / Taga / Herja
Classes Played: Ecaflip, Enutrof, Eniripsia, Maskeraider(water), Feca(fire), Sacrieur(earth), Sadida(air), Iop
Professions: see Profile(ger)
Dungeon Interests: same Link

Totally fine with german and english, just ask ahead.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #785481  Replies : 41  Views : 1864
posté September 27, 2014, 00:29:21 | #9
My ecaflips enthusiasm to visit Miss Frizz... again:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781319  Replies : 277  Views : 34184
posté September 16, 2014, 13:17:48 | #10
short answer: yes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776573  Replies : 1  Views : 145
posté September 15, 2014, 14:20:31 | #11
The Stats for the Set-Bonus where taken from the Set pieces since the last item update (except UB-pieces).
In other words: parts of a set where weaker than normal items of the same level and rarity if you didn't wear the full set.
Now you don't need the complete set to profit fully from one item.

It's rather the opposite of a nerf aktually.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776129  Replies : 4  Views : 461
posté September 09, 2014, 18:48:32 | #12
Rollback incoming!
Click here

In short:
Because too much items got lost, they are forced to do a rollback to the close of servers this morning (9am).

They want to solve serveral problems/bugs related to havenworlds and trade.

We might get a compensation.

The servers might reopen around 20:30.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #772876  Replies : 14  Views : 504
posté September 09, 2014, 13:21:43 | #13

Quote (Tsukimara @ 09 September 2014 10:40) *
So Spain, Germany and Portugal is the Entire planet? I must have not paid enough attention during my geography classes.
She named these countries especially because there are also spanish-, german- and portuguese-speaking Communities and Wakfu-Servers. The structure of the sentence is missunderstandable, it doesn't necessarily implie she considers them as the whole planet.

@topic:
Nice to hear, let's cross our fingers it will spark a lot of interest.

This post has been edited by Rimali - September 09, 2014, 13:26:06.
Thread : News  Preview message : #772319  Replies : 46  Views : 1359
posté September 09, 2014, 11:38:07 | #14
First of all: Good decision to introduce a mode which makes attacking those with no interest in PVP less attractive.

But i fear we've got to expect some rankoriented PvP-players which don't find enough victims to cause massive havoc in the nations (with or without alts), to lure those caring about the ecosystem to agress them and thus activate their PvP status and form a simple source of merit.

Even more, some if not most members of multinational guilds which found together through their common interest in the ecosystem can't stop parasites and griefers anymore.
A "unaligned" guild state which allows to activate PvP independent from the players nation, maybe with a penalty to merit gain, would help a lot here. If the gain is just reduced, not completely prevented, this would generally be a good alternative for multinational guilds with members with interest in PvP.

40.000 guildpoints are a heavy price for smaller guilds. Scaling the price with the average amount of members in the last month would reduce the imbalance between guilds of different sizes.

In my eyes calling the non-allied Nations enemies is rather unfortunate. It implies a far more hostile state than it causes in fact. "Rivals" would be far more fitting in my opinion.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #772207  Replies : 43  Views : 2183
posté July 16, 2014, 13:31:57 | #15

Quote (Sabi @ 15 July 2014 21:00) *
What is the best memory that you are keeping from this 2014 World Cup?
Manuel Neuer, Goalkeeper and one-man-defence in the game versus Algeria.
Screaming "You shall not pass!", at least once in my imagination.

Thread : News  Preview message : #754427  Replies : 15  Views : 724
posté July 15, 2014, 01:16:32 | #16

Quote (Sabi @ 15 July 2014 00:31) *
Which makes me want to ask the community, what is your favorite emote and what would you like to see in the future as far as new ones?
I want to hug a lot of people! Especially my furry sisters and brothers!

Thread : News  Preview message : #754022  Replies : 21  Views : 698
posté July 14, 2014, 18:50:54 | #17
Additionally to citywide(all bridges & Astrub) group-seeking, trade and recruitment channels i would prefer a boardlike group finding tool and a separate one for guild recruitment which can be accessed from everywhere. The tradechat should be limited to areas with marketplaces, to avoid too much abuse.

I once suggested the public politic chat to be nationwide, including a checkbox with the full typed message asking if you really want to blast your writing to all members of your nation. The channel should be reactivated if not turned on in at least one tab after every election, in my opinion. It's currently extreme hard to reach the populace.

Regarding spam, an additional temporary ignore would be helpful here. Just until you end your Wakfu session. So you don't have to overload your ignore list with people which you barely meet and care about.

Btw: Currently the government-only and the public politic chat have got the same colour... do your math.

(The picture above is a perfect example of wrongly used addons, even the standardUI swallows far less space. And who is fighting with an open inventory?)

This post has been edited by Rimali - July 14, 2014, 18:54:31.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #753946  Replies : 15  Views : 461
posté July 14, 2014, 13:42:31 | #18

Quote (stickytape @ 14 July 2014 09:52) *
Are we in agreement that Compulsion is a vastly superior skill to Precision? It's literally twice as good in the long run.
I agree with you that an Iop gets far more for his 100 points than a Ecaflip in regards to these two talents.

But Iops have three univeral damage talents (Compulsion, Authority, Show off). Ecaflips four (DoQ, Tarot, Die, Precision) plus Roll Again, Bow Meow and Flealine Army. For me it isn't surprising that a Iop damage talent grands more +% than a Ecaflip one at average.

Regarding popularity you should differ between reachable and non-reachable talents, most Ecaflip damage talents come with a cost, Precision is one of the Ecaflips strongest and doesn't.

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #753894  Replies : 14  Views : 1059
posté July 14, 2014, 08:13:05 | #19

Quote (stickytape @ 14 July 2014 06:10) *
Isn't it useful to compare them, though?
Well, not if you're looking only at one talent.

Aside from Precision you can get up to +200% for fire, 2x +40% at a positive card for earth, +80% for water if you're using flees regularly and up to +50% critchance(!). Not to mention Double Or Nothing and the bonuses from Tarot.

Next to Compulsion(+40% damage) an Iop has got preparation (up to +100% for the first attack) which is dependent on the rest of the team and might (up to +100%) which he has to build up an renew constantly.

Regarding raw Percent, the Iop might be slightly better of, but with a bit of luck the Ecaflip can reach extreme deathliness, not to mention he might attack effectively from distance and has additional abilities to avoid damage completely.

I know both and an Iop definitely strikes hard, but Ecaflips own far more versatility.

And yes Precision, like Compulsion, is most relevant at the beginning.
(100+50+50) / (100+50) = 1.333 VS (100+400+50) / (100+400) = 1.1
An additional +50% increase your final damage far less at higher levels, since their portion decreases.
If you're ignoring resists. While hitting a target with high resists, the importance increases again.

This post has been edited by Rimali - July 14, 2014, 13:01:16.
Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #753837  Replies : 14  Views : 1059
posté July 13, 2014, 23:55:23 | #20
... and wins the fourth title.

I'm curious how the costume will look like.

Thread : News  Preview message : #753749  Replies : 73  Views : 2800