Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Rimali's profile
412 Posts (0.24 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 13:59:04 | #1

Quote (LagrimaBendita @ 22 October 2016 22:07) *
1- the big flea (I don't remember its name) when should I use it in a party. [...]
2- I have big doubt about which support should a take as main. I am between an eca support or a masq support I love both gameplay.
Flea Love is a bit more costly, that's true. But it's the best direct ranged heal if you're not using "Trance" (except maybe, if you like uncontrolled teleports next to enemies). The fact that you're transfering a WP is nice, but mostly unimportant. Against enemies it's rather a waste most of the time. Except you're aiming at an enemy with low water resistance, who'll most likely survive until his next turn and end near other enemies. Or if you really want to steal a MP of an enemy who stacked up a sky high MPsteal resistance.

First of all: Don't worry to much which one might be generally preferred, play the class you enjoy.
I as well would vote for Ecaflip. Maskeraiders might be stronger direct healers and better at positioning, but Ecaflips can easily keep a cooperative group in a healty state, everyone likes additional Crit & MP and Maskeraiders are a bit more endangered, since they're getting double damage in the worst case. Two of their elements also support a meele oriented playstyle, while being ranged optimizes their healing potential.

This post has been edited by Rimali - October 24, 2016, 05:28:55.
Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #984527  Replies : 9  Views : 399
posté Yesterday - 12:55:48 | #2
Ecaflip ("Gimme Fleas!") or Mask (loves Motion Sickness), an Eni won't get the chance to shine in most of your fights and these two are more versatile. Sadida is another valid option, or even a Pandawa.

Up to your taste. Something ranged might suit. As long as it's not another Cra, Fogger or Iop...

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #984516  Replies : 7  Views : 145
posté October 22, 2016, 19:37:22 | #3
If your teammates understand how fleas work and at least don't waste them, you might outpace average Eniripsias easily. Otherwise you still will be pretty awesome.

I'm playing a supportive Fire/Water Ecaflip and prefer to keep my distance. For a ranged Ecaflip the Stat distribution might look like this:

Int: 3-5 Barrier, max Resist; HP
Barrier isn't flashy but swallows quite some damage over a fight. Its especially useful against poisons, collision and reflection damage. All those smaller hits which add up over a fight. If you want to worry less about your own health at the beginning of the fight but rather focus on taking out enemies you might also take some Armor.

Str: 1/2 Distance, 1/2 Single; Elemental
This one depends massively on your personal playstyle obviously. The most important thing is to not take both of an opposing couple (Single/AoE; Meele/Distance).

Agi: Lvl/10+ Lock & Dodge, Lvl/10+ Dodge; (later: AP&MP resistance)
Since we've got other good possibilities to flee enemies, maximum Dodge isn't necessary. Investing in a bit of Lock might hinder enemies trying to attack your back. If your (and your teammates combined) Lock reaches over 50% of an enemy's Dodge, said enemy can't walk past you without paying a toll. While you're able to steal MP & AP, it isn't worth investing in.

Cha: max Crit Hit, 0-20 Block; Crit Dmg
Critical Hits are one of our specialties, you'll want to trigger them as often as possible. Block is nice to increase a character's sturdiness,but less interesting for ranged fighters.

Maj: AP, Range; others (except Control)
The Action Point is selfexplanatory, Range as well if you don't focus on Meele. The MP is far less important than for other classes since we've got two good movement abilities. With "Ecaflip Precision" and enough Crit% you won't need extra WP. Control is useless except you're trying to keep several Bow Meow alive (good luck with that...).

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #984449  Replies : 9  Views : 399
posté October 20, 2016, 13:21:58 | #4
Waterecaflip versus Bellaphone... *coughs*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #984228  Replies : 16  Views : 526
posté October 08, 2016, 02:45:27 | #5
Well, that set is a traditional price for server first kills of ultimate bosses, like the title.
Good luck to everyone attempting the boss.

Thread : News  Preview message : #981739  Replies : 30  Views : 1060
posté October 07, 2016, 12:25:45 | #6
Are you using several accounts or does "team" refer to the 5 slots of one account?
In the second case: don't worry about it, you'll be busy enough with the other characters.

If you're planning a personal dungeon group I would consider the following:
Tank: Both fogger and feca might be used as sturdy grunts or even full fledged tanks later on.
Meele vs Ranged: A healthy mixture might simplify a lot of fights.
Positioning: How many options are there to relocate friends and enemies?
Healing: How about another character with decent healing abilities? To swap depending on preference or situation.
Loot: Calls for an Enutrof, obviously. But the class is generally interesting and challenging once you're looking past their most well know aspect.
Resurrect: What happens if your Sadida gets knocked out?

It might be because of personal preference but i would also suggest looking into Ecaflips a bit, like Maskeraiders they're very versatile and might be helpful in a lot of situations.
Between Osamodas and Maskeraider I would suggest taking the mask, mainly because of the possibility to resurrect team members.

Thread : General  Preview message : #981686  Replies : 2  Views : 246
posté October 07, 2016, 10:37:13 | #7
[Ankabox] Can't accept Friend Requests I can't make new friends... in the Ankabox. I've had the problem already a while ago with an older friend request but now it happened again, with a request which was less than three days old.

When i'm trying to accept the request, i'm getting thrown to a page with links to the official dofus, wakfu, dofus-arena and ankama websites. Without any hint what went wrong.

Since i can't send them any messages since the anti-spam change, the current situation is quite frustrating to say the least.

Don't know if it's relevant, but both, me and the people which tried to add me, where originally part of the german speaking wakfu community before it was integrated into the international community.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #981680  Replies : 0  Views : 46
posté October 05, 2016, 10:29:42 | #8
Well, until now it always started on the last tuesday in october, so you'll most likely have to wait until the 25th. (Actually the earliest possible date for that condition.)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #981430  Replies : 20  Views : 672
posté October 04, 2016, 18:11:22 | #9
I like barrier, my characters use 3-5 depending on role. (Ranged, Support/Heal, Meele; the Tank is still at low levels.)
The fact that your team might need to spend less of their AP to keep you alive is the reason i'm trending towards sturdy characters instead of fragile "fleshbags". My characters rarely reach mentionable levels of heal resistance.

It doesn't matter if your heal resistance goes up faster, if you're getting accordingly less damage. It's the survivability resulting from both, HP and Avoidance, that matters.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #981383  Replies : 44  Views : 1190
posté October 02, 2016, 18:02:01 | #10
[Sorting & Visibility] Give Keys Different Itemlevels, According To Dungeon Currently all keys have itemlevel one and are sorted according to their appearance in the game. The update they where added, not levelwise (most likely sorted by itemID). This way it's uncomfortable to find a certain key if you don't know it's look and hard to find out if you've got keys for dungeons of a certain level range. Except you go through the pain of sorting them manually.

Change the itemlevels of keys according to the required minimum level of the corresponding dungeon.

This way the current sorting algorithm would automatically sort them according to the level required to enter the dungeon and it would also add an obvious hint about the dungeon's required minimum level, without the need to change all keys descriptions.
The change could be realised with a simple script, if there's a connection in the database (between the keys' itemID and the level) through the requirements to enter a dungeon.

Side Effect
The ressource value of keys increases...

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #981167  Replies : 1  Views : 91
posté May 29, 2016, 06:36:21 | #11
True, i've always been curious to learn more.

Next person likes fireworks?

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #965531  Replies : 313  Views : 18959
posté March 28, 2016, 19:09:48 | #12
Luckily false. But a slightly to fast metabolism...

Next person would love to be able to eat more without gaining weight?

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #952158  Replies : 313  Views : 18959
posté December 30, 2015, 16:14:52 | #13
Nope, i played yellow, red, blue, cristal, gold and silver long ago. Digimon didn't cath my attention to the same degree.

Next person owned a tamagotchi?

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #935074  Replies : 313  Views : 18959
posté December 16, 2015, 23:31:43 | #14
False, i love cats and Ecaflips but don't own a ginger one.

Next person at least once felt so ashamed during a dungeon run, they wanted to dug a deep hole and hide in there?

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #932438  Replies : 313  Views : 18959
posté December 16, 2015, 21:20:40 | #15
*poke* You know me, I neither hate players nor Ankama.

Thread : News  Preview message : #932426  Replies : 90  Views : 5615
posté December 16, 2015, 12:29:16 | #16

Quote (spacecooky @ 16 December 2015 12:02) *
If you ignore the loss of guilds and haven worlds other parts of the migration worked unexpectedly good.
And names... don't forget that most of us lost their identity.

The thought that a lot of the characters blocking the names we've been actively using for years most likely didn't log in since ages still annoys me.

Thread : News  Preview message : #932304  Replies : 90  Views : 5615
posté December 14, 2015, 20:56:31 | #17
[Names] Increase the consonants restriction While i'm aware the french language does not contain (much) cases of 4 consonants in a row, other languages do. In regards to the current migration which forces hundreds of characters to give up the names they got used to over years it would be great to give them a bit more alternatives to choose from. English for example is full of them if you're including compound nouns, which are nice choices for speaking names, nicknames or surnames.

And since only a digit needs to be changed, how hard would it be to include this in a hotfix or tomorrows update?

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #931748  Replies : 1  Views : 197
posté December 14, 2015, 19:16:06 | #18
I should have locked my short names years ago, they're taken now - possibly by players which are inactive since ages.

Nari: Nari Sandpaw
Rimali: Rimali Sandpaw
Ian der Felsen: Ian the Rock
Amiko: Amiko Sandbirch
Aeri: Aeri Sandbirch
Taga: Taga Sandbirch

Marketenderin and her two little helpers could keep theirs, but the shop will be closed for a while, until they get accustomed to the new prices.

Why is it still impossible to use 4 consonants in a name..? Compound nouns for example quite often contain those. (corresponding suggestion)

This post has been edited by Rimali - October 24, 2016, 05:28:56.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #931726  Replies : 19  Views : 2082
posté December 14, 2015, 08:27:53 | #19
Even if I knew that today the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.

Goodbye Amara, it was a wonderful time.

Thread : News  Preview message : #931620  Replies : 90  Views : 5615
posté December 13, 2015, 20:28:53 | #20

Quote (MrMunchkin1988 @ 13 December 2015 19:32) *
Try to make a screenshot of your chests.
Good joke.

That's just one of half a dozen, not to mention the chests and inventories of all characters.

Thread : News  Preview message : #931509  Replies : 90  Views : 5615