Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Rimali's profile
Statistics
349 Posts (0.28 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté June 23, 2015, 14:03:42 | #1
Most random, but still advisable: Three earth, two fire spells. Battle and Craps are the most attraktive spells for this combination in my opinion. I would advise against All In, at least at later levels, and taking several elemental WP-Spells.

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #878804  Replies : 1  Views : 218
posté June 17, 2015, 09:06:51 | #2
No, some aren't just icky but totally disgusting. Not to mention (combinations of) ingredients which hardly might archive the consistency of the end product. Like the Pudding in Asterix.

The next person directly knew which song i refered?

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #876651  Replies : 99  Views : 3061
posté June 13, 2015, 16:00:33 | #3
False, i started in February 2012.
P.S.:If you're refering to the "Closed Beta"-tag, i've deactivated mine.

The next person likes salty snacks?

This post has been edited by Rimali - June 13, 2015, 16:04:11.
Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #874909  Replies : 99  Views : 3061
posté June 05, 2015, 00:16:51 | #4

Quote (FeldePard @ 04 June 2015 23:17) *
This is the same for EVERY SINGLE GOVERNMENTAL POSITION!
If you are in the government, you cannot wear a costume or insignia that has a hat of any kind because only the governmental hat/crown/whatever will show.
This has always been this way. Always.
It's on purpose, unlike the fact that the hats of some positions don't show and how the ears of my poor ecaflip are squeezed most of the Time. directly after logging in, the headband is also sometimes covered by the pumpkin of my costume, until i swap regions. For both me and others.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #871604  Replies : 41  Views : 9809
posté June 03, 2015, 18:29:05 | #5
It's fascinating how many people assume that something which is only available for a certain time or through complicated matters, automatically comes with a guarantee it'll be limited and special forever.

Two very old examples: Tofu & Wakfulily. The Tofu was originally only available through one year subscriptions and might now be bought for Ogrines, the Wakfulily was a reward from Islands of Wakfu (the X-Box Game) and for years extremely rare. (e.g. Only five known examples on Amara.) Now they're simply a drop from the celestrial tofu dungeon.

The knowledge when and how you got something remains.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #870981  Replies : 42  Views : 1609
posté June 01, 2015, 10:10:34 | #6

Quote (Abittybat @ 31 May 2015 22:41) *
The zombie plague at the opening of WOTLK was a planned event!
So perfectly planned they scrapped 2/3 of it, due to massive player protests. Originally it should build up in daily steps over a week, but Blizzard pulled the emergency brake after just three days, because they didn't consider the potencial problems of suddently enforced pvp in safe zones in a "you'll die, but might take as much with you as possible" manner enough. If only the received and caused damage by the zombies would have been percentual and gear independent, ensuring the level differences don't result in high level zombies milling through dozen of one hitted lower level characters... They learned their lesson, so well in fact the elemental attacks announcing the following expansion where far too tame.

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #869581  Replies : 15  Views : 1163
posté May 29, 2015, 14:37:16 | #7
True, if it's a warm summer rain or if i'm in a building.

You prefer cats over dogs?

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #867796  Replies : 99  Views : 3061
posté May 29, 2015, 13:47:00 | #8
I'm crushing most less interesting stuff and use the dust to improve the gear of my main character. If she doesn't need it anymore there's still half a dozen alts which will happily wear it again.

My rule of thumb (slots in items below mythical quality are ignored):
improvement per needed dust (sometimes it's more effective to press it into a higher quality) > resistance rune / blue socket > kama costs > other runes / sockets

This way most of my items hold one or several grade 3 runes, which sums up nicely.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #867771  Replies : 35  Views : 1461
posté May 28, 2015, 18:17:57 | #9
They're gone? Sad, i originally planned to craft some of them for our partly Ecaflip themed Havenworld.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #867482  Replies : 18  Views : 841
posté May 25, 2015, 14:00:15 | #10

Quote (iiNoted @ 25 May 2015 13:36) *
Where are you guys seeing this changes into the strenght stat? Cause I can't see it anywhere o.o
Which language are you using? Several of the changes didn''t show up unil i swapped the client from german to english. (The french one might even contain even more information which wasn't translated yet.)

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #866184  Replies : 48  Views : 2757
posté May 23, 2015, 19:05:52 | #11
Characters are extremely limited at low levels. One of the characteristics of the game is the possibility to choose your preferred spells and specialties freely directly from the start. (Respective level 5, which you reach within a few minutes.) The current version of the deck system limits the players extremely in a phase where they want to try out and get to know a class and the game. Where having alternatives and room for fall back abilities and safety nets is crucial to be able to follow curiosity. Directly offering six slots and unlocking the next two rather early would definitely grand more versatility and variety at early levels, increasing the attractivity of the game.

The spell experience represents the development and past of the character. (Restats aside) Thus i would keep this roleplay aspect of the spell system.

I've got to agree to the criticism in regards to fixed layout and key bounds. First of all the current system wastes nearly half of the slots in the bar, but muscle memory is also a tricky thing. Let people decide for themselves if a deck position automatically results in a certain position of a spell in the bars. Playing several characters, i for example positioned the rarely used spells according to their position in the spell window ( fire 1-5 = strg+1-5, earth 1-5 = alt+1-5, water 1-5 = shift + 1-5, air on the unused bar)

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #865492  Replies : 209  Views : 5314
posté May 23, 2015, 14:42:21 | #12
I really hope they'll change inspiration, the version you've posted is ridiculous to say the least.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #865385  Replies : 18  Views : 1203
posté May 22, 2015, 17:24:47 | #13
I didn't use the exact ability names, Dr.Heller refers zu Phone a Fhrend, not Hellzerker. After looking at the new Enutrof at the server, i agree with Mine Mover.

Roll Again is in comparison rather unimportant in my opinion. The damage increase is not final, the changes to Winning streak even out if it's not below 10 and a redraw rarely worth it. (Without a possibility to regain WP.) Personally i'm only using it at the end of an Ouginak turn, to get the 2AP back and spend less of a turn with the cursed card.

This post has been edited by Rimali - May 23, 2015, 17:04:51.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864758  Replies : 16  Views : 750
posté May 22, 2015, 16:54:25 | #14

Quote (SupersunZeratul @ 22 May 2015 06:47) *
The new system already heavily favors classes that don't require a lot of their current active spells against classes that already require most of their active spells. Something like this I think would be appreciated by mostly everyone if they don't have to waste a slot for something that the class essentially needs to function that's already going to be taken by everyone playing the class.

I'm just essentially asking for the one active skill that's essentially the R,S,T,L,N,E to be given for free outside the system.
Lets see, which actives are potentcial candidates...
Feca: Glyph & Armor
Osamodas: Gobgob
Enutrof: Mine Mover
Sram: Invisibility
Xelor: Dial
Ecaflip: Leap
Eniripsia: Eniraser
Iop: Increase?
Cra: Beacon?
Sadida: Doll
Sacrier: Sacrifice?
Pandawa: Barrel
Rouge: Boombot?
Mask: currently:Masked Spirit
Foggernaut: Fogginator?
Eliotrope: Portal

This post has been edited by Rimali - May 23, 2015, 17:05:30.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864740  Replies : 16  Views : 750
posté May 22, 2015, 14:58:07 | #15

Quote (Hans-Lowell @ 22 May 2015 07:58) *
How are we supposed to make 100 citizen points to vote on next elections when everything remove citizen point?
There are allowed methods he can't block.

And, while it's inconvenient, you might as well play as an outlaw.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864659  Replies : 85  Views : 3286
posté May 22, 2015, 14:48:16 | #16
True, at least partly. I mostly associate them with baby food.

Next person at least once begrudged an Enutrof a drop.

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #864656  Replies : 99  Views : 3061
posté May 22, 2015, 14:25:43 | #17
Mounts are accountbound, you might easily swap them with one of your alts through the chest.

In general I prefer some aspects encouraging decisions. The choosen mount currently supports a certain playstyle. If all mounts grand the same bonuses they degrade to simple stat givers with maintenance costs.

Choose two:
unlimited choice, advantages without disadvantages and mentionable diversity.

This post has been edited by Rimali - May 22, 2015, 14:51:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864652  Replies : 16  Views : 639
posté May 21, 2015, 18:12:36 | #18
You'll need to find someone from Brâkmar who's able to agress you and let him win a fight in an area of the nation. Afterwards the outlaw state will be gone.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864168  Replies : 3  Views : 160
posté May 21, 2015, 14:21:34 | #19
Exotic species (65-90) grow in Thicket of Yurbut (Bonta) and Gnashville (Brâkmar), but not at Emelka (Amakna) or the Steamulating Shore (Sufokia). Where you might plant the exotic crops instead.

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #864013  Replies : 5  Views : 205
posté May 21, 2015, 13:54:06 | #20
This Tread might be interesting for you:
Click here
Maybe you want to join or help him?

Thread : Other Features  Preview message : #864008  Replies : 1  Views : 194