Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Rimali's profile
Statistics
335 Posts (0.28 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 14:58:07 | #1

Quote (Hans-Lowell @ 22 May 2015 07:58) *
How are we supposed to make 100 citizen points to vote on next elections when everything remove citizen point?
There are allowed methods he can't block.

And, while it's inconvenient, you might as well play as an outlaw.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864659  Replies : 85  Views : 2120
posté Today - 14:48:16 | #2
True, at least partly. I mostly associate them with baby food.

Next person at least once begrudged an Enutrof a drop.

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #864656  Replies : 69  Views : 1309
posté Today - 14:25:43 | #3
Mounts are accountbound, you might easily swap them with one of your alts through the chest.

In general I prefer some aspects encouraging decisions. The choosen mount currently supports a certain playstyle. If all mounts grand the same bonuses they degrade to simple stat givers with maintenance costs.

Choose two:
unlimited choice, advantages without disadvantages and mentionable diversity.

This post has been edited by Rimali - May 22, 2015, 14:51:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864652  Replies : 9  Views : 235
posté Yesterday - 18:12:36 | #4
You'll need to find someone from Brâkmar who's able to agress you and let him win a fight in an area of the nation. Afterwards the outlaw state will be gone.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #864168  Replies : 3  Views : 66
posté Yesterday - 14:21:34 | #5
Exotic species (65-90) grow in Thicket of Yurbut (Bonta) and Gnashville (Brâkmar), but not at Emelka (Amakna) or the Steamulating Shore (Sufokia). Where you might plant the exotic crops instead.

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #864013  Replies : 5  Views : 69
posté Yesterday - 13:54:06 | #6
This Tread might be interesting for you:
Click here
Maybe you want to join or help him?

Thread : Other Features  Preview message : #864008  Replies : 1  Views : 69
posté May 20, 2015, 22:44:28 | #7
I agree, constant auras might be to much. But if it only shows if they are next or close to their spouse and looking towards them, it would be cute and less flashy.

I would like to see some emotional reactions by characters to certain actions of their spouses. Like cheering when they knock out an enemy and sometimes if they land a critical hit, or wincing in commiseration if their loved one gets hit by a strong blow. But knockouts might become heart breaking...

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #863766  Replies : 25  Views : 1343
posté May 20, 2015, 21:55:21 | #8
Myth: The chance to get a certain elemental combination through transmutation (within the first 10 trys) decreases noticeable if it matches the two main elements of the character.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863754  Replies : 30  Views : 602
posté May 20, 2015, 21:03:24 | #9
Yes, before they where introduced the developers mentioned the idea of sellable haven worlds. But no, they never said it's more than a potencial feature which might be included.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863741  Replies : 31  Views : 625
posté May 20, 2015, 15:44:35 | #10

Quote (SupersunZeratul @ 20 May 2015 04:02) *
Other then that...no WP regeneration for Ecaflip.
The reason why i advise against using more than one elemental WP-Spell, since (Black Bow Meow,) Roll again and Cat Tree also need WP. A "Revolver"-Build with several of the strong WP Spells might be alluring for short fights, but is very limiting in longer ones.

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #863630  Replies : 25  Views : 356
posté May 18, 2015, 15:08:47 | #11
He might win but everyone who participated gets the right to rate him - if enough people vote it'll be possible to directly kick him out of office. And the character will be banned from the next three elections.

This post has been edited by Rimali - May 18, 2015, 15:10:59.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862816  Replies : 85  Views : 2120
posté May 18, 2015, 14:16:56 | #12

Quote (Flatops @ 18 May 2015 12:30) *
I would also suggest, if you would like to have a different Governor in the next elections, best to rally friends and guilds to have the majority vote.
The current system favors candidates with "exceptional" views, since the votes of the mainstream are scattered between candidates with rather equal standpoints. Encouraging players to participate in politics is definitely good, but might not solve the immanent problems of the election system by itself.

A ranked or preferential voting would circumvent most problems of the archaic first-past-the-post.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862804  Replies : 85  Views : 2120
posté May 18, 2015, 11:31:55 | #13
Well it's definitely possible to focus on water, but not advisable to train more than three spells. But be aware that if you're planning to use more than two water spells regularly, your Ecaflip will end up in close combat once in a while. Which isn't a problem, except you're building a complete glascannon.

Water Spells: Rough Tongue and Flea Hopper. Plus Flea Love (supporter, needs WP) or Up To Scratch (mobile melee). Hunter is too situational in my opinion.

Nearly every Combination of two fire spells would be interesting, depending on play style. D-Six is a stable ranged spell, Loaded Dice has a lower maximum range but might also be used in close combat, Craps is useful to use up additional AP/BP, Die Alright strong in all regards but needs WP and Roulette a nice slightly risky melee AoE.

Other topics about Water Ecaflips:
Supporting Water Ecaflips
Questions of a Water/Earth Ecaflip
Popularity of Ecaflips in Endgame & Questions of a Water/Fire Eca
Water Spells Discussion: Rough Tongue vs Flea Love
Discussion about Water Ecaflips 

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #862772  Replies : 25  Views : 356
posté May 17, 2015, 16:53:03 | #14
False, lost my (just medium) drawing abilities due to an accident.

Next person can buzz at least one song they love but neither know it's name nor the artist.

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #862581  Replies : 69  Views : 1309
posté May 17, 2015, 13:55:59 | #15
I'm using Magmog Clinkers (with two +4 resist runes) myself. Depending on class they're simply unmatched for a loooooooooooooooooong time.

Yes, they changed kitskill a while ago. It now applies to the piece itself before being worn, since the old mechanic (equip a whispered ring, the piece with kitskill, swap to original ring) was simply inconvenient without actual making a real difference.

This post has been edited by Rimali - May 17, 2015, 13:57:41.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862554  Replies : 4  Views : 298
posté May 16, 2015, 08:26:12 | #16
Snugnuf Torso has +2 kitskill, Employlettes don't. If you already have +5 kit skill might it be some of it are on your epaulettes?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862224  Replies : 4  Views : 298
posté May 16, 2015, 08:20:59 | #17

Quote (deandip @ 16 May 2015 05:25) *
Nations funds don't have much use or make much impact normally, but since the funds are seen when a player decides which nation to join, it might steer some players away from picking Brakmar.
One example why the currently shown information at the market boards is harmful to nations population balance in my opinion.

Well, the fact that a limit on the amount of nation funds a gouvernor might use during her/his mandate sometimes would be helpful isn't new. I doubt those which didn't vote in the election while being able to might have learned a lesson.

"If you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Lincoln

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862222  Replies : 85  Views : 2120
posté May 09, 2015, 18:23:04 | #18
1.) The implementation seems to be passable. (see kurausu)
2.) It's OK, but decreases their attractivity considerably.
3.) No. Not even for a non-linking version.
4.) Maybe, but i'm quite happy with my current costumes.
5.) I have the impression Mimisymbics should reach too many goals at once. Decrease the amount of items floating around, be a consumable and bring in money.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #860226  Replies : 9  Views : 308
posté May 09, 2015, 14:06:07 | #19

Quote (Gelgy @ 08 May 2015 23:46) *
by focusing on small groups and individual treechnids, the respawn check would probably try to repopulate with small groups.

I have no idea if it'll make much of a difference
It does, it's an quite noticable difference in fact and my standard tactic to bring down monster populations.
Smashing large groups has just a rather short effect, while killing groups with 3 or less members tends to stabilize the population for quite a while.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #860175  Replies : 6  Views : 156
posté May 09, 2015, 13:57:49 | #20
Wakfu and Stasis are creation and destruction, both equally necessary, neither good nor evil in itself.
You'll gain Wakfu by planting seeds, and Stasis through harvesting, killing and destructing.
There are two sources which can be reached once you're at 30% Wakfu or Stasis. The Wakfu source grands you a buff which increases the chance to plant successfully, the Stasis source increases your harvesting speed.
In the same region are also several special work stations and lead ores, gated behind donation kettles which need to be unlocked by the players. At these stations one might create Wakfu and Stasis weapons which need the corresponding alignment to a certain degree to be used. But they're all around level 50, thus currently rather unimportant.

Thread : The Ecosystem  Preview message : #860173  Replies : 4  Views : 185