Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

[Completed] Beta Server Update 28/02/14
Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté February 27, 2014, 20:40:09 | #1
[Completed] Beta Server Update 28/02/14 Hi everyone,

We are going to have a Beta server update on Friday 28th of February 2014 starting at:

10 AM GMT / 5 AM EST / 2 AM PST.

We will also use this occasion to import your characters (28/02 00:01), therefore the maintenance will be longer than usual (approximately 3-4 hours).

Here are the changes that will be implemented:

• The area 2 Saharash boss (only the boss, not the area) will be testable: a teleport scroll will be available in the machine placed next to the Almanax Temple.
  • Rebalancing of the Tormentor Pit dungeon:

- The Resurrection spell will raise two monsters instead of one. The amount of resurrected monsters will be limited to 4.

- The start placement of the monsters will be changed.

- The Hitpoints base of the level 100 boss will be changed from 9000 to 12000, although the Ultimate Sacrifice passive will give 5​​% of current HP instead of 10%.

- The range of the Torment spell will be increased by 6.

- The HP of the Incantation Portal will increase from 2000 to 3000 at level 100.

- The resistance increment of the Tormentor will be increased (base/100 x1.5 instead of x1).

- The resistance increment of the Shushu monsters will be increased (base/100 x2 instead of x1).

- Heals from the Tormented Pack will no longer work if the damage dealer is the same as the receiving target (Orb Armor).

• New exploration areas: the available game artifacts (Bwork Scepter and Bow) will allow you to access new areas of the game that will contain Kamas chests... But we will not tell you more about this!
              • New Passport tab listing artifacts (see previous point) will be added.
              • Whirly Dungeon: the teleporter that allows you to go to room #2 from room #1 will be moved.
              • Feca: limitation of Teleportation Flux will be fixed.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-10-04
              posté February 27, 2014, 21:00:11 | #2

Quote (Sabi @ 27 February 2014 20:40) *
              Heals from the Tormented Pack will no longer work if the damage dealer is the same as the receiving target (Orb Armor).
              That's not that suprising. But i just can hope Fecas get a free respec because of that. I bought a respec scroll just because of Orb armor, which is now useless again.
              Or could anyone please explain me the advantage of this armor outside of the dungeon how it is at the moment? Especially considering it only lasts 1 turn.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
              posté February 28, 2014, 12:29:20 | #3
              so as a xelor i can no longer heal myself?

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
              posté February 28, 2014, 22:32:37 | #4
              Yet another unnecessary nerf to firewall for Rogues I expect. No more self-heals on our own walls. Like the walls exploding on us wasn't already enough of a danger in there.... freaking hell