Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Class Realms Hilarity and Balance Issues
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté April 16, 2014, 09:52:34 | #1
Class Realms Hilarity and Balance Issues LOL ok so class realms are a great idea dont get me wrong, but lol so some classes get their special ability before others and the newer classes dont get them at all?! I literally think Grou is a shining paragon of all that is good and right in this world. This is hilariously bad balancing. Classes will have AN ULTIMATE SPELL while others do not!? I can't even be mad its so rediculous. They say a month and a half between content and the first only 3 classes get this? that means it will be a minimum of a YEAR before the ORIGINAL classes get their special. That means for months at a time classes will have a HUGE advantage over others.

I can already see it. 6 months from now oh we are not satisfied with the class spells so we will discontinue them while we work out balancing issues. meanwhile srams, enus, and osas are bending people over and having their way with them. Oh lets release a level 50 island instead of a class realm this update. yeah! Jesus.

Anyway thats my rant. Ankama you are a for profit company so maybe think about changes to your product before you throw it in a septic tank.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Atdose - April 21, 2014, 21:14:45.
Reason for edit : [Unnecessarily Provocative]
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-08-27
posté April 16, 2014, 10:01:21 | #2
Don't hate on the disabled it is not a laughing matter.

Although I do agree with you that Ankama is a real special case in the updating department.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté April 16, 2014, 10:08:07 | #3
Would it make you feel better if I told you that these new class spells don't actually seem to exist? I am so excited about the class realms that I may have hallucinated a bit. Who knows? Maybe Ankama will communicate with us and we'll get some good, juicy information about their plans. We can hope. We can dream.

This post has been edited by TommyTrouble - April 16, 2014, 10:10:15.
Ancient Eradicator * Member Since 2008-06-09
posté April 16, 2014, 10:11:01 | #4
I have not seen the Sram special ability since I am using prepaid internet on my trip in Southeast Asia at the moment and do not want to waste a lot of that usage on updating the beta, but from what I saw on the forums the Enu and Osa spells are anything but ultimate. Once again, it is just Yesway overreacting without thinking everything through. One more spell that a few classes have that other classes don't have is not gamebreaking. We already see that with certain builds that only have a few specialties that are useful at the moment, while other builds have plenty more to chose from.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté April 16, 2014, 10:13:50 | #5
I'd wait and see what Ankama says about all this, it could be nothing. Beta introduces stuff and takes it away and adds it back with more stuff all the time. Perhaps this is part of all that. Sometimes when my Osamodas, Snausages, gets excited, he sees things differently. It's like another world for him, hearing about the Divine Realms.

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
And honestly you can see something is up: how many people on Beta Server have Guild Quests in their little tracker queue?

My poor Osamodas.

This post has been edited by TommyTrouble - April 16, 2014, 10:17:18.
posté April 16, 2014, 10:16:16 | #6
Overreacting much? Not to mention insulting people.
On normal forums you would already get banned for calling someone "a very nasty fish". Seriously people, what's wrong with you, it's just a game...

This post has been edited by [MOD]Atdose - April 16, 2014, 12:24:18.
Reason for edit : Thanks for all the fish.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté April 16, 2014, 10:17:43 | #7

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 16 April 2014 10:13) *
I'd wait and see what Ankama says about all this, it could be nothing. Beta introduces stuff and takes it away and adds it back with more stuff all the time. Perhaps this is part of all that.
I can't tell if you're trolling me or not anymore and it's seriously starting to blow my mind

posté April 16, 2014, 10:23:21 | #8

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 16 April 2014 10:11) *
I have not seen the Sram special ability since I am using prepaid internet on my trip in Southeast Asia at the moment and do not want to waste a lot of that usage on updating the beta, but from what I saw on the forums the Enu and Osa spells are anything but ultimate. Once again, it is just Yesway overreacting without thinking everything through. One more spell that a few classes have that other classes don't have is not gamebreaking. We already see that with certain builds that only have a few specialties that are useful at the moment, while other builds have plenty more to chose from.
Its not gamebreaking, but its really rediculous all the same. Its still a distinct advantage. Its one more notch on the imba wheel.

[Quote and Response removed.]  

This post has been edited by [MOD]Atdose - April 16, 2014, 12:25:25.
Reason for edit : Because Reasons
posté April 16, 2014, 10:25:40 | #9

ah yes coming from someone who mains an osamodas

and is also a huge troll literally just as much as yesway is

You're so cool brah

posté April 16, 2014, 10:29:42 | #10

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 16 April 2014 10:25) *

You're so cool brah
Oh yes, as a Gobgob Osa I would totally want that spell .

Why am I a troll, because I am playing along with Tommy's joke? Well at least I believe it is a joke until someone shows actual images.

posté April 16, 2014, 10:30:54 | #11

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 16 April 2014 10:29) *

You're so cool brah

Why am I a troll, because I am playing along with Tommy's joke? Well at least I believe it is a joke until someone shows actual images.
If its a joke, I've gotta say well-played lol.

posté April 16, 2014, 10:40:44 | #12

You're so cool brah

you troll more than I do and that's honestly saying a lot

Lets 'clear' the air folks. 

This post has been edited by [MOD]Atdose - April 16, 2014, 12:30:39.
Reason for edit : Jugs of Juice.
posté April 16, 2014, 11:02:35 | #13

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 16 April 2014 10:40) *

You're so cool brah

you troll more than I do and that's honestly saying a lot

What did we say about excessive pyramid quoting?
I am so happy you remember me. I figured that since I have been gone for three months in Southeast Asia that you have forgotten me. Must have left quite a mark on you I guess.

P.S. I would love to know your definition of troll. Someone that disagrees with you?

This post has been edited by [MOD]Atdose - April 16, 2014, 12:32:23.
Reason for edit : [Pyramid Schemes are the worst!]
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-09-01
posté April 16, 2014, 11:03:43 | #14
Surely Ankama would not start piecemeal developing classes 'ultimate' spell and dole them out a few at a time.. Surely Ankama can see how dumb a move that would be. Surely.

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté April 16, 2014, 11:48:49 | #15
Grou and Azael need to get off League and WoW, stop copying them and seriously start designing [like designers do] for this game genre.

You always think they cant get worse, but they always come up with something worse. Or flip our suggestions and turn good ideas into horrifically bad ones.

However,
I expect the sadidas will be THE STRONGEST PVP, ANNIHILATOR, BEATER, WINNER as always.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - April 16, 2014, 11:49:34.
Recruit Moderator * Member Since 2013-11-02
posté April 16, 2014, 12:35:37 | #16
Given that the discussion here revolves around aspects found primarily on the Test Server, I'll move it over to the appropriate section.

I'll also remind you all that flame wars and trolling are both against the forum rules and tiresome to remove in bulk. If you want to incessantly flame each other and derail threads, please take it to your Ankaboxes.

- Atdose

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-04-05
posté April 16, 2014, 12:58:45 | #17
Is it even real ? You are talking about it but i didn't see anything about this anywhere, and the screenshot in the other topic looks suspicious ~

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2010-07-07
posté April 16, 2014, 15:01:05 | #18
Honestly, if you are going to implement something, just implement it all at once. I'd rather wait another 6 months that have to deal with 6 months of something gamebreaking.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-15
posté April 16, 2014, 17:34:22 | #19

Quote (Nonje-Marche @ 16 April 2014 15:01) *
Honestly, if you are going to implement something, just implement it all at once. I'd rather wait another 6 months that have to deal with 6 months of something gamebreaking.
Me too, it's unfair to show preference for some classes like that and to make it worse this is taking so long that it feels like we won't see all the new spells for classes until 2016

can someone post the image of the new spells please?