Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Enurado
Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté June 20, 2014, 18:00:09 | #1
Enurado Hello everyone,

Please share here any feedback you may have to share about Enurado, the new Divine Dimension, that you may find on the Beta server.

If you are encountering any bugs, please report them in this section: Here.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté June 20, 2014, 22:35:32 | #2
Its a very cool looking area, ive found that in the quest dungeon areas the chest mobs when they appear dont disappear once you kill them and aggro you again and again. This is most likely a bug. Also in the laser area part where you need to shut down the chest guards you can just teleport there in a turn... teleport has no limit or cost so you can just use it to bypass everything. Also the chest is empty when you get to it saying you have gotten the item used for teleporting on those pads id assume. So the most issues ive found is from the quest The Chest dungeon area with things just not working.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-10-04
posté June 21, 2014, 09:15:56 | #3
Please add Prospecting to most of the equipment we can get there. It absolutely makes no sense Wabbit Guawds, Mushrooms and Lenalds drop PP stuff but walking treasure chests don't. 

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-10-22
posté June 21, 2014, 16:12:10 | #4

Quote (Elithril @ 21 June 2014 09:15) *
Please add Prospecting to most of the equipment we can get there. It absolutely makes no sense Wabbit Guawds, Mushrooms and Lenalds drop PP stuff but walking treasure chests don't.
Ankalogic Watch Eniripsa dimension gear have no heals.

-Rizarealm 

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté June 21, 2014, 22:09:46 | #5
ENUTROF. GEAR. NEEDS. PROSPECTING.

This cannot be overemphasized enough.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté June 25, 2014, 22:35:28 | #6
Ok my one issue with the enutrof quest dungeon is that you have to guess the combinations. The tip thing says there is a index but i have yet to ever find it and through hard work and many hours finally found all the combinations to unlock the three doors.... Besides that the krosmogolem bugged out a little and like wouldnt die even when it was on 1 hp and pandora and chad didnt show up in that fight.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2008-05-13
posté June 26, 2014, 03:21:18 | #7
I wonder why the Wakfu Divine Dimensions are so poor compared to Dofus. Dofus srambad has rogues in it (rogues follow sram god). They have other creatures, and not just a one standard family. The same things happens in Enurado here. All we fight are chests, where are the enutrof warriors? Enutrofs mounting dhrellers?

I hope they intend to expand those dimensions in a near future, because they are so small.

EDIT:

What I meant is that they could have brought more monster families like this one:

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - June 27, 2014, 03:04:51.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-06-02
posté July 31, 2014, 18:36:41 | #8
i dont have a zaap and the bank in srambad doesnt let me in.

how do we even get there?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-11-05
posté August 05, 2014, 21:12:09 | #9

Quote (Nox16 @ 25 June 2014 22:35) *
Ok my one issue with the enutrof quest dungeon is that you have to guess the combinations. The tip thing says there is a index but i have yet to ever find it and through hard work and many hours finally found all the combinations to unlock the three doors.... Besides that the krosmogolem bugged out a little and like wouldnt die even when it was on 1 hp and pandora and chad didnt show up in that fight.
A friend and I also encountered the krosmogolem bug, where it just would not die at 1hp. Its "Krosmobroken" status freezes at level 4 and there's no way to end the fight without giving up.

EDIT: You MUST kill the Krosmogolem before killing the Krosmoglob, in order to avoid this bug.

This post has been edited by Tokimonsta - August 05, 2014, 21:43:08.
Short Strich * Member Since 2013-08-18
posté August 15, 2014, 17:37:45 | #10

Quote (Niddhoggy @ 26 June 2014 03:21) *

I am going to hang this picture on my wall right between my family and Jesus.

Thank you, for changing my life.

-Vis

PS. Since this is a feedback forum might as well say something about Enurado. Totally dig all the hidden Kama chests, very cool. now I just need a bucket for the Kama waterfalls XD.