Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 11 Flovor
The Flovor Bawl
The Flovor Bawl both ushers in the month of Flovor and commemorates the coming of the goddess ...

No flash

Control and sadidas
posté July 18, 2014, 18:55:13 | #1
Control and sadidas Are you going to stop adding control on equips? What will happen to sadidas?
6 control is very important for our class since spamming many weak dolls is the role of a summoning sadida (osa is the 1 or 2 summon class).

Member * Member Since 2012-06-18
posté August 03, 2014, 00:35:09 | #2

Quote (Neneko88 @ 18 July 2014 18:55) *
Are you going to stop adding control on equips? What will happen to sadidas?
6 control is very important for our class since spamming many weak dolls is the role of a summoning sadida (osa is the 1 or 2 summon class).

Sadi is probably the class that needs a revamp the most. I know Grou had some crap-tastic plan in place to destroy all other classes first, but Ankama really needs to get Sadi up to snuff. The number of people that actively play a Sadi at higher levels is very, very low.

Their damage is low, their dolls are terrible, and they are really only good for bramble armor/few occasions that totems are not horrible.

They should be the first priority in getting a complete revamp of the class.

posté August 03, 2014, 07:11:41 | #3
I don't expect them to cater gear to that function when it's more likely the class is going to be scrapped and re-done altogether. 7 control is possible right now but requires Emiwlet (which negates the possibility of 12 AP) and a Tamed Abomination (limited quantity) to achieve. But I don't expect them to add control to any other slot unless it's of an Epic or Relic quality. It seems to be what they're going for now - controlled (no pun intended) specific stats for slots.

• Mango

posté August 03, 2014, 13:20:47 | #4
Do any sadidas actually play a build which uses the maximum of all 6 dolls? I thought they were too cost heavy to have that many out and be playable. I havent really kept up with the changes, but shouldn't you still be able to get 2/3 from gear comfortably?

Member * Member Since 2012-06-18
posté August 03, 2014, 13:46:15 | #5

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 03 August 2014 13:20) *
Do any sadidas actually play a build which uses the maximum of all 6 dolls? I thought they were too cost heavy to have that many out and be playable. I havent really kept up with the changes, but shouldn't you still be able to get 2/3 from gear comfortably?

I have a 4 control build at the moment, but am able to run a 6 control build if I want to severely gimp myself even more.

Problem is.... you guessed it, dolls are horrible. With 2k hp, and right around 400 air/water dmg an ultra-powerful lands at 320ish hp, and 260 air dmg. Greedy are roughly the same, but with the 100% of my water dmg.

I've not found any reason in PvE to summon dolls aside from the occasional dmg sink. Then once you plop a doll out you lose your stacks of lone Sadi that take 5 rounds to get max....

Sadi are just bad. It is really sad since they have a ton of potential to be one of those classes that can be played in many different ways. I spent about 5 hours in the training room one day with multiple sets/pieces of armor/pets/etc playing with stats/spells/specialties, and it comes down to there being no viable way to run dolls at all. They get one shot by the aggressive 300/400's, they only do a few hundred dmg each, and they just make me sad.

Like I said, they are the one class in the game that needs a complete overhaul the worst. Let's just hope they realize it, but hey, this is Ankama we are talking about. They probably think Sadi are wtfOP.

posté August 03, 2014, 18:06:21 | #6
i think out seed.. and use spell = summon doll... choose...

not.. seed -> spell and finish..