Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 19 Septangel
Me Hearty Party
A whole day in honour of pirates: that's the dream that Seth Halitosis, modest corsair from the ...

No flash

Control and sadidas
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-15
posté July 18, 2014, 18:55:13 | #1
Control and sadidas Are you going to stop adding control on equips? What will happen to sadidas?
6 control is very important for our class since spamming many weak dolls is the role of a summoning sadida (osa is the 1 or 2 summon class).

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-10-21
posté August 03, 2014, 00:35:09 | #2

Quote (Neneko88 @ 18 July 2014 18:55) *
Are you going to stop adding control on equips? What will happen to sadidas?
6 control is very important for our class since spamming many weak dolls is the role of a summoning sadida (osa is the 1 or 2 summon class).

Sadi is probably the class that needs a revamp the most. I know Grou had some crap-tastic plan in place to destroy all other classes first, but Ankama really needs to get Sadi up to snuff. The number of people that actively play a Sadi at higher levels is very, very low.

Their damage is low, their dolls are terrible, and they are really only good for bramble armor/few occasions that totems are not horrible.

They should be the first priority in getting a complete revamp of the class.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-12-20
posté August 03, 2014, 07:11:41 | #3
I don't expect them to cater gear to that function when it's more likely the class is going to be scrapped and re-done altogether. 7 control is possible right now but requires Emiwlet (which negates the possibility of 12 AP) and a Tamed Abomination (limited quantity) to achieve. But I don't expect them to add control to any other slot unless it's of an Epic or Relic quality. It seems to be what they're going for now - controlled (no pun intended) specific stats for slots.

• Mango

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté August 03, 2014, 13:20:47 | #4
Do any sadidas actually play a build which uses the maximum of all 6 dolls? I thought they were too cost heavy to have that many out and be playable. I havent really kept up with the changes, but shouldn't you still be able to get 2/3 from gear comfortably?

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-10-21
posté August 03, 2014, 13:46:15 | #5

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 03 August 2014 13:20) *
Do any sadidas actually play a build which uses the maximum of all 6 dolls? I thought they were too cost heavy to have that many out and be playable. I havent really kept up with the changes, but shouldn't you still be able to get 2/3 from gear comfortably?

I have a 4 control build at the moment, but am able to run a 6 control build if I want to severely gimp myself even more.

Problem is.... you guessed it, dolls are horrible. With 2k hp, and right around 400 air/water dmg an ultra-powerful lands at 320ish hp, and 260 air dmg. Greedy are roughly the same, but with the 100% of my water dmg.

I've not found any reason in PvE to summon dolls aside from the occasional dmg sink. Then once you plop a doll out you lose your stacks of lone Sadi that take 5 rounds to get max....

Sadi are just bad. It is really sad since they have a ton of potential to be one of those classes that can be played in many different ways. I spent about 5 hours in the training room one day with multiple sets/pieces of armor/pets/etc playing with stats/spells/specialties, and it comes down to there being no viable way to run dolls at all. They get one shot by the aggressive 300/400's, they only do a few hundred dmg each, and they just make me sad.

Like I said, they are the one class in the game that needs a complete overhaul the worst. Let's just hope they realize it, but hey, this is Ankama we are talking about. They probably think Sadi are wtfOP.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté August 03, 2014, 18:06:21 | #6
i think out seed.. and use spell = summon doll... choose...

not.. seed -> spell and finish..