Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

SRAM v2.0
Game Designer * Member Since 2011-04-29
posté July 25, 2014, 17:02:12 | #21
Hi, here is the list of changes we made today :

General : Increases Damages from 0,12 to 0,13 per level

AOE’s spell : Description change because Weakness is triggered when a target is hit (instead of targeted)

Fear : Limitation to 3/turn

Tricky Blow : Must be casted on a valid target (no longer works on traps or glyphs)

Petty Theft :
  • Becomes a Range spell (range 2) with launch in a straight line
  • Damages debuff on ennemis is now caped to 150% per target (no matter the number of Srams in the fight)
  • Value of buff/debuff of Lock/Dodge/%Damages is changed : 10+0.2*lvlspell (1+0.4*lvlspell before)

Execution :
  • There is no longer the limitation to 1/turn
  • Increases damages when Weakness is triggered : normal_hitx2 (x1.8 before)
  • Increases damages when the target is below 35% max HP (25% before)

Trauma :
  • Increases damages when Weakness is triggered : normal_hitx2 (x1.75 before)

Bloody Ripoff:
  • Increases Heal : HP per Weakness level becomes 0,05 per level (0,03 before)

Invisibility : An Invisible target no longer block the line of sight

Double : Double can’t be healed

Traps : Trap’s damage no longer trigger block

Trap of Laceration :
  • Hemorrhage when applied by the trap no longer use Sram’s CMC mastery
  • Increases direct damages
  • Descreases Hemorrhage

Hemorrhage : Can be re-applied at max level

Sramuleux : Increases damages when the target is below 35% max HP (25% before)

Weakness et Sramystical : Weakness generation is now in a single chat line when Sramystical is boosted

EDIT : There is a bug with the Trap of Laceration which apply 10 more times Hemorrhage than it should.

Misty trap is also buged, target can be TP if the other trap is more than 6 range away 

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté July 25, 2014, 17:35:41 | #22

Quote (3xited @ 25 July 2014 17:02) *

Trauma :
Welcome back to the Double-Trauma meta. Please check in the rest of your air skills at the door - they won't be needed.

Short Strich * Member Since 2011-04-26
posté July 25, 2014, 19:54:49 | #23

Quote (LoreChief @ 25 July 2014 17:35) *

Trauma :
Welcome back to the Double-Trauma meta. Please check in the rest of your air skills at the door - they won't be needed.
1 skill for weakness generation
3 for mobility and logistics
1 for rapedamage

I like the way where air headed

P.s. imho I mentally prepeared for 5 AP trauma

This post has been edited by Graveraider - July 25, 2014, 19:56:09.
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-01-24
posté July 26, 2014, 02:07:19 | #24

Quote (LoreChief @ 25 July 2014 17:35) *

Trauma :
Ugh you again... Trauma doesn't do double damaga until you have stacked weakness..
it's like you comment here over and over again but you haven't even played the beta srams or srams at all >..>

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-01-29
posté July 26, 2014, 02:28:53 | #25
I see the double trauma and execution being completely pointless, sure it might do a little more damage in that turn, but if im not wrong stacking weakness to double the damage would be more damage over the turns. If you're going with double trauma and exeuciton per turn I would suggest having 2 uses in 1 turn trigger a 2 turn cooldown and have them not use all weakness stacks, but just the ones they require for activation. This would let people decide between perhaps 3 turns of their trauma/execute each turn for double damage once they stacked weakness or a single turn burst of 2 double damage ones before needing to stack weakness again. However I think Bloody Ripoff should stay one per turn and like the others only use the weakness stacks for the added effects, this would let you be able to stack up weakness before starting to hell up which could help them with being able to heal more than Hemo/cold blood.

The double not being healed is something I didn't like being my team consists of 2 healers, however it definetly needed something changed cause it seemed too strong having a possible mini tank come from 4AP

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2009-08-09
posté August 12, 2014, 18:50:17 | #26
Is there an estimated date for the release of the Sram re-vamp?

Also, thanks for the awesome Sram!

This post has been edited by monsterslam - August 12, 2014, 22:26:48.
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2014-09-03
posté September 03, 2014, 13:58:12 | #27
I want to ask a few simple questions.

Why is there a +% Backstab passive if Srams are no longer focussed on backstabbing?

How do Srams get the enemy's back without Diversion or Look Around You?

What do you do if the enemy's back is in a wall?

Why is Guile so expensive to cast if it is the only reliable option to get an enemy's back?

How reliable is Dodging going to be on a boss?

Why does Invisibility have a cooldown if it is supposed to help us Dodge a boss?

What is Srams' niche now that they are less focussed on backstabbing and positional play?

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-07-05
posté September 04, 2014, 20:28:25 | #28

Quote (fevermonkey @ 03 September 2014 13:58) *
I want to ask a few simple questions.

Why is there a +% Backstab passive if Srams are no longer focussed on backstabbing?

How do Srams get the enemy's back without Diversion or Look Around You?

What do you do if the enemy's back is in a wall?

Why is Guile so expensive to cast if it is the only reliable option to get an enemy's back?

How reliable is Dodging going to be on a boss?

Why does Invisibility have a cooldown if it is supposed to help us Dodge a boss?

What is Srams' niche now that they are less focussed on backstabbing and positional play?
Because srams still have the ability to get behind people easily

Guile and dodge

beat them up with front damage because you still have the damage to do that, backstab is only a small bonus in some senses.

because it offered far too much mobility when cheap on a class that already has the ability to move so freely with invis, air traps, and fear

depends on how much dodge you have, but its pretty easy to get 400 dodge or more

Invis fits more as a "set up traps for harassment while getting close to a weakened enemy to finish them off" spell or a "let me force my enemy to guess where I am and dodge some damage to recoup some".

Srams now work more as decent harass and map manip until the enemy reaches a certain amount of health, and then they run up and deal like +50% final damage to one shot it and get out and away from all other monsters in one turn. (Invis is nice to set up air traps before you assassinate for an easy getaway)