Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Arrow keys disabled infight: intended!?
Short Strich * Member Since 2013-06-24
posté February 03, 2014, 14:29:27 | #1
Arrow keys disabled infight: intended!? Out of fight it's not possible to run by using the arrow keys. Which is nice, although not very necessary.

But what's really annoying is the fact that arrow keys can't change the direction your character is facing at the end of his turn anymore. Wakfu is a tactical game that provides extra damage for those who get hit in the side/back and the only way to change the direction our characters are looking at is by using the buttons at the bottom of the screen, which is very circular, non-intuitive and simply annoying.

We already have to experience lag infight, very long movement and ability animations.. if you disable the use of arrow-keys to change the direction our characters are looking at, fights get even more annoying and frustrating then they already are.

This post has been edited by Xell-Dincht - February 03, 2014, 14:30:45.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2006-11-30
posté February 05, 2014, 13:33:11 | #2
Maybe a interface bug, i getting alot of that, before i could type something in the chat and use my spells, without a mouse click, now a must click anywhere in the window, so i can type or use spells/emote/open inventory. Maybe its the same problem?

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-06-24
posté February 06, 2014, 11:14:49 | #3

Quote (LitleFlake @ 05 February 2014 13:33) *
Maybe a interface bug, i getting alot of that, before i could type something in the chat and use my spells, without a mouse click, now a must click anywhere in the window, so i can type or use spells/emote/open inventory. Maybe its the same problem?

I just tried it again but unfortunately, it wasn't the chat-issue. You neither can turn your character in the placement phase using the arrow keys, nor can you do it in battle. I bet it's because it's now possible to move your characters, while not in combat, by using the arrow keys.

And since Sabi doesn't read this and it's almost update-time, it surely won't be changed anymore.

Looking forward to the hate-thread in the General forum that will be created next tuesday..

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté February 10, 2014, 10:14:51 | #4
i can confirm this is a major issue.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-09-17
posté August 15, 2014, 06:23:11 | #5
This has always been a problem in my experience during Beta that never translates to the real game.