Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

[Need More Info] Sadida Manifold Glyph bug
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-02-28
posté February 11, 2014, 11:38:05 | #1
[Need More Info] Sadida Manifold Glyph bug It is not working. I already gave you the description. I thought this was going to get fixed with this update

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - February 13, 2014, 03:53:01.
Reason for edit : Updated status
Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté February 11, 2014, 21:23:45 | #2
Thanks for the report again!

This bug is regarding the Sadida spell: "Manifold Bramble" and the loss of MP reported to not function properly.

Now while it's been checked on by the team I recommend to still use the "bug report template" so that the whole community can see exactly what the reported bug was and it helps us also track down your report.

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté February 13, 2014, 04:02:35 | #3
Hi Sargent!

Quick update on this report, the team has been doing some tests and was unable to reproduce it.

I myself could see the loss of MP correctly working.

If you have more information please share it by using the template: Here.

posté February 13, 2014, 14:35:31 | #4
Sabi this is what you see:

A character with 5 mp walks on it. When it walks on it, it may show -1mp from the glyph, but it actually won't take mp. I tested this again before the Maintenance. Imagine if you walk 5 mp on the glyph and it rapes 3 mp. It will show that you have less 3 mp, but its a visual bug, the character never loses mp.

If you want , we meet in game so I can show you.

Character name: Etyaw

Date and Time: Everytime

Map: It was experienced at Astrub, map in front of Almanax Temple

Server: Remington/Beta

Bug Description: Sadida manifold bramble visual bug, it does not take mp.

Reproducibility process: Sadida places the manifold glyph. A character or a monster walks on it. Let's say the monster/character has 4 mp. He spents 2 mp, and when he does that the glyph takes 2 mp. The character/monster should now have 0 mp. What happens? It stays with 2 mp , this means there wasn't any mp taken. What is messing with you or the team? If you right click a monster or a character it will show, when the 2 mp are taken, that he has 2/2 mp. Means he walked 2 mp, it should have lost 2 mp and he should have 0 mp by then. What happens is it shows 2/2mp. 0 mp are taken.

Screenshot:

What happened in this fight? Sadida placed a manifold bramble glyph. Cra had 6 mp base. Walked 2 mp and "lost" 1 mp. It showed 5/5 mp on cra. But when she starts her turn she gets 6/6mp. No mp is taken while she walks or whatsoever.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-12-14
posté February 14, 2014, 14:28:04 | #5
The problem is that the bed of spikes glyph reduces max MP without reducing current MP except when the affected target has not used MP during its turn yet, for example as a result of pushing or pulling across the glyph. Most states that reduce max MP also reduce current MP, although there are some exceptions such as black gwandpa wabbit's umbawwot, which is probably unintentional as well.

posté February 14, 2014, 18:35:21 | #6
So basicly this glyph is useless. Reduces MAX mp but won't take any mp at the monster turn. If the monster loses 3 max mp, on his turn will get his normal MP. This glyph has no effect at all

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-07-13
posté February 27, 2014, 23:57:39 | #7
This totally got ignored. I offered to show the bug 2 weeks have pass and nothing. It doesn't need more info, it needs someone to work on it lol