Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Bag Wipe, Anyone got ur 1st bag full wiped out, and lose any pets?

Thread closed

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2010-08-27
posté May 05, 2014, 01:39:55 | #1
Bag Wipe I did lose 2 entire bags, with my pets, in 2 different accs, both was a dark hurl bag, both with pets, in 1 acc i did lose my tofu equiped, did send a ticket, and i want to know if i'm the only one bugged.

If u have any more information to share, do please.

my ticket in support: #1069201 (in Portuguese)
my ticket in support: #1069602 (in English)

As Sabi asked to put:

Character name: Odanutrof, Khons, Angelineh
Date and time: Betwen 04/may/2014 to 05/may/2014
Map: The firsts 2 in Saharash, the last one in Amakna Outpost
Server: Remington

Bug description:
I find the bug in 3 chars in different accs:
Odanutrof - My enu did lost the entire first bag, a dark hurl one, with 5 different pets, all lvl 50, gemli, macawker, black bow meow, quaquack and snoofle, the pet foods, and some equipment, i have print screen about all the items lost.

Khons - My iop did lost the entire first bag, a dark hurl one, with diferent pets, all lvl 50, gemli, macawker, snoofle, wild sow, the pet foods, and a lot of equipments - all inside the same bag - and did lost an equiped pet, a lvl 50 tofu, i have print screen about all the items lost.

Angelineh - My eni, till this moment, just lose the equiped snow bow meow, lvl 50, i have print screen about the pet.

More information, the bug seems linked to pets, and more, the time seems to be arround the weekly reset, betwen sunday and monday, at 00:00 of time server, or something close, for me of corse.
I don't remmenber the last time i did look my inventory, but i'm sure i was logged all day, and i still with Meridia Insignias, in all 3 characters, and it didn't dissapear, my kamas in all 3 characters still there, so i'm sure wasn't a hacker.

Please inform if need any screen about my empties bags, if i should stay away from accounts, or log in all, time to time to check if any character got the bug too. I dunno if i should open 1 ticket for each account, or one for all is fine, please tell me if i need open 3 or how i did is enough, thanks.

Reproducibility process: I dunno how the bug happened, just it is linked to pets, cause all my characters or lose equiped pets, or lose just the bag (entirelly) with bags inside.

Screenshots: As i said previously, if need any screenshot before with my items, and after, with bags empty, just tell me.

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - May 05, 2014, 17:47:26.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-03-10
posté May 05, 2014, 01:42:07 | #2
It happened to quite a few people. You're not alone.

posté May 05, 2014, 01:44:16 | #3
I know sweetheart, i just want ppl to share any information, cause is a bug for sure, and we know only at tuesday or more will be fixed, i just too afraid to log, and see what happened, i need information if i have to open ticket about each account, or if i can report in only one too, but sabi or someone else will just talk about in a few days...

=/

But thanks, i hope i wasn't rude.

posté May 05, 2014, 04:36:02 | #4

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 05 May 2014 01:44) *
I know sweetheart, i just want ppl to share any information, cause is a bug for sure, and we know only at tuesday or more will be fixed, i just too afraid to log, and see what happened, i need information if i have to open ticket about each account, or if i can report in only one too, but sabi or someone else will just talk about in a few days...

=/

But thanks, i hope i wasn't rude.
Nah you wasn't rude.

-Rizarealm 

posté May 05, 2014, 11:09:36 | #5
yeah i got same problem i made an report about this too
same in gen discusion title all my items gone !! well i lost too many items
and this is bullshit no mod even replying about this issue !!

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-03-21
posté May 05, 2014, 12:39:00 | #6
The entire contents of my second bag, gone.
My third, fourth and seventh Ikiakit slots no longer exist. So not only are the contents gone, but the actually Ikiakit slot is grey'd out.

Chafer legs - 50
Krakotte - 50
Krozmunster (fire) - 50
Macawker - 50
Moofly - 50
Snoofle - 50
Surimi - 50
Tamed abomination - 50
Tofu - 50
Young Wild Sow - 50
Quackquack x 2 - 50
Gobbly - Level 7ish

They're the pets I can remember.. All of which had boutique customisations.
(Obviously not the ones that don't have any boutique items, for all the tools out there who would insist on bringing that up)

And... its happened to my enu as well. Not as severe. But almost all my pets are gone. I haven't logged any other accounts, and i don't think I will until this shit is fixed.

posté May 05, 2014, 15:39:16 | #7

Quote (Brintt @ 05 May 2014 12:39) *
My third, fourth and seventh Ikiakit slots no longer exist. So not only are the contents gone, but the actually Ikiakit slot is grey'd out.

Chafer legs - 50
Krakotte - 50
Krozmunster (fire) - 50
Macawker - 50
Moofly - 50
Snoofle - 50
Surimi - 50
Tamed abomination - 50
Tofu - 50
Young Wild Sow - 50
Quackquack x 2 - 50
Gobbly - Level 7ish

(Obviously not the ones that don't have any boutique items, for all the tools out there who would insist on bringing that up)

And... its happened to my enu as well. Not as severe. But almost all my pets are gone. I haven't logged any other accounts, and i don't think I will until this shit is fixed.
Gosh, I hope nothing happened to my stuff. But since my computer has problems I can't log in to check.

-Rizarealm 

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté May 05, 2014, 16:36:14 | #8
Hi guys,

I am sharing your lost items reports with the team for investigation.

If possible I would like to ask all of you that have reporting loosing a pet or any items to provide as much information as possible to help with the investigation using the bug report template.

In the meantime, I recommend that you all file a ticket with our support team: here in order to get assisted, once done please also share it with me in this thread: here.

Thank you and I do apologize for the inconvenience while we investigate.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté May 05, 2014, 16:43:58 | #9
Odd. So what happened to cause this sudden change? Was there a hotfix or something? Why so sudden?

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-05-10
posté May 05, 2014, 16:45:48 | #10
Hmmmmmmm?
I not lost items,but run wakfu 2 min ago for see if I lost-I not.
But I want know when I CAN PLAY for be sure-I NOT LOST MY TIME for game bugs.

Thanks

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté May 05, 2014, 16:48:03 | #11
my advice: dont.

Quote (Gynrei @ 05 May 2014 16:43) *
Odd. So what happened to cause this sudden change? Was there a hotfix or something? Why so sudden?
probs they have implemented more shit for wakfu asia and the change was in common project files, so it conflicted with not shared code and that didnt really work well with remington.

i bet 100kK on that.

posté May 05, 2014, 16:52:21 | #12

Quote (khackt @ 05 May 2014 16:48) *
my advice: dont.

Quote (Gynrei @ 05 May 2014 16:43) *
probs they have implemented more shit for wakfu asia and the change was in common project files, so it conflicted with not shared code and that didnt really work well with remington.

i bet 100kK on that.

So Ankama needs better programmers and/or managers, got it^^.

posté May 05, 2014, 16:54:10 | #13

Quote (Sabi @ 05 May 2014 16:36) *
Hi guys,

I am sharing your lost items reports with the team for investigation.

If possible I would like to ask all of you that have reporting loosing a pet or any items to provide as much information as possible to help with the investigation using the bug report template.

In the meantime, I recommend that you all file a ticket with our support team: here in order to get assisted, once done please also share it with me in this thread: here.

Thank you and I do apologize for the inconvenience while we investigate.
Sabi, the bug happened with 3 accs with me, should i create 1 ticket for each, or just one and inform all logins and character's name?

-------

btw i did go to french and spanish forums, and didn't see any report about same bug, i think is just on remington international servers, and now we will have atention, cause french convencion is going to over, and they don't want to make a big convention and bring ppl to game and all new players begin to be bugged, this don't bring a good view about game.

All i have sure is, everything is linked to pets, ppl who lose equiped pets, entire bags with pets, and ever entire slots on HB chest, or even HB sellers with pet inside, so, the pets is bugged XD

About the fix of this problem, the SOON is coming

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - May 05, 2014, 16:59:53.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté May 05, 2014, 17:14:34 | #14

Quote (Brintt @ 05 May 2014 12:39) *

Chafer legs - 50
Krakotte - 50
Krozmunster (fire) - 50
Macawker - 50
Moofly - 50
Snoofle - 50
Surimi - 50
Tamed abomination - 50
Tofu - 50
Young Wild Sow - 50
Quackquack x 2 - 50
Gobbly - Level 7ish

there was a bug long ago with inventory bags, the items "dissapeared" from the bag if you moved one small bag to a bigger bag slot, but they didnt really dissapear, the items were still there, but i wasnt able to reach em because the slots were grayed out... (but moving the bags back didnt fix it even if the items were there, they mixed up or something, had to wipe all my inventory and remove all the bags, ankama never replied or helped me with this issue by the way) anyways, i think if you make or purchase an ikiakit your items may be still there, you cant see them because somehow the ikiakits u used got unlinked... dont want to get your hopes high... but is worth a try

(sorry, my english is derping today x.x)

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté May 05, 2014, 17:30:40 | #15
I cant report bug, it says me : "Son niveau: n'est pas valide"

Edit: Ok found problem and solved

This post has been edited by Celay01 - May 05, 2014, 17:48:37.
posté May 05, 2014, 17:42:18 | #16
Character name: Odanutrof, Khons, Angelineh
Date and time: Betwen 04/may/2014 to 05/may/2014
Map: The firsts 2 in Saharash, the last one in Amakna Outpost
Server: Remington

Bug description:
I find the bug in 3 chars in different accs:
Odanutrof - My enu did lost the entire first bag, a dark hurl one, with 5 different pets, all lvl 50, gemli, macawker, black bow meow, quaquack and snoofle, the pet foods, and some equipment, i have print screen about all the items lost.

Khons - My iop did lost the entire first bag, a dark hurl one, with diferent pets, all lvl 50, gemli, macawker, snoofle, wild sow, the pet foods, and a lot of equipments - all inside the same bag - and did lost an equiped pet, a lvl 50 tofu, i have print screen about all the items lost.

Angelineh - My eni, till this moment, just lose the equiped snow bow meow, lvl 50, i have print screen about the pet.

More information, the bug seems linked to pets, and more, the time seems to be arround the weekly reset, betwen sunday and monday, at 00:00 of time server, or something close, for me of corse.
I don't remmenber the last time i did look my inventory, but i'm sure i was logged all day, and i still with Meridia Insignias, in all 3 characters, and it didn't dissapear, my kamas in all 3 characters still there, so i'm sure wasn't a hacker.

Please inform if need any screen about my empties bags, if i should stay away from accounts, or log in all, time to time to check if any character got the bug too. I dunno if i should open 1 ticket for each account, or one for all is fine, please tell me if i need open 3 or how i did is enough, thanks.

Reproducibility process: I dunno how the bug happened, just it is linked to pets, cause all my characters or lose equiped pets, or lose just the bag (entirelly) with bags inside.

Screenshots: As i said previously, if need any screenshot before with my items, and after, with bags empty, just tell me.  

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté May 05, 2014, 17:51:01 | #17
SABI, CAN I PLAY WITH MY CHARACTER? ARE THERE ANY PROBLEM ABOUT IT?

posté May 05, 2014, 17:52:51 | #18
Ankama reaps what they sow.

This post has been edited by Gynrei - May 05, 2014, 17:53:28.
Ancient Eradicator * Member Since 2008-06-09
posté May 05, 2014, 17:59:18 | #19
Since this seems to be only affecting Remington, I do not know if Nox is affected, though it appears the French are not affected, I am guessing Ankama is testing out their new Outlaw system on players. They are probably now concluding that allowing players to steal from other that are offline is a bad idea.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-20
posté May 05, 2014, 18:19:39 | #20
To the haters...

This has been happening since the game came out and has not once has anyone gotten anything back. No wait, I lied, someone got their haven gems back once. I shit you not. True story. Do not hope to get your items back. Even french players are told it is not in their policy to return items upon issues like this because they are not able to compensate all those effected. Sabi can't tell you this so she copy pastes the same bs about posting to the bug section or closes the thread every time this happens. I recommend asking your friends to help you get geared again or play a game who cares more about its players.

Thread closed