Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

semcorda's profile
Statistics
353 Posts (0.29 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté December 07, 2014, 12:43:32 | #1
Congrats ankama, I'd buy 30days with this promotion. After I stopped subbing for over 2 months. But this topic popped up as "last post" on forum on 7th december. After discount expired. Normal company would make such thing to be rubbed into potential clients face to get as many as they can, but ankama? Nooo, lets put this info among the masses of other topics, so stumbling over it for someone randomly checking forums is near impossible.
You really don't want my money, do you?

This post has been edited by semcorda - December 07, 2014, 12:46:29.
Thread : News  Preview message : #805665  Replies : 24  Views : 882
posté December 04, 2014, 22:57:26 | #2
The problem is, turning pvp off would obviously stop bullying but also would made stopping eco-terrorists impossible. The same thing that allows idiots to chase other players for no reason, allows chasing idiots who destroy ecosystem.
My advice - get a guild. Most likely there will always be bullies' bully who enjoys chasing of jerks who harass guildies.
Lets just hope ankama will eventualy make system reasonable. Option to turn off pvp would work if it would also make harvesting somehow limited, to make pvp-protected player unable to mess with eco. But, unfortunately, anakama being ankama, chances for fixes are slim and postponed to Soon™.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #804817  Replies : 13  Views : 468
posté December 04, 2014, 22:29:20 | #3

Quote (Neneko88 @ 04 December 2014 18:26) *

Quote (semcorda @ 04 December 2014 17:33) *
One voice of reason in the torrents of ranting. As I tried to explain in one of my previous post (to no effect apparently), sadidas battle quality is not visible right away like in the case of dds. And I will stand by statement that they are "not that bad". Expecting them to equal fecas at fecaing, xelors at xeloring etc lacks basic sense. Sadidas are crippled at sadiding, by even with that thay are "not that bad". I define "not that bad" as not being burden and having many possiblilities to support (assuming that team does not consist of "I hit big, I good, you hit low, you bad" mental iops").
As I read this topic, I can see the general agreement on major problems of sadida. IMO, those get fixed ad sadida will get "great".
If we talk about pvp, sadidas are very good (1on1 at least), but I don't know why pvp subject is risen so often at all, since problems are mostly visible in pve.
BTW, is there anyone who seriously ever wanted nerf to sadida? I remember series of joke posts saying that sadida need nerf for being op, but I don't know how much of broom stick needs to get in someones ass to not see them as trolling/sarcasm.
I like when people like you say stuff they know nothing about. Keep assuming and saying things that were never said, keep being ignorant.

What the hell?
What exactly I know nothing about?
I play sadida in team, actually I am a team when multiboxing. PvE knowledge check.
I PvPed with good results using sadida. PvP knowledge check.
I remember joke posts on sadi nerf and asked a QUESTION about people asking for it. Statement validity check.
Compared many post from different people and noticed patterns. "general agreement" statement validity check.

dude, what is your problem?

If actual usage of class is not enough to know something about a class, then I don't know what is. Apparently, anyone who isn't you or didn't match exactly you opinions knows nothing about what they are saying.

Little off topic
GreenEmerald, you mentioned hagen dun and gust for pushing. But you do know sadida+cra combo to drop charges of hagen's shield with cost of 1charge per 1 ap? I've always been assuming it is common knowledge among sadidas.

This post has been edited by semcorda - December 04, 2014, 22:39:08.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #804808  Replies : 43  Views : 1767
posté December 04, 2014, 17:33:15 | #4

Quote (Heartyace @ 04 December 2014 16:13) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 03 December 2014 22:05) *

The only people who want sadida nerfed or call them ok are the ones who are afraid that they could loose to Sadida if Sadida damage values and cost of spells/summoning and ability to control all dolls would make them finally good.

EDIT: well i wanted it short, but couldnt resist.
Just for a week come to the asia server

Sadidas are balanced, they're just not as useful because Ankama made burst damage Meta. They have so much to add to team pvp...
One voice of reason in the torrents of ranting. As I tried to explain in one of my previous post (to no effect apparently), sadidas battle quality is not visible right away like in the case of dds. And I will stand by statement that they are "not that bad". Expecting them to equal fecas at fecaing, xelors at xeloring etc lacks basic sense. Sadidas are crippled at sadiding, by even with that thay are "not that bad". I define "not that bad" as not being burden and having many possiblilities to support (assuming that team does not consist of "I hit big, I good, you hit low, you bad" mental iops").
As I read this topic, I can see the general agreement on major problems of sadida. IMO, those get fixed ad sadida will get "great".
If we talk about pvp, sadidas are very good (1on1 at least), but I don't know why pvp subject is risen so often at all, since problems are mostly visible in pve.
BTW, is there anyone who seriously ever wanted nerf to sadida? I remember series of joke posts saying that sadida need nerf for being op, but I don't know how much of broom stick needs to get in someones ass to not see them as trolling/sarcasm.

This post has been edited by semcorda - December 04, 2014, 17:37:20.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #804722  Replies : 43  Views : 1767
posté December 03, 2014, 17:10:58 | #5

Quote (Neneko88 @ 01 December 2014 17:23) *
If you want to move things around buy a krobax. By the way there are a lot of classes can can push monsters around. One good spell doesn't make a class "not that bad" You just like gust because you're a xelor.

Do you like when I block all your LOS with greedy dolls? What can you hit now?
What about when inflatable is 5 spaces away and can't reach you for ok 500hp heals?

Those major drawbacks you listed is so unique to sadida that I can't think of any other class with drawbacks so that bad, maybe only cra.
Example I gave was, well, an example. Same utility of gust goes for setting up combos with rouge (bombs), cra (piercing), eni (massacr mark), enu (any fire aoe). And I want to move things around with character, not multiman. Strange argument on your side, to change class that can move things for for cheap (summoning is ridiculously expensive though, as I said before), move them horizontally (respective to team position), with no LoS and weak/great (with controlled ultras) distance for sidekick which has only heavily handicapped versions of such skills.
And again, it was example, moving stuff is one of utiliies. Stealing mp has some use. You will say "mob has 8 mp, -2mp doesn't make a difference", I say, it does when those missing mps make them finish turn at a distance I want them to finish. You say, armors are weak, I say, even 1hp armor is great when after enemy's combo you are left with 1hp (obvious exaggeration, but you get my point). Also don't forget that it is not that sadi is ONLY pushing or ONLY stealing mp. Both utilities DO deal dmg, maybe lower than dds's, but properly used allow other team members deal more dmg
Greedies? I never use them in pve team fights (too dumb, require cc), great choice for 1on1 pvp though;
Inflats? My sadida was intended as dual at first, and she is still running with half eq without water dmg. Despite this, my inflats reach 800hp heal. Their range is an issue of retarded AI which I pointed out (runnig around without focusing), and even with this it is not that bad when using range-oriented team.
Generally, even dolls I consider as good, are crippled by stupidity. Default controlled state (which was once promised by certain ankama member known for being pathetic lair) would be best solution.
And drawbacks I listed are for sadida so they are unique, I'm not sure if this last sentence is pointing out something wrong or agreeing with me.

Also notice, I never said that sadidas are great. I'm just agreeing with OP, they are "not that bad".
Sad thing is, that what is denying them greatness is easy to see and more or less agreed by sadi's users, but devs don't seem to care.

This post has been edited by semcorda - December 03, 2014, 17:13:02.
Reason for edit : grammar
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #804345  Replies : 43  Views : 1767
posté December 01, 2014, 16:56:36 | #6
I must agree with OP - sadidas aren't THAT bad.
When I'm using sadida (multiboxing with other chars), I find her support spells good enough to contribute to whole team. And the support spells I'm using are also good dmg spells, even if direct dmg is low, secondary effects compensate for this.
Example: xelor has opportunity to hit multiple mobs with x.puni. , but one mob is to far. Sadida uses chill+2x gust, moving mob into puni's aoe and lowering some res AND dealing reasonable (for non dd oriented class) damage. Thanks to this action xelor's spell effect is multiplied (damage dealt to >1 enemies for the same cost) and increased thanks to the res steal. If you are looking just at chill+2xgust combo, it is realtively weak when comparedt to dds combos, but if you are not counting tactical development after this combo, then you should go play some iop or smt which can make a lot of digits appear during his turn without need for thinking what happens later.
Yes, it is situational, but it is one example of many. Playing such class you should be able to find/create such situations

IMO, sadida has three MAJOR drawbacks:
1. Dolls stupidity makes them useless in an advanced pvm, and and turns pvp into cyclical facepalm generator;
2. Some dolls are useless (only good dolls are inflat, greedy and ultra);
3. Some speciality spells are useless/pointless/outdated/extremly underpowered.
Minor issue is doll summoning cost, which gets ridiculous when you want to summon ultra and imprint on it a spell other than the one that summoned it.

With those issues fixed, sadida will change from "not that bad" to "great" class. Maybe close to being OP.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #803548  Replies : 43  Views : 1767
posté November 30, 2014, 15:39:08 | #7
2 months? I (and others) have lost hb contents year ago, no fix. People lost pets half year ago (few of them returned).
Welcome to ankaworld. realm of ankalogic and ankasupport.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #803029  Replies : 4  Views : 358
posté November 29, 2014, 15:39:51 | #8
They are pathetic, this bugg soon will be celebrating 1 year anniversary .

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #802617  Replies : 2  Views : 250
posté November 22, 2014, 01:40:35 | #9

Quote (FateMaster-RJ @ 22 November 2014 00:51) *
doing that would make no sense, since you can use your voodoll to target some more mobile enemies and some bosses that cant be target by melee players, like iops and sacri's, also, water sadidas that use main tear would be completely useless
Oh dear, I can almost hear OP's facepalm .

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #799577  Replies : 4  Views : 565
posté October 27, 2014, 16:37:25 | #10
Wobots - mp drain is most likely bugged, or intended to ignore hypermovement (you can expect anything from ankama), most classes have problem with this;
Cavaliers - bound does work against their jump, my feca never had any problems with this;
Guawds - their throw attack ignores all classes stabi, even ignores wobot boss' stabi when used on him after eni's rebirth mark activation;

As you can see, wa's issues are not targeted at iops, those are just this dun's gimmicks.
Remember that iop is most potent damage-wise class in game, all his drawbacks' purpose is to balance him. However, ankama , being ankama, made those "counterweights" to be pain in the ass in pve, and negligible in pvp.

Thread : Combat Strategy  Preview message : #790810  Replies : 2  Views : 415
posté October 16, 2014, 16:18:55 | #11
From my experience I'd say that sadida is great swiss army knife. Recently I've started exping my forgotten sadida that is on the same account as heavily used cra, and I've noticed that sadis utlilities can compensate lack of pure dpt power. It all depends how you play it, and what build you are using. That is for pve. For pvp it gets even better. I've had some sparrings with guildie sram, who is at top of pvp ranking on remington (at least he was few days ago). It was 3:0 for sadi. During double mertit weekend I've got attacked by relatively strong xelor, he lost, came back and aggroed again, and lost again .
My advice, for both pve and pvp, is to hybridize with earth. Mix with air is good idea for pve because of sudden chill and gust, both are basic utilities that can benefit the whole team.
For me, only (but HUUGE) sadidas drawback at the moment, is terrible doll AI. This is hard to understand, because mobs or even mobs' summons, are nowhere as dumb as sadi's dolls. Seems like they are retarded on purpose...

This post has been edited by semcorda - October 16, 2014, 16:27:52.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #787946  Replies : 37  Views : 3426
posté October 04, 2014, 04:40:03 | #12
You are not screwed at all. If you get attacked by multiple chars at around your lvl, they won't get pvp points. So it it a waste of time for multiboxer who plays them.
Of course, you can always get attacked by pure assholery, by someone who aggro for the sake of aggro, without caring for pvp points, but it is waste of time even for the worst douchebags, you are not loosing anything when defeated, he is not gaining anything form winning..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #784171  Replies : 4  Views : 319
posté October 04, 2014, 04:31:07 | #13

Quote (Sabi @ 03 October 2014 16:00) *

Rogue
  • Bombs: The damage ALL bonus and secondary damage will no longer be added to the bombs at each activation.

Cra
  • Beacons: The damage ALL bonus and secondary damage of the Cra will not be added to the beacons.

This is confusing.
One of the reasons for justifying removal of CMC dmg was the fact that summons/mechanisms will benefit from secondaries. Devs said "it's not nerf, look, you have secondaries now" (which was bullshit anyway, all classes got secondaries buff, summoners/mechanics lost cmc - in relation to other classes, it was nerf).
Now you are saying that secondaries won't apply to mechanisms... Or am I missing something?

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #784170  Replies : 109  Views : 6366
posté September 29, 2014, 16:33:18 | #14
WTS Woboots WTS woboots
4mk
I have some transmutations, so I can adjust elements for you.
PM me on forum or in game (ign: cykcyk)

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #782320  Replies : 0  Views : 104
posté September 29, 2014, 16:23:49 | #15

Quote (Schlange @ 27 September 2014 13:58) *
Ticket #1181177
Issue: Missing around 50,000 Kamas from my inventory after the remington server had crashed.. annnd just found that the entire contents of my haven bag has been deleted too. I had several things in there.. haven gems, decorations, resources, items.... all gone.
Interesting, almost year after same thing happened to me (and bunch of other people), it happens again.
Don't expect to get stuff back, mine hb and kamas never got fixed, despite "support" wrote me that they solved my case and it will get fixed.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #782315  Replies : 496  Views : 15441
posté September 15, 2014, 16:25:38 | #16

Quote (Dedlaw @ 15 September 2014 13:37) *
Nice guide, I'm looking at making an Earth Cra so helps when there is some reading to do about them ^^

A few questions:

1. Regarding your spells, from what I understand you combo either Piercing with Beacon or Riddling with Destructive, so why did you level Lashing instead of Beacon?

2. Regarding your stats, you put 20 into Earth resist & damage. Wouldn't it be better to spread the resist to cover other stats that have lower resists? (AFAIK the damage adds to all elements, not just Earth, unless I'm mistaken in which case your choice makes sense)

Also you put 12 points in %HP, wouldn't it be better to max out the 10 in resists first? ( I know I'm nitpicking, just curious if you have a reason for the choice)
Good pointers. It isn't my thread but I will comment on those.
1. I'm personally using 2xriddling + 2xlashing (2xlashing+destructive after getting reasonable amount of riddling) for single targets, obviously 2x piercing for aoe. I'm using beacon only for piercing range extension when needed. At lvl 160 I had to leave beacon at 60-ish lvl to get other spells at 150+. This allows me to keep 10ap build an use powerful, non-exotic AP relics like nettlez
2. You are correct, for now, stat dmg+res gives general dmg + elemental res, so it is better to spread it evenly. Not guaranteed that ankama won't decide to meddle with it in the future though;
3. Getting general res to max will happen anyway at some point at higher levels, so it is a matter of personal preferences to level it paralel to hp% I guess.

To OP:
1. -res on beacons is a remain from ancient times when unbeaconing could cause resistance drop on enemies nearby to the beacons. I don't think this feature is still in game (I never bothered to even check);
2 To use riddling for destructive arrow, you need to have equal amount of reach. Triggering riddling damage lowers both states by the same amount. Stealing mp with riddling consumes only riddling, you can use your "reach" to shoot destructive arrow at other enemy in case you have few enemies riddled (by piercing arrow for example).

This post has been edited by semcorda - September 15, 2014, 16:30:25.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #776176  Replies : 3  Views : 2020
posté September 09, 2014, 16:49:58 | #17

Quote (Degrader @ 09 September 2014 15:28) *

Quote (WNxSidewinder @ 09 September 2014 12:13) *
"im new in this game only a week but (...)"
Sorry, but this makes any point you bring moot. The point is, that those "ranting kids" are ranting about shit ankama throws at them for LITERALLY years. After few weeks you can see only rants, but you haven't been forced to deal with those excuses for developers for extended period of time. Believe me, many of those rants are completly justified.
Until this mass ogrine problem appeared, it was only matter of ignoring serious, game breaking bugs and people who were affected by them. But they always seemed to care about real money issues. My bug-wiped HB never was fixed, but ogrines problem got resolved within few days (both cases were about year ago). Now it is different. People are being ignored, soon™-ed, thankyouforpatience-ed on case that includes real money.
On the other hand, I must agree that screaming "I will sue you" on forum is pointles unless person doing it has actual knowledge and means to do it. But I think that WNxSidewinder and other anti-ranters must agree, that if such person actually exhausted all means of getting compensated, legal action is in place.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #772499  Replies : 18  Views : 1017
posté September 06, 2014, 22:18:51 | #18

Quote (Taqo1 @ 02 September 2014 12:12) *

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 02 September 2014 11:46) *
keep the 30 second timer but do that krosmaster suggestion (timer stops for spell animations) that everyone has been saying for the past forever D:
thats a really good idea +1

The animations can be so long sometimes, I got adhd and is very easily stressed. The challenges makes me feel stressed out with the timer being so fast sometimes. This game is not very adhd friendly

Quote (azalyn @ 06 September 2014 20:41) *
As someone else mentioned in this thread..

The problem is NOT the timer. The problem is that the animations take too long for some classes.

Agreed completly.
Animations (that can't be turned off) is the worst thing in gameplay in wakfu. DD simpletons like iops will never understand it. I play with fire eni and bomber rouge in team. If someone triggers both mark and bombs explosions, he has to wait for explosions animations (one by one, just to annoy) and for ridiculous animation of mark symbol flying to the receiver. Now imagine that xelor uses aoe and in the process triggers mark and bombs, and still has to use devotion and timekeeper. Nightmare.
Similar for sadis placing dolls, controlling them and using direct spells, cras repositioning with beacon sneaking, pandawas with barrel manipulation, mentioned fire eni chaining refund marks, feca placing armors and moving glyphs,and probably other classes too.
Even if it happens that animations are not crippling gameplay, they are just so damn annoying.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #771201  Replies : 46  Views : 1723
posté September 02, 2014, 22:09:07 | #19

Quote (Genrou @ 27 August 2014 19:57) *

Quote (semcorda @ 27 August 2014 18:54) *

50% final dmg of boss cut? I think you're misunderstanding Provocation. That debuff only applies on players, not monsters. Awkward, that you didn't understand the skill. And like Riza said it is unreliable and horrible. Spend 3 AP every turn only for the monster to "maybe" hit you 1 out of 3 times is not worthy of spending points on.
Man, did you even play the game? Or read my previous posts?
IT DOES APPLY TO MONSTERS.
It is incredibly usefull.
I don't know if it is just description bug, or spell bug.
Best skill for feca, especially tank.
Talk about awkward...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769477  Replies : 79  Views : 3276
posté August 27, 2014, 18:54:01 | #20

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 27 August 2014 16:54) *
Provocation is too unreliable in PvM.

-Rizarealm
Unreliable? Any time I prefer 50% final dmg of bosses/hard hitters cut over redirecting mobs attention. Dmg cut is 100% reliable when mob gets provoked.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #766841  Replies : 79  Views : 3276