Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

semcorda's profile
Statistics
322 Posts (0.3 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté July 15, 2014, 17:12:50 | #1
If you indeed are using eni only for heals and attack seldom, the UR seems pointless. Even refund mark's extreme (direct) healing power gets much less attractive when you have to spend 2ap to utilize it.
On the other hand, 1ap healing spell +UR is very useful for finishing any autoressurecting mobs (ice chafers, zwombits) remains/corpses.

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #754232  Replies : 9  Views : 238
posté July 13, 2014, 15:32:34 | #2

Quote (Jaiice @ 13 July 2014 11:40) *
Massacuring Mark is based on the creature's HP as a max of 20% that you receive.

Wrong. They changed it during eni revamp. Massacr mark has now base heal/dmg determined by this skill level, boosted by eni's fire dmg and target's level.. They also made heal+ stat working with fire heals. Sadist mark seems to be exception, since it is using killer's fire dmg (which, btw, is retarded idea imo), so probably also killer's heal+.

This post has been edited by semcorda - July 13, 2014, 15:35:53.
Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #753660  Replies : 9  Views : 238
posté July 13, 2014, 00:56:40 | #3

Quote (Dranmarth @ 11 July 2014 19:35) *
2) The heads of each nation set the taxes for each area they control.

Quote (Freefrom @ 11 July 2014 21:05) *
2) While the government of each nation decides this, they are nearly always kept as low as they can go.

This is true for selling items from haven bag shelves. Marketboard taxes however, are, as far as I know, fixed and independent from governments.

Kelba market is connected with guild markets, you can use it to access marketboards that guilds have in their Haven Worlds.

Thread : Other Features  Preview message : #753535  Replies : 4  Views : 96
posté July 07, 2014, 16:21:46 | #4
With team you proposed, I'd say that lumino is best choice, for heals and reviving.
For team composition, from my own experience I can say that fire eni works well with xelor. Xelor has a lot of aps from various sources during the fight, if you combine this with refund mark, you can pulll off some crazy combos. In this case I would advice skale as secondary MM, his +2ap/+2range, passive +dmg and lock immunizing are invaluable for xelor.

Thread : General  Preview message : #751909  Replies : 2  Views : 230
posté July 04, 2014, 16:32:23 | #5

Quote (Jannet-fenix @ 27 June 2014 18:02) *
I'd second the guy above. I'd even pour him vodka to ease waiting.
He's right.
That SHOULD NOT take that much time. In two months it's able to take apart whole game and build it again on another engine, not mentioning about giving some people lost pets and servicing one account.
Just to demotivate you guys even more - I have had HB wipe bug in October '2013. No answer to ticket, obviously. I pm'ed Trolye, he poked "support", I got answer from them more or less like this - "we are happy to inform you that we solved you issue and your items will be returned".
It was in November. Nothing happened since then.

This post has been edited by semcorda - July 04, 2014, 16:32:49.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #751436  Replies : 374  Views : 8120
posté June 23, 2014, 16:28:46 | #6
Well, for me fragments are dropping even better last few days, since they've fixed droprate issue that appeared after update. Even before the hotfix that in changelog included this droprate fix, I wasn't able to drop anything (neither green nor orange items) at dungeon bosses, key-crafting resources were almost not dropping, but fragments droprate seemed to be same as always (shitty but existing).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #748527  Replies : 11  Views : 389
posté June 19, 2014, 16:19:04 | #7

Quote (Dy7 @ 18 June 2014 20:10) *

Quote (Raizzan @ 18 June 2014 15:03) *
Then perhaps the devs should nerf satisfaction Ring in the next patch.
For the reason I gave earlier, it's still not healthy to allow player to bypass the limit with items like Satisfaction ring.
Seems like ankama employees need to have it explained slowly, word by word:
What Raizzan said is: "you crippled us NOW, and you are giving us compensation in NEXT patch, you should have give us both at the same patch". Now, is it more clear? Explaination "For the reason I gave earlier, it's still not healthy to allow player to bypass the limit with items like Satisfaction ring." makes no sense.

BTW it is similar situation like with pp revamp - you have made pp cap on December, promised introducing pp revamp to counter this crippling soon in new year (after your main liar promised to never release half-done job anymore). And maybe it is something wrong with me, but I think that f..cking June is soon enough since December.

Same situation - crippling first, delayed compensation. Lets hope that these "easier epics" will get introduced sooner than pp revamp (which never got, and probably, never will be released).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #746943  Replies : 74  Views : 2753
posté June 15, 2014, 13:04:27 | #8

Quote (smallz117 @ 15 June 2014 10:09) *
I'm glad, too many people would go 12ap and make themselves weaker than their 10 or 11ap brethren. I cried a few times, but now they might see the light, or maybe they will spend years attempting to collect more items so they can still be lackluster characters while the rest of the game races ahead of them..
Why 12ap is supposed to be weaker build? There are classes who can use every ap to full potential, and there are some that would be better off with lower amount of ap. "12" build will balance lower damage by ap usage, "10" build will balance lack of ap by higher damage. I think this is the idea behind this changes.
My xelor is 12ap, fire eni is 11 and earth cra is 10. All of them can utilize their combat abilities to full potential. Since xel reached 12 he peaked in dpt (thanks to xel's +ap tricks), eni was always lacking 1 ap with 10ap build and often has 1ap leftover with 12 ap build (temporarily he is wearing PDB to test 12ap build), cra's spells costs are very inconvenient, and both 11 and 12 ap builds would create necessity to keep 2ap1mp spell leveled despite being used only in some situations (for 2 ap leftovers).

This post has been edited by semcorda - June 15, 2014, 13:08:22.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #744981  Replies : 39  Views : 1581
posté June 15, 2014, 12:34:56 | #9
"Ambassador's Wing" dungeon bug Character name: n/a, dungeon/location bug
Date and time:
any
Map:
"Ambassador's Wing" dungeon
Server:
remington

Bug description:
After (planned) K.O., some characters do not rise up, they are not gettting "dark aura flash" graphic effect at the beginning of turn while being K.O.ed, their K.O. count never reaches 0. Character with this bug even after getting revived by eni or lumino can not damage the boss after her invulnerability hp threshold is reached.
Reproducibility process:
random bug, no bug triggering circumstances noticed, more characters can get K.O.ed to increase probability of appearing of this bug.

p.s.
Quite pathetic that fixing previous bug took few months only to make worse bug appear, great display of incompetence.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #744973  Replies : 0  Views : 115
posté June 13, 2014, 16:02:10 | #10
Krak-ertz drop issue Character name: n/a, location/monster bug
Date and time: any
Map: Chillberg Island
Server: remington

Bug description:
resource used for dungeon key crafting (krak-ertz) is dropping at useless amounts. Dungeon run with Enutrof on team is not producing enough krak-ertz to make keys for another run (which, afaik, is not the case ANYWHERE else in the game). It looks exactly the same like the problem whisperer dungeon keys had with Opal Fabric drop, which got fixed in one of previous updates.

Reproducibility process: -

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #744265  Replies : 0  Views : 77
posté June 13, 2014, 15:53:39 | #11
Eniripsa's "sadist mark" spell bug Character name: n/a, class bug
Date and time:
any
Map:
any
Server:
remington

Bug description:
"sadist mark" spell's heal (when triggered as mark, not direct heal) uses fire dmg% of character who triggered it for heal calculation, not Eniripsa's. Only fire builds are getting reasonable heal because of this.
Reproducibility process:
compare heal that fire and non-fire builds are getting from triggering sadist mark applied by fire eniripsa in the same circumstances.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #744261  Replies : 0  Views : 72
posté June 13, 2014, 15:48:29 | #12
Xelor's "aging" spell bug Character name: n/a, class bug
Date and time: any
Map:
any
Server:
remington

Bug description:
on "tick" turn, use of "aging" spell of xelor that is first in a turn order, makes other xelors' "agings" having no effect at ini steal during this turn
Reproducibility process:
On "tick" turn, attempt to use "aging" after other xelor has already used it.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #744259  Replies : 0  Views : 74
posté June 09, 2014, 06:12:45 | #13
Not exactly what I asked. I want to know it there is any difference between cmc and normal dmg in final damage output calculation. I need to know if changing runes to cmc will do any better than leaving them normal dmg.

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #742869  Replies : 5  Views : 432
posté June 06, 2014, 17:51:18 | #14
CMC runes & bombs Hey Rouges, my main is xelor, but I'm going to make a rouge alt. My question - is cmc dmg% from runes any better than normal dmg%? I mean, is it calculated into dmg somehow different than normal dmg% in similar manner like cdb% and backstab% are calculated as final dmg? Or are cmc runes useful only for "organic" summoners?

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #742117  Replies : 5  Views : 432
posté June 03, 2014, 20:54:01 | #15

Quote (Scrublife @ 27 May 2014 13:56) *
First Xelor casts normal combo for Tick turns (aging and any -ini fire spell). Second does the same thing but his aging will not apply to the same monster and neither will his -ini spells. So second Xelor will only be doing base damage of his fire spell if he attacks the same monster.

Pretty stupid, but what do you expect from Ankama right? ^^
Strange, I often fight alongside other fire/air xelors, and I have never saw this. We are always able to use our agings properly, without such problems.
But even ankamas bugs are bugged, maybe it does not trigger everywhere.

@Brokonaut
I vote for tactic tips first. I know all I need about pve, but some pvp insight might be useful since I'm not duelling a lot. Newbie xels might have some use of advanced pve tactics.

edit:
I encountered aging problem too. Must be quite recent. Ankama did some stealth bug update because I haven't noticed it for a long time before.

This post has been edited by semcorda - June 09, 2014, 06:08:25.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #740535  Replies : 138  Views : 26299
posté May 28, 2014, 16:34:58 | #16

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 28 May 2014 12:41) *

Quote (Reiganleaf @ 28 May 2014 08:25) *

Quote (cbunny @ 27 May 2014 18:09) *
I'll tell you one thing though, they do care, it's very important to not get too upset and remember your manners.

So that has been my experience and my feedback for support in this game.

Exactly. I wish people would stop overexaggerating issues to the point of no return. Sure, it's disappointing to lose something that took you weeks to get, but it's best to just keep a straight face and hope for resolve one day, instead of dumping more stress on the people who can actually fix it.

Everyone just needs a little respect.
Pretty much this. People act rude and insult Ankama's workers and then expect not respect, but some sort of nearly religious devotion for the very fact they exist. It's not how it works.
I completely don't understand you people. Through last 2,5 years ankama have done everything possible to earn as much disrespect as possible. As a paying customer, I have never experienced worse treatment than by them. Sure, I had respect for them, that is "preset" for any person or group, but it is supposed to be both ways. If you are getting spit in your face and keep saying it is the rain, then it is something wrong with you.
And to be clear, when I say "ankama", I always mean whoever was responsible for such mess over these 2,5 years and whoever keeps causing it now. My theory is that programmers/designers, who would be able to keep the game at decent level in normal circumstances (even if their skills might be considered mediocre) are being sabotaged by the worst management in electronic entertainment bussines EVER. [Text Removed] 

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - May 28, 2014, 19:17:02.
Reason for edit : [Forums Rules of Conduct - Flaming]
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #737549  Replies : 44  Views : 1045
posté May 27, 2014, 16:08:16 | #17

Quote (-Celio- @ 27 May 2014 15:59) *
then +5 levels every 6 weeks.

it was confirmed in the ankama Q&A convention.
If sentece includes words "confirmed" and "ankama", then anything that is described by this sentence is 99% not true.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #736989  Replies : 7  Views : 258
posté May 24, 2014, 12:12:50 | #18

Quote (Scrublife @ 24 May 2014 09:55) *

Quote (semcorda @ 23 May 2014 22:10) *
One note on TD: two xelors can stack distortion together, and if each of them uses TD in his turn, they can delay its release indefinetely. It is good for fights which require waiting at some point.
Too bad Aging on Tick turns doesn't stack for Xelors. Always a shame when it's Tick turn for both Xelors and the other one has to either attack another monster or desynchronize.
What do you mean? Second xelor can use his aging. Xel's aging is not interrupting with other xelors agings. Or is there some new bug/mechanic?

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #735573  Replies : 138  Views : 26299
posté May 23, 2014, 22:10:36 | #19
One note on TD: two xelors can stack distortion together, and if each of them uses TD in his turn, they can delay its release indefinetely. It is good for fights which require waiting at some point.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #735275  Replies : 138  Views : 26299
posté May 19, 2014, 16:53:18 | #20
Everybody seem to forget that this bug is ONGOING issue. It means that returning items to players (which I doubt will ever happen) is one half of the problem. The other is FIXING THE DAMN BUG.
Sabi, why do you (and ankama in general) ignore this? Players are being fed with promises of compensation, but every log into to game is still a risk. Will we get some update on this?
I've lost my haven bag content and kamas half year ago, never got anything back. I don't believe I would get anything back after this bug. I haven't log in for almost two weeks now, waiting for these pathetic excuses for developers to fix it. Losing subscription time. Already decided not to prolong sub on my main (this bug was the final proof that this crap isn't worth paying for), but it still has a month left.
And don't tell me to make a screenshot as a failsafe and play. This is pathetic ("we are not fixing the bug, make a scrsh so we MAYBE will return you your lost stuff in a month, so you can lose it to the same f**king bug again"), and there are reports of people who logged in only to make scrsh and they've lost items while doing this.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #733475  Replies : 472  Views : 10311