Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

semcorda's profile
Statistics
345 Posts (0.29 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté November 22, 2014, 01:40:35 | #1

Quote (FateMaster-RJ @ 22 November 2014 00:51) *
doing that would make no sense, since you can use your voodoll to target some more mobile enemies and some bosses that cant be target by melee players, like iops and sacri's, also, water sadidas that use main tear would be completely useless
Oh dear, I can almost hear OP's facepalm .

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #799577  Replies : 4  Views : 413
posté October 27, 2014, 16:37:25 | #2
Wobots - mp drain is most likely bugged, or intended to ignore hypermovement (you can expect anything from ankama), most classes have problem with this;
Cavaliers - bound does work against their jump, my feca never had any problems with this;
Guawds - their throw attack ignores all classes stabi, even ignores wobot boss' stabi when used on him after eni's rebirth mark activation;

As you can see, wa's issues are not targeted at iops, those are just this dun's gimmicks.
Remember that iop is most potent damage-wise class in game, all his drawbacks' purpose is to balance him. However, ankama , being ankama, made those "counterweights" to be pain in the ass in pve, and negligible in pvp.

Thread : Combat Strategy  Preview message : #790810  Replies : 2  Views : 329
posté October 16, 2014, 16:18:55 | #3
From my experience I'd say that sadida is great swiss army knife. Recently I've started exping my forgotten sadida that is on the same account as heavily used cra, and I've noticed that sadis utlilities can compensate lack of pure dpt power. It all depends how you play it, and what build you are using. That is for pve. For pvp it gets even better. I've had some sparrings with guildie sram, who is at top of pvp ranking on remington (at least he was few days ago). It was 3:0 for sadi. During double mertit weekend I've got attacked by relatively strong xelor, he lost, came back and aggroed again, and lost again .
My advice, for both pve and pvp, is to hybridize with earth. Mix with air is good idea for pve because of sudden chill and gust, both are basic utilities that can benefit the whole team.
For me, only (but HUUGE) sadidas drawback at the moment, is terrible doll AI. This is hard to understand, because mobs or even mobs' summons, are nowhere as dumb as sadi's dolls. Seems like they are retarded on purpose...

This post has been edited by semcorda - October 16, 2014, 16:27:52.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #787946  Replies : 37  Views : 2859
posté October 04, 2014, 04:40:03 | #4
You are not screwed at all. If you get attacked by multiple chars at around your lvl, they won't get pvp points. So it it a waste of time for multiboxer who plays them.
Of course, you can always get attacked by pure assholery, by someone who aggro for the sake of aggro, without caring for pvp points, but it is waste of time even for the worst douchebags, you are not loosing anything when defeated, he is not gaining anything form winning..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #784171  Replies : 4  Views : 266
posté October 04, 2014, 04:31:07 | #5

Quote (Sabi @ 03 October 2014 16:00) *

Rogue
  • Bombs: The damage ALL bonus and secondary damage will no longer be added to the bombs at each activation.

Cra
  • Beacons: The damage ALL bonus and secondary damage of the Cra will not be added to the beacons.

This is confusing.
One of the reasons for justifying removal of CMC dmg was the fact that summons/mechanisms will benefit from secondaries. Devs said "it's not nerf, look, you have secondaries now" (which was bullshit anyway, all classes got secondaries buff, summoners/mechanics lost cmc - in relation to other classes, it was nerf).
Now you are saying that secondaries won't apply to mechanisms... Or am I missing something?

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #784170  Replies : 109  Views : 5732
posté September 29, 2014, 16:33:18 | #6
WTS Woboots WTS woboots
4mk
I have some transmutations, so I can adjust elements for you.
PM me on forum or in game (ign: cykcyk)

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #782320  Replies : 0  Views : 84
posté September 29, 2014, 16:23:49 | #7

Quote (Schlange @ 27 September 2014 13:58) *
Ticket #1181177
Issue: Missing around 50,000 Kamas from my inventory after the remington server had crashed.. annnd just found that the entire contents of my haven bag has been deleted too. I had several things in there.. haven gems, decorations, resources, items.... all gone.
Interesting, almost year after same thing happened to me (and bunch of other people), it happens again.
Don't expect to get stuff back, mine hb and kamas never got fixed, despite "support" wrote me that they solved my case and it will get fixed.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #782315  Replies : 484  Views : 14169
posté September 15, 2014, 16:25:38 | #8

Quote (Dedlaw @ 15 September 2014 13:37) *
Nice guide, I'm looking at making an Earth Cra so helps when there is some reading to do about them ^^

A few questions:

1. Regarding your spells, from what I understand you combo either Piercing with Beacon or Riddling with Destructive, so why did you level Lashing instead of Beacon?

2. Regarding your stats, you put 20 into Earth resist & damage. Wouldn't it be better to spread the resist to cover other stats that have lower resists? (AFAIK the damage adds to all elements, not just Earth, unless I'm mistaken in which case your choice makes sense)

Also you put 12 points in %HP, wouldn't it be better to max out the 10 in resists first? ( I know I'm nitpicking, just curious if you have a reason for the choice)
Good pointers. It isn't my thread but I will comment on those.
1. I'm personally using 2xriddling + 2xlashing (2xlashing+destructive after getting reasonable amount of riddling) for single targets, obviously 2x piercing for aoe. I'm using beacon only for piercing range extension when needed. At lvl 160 I had to leave beacon at 60-ish lvl to get other spells at 150+. This allows me to keep 10ap build an use powerful, non-exotic AP relics like nettlez
2. You are correct, for now, stat dmg+res gives general dmg + elemental res, so it is better to spread it evenly. Not guaranteed that ankama won't decide to meddle with it in the future though;
3. Getting general res to max will happen anyway at some point at higher levels, so it is a matter of personal preferences to level it paralel to hp% I guess.

To OP:
1. -res on beacons is a remain from ancient times when unbeaconing could cause resistance drop on enemies nearby to the beacons. I don't think this feature is still in game (I never bothered to even check);
2 To use riddling for destructive arrow, you need to have equal amount of reach. Triggering riddling damage lowers both states by the same amount. Stealing mp with riddling consumes only riddling, you can use your "reach" to shoot destructive arrow at other enemy in case you have few enemies riddled (by piercing arrow for example).

This post has been edited by semcorda - September 15, 2014, 16:30:25.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #776176  Replies : 3  Views : 1778
posté September 09, 2014, 16:49:58 | #9

Quote (Degrader @ 09 September 2014 15:28) *

Quote (WNxSidewinder @ 09 September 2014 12:13) *
"im new in this game only a week but (...)"
Sorry, but this makes any point you bring moot. The point is, that those "ranting kids" are ranting about shit ankama throws at them for LITERALLY years. After few weeks you can see only rants, but you haven't been forced to deal with those excuses for developers for extended period of time. Believe me, many of those rants are completly justified.
Until this mass ogrine problem appeared, it was only matter of ignoring serious, game breaking bugs and people who were affected by them. But they always seemed to care about real money issues. My bug-wiped HB never was fixed, but ogrines problem got resolved within few days (both cases were about year ago). Now it is different. People are being ignored, soon™-ed, thankyouforpatience-ed on case that includes real money.
On the other hand, I must agree that screaming "I will sue you" on forum is pointles unless person doing it has actual knowledge and means to do it. But I think that WNxSidewinder and other anti-ranters must agree, that if such person actually exhausted all means of getting compensated, legal action is in place.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #772499  Replies : 18  Views : 965
posté September 06, 2014, 22:18:51 | #10

Quote (Taqo1 @ 02 September 2014 12:12) *

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 02 September 2014 11:46) *
keep the 30 second timer but do that krosmaster suggestion (timer stops for spell animations) that everyone has been saying for the past forever D:
thats a really good idea +1

The animations can be so long sometimes, I got adhd and is very easily stressed. The challenges makes me feel stressed out with the timer being so fast sometimes. This game is not very adhd friendly

Quote (azalyn @ 06 September 2014 20:41) *
As someone else mentioned in this thread..

The problem is NOT the timer. The problem is that the animations take too long for some classes.

Agreed completly.
Animations (that can't be turned off) is the worst thing in gameplay in wakfu. DD simpletons like iops will never understand it. I play with fire eni and bomber rouge in team. If someone triggers both mark and bombs explosions, he has to wait for explosions animations (one by one, just to annoy) and for ridiculous animation of mark symbol flying to the receiver. Now imagine that xelor uses aoe and in the process triggers mark and bombs, and still has to use devotion and timekeeper. Nightmare.
Similar for sadis placing dolls, controlling them and using direct spells, cras repositioning with beacon sneaking, pandawas with barrel manipulation, mentioned fire eni chaining refund marks, feca placing armors and moving glyphs,and probably other classes too.
Even if it happens that animations are not crippling gameplay, they are just so damn annoying.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #771201  Replies : 46  Views : 1684
posté September 02, 2014, 22:09:07 | #11

Quote (Genrou @ 27 August 2014 19:57) *

Quote (semcorda @ 27 August 2014 18:54) *

50% final dmg of boss cut? I think you're misunderstanding Provocation. That debuff only applies on players, not monsters. Awkward, that you didn't understand the skill. And like Riza said it is unreliable and horrible. Spend 3 AP every turn only for the monster to "maybe" hit you 1 out of 3 times is not worthy of spending points on.
Man, did you even play the game? Or read my previous posts?
IT DOES APPLY TO MONSTERS.
It is incredibly usefull.
I don't know if it is just description bug, or spell bug.
Best skill for feca, especially tank.
Talk about awkward...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769477  Replies : 79  Views : 3025
posté August 27, 2014, 18:54:01 | #12

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 27 August 2014 16:54) *
Provocation is too unreliable in PvM.

-Rizarealm
Unreliable? Any time I prefer 50% final dmg of bosses/hard hitters cut over redirecting mobs attention. Dmg cut is 100% reliable when mob gets provoked.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #766841  Replies : 79  Views : 3025
posté August 27, 2014, 17:26:25 | #13

Quote (3xited @ 22 August 2014 19:28) *

Quote (Genrou @ 22 August 2014 18:42) *

He wasn't correct with his maths. Loosing 200% CMC with 600 general damage% is 200/(600+200+100) = 22% base loss

Also, we are increasing bombs base damages by 10% (multiply by 1.1) and bombs now use rogues's AOE and Range damages%
In this particular configuration, you need around 120 damage% total Range + AOE (assuming you still have 600 general damages%) in order to reach the same damages as before.

It seems fair.

Ahh ankama, master spin doctors.
You know I meant that 200 is 1/3 of my mastery and I will loose 33% of my precious dmg percentages. But ok, I simplified too much. I should have wrote "now I have base + base*(mastery+cmc)=base*9, I will have base+base*mastery=base*7. (9-7)/9=0,22". Still, a loss i a loss.
Since we were granted clarification that 10% will be applied to base dmg lets see maths now:

Example - a bomb has 50 base dmg, 600%mastery, 200cmc.
Now: 50+8*50=450
Revamped 55+6*55=385 (not counting situational dmg, but bear with me for a moment)
Loss (450-385)/450=0,14
So finally we are losing 14% FINAL dmg.
Why I didn't count situationals in? Because ALL classes are receiving them, but ONLY summoners/mechanics are losing part of dmg that wasspecific for them. All item changes and situationals are changing the same way for all classes, so in comparison, these things cannot be considered as buff for any class. Only cmc classes are losing something.
"Hi little Johnny, I see your sister has big apple, and you have small apple and a plum. I will give you both one more small apple, but I will take your plum away. It seems fair, doesn't it, Johnny?"

It does not seem fair at all.

This post has been edited by semcorda - August 27, 2014, 17:26:52.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #766818  Replies : 563  Views : 36574
posté August 27, 2014, 16:34:45 | #14

Quote (VoidSettler @ 26 August 2014 14:49) *

[FECA]
Reflections from the playerbase:
- Unhappyness about the vagueness of the Provocation skill.
Confirmed:
- Earth shield mechanic might change, considered too powerful:

What unhappyness? Provocation is currently second best specility for tank feca. For those who don't know: mechanic in descripion of this spell that is supposed to work only in pvp works also in pve, making it awesome for heavy damage bosses (50% final damage cut!!). I just hope that description is bugged, not the spell and it is supposed to be like that. If they remove that pve damge cut, they would have to make this spell to really provoke, making mobs to literally rush at feca no matter what. Without this and without pve damage cut (bugged?) it would really became pointless.
Earth shields - ridiculously OP. It was supoosed to be utility for tank builds, but it became near invulnerability skill for earth DD builds.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #766799  Replies : 79  Views : 3025
posté August 24, 2014, 12:31:36 | #15

Quote (WNxSidewinder @ 24 August 2014 08:43) *

Quote (rdager @ 24 August 2014 05:16) *
I have been playing this game since Closed Beta and played Dofus for years. I love the world of the twelve and all that it contains, but Ankama is seriously slipping more and more. Yea crafting is terrible. The fact that almost nothing you craft is worth the time or money you put into it. Whats the worst is that Ankama knows this is an issue. They say they are going to do something about it, but that will take God knows how long. 6 months to a year IF we are lucky.

I don't know what you're upset about.

You want them to drop EVERYTHING ELSE to fix crafting? Some issues are more important than others at the moment; so stop berating them and voice your opinion without being obnoxious.
Game is a mess on many levels for so long, that "we can't drop this to fix that" is no longer an excuse. It hasn't been for at least a year. They had more than enough time to address all issues, but instead they kept adding "meh" content nobody asked for that brought even more problems to fix.

Thread : Crafting  Preview message : #765976  Replies : 11  Views : 1349
posté August 23, 2014, 14:56:32 | #16
Regarding secondaries - how xelor's aging works? Spell itself is AoE, but damage inflicted through hand's ini steal is single target, damage inflicted by t.dust ini steal is AoE again...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765710  Replies : 45  Views : 2408
posté August 22, 2014, 17:45:35 | #17

Quote (3xited @ 22 August 2014 16:59) *
Rogue :
  • Increases bombs damages by 10%.
  • Bombs will use rogue's secondary damages (single target, berserk, range, ...)
My rouge now has 600%dmg and 200cmc dmg. Bombs are getting 33% bonus. This "revamp" is basically over 20% dmg nerf (secondaries are still rouge's dmg, not actual bonus for bombs).

Thanks for nothing, ankama (again...)

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #765367  Replies : 563  Views : 36574
posté August 20, 2014, 16:41:05 | #18

Quote (Neneko88 @ 18 August 2014 18:17) *
wakfu isn't level 200 yet so they would say that you would sell/abandon those equips later on anyway.

Dy7 do your best! Rooting for you ^^
Oh right, I can walk around in either non runed eq or runed eq which does not fit my build for next 10lvls (until ~170) because ankama screwed equips again. Great! Pure fun!

Dy7, or whoever is managing ankama's "we don't care about you,cattle" projects, please stop "doing your best" and try "doing your smartest" for once.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764743  Replies : 818  Views : 23679
posté August 18, 2014, 18:11:29 | #19
What about runes? I max runed some of my current +150lvl eq, it was enourmous pain in the ass. After eq revamp, some of it becomes useless for me. Ankama is going to do smt about this or they don't care, as always?
And please, don't tell me "you can sell/trade", such advice would be offending

This post has been edited by semcorda - August 18, 2014, 18:11:43.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764151  Replies : 818  Views : 23679
posté August 12, 2014, 16:34:37 | #20
Anybody knows any explaination why so many items (actually, seems like all that got revamped on beta) have lost CMC dmg?
One of my alts is bomber rouge, and currently it has ~190cmc. I really doubt that dmg increase will compensate for this. I don't know much about summon osas, but they seem to screwed too.

This post has been edited by semcorda - August 12, 2014, 16:35:00.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762341  Replies : 57  Views : 2042