Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Kikuihimonji's profile
Statistics
5671 Posts (3 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Today - 01:18:34 | #1

Quote (Dmeto @ 29 July 2016 00:10) *
I don't want to complain but...
The hotfix reset the wakfu/stasis islands undoing the work I did to unlock the first two areas on the wakfu ;_; . Will future updates and hotfixs also reset this recently fixed content?
Yes.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #973856  Replies : 12  Views : 401
posté July 26, 2016, 11:09:44 | #2
You should really give a chance to the classes you didn't understood yet. In case of eliotrope: portals are your eyes. If you stand on it, then its as if its closed eye for you. Panda has few gameplays. In one you can remain sober in other you can keep changing your state to recover wp. It can deal nice dmg, can be tanky and can escape from dangerous situations or jump forward to action. With panda throwing abilities it is often welcome in any dungeons. Masqueraider is also great DD and even though it isn't really tanky, it can hold its own with self healing or healing via own double.

Anyway i belive choosing one class you are most familiar with is best choice. I suggest air-earth sacrier or tri elemental. It has easy soloing - it can tank hits if it feels like it, dish out burst of fire dmg and retreat to better position to start kiting or manipulating enemies movement to get upper hand on next turn. In other words it hit hard and can reduce in coming dmg or not get hit at all, based on situation.

Do mind however that it is grinding game, so most of the time you will be alone anyway. If you can't bear soloing then i am not sure if you should play this game. It's not like you are gonna be forever alone, no. It's just that you need to endure the time when others are not online, so prepare for that. Nonetheless, sacrier is good choice. Soloing also has its good points: you will learn your class better and came up with some strategies, wich can turn out to be important if you want to be valuable team member (to not get told "why you haven't done this when you could!?!?" and dissapoint others or even be the source of your team failure). Though those moments could be inevitable, they also provide the knowledge, but its better if you know your class well beforehand. Ergo i advice to enjoy your time spend soloing, no matter what class you choose. I also advice learning other classes possibilities (even if it may sound like too much to handle for the begginer, take your time, when you bored, learn other classes spells). Knowing what others can do, from what distance and either with line of sight or not is crucial for perfect team work.

EDIT:
I think you will like playing Eliotrope, Pandawa and Sacrier. You just need to learn to use them like a pro.

Good luck!

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 29, 2016, 15:59:41.
Thread : General  Preview message : #973551  Replies : 6  Views : 185
posté July 26, 2016, 00:13:50 | #3
Ankama forgot some people are on holidays rather then in-game. They will be surprised once they return to wakfu with their HW stolen. Yes, stolen, thats how it is. But like i mentioned elsewhere, Ankama aim for new community to arrive magically and fill in the servers, while they spit on loyal players who simply took a break.

Thread : News  Preview message : #973515  Replies : 146  Views : 3336
posté July 24, 2016, 21:32:50 | #4
I soloed it with pre-deck Sadida, though i had to modify my equipement to have 7MP.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #973416  Replies : 8  Views : 301
posté July 18, 2016, 20:54:01 | #5

Quote (saphiLC @ 18 July 2016 18:53) *
if you like boring long ass battles (and hunting alone) go dolls, if you enjoy fun and variety and ppl not getting mad at your stupid dolls go lone sadida.

I find funny that lone sadida makes u less lonely (group wise) than dolls ._.
Yup. People who are lonely play alone with their toys (dolls). The "lone" sadida doesn't make sense.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #972811  Replies : 11  Views : 679
posté July 16, 2016, 23:44:31 | #6
It deserves to be in guide section.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972639  Replies : 5  Views : 596
posté July 16, 2016, 23:43:17 | #7
You miss out on title though?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972638  Replies : 5  Views : 393
posté July 15, 2016, 23:51:17 | #8

Quote (PutThatSwordDown @ 15 July 2016 22:20) *
I'm curious if it's possible to add few haven worlds to Moon Island? They're located mostly on islands that are relatively easy to access at any given level. Moon could host few haven worlds easily it seems :|a

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 15 July 2016 19:29) *
(...)
Ankama should simply remake this whole HW placement. All HW's should be accesible from 1 place (or from 1 place in every nation + from astrub, maybe from the inside of almanax temple). There shouldn't be any floating HW's at map edges and there should be no limit to how many HW's can exist on server. They doesn't make map look better anyway (quite the opposite).
And getting HW should require higher level of the guild. + maybe spending kamas every month to keep HW would be good idea. If you don't pay every month, then your guild became deserted and you cannot invest in it anyway, so then you should lose it. But not for the sake of other people's guild. Your HW data would be erased, but all guilds should be able to have their own HW if they put an effort to get it. And there shouldn't be any bidding anyway. Some people doesn't read forum, so how can they tell that HW's will be available? Current HW design is flawed. And i am surprised it hasn't changed yet. (...)

Sounds like the thing they've made in Spiral Knights with guild halls - each guild has access to very basic guild hall upon creation, but once you start to upgrade it, you're forced to pay weekly upkeep. The bigger your hall is, the more you have to pay for it. Each room you can build can serve different purposes, there are some crafting rooms, you can build auction house that's connected to global one, a trophy room in which guild master can build trophies of bosses (they require loads of boss materials, but final statues are look great - and they're HUGE)... Although, there are no gardens/crops that would be used for anything but roleplaying, nor areas to plant mobs at (you can have 'tame' monsters wandering all over hall, but they serve more as a decoration).

Pretty good thing, but smaller guilds without steady income have real trouble paying weekly upkeep in time (I don't remember well but if you won't manage to pay it for 3 weeks in row, all rooms but first one get locked and can be open only if you pay whole amount + some tax; the amount increases the longer you don't pay for this, it can generate insane amounts of cash on negative after a while). Great money sink, but also kind of curse :B

You can either access the hall by entering particular building in town (you can also visit other halls that are open to guests from there), or just simply teleport to it. Players don't have any equivalents of our haven bags tho.
Havent played Spiral Knights, I just know its the best solution. + it would give steady kama sink.

Thread : News  Preview message : #972502  Replies : 146  Views : 3336
posté July 15, 2016, 21:46:15 | #9

Quote (Aacher @ 15 July 2016 16:28) *
Would also like the option to toggle hats on/off on costumes.
So much this please. I prefer my female sram's and sadida's natural hairpin, but i can only have it visible if either i use Transparent costume or if i don't use helmet. The first option however doesn't let me show my other part of equipement, wich i actually want to show while the second option makes me lose the stats from helmet. So neither of these options are good to me. There is also no "transparent hat" for mimisibics use to achieve this. Ergo i think they should simpy let us toggle on and off the visibility of hat, wether its helmet, mimicibic helmet or part of the costume.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #972475  Replies : 7  Views : 338
posté July 15, 2016, 21:40:56 | #10
I dont mind it being hard tbh. Gathering all these mats at least give a reason to play. Well it would if the reward was worth it, but it doesnt seem to be.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972473  Replies : 41  Views : 1797
posté July 15, 2016, 19:29:35 | #11

Quote (SpiritualEnigma @ 15 July 2016 19:06) *
Dead guilds really shouldnt be complaining that their havenworld is being repossessed. Your guild is inactive so it's wasted on you when other guilds can use it instead.
Except that some people could take a break on a dead server but might come back when nice update comes around, and they had put tons of kamas and time to improve their HW before. They shouldn't lose that especially in a dead server. Its stupid that you can bid on them. Some troll can just come in and overbid all HW's with his alts now. There goes the effort.

Ankama should simply remake this whole HW placement. All HW's should be accesible from 1 place (or from 1 place in every nation + from astrub, maybe from the inside of almanax temple). There shouldn't be any floating HW's at map edges and there should be no limit to how many HW's can exist on server. They doesn't make map look better anyway (quite the opposite).
And getting HW should require higher level of the guild. + maybe spending kamas every month to keep HW would be good idea. If you don't pay every month, then your guild became deserted and you cannot invest in it anyway, so then you should lose it. But not for the sake of other people's guild. Your HW data would be erased, but all guilds should be able to have their own HW if they put an effort to get it. And there shouldn't be any bidding anyway. Some people doesn't read forum, so how can they tell that HW's will be available? Current HW design is flawed. And i am surprised it hasn't changed yet.

You should simply interact with, perhaps, i don't know, a CANNON, and get moved to selected guild's HW (from the pop up list). This should have been done long ago.

Thread : News  Preview message : #972447  Replies : 146  Views : 3336
posté July 15, 2016, 10:38:32 | #12
Same reason why we wont get Eliatropes. We did got Eliotropes instead, but so we got Osamodas dragon mode instead of real dragons.

But tbh i never seen in dofus/wakfu anime an osamodas turning into dragon. It was always dragons themself turning into people with horns. Check out phaeris - in his "human form" he look like osamodas dragon mode.

To me its weird that osamodas can become dragon (and they are ugly when they do that, unlike phaeris). I'd much rather have dragons be mighty and powerful creatures then these fake... drakes called osamodas?
+ Those wings animation often made me click on osamodas instead of the cell behind them. Quite annoying.

But yeah do not expect dragon class as long as osa can become one.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #972363  Replies : 10  Views : 571
posté July 14, 2016, 23:26:25 | #13
I thought someone else need to step on it, for you to go inside (in 2012 incarnam had 1 puzzle that needed 2 other people to step on foot marks for the 3rd person to get chest). However it seems you can unlock them yourself, you just have to run to the door right away as they are open for 30 seconds or so. It was obvious that there is some chest behind these doors. When you walk on top of the secret room, you can clearly hear portal sound. It was the first thing that made me look after chests in this new incarnam.

I must say this new Incarnam map is quite nice. The guide is ok, though sometimes it black outs and point me "skip" button wich is annoying. I just wish it was bigger, and that we could actually fight wakfu monsters too, not just stasis ones. There is also no mission that would teach new players about ecosystem, aside from mention that there are Clan Members who want to keep balance in the nature.

Also if you run incarnam dungeon for 2nd time and more, Otomai will keep appearing to repeat all of his words once again, wich shouldn't happen. But maybe thats little offtopic.

TL;DR: Incarnam is nice, mobs are cool, wish there were more hidden chests.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972304  Replies : 15  Views : 461
posté July 14, 2016, 23:05:57 | #14

Quote (Weimoo @ 14 July 2016 17:24) *
Here is your life of a hunter part VII folks:

Kill Emiw
5 Black enewgies
Kill Empelol
5 Luxulious Fuls
Kill Sugnuf
5 Royal Myceliums
Kill Grand Vizew Wabbit
5 Pompom Tails

-Weimi
Welcome back Weimi.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972300  Replies : 41  Views : 1797
posté July 14, 2016, 01:14:47 | #15
Interesting. I wonder how long it would take to mint as much kamas as you can get from treasure hunting. If it will take about as much time as creating (and power-leveling) an alt for TH, then i must say kama minting might have back its use, for the people who'd prefer not to make an alt for kama sake alone.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972137  Replies : 6  Views : 292
posté July 13, 2016, 21:18:40 | #16

Quote (Fleisch @ 13 July 2016 21:06) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 13 July 2016 21:00) *
Xelor can solo Vertox HC too (and i belive Osa and Cra can as well), and Cra can solo Flaxhid (wich sadida cannot), though Sadida is the only class capable of soloing DP, but thats meaningless anyway. Some classes are capable of doing things others can't. Doesnt mean they are awsome overall. Sadida have so many drawbacks while only having 1 pros of being capable to win most (not all) 1 vs 1 pvp matches, and even that takes ages (and nobody likes slow progress in fights, even if it leads to victory). Wich is why sadida need buff. Its no trolling.

Tl;dr: I'm a Sadi-Player, pls no nerf, totes balanced.
If it was balanced it wouldnt need buff, but it does.
Sadi-Player... really? In this game you can play all classes, not just 1.
Go play a sadi and then return with your opinion.

Its just that coz sadi was brought to subject. But i would like a buff to sacrier and enutrof as well + changes to other classes to make them more interesting. I could made separate topics on how to improve every class, but sadida seems to be in the worst shape. Its the only class that people hate to play with and to play as one in the longer while. And mind you it wasn't the case before. There were times when sadida was so lovely to play that i couldnt wait to come back home and launch wakfu just to play it. Right now i am avoiding wakfu, thought recently curiosity of new changes interested me enough to try and launch it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972100  Replies : 24  Views : 674
posté July 13, 2016, 21:08:01 | #17

Quote (Laplace93 @ 13 July 2016 19:00) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 13 July 2016 17:56) *
You have to push the boss to the tofu trap tiles to lower its res, not that hard tbh

So, if you push the boss on a trap he's res. lower? Very well, I've tried with a friend and yeah, you are right, the boss lose 150 res for two turns, pretty good after all, but now tell me, if every monster of this family recover health and gain damage dealt bonus when step on a trap, why someone mentally healthy should try to push the boss (the strongest monster among the members of a family) on one of them? Does not seems like a suicide move?
Troll move from Ankama. They must have had a lot of fun designing this and imagining us playing their game.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972094  Replies : 18  Views : 629
posté July 13, 2016, 21:00:45 | #18

Quote (Caliiintz @ 13 July 2016 20:40) *

Quote (MrMunchkin1988 @ 13 July 2016 20:31) *
Trolling alarm
I don't mean to troll, I'm not like that, a simple search on the forum will show you I speak truth and most people asking for nerf. Sadis is one of the master class in pvp and can solo Vertox HC...
Xelor can solo Vertox HC too (and i belive Osa and Cra can as well), and Cra can solo Flaxhid (wich sadida cannot), though Sadida is the only class capable of soloing DP, but thats meaningless anyway. Some classes are capable of doing things others can't. Doesnt mean they are awsome overall. Sadida have so many drawbacks while only having 1 pros of being capable to win most (not all) 1 vs 1 pvp matches, and even that takes ages (and nobody likes slow progress in fights, even if it leads to victory). Wich is why sadida need buff. Its no trolling.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972090  Replies : 24  Views : 674
posté July 13, 2016, 20:54:23 | #19
People and their problems. I cant even see Phaeris server, only Remington is available to me now, and i play on Phaeris. Seems Ankama doesnt want their players to return to the game.

Thread : News  Preview message : #972087  Replies : 52  Views : 1406
posté July 13, 2016, 12:21:29 | #20
Change nation.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971985  Replies : 13  Views : 550