Kikuihimonji's profile
Statistics
2924 Posts (2.53 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Yesterday - 10:38:18 | #1

Quote (Moongrove89 @ 25 July 2014 00:38) *

Quote (aquabeauty @ 24 July 2014 20:12) *

Quote (Moongrove89 @ 23 July 2014 08:01) *
A second clarification that would be helpful is the order that you level your spells in. In the description of Dolly Sacrifice, your last spell in the list, you state that you are baffled as to why Sadidas do not max this skill. With your current spell order, you would have to be level 160 (or level 161?) to have this skill at max level. Perhaps showing your actual number values at max level? That would help to clarify your specialty leveling order, which is really confusing right now.

2. Work in Progress, need to edit copy-pastes. Also there is no reason why by 153, you can not have 8 skills leveled. So it is not an option for 160 or 165.

Interesting. I have never noticed before, but Specialty skills only cost 90 skill points, while Specialty passives cost 100 skill points. I had just assumed that each skill cost the full 100 skill points.

Perhaps the reason why most people do not have Dolly Sacrifice leveled then is because most Sadidas are not level 153. Any Doll using Sadida that waits until level 153 to max Dolly Sacrifice will most likely run into problems though. I would suggest to have this skill maxed before level 153, for anyone new to the Sadida class.
Dolly Sacrifice was like 3rd or 4th speciality i leveled because of its utility (after Doll and Knowledge of Dolls). Tree is too weak at low level to give any utility and Sic'em More is good only when maxed and i'd rather use Poisoned wind once rather then sic'em more twice. Voodoll is not needed at low level as you don't fight vs UB's. It can be fine to get it cost single WP instead of 2WP if someone really want to try using it but thats about it. Explodoll and doll link both are lame and can be simply ignored in any build. Green Guard may ruin your support by making inflatables run to far away after it triggers and if it won't trigger next turn, the inflatable won't come back for even 2 turns to make it of any help, hence why i don't level it either. Lone Sadida is decent on its own and maxing it is enough to play without dolls and it could be taken as 1st or 3rd speciality. Dolly Sacrifice however helps to "heal up to full the doll that didn't died or change it to ultrapowerful doll with no los and sudden chill wich i find quite helpful. The no los on dolly sacrifice help turning blocker to inflatable too, wich saved my allies few times. I don't understand why someone would wait so long to level dolly sacrifice. Its even useful for lone sadida with voodoll as it helps removing voodoll and linking it to different target (or clearing cell to move through). Its also necessary when you fight UB's such as black crow in case it reflect voodoll and link it to you (wich seem to always happen to me on first try).

Yes the heal it give is very low for the total cost of summoning and sacrificing and its not convenient to remove more then 1 doll due to flawed design of forcing us to cast it twice per doll that we want to remove, leading to too long animation and making us end up with 6 or more unused AP's when the timer ends, but still its the only way for us to remove dolls manually and with no LoS. Its an utility spell and should be leveled as soon as possible, right after the "must have" specialities.

Quote (Moongrove89 @ 25 July 2014 00:38) *
Interesting. I have never noticed before, but Specialty skills only cost 90 skill points, while Specialty passives cost 100 skill points. I had just assumed that each skill cost the full 100 skill points.
Wow i am shocked. You play for so long and you didn't notice this?

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #757102  Replies : 11  Views : 410
posté July 24, 2014, 00:42:56 | #2
One of my characters had 6 days+ respec before the patch. After patch it still had it but instead of 6 days+ it was 12 hours left only. So it seems the quest didn't vanished completly just got reduced by 6 days or so. Those who had less then 6 days left lost the chance to respec.

Thread : 1.35 Bug Reports  Preview message : #756636  Replies : 2  Views : 96
posté July 23, 2014, 16:50:20 | #3

Quote (Gynrei @ 23 July 2014 15:25) *
Can you gather while on your mount?
You can't. What's more each time you PRESS on ressource to harvest you dismount dragoturkey right away, instead of dismounting it right next to ressource when you start gathering. This means that the only way to use mount for gathering proffesions would be to keep using it from shortcut each time you finish harvesting one ressource and point the destination cell next to another ressource instead of targeting resource directly and run there automatically.

So technically you can use mount to help you get ores or fishes (would be pointless to use it on flowers or trees that you can plant close to eachother). Its slightly faster but less convenient.

Note: its slightly faster with 25% speed mount. Could be worth doing it with 50% or 75% speed mount.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 23, 2014, 16:51:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756501  Replies : 190  Views : 8219
posté July 23, 2014, 16:23:34 | #4

Quote (Moongrove89 @ 23 July 2014 08:01) *
You should note that any air spell cast on the Doll will have a range of 1 - 4 with line of sight regardless of what the Sadida's spell description states.
Except K'mir wich remain 1-1 range.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #756491  Replies : 11  Views : 410
posté July 22, 2014, 16:27:17 | #5

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 21 July 2014 17:34) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 21 July 2014 12:58) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 21 July 2014 03:25) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 21 July 2014 02:51) *
I just hope that with the nerf to the amount of possible Control from gear Ankama will finally remove the WP cost from Doll.

Quote (Karrd @ 21 July 2014 12:56) *
Mind talking about urself? stop whining and derailling threads... dont use "WE" use "I", ok? every sadida i know is happy with their class, gosh... most of them are a key piece for UB battles and bosses... and please, stop comparing sadidas to osamodas, they are different classes, aka u cant compare them, they use different mechanics, even an iop can see that... if srams got over masqs doubles... why cant YOU do the same about another class that can also summon things? anyways... if you think your class is so horrible... why are you still playing it? or you like it? because if you do like it that means nothing is wrong with it.

It looks like you dont know ur class very well anyways... you should be able to summon 10 dolls? nope, thats why they are limited by wp, wp that u get back once the doll dies... i agree that mechanics is stupid, they should just limit the number of dolls per player to 6, regardless the control you have... but requiring to have 6 control to summon 6, but dont start stupid things like "fecas use 1ap to summon a glyph", they used to use WP instead of 1 ap, and it was a really bad system.

Anyways, what i want to tell u is... keep sadida whining in the sadida whining forum pls, is really annoying how the same 3 persons always try to derail every thread... Grou is gone, the "new" dev just came and is changing osas, wait your turn?

this is not a hate post or anything bad tho... its just so annoying how every post that have nothing to do with sadidas, becomes a post about sadidas.
To your information i left this forum long ago because of the haters like you who won't let other players make their opinion. The reason why i decided to come back and say what i think is because of the recent change to control gear, wich affects me. It was on topic and the people who derail it are those who keep replying to someone who said their opinion, afterwich the reply to your reply is desired and the topics get derailed.

Everybody has rights to say about their own class in any topic if it is on topic and THIS was on topic. I was commenting the change to Control on gear and wanted to remind Ankama about the issue related to limitation of dolls to both control AND WP, something that Grou was too blind to see was wrong.

You don't want derailed topics? Then how about not making them derailed by not replying to those people who you think are derailing them, because by replying, you know what happen - YOU derail them.

And by the way talking about Sadida or Feca (NOTE BOTH WERE MENTIONED EVEN XELOR BUT YOU JUST SEE SADIDA) or any other class that has something to do with Control in a topic where the change to control is mentioned IS ON TOPIC. So stop the nonsense. Forum is for the people to give their feedback from their experience. If we say nothing Ankama would not see the problem and will leave things as they are. Osamodas were complaining and they have been heard. Sadidas have to wait and i am cool with it as long as we are not forgotten, hence why i repeat myself.

And if you are so curious i am playing Sadida since open beta days and i;ve been making few Sadidas to try out each change given, because i like this class concept, the look and the hope for the revamp keep me playing this class.

I know Sadida are useful for UB because of Voodoll. I know that K'mir and Gust are handy tools for positioning. I know shielding help on Sacrier tanking and its nice to be able to heal and make obstacles to potentially avoid being damaged. I know and i play well my Sadida. The dolls helped me win many fights safetly while protecting allies from being stunned in Drheller dungeon or to trap some crows and force them to go around or waste attacks on my blocker dolls. But the point is that other classes are handy too while they dont loose the damage potential when they support. Yes Sadida may just sit back and heal in Black Crow fight after it made Voodoll, and Pandawa can just focus on throwing people around there to make them not destroyed when Black Crow fly down, but it doesn't mean that one or the other class should be doomed to be unable to do high dmg when its desired.

for the plus Sadida has utility spells, while for the minus they are costly and damage output of sadida become poor because of it and because of lower base dmg spells. Sadida is great support and fun to play - hence why i keep playing it, but it have a lot of flaws that are waiting to be fixed in order to make it able to participate in pvp.

Do i want to be able to win pvp as support class? Hell yes! Every class is meant to be able to win pvp. If one class is forbidden to do pvp then thats bad design of this class.

Now i am saying this because i could gear myself up on dmg dealing set and play without dolls on higher level content while my Kwoac's Leg was enough for me to have 5 Control (usually 5 is enough even if i could use per with control i prefer pet with dmg). This way i could still deal some decent damage after few turns (lone sadida) while not loosing the ability to start using dolls when the situation turned bad and some lucky locks from blockers( or healing dolls that can reach ally when i cant) would save the run. And this nerf to the Control on gear will cripple me, making me in need to replace some dmg% gear for control gear or forcing me to use control pet instead of tofu. It nerfs my damage in-directly so i have to mention this.

And stop nit-picking the word "everybody" because EVERY Sadida I KNOW agree with me and even those who doesn't play Sadida can see that i do very little for the too high cost. Things i do are handy but too costly. Those who are fine with current Sadida are those who just shield allies or heal them and doesnt care to do anything more then that. Either that or they are too blind to see the impact they do in fight vs the impact others do.

EDIT: One more thing: How else you want to make one class fine without comparing it to other? So stop saying to stop comparing one class to another when its the right way to do. The reason why people compare Sadi to Osa is because both are classified as summoners and because they can make few walking summons. In other words they are similar and people see it so they compare them more often but they also compare sadi to rogue or feca or xelor. If someone compare Sadida to osamodas but didnt compared sadi to something else in that post then there's no reason for you to start argues as it was simply saving you time for reading (bigger) wall of text then it already made. And i wanted to avoid posting this wall of text myself but it seems for some people things have to be explained with details. Belive me it could be longer as i have lot's to say about it.

TL;DR:

1.Sadida has potential and got nice tools but thats about it. Everything it does is either costly, too weak in effect or not worth doing and it lack of synergy between specialities.

2. If you don't like derailing then don't derail yourself by replying to those you think have derailed topic.It will just keep topic derailed.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 22, 2014, 16:36:50.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #756068  Replies : 100  Views : 4370
posté July 21, 2014, 14:05:39 | #6

Quote (Nox16 @ 21 July 2014 11:59) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 21 July 2014 07:10) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 21 July 2014 06:27) *
so i was in beta messing around with the new starting quests for astrub. The plant puzzle pushing thing is so cool ... and its where you find the grambos
Wait theyre bringing my favorite mob into relevancy?

Screenshots?
im to lazy for screen shots but just do the beginning quest line it should reappear when you go into beta its like the second thing you do is go to that area. The area is the bowmeow tomb near the witchs dungeon if that helps with directions on where the flower puzzle is.

After i did that you get sent to the sewers and another game or puzzle and its to make larva pizza... it was all in french so i didnt finish the challenge cause .... couldnt really understand what to do but yeah id guess after that you would see more grambos later on.
I hope everybody will be able to do this quest, not just new-made characters.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755657  Replies : 190  Views : 8219
posté July 21, 2014, 13:52:03 | #7
For the K'mir there are few uses:

1. K'mir on seed to make ultrapoweful doll and then vaporize on it to control it and make it move either you to run further away (when you used up all mp), to move ally away from dangerous place (example: in edge of the map in vampyro) or to move monster away but that require you to be on 2nd cell diagonally to enemy for effective move. Its classic use of K'mir on doll.

2.K'mir + poisoned wind spam then run around as you please to hurt enemy. It helps stacking Intoxicated and give some nice Tetatoxin to enemy. USeful if enemy got close to you and you want to make him regret that. If its not in close combat: spam poisoned wind instead and run away. It will either have to run to you or run away from you or stay where it is to avoid poison on mp. In case it run away you can heal up or set up dolls or bed of spikes, voodoll - up to you. In case it run to you it suffer poison dmg and if it end up in same distance - repeat the poisoned wind spam. If its in close combat, then don't bother pushing, just K'mir +poisoned wind. This is obvious use for lone sadida air.

3.Trick 1: "Follow me". Use K'mir on ally then cast gust twice to push self further away. The trick is that k'mir doesn't stabilize you only the target you've cast it on, wich allows you to push self away from it. Keep 1 mp spare and then AFTER you have pushed self twice, move with that 1 leftover mp and your ally will "travel across the cells to you". It is useful for example in Black Crow fight to reach middle top rock togather with Panda during your first turn, after wich the panda can throw you right behind the rock that is closest to Black Crow. Gust becomes the extra mp for you and your ally. Can be used on enemies too.

4. Trick 2: "Free dodge". Use it on stabilized enemy and it will let you dodge with 100% rate. The enemy simply won'y follow you but you won't be locked. Note: doesn't work on all enemies for some reason. I think if stabilization is added during fight then it works but if its permanent "passive" of enemy then it won't work. To be confirmed.

5. Trick 3: "Assaulting Sadida". This combo involes K'mir and Gust. When you are at map edge and there is 1 free cell behind you use K'mir on enemy in front of you then push self behind. It will make 1 empty cell between you and enemy but you are still under K'mir link. Now step forward to that empty cell and enemy will move behind you - in other words it will trap enemy in map edge. Handy in use. Can trap Drhellzerker for good and force it to turn back to human form if it will want to get any dmg bonus from moving from cell to cell (if it stays you can spam poisoned wind on it and win the fight or push self away and make blocker doll, up to you). This won't work vs stabilized enemies though as they cannot be moved.

6. Trick 4: "Jumping Mario Brothers". In certain situation if there are cells that teleport you when you step on them (celestial tofu dungeon for example) you can use k'mir on someone (aly or enemy), step on that cell and then move with 1 spare mp to make you see the K'mir-linked target follow you by flying across everything on the way, in direct line, ignoring the game's square shaped cells characteristics. Hint: Might be nice trick to try with revamped sram and that new air trap.

7. Trick 5: "Invincible". If you are lucky enough to fight vs 1 enemy on a map where edges are pushing you back 1 cell then cast K'mir on enemy and walk with it to the edge (you don't have to start fight near edge, just make sure you have enough mp to move to the edge after you cast k'mir). What will happen: the enemy will follow you but you will be pushed back... and land on the same cell where enemy is! The AI will then be unable to target you and monster won't move. Now spam Wild Grass and Bramble or Mudoll spells on self and enemy will be injured while you get shields or heals in same time. Epic.

8. Trick 6: "Bribe". Same situation as with Trick 5, just that this time on the map there are more then 1 enemy. Do the same trick with one of them and the other one will attack you... and his own ally. It will basically help kill his own mate! You can try it in Kelba or in Ohwymi desert during tornado environmental quest.

9. Trick 7: "Anty-sacritifce". This trick do wonders in PvP or vs Hoodlums with sacrier on enemy side. If Sacrier Sacrifice his low on health ally, you can cast K'mir on Sacrier and attack the low on health ally freely (they need to be close enough though). This was better before revamp when K'mir could last whole round of turns, making it possible for your allies to also benefit from stabilizing enemy sacrier. You can still use it in your own turn to attack and finish off the Sacrificed enemy. Note in the time you cast k'mir the sacrier will swap because dmg is applied before the link, but every other spell cast on Sacrificed target will make Sacrier not able to swap. This trick can be used also in Vampyro dungeon to damage boss even if he made one of our allies suffer dmg for him. Note: you don't damage ally with K'mir so its safe to use.

10. Trick 8: "Kiting". This is funny trick that you can only use in fight vs Lenalds by using their combat map edge. Make ultrapowerful doll with K'mir on map edge and cast vaporize on it. It will make the doll appear next to Lenald as it start and give you the posibility to move the lenald further away from you. Its as if you could cast K'mir at distance to make dolls next to enemy (something i wish we could do). I tried this vs Gwampa Lenald and it was fun because he couldn't even reach me to attack me. Sadly i couldn't do much dmg to him that way and the fight was just neverending story (if only dolls were cheaper and lone sadida would stack with dolls...). ITs more of a gimic but you can try it for fun. Maybe in group with others this trick could have more use, to position lendalds for allies attacks. But for solo its not effective way to kill a lenald.

11. Trick 9: "Take cover". If you need to hide in map edge but enemy happends to be not in line or not in range for you to make voodoll right away while standing there: make the voodoll where you can and then use K'mir on it and drag it to the map edge. If there will be 2 cells with negative effects on both sides of voodoll (note: the cells cannot benefit monsters) then voodoll will stay where it is, covering you from attacks. If enemy won't have no los, ranged or aoe spells, then you are safe from harm and can safetly win. Gust can help here just like with "follow me" trick 1, just that voodoll itself cost 3ap when maxed so its 1 use of Gust not 2.

With these tricks you can solo certain group of monsters in Ohwymi desert - you can even win vs 5 or even 7 enemies alone. Just make sure to NOT use sidekicks as they will mess up ai of enemies and they might not move where you want them to.

EDIT

Another use that i forgot to mention:

12. If enemy has high lock and you are in situation on map edge where you cant push it nor self away (2cell edge instead of 1) then use K'mir and move by 1 mp to move enemy to the cell where you was and make it possible for you to push self in next turn (or push self after that right away in same turn if you feels like it would be good to use your 3ap for push now instead of dealing some decent dmg but personally i suggest attacking after k'mir reposition and push self away and try to kite on next turn).

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 21, 2014, 13:58:48.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #755652  Replies : 11  Views : 410
posté July 21, 2014, 12:58:16 | #8

Quote (Neneko88 @ 21 July 2014 03:25) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 21 July 2014 02:51) *
I just hope that with the nerf to the amount of possible Control from gear Ankama will finally remove the WP cost from Doll.
WP cost to dolls is one of the worst systems in wakfu..they're the essential gameplay of the class but let's look at this

masqueraider mask (no wp)
rogue bombs (no wp)
panda barrel (no wp, and is a support class like sadidas)
eni enisraise (no wp)
enutrof mine mover (no wp)

WP should only be for totem and tree, nothing more. Or even add it to sadida elemental spells so we can finally do some damage. Put it for earthquake, manifold bramble, rust, we don't mind
Actualy we DO mind. We don't want WP on elemental spells. We have voodoll for additional dmg source or range for our attacks and it cost WP already so no point adding WP to elemental spells.
I agree that WP should be only on Voodoll and Tree but if they are gonna add WP elsewhere then i'd rather make Sic'em More with WP.

Quote (Karrd @ 21 July 2014 12:56) *
those wp on dolls is only to make it a limit of 6 at a time it's not really a cost since it gets refunded
It is still a cost, because it make us not able to use other WP spells when we have dolls and if we use WP elsewhere, then we cant make dolls. WP refund is only a temporary solution so that Ankama could see if it will be fine for Sadida to not loose access to dolls. And it is fine so no point to keep it with WP. Just remove that WP. Feca lost their WP from Glyph or Armor during revamp and it can spam it as often as Sadida seeds.

And dont tell me that Ankama is afraid of 8 dolls (knowing people could get 8 control max after that patch). Imo Sadida should be able to make 10 dolls even, just like the Sadida god who had 10 dolls according to lore. I know that many people won't be making that many dolls, as usually 2 or 5 is enough but its people's own mind that tells them how many they will need to use and limiting us to max 6 with a WP cost just kills the concept of WP. Every class should use WP for something significant, just like Feca or Xelor.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 21, 2014, 17:18:58.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755643  Replies : 100  Views : 4370
posté July 21, 2014, 02:51:08 | #9

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755568  Replies : 100  Views : 4370
posté July 20, 2014, 23:07:00 | #10
Srams will have traps.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755534  Replies : 240  Views : 23929
posté July 20, 2014, 22:35:07 | #11

Quote (Niddhoggy @ 20 July 2014 19:16) *
I think that we just have to wait now, this forum has already given too many nice suggestions. All we can do is wait.

At least now my hopes are up when it comes to Sadidas. Following the fact that Grou quit, I expected better class revamps, revamps that are more about strategy rather than just damage. Look what they want to do to Srams now, lovely isn't it? Let's just hope they do the same to Sadidas in the future.

As for the Tree idea, Ankama impressed me with the traps they added to srams in a such smooth and simple way. This could really be done to Sadidas with dolls and Trees, this would make summoning much faster than it currently is.

Like, each branch has three spells that when you cast on yourself they return all AP and change your summoning state. Depending on your state you will directly summon a Tree or a Doll.
What works for one doesn't work for the other.
As long as self casting spells work for Sram to create different traps it will not work with the dolls as we are unable to create fire doll without damaging seed. Seed itself also do something: block cell and los.

But the main problem is that Sadida self-casting spells already have effects such as heal (mudoll) or shielding (first 3 earth spells), unlike Sram who just have attacks. Whats more it works for Sram idea because of the close-range spells that Sram have. Activating traps the way Sadida does would be horrible for sram with just 1-1 range spells and even if traps would be cast directly by some spell it would be still 1-1 range. I am happy that they listened to the feedback i gave to them about traps and adapted revamp to it, but like i said, it won't work with Sadida.

Or it could but would require too much of revamp to current spells and to the sadida gameplay and the way dolls are being summoned. Sadida could activate dolls by casting spell on self instead of a seed but whats the point to do that if we have range to cast the spells on seeds directly. The thing is that Ankama should not copy-paste the mechanic that one class have to keep each class different and oryginal in its own way. Hence why we have dolls created from seeds instead of direct cast of spells on empty cells like sinistros. It saved us spell slots for more versatile moves unlike xelor who have 4/5 spells for attacking in water and fire branch, where remaining one is just summon. The design of Sadida summoning is nice and different then of other classes and i would like to keep it. However animation of doll appearing from seed should be 2x faster and seeds themself should cost nothing. Imo seeds could be just like Scaralady eggs: people can walk on them and if you look closely they are of similar size and with similar "ground" around them that those of the dolls.

My idea is to make it possible to walk on seed (seed would not block cell) just like we could walk on pinned-doll voodoll, but instead of making it impossible to make use of it, the seed should crush upon steppin on and maybe reduce mp by 1 for those who stepped on seed and crushed it. Normally people need to waste 3mp to go around seed, this new version would make people waste 1mp instead, and would not block los but with cost of 0AP it would give sadida the cheap dolls that it desire.

Trees - they could be made as you suggest with Tree speciality cast on empty cell or they could be made with 1 out of 5 elemental spells of each branch (Sadida's Tear, Fertilizer, Woodland Stench) cast on seed. Still the tree is just an addition. Question is if those Trees would be of any help or would they act as another summon that we won't use or would they be better then dolls making nobody use dolls again or so weak nobody would care to use trees making them pointless addition?

Personally i think that as long as the idea for summoning trees is interesting i see no need for such change. Sram needed traps to be effective and not just single target dmg dealer who run forward or hit and run. Traps were needed to give something special to Sram that would make it able to fight in different ways. Sadida already have dolls for that, just that those dolls need modyfications. IF you want a summon that stays in 1 place and buff allies around it, then how about blocker with 0mp doing that? you could then Control the blocker and give it mp to change its position, wich can't be done with tree, unless thats a treechnid but i dont think sadida should summon treechnids.

Idea: nice
The need for it: close to none. A comsetic change to fit some taste.
What would it improve for sadida: hard to tell: either nothing will change or sadida would just use trees as the "reliable" summons who doesnt derp with ai.
Conclusion: Its just idea for more summons that do different stuff then current ones. Do we need more type of summons or should we modify current ones? A dolls with walking auras might be better, especially if they give us full control over them.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #755524  Replies : 9  Views : 261
posté July 20, 2014, 17:56:00 | #12
Everything fine but invisibility should cost 1wp when maxed imo.

I also think that Sram reflex should give Sram a chance to avoid being damaged, wich could be handy while invisible to change position when enemy for example locked us and figured out where we are. In the world of aoe spells Sram desire to still keep the "20% chance to jump away and gain 1mp" passive.

The suggested change for sram reflex seem boring to me.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 20, 2014, 18:05:49.
Thread : Sram  Preview message : #755483  Replies : 39  Views : 1621
posté July 20, 2014, 02:29:33 | #13

Quote (Pantamime @ 20 July 2014 02:18) *
...the Seed spell it self could be used then the corresponding spell can be cast on it to make a tree instead of a doll.

Thats what i meant:
sadida's tear cast on seed = water tree
vaporize/rust used on seed = greedy
mudoll/drain used on seed = inflatable

Quote (Pantamime @ 20 July 2014 02:18) *
That way they could get rid of the current tree specialty and give you guys something better maybe? I am not sure if people like the current tree spell but it doesn't seem like it is so great.

I don't like the idea to get rid of certain speciality. Tree is nice (though the heal given is too low (7 base for 1mp... c'mon! Even 1ap spell of eniripsa heal more!)) as it can stabilize you, making sacriers unable to pull you or swap you and it also give you resist with some heal that could save you some fights when you used all ap's for attacks. Yes it needs rebelancing as i said the heal is too low, and yes people don't use it with dolls because dolls still cost WP. But the concept to turn to tree and getting heal+protection from that form is cool. If adding "trees as summons" would lead to removal of "transfomation into tree" then i don't want such change.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 20, 2014, 02:30:29.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #755361  Replies : 9  Views : 261
posté July 20, 2014, 02:21:04 | #14
What about Sadidas? Ain't nobody got time for that?
People keep talking about improving osamodas summoning where even now osamodas is doing great in pvp and Sadida is no match for osamodas no matter what it does. You are improving class that is already decent (osamodas) instead of improving class that struggle (sadida)?

Why removing control from ratty riot shield? Control was the only reason to get this shield. And its not just about osamodas, some Sadidas uses it too. What i see is nerf to control gear because of Osamodas, wich give a nerf to Sadidas gear unintentionally.

If you are troubled so much with control gear that osamodas can use, ankama, then why you kept adding fire equipements with control and cmc that make osamodas benefit fully, while ignoring the water/air Sadidas who need water/air gear with control, that osamodas won't benefit from that much?

And when we will get cheaper dolls with more resist that we need so much? While revamping osamodas and giving it MORE summoning options - have you thought about the damage per turn Osamodas summons deal? And if so, how can you justify the cost to summon them with the cost to summon dolls? Because theres huge gap between these two and everybody can tell that summoning doll for 6AP who will do a dmg worth of half of the cost it was made with (or less) is simply not worth doing. People dont want to spend 8ap to summon 2 greedy dolls that will inflict dmg of 4ap AND only in close combat (while osa summons have variety of attacks with different range).

Another thing is that animal guard give osamodas summons +5MP each time it triggers, making it impossible to run away from osamodas summons. Meanwhile Sadida give +3MP to dolls from green guard and its capped at +3MP even if sadida is hit more times.

So i have to ask: What is the reason to cripple Sadida class o much and improve Osamodas who is FAR better then Sadida already?

.....Don't get me wrong: i'm cool with improving Osamodas, just don't forget how much more improvements Sadida need.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 21, 2014, 17:18:00.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755358  Replies : 100  Views : 4370
posté July 20, 2014, 01:49:07 | #15

Quote (Neneko88 @ 19 July 2014 02:32) *
Trees..
It's overdue and the animation for them it's there

Please remove

water
Vaporize (we need to get control by leveling doll link to max)

air
poisoned wind (this will never matter, the damage will never be worth it compared to woodland stench)

earth
earthquake (no one likes this spell except a few people. In the French forum no one likes it)

Add water, air, and earth trees
Be creative like with sram revamp please
Excuse me but poisoned wind is awsome i would rather remove woodland stench.
And i dont know how you imagine a passive that give control to not-controled-before dolls when it get maxed, making sadidas rely on AI untill they max it and then completly changing their gamplay, making them look at the dolls and waiting for them to do something and then realising that they had to control the doll. And some may dislike such change and might want to keep passive at level 19 because of that, but then again they will be unable to control dolls at all and thats bad too. Making passive that let us control doll with % chance (and this % increase with levels) would be bad too, because it won't be reliable, you might control one doll that you didnt cared to control and the one that you wanted to control would end up not controled. Hence why idea for passive with control ability to dolls i bad. However active speciality or set control over dolls by default would be fine. Still i wouldn't want to remove vaporize as you suggest, especially that you also want to remove our other 2AP-cost spell posioned wind.

And you saying some people like and dislike earthquake, well i can tell you some people like the idea of trees being summoned and some others don't. Earthquake was great in open beta. Well "great" maybe is not accurate as it was frustrating when it was not hitting anything but it was better then what we have now. Still the whole concept to have an aoe spell that can wreack random space on the map is awsome and i don't understand why people want to remove it instead of improving it.

EDIT: As for adding anything new like "trees as summons" to Sadida class - try to not remove anything in exchange. You want improvement to class or you want to keep it down and in different clothes? The better idea then removal of certain spell (especially considering that dolls are summoned by activating seeds with spells instead of directly from spell) would be to modify each elemental spell to have different summon (making a total of 15 different summons +voodoll+sacrifical doll). Sadida's Tear cost a lot and making greedy with it will always be considered as costly. So how about making Sadidas Tear turn seed into water tree instead? Vaporize would make greedy doll, Mudoll would make inflatable and Rust and Drain would make new dolls (or just greedies created from aoe of rust and inflatables created from aoe of drain, though drain would then need to be aoe heal that dmg enemies in zone, instead of point spell).

p.s. I don't know how your air sadida is doing, but i am lvling poisoned wind and sudden chill from air branch and they help me defend myself when i get aggroed by pk. Yes poisoned wind is bugged as it ignore pvp hp bonus, but tbh it should be stronger then it already is and the fact that this bug exist only help us to not loose pvp. Poisoned wind is also fun to use - i love watching monsters being KO'ed in their own turn. I just wish i was not doing any direct dmg with poisoned wind and make it apply stronger poison instead (and fix pvp hp bonus to work properly). But removal of poisoned wind would kill the fun i have.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #755352  Replies : 9  Views : 261
posté July 18, 2014, 11:51:33 | #16
If Sadida revamp will come AFTER pvp system, then:

1. Sadida players will rage even more for suffering in every pvp
2. When you will finally revamp Sadida, the players who used to kill Sadida before will start to rage.

Hence to avoid such situations you should revamp Sadida before PvP will have the meaning. Same for Sram and Pandawa revamps. Those three should come first, before any PvP system implementation. Any revamp post-pvp system will lead to rage of one players or the other. Brace yourself.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 18, 2014, 11:53:05.
Thread : News  Preview message : #754925  Replies : 17  Views : 365
posté July 18, 2014, 09:14:11 | #17
Too long.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754884  Replies : 36  Views : 676
posté July 18, 2014, 09:06:21 | #18
Explodoll has few uses:

1. Reveal invisible Sram (player) if it attack it (monsters stay invisible even if attacked).
2. Destroy Double of Sram if its close to exploding doll
3. Reduce charges of mechanics around exploding doll by 1

Aside from those there is nothing useful from explodoll as the dmg is a base of 10 (at level 100), wich is ridiculously low and makes you not want to level it at all. Some people get first level of it for the reasons stated above and level 1 is really enough to do that.

However there are also flaws concerning this passive, other then its laughably low dmg:

1. If the challange require you to not use your main element and you make dolls to avoid attacking enemy directly - if the doll die the explodoll will have the same element as your main, making you fail the challange, no matter what doll you had summoned.
2. If challange require you to kill monsters in order, the explodoll may ruin it.
3. If challange require lowest level players to kill enemies, this explodoll may ruin it as well.

And so on. This passive is anti-challange mechanic, so you DONT want it. You can't deactivate it so it sucks. OBviously you can always... NOT summon anything to avoid breaking challange. Hence what many people do, but if you dont use summons then why bothering to level explodoll at all... Its not strong to make it reliable "finish enemy off" or "punishment for killing doll" speciality. Its just a bonus 10 dmg that you know that won't make any difference and won't help you win what you couldn't win without it.

Dolly Sacrifice doesn't trigger explodoll because explodoll used to be 10x stronger before revamp (i am serious) and it was based of doll's max HP value (60% of it, then balanced to 30% of dolls HP, but dolls also had 1.5 times more HP then now). The HP-based explodoll value couldn't be resisted (fixed amount of dmg), wich people could think was a solution to Feca's way-too-high resistances, but Ankama love fecas so they made explodoll nerfed to the point of uselessness.

In short ignore Explodoll. Sadida have only 9 specialities. Or actually 8, because doll link after revamp suck too, but thats another story.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 18, 2014, 09:12:55.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #754883  Replies : 7  Views : 221
posté July 17, 2014, 21:09:07 | #19

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #754760  Replies : 15  Views : 876
posté July 14, 2014, 16:22:38 | #20
So Kwoac's Leg loose control after "upgrading it" to lvl 150? Who made these silly ideas? They should be fired.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #753920  Replies : 190  Views : 8219