Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Kikuihimonji's profile
Statistics
3846 Posts (2.86 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Today - 15:52:56 | #1
Everything wrong with Sadida "Hey! What's wrong with you?
You're lookin' kinda down to me..."

To the people that always wonder why Sadida players are complaining, i've finally made a list of everything that is wrong with this class. Bear with me i tried to make it short.

Summoning
  • Seeds need to be activated with elemental spells, wich often force Sadida to waste precious spell exp on unwanted spells.
  • Spells also have their own conditions (use per turn), wich means if Sadida use them to activate seed, it will be unable to cast it afterwards (example: summon 2 Blocker dolls with Wild Grass and then you can't use Wild Grass to damage or shield in that turn)
  • Animation time taken to summon 1 doll due to 2-step summoning (step 1: place seed; step 2: use spell on it) is too long for Sadida to move afterwards and do other actions.
  • Placing seed is often better then summoning doll (because attacked seed turn into doll, while attacked doll may die). I doubt we are meant to play with seeds.
  • The spells that are used to activate the seeds does not refund their full cost, wich leads to conclusion that its best to activate seeds with spells that have area effects only.
  • For each doll you need to have Control and WP to summon. This means that bonus Control alone (from aptitude points or from equipement) won't improve anything for Sadida.

Controling dolls
  • In order to prevent random bugs in dolls AI (such as doll doing nothing for 30 seconds, or just walking and ending up doing nothing) Sadida need to control its dolls, but it can only do that with targetable spell - Vaporize.
  • Controling each doll with Vaporize make Sadida waste 1AP per every doll that it want to control, every turn. This means that (for example) with 6 Dolls we would need to waste 6AP for nothing else then prevention of AI bug, wich make summoning dolls in the first place pointless as we are loosing the ability to use our own spells effectively.
  • Controling with the use of Vaporize makes us waste precious spell exp on this spell, even though our build might not include Vaporize for damage dealing.
  • Controling with Vaporize is limited in range and LoS, while usually the doll that need to be controled by us is the one far away (example: nettled Inflatable doll walked to border tile in Wa castle, and we need to move it out from it (else we get -2MP to whole team every turn), or better yet prevent it from moving there).
  • Due to many mechanics in game, the cell on wich the doll will end its movement is important. Such detail can't be left to be decided by AI if it means the difference between life and death (few examples: KO zone in Blackspore dungeon, cells that heal enemies in Lunar dungeon, or previously mentioned -2MP cells in Wa castle).

Range
  • Sadida spells have awkward range, in average making it 2-4. Some spells are shorter in range with K'mir range 1 only and Poisoned Wind range 1-3 only, while the highest range is Bramble (2-5 range). This makes Sadida very vulnerable to -Range effects. Loosing 2 or 3 Range usually is as good as making Sadida completly blind.
  • In order for Sadida to play with dolls, it need to be close to them to heal them (example: with Drain) or buff them (with Rust, wich require Sadida to be often diagonally to enemy to fully benefit from it). However being close to dolls means Sadida is easily destroyed by aoe spells.
  • Due to summoning los and range limitations, as well as awkward range of Sadida spells - the Sadida need to run around a lot for the sake to target properly, wich can be a hindrance or often impossible.
  • Lone Sadida (5th) passive is propably the worst passive for damage boosting ever designed, as even though it may work with dolls, we cannot keep dolls alive without healing them up with drain, wich is limited to 2-4 range, and it makes it hard to use it without loosing dmg%. Not to mention that allies are not working around Sadida to keep its dolls away from Sadi and without controling dolls you can't tell where for example your healing doll will end (and with 1-3 range of its healing spell it usually is always too close to you (or too far to heal you, wich is also bad)).
  • K'mir spell has only 1 range, making it difficult to be cast on doll at distance and to actually get benefit from this doll's dragging away movement, usually making Gust a better (and faster) option.

Voodoll
  • It walks away. That alone is huge pain to even use it by team. It often require Panda or sacrier to help Sadida to keep voodoll in place (or to simply keep it from entering border tiles). This shouldn't be the case.
  • When we use Voodoll it loose HP instead of redirecting it (should redirect spells in the same way Trank's Sylvan Symbiosis does, without hurting initial target - in Sadida case: without hurting voodoll).
  • It has only part of target's HP. This means that 1 voodoll is not enough to KO single enemy (wich is bad). The HP of enemies also vary a lot, making it hard to balance. Would be better if Voodoll had % of Sadida max HP (like other dolls). This again, might not have been an issue if the Voodoll would not loose HP when we use it to redirect damage.
  • Because of the above the current voodoll is more enemy-friendly then ally-friendly (and that should'nt be the case).
  • It may also bug out for 30 seconds doing nothing (as it has its own turn) and Sadida can't even control it with Vaporize to prevent that.
  • Spells that doesn't hurt allies (such as Wily of Sram, or water spells of Masqueraider) are not redirecting damage to enemy linked.
  • Area of effect spells are halved in effect when used on Voodoll, even if the target linked is not in the zone of the spell (wich means, for example that Sram doesn't want to use Forceful Blow on Voodoll only, and will still need to aim for real enemy to not get halved damage - and that makes voodoll often pointless to use).

Cost of spells
  • Cost of Sadida actions are too high for Sadida to make good use of them in one turn (for example: summoning Voodoll and using Sadida's Tear twice is not possible even with 12AP build (require 13AP due to voodoll costing 3AP)).
  • Shielding is not cost-efficient as its not triggered with damage and usually Sadida need to spend all of AP to shield single target.
  • Changing the spell that Ultrapowerful doll will use does not refund the cost to Sadida, wich leads to cost-heavy dolls and wasted AP.

Values
  • Damage values of Sadida spells are very low for unknown reason. If its because of the summons, then explain to me how come Boohowl (osamodas spell) deal way higher damage then Rust (sadida spell), when both of them do the same (+summon dmg%)? Things are even more dissaponiting when you realise Sadida can target max 5 dolls with Rust (and most likely the doll in the middle won't even attack so its more like 4), while Boohowl can target both of Osamodas summons (read: all of Osa summons).
  • Damage and heal values of Sadida specilities are way way under the average line. They feel like being halved to what they should be (especially Explodoll and heal from Tree per MP used).
  • The amount of poison applied with the use of Poisoned Wind is acceptable at lvl 200 (require 8AP for maxed state) and therefore can be used at lvl 200 with K'mir for full effect. However below 200lvl this is not possible (can't have 14AP build as there is cap at 12).
  • The values of poisons are very low, and often its better to just kill enemy, instead of letting it attack allies.
  • Pandora (sidekick) hit harder with Dimensional Dumb then Sadida with Sadida's Tear...
  • Its often better for Sadida to attack with weapon as it have higher values then Sadida spells (awkward).
  • Doll Link values are so low, its not worth maxing. Ever. Not to mention it shorter life of voodoll. Not to mention it give NOTHING at first level (and every 2nd level after that).

Flexibility
  • Sadida lack of it. The poisons are designed to work togather with other poisons of Sadida, however there'es not enough AP to apply all of them alone. Therefore Sadida use dolls for that. But here's the problem: doll's doesn't survive long enough, and are often not controled by Sadida (lack of AP for it, or los issues). It is possible to make army of poison dealing dolls, but it takes so much time that its often better to not toy with enemy and just kill it with burst dmg.
  • Changing one doll to another is time consuming, and again limited within certain range for unknown reason.
  • Removing doll takes too much time because it is 2-step mechanic (step 1: turn doll to seed; step 2: remove seed) making it impossible to remove multiple dolls in same turn, then move to target and attack it within 30 seconds. Go try it out, its worse (longer) then what Drip (Feca spell) animation had. Not to mention turning doll to seed is pointless or at least could be avoided if we could simply remove the doll instantly and place new doll in its place (would be more flexible overall).
  • You can turn existing doll to seed even without los, but you can't place seed without los in the first place.
  • Aside of qustionable Poisoned Wind + K'mir combo, the spells lack of synergy.
  • Madoll and Lethargic increase hyper states too much, making them not reliable as they could be replaced by dmg dealing dolls (i.e: the Greedy doll). Sadida doesn't have a good way to reduce Hypermovement and it has no way to reduce Hyperaction...
  • Voodoll was supposed to help Sadida to be more flexible and reach far away targets, but right now its very limited in summoning it and not effective to use it outside of (chosen few) boss fights.
  • Lone Sadida passive is anti-flexiblity.

Survivalability
  • Let's face it, if Sadida doesn't have Inflatable dolls focusing on healing Sadida (and sadida only - wich is often not the case in group fights) and if Sadida doesn't shield self with all AP it have - then Sadida have no real survivalability, aside of questionable blocker dolls who were supposed to stop enemy from reaching Sadida (but its often ignored if enemy jump, teleport, etc. Not to mention it have very poor lock (+1 lock per level? Thats so low increase...)). This means that Sadida may try to not die, but its just stalling for time and that alone not gonna win the fight. Not to mention the values of shields are very low, and Sadida can't prepare them in advance for next turn...
  • We lost the Link between our dolls and Sadida (Doll Link) in exchange for useless and not practical link with voodoll (now this is not even logical as voodoll is not linked to us, but to target of our choice). The redirection of dmg from Sadida to dolls (to reduce damage taken by Sadida in exchange for making dolls suffer) was great design and would help current Sadida. I think this is the main thing that current Sadida is lacking of.
  • In group pvp there's no place for selfshield spam as if you do no damage, enemies can just focus on you and kill you despite your shield.
  • In group pvp trying to keep enemy away with the help of doll is non existant, so you can't really count for that in terms of survival. It may be possible in 1 vs 1 pvp, but then again only in huge maps and only if enemy doesnt have high range or high mobility (oh wait there's no such class, except iop, who will get revamped to have no problems reaching Sadida... oh yeah and sadida also is exception). Right now anyone have the same or better range then Sadida, so tactic to keep enemy away is outdated and may work only at low levels where players have 3 or 4MP max.

Meta
  • Current meta game asks for positioners or burst damages. Sadida is not burst damager and has very limited (in range, in use per turn, costly with dolls memorizing air element) positioning abilitites (gust, k'mir, the doll with one of these 2 remembered, blocker doll's pulling spell).
  • Right now Sadida is "fine" as the healer, but only if it use Drain spell on seed next to ally, AND only if the summoned doll this way will actually heal (if no ai bug happen). Heal resist is nightmare for Sadida, and shields are low in values. Its still better to just have better position and kill enemies fast.
  • A lot of mechanics work against the use of dolls.
  • Sadida used to be off-healer, not main healer. That being said i wish water branch will be the DD branch of Sadida when it get revamp, with just heal as posibility in 1 or 2 spells.

TL;DR:Sadida is outdated.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - January 30, 2015, 18:42:36.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #825469  Replies : 1  Views : 35
posté Today - 15:04:35 | #2
@Seraeph

Thats not so simple. You still need control from gear as requirement to make doll. However that bonus alone is useless if you don't have WP (lets say you have 6 control, but so what if you have no WP left?).

You are correct about WP usage of sram and elio. However this only shows that either dolls should not cost WP (and leaving voodoll and Tree with WP cost) OR we need some WP gain passive (other then WP recovery when doll die).

People don't reliase but Sadida was first class with WP GAIN available (with speed bonus - yes it had +1WP speed bonus, as the only class). Its also a class closest to nature and is capable of "creating" plants. It should be full of Wakfu source.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #825460  Replies : 33  Views : 948
posté Today - 03:21:39 | #3
Eca's tree is ok. You can use it against eca.
Blockades are ok, as fogger cant deal much dmg to you when it make them (+there are states like hemo or other poisons that trigger at start or during target turn, wich bypass any sort of shield (except maybe coagulation after first use of earth spell by sac)).

What is broken is the ability to hit 5x the damage of others with 2x dmg from all in + 2 successful DoQ as there is no tactic that could let you counter that, wich imo is bad in tactical game (especially that people are building self for certain methods of dealing with circumstances, but nothing can prepare you for DoQ x2). Everything else is ok for ecaflip or need buff (i am looking at you water branch). DoQ is also broken because of heal resist. So say what you want - it need change.

As for fogger their "op'ness" comes from stasis element, not from blockades. A little tweak and they are good. Or perhaps other classes just need buff in their defenses.

Oh and dont ask to get separate spells for pvp and pve. I can already tell it will only lead to complains that x spell is too weak in pvp or too strong in pve. I still remember the PvP HP, that made dolls not get HP bonus from sadida's increased hp in pvp, wich made the dolls weaker in pvp then they were in pve (and they were too fragile in pve even (still are)). Belive me you don't want to see that. You can just get more bugs and see your pvp spells effects in pve, or other way around, when you dc. Better not mess up the spells more then they already are. Things can be balanced around (group) pvp and ankama then can adjust monsters for pve.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - January 30, 2015, 03:22:33.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825363  Replies : 55  Views : 695
posté Yesterday - 18:19:02 | #4

Quote (Filipushek @ 28 January 2015 22:23) *
Enjoy my new stream in Polish!
Click here
can't load it

Thread : News  Preview message : #825203  Replies : 37  Views : 1229
posté Yesterday - 12:03:19 | #5
AI of all monsters is messed up. Every day i see Lapses skipping their turns or not using all of their AP's. Every day i see dolls not attacking at all after moving to the enemy, if they could kill that enemy (if enemy has 500 or less hp). Every day i see monsters randomly choosing their target, regardless of the resistsnce (including my greedy doll summons who choose to move to attack Clork instead of Lapse who has low water res). Every time i do Factory dungeon, one of my allies is completly ignored by Inflatable dolls, and never get heal from them, even if its the only ally they can reach....

The only conclusion from this is that AI choose targets at random, or in some weird order decided at start of the fight. Once i thought inflatable dolls are choosing targets with lowest HP/max hp (amount, not %), but it just got messed up when they don't heal the only ally who need the heal and i no longer know the case (this even happened to me in 1 vs 1 pve, that my healing dolls didnt wanted to heal me - the only ally available, for whole fight!).

AI is messed up, and i am surprised that fixing it is not priority, as without AI, the game just doesn't exist. Its core of any game.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - January 29, 2015, 12:03:38.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825152  Replies : 11  Views : 482
posté January 28, 2015, 16:31:12 | #6

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 28 January 2015 16:08) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 28 January 2015 13:22) *

Quote (Agosta @ 28 January 2015 01:05) *
My guess is that either all spells will be openly available to all masks worn with bonus effects per branch, or they'll limit the last spell to be an execution type spell like they've been doing with every other class revamped thus far.
They could make 4/5 of each spells to be always available, while 5th spell of each branch being "unlocked" if masqueraider doesn't change its mask for 1 or 2 turns maybe.
that sounds unbelievably annoying
you'd be creating an unleashed blade situation where the spell is a nuisance so everyone ends up ignoring it after the hype dies down

The spell should be unlocked in the same way it is now - the minute you put on the mask

there is absolutely no reason to take 3 steps backwards with a revamp that defeats the entire point of the revamp

You should be rewarded for switching masks often throughout the fight not for wearing one mask for the entire battle never taking it off
Maybe not rewarded for switching masks often as that would lead to pointless spam of mask changing, but you are right that it would be similar to Unleashed blade.

Personally i don't like that some spells are not always available (in panda, in masq, in enutrof drheller form). Imo each spell of masq should have different effect, based on the mask equipped. However i can see a trobule for designers to make each of the spell worth using this way.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824890  Replies : 68  Views : 2436
posté January 28, 2015, 13:22:12 | #7

Quote (Agosta @ 28 January 2015 01:05) *
My guess is that either all spells will be openly available to all masks worn with bonus effects per branch, or they'll limit the last spell to be an execution type spell like they've been doing with every other class revamped thus far.
They could make 4/5 of each spells to be always available, while 5th spell of each branch being "unlocked" if masqueraider doesn't change its mask for 1 or 2 turns maybe.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824852  Replies : 68  Views : 2436
posté January 28, 2015, 02:02:48 | #8

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 28 January 2015 01:31) *
Will Ankama give Amanka a UB?

-Rizarealm
And Sufokia? Weren't there suppose to be some Kraken UB?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824730  Replies : 31  Views : 831
posté January 28, 2015, 02:00:27 | #9

Quote (Picaro @ 27 January 2015 11:00) *
Details of the January 28th hotfix can be found below:

Divine Dimensions
Xelorium

• Main Quest: An ending cutscene will be added and you will again be able to return to the Sidekick choice menu even if your character logs off or leaves the area during the cutscene.
Hey i finished that quesline already. Will someone make a vid of this cutscene for me?

p.s. Speaking of Xelorium bugs... Sadida does not recover WP when the doll or seed is KO'ed in death zone (Factory dungeon, vs Vertox). It is seriously troublesome in HC mode.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #824728  Replies : 16  Views : 1626
posté January 28, 2015, 01:43:20 | #10
Actually i like how Sadida can win tough fights. Or i used to like, until i realised others can just smash mobs and deal with them faster.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #824723  Replies : 8  Views : 358
posté January 28, 2015, 00:47:06 | #11
You are low lvl still. At early levels Sadidas are great-to-decent. Later on however, as the AP/MP of players increase, as resistance of enemies increase as well (and they dodging)... you will realise that all you are doing in team is wasting ap on summoning/resummoning doll. At higher levels you will also realise that what Sadida can achieve with 4-5 summons, the osamodas can achieve with 1 immediately summoned in 1 turn. Yet it wouldn't be that bad if the dolls would survive long enough to see the benefit of summoning them. This is not the case right now though.

Sadida can be a life saver and for sure it has nice support. However an experienced team, with burst of dmgers doesn't make mistakes for you to fix them, nor does it need the help of dolls. Most of the content will work against summons (such as death tiles (Spore), dmg to sadida when it place seed even (Nun Dungeon), Merkator combat (where each doll can only make ally die and you have really no use of them there), the fight vs Moowolf (who turn dolls against your team by making them were-dolls, so you better not summon them there), the fight vs Vampyro that such your WP (and desipte WP refund if you have no WP to summon, you cant make a doll), -WP cells that permanently make you loose WP, Divine silence that block using of WP, Tofulix fight where using WP boost damage of the boss, condtions to not use more then 2 WP in fight to unlock secret room (Kokokobana dungeon), cells with effects that heal enemies when someone step on them (and dolls tend to do that, or can be pushed on them even), fight where summons are insta ko'ed after 1 turn if they don't collect armor (other then brambly armor) and that armor is needed for allies to survive, not for the summons (Srambad dungeon), etc.

There's really a long list and every spell of Sadida has either awkward range, not convenient cost or is simply too weak. The values in Sadida specialities are halved in effect (seriously the numbers for lvl 200 would look good at lvl 100). ... and i don't really want to continue this as i might get depression.

On the bright side there is this Factory dungeon, where dolls have "some" use. However its 157+ lvl dungeon. And you might just ignore dolls if you have eniripsa with coney (wich is really enough for that dungeon). Oh the boss in that dungeon can't be damaged by summons even, nor receive poison dmg... and i wanted it to be bright side...

Hope i didn't discourage you. You will clearly see for yourself what other classes can do at higher level and compare it to what you are doing. I think its enough to say that Sram or Iop can kill 3 Xelorium dimension monsters 10x faster then the Sadida. And iop was classified as "outdated and in need of revamp". Food for thoughts.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #824696  Replies : 8  Views : 358
posté January 27, 2015, 23:21:58 | #12

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 27 January 2015 16:21) *
there is no 1 in diagonal. that diagonal square is technically 2 away from you. so it starting there diagonally is uh a mechanical limitation.
Ikr, still feels odd to me, and if i were to trade the min range i would give it to lashing. Cra ain't supposed to aoe enemies around it like iop, more like it should aoe enemies at distance. Thats just how i feel.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824674  Replies : 969  Views : 35013
posté January 27, 2015, 14:19:29 | #13
Maybe its just me but i find it weird that diagonally Piercing Arrow starts from range 2, but in straight line it start from 1. Imo it should have minimal range 2.
On the other hand Lashing Arrow should have minimal range 1, to remove MP from cc enemy before we use beacon sneaking.

Maybe its just me but i find it weird that diagonally Piercing Arrow starts from range 2, but in straight line it start from 1. Imo it should have minimal range 2.
On the other hand Lashing Arrow should have minimal range 1, to remove MP from cc enemy before we use beacon sneaking.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824473  Replies : 969  Views : 35013
posté January 27, 2015, 09:32:04 | #14

Quote (Neneko88 @ 27 January 2015 08:29) *
Yeah we need a revamp like pandawa where we can actually do damage (look at sram's support and they still do so much damage). Even cra can support with removing LOS from things, etc

So the "sadida has to be the weakest damage class" doesn't work anymore. The bramble armor should do a lot of damage like the hc spore dungeon spiky cactus and still cover like 80%-90% of the damage
My opinion is different on that. Imo the reflect that we now have should be either removed or not change (the one from Brambly Armor). If not removed, then it should be mentioned in the state description, as for now its unclear how much it reflect back to attacker.

The only thing that need change with armor is its value per AP, as its way too low considering it is not triggered with attack.

Another improvement could be bonus lock to shielded target (as long as it have armor). Ankama already give lock bonus to flaming, wich is quite weird but for sure helps with triggering scalded. Armor on the other hand could use lock bonus to help the tanks to survive and keep monsters on them.

Yet another change that i would like to see is removal of Armor-To-Be state, and instant Brambly Armor appearance. That however could make it disappear when sadida end turn, wich i would also like to change to make it last longer if reapplied (pretty much what they did to Cra states), so that even if shielded person was ignored, your AP was not wasted as you may maintain that armor on someone with less AP used and eventually make enemy forced to attack that person.

The values are subject to change, but overall i'd like these armor changes.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #824408  Replies : 14  Views : 361
posté January 26, 2015, 16:16:40 | #15

Quote (Tavish-DeGroot @ 19 January 2015 17:19) *

Quote (xmetx-zero-x @ 19 January 2015 12:13) *
Wilby > Wily. I see what they did there.

Actually it's: Wilby > Will be.
Or "Will by" (as in "By his Will").

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #824175  Replies : 21  Views : 1095
posté January 26, 2015, 13:22:00 | #16

Quote (baiyujin @ 26 January 2015 12:32) *
Haha I know I main one too, I think we might've grouped together a couple times too on apac unless there's another nerida Sadi running around XD
No, thats me too  

Quote (E-J-U @ 26 January 2015 12:51) *
Which classes you guys consider top-tier when it comes to mostly solo PvE?

I imagine Feca can hold itself easily against PvE but how about Panda or Sacrier? Does fights gets long and repetitive with these classes?
For soloing Elio is pretty awsome at PvE, as it can kite enemies really well, and in certain maps it might even avoid to be damaged for whole fight after it place Portals well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824127  Replies : 68  Views : 2436
posté January 26, 2015, 12:25:09 | #17

Quote (baiyujin @ 26 January 2015 09:15) *
Haha I love how everyone is like Sadida bottom tier, or below bottom tier and no one argues XD
There's nothing to argue with that. You never wondered why people complain so much as Sadida players?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824118  Replies : 68  Views : 2436
posté January 26, 2015, 03:34:48 | #18

Quote (Duzy-Sadysta @ 26 January 2015 03:18) *
Or else add more items into "blessing" loot table, and let them scale with enu level.
Or better yet revamp whole water branch to do something else then applying Broke, AND make this passive give Enutrof a (higher then now) chance to apply Broke with any spell it use to hit enemy (including earth and fire, i don't like to break challanges "do not use water element" when i want to make target drop Pouch).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824038  Replies : 20  Views : 650
posté January 26, 2015, 03:31:49 | #19

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 26 January 2015 03:09) *
because the other thread was the OP looking for what class to play and this one is more of a general ranking of classes that hasn't turned into a clusterfuck of hurt feelings yet i'll bite.

PvE*
  • Tier S - Sram, Sacrier, Eniripsa, Pandawa, Feca
  • Tier A - Foggernaut, Iop, Cra, Xelor, Osamodas
  • Tier B - Masqueraider (very high B almost makes A), Eliotrope, Earth Rogue
  • Tier C - Sadida, Ecaflip, Enutrof
*In my opinion. Please don't get buttmad if your main isnt where you want it

Pvp is an entirely different story that I won't touch on considering my very small experience with pvp

Tier S are the "essential" classes. Classes that if you main you are almost guarentee'd to get into a party over someone in the lower tiers.
Tier A are still good can can compete with tier S but don't have the kit to be considered essential.
Tier B are good but not as good as tier A
Tier C are my "dear god why would I ever want you in my group" classes. Enutrof is only used for drops nowadays everything they do damage/utility wise another class does better
Your point of view makes sense. I hope Ankama make every class Tier S in your list after they get revamped. Do you think its possible?

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - January 26, 2015, 03:32:03.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824035  Replies : 68  Views : 2436
posté January 26, 2015, 03:24:53 | #20

Quote (Gelgy @ 26 January 2015 01:02) *
I agree with Matt5150 about Defensive Stance. The Pillar effect is feeling a bit weak right now. The +30 Block for using Defensive stance at the end of your turn is looking more appealing than using it at the start with Earth spells, because of that -20% final damage nerf. I still prefer the current version to the old completely overpowered version, though.
You know what you are asking for? For Defensive Stance to have condition: must be cast at start of turn.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824032  Replies : 969  Views : 35013