Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Kikuihimonji's profile
Statistics
4682 Posts (3.12 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Yesterday - 21:35:13 | #1
Trying to crush several items takes too much time.
Trying to craft 1k+ food or any other craft (such as Screws) takes too much time too.
They could just make them all crafted after 5 seconds instead of each single one.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882433  Replies : 6  Views : 357
posté Yesterday - 12:40:30 | #2
Like a Ninja - You won't know when they get afk nor when they are back in game. They use the time inbetween their every turn in dungeon, even at boss fight, just to do some food in the kitchen, go to bathroom, do some houseworks or at least browse forum or other web sites. They will not say brb nor afk, since they are always back in time for their turn or few seconds earlier. Appearently they are such an experts in game that they can adapt instantly to the situation they meet on the screen as if they were there all the time. With a single glance they know what happened and what need to be done.

"My _____ is a ghost town" - A person who logs in when all others go to sleep and call their guild/friendlist/the server dead. Usually log in at almanax temple for few minutes and then logs off seeing nobody online exactly at this time. He doesn't realise not everybody sit at almanax pointlessly. And when he actually see people at almanax he is angry that they sit there (instead of doing dungeons with him).

In and out - a person (usually multiboxer) who just get online to do one type of dungeon and then logs off without further interaction with other community members. If you lucky you may spot them at the entrance of the dungeon, but they dont spend more time outside of dungeon then they would inside.

Eagle Eye - if there are only few resources left in the map, you can be sure this person will find them.

Spreading Love - an Eagle Eye type of person who use found resources to get more seeds from it and then replant them everywhere on the map, sometimes to the point of overplanting.

Seed Monopoly - an Eagle Eye who keep the found seeds and cut off the plants for others to be unable to get them. Often he is the cause of the lack of resources in the map. He is surprised when the next day there is more plants in the map then before. "Where did these other people get them seeds from"? - they wonder.

Weakest Link - related to flaxind dungeon mechanics. Simply a person who doesn't know how to form a chain, or each time someone form a chain with him, he breaks it. Often cry when they die after not getting resist and heal.

Chain Expert - If someone can form a chain out of this mess - its them. They use their positioning and/or summoning skills to make sure the chain will be created. Often live savers in flaxid dungeon. When you are in team with them a little derp won't hurt you. Just dont derp too often or else you will make them angry that you do it on purpose.

Medium - they sense when something good will drop, though they either cannot tell who will drop it or what item will drop. A lucky guess perhaps?

Superstitious - They think they won't drop anything if someone say "gl" right before the last mob is killed or the other way: that someone need to say "gl" to make items drop. They also think that "pp is a lie" because they drop nothing when both challanges are done and they do drop something when both are broken. Each of them also may have their own special superstitions.

Wakfu Fan - plays this game despite all the bugs, flaws, complains.

Did i quit yet? - "Quitting is easy - i quit everyday". Basically people who announce on the forum that they quit, yet they still play. If they'd really quit, they wouldn't bother informing others about it and just quit. [p.s. if you want to close the game, it ask you "Do you really want to quit Wakfu?"] 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882377  Replies : 63  Views : 1481
posté July 03, 2015, 22:24:28 | #3

Quote (Thannas @ 03 July 2015 20:56) *
Kiki - You really ought to ignore blaza... He's a troll through and through. No matter what logical response you present, it will not go through.
You are right i will ignore his posts. They never make sense and he just put words in my mouth. I am just happy he isnt a designer.

Quote (Thannas @ 03 July 2015 21:24) *
Considering that Drain (last I checked) heals both enemies and allies in AoE, the conditions more than make up for the ability to self heal as well.
You are right, but in pvp Sadida could use just that one skill every turn to self heal vs melee enemies. WP could be enough to limit that. I don't understand what was the purpose to change Drain's range to minimal 1 if it cant benefit from the heal. All people whom i ask in game agree with me on this, and all of them agree Drain should heal sadida too, if it target range 1.

Also imagine group pvp with 2 sadidas in 1 team - if they come to close combat with the same enemy, it doesnt matter that they can't heal themself with drain as the 2nd sadida will heal the first one with their's drain and vice versa. So healing self should be possible anyway but also WP cost on it is needed too.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 03, 2015, 22:39:44.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881961  Replies : 1006  Views : 15510
posté July 03, 2015, 20:00:07 | #4

Quote (Neneko88 @ 03 July 2015 17:12) *
kiku why do you keep replying to blaza? All you're doing is spamming the thread (Dy7 won't read all this spam)
Ignore him please?
I doubt Dy7 reads this anyway.

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 03 July 2015 15:37) *
WP limitation is not a limitation to Sadida. One could spam Drain 3 times/turn (14ap base) for 4 turns straight and still not run out of wp.
5AP 1WP x3 = 15AP 3WP.
You can't do that without an AP buff from ally, and any class can use their 5AP spells 3 times if they get an AP, heck even Manifold Bramble can be used 3 times then, but because it cost WP, you will run out of WP on 2nd turn, where wit Sadida Prayer you will just get 1 WP back, and then what? You will spam 1 drain every 2nd turn midnlessly?

This is my reasoning why this spell shouldn't heal the caster, even in 2-5 range, even with WP cost; I do not even consider 1 range Drain a possibility without huge dmg/heal nerf+WP(2WP may be a little bit balanced i guess, with damage nerf) cost - It was that way before and you probably know why it isn't like that anymore.

Sram shouldnt heal themself either, and they shouldnt recover WP when they heal. Dude you talk nonsense again.

Neither of us are responsile for the lore interaction with gameplay, that is how i see water sadida thematic. Feel free to disagree if you wish - but I think it makes sense, not a single Sadida's water spell has ever had a limitation/WP cost on it, hasn't it? I have to say that there didn't use to be a WP cost on eny elemental spells, but the no-restrictions part is exclusive to Water.

Not a single Sadida's water, EARTH and AIR spell has ever had a limitation WP cost on it. Oh look manifold bramble cost WP now. Guess what, its not bad to have WP cost on some spells wich are situational.

1. You mentioned my suggestion crippling the spell. Guess what, the spell has always been the way I suggested it to be.
  2. Only way I see Drain becoming a WP spell that heals caster is by nerfing Dolly Sacrifice into not regenerating a WP anymore, but that would only cripple the Sadida.
1. Guess why, because you give this stupid nerf ideas. If you care for this class then you should stop suggesting things. Drain spell used to heal Sadida on first beta release, until you started complaining about it.
2. Dolly Sacrifice recover 1WP in turn, seriously man go nerf Sram's wp recovery. Stop with this trash talking.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881911  Replies : 1006  Views : 15510
posté July 03, 2015, 19:57:39 | #5
I dont expect DD for live person to understand this, but for Sadida Lucloak means it can just spam its spells with Lone Sadida build instead of trying to run away or hide behind dolls. Summons dolls takes time. If it was build for DD it will have to summon dolls to avoid the dmg. And summoning = more seconds spend in combat.

Again i mentioned lucloak because its relic from xelorium past.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 03, 2015, 19:58:44.
Thread : General  Preview message : #881908  Replies : 39  Views : 1025
posté July 03, 2015, 19:49:19 | #6
Perhaps for pvp if more then 9 round turns have passed there could be a new speed bonus spell unlocked, different for every class, wich would let you add more effects to the map: cells with -AP (Xelor), invisible (for enemies) cells wich pushes back or add confusion state (sram), some brambles spawning here and there (sadida), an effect to heal every ally a bit every turn (eniripsa), an effect to damage everybody a bit every turn (sacrier), etc.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #881905  Replies : 11  Views : 323
posté July 03, 2015, 19:42:00 | #7

Quote (BattleReady @ 03 July 2015 16:28) *
Thanks for the tips folks!

As for professions, ive been trying to max out my farming/baking combo before i start working on others, but with the way the mid game of wakfu is looking, i'll have to put that on hold. Is there any combination of professions that hand in hand with handyman or trapping?
You level handyman by crafting keys for lower lvl dungeon, then for higher and higher level dungeons. You will have to kill monsters wich drop materials for those keys. For that you may need to level Trapper to keep having monsters/to not become an outlaw/to plant monsters where you want. Some locations on the map make bigger group of monsters spawn when you plant them, in other you will see single or 2 monsters max in a group appear. You can harvest seeds from monsters and plant them back in the zone where you notice that bigger groups spawn. Add sidekicks to your group and smash bigger groups with aoe's or as you like. You will level trapper while lvling handyman from gathered materials.

I belive some chef receipe might use drops/harvest from monsters too. People at lvl cap appreaciate to get food with bonuses for fight with Steel Beak, so it will be nice if you will have them to share with your future team.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881902  Replies : 8  Views : 301
posté July 03, 2015, 19:32:20 | #8

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 03 July 2015 16:43) *
P.S.: Lucloak and time it takes to kill something should not be in a single sentence.
Exactly why. Having lucloak means you don't need to bother much with taking hits and you can focus on killing stuff, instead of trying to trap crolk with dolls to avoid the dmg.

Thread : General  Preview message : #881899  Replies : 39  Views : 1025
posté July 03, 2015, 15:25:36 | #9
Out of a sudden you start talking nonsense again. What worshiping gods has anything to do with it. Your arguement about water and WP... sorry i can't take it seriously. So why manifold bramble has wp? Or why rogues have wp spells if they worship nobody.

Drain cannot be limited in use per turn. WP is enough of limitation.
I would prefer if it was linear casting because it doesnt cost MP, doh i said it so many times, aren't you tired already to make me repeat it. 2-5 casting with no-online could be a posibility as it would let sadida heal self if enemy was on 2nd cell diagonally, but then there should be no WP limit as it will make it unable to use drain when enemy is in close combat with it. Then again sadida could use gust or dodge to side and cast drain again brainlessly. It will also make sadida unable to use drain on enemy that it is locked with togather with other allies and pushing in this scenario is not even an option anymore because of stupid Gust range limits.

All in all your suggestion will cripple this spell too much. Drain must be possible to be cast with 1 range, all people i know who play sadida for long asked for it. Most people i asked wouldnt mind WP limit on it, as it has already situational use (read: limited use). The requirement of a target next to ally is already Drain's condition. WP cost would make it less spammable in 1 vs 1 pvp but it will also imporve the dmg/heal values when in group fights the opportunity to use Drain will appear. This will also be nice with linear casting as less such opportunities will appear, giving Sadida some use of Mudoll and Rust or Sadida's Tear spells.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881827  Replies : 1006  Views : 15510
posté July 03, 2015, 15:13:48 | #10

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 03 July 2015 15:06) *
I am not a highly skilled Sadida.

At last you have confirmed this.

Thread : General  Preview message : #881824  Replies : 39  Views : 1025
posté July 03, 2015, 15:07:31 | #11
I suppose your problem is that you haven't leveled Trapped proffesion and you killed all the northern chafers. Mind you they don't replant themself. Ask someone to plant them for you or spend some time leveling Trapper yourself. Its one of these proffesions that you should level (Handyman is the other proffesion that is a must have, unless you have friends with it).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881822  Replies : 8  Views : 301
posté July 03, 2015, 15:02:05 | #12
Weren't they saying that they will release p2p the newest areas to f2p after 1 month, to simply give premium users a 1 month of a head start? How can a game with higher f2p population expect to exist with top content locked for so long for f2p players? How can p2p players enjoy this content if there's not enough p2p people playing in it? P2p need to be able to play with f2p there. Its been too long and waiting for new content to be released will only make more people leave. Mind you its not f2p who will leave, as they will just wait, but p2p people will get tired of waiting and will stop paying.

Also what about the end-game content in the future? Will it be always locked for f2p with no hope for it to be unlocked? 1 month exlusive content is enough. Premium people already benefit from other things such as more drops and more exp and 2x more tokens.

Premium is basically to make people waste less time in game, and spend more time in work to get the money for the game. Premium let players achieve things earlier, faster. But the gap between premium and f2p shouldn't be so huge. 1 month is enough of a difference. This game lives not only on premium. This game lives because f2p can access it and become this game's community. You don't want to turn your back to f2p.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 03, 2015, 15:04:14.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881819  Replies : 41  Views : 965
posté July 03, 2015, 14:32:13 | #13

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 03 July 2015 02:37) *
Is not defeating everyone easily that much of a bad thing now?

What? Being able to remove the dolls easily doesn't mean you will beat others easily. It will only make sadida able to use its tools correctly and IF Sadida player will use brain, it could change doll types to different ones. If it fail with such decision and make dolls that it would have to remove again on next turn, then it will eventually die for wasting too many AP's for not doing enough dmg to enemy. It would only make things the way they should be. It won't suddenly turn Dolly Sacrtifice into a "easy win" button that you keep pretending it will.

As far as I have seen, all classes other than Rogue and Sadida struggle in order to defeat somebody.

Wich is why those 2 classes need to be improved.

Only difference between us is that I do not neglect what you say QQ ok we both kinda disagree with each other, but I do agree with most things you say about old sadida.
First, its you who QQ about sadida beating your sram in beta and come here crying for nerfs, even though you then find a way to beat sadida in meaningless 1 vs 1 pvp with the use of hemorrhage stacking on UP doll and Sadida, and yet you didn't apologize that the class was nerfed in the places where it shouldn't have been, because of your QQ'ing. All the nerfs to this class caused by your misjudgement should have been taken back.

Besides i already agreed with you on several things, where you, appearently started talking with sense. I think i agreed with you twice already, on few selected things, propably as the only person in this forum.

The difference between us is that Sadida is my main class with wich i have been in all the good and all the bad days, and i never changed my main to other class even when Sadida was in its worse shape and was having no WP regen with dolls still costing WP (it was like that for several months after they chagned speed bonus of classes, while sadida had WP from that but after the change it didn't). I have experienced the Sadida who cannot summon dolls and i know its horrible. I have experienced the sadida being overpowered with Explodoll +Voodoll+Dolly Sacrifice combo killing any other player in 1 or 2 turns during old open beta days and i was against it. I know what balance is about and i don't want the class to be overpowered, nor a single spell to be spammed mindlessly. The suggestions i give are all there to improve sadida gameplay while not making it overpowered. The suggestions you make are there to cripple sadida as much as possible to make the gameplay of Sadida even more of a struggle.

Have you seen sadida who first time visit Xelorium (has no lucloak, nor other gear from xelorium) and tries to fight vs Crolk for example? Its possible? Yes it is, but have you seen how long it takes for Sadida to kill it? It takes 5 times longer then it does for Osamodas, and 10 times longer then it takes Sram or Iop to beat it. This is reality in live server. This is why people doesnt want to play the class. And limited Dolly Sacrifice only further make people refuse to play with dolls. I ask you what is the point of playing class with dolls if you are not gonna use dolls at all? Better pick DD class for more brute dmg and win fast. Dolly Sacrifice MUST be easy in use in order to let Sadida use those dolls, and remove them fast if needed, without further silly requirements to move to be in line with doll.

Therefore the main difference between us is that i know the class well, while you clearly doesnt understand the class core mechanics and coming here with Sram's experience and trying to make sadida based of this knowledge. You can access beta, yes, are you happy with it? But i tell you having access to beta doesn't mean you should accept everything that its there, especially if its turning X class into something completly different. People LIKE being able to change doll type's to different ones. People KNOW this is part of Sadida gameplay to do it. People know that each doll have different purpose and that their purpose in turn 1 can be pointless in turn 2, and so they know that they will have to change these dolls to different ones soon after they did their job. People know this. You don't.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 03, 2015, 14:54:10.
Thread : General  Preview message : #881812  Replies : 39  Views : 1025
posté July 03, 2015, 14:20:54 | #14

Quote (Snattanzi @ 03 July 2015 09:15) *
I don't know if this is the correct place to write about the bug i have experienced but still i talk about it:
- i was in the xelor past hc boss room and the double didn't get the possibility to hit the boss, never. Once i started with the main on the blu cells and summoning the double outside of those he wasn't able to hit the boss. Next round we both started on the blu cells and while the main was able to hit the boss, the double did 0 dmg, even if starting on blu cells.
Only players who started their turn on the blue zone can damage the boss there. And they need to inflict that damage before they finish their turn. This means that any poison type damage, summons and other delayed damage wich apply after players end their turns will not hurt the vertox.

You could say that the blue cell zone does not affect summons, so even if summon start on them, it won't get the buff to hurt boss. This is quite unfair as summons are affected by the KO zone, and will vanish when they start their turn on it. I think they should either allow summons to hurt boss or make both zones not affect summons. Right now this dungeon is very anti-summoner types.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 03, 2015, 14:24:38.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881810  Replies : 365  Views : 8906
posté July 03, 2015, 14:13:11 | #15

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 03 July 2015 02:34) *
I seriously think the 50% final resist from AoE has to go - It makes Explodoll usage with manifold not viable and it counters many classes, especially if Sadida(strongest class in game currently, rival of rogue) is getting such mad buffs.
Why your suggestions to nerf doesn't come with suggestions with counter buff, while each time someone ask for buff you give counter nerf to it?

Its now clear that you just want your beloved sram to be the best and beat sadida with ease, even though you already have a counter to beat it. Nerfing sadida further will make it not viable. Its already in a state that need a buff, and what? You asking to nerf it. If they will remove the 50% aoe dmg reduction then they would need to give more resist in exchange for that, following your logic of "exchanging nerf to buff".

Dy7saw the need for this aoe dmg reduction and so he kept it there. I will play the sadida that they will present us, even though i dislike the unjustified nerfs to Dolly Sacrifice prime usage and the cooldown on UP being too high.

"Once made - stick to them for whole fight" - this is the type of gameplay with dolls i would like to avoid, but sadly this is what we will see.

As for Drain there's no argueing. WP cost on Drain and ability to make caster benefit from this aoe heal, even if enemis are healed too, would make Drain perfect. I wouldn't mind on-line casting as it doesnt cost MP anymore in beta, if that will give it more power, as, like i said, this spell is situational.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881805  Replies : 1006  Views : 15510
posté July 03, 2015, 02:30:25 | #16

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 03 July 2015 02:28) *
I think players who have never played a class should not neglect what players who played it have to say.
Ditto.

Thread : General  Preview message : #881702  Replies : 39  Views : 1025
posté July 03, 2015, 02:27:48 | #17

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 03 July 2015 02:01) *
If current version of Drain would be given a WP cost for healing self I would not oppose
Who cares if you would.

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 03 July 2015 02:01) *
but it would be a huge nerf to support Sadi, allies should get a minor buff when they get healed by it(no heals on enemy I think is OP for this spell).
With WP cost, heal value will increase accordingly. Besides its better to heal allies once, when opportunity comes, rather then several times with weaker heals, when opportunity might not appear again to have enemy close to them.

And there are also other spells Sadida should use to support allies, not just Drain, so WP cost will only improve Sadida support gameplay, and will make it use other water spells for ally-healing.

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 03 July 2015 01:51) *
All Drain need to be able to heal Sadida is WP cost on it.

Nuf' said.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881700  Replies : 1006  Views : 15510
posté July 03, 2015, 02:23:29 | #18

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 03 July 2015 02:08) *
Until you actually start playing Sadida class for real and pvp with other's with 10 control build (as your sram with 10 traps) and see for yourself the struggle, we will have nothing to talk about with you in that aspect.

Thread : General  Preview message : #881698  Replies : 39  Views : 1025
posté July 03, 2015, 02:08:13 | #19

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 01 July 2015 14:07) *
Ok let me analyse the weaknesses - they are exactly relevant to what I tested :
  1. This can be a problem, but Sadida is very hard to corner, and it is possible to fully trap him only if blocker blocks himself in too from all sides to counter gust+k'mir(no dodge against lockers) escape.
  2. This can be treated as much as a weakness as a strength - dollies can turn against you/allies but they are much more likely to disturb enemies, especially if you plan ahead and control,direct them.
  3. Nobody focuses UP doll, and if they do they lose AP and i just heal doll with mudoll/drain. This is not a real weakness - this mechanic is more of a strength.
  4. This is true. But it costs them much more AP to kill the UP doll than for sadida to summon it, and it barely handicaps the Sadida unless he is a mindless doll spammer (Sram counter though - traps stack hemmo on both Sadi and UP).
  5. Yes.
  6. This is truly a weakness, but if Ankama fixes teh AI this weakness will be nonexistant or at least not harsh enough to point out.
  7. Your suggestions would make it too easy for Sadida, this weakness is real but it is caused by Sadida's bad-playing. Sadida as full abilities to prevent this from happening as long as he is not planning anything too complex with too little UP dolls.

No classes are flawless. Stop talking like they are.

1.It is easier to corner sadida then you think. Panda, sacrier, masqueraider - they will do it with no problem, unless Sadida has more initiative, wich i doubt it will, and turn Tree to be stabilized. Though with dolls not costing WP Sadida might actually consider using Tree every turn for few turns. Again won't help if Sadida get thrown into corner onthe turn it doesnt stabilize self or on the first turn if sadida isnt first.

2.What you are coming here with? Are you calling me stupid or something? We are all aware that dolls exist to help the Sadida. My point was that they can be troublesome and might be double-edged to summon them, and that is a weakness of the class that other's might use against it.

3.If you spend AP on healing UP doll, then you still waste AP that you wouldn't waste in live server. My point remain.

4.It is still possible in group pvp, with aoes or with sram's hemo, etc. The weakness exist and Dy7made it obvious he want it to exist.

5.Yes what. I know its correct. Everything is. You don't need to confirm.

6.Ankama won't fix ai, they can't make it so advanced to make controling dolls not needed. Sorry but if they are not giving full control of ALL summons a summoner class can create, then they need to give a full control over removal of these summons. 1 summon removed per turn is not helping at all.

7.It must be easy, don't you get it already? After all wall of text with several people you still insist to not understanding the need for it. Such situations are not caused by Sadida's bad-playing but by enemies being smart and using Sadida's Weakens No.2 against it. Preventing may be possible on a small scale, in short fights, with 3-4 dolls maybe. Until you actually start playing Sadida class for real and pvp with other's with 10 control build (as your sram with 10 traps) and see for yourself the struggle, we will have nothing to talk about with you in that aspect.

Flawless classes exist. I mean, they have flaws but they have counters to their weaknesses to be flawless. Example sram's weakness is that it has no distance spells (except 1) but it get more range in beta with more spells and it got its mp removed from spells so it has more mobility, wich let to reach enemis easier. +it can jump with wily, teleport with traps, use Scram for more MP, use Loot with MP, or hide and get closer while avoiding dmg. Sadida has only Dolly Sacrifice to fix the weaknesses, but it is limited to 1 per turn. Sorry but thats not helping.

What will be your next great suggestion blaza? Limiting Karchamrak to 1/turn?

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 03, 2015, 02:12:03.
Thread : General  Preview message : #881696  Replies : 39  Views : 1025
posté July 03, 2015, 01:51:08 | #20
All Drain need to be able to heal Sadida is WP cost on it.

Nuf' said.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881686  Replies : 1006  Views : 15510