Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Kikuihimonji's profile
Statistics
5668 Posts (3 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Yesterday - 21:32:50 | #1
I soloed it with pre-deck Sadida, though i had to modify my equipement to have 7MP.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #973416  Replies : 8  Views : 175
posté July 18, 2016, 20:54:01 | #2

Quote (saphiLC @ 18 July 2016 18:53) *
if you like boring long ass battles (and hunting alone) go dolls, if you enjoy fun and variety and ppl not getting mad at your stupid dolls go lone sadida.

I find funny that lone sadida makes u less lonely (group wise) than dolls ._.
Yup. People who are lonely play alone with their toys (dolls). The "lone" sadida doesn't make sense.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #972811  Replies : 11  Views : 628
posté July 16, 2016, 23:44:31 | #3
It deserves to be in guide section.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972639  Replies : 5  Views : 567
posté July 16, 2016, 23:43:17 | #4
You miss out on title though?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972638  Replies : 5  Views : 371
posté July 15, 2016, 23:51:17 | #5

Quote (PutThatSwordDown @ 15 July 2016 22:20) *
I'm curious if it's possible to add few haven worlds to Moon Island? They're located mostly on islands that are relatively easy to access at any given level. Moon could host few haven worlds easily it seems :|a

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 15 July 2016 19:29) *
(...)
Ankama should simply remake this whole HW placement. All HW's should be accesible from 1 place (or from 1 place in every nation + from astrub, maybe from the inside of almanax temple). There shouldn't be any floating HW's at map edges and there should be no limit to how many HW's can exist on server. They doesn't make map look better anyway (quite the opposite).
And getting HW should require higher level of the guild. + maybe spending kamas every month to keep HW would be good idea. If you don't pay every month, then your guild became deserted and you cannot invest in it anyway, so then you should lose it. But not for the sake of other people's guild. Your HW data would be erased, but all guilds should be able to have their own HW if they put an effort to get it. And there shouldn't be any bidding anyway. Some people doesn't read forum, so how can they tell that HW's will be available? Current HW design is flawed. And i am surprised it hasn't changed yet. (...)

Sounds like the thing they've made in Spiral Knights with guild halls - each guild has access to very basic guild hall upon creation, but once you start to upgrade it, you're forced to pay weekly upkeep. The bigger your hall is, the more you have to pay for it. Each room you can build can serve different purposes, there are some crafting rooms, you can build auction house that's connected to global one, a trophy room in which guild master can build trophies of bosses (they require loads of boss materials, but final statues are look great - and they're HUGE)... Although, there are no gardens/crops that would be used for anything but roleplaying, nor areas to plant mobs at (you can have 'tame' monsters wandering all over hall, but they serve more as a decoration).

Pretty good thing, but smaller guilds without steady income have real trouble paying weekly upkeep in time (I don't remember well but if you won't manage to pay it for 3 weeks in row, all rooms but first one get locked and can be open only if you pay whole amount + some tax; the amount increases the longer you don't pay for this, it can generate insane amounts of cash on negative after a while). Great money sink, but also kind of curse :B

You can either access the hall by entering particular building in town (you can also visit other halls that are open to guests from there), or just simply teleport to it. Players don't have any equivalents of our haven bags tho.
Havent played Spiral Knights, I just know its the best solution. + it would give steady kama sink.

Thread : News  Preview message : #972502  Replies : 114  Views : 2271
posté July 15, 2016, 21:46:15 | #6

Quote (Aacher @ 15 July 2016 16:28) *
Would also like the option to toggle hats on/off on costumes.
So much this please. I prefer my female sram's and sadida's natural hairpin, but i can only have it visible if either i use Transparent costume or if i don't use helmet. The first option however doesn't let me show my other part of equipement, wich i actually want to show while the second option makes me lose the stats from helmet. So neither of these options are good to me. There is also no "transparent hat" for mimisibics use to achieve this. Ergo i think they should simpy let us toggle on and off the visibility of hat, wether its helmet, mimicibic helmet or part of the costume.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #972475  Replies : 7  Views : 326
posté July 15, 2016, 21:40:56 | #7
I dont mind it being hard tbh. Gathering all these mats at least give a reason to play. Well it would if the reward was worth it, but it doesnt seem to be.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972473  Replies : 41  Views : 1644
posté July 15, 2016, 19:29:35 | #8

Quote (SpiritualEnigma @ 15 July 2016 19:06) *
Dead guilds really shouldnt be complaining that their havenworld is being repossessed. Your guild is inactive so it's wasted on you when other guilds can use it instead.
Except that some people could take a break on a dead server but might come back when nice update comes around, and they had put tons of kamas and time to improve their HW before. They shouldn't lose that especially in a dead server. Its stupid that you can bid on them. Some troll can just come in and overbid all HW's with his alts now. There goes the effort.

Ankama should simply remake this whole HW placement. All HW's should be accesible from 1 place (or from 1 place in every nation + from astrub, maybe from the inside of almanax temple). There shouldn't be any floating HW's at map edges and there should be no limit to how many HW's can exist on server. They doesn't make map look better anyway (quite the opposite).
And getting HW should require higher level of the guild. + maybe spending kamas every month to keep HW would be good idea. If you don't pay every month, then your guild became deserted and you cannot invest in it anyway, so then you should lose it. But not for the sake of other people's guild. Your HW data would be erased, but all guilds should be able to have their own HW if they put an effort to get it. And there shouldn't be any bidding anyway. Some people doesn't read forum, so how can they tell that HW's will be available? Current HW design is flawed. And i am surprised it hasn't changed yet.

You should simply interact with, perhaps, i don't know, a CANNON, and get moved to selected guild's HW (from the pop up list). This should have been done long ago.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 25, 2016, 06:17:01.
Thread : News  Preview message : #972447  Replies : 114  Views : 2271
posté July 15, 2016, 10:38:32 | #9
Same reason why we wont get Eliatropes. We did got Eliotropes instead, but so we got Osamodas dragon mode instead of real dragons.

But tbh i never seen in dofus/wakfu anime an osamodas turning into dragon. It was always dragons themself turning into people with horns. Check out phaeris - in his "human form" he look like osamodas dragon mode.

To me its weird that osamodas can become dragon (and they are ugly when they do that, unlike phaeris). I'd much rather have dragons be mighty and powerful creatures then these fake... drakes called osamodas?
+ Those wings animation often made me click on osamodas instead of the cell behind them. Quite annoying.

But yeah do not expect dragon class as long as osa can become one.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #972363  Replies : 10  Views : 549
posté July 14, 2016, 23:26:25 | #10
I thought someone else need to step on it, for you to go inside (in 2012 incarnam had 1 puzzle that needed 2 other people to step on foot marks for the 3rd person to get chest). However it seems you can unlock them yourself, you just have to run to the door right away as they are open for 30 seconds or so. It was obvious that there is some chest behind these doors. When you walk on top of the secret room, you can clearly hear portal sound. It was the first thing that made me look after chests in this new incarnam.

I must say this new Incarnam map is quite nice. The guide is ok, though sometimes it black outs and point me "skip" button wich is annoying. I just wish it was bigger, and that we could actually fight wakfu monsters too, not just stasis ones. There is also no mission that would teach new players about ecosystem, aside from mention that there are Clan Members who want to keep balance in the nature.

Also if you run incarnam dungeon for 2nd time and more, Otomai will keep appearing to repeat all of his words once again, wich shouldn't happen. But maybe thats little offtopic.

TL;DR: Incarnam is nice, mobs are cool, wish there were more hidden chests.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972304  Replies : 15  Views : 413
posté July 14, 2016, 23:05:57 | #11

Quote (Weimoo @ 14 July 2016 17:24) *
Here is your life of a hunter part VII folks:

Kill Emiw
5 Black enewgies
Kill Empelol
5 Luxulious Fuls
Kill Sugnuf
5 Royal Myceliums
Kill Grand Vizew Wabbit
5 Pompom Tails

-Weimi
Welcome back Weimi.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972300  Replies : 41  Views : 1644
posté July 14, 2016, 01:14:47 | #12
Interesting. I wonder how long it would take to mint as much kamas as you can get from treasure hunting. If it will take about as much time as creating (and power-leveling) an alt for TH, then i must say kama minting might have back its use, for the people who'd prefer not to make an alt for kama sake alone.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972137  Replies : 6  Views : 287
posté July 13, 2016, 21:18:40 | #13

Quote (Fleisch @ 13 July 2016 21:06) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 13 July 2016 21:00) *
Xelor can solo Vertox HC too (and i belive Osa and Cra can as well), and Cra can solo Flaxhid (wich sadida cannot), though Sadida is the only class capable of soloing DP, but thats meaningless anyway. Some classes are capable of doing things others can't. Doesnt mean they are awsome overall. Sadida have so many drawbacks while only having 1 pros of being capable to win most (not all) 1 vs 1 pvp matches, and even that takes ages (and nobody likes slow progress in fights, even if it leads to victory). Wich is why sadida need buff. Its no trolling.

Tl;dr: I'm a Sadi-Player, pls no nerf, totes balanced.
If it was balanced it wouldnt need buff, but it does.
Sadi-Player... really? In this game you can play all classes, not just 1.
Go play a sadi and then return with your opinion.

Its just that coz sadi was brought to subject. But i would like a buff to sacrier and enutrof as well + changes to other classes to make them more interesting. I could made separate topics on how to improve every class, but sadida seems to be in the worst shape. Its the only class that people hate to play with and to play as one in the longer while. And mind you it wasn't the case before. There were times when sadida was so lovely to play that i couldnt wait to come back home and launch wakfu just to play it. Right now i am avoiding wakfu, thought recently curiosity of new changes interested me enough to try and launch it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972100  Replies : 24  Views : 640
posté July 13, 2016, 21:08:01 | #14

Quote (Laplace93 @ 13 July 2016 19:00) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 13 July 2016 17:56) *
You have to push the boss to the tofu trap tiles to lower its res, not that hard tbh

So, if you push the boss on a trap he's res. lower? Very well, I've tried with a friend and yeah, you are right, the boss lose 150 res for two turns, pretty good after all, but now tell me, if every monster of this family recover health and gain damage dealt bonus when step on a trap, why someone mentally healthy should try to push the boss (the strongest monster among the members of a family) on one of them? Does not seems like a suicide move?
Troll move from Ankama. They must have had a lot of fun designing this and imagining us playing their game.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972094  Replies : 18  Views : 596
posté July 13, 2016, 21:00:45 | #15

Quote (Caliiintz @ 13 July 2016 20:40) *

Quote (MrMunchkin1988 @ 13 July 2016 20:31) *
Trolling alarm
I don't mean to troll, I'm not like that, a simple search on the forum will show you I speak truth and most people asking for nerf. Sadis is one of the master class in pvp and can solo Vertox HC...
Xelor can solo Vertox HC too (and i belive Osa and Cra can as well), and Cra can solo Flaxhid (wich sadida cannot), though Sadida is the only class capable of soloing DP, but thats meaningless anyway. Some classes are capable of doing things others can't. Doesnt mean they are awsome overall. Sadida have so many drawbacks while only having 1 pros of being capable to win most (not all) 1 vs 1 pvp matches, and even that takes ages (and nobody likes slow progress in fights, even if it leads to victory). Wich is why sadida need buff. Its no trolling.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972090  Replies : 24  Views : 640
posté July 13, 2016, 20:54:23 | #16
People and their problems. I cant even see Phaeris server, only Remington is available to me now, and i play on Phaeris. Seems Ankama doesnt want their players to return to the game.

Thread : News  Preview message : #972087  Replies : 52  Views : 1304
posté July 13, 2016, 12:21:29 | #17
Change nation.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971985  Replies : 13  Views : 535
posté July 12, 2016, 18:08:17 | #18
Going further, they should make every monster with slightly different stats (+/-) to make fighting them surprise us (when, for example, your combo normally 1 turn KO the same monster, but suddenly it would live on hp leftover and hit you back). Shiny monsters are good idea, though they could simply make "mini boss of the family" spawn every now and then, wich would make the game less repeatitive. But then again, why not both?

+1

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #971797  Replies : 6  Views : 138
posté July 11, 2016, 21:41:55 | #19
Not sure if you guys realized but Ankama decided to not bother with high level players who will quit anyway after boredom. Instead they are improving lower level areas for the new players to be satisfied with enough stuff to do early on. And until they decide there is enough things done for low level areas, we will most likely not see any new dimensions. Afterall dimensions were meant to be meta of the game, and this is no the case right now.

Prooly we will get Srambad 2.0, Enurado 2.0 and some improvements to Xelorium, with new maps added to already existing dimensions, with propably 180 or higher level enemies. And perhaps by then we will also get access to all dimensions. With some long questline that make us travel through all of them or even back and forth to solve puzzles. It would be fun, but do not expect it to be earlier then in 2020. Maybe wakfu will be ready for your kids to play it, or for your grandchilder.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971597  Replies : 10  Views : 371
posté July 11, 2016, 21:09:25 | #20

Quote (HerioMortis @ 11 July 2016 14:40) *

Quote (cody5 @ 11 July 2016 13:47) *
Well it used to work similar to how you describe it, than it was nerfed and now it feels like they kinda forgot about it, same with sadida's poisons.
Maybe they just thought if everyone will use dolls they shouldn't bother with other builds?

that's not a nerf that's like a game breaking mechanic they removed from the game meaning they ruined the game by removing it even just removing the ability to cast dolly sacrifice on it is a huge nerf

and hunters maybe not op in the sense they have high damage out put i just like the overall general balance and versatility they dont need to change specs to fit there needs having up is like having a whole other action bar slot to choose from it opens up tons more options in one kit all you really need for a good sadida is a moderate amount of health some good dmg and to plan out your summons everyone loves having sadida in the party they can go from healer to tank to dps in one fight without batting an eyelash sustain themselves and the group keep mobs in one spot good harass and pokes when i was 30ish i took on a 45 xelor it was a very close fight like 5%hp close of course i lost but the fact that i can sustain that much dmg and keep the enemy pinned in one spot while dolls do their dance is pretty fkn amazing to me i love the class a lot just was really excited for trying another build besides having a mini army of weird little dudes dominating the battlefield

At least try.

Quote (HerioMortis @ 11 July 2016 13:05) *
I'm not a very forum savvy guy so i dont know if this has been discussed here or not and please forgive my poor grammar. ok so ive been playing sadida for awhile now and im absolutely in love with all things sadida i recently unlocked voodoll and all the way up to this point ive read over the skills in my head and had an idea of how its supposed to work but sadly this isnt the case its either but or broken (that bad broken)

1. how i understood it worked from the description is any damage that is dealt to it would be dealt to the enemy its linked to however this isn't the case the only damage your linked enemy take is damage directly from sadidas spells any damage from any other source just hurts the doll and not the enemy...this isn't how i think it should work you should be able to summon the voodoll for 2 turns which is how long it lasts and unload whatever you can on it til it expires and any dmg the enemy deals to it should hurt them as well thats the essence of what a voodoo doll is

2. the doll cant be healed is what it says in the description however after testing a few theories out i wanted to try i found it actually can be healed if you summon a sacrificial doll and send it to attack the voodoll instead of hitting it for dmg and hurting the enemy it just takes dmg and then if you cast Mudoll on it it will be healed

3. and the biggest thing i was looking forward to that's a huge let down is you should be able to summon the voodoll on a target enemy then use block to pull them in to where a few dolls are earthquake to maximize aoe dmg on the target and the voodoll sacrifice the doll and it deals its hp in damage to the linked target and also should benefit from explodoll healing the sadida and doing aoe dmg this would be an awesome combo and i think it should be implemented i know how op af it sounds but it would be so awesome to watch and play however sadi cant cast dolly sacrifice on the voodoll like at all which is such a bummer

4. this is just a quirk not really important but i think it is it should be able to be linked to an ally as well as an enemy and be healed and any healing done to it could benefit the ally its linked to

I know how OP AF sadi is atm like being able to summon a total max of 18 dolls provided you have the control for it is a little bit out of hand i think you should only be able to have 3 per ultra powerful instead of 5 that would still be 12 which would be more then enough even with the long cd no one is sitting around waiting to summon that many dolls but if you had the voodoll the way i explained and a few well placed blocks you could easily still be op af without it being out of control i know theres an update with some class changes coming up but id really like to see voodoll get fixed i love the concept and it would be a blast to have fun with just frustrating to see a good skill go to waste due to bugged out mechanics maybe some of you think im retarded but w/e just wanted to put my two cents in

1.Voodoll redirect everybodys attacks. Exception are aoe spells. Also enemies hurt voodoll when they attack it. Whats more voodoll changes team sides. When its ally turn, the voodoll act as enemy and your spells will react on it as if it was enemy by default. However during enemy turn voodoll is again our ally, for the enemy spells to react just like on us. This weird mechanic have its drawbacks though, in certain places. Best example is Robowl HC dungeon, where ending turn in diagonal to any enemy will badly hurt you, and in case of voodoll, you will hurt yourself by ending turn in diagonal to voodoll there. Imo this shouldn't be the case, as it removes the prupose to use voodoll there, and this place is like one of the few remaining places where i eventually would use it.

2.Certainly a bug.

3.It cannot be done anymore, but it was possible before. And i admit, it was pretty fun. In fact, people wanted to have sadida in every team thx to that utility. But now its impossible. Instead, Feca got ability to greatly boost allies dmg to insane amounts, effectively doubling their dmg. So in other words, the positioning + tactic involved in creating voodoll in right place and to move mobs here and there to double dmg output of aoe spells only of allies was removed and replaced with feca major buffs that double others dmg from any spell from anywhere they are standing on any enemy they want. Tactic vs No-brainer 0:1. Ankama kills their own game by removing fun tools and giving us just more power without the need for us to think.

4.It used to be possible to heal voodoll and any target linked to it, and yes, ally could have been linked to it too. You could keep your Voodoll alive by healing up enemy linked to it, and having voodoll as nice obstacle, while earthquake spamming randomly on the map to hit something else (Earthquake used to be 3 cell circle size aoe that randomly hit any targets in the zone - that was also a lot of fun). It was nice ability that could make you keep care of 1 selected ally (ideally tank) whom you could heal from safe distance. However Grou ruined Voodoll we had before and the code was propably lost in process. Dy7 now tried to come with something closer to original but due to problems with bosses hurting self when they were hitting voodoll, and because they wanted to avoid 2x dmg from aoe spells trick on voodoll, they kinda couldnt come up with the right code that would make voodoll possible to link to both allies and enemies and to make it redirect all spells properly. Perhaps time was the issue, as they had to release patch soon.

The only thing that bothers me with current voodoll though, is that spells from enemies are not only not redirected, but they hurt the voodoll. Imo they should simply deal 0 dmg when cast on voodoll. Afterall voodoll last 2 turns anyway. Oh and the AP cost on Voodoll makes me want to not use it at all, becayse i am losing WP and my dmg doesnt increase in first turn, and on 2nd turn mob is dead from allies anyway. 3x3 cell sized bosses also cannot be linked to voodoll anymore (bug). But it was possible. They seriously broke really good code.

OH and before you ask, the voodoll we had first was non-movable Totem, that was destroyed from pushback dmg only. Then it was ruined by Grou when he designed it to be a dead doll that anyone can step on to make it not work (kinda like glyphs of feca, with the difference that when someone was standing on it (even your own dolls- wich was often the case, coz ai is stupid), then you couldnt target it). Then it was changed again into a walking doll this time, wich look just like current version. It was lasting longer, but it was still fragile, and there was that huge problem of it having 2mp and ai that made it walk away to far away corner. It was frustrating as you needed panda in party to keep voodoll in right place. However you could still use it to inflict 2x aoe dmg. Up until deck system arrived and the following changes to voodoll made it seriously not worth using. Maybe if it had 0ap cost and like 4 more range, i would consider using it. Right now its wasted active spell. Pretty much just like Sylvan Awakening.

p.s. You cant get 18 dolls. The gear limit how much you can get.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #971593  Replies : 5  Views : 194