Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Kikuihimonji's profile
Statistics
3589 Posts (2.75 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Today - 01:03:09 | #1
Actully hunter is nice for doing dmg and it may prevent an ally from being attacked if you jump to enemy that walk on it first, making it attack you instead, and you can just heal self up with flea love on 1 target (instead of on the ground) and the ally might not be able to do that. Its a spell that can help you reach enemies for each cost, or prevent them from going to certain location to not get hurt by you. Also some may not know this but if you have hunter glyph set in front of you and iop jump on you with super iop punch, then your jump will make you avoid all the dmg from that super iop punch! I think it work with all spells that do dmg after target dash on you. Thx to this spell you can also reposition self from hard hitting/high on lock enemy to less dangerous minion of enemy team. So it is useful and it is strong, perhaps you dont know how to use it well.

I am not saying that ecaflip doesn't need changes, because it does (especially that flea love could be a passive that apply randomly to enemies that you attack, with any spell, giving 1 free slot for other water spell; and flea hopper could make feal love current glyph with cross of 1 size when used on empty cell). There's also no gambling in water, wich is weird for a gambler class.

I do remember air spells but i also remember the water branch before they added hunter and up-to-scratch there, and i have to say its better now then before. up to scratch is also strong and handy in use to reach some. They are far from being useless. Btw i miss the aoe of air branch (the one with cool animation of cat heads appearing in front, wich i think the ecaflip in Tree Piestes dungeon still have) and i think it would be nice to add it to water branch too.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - December 20, 2014, 01:05:59.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #812189  Replies : 1  Views : 52
posté Today - 00:41:39 | #2

Quote (Agosta @ 20 December 2014 00:15) *
Fun boss ty for fat loot

My thoughts are that Thoughts is one of the best items of Xelorium.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812184  Replies : 6  Views : 235
posté Today - 00:27:48 | #3
A little thing from me:
Sadida may lack of dmg, but it can save the day if it make right decisions.
I just came back from Srambad HC run, where one feca killed 3 people by not knowing boss phase 2 mechanics or not paying attention to boss hp (despite the warning in chat to not hurt the boss yet) and then he made mistake by miscalculating his mp and went to orb that made him dead because he couldnt move from boss ko zone spell range, so i was left with ecaflip in team and i thought we could finish it as duo, but the ecaflip got teleported to his cat tree far away and died there right after that. It was pretty dead run because of 1 player mistake, but i didn't gave up and i soloed the boss phase 2 and won - as Sadida.
It took a while but i won and 2 fragments dropped. People in the team were surprised, happy and some of them added me to friend list after that. So basically Sadida action can save the day, and you would want Sadida in Sram HC over eniripsa, just in case (note: smart sadida) as revived ally without armor in phase 2 is as good as dead anyway so ressurection is not of much help sometimes.
On the other hand my dolls in previous rooms twice didnt healed anyone, wich was annoying, so you just have to deal with the derpy ai consequences...

Thread : General  Preview message : #812182  Replies : 6  Views : 308
posté Today - 00:18:28 | #4
Well this is the best resist i could made up (with the sadida 11ap build in mind):

Click here

Basically get happy sram kimono and asse shield for best relic/epic resist combo and try to get items with high res, ignoring range and control. Perhaps you could consider wabbit cloak ( the one that is mono element, but has high res).

I have not much knowledge about xelorium items yet though.

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #812170  Replies : 19  Views : 641
posté Yesterday - 19:49:23 | #5

Quote (Nombre-Original @ 19 December 2014 16:38) *
...and maybe read this.
Me no understand that language

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - December 19, 2014, 19:49:36.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812097  Replies : 10  Views : 426
posté Yesterday - 19:47:47 | #6
Would be nice if trees would eventually grow back by themself, just like monsters are reproducing themself. Or maybe make it possible to buy seeds from clan members in the zone... in case of dimensions from Dimensional Voyagers. Or maybe a quest reward or achievement could give players few seeds.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812096  Replies : 22  Views : 629
posté Yesterday - 16:06:31 | #7
May i suggest going tri element Rogue? One of my guildmates is 3 ele Rogue and he is really awsome and does feel tactical, as he adapt to situation, no matter where enemies are. If they are far away, he use boombot to get aoe added to its earth spells, if there are many enemies near eachother, then he place firewall or megabomb and 3ap bomb that he detonate with pulsar/boombot/close air, and if enemy is in close combat then he smash a lot of dmg with air spells that also refund him AP for more hits. The gear for 3 element is hard to get though not impossible.

Also from what i experience on my eliotrope a lot of monsters are weak to earth, and most of monsters in game have high water resist, wich as rogue shouldn't bother you. Not to mention piercing ignore some resist.

I say if you like playing as rogue, stick to rogue, even if it means "some" enemies will be more difficult to kill then other.

Thread : General  Preview message : #812023  Replies : 3  Views : 72
posté Yesterday - 16:00:06 | #8
Sram is definetly good.
However i know Osamodas is still powerful. A friend of mine saw pvp with osa vs 2 others (same levels) and osa won.

Thread : General  Preview message : #812020  Replies : 7  Views : 181
posté Yesterday - 01:02:16 | #9
I knew there will be some global amnesia involved in their lore.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811699  Replies : 22  Views : 817
posté Yesterday - 00:50:06 | #10
I can see some improvements that could be done to elio (lol revamp elio now! xD)
For example the spell that remove MP could be cast with no los and regardless of distance at any portal, to hit in cross of 1 around the portal and remove mp. The pulsation animation shows a ray between 2 portals and water branch lack of some "potentially doubled" dmg mechanic that earth (cataclysm) and air (torrential flux) has - therefore i wish pulsation could do more dmg if more then 1 portal has range to the enemy targeted with it.

Another improvement could be to let elio cast portal with range 0, to self-teleport to closest portal (or more likely other spell should do that, to not make us remove portal when we want to teleport ally standing on it to other portal, wich sometimes happen).

Also summoning 1 portal should be possible from other portal extention, without the need to place one portal in front, run back and place 1 portal back, to "prepare" for next turn to jump. Simply put if i could make portal 8th cell away by creating first portal on 4th cell away and using it as extension to my portal spell, then i could use portals not just to jump away or for spell redirection, but also to run forward to enemy, wich would help earth eliotropes and lock-builds.

Next thing that could happen is to give some ap refund or better dmg to Flood, or some more interesting mechanic to it. The barrier also is very costly and not effective for dmg dealing, and considering it doesnt protect from enemies that were hurt by it (unless you push them away and move yourself to edge, wich add to the cost, making that 20% reduction dmg shield not worth doing) it makes no use for an aoe (especially with cataclysm available) and a very costly shield to support allies (5AP 1MP) for mere 20% final reduction, wich by the way, with 70% final resist allies will only make them gain as much as 6% final resist more, and only against enemies that attack from distance. This is not worth it, and i wish that this barrier was protecting from dmg from enemies inside the zone, wich would itself add some more survival for close combat that you may seek.

I also think more spells should be redirected via portals or had some effect on them. For example whirlwind could be cast on allies/enemies on portals to teleport them to other portal (to unlock existing portal) for 2ap.

I also find it awkward that we need to loose resist to get healing up from Hiding. And in same time i wish Hiding had 3AP 1MP cost (and increased dmg/heal to adapt to cost). Perhaps fortification mechanic would be good for elio (the lower the hp, the higher the resist). Not sure, but i can tell a lot could be already improved.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - December 19, 2014, 00:50:31.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #811695  Replies : 3  Views : 174
posté December 18, 2014, 21:38:57 | #11
Imo berserk is a risky type of figher who want to get stronger without bothering to suffer to do so. That being said lack of resist/hp bonus seems ok and the earth spells are used in similar way to sacrier's fire spells - to lower your hp (but instead of self dmg you rely on dmg done to you only). The sacrier however is more of a tank, while elio only need someone locked or in close combat to suffer, for the sake to get hp below 50%. After that you can use clash or heal up with hiding - its up to you.

The hp bonus passive could even be not welcome for me, as it would always recover my hp when i start fight, while i may want to keep it low and kite enemies while having less then half hp all the time. The resist bonus could make eliotrope not bother much aboud Exalted final resist loss (or loss of resist from teleportation). If you want to play on low hp and still tank the dmg, then you should use Feca or other made-to tank classes. Lock is not only for tanking - if you have high lock and use cataclysm then your enemies will either suffer the doubled dmg or will have to loose AP/MP to dodge away. In same time if you use cataclysm you may force (in pvp) players to move away from you, wich can help you to move to portal and kite them.

Again its a berserk class and berserks from my experience in other games are not sturdy.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #811463  Replies : 3  Views : 174
posté December 18, 2014, 21:15:28 | #12
Personally Rage passive was the first i leveled (after portal for 1-3 range), because that 1 extra MP and 1extra AP itself make the difference. Combine that with 100 berserk dmg bonus (note: panda got 40 aoe and 40 ranges, so even ranged aoe is 80 boosted togather, while your berserk passive alone give 100 dmg! Add to that 60 long range attack power and you can be kiting berserk).

You may want to play risky at first turns, to lower your hp, hence why you can even benefit from close range earth spells. After your hp goes below 50% you can start wreaking havok with Clash and exalted state, wich combined with some portal set up (wich you do on the first turns when you dont care to suffer dmg) and with berserk dodge (wich i max all the way) can give a lot of fun. If needed you can use Clash and then 2x Hiding to heal up (10 ap build) and you can do it via portals, while maintaining your +1AP and +1MP from rage, and being at safe distance.

The -MP spell or +lock spells can be combined with the 5AP 1MP aoe (first air spell) to keep enemies on wakfu trail. The reflect armor (the one with lock, aegis something, forgot the name) can really benefit from lock, to force enemies to hit you in front, instead of going around you, and therefore forcing them to get reflect dmg, wich make them suffer while you getting your hp from full to half for extra dmg.

It all depend how you play but you can be a close combat earth fighter with high lock, who uses portals not to attack via them, but to always get close to enemy.

In other words you can play eliotrope on few different ways. You may even not use portals at all if you want, and it may not be a problem for you with relfect armor and barrier, though you will lack of range.

My Elio is lvl 104 and i have 6 spells leveled to max, 2 from each element. Though i wish i could max 2 more from air (air is so good...).

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - December 18, 2014, 21:16:29.
Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #811432  Replies : 19  Views : 641
posté December 18, 2014, 11:02:30 | #13
I see no reason not to give free respec to the class when a change to dmg/range was made to their spells, even to single spell, as it changes a lot in player's decision making to choose spells. Considering the panda had respec not so long ago (my happy panda is still in respec room so i could care less about it) there should be no reason not to give panda the respec. Same for elio, if the change was made soon after the character was released, the respec should be given.

Restat is not a big deal. In fact the "mistakes" or rather "change of plans" of ankama for certain spells is not players fault, so players should not be forced now to buy respec scroll or waste their gameplay experience time on Farmagency quest (on side note FARMAgency quest has nothing to do with farmer or any other gathering proffesions, wich force players to get Stasis % up, though it has no meaning, it would be better if Farmagency quest was requesting players to get harvestable resources instead of random drops).

Another thing is that there should be an option for players to lock spells from getting any experience, but still make it possible to use them in fight (these spells will therefore gain no experience as if player was using fist/weapon). Such mechanic should be available from the very beggining.

There also should be an NPC that explain game mechanics to players (perhaps Bossowl could be our in-game FAQ/Help option). Or few NPC's spread over the world of Twelve, that you may visit while doing questlines.

Since i started i also would like for mercenary quests to give more exp - make them worth doing! And the "learning receipe" reward doesn't make us learn any receipe so this should be also fixed.

Giving the nature of quest rewards, i think it would be also nice to give players an "floating spell exp" that players can distribute to the spells when they feels like it. It could be the same spell exp gauge that we see when we are in respec room, but without forcing us to distribute it.

As for "free respec" i think 80 lvl is "a relief" for some, but being the last free respec with so much quest exp given later in game is not good. Perhaps there should be 3rd respec in game at level 150, or there could be alternative respec quest that request players to get "rare" drops from high level bosses (in the number of 1 from each boss, similar to otomai quest, but less tedious as you only need 1 from each boss). Or perhaps there could be Chef receipe that let us reset our spells - this receipe would require gathering resources with "star" mark on it. The receipe could be level 0, but gathering materials would be of different levels, giving new reason to level gathering proffesions or to buy some materials from other players.

If it comes to the respec room, i think players should have an option to also choose fight vs mobile Chuck Novice (mobile training Dummy), as some spells (such as poisons) can be seen only when enemy move. Also it would be awsome if player could choose the resist the dummy has and the dmg this dummy will have, to also test reflect mechanics. There could be simply an option to "customize" the dummy with stats, including lock and dodge to test them too.

Or maybe better make it possible to leave the respec room and come back to it within the period of time, to test your build out in the wild - in dungeons even, and then if it turned out to be not so great, to return to respec room (withint duration of it) and choose different spells. I always thought that those training dummies can't really tell me if i my build will be good or not, and i can't even test it in pvp there.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - December 18, 2014, 11:07:38.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811061  Replies : 201  Views : 4203
posté December 18, 2014, 10:28:13 | #14
Team A:
This team has high dmg in every member as well as reliable healing and ressurection from eniripsa. Its good team, thought in Black Crow fight if your ranged allies won't make hit black crow for you for first turns, then sram will be useless there killing some small crows only. But thats just 1 fight in the game, and you can still do it. Eniripsa healing mark and high base dmg can be more worth using (and simplier for a hero to use) then -resist from sadida. However your elio can revive others too (with prevention).

Team B:
This team lack of reliable healing power. The dolls have derpy ai and this may cost you fight if they decide to go on negative tiles that debuff all allies or heal up all enemies (Wa castle, lunar dungeon as examples). You can't use dolls vs Moowolf because they will turn to enemy side and attack your team instead - you will therefore need to rely on mudoll healing. On the other hand if Sadida link voodoll to black crow, then your sram can attack it without problems (at certain lvl sadida+sram can duo this fight). There are funny tricks that Sadida can do, especially with eliotrope in team. Combined with heal from panda, some heal from elio portals and Sadida heals you may no need the eniripsa, but take note that without dolls Sadida have to either heal or reduce resist - it cant do both effectively without dolls, and dolls may die fast. On the other hand with panda and feca in team you may not need much heal. I would go for 2nd team, but just take note that sadida will be your weakest link there, and it may be hard to master if you multiaccount/use it with hero system.

Thread : General  Preview message : #811052  Replies : 6  Views : 308
posté December 17, 2014, 00:17:36 | #15
The event is fun if all people know what to do and enjoy playing togather.
The event is no longer fun when you repeatedly do the same thing over and over and over...
That dungeon you lost in - its not meant to be done in team of 4. It was designed for 6 man team. Still aside of special Craft-Elf Costume there's no real need to do it. Perhaps the first-timers who joined the game via Steam not so long ago may find it interesting. I still hope for some improvements on next year. More dungeons, different monsters, different spells to use maybe...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810359  Replies : 9  Views : 630
posté December 17, 2014, 00:00:54 | #16

Quote (Saargus @ 16 December 2014 23:49) *

Quote (Whiterummy @ 16 December 2014 23:36) *
I don't understand why they don't just put you under a state in PvP, It wouldn't have any direct effects on your character just the spells. Eg Gobup: one use per turn while under the PvP state. Allows summon Osas to still function in a PvM setting and balances them in a PvP setting.
This.

This x100.
Oh please pve is so easy, its actually good that they added "some" difficulty. And 1 turn later you are back to normal owning with 2 summons. Perhaps some osa will consider lvling magpie to heal up the first summoned creature.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810350  Replies : 201  Views : 4203
posté December 16, 2014, 23:57:20 | #17

Quote (AduroT @ 16 December 2014 20:27) *
Last I heard all attacks thru a Portal counted as being from the front, regardless of where it, they, or you were positioned.
But you can teleport behind enemy with the use of portal and backstab it.

Also you can end your turn on portal to make enemy unable to teleport to you.
Another way to prevent them from using portals is to apply Crack on them.
Also take note that if they teleport to you from further away then 5 cell distance, then they will loose 20% final resist, so you may hit them harder.

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #810347  Replies : 12  Views : 638
posté December 16, 2014, 21:40:04 | #18
Rogue is pretty awsome to powerlevel people, especially in dungeons, where mobs always start in same positions.

Thread : General  Preview message : #810305  Replies : 30  Views : 1055
posté December 16, 2014, 13:40:28 | #19
More or less i want to stick to that.
However as for lethargic:
- It should not remove AP, if the Greedy doll can do it
- It could buff AP, but a doll doing dmg is worth of 2 or 3 ap in terms of dmg (and in terms of cost of seed) when its on the field. Therefore replacing greedy for lethargic doll should be worth it. Then again with more then 1 lethargic doll buffing AP the Sadida would become too powerful, exceeding even Xelors ability to gain AP.

In conclusion i decided to make Lethargic doll give 1AP only but also with 1 range bonus, wich could be handy for summoner that doesn't want to chase after enemy.

Right now my concern is voodoo doll. Or more likely how to summon it, to give an option to change target linked to it, without removing it from the field. The oryginal concept from me (wich can be seen in black/white voodoo idea) was to use the same spell that create seeds to determine target of voodoll. However i think it could be buggy with control available, if not too hard to program it. A spell that just summon voodoll with no specified link would just make it an obstacle with no purpose, until something is linked. This would make us in need to level 2 specialities, but i am unsure if this will be good design. It could be 1 speciality, that work different if cast on empty cell or on target, but this could give problems to range. I will try to figure something out to make using voodoll (and summoning it) fun and practical...

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #810113  Replies : 29  Views : 768
posté December 16, 2014, 01:27:15 | #20

Quote (Lukinerx @ 13 December 2014 19:03) *

Quote (SingrealGreiver @ 13 December 2014 18:53) *
Not to mention they nerfed what really made osas OP in 1v1 aswell , with the heals received stat now being reduced by half from summons aswell.. Though this was acceptable

Healing: The characteristic "Heals received”, which effectiveness is reduced by half when a character heals himself, will now also be halved when a character is being healed by one of his own summons.

the Combination of this and the Gobup hit us hard , I could care less about the cheifs its the end game Viability that got hit the hardest

lol Ankama please....

this also is hurting Sadidas
As a Sadida player i am GLAD that this change was made.

Quote (saphiLC @ 14 December 2014 00:41) *

Quote (LouCypher @ 13 December 2014 23:53) *

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 13 December 2014 18:50) *
people dont like playing with summon osas because they are usually (with some notable exceptions) terrible players when it comes to group dynamics.

has nothing to do with the AI.
Lets not forget the length of time a summoner adds to fights.
do you mean doll sadidas?

Oh please, A sram thinking about movement of his Double can take more time to act then non-controled army of Greedy dolls, where each doll take 2 seconds to move 2 seconds to hit target. People don't even realise that summons speed up the progress by making allies receive less dmg and therefore making eniripsa able to attack instead of heal allies, as well as making people waste less time for bread-making/bread-sharing/even afking-to-sit-out some HP lost. Not to mention that if Sramva KO the doll instead of a player, then you won't have to wait for De darm effect to be removed. And even if someone lags out, if there are multiple summons on the field, then there is high chance that he will reconnect before he get his turn, instead of loosing whole turn. So you should be happy to have summons in teams.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #809798  Replies : 81  Views : 3243