Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Kikuihimonji's profile
Statistics
4322 Posts (2.96 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Yesterday - 21:28:43 | #1
Problem with los wouldn't be so horrible if we had control over dolls all the time, not just on first turn. Its pointless to change greedy doll to have 3 range if it wont be able to keep it away from close range for more then 1 turn in example vs Orda Gova (meta of the game). We all know such ai behaviour can even kill your team. I am not even speaking about earlier gameplay vs spore boss.

But Voodoll - a tool that would make us summon copy of the enemy for our allies to attack, while our dolls block los for them - would be very welcome to have. Wich is why i don't understand why they are removing this. How can sadida not be able to make voodoo doll when its one of the basic things it should do. Are they removing barrel for pandawa too? Some decisions are poorly made. I can only think of the only reason they made it: to use opportunity and let us test what some people wanted (dofus trees) in beta server, but i do hope they wont add this "new voodoll" that is no longer voodoo doll.

I also wish that our resurection spell - if it wasn't used on any ally within 3 turns, and if we get KO'ed - then it should turn SADIDA to tree. Afterall its sadida's who turn to trees as race.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #865929  Replies : 35  Views : 645
posté Yesterday - 21:16:57 | #2

Quote (GreenEmerald @ 24 May 2015 19:28) *
Seriously, screw the current K'Mir. It might have saved me now and then, but it's such a waste of a spellslot in our arsenal. It has weak synergy with Poisoned Wind which requires you to run in and fight at melee range, as a ranged support.
I'll take any other support spell over the current K'Mir, especially when our Puffle is now gone. The new K'Mir is actually pretty decent.

Need to move something? Get the "Murmures Savages" passive and use your block instead. It doesn't need melee so you save alot of MP, and can be done with summons alone so you save alot of AP.

I'm so tired of "Level 1" utility spell which you need to delevel every time. Those utilities should belong in the "Active Spells" tab and not waste our precious spell experience.
Thing is that you cannot change positions of allies/monsters during your own turn, you have to wait for doll turn to act, wich is huge nerf alone.
Another thing is that K'mir in live server IS GOOD, BUT we would need some pulling spell to make us not run forward to enemy to use it. Removing K'mir instead of adding some pulling effect to other spells (example: some of the boring water ones could pull, why all* heal?).

*all except vaporize...

Quote (Basgitarist @ 24 May 2015 20:12) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 23 May 2015 22:04) *
We want voodoll to redirect spells cast on it to enemy linked.
We want k'mir to drag people and make them follow our movement.
We want more range in spells that have modifiable range (modifiable range spells shouldnt have less then 4 top range).
We want more diversity in spells.
We want Sadidas Tear to be strongest single target spell, perhaps with 0 range to self heal with it.
We want Rust to cost 4AP.
We want some use of MP other then walking.
We want better resistance from passives (more resist per doll on the ground).
We want invulnerability when we (or revived ally) turn to Tree.
We want more spells that affect all dolls when just cast once (i like new Earthquake), such as control or buff to dolls.
We want HP bonus but without penalty to heals cast by us.
We want something interesting in water branch, not just heals.
We want pulling spell to combine it with dragging ability of K'mir.
We want 0-5 range for Gust or 0-4 with modifiable range.
We want less linear spells.
We want dolly sacrifice to remove any doll from any distance, just like elio remove portals from any distance.
We want water dmg dealing dolls, because there is not many water dmg dealing classes (panda and masq only?). Or perhaps dolls should hit lowest resistance of enemy.

This is obviously for the "fixes" in the beta. Our revamp should be better then this.
I want you to be less unreasonable...

-Voodoll agreed
-K'Mir, no.
-Increased modifiable range, perhaps for some, not for all
-Diversity, perhaps...
-I don't really care for Sadidas Tear.
-I don't necessarily need Rust to be 4 AP, I'd love to see less 5 AP spells though.
-MP for spell usage, agreed (isn't it also used on the tree for resistances or did that change?)
-I want to have the resistances of a feca, the health of a sacrier, the range of a cra, the damage of a sram, even more utility than a pandawa and why not, let's have our dolls be like foggers.
-No to invulnerability
-Yes to more spells like the new Earthquake
-I don't specifically need a pull
-I'd love modifiable range on gust now, since the old puffle is gone. (New puffle shields and is only castable by inflatable?)
-Removing dolls on any distance would be fun.
-Dolls dealing chromatic damage instead of just dealing air damage.
[...]
The new K'Mir actually looks decent, but I would love to perhaps see different numbers, or even a small final damage reduction instead of a flat percentage.

I would also love to see a way to control our dolls, not just on the turn of creation which would take up a passive. Even if it is again with vaporize, it would still be better than no control at all.
Don't get me wrong, the k'mir on beta isn't bad, but they should have change Sadida's Tear to be like that (to be our nuke spell), with Sadida's Tear 1-5 non modifiable, no los range. K'mir should return to what we have in live servers and maybe Vaporize could become linear with pull effect OR Rust could become 0-4 range (non linear, modifiable) with cross of 3 aoe and pull towards middle target (wich would then make me understand why it has requirement to have target in the middle to cast it) for 4ap cost (it doesnt need to heal, just not dmg allies). Such changes would make Rust interesting and working well with live server's K'mir, as well as it would give those sadida's who want to tank an ability to pull enemy in case it is too far away and our own mp wasn't enough to reach it. It would also combo well with 4AP cost fertilizer and with 4AP cost of Ultrapowerful doll. And if Sadida's Tear will be our 6AP 1WP cost nuke spell, then it would be different then Drain spell, and Drain spell could not be linear too. Gust obviously shouldn't require target, but i'd still want it to have 0-5 range instead of 0-4, and with 4/use (or at least 3/use) per turn i would happily welcome new sadida.

And i don't ask to have "cra's range", but when non modifiable spell has 5 range with no +Range bonus at all, while modifiable spell has 3 range and require me to have at least +3Range to make it worth the "modifier range" in it over non modifiable range, then sorry but something is wrong, as blindness will heavily cut my modfiable range even to minimal 0 or 1, while non modifiable range will remain with their nice range even if i don't use +Range on equipement. It's as if they are asking sadida to be awkward class who run in circles to summon dolls, remove dolls, and do everthing in iop's and sram's range, wich is seriously silly. A cra can easily reach 16 range or more + they get bonus for moving with mp, i ask to be able to reach 8 range at least with average equipement (+1 range or +2 eventually) and for some use of mp too, other then walking.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - May 24, 2015, 21:20:11.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #865917  Replies : 8  Views : 210
posté Yesterday - 11:15:38 | #3

Quote (Testimony @ 23 May 2015 22:53) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 23 May 2015 18:28) *
I dont understand why passive "Rock" reduce heal done. Obviously there are tanking classes who doesnt even have heals but may have HP regen passively. This means that this is perfect for them but because of -50% heal done, it is crippling for other classes who tank and heal (sadida). Feca and Sacrier will enjoy Rock, but Sadida won't be able to use it unless it not use healing spells and get hp regen, wich make water branch of sadida completly pointless in my opinion.

Since this change won't affect sacrier nor feca, can you remove the "-50% heal done" from Rock passive? There is already Rampage passive that all dmg dealers who don't need to heal will take with -50% heal done.

Wakfu isn't using self-heal tanks, you're healed externally by your allies.
If a Sadida themself wants to tank then they would be using Earth Shields on themselves to mitigate damage.

If you find that Rock does not work for you, then don't use it.That passive is on all classes and is not going to suit them all equally nor would anyone expect it to.
So you are telling me its ok for sacriers to have MORE hp and HP regen that will become even better when they have Rock, and some for Feca, but its not ok for Sadida to have more hp and heal to make up for no hp regen that it doesnt choose because it need hp for self and dolls?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #865769  Replies : 74  Views : 1142
posté Yesterday - 11:11:47 | #4

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865767  Replies : 51  Views : 2664
posté Yesterday - 10:57:29 | #5
So i heard Gust will now require target in the middle cell...
WHY????
Gosh, you making us loose ALL the cool stuff
Have you ever played sadida in live servers, Dy7, 3xi??
Have you seen Sadida gameplay?
Do you know what Sadida use Gust for? FOR helping position allies!

Let's say ally will start in KO zone in vertox hc (xelor past) - we use Gust to push it off it, sometimes while making doll that can push that ally 2 cells further with Gust spell remembered.
Let's say an ally in cledus fight (enurado) will be 5 cell away and in close combat with boss who will be 6 cell away - we use Gust to push ally to the side so that people can do dmg to boss.
Let's say Srambad "stunned" someone and its required to push that ally from the aoe zone of boss that hurt badly and may easily kill that ally - we use push to push ally off that zone, or we use Gust to push boss twice, or we use K'mir ro drag boss to different position
Let's say in flaxid we need to form a "chain" and for that we need to "fix" allies positioning - we use Gust for that or K'mir too
Let's say in tormentor we need to save ally from being punished with tormentor - we use Gust or K'mir for that (depends if we close or not)
In Abandoned Workshop we use Gust to push Crow onto something, for the fight mechanic to make mobs explode.
In Steel Beak we use gust to help allies position themself and enemies, ESPECIALLY if there is no panda in team (are you trying to make us NEED panda in EVERY team? thats so bad, more classes need positioning utilities, and sadida have them BUT you removing them???).

BUT guess what? We WONT be able to do ANY of this if you change the way these 2 spells work! This is ridiculous! This is like removing Throwing ability from panda!

As for voodoll - why you ever had to change the way it works? Has anyone asked you for that? NO! People asked for voodoll to redirect dmg properly but it must remain as VOODOO DOLL that is linked with live to someone. Hitting voodoll = hurt enemy. Changing the way voodoll work is like removing barrel from pandawa from existance. Seriously if you wanted a mechanic that will make people healed when they hit something - go on make it on the said barrel of pandawa. People even asked for BARREL to heal when its hit, people DID not asked for voodoll to be like that. Some people suggested "dofus trees" but this is not worth loosing the utility that Voodoll brings to us in live servers. I will tell more: people who wanted "dofus trees" were wrong, as here in wakfu we don't need suck mechanic.

You did well on the dolls - the new summoning mechanic is nice, their resist is finally nice, its is finally possible to keep many dolls alive on the field, the more the dolls the more durable sadida is wich is also very nice.
You did well on allowing us to heal HP drain skills, even if only at range 1 - thats nice change to drain (though linear requirement is bad change).
You did well on giving us better armor
You did well on reducing cost of gust (but we just dont like the requirement to have target in the middle.....)
You did well on making manifold bramble a no los aoe (but it shouldn't hurt us, nor dolls) and i even like its new range of 2-5 (but you shouldnt decrease the range of other spells).
You gave us interesting -3mp removal in Wild grass (but it has no other spells to use it with it efectively)
You did nice job for Earthquake and i like how it becomes potentially better (but i wish it keep mp cost - why we loose mp dmg?)

So you did some nice changes that we are happy about BUT everything else... like majority of changes we doesn't like. Most notably Gust, K'mir and Voodoll as well as 5AP cost to 3 water spells.... Drain in live server is stronger then beta version, also because we can use it 3 times with 12ap, while when you change its cost to 5ap we can use it twice only... with 2 ap for nothing... Having one or two linear spells is ok, but having so many linear spells is not good. We also need more range in those spells that can have modified range (if we need +2 range for modifiable range to reach range 5, while non modifiable spells have 5 range by default then it makes modifiable range pointless and is only making us suffer penalty for blindness and -range... This is not worth it).

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - May 24, 2015, 10:59:51.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #865762  Replies : 35  Views : 645
posté May 23, 2015, 22:04:53 | #6
We want voodoll to redirect spells cast on it to enemy linked.
We want k'mir to drag people and make them follow our movement.
We want more range in spells that have modifiable range (modifiable range spells shouldnt have less then 4 top range).
We want more diversity in spells.
We want Sadidas Tear to be strongest single target spell, perhaps with 0 range to self heal with it.
We want Rust to cost 4AP.
We want some use of MP other then walking.
We want better resistance from passives (more resist per doll on the ground).
We want invulnerability when we (or revived ally) turn to Tree.
We want more spells that affect all dolls when just cast once (i like new Earthquake), such as control or buff to dolls.
We want HP bonus but without penalty to heals cast by us.
We want something interesting in water branch, not just heals.
We want pulling spell to combine it with dragging ability of K'mir.
We want 0-5 range for Gust or 0-4 with modifiable range.
We want less linear spells.
We want dolly sacrifice to remove any doll from any distance, just like elio remove portals from any distance.
We want water dmg dealing dolls, because there is not many water dmg dealing classes (panda and masq only?). Or perhaps dolls should hit lowest resistance of enemy.

This is obviously for the "fixes" in the beta. Our revamp should be better then this.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - May 23, 2015, 22:07:03.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #865551  Replies : 8  Views : 210
posté May 23, 2015, 21:17:25 | #7

Quote (Dy7 @ 22 May 2015 19:57) *
Yep, Greedy is bugged : it has air mastery but hit water instead of air.
Can you fix Greedy doll to have water mastery? PLEASE? It has water mastery in live servers. I love it for being water element!

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #865537  Replies : 35  Views : 645
posté May 23, 2015, 21:14:26 | #8
I dont like air doll as main dmg dealing. I am proud water sadida with dmg dealing water dolls. I dont wanna be air suddenly, especially that new air spells suck so much. Even before introduciton of our live-server ultrapowerful doll that deal air dmg, sadida had greedy doll with water dmg dealing. I don't want this to change.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - May 23, 2015, 21:15:30.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #865533  Replies : 113  Views : 1413
posté May 23, 2015, 18:36:34 | #9
I blame the people who were crying that they are not receiving revamp anytime soon.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865477  Replies : 64  Views : 1397
posté May 23, 2015, 18:30:09 | #10
Actually sacrificial doll will be chromatic. Greedy doll will be water (sadida always had water dmg dealing doll).

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #865473  Replies : 113  Views : 1413
posté May 23, 2015, 18:28:12 | #11
I dont understand why passive "Rock" reduce heal done. Obviously there are tanking classes who doesnt even have heals but may have HP regen passively. This means that this is perfect for them but because of -50% heal done, it is crippling for other classes who tank and heal (sadida). Feca and Sacrier will enjoy Rock, but Sadida won't be able to use it unless it not use healing spells and get hp regen, wich make water branch of sadida completly pointless in my opinion.

Since this change won't affect sacrier nor feca, can you remove the "-50% heal done" from Rock passive? There is already Rampage passive that all dmg dealers who don't need to heal will take with -50% heal done.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #865472  Replies : 74  Views : 1142
posté May 23, 2015, 16:46:47 | #12
Oh you are right those were lvl 0 passives. But i reply to what i see people give, as i can't access beta. Can someone show (or list) maxed effects of passives?

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #865429  Replies : 113  Views : 1413
posté May 23, 2015, 16:09:31 | #13
No i am saying that with limited amount of spells people can choose to be 2 elemental air/earth and still have healing option without being water, wich make water pointless, especially with air heals being superior in heal value.

Btw i noticed that Sadida has HORRIBLE "new" passives. +60 initiative and +5% final dmg (with already low dmg values) for enemies that are slower vs Cra's +120 initiaitve and 15% final dmg (with high dmg values) is making this passive just pointless. Its too weak for anyone to consider and gives no hope to have higher ini then others, so what for having it? Other passive give 30% HP and 20% heal received bonus but it decrease heal made by 50% so overall its decreasing self healing by 30%, wich is stupid, and further make water healing spells pointless.

It only confirms that designers had no idea what to do and put some random passives for sadida. I am more dissapointed then i was.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #865413  Replies : 113  Views : 1413
posté May 23, 2015, 15:29:54 | #14
More spells is a lie when they simply split one spell to make us use 2 instead (example: Mudoll in live server can heal or deal dmg, but it will only heal, forcing players to use Vaporize - so we need 2 spells instead of 1 to do the same).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865401  Replies : 64  Views : 1397
posté May 23, 2015, 13:27:45 | #15
Am i wrong or air poison heal is better then water heals? Who on earth will build water sadida after this change then? All will be earth/air coz there will be no need to be water anymore... I hate those changes.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #865362  Replies : 113  Views : 1413
posté May 23, 2015, 13:25:39 | #16
I may live with the deck system, but i don't like the spell changes they make to Sadida (except Fertilizer, Drain and Gust, wich seems to be improved).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865360  Replies : 64  Views : 1397
posté May 23, 2015, 13:23:55 | #17
You know if only the voodoll was still redirecting the spells to enemy linked with it, then allies would like to hit it to make their spells "steal hp" when they hit the voodoll. That would make it interesting.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #865359  Replies : 35  Views : 645
posté May 23, 2015, 02:41:55 | #18

Quote (Thannas @ 23 May 2015 02:22) *
Just a heads up Kiku - this isn't the actual revamp of the Sadi class yet. Its considered a pre-vamp (just like all the other classes will get). So many of your concerns will probably be more addressed in the official revamp of the class.
This is like the only reason why i will be still playing and waiting. I really hope our revamp witll be better then this rushed changes. I dont know how i will play for now. Propaby will use Drain, Fertilizer, gust, dolls and i dunno what else.
Sic'em more will be useless, If tree wont heal properly then i will ignore it too. Revive is uselss as its important to keep allies alive, not to hope for their death to use this spell. Dolly sacrifice has horrible limitations in range but i will use it still for wp regen. I will also use Manifold bramble for sure, maybe wild grass for -mp gimmick. But theres really hardly any spell i can use for doing dmg... My effort to farm relic fragments will be horrible. I dont even know i will run SB until actual revamp comes...

What i am worried about is the things they are removing now: K'mir dragging and voodoll redirecting of spells. I hope they make return when time comes... but then why would Ankama even remove them in the first place? This is why i cant sleep...

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - May 23, 2015, 02:43:37.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #865185  Replies : 35  Views : 645
posté May 23, 2015, 02:32:34 | #19

Quote (Yuri-CaptainOfInfiniteSpace @ 23 May 2015 01:04) *

Sudden Chill isn't much different.

Sudden chill -resist cap is decreased from 120 to 100. We also cannot make dolls cast it for us to benefit from it with other spells on next turn. And it no longer has "no los", so its nerfed badly.

Also we dont have any use of MP anymore. Thats stupid. And have you seen the range to summon Ultrapowerful doll? 1-2 linear! Is this a joke? And dolly sacrifice LOOSING range instead of getting more AND it require los in beta... WTF

why they are nerfing us... This is unfair... i dont wanna play anymore QQ

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #865180  Replies : 113  Views : 1413
posté May 23, 2015, 02:28:24 | #20
I will try to mention GOOD things:

1. Gust 2AP (but if its condition is not 4 use per turn, then its still nerf to our pushing abiliies that we have in live server with ultrapowerfull doll memorizing gust)
2. Drain with 1 range allowing to self heal (but is linear only and cost 5AP, so you can't use all AP of 12AP build to heal with it)
3. More dolls summoned in turn due to new way of summoning via ultrapowerful doll (but it also comes with nerf to current combos and we cannot make doll that remember air spells anymore)
4.Manifold bramble has no los and closer range making it possible to aoe things around us (but it has not modifiable range and its unknown if it hurt allies or not, osa aoe is still stronger)
5.Earthquake is gonna hit in predictable cells (but its gonna be hard to use it well if enemies keep moving)
6.Rust aoe increase in size (but its still weak and has still not convenient minimal range)
7.Fertilizer have nice armor (but shortened range)
8. We get passive resist bonus (but its resist per doll present on the field, and the control equipement doesn't make it worth to use them over gear with resist)
9.Explodoll wont fail challanges anymore (but it no longer explode and we cannot heal allies with it and if sadida die after doll, then we did nothing in return)
10.We get revival spell (but it has no use for ourself, its only to revive allies)
11.Our dolls not cost wp anymore (but theres no much use of wp anyway)
12. We can gain wp (but theres no much use of wp anyway)
13.We can remove 3mp for 2AP (but its restrictive and with hypermovement it won't remove 3mp often, + we have limited range in other spells making us hit someone 6 cell away with wild grass for 2 ap and then... doing nothing with remaining 10 AP, unless you use manifold bramble with wp or 2x rust, but thats about it).

Or shorter version: Drain, Gust and Fertilizer - the only good spells.

Everything else... i am disapointed about in one way or another.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #865177  Replies : 113  Views : 1413