Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Kikuihimonji's profile
Statistics
3247 Posts (2.67 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Yesterday - 01:28:12 | #1
Fisherman need some more craftin receipes from gathered fishes (fillets for example). There should be also more spots to level. Perhaps time used to fish should be doubled, togather with doubled exp given and doubled amount of fishes received, to solve the problem with small amount of places with fishes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778395  Replies : 2  Views : 158
posté Yesterday - 01:15:37 | #2
If you dont like healers and you have osa yourself, get feca to tank dmg and sacrier to swap enemies around, help feca lock and also tank some for you, togather with your summons tanking. Feca wont need much heal if its earth and spam shield. Sacrier can heal up self at start of fight by getting bonus HP % from Blood pact, so it might not need to start fight with full hp even, and it can also shield self. Ecaflip can deal high dmg, though its related on crit, it can heal self passively if he draw lucky tarot card, so might not need healer that often.

As osa yourself you might decide to play as earth with gobgob - you can either deal dmg with it or heal allies or do both in aoe. If no healer needed you can turn to dragon and wreack havock togather with your friends. Ecaflip also can heal allies while doing dmg (heal drain effect of fleaches) and give them crit rate bonus if they are close to target they attack - so they are technically not healing only, just attacking and heal is a bonus. Sadida also have Drain spell wich work similary, Sadida dont need to heal - it can shield allies instead (it can do both shield and heal). It can also reduce enemy resist or trap some enemies with dolls, or give enemies some decoys to attack, to save allies from harm, wich can be handy if you dont want to heal much.

Some of your friends (ecaflip, feca or sacrier perhaps) might consider heal regen or heal drain from Intelligence point investment for passive recovery.

You should take note though that heal might be needed to keep ally alive, so a class that doesnt heal all the time but can heal if its needed (sadida, ecaflip, masqueraider) can be handy in tough situations.

I main Sadida and i am normally not healing anyone if i dont see such need (i hardly ever heal sacrier or feca, they usually dont need healing) so i am summoning offensive dolls or blocker dolls for support, but when i see that without healing an ally will not survive i do not hestitate to remove some dmging dolls and replace them with healing ones. OH also if they dont like healing but considering you might need the heal, a friend sadida could summon 2 healing dolls and then just attack. The dolls would heal allies by themself, so they can all focus on attacking, togather with sadida itself.

Classes that have extra heal while dmging enemies, wich you might consider are masqueraider (rebound from dmg), ecaflip (fleaches healing lowest hp ally within range), osamodas (gobgob aoe spell) and sadida (Drain). Yes you dont need to summon dolls to deal dmg and heal. Its up to personal taste and more about situational decisions.

Class with self heal: Sram (Bloody ripof for example), Masq (rebound can heal himself, and passive can heal him if he deal final blow on enemy), ecaflip (certain tarot card or flea love), sadida (dolls, or direct self heal from mudoll), osamodas (summons or gobgob charged with certain spell), Eniripsa (obviously, but i say its boring choice as its basically healer in 2 branches, though can deal dmg with them too with unnatural remedies swaping).

Class that is tanky enough to not need much healing: Feca (earth), Sacrier (any, but earth better for tanking).

Theres also Foggernaut class wich got hp bonus similar to sacrier, but suffer dmg from every attack ally take, so in the end it might need heal if it doesnt make blockades for defense support. Sadida can also shield self if needed to tank, as well as turn to tree, but again shielding self will make it not attack, similarry to foggernaut. Foggernaut is a brute force though, so your friend might consider playing as one. It has high range with fire spells and that comes with aoe spells, while it can deal high dmg to any enemy with stasis element or get tanky with earth.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - September 21, 2014, 01:23:25.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778391  Replies : 5  Views : 223
posté Yesterday - 00:57:51 | #3
Set bonuses could be wisdom and % chance to drop items (not prospecting bonus, just % chance for extra roll item drop). This way they could be called set, but wouldnt affect stats, not even enutrof dmg%. Or they could add something as simple as more HP. People would then choose to get full set for nice hp amount or different set pieces for better AP/MP build and perhaps more dmg with other items.

I would also like if items showed in "set" would reveal us the stats of the remaining set pieces that we dont have yet. This would help us decide if we want to get that set or not. Obviously we can see that in token machines, but right clicking set piece to check out stats of other items, perhaps when we are at market board, would be more convenient.

Special states (extra passives) such as canine dodge, would be also welcome when we get full set. I'd like that. They should have no weight.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - September 21, 2014, 00:59:27.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778383  Replies : 6  Views : 322
posté Yesterday - 00:51:09 | #4
Every craft require too many ressources. Its not worth making items with craft if we can get better ones or similar ones from spaming dungeons while getting tokens and exp and some little kamas for zaaps. While someone try to plant and harvest all wood, someone else could run dungeon once or twice even with good team and get the transmutation stones.

But like i said everything crafted require too many ressources, aka too much time investment for the reward given. Its not only issue with transmutation stones and i belive most people will only bother crafting 160 lvl transmutation stones as higher level dungeons are harder. Others will just drop another item or get it from tokens and wont bother with transmutation stones, just sell the unwanted element setup.

Proffesions need changes. Ankama is aware of this. When we will see this system improved? Nobody knows...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778381  Replies : 57  Views : 997
posté Yesterday - 00:43:04 | #5

Quote (Niddhoggy @ 20 September 2014 13:42) *
@Neneko

Sadidas are all about damage and support. Dolls aren't supposed to do high damage or damage at all with the exception of Sacrificial. (just watch the video)
The video doesnt say anything about dolls not doing dmg. And who said sacri should be the only doll with dmg? There's no such rule. If a doll heal, then it can as well deal dmg. I dont want to be forced to use healing dolls only. In pvp i need dmging dolls to win.

And actually every class is about dmg, even eniripsa. Though each class achive their high dmg output in different way. Ecaflip rely on crit for that, sadida on building up more dmg with dolls. Ecaflip is faster to play but luck based, Sadida is slower to play but tactical, progresive. With die alright ecaflip can deal 1000 dmg to 3 enemies or even more (crit aoe). Sadida would need full team of dolls to do that, but it doesnt mean sadida cant deal high dmg. It also means that some dolls need to deal dmg.

Quote (Gako95 @ 20 September 2014 18:12) *
replace earthquake with a liana that attract enemies.
and doll link could also increase the sadida and dolls resistance.
Theres no need to replace it. Wild grass could move enemies, rust could pull to the middle cell, and k'mir could be improved to work at distance. Earthquake also need improvement, not replacement.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - September 21, 2014, 00:43:23.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #778374  Replies : 154  Views : 4425
posté September 20, 2014, 11:45:35 | #6

Quote (Tavish-DeGroot @ 20 September 2014 06:22) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 20 September 2014 01:33) *
So basically one player cannot gain rank by killing his other account alt, but he can use his alt to aggro someone and then join to "pretend to help" to the attacked person team and kill by using 2 characters and then give up fight on one of his account to gain easy merit?

Dat exploit...

Can't be done with alts, because you can't join a fight against a player with the same IP address at all.
But works with a friend. Ankama should really fix the "lock fight" button to actually work.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778262  Replies : 31  Views : 909
posté September 20, 2014, 11:42:31 | #7
Ah yes i agree our lock could be inherited by dolls too.

Or maybe rather half of our dodge should be given to dolls Lock and half of our lock should be given to dolls dodge.

This may seem awkward but if you want dolls to have high lock, its when you want to keep enemy away from you, so you will rather have high dodge yourself and higher lock on dolls. While if you want to keep enemy close, you add lock yourself, but you might want for dolls to not stand in aoe zone with you so you'd wish you could move them away from for example sacrier or iop.

The way we can control dolls would also need to be changed to something more flexible for that to work well.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #778261  Replies : 154  Views : 4425
posté September 20, 2014, 01:37:58 | #8

Quote (Eddiedude @ 20 September 2014 01:33) *
Most sets don't have bonuses for wearing the full set anymore. The only exception I know of is the gobball set.
Tofu set as well as blibli set still give bonuses. Those are 3 i know (including gobbal). They are low level ones though, later in game set doesnt mean anything. It was recent change to the game. Basically do not bother getting set. It gives you nothing.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778128  Replies : 6  Views : 322
posté September 20, 2014, 01:33:00 | #9
So basically one player cannot gain rank by killing his other account alt, but he can use his alt to aggro someone and then join to "pretend to help" to the attacked person team and kill by using 2 characters and then give up fight on one of his account to gain easy merit?

Dat exploit...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778125  Replies : 31  Views : 909
posté September 20, 2014, 01:24:09 | #10

Quote (Neneko88 @ 20 September 2014 01:08) *
ok many points

• I would prefer high hp on dolls with no return of WP
1. If dolls were not returning WP, then Sadida would be as crippled as in beta days where people simply killed Sadida dolls and then killed Sadida with ease (or even with aoes).
2. How much more HP you would like on doll to make them not die fast enough for wp refund to be not needed? Wouldnt that turn them into osamoda summon alike, just that weaker in dmg and with low res? Thats some bad idea if you ask me.
3. The WP on dolls is out of place in my opinion. Its there for the sake of being there, and to give Sadida problems when it loose WP in some way, wich i dont think was desired even.
4. Removing WP cost from doll would be right thing to do imo, and then they indeed wouldnt have to refund WP.
5. The sligh increase of dolls HP wouldnt change much if dolls resist wont change. Therefore dolls resist should be based of Sadida resist. HP could be changed to 20% for all dolls (so greedy would gain 3% hp, while blocker would loose 12%), just that blocker would obviously get resist higher, perhaps doubled, comparing to other dolls.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #778119  Replies : 154  Views : 4425
posté September 20, 2014, 01:12:47 | #11
Fisherman is hardest to level. Until they improve it by adding more crafting receipes or easier to make baits (or both) i cant see such change going life. However the idea of proffesions giving bonuses in combat for having them leveled is interesting and i quite like it myself, but then it would give players the feeling that they are forced to level every proffesion to not fall behind others, wich i belive is not what developers want.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #778112  Replies : 1  Views : 67
posté September 20, 2014, 01:08:26 | #12
I think someone else was suggesting it long ago. Anyway +1 to idea regardless. It would at least give a reason to call them "sets" for something.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #778111  Replies : 4  Views : 143
posté September 20, 2014, 00:54:50 | #13
Usually monsters run after you if they can reach you. If they cant, then they attack your summons or other targets. If you are playing with dolls, then you are Sadida. Sadida is best to play with several summons at once. Having 2 dolls out can help more then having 1. However you will either need some equipement with Control (Tofu drop breastplate with control, Green Larva drop belt with control, there is also low level weapon with control, but its craftable, and crafting takes a lot of time, so better to buy it from someone). I do not recommand summoning dolls during first quest though. In fight after puzzle with barrel (where you need to push it, make blockades appear or remove them) you will fight vs enemy who will summon 2 of his minions - focus on the main enemy, ignore his summons, else you will die. You can try doing it with someone in group as i can confirm this part is hard to solo (or you might need higher level).

The puzzles for me are the fun part of the game, and they started adding them only recently. Before it was just plenty of pointless running and just killing. Riddles are however more of a minigames in game. They were even more difficult and i liked it back then. Now they decreased level of dificulty for them. They also made Wodent dungeon easier (there used to be healing wodent in boss room, theres none now).

I can tell for the begginer these puzzles might be hard because you have to learn fast how your effects and states as well as temporary spells given for certain minigames work. Do not fear the failure. Take your time to read what they do, even if it means you have to try again. This game is tactical and later in game more difficult enemies will appear, with their own passives and states. I suppose this mini games are only making you get used to surprises, like, for example, new enemy with new states, where it would be best if you learn fast what they do. Do not worry though it wont happen at early levels.

If you need help with some puzzles, do tell. Old players have no problems with them, but Ankama might have missed how new players see them. Your feedback can be helpful for the evolution of the game. Yes, the developers here do listen to players feedback (though it takes some time to change things in game).

p.s. If you play with dolls, do note you can make different dolls with different spells. Perhaps healing doll could help you more then attacking one, or maybe a blocker doll. Note: if you get more Control (your passive Knowledge of Dolls give some too) then you can try to summon 2 dolls or 2 seeds even, while enemy is in corner - this could help you on low levels, but best if you have Knowledge of Dolls maxed. Sadly it means you would need more then 20 levels to be effective. The beggining is harsh.

As for cats, fight 1 at once or 2. Do not attack group of 3 if you cant beat it. Monsters are challanging at every level, even at start. If you play Sadida, the Gust spell (5th air spell) can help you a lot to push enemies away from you and gain some distance while doing dmg. Bramble can cut enemy MP by 1. There's deep gamplay in Sadida class. If you were in Incarnam, you could see wich classes have what difficulty to play. Sadida is one of the more difficult characters. But in same time if you learn how to play it, you can have a lot of fun with beating monsters even higher level then you.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778108  Replies : 5  Views : 152
posté September 20, 2014, 00:23:26 | #14
Attacking someone after seeing "i can get merit from this fight". It turns out the player is way under my level and i 1 shoot him. No merit given. Ankama why you lied to me... I wouldn't touch him if i wouldnt get merit. Now both of us are unhappy.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778104  Replies : 13  Views : 585
posté September 20, 2014, 00:13:00 | #15
I dont see cooldown being solution to dolls in any way. If anything it would force people to play certain way and summon certain dolls in certain order. Free choice is better. Nobody tells you to make blocker nor greedy, not even a seed. You do it when you feels like its needed. If you summon because you like summoning every turn but even summoned dolls will interupt other dolls to reach target - then you are doing something wrong. Same thing is when rogue make firewall. If it will make it too big, then it might give problems to self or allies. Its up to rogue how many bombs it makes, if any, and how big it will create fire wall.

The lack of specialities is a problem though, you are right about it. However there is a solution to that too: a state wich give spells different effect. This would allow 1 spell slot to have 2 different effects, based on the state we are in. This would give us more options. I have suggestion in mind, perhaps after exp weekend i will work on it more.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #778101  Replies : 154  Views : 4425
posté September 19, 2014, 22:54:38 | #16
Challange bugs 1.The Obsession challange (to end with each AP and MP equal to 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 or 0) fail sometimes for unknown reason while playing in Drhellzerker form. I noticed it was happening before when i had 9AP in human form, as my basic AP. However now i changed build to 10AP and most of the time i don't get the bug. Still i noticed there was that time when i got 1MP more from passive while in Drhellzerker mode and after moving with it (and ending with 0MP) the challange still failed.

2.The Focus challange as well as challanges to not use certain element of attacks fail if the character is equiped with Makabrakfire Ring and enemy hit it, making enemy hit self and therefore failing the challange for some unknown reason. Please fix so that monsters attacks, even reflected, won't fail the challanges.

3.The new challange (where every member of the team need to kill something) is automatically sucessful if player ally or sidekick get KO'ed. As long as making people happy for having it completed, it is still a bug and should be reported.

4.The damage from Explodoll after doll is KO'ed fail the challanges to focus on certain targets only (Focus) and elemental challanges (to not use certain element) if forbidden element is highest one of Sadida. Please change it. Explodoll should be considered as damage done by summons, to avoid breaking these challanges.

Thread : 1.36 Bug Reports  Preview message : #778083  Replies : 0  Views : 23
posté September 19, 2014, 22:42:24 | #17
I got the same issue once. Happened to me when i simply disconnected in fight without getting reconnection screen. After i logged in i was still in fight, but active specialities had effects and cost as if they were not leveled. This was really troublesome to suddenly have seed for 5AP 1MP 2WP. Luckily i wasnt alone when this happened, so i still managed to finish the fight somehow. After this fight everything was back to normal. Problem might be linked to reconnection system.

Thread : 1.36 Bug Reports  Preview message : #778078  Replies : 4  Views : 66
posté September 19, 2014, 22:23:08 | #18
I agree spamming dolls is not efficient and it prolong the fight. Hence why its bad when dolls dont do dmg after we invest so much to summon them (blocker).

Perhaps if dolls were cheaper to summon with standard cost (2AP) and with adapted dmg to that (blocker doll that do nothing but lock would be fine investment in turn for 2AP - you can sacrifice 2AP, if that might help you keep enemy away a bit, or deal you those 1 or 2ap less dmg when it dodge). The madoll and lethargic for 2AP cost summoning would be fine with their current effects as well. Greedy perhaps as well as inflatalble would need some base dmg cut by 10 base (lvl 100) or so (i belive ankama can adapt the dmg well themself) and perhaps ultrapowerful should only apply poison effects with no direct dmg cast (or just damage adapted to cost?). But basically if dolls were cheap to summon then they could remain as fragile as they are now and with current limit to 2 per turn it would be even fine because we would get more AP to use for our own attacks after summoning them. Some people could then consider not summoning them if their own dmg combo would do better and faster. Dolls would act as extra handy tool to use.

Personally i am not spamming dolls, but i like the ability to summon next doll if needed. In team i usually start with 2 greedy dolls summoned with Rust and then follow it with mudoll cast to deal dmg with my 10AP build to enemy, wich is quite good, especially that dolls will thereafter potentially deal more dmg. 4 dolls are even fine, but summoning more slow down fight too much. Still i won't hestitate to summon more if that will save us/ help us enough to make it worth.

In pvp vs Sram (wich i won btw) i actually havent even used greedy dolls, but i kept 2-4 dolls in play, and i won. In fight vs sacrier i also played with 3 dolls and a voodoll, with higher level sac i used 5-7 dolls. Its all about difficulty. Higher diffilty require more dolls support. Faster grind require less or none at all. When i hunt for keys with team i sometimes summon just 2 dolls on first turn and keep just 2 around or i dont use them at all. In tough dungeons i summon 4 or more to keep allies alive or to block the way for monsters/keep monsters busy/give monsters more targets to attacks, wich lead us to victory. Being forced to play with less dolls would be hindrance. Being forced to play with more dolls would be hindrance as well. In other words the only limit to dolls should be decided by the players themself, with control and personal decisions. Its good that way.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #778072  Replies : 154  Views : 4425
posté September 18, 2014, 19:43:07 | #19

Quote (Chompers @ 18 September 2014 19:23) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 18 September 2014 17:51) *
I went to steam but i was dissapointed. I was expecting a fresh start for all, wich would be then transfered to other servers. But what i saw was plenty of people already with relics on the very first day from the very first hours. They shouldn't let existing accounts to be used there.

Try again, Ankama.

All it is will be another way to launch the game.

They are not going to add a entire new server when the current ones are already low.
I was expecting temporary beta server with fresh start for all, after wich people could move to other servers without loosing anything.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777598  Replies : 30  Views : 1230
posté September 18, 2014, 17:51:16 | #20
I went to steam but i was dissapointed. I was expecting a fresh start for all, wich would be then transfered to other servers. But what i saw was plenty of people already with relics on the very first day from the very first hours. They shouldn't let existing accounts to be used there.

Try again, Ankama.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777535  Replies : 30  Views : 1230