Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Kikuihimonji's profile
Statistics
4777 Posts (3.13 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Today - 03:24:27 | #1

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 27 July 2015 20:27) *

Quote (Madd1 @ 27 July 2015 19:58) *

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 27 July 2015 01:40) *
Have to admit Kiku you are quite good, sadly this just proves that Sadidas kinda need some more nerfs.
After a series of team-derps I was able to basically solo down HC Vertox boss (Boss only)... it's not too uncommon for instances like these to be possible to solo. We used to have to do similar things when Srambad wasn't as easy as it is now (and occasionally someone still has to if there's a massive team derp) The efficiency is absolutely god-awful, though.

- Madd
True, soloing the boss is no extraordinary feat; Kiku on the other hand soloed the whole room (quite easily according to screens and his comments) without getting hurt (finished fight with ~80%hp ) and even had his dollies prosper. I have noticed many times that Sadida dollies get next-to-none damage from Vertox's moves (and Lapse,Crolk) countless times.
Its 60% or so on the picture, not 80, and i was hurt a lot, just that i was healing up a lot too. I just prefer having as much hp as possible before fight ends, so maybe i could have done it faster if i wouldnt bother to heal, wich actualy i didn't have to i would just live with 20% or less hp if i ddnt.

p.s. i dont think i will try soloing robowl, even normal. Monsters got nasty effects. Swap can ruin everything, cullers can stack too much state on me if i dnt hit them then, and boss will reduce my max hp if i get hurt at least once, wich will effectively kill my dolls. its srambad nightmare 2.0 for me.

Oh and today i was doing vertox hc with 3 other people (4-man team). My conclusion is that it was EASIER alone, as i could maintain clock better for the dolls to not die. Yes in team it was faster, but i was in constant pressure about allies moves/swaps and dialing. I was in fact more worried that my dolls would die then that my allies would (as i could finish it alone if allies would die, but death of UP doll would create chain reaction of dolls death's, and that could lead to blocker doll's death, wich could then fail the attempt to keep boss close to spot, wich then could lead to mass deaths, if for example Ulti would be cast by boss with no doll to take the hit, etc.). I just didnt felt comfortable with this. A support class who care less for allies then for own summons... quite weird if you ask me.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 28, 2015, 03:38:57.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892121  Replies : 39  Views : 1750
posté Today - 03:17:34 | #2
Sadida is summoner class and as such it is supposed to be better with dolls then without dols. That being said Lone Sadida is out of place, but thx to that passive we can grind normally/hunt for drops quite fast as others. If you were expecting sadida to be better without dolls, then no wonder you are not satisfied. I suggest you go play some iop instead.

p.s. Doll Link is awsome passive. The more the dolls, the more durable is sadids - it was the oryginal concept of this passive, though at first the dolls were suffering part of the dmg the sadida would have receive, but that was hurting doll's hp and some people didn't liked it. Now we just get plain resist per doll instead, wich is the same effect but without making dolls loose hp, wich satisfied most of the people i know.

The only problems with sadida right now is that controling each doll individually is what makes the fight long, and thinking with every UP doll, wich one to control and wich one to give Sadida's Orders, etc is also making sadida players take too much time to think. A simple control of all dolls would speed things up. 3 UP dolls could be also reduced to 1 or 2 with no limit per UP doll to how many dolls we can summon, wich would also give sadida less time for deciding wich doll to make and wich doll to not make now but with other UP doll, as they will simply summon it right away without worrying that they did it wrong. That and obviously spell limitations are weird. Spell effects also aren't that amazing if you compare them to other's. A 1 cell push is so small when you see osamodas moving allies or swaping with their summons at great distance, or even rogue teleporting 8+ cells away to a bomb, or sacrier's 7 cel attract or pull or masqueraiders 6 cell jump, etc. This all feels mediocre at best. The gameplay with dolls could be improved to be more player friendly and less hindrance. But still sadida has improved a lot, but then again it had a lot to catch up with others. Now sadida is really a survival class propably on top of survival togather with feca. Still Rogue or Sram can beat them, heck even burst dmg cra or masq could, but people dont build themself for high dmg only, while sadida build self for high res only. I know that a cra can achieve 1500+ dmg%, such cra hits like truck and give serious problems to sadida, especially to sadida with the rock passive that reduce selfhealing.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 28, 2015, 03:20:14.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #892120  Replies : 8  Views : 234
posté Yesterday - 12:56:25 | #3
Don't forget that there are passives with +FD. Right now summons don't benefit from them and that make people who are summoners avoid being burst dmgers, wich i think is ok. If what you ask would be added, people would just all go full dmg and kill you off faster. Carnage + Inhalation alone give 25% FD. Add to that explodoll dmg (wich can go up to 100 FD) and Lone Sadida and you will suddenly have to deal with Sadida that throw on you brambles with 161% FD. Such sadida would not even care to have much hp and will mp reap you first, voodoo, k'mir voodoo away and beat you to crisp. Belive me its better the way it is now. Sadida is about survival afterall. Its not a surprise it can survive well when you give it more HP with the Rock passive. But with the Rock your dmg becomes so low you are better off not attacking at all. Right now i feel like the Rock is picked only by summoners. Mind you self healing suck when you have rock, and classes like Rogue can ignore all the armor you may make, effectively killing you if you don't do something back. That being said rogue is natural nemesis of Sadida's now. The fact that you are loosing pvp to sadida becuase you are not thinking about tactic and just want to burst dmg it is the reason you fail. And even then classes shouldn't be balanced around 1 vs 1 pvp. The fact that sadida dolls can deal normal dmg while Sadida use The Rock passive to give dolls the desired HP is actually a con, as it limit the passives sadida can use. Not to mention that what is great for 1 vs 1 is lame for group pvp. In group pvp its better to kill one of the enemies fast, togather instead of playing your own doll-summoning game. Oh and if Sadida's would pick the Rock and that passive would decrease summons dmg, then players will be even more annoyed by sadida dolls. Right now these dolls at least do some respectable dmg.

p.s. And still if sadida make 2 UP dolls then with 2 of them summoning Sacrificial dolls, all the dmg penalty from the Rock vanishes, so you won't make the dolls weaker, you will just force sadida to have 1 less doll that stays alive and that will only make sadida fights even longer then they should be. This would bring nothing good. Seriously ask for your sram improvement if you feel its weak. I saw Sram's killing Robowl HC in phase 3 within 1 turn, with the help of feca buffs. If anything those feca buffs are op. Add feca to your team vs sadida team and you will 1 turn sadida.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #891902  Replies : 39  Views : 924
posté Yesterday - 12:43:12 | #4
Nothing was fixed. If anything, things got worse. Now you have to relog in every 4+ member group fight, and while reconecting back you may get stuck at connection screen until your turn is over. Are you sure you implemented that hotfix?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891896  Replies : 33  Views : 854
posté Yesterday - 02:59:21 | #5

Quote (robotrigger3 @ 18 July 2015 04:05) *
Small update of two things i'm proud of.

Kya Missiz Freezz;

Zo in a vamp costume;
I don't like it... no, i LOVE IT!

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 27, 2015, 03:00:39.
Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #891777  Replies : 32  Views : 2759
posté Yesterday - 02:53:53 | #6
Haha i like all your fun stuff.
Too bad you're not playing in Phaeris server.

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #891774  Replies : 19  Views : 1333
posté Yesterday - 02:39:58 | #7
I am with Aqualia on that one. The class has improved (one of the not so obvious improvements is that our armor apply on us instantly during our turn, so we can shield self before walking through -HP glyphs for example, wich was not the case before), but spells as well as restrictions just seems weird in use. This is good step forward, but i hope not the last step.

One of the weird limits is 3 use per target on bramble, while woodland stench with same dmg and range has no such limit. This is even weirder that it has lower shield ratio then fertilizer. I removed bramble from my deck within the last free respec. I don't miss it at all.

There were also some bad changes, like Gust spell not doing collision dmg anymore. I hope this will be improved with sadida revamp.

Oh and i doubt they would make a clan member with his nickname. But an item - why not? Grou failed big times, yet he got his own item in game "Grou's Axe". Troyle was our beloved CM, and he quit working for Wakfu BUT we still have in game Troyle's GG shield. So definetly they could add an item with Dy7 name on it.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 27, 2015, 02:45:03.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #891770  Replies : 8  Views : 234
posté Yesterday - 02:23:42 | #8
With 1 UP doll sadida can control only 2 dolls out of the 5 it can make. Thats seriosuly limiting, and clearly stupid restriction. This doll already has 4 turns cooldown, so if enemy team decides to nuke it down, all dolls it summoned would die with it. Anyway i am not gonna participate. General rules are ok, but class restrictions are stupid.

Clearly the person in charge favourize brainless brute iop smashing of spells, as he even want to ban Immunity of Feca. I was surpsised invisibility of sram is allowed!

And cra - cant beacon sneak but can roly poly? What if my cra is used to use beacon sneak but not roly poly? Well man go play your own game with yourself.

p.s. Small advice bro, if you afraid of feca locking you and casting immunity to self - this immunity apply to close combat dmg only on feca, so push feca and dmg it from 3 cell.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 27, 2015, 02:26:20.
Thread : Events  Preview message : #891766  Replies : 35  Views : 1018
posté Yesterday - 02:08:39 | #9

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 27 July 2015 02:06) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 27 July 2015 02:04) *
Well a rogue and masqueraider can do that too. They have burst dmg to kill of minions faster then i would + either jumping/swaping mobility or -mp effects or self heals added.

A rogue could -mp boss with bombs, kill of orda, swap with bomb away every 2nd turn to avoid dmg, while nuking minions and then running in circles to kill boss. Masqueraider could do the swaping too but aoe's would be risky with masked spirit. Still the ability to heal self added with jump ability + burst dmg to kill minions fast would make it possible. Iops who jump now for FREE to their sword could also beat this dungeon with raw dmg. It is not only summoners who can do it. But nowadays only feca and sacriers doesnt have "summons".
I highly doubt your mentioned classes could completely solo the dungeon, but I guess it is possible. The free Iop jump is either a bug or a misleading description btw.
They have free jumping if they have 0 ap left. This is intended new mechanic.

Thats a bit off topic though.

Anyway if someone else is crazy enough to try solo hc dungeons, please share your results.

The mentioned classes cannot deal damage with their summons so they would have no way to damage the boss if clock is not in their favor.
Tbh you just need to run clockwise. Its not rocket science.

also getting saved by their summon from a death tile is unlikely as well.

you are right on this part, but they are not getting overwhelmed with all the decisions where to move each summon so they have clear mind where to move themself. I simply made mistake with my own placement by forgetting that ko zone will move to me. With last UP doll turn i realised i would die, and luckily cooldown on Blocker doll was ready. Otherwise i would be doomed by overthinking doll's actions. I focused too much on where to move dolls for them to attack and that almost cost me run. Without summons its less thinking.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 27, 2015, 02:13:35.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891761  Replies : 39  Views : 1750
posté Yesterday - 02:04:38 | #10
Well a rogue and masqueraider can do that too. They have burst dmg to kill of minions faster then i would + either jumping/swaping mobility or -mp effects or self heals added.

A rogue could -mp boss with bombs, kill of orda, swap with bomb away every 2nd turn to avoid dmg, while nuking minions and then running in circles to kill boss. Masqueraider could do the swaping too but aoe's would be risky with masked spirit. Still the ability to heal self added with jump ability + burst dmg to kill minions fast would make it possible. Iops who jump now for FREE to their sword could also beat this dungeon with raw dmg. It is not only summoners who can do it. But nowadays only feca and sacriers doesnt have "summons".

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891758  Replies : 39  Views : 1750
posté Yesterday - 01:57:23 | #11
Funny is that there is a spot blocked by one of the signs, but (at least in phaeris) there is a haven bag placed (it was there before those bombs appeared). Now if you enter that haven bag, and leave it, you will be stuck too! Unless you have jumping gaps artifact, but it only allow you to jump out diagonaly (weird). Still a new player who has too low lvl to get that artifact, a new player who had not picked the Teleport to almanax due to not knowing that such thing exist - such player WILL get stuck there. This is really not funny experience for new player. Mind you new players doesnt know /suicide command even.

Someone didn't thought well where to place those bombs and signs.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 27, 2015, 01:58:25.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891756  Replies : 88  Views : 1887
posté Yesterday - 01:42:23 | #12

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 27 July 2015 01:40) *
Have to admit Kiku you are quite good, sadly this just proves that Sadidas kinda need some more nerfs.
No. Its natural that higher lvl can solo lower level dungeons. And its natural that tactic is rewarded.

In fact i am not sure if the summons couldnt use the blue cells to hurt the boss (like it was before deck system) if i would manage to do it alone. Basically dolls were hitting the boss 99% of the time, not me.

If anything, other classes need improvements in their tactics.

p.s. I am certain that osamodas could do the same. I just don't have high lvl osa to prove it.

Vertox hc boss room has this funny mechanic that makes it EASIER the less members are in play (it slows down the clock).

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 27, 2015, 01:50:17.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891750  Replies : 39  Views : 1750
posté Yesterday - 01:35:08 | #13
Welp i made it. But with different tactic then i planned in the first place.

I enjoyed this a lot. Haven't had such tactical pressure in wakfu since open beta days. I must say i almost died at one point but blocker doll pulled me out of danger (if i were to use tree by that time i would just kill myself). AP debuff (must use all AP) on UP doll was also painful experience, wich killed few of my dolls in a row. First i got rid of Lapses, instead of orda's, due to greedy dolls water dmg. Funny that one orda gova was alive as last minion. Keeping it away was actually better then trying to kill it asap for me. Wish i could have record it.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 27, 2015, 01:38:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891748  Replies : 39  Views : 1750
posté Yesterday - 01:20:18 | #14
Such bug may happen if your team first lost the fight with just boss left, then you kenko'ed eachother and triggered fight again. Propably 1 person could see all minions, unless its different bug. Next time its better to re-enter dungeon.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #891745  Replies : 3  Views : 197
posté July 25, 2015, 14:18:53 | #15
You've beat me to this. Thanks for sharing with others.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891255  Replies : 5  Views : 437
posté July 25, 2015, 14:16:44 | #16
I noticed that when they announce bug fix the first hot fix doesnt change anything, only the 2nd one, as if they forgot to implement the prepared changes the first time. It has been like that many times. I would be surprised if it was otherwise. Perhaps it has something to do with coding from french to english. Who knows. Just wait for 2nd "coldfix".

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891254  Replies : 20  Views : 599
posté July 25, 2015, 14:06:34 | #17

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 25 July 2015 14:02) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 25 July 2015 13:57) *

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 25 July 2015 13:54) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 25 July 2015 13:52) *

Quote (MereBytes @ 25 July 2015 12:32) *
Soloed HC xel past first room with just Fogger
Soloed wa, soloed enu hc, soloed sram hc, soloed vertox normal (all full dungeons solo, no sidekicks).
Not sure if i can solo vertox hc boss but i sure will try.
And still cries how underpowered Sadida is lmfao.

P.s.: You should be able, heard about Sadida doing that.
I dont cry about sadidas being underpowered, despite them being weaker first x turns. I am just using what works and it doesnt change the fact that its long, awkward, not convenient and with weird limits. The same can be achieved with iop, sram and fogger but faster.

p.s. i knew you would show up and comment this like that.
Well, let us leave the past aside; many builds are weaker at the start, not only your Sadida.

As for Vertox HC you shouldn't have many problems because you can just spawn your army on the blue tiles and never miss out on dmg; only downside would be killing the mobs fast.
Thats major problem actually. Killing ordas fast while also taking care for UP doll to not start in ko zone as well as self... its gonna be more difficult then it sound. I lack of air dmg to kill ordas fast and sacrificial dolls boost them with MP when they die on them too.

Duo-ing it with some DD would be possible though.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 25, 2015, 14:07:32.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891250  Replies : 39  Views : 1750
posté July 25, 2015, 13:57:35 | #18

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 25 July 2015 13:54) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 25 July 2015 13:52) *

Soloed wa, soloed enu hc, soloed sram hc, soloed vertox normal (all full dungeons solo, no sidekicks).
And still cries how underpowered Sadida is lmfao.

P.s.: You should be able, heard about Sadida doing that.
I dont cry about sadidas being underpowered, despite them being weaker first x turns. I am just using what works and it doesnt change the fact that its long, awkward, not convenient and with weird limits. The same can be achieved with iop, sram and fogger but faster.

p.s. i knew you would show up and comment this like that.

In contrary to what one may think, srambad was hardest for me, due to -max HP losses. Vertox however was hard with orda's alive, but once ordas died it was easy to solo (clock is slow with just 1 person mind you).

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 25, 2015, 14:01:22.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891248  Replies : 39  Views : 1750
posté July 25, 2015, 13:52:53 | #19

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891245  Replies : 39  Views : 1750
posté July 24, 2015, 22:41:41 | #20
Just make the teleport to almanax temple teleport people INSIDE the almanax temple, wich is inaccesible for other players + add a zaap INSIDE it, and there will be no more swarming.

EDIT: also teleport to almanax temple should be an emote, not an item that block our inventory.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - July 24, 2015, 22:42:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891064  Replies : 88  Views : 1887