Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Kikuihimonji's profile
Statistics
3375 Posts (2.69 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Yesterday - 23:59:19 | #1

Quote (DanielTheBrawe @ 31 October 2014 16:38) *
atm i can think of 2 other off-topic recepies (luthfull belt/klime's boots), but when it comes to the lollipops, u get an recepie scroll (don't think u need it) by doing the witch's lair. i would recomend doing it with 2 persons though.
If you unsubbed and unlucky you can drop the receipe in premium... I know its silly, but thats how it is. Thats what happened to me, but actually i knew the receipe from previous year. I feel sorry for new players though, they only loose the title... and lolipops, unless somebody tells them what they need to do.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - October 31, 2014, 23:59:38.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792055  Replies : 6  Views : 331
posté Yesterday - 23:50:26 | #2

Quote (Agosta @ 31 October 2014 23:41) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 31 October 2014 23:31) *

Quote (Brokonaut @ 31 October 2014 22:49) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 31 October 2014 22:26) *
Maybe its just me but i dont like the WP cost on Ether. I mean... it could be used more often with that cool animation, but WP limit it too much, and we are gonna spam Barrelhop with WP most likely, rather then Ether. In my whole gameplay i have seen Panda using Ether only twice, and it was more about trying it out. Normally all pandas i know dont use Ether 99% of the time. If it had 3AP but no WP cost, then i am sure more pandawas will consider loosing some dmg-per-turn (3AP)to use it for supporting allies.

Pandawa have great WP regeneration now and Barrelhop is limited to once per turn.

@Flaming-June: One of the passives reduces the AP cost of Karchamrak. To its original cost.

• Mango
Panda have WP regen? I dont see it. Can someone translate all spells?

Also... is that new trend to make every revamped class with some sort of WP regen? I know Sadida are linked to nature, hence why they were getting +1WP speed bonus in open beta, then they made some changes and it recover WP when doll die, and even the class linked to Sadida god, the Masqueraider, also got WP regen of some sort... this was all acceptable for me. Then they made Sram with WP regen. I could live with 3 classes with WP recovery but now there goes panda with its wp regen? So i assume WP regen is no longer anything special and i can assume every class will have it?

Fogger has WP regen what's your point here
Its WP steal, it cant steal if target enemy have no wp left. Zzz forget about it, just make all classes with WP regen.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792054  Replies : 40  Views : 1168
posté Yesterday - 23:31:46 | #3

Quote (Brokonaut @ 31 October 2014 22:49) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 31 October 2014 22:26) *
Maybe its just me but i dont like the WP cost on Ether. I mean... it could be used more often with that cool animation, but WP limit it too much, and we are gonna spam Barrelhop with WP most likely, rather then Ether. In my whole gameplay i have seen Panda using Ether only twice, and it was more about trying it out. Normally all pandas i know dont use Ether 99% of the time. If it had 3AP but no WP cost, then i am sure more pandawas will consider loosing some dmg-per-turn (3AP)to use it for supporting allies.

Pandawa have great WP regeneration now and Barrelhop is limited to once per turn.

@Flaming-June: One of the passives reduces the AP cost of Karchamrak. To its original cost.

• Mango
Panda have WP regen? I dont see it. Can someone translate all spells?

Also... is that new trend to make every revamped class with some sort of WP regen? I know Sadida are linked to nature, hence why they were getting +1WP speed bonus in open beta, then they made some changes and it recover WP when doll die, and even the class linked to Sadida god, the Masqueraider, also got WP regen of some sort... this was all acceptable for me. Then they made Sram with WP regen. I could live with 3 classes with WP recovery but now there goes panda with its wp regen? So i assume WP regen is no longer anything special and i can assume every class will have it?

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - October 31, 2014, 23:32:06.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792049  Replies : 40  Views : 1168
posté Yesterday - 22:26:39 | #4

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792031  Replies : 40  Views : 1168
posté Yesterday - 21:54:51 | #5

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 31 October 2014 21:09) *

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 31 October 2014 21:06) *
Inb4 Bellaphones/Boyyaphones are the Feca Sub Class! Lol I wonder if this is what happens to a Feca who goes with biomage technology over technomagic?
Oh god that'd be ridiculous

Honestly though? I can MAYBE see eniripsa? I just hope the final design for the males make them grotesque instead of another pretty boy
I'd much more prefer if there were no male bellaphone. It would just be fair with foggers being male only. Besides they dont need males to reproduce, as they can "lay eggs" with sacrifice of own health. I could guess they are linked to Sacrier god.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792015  Replies : 43  Views : 723
posté Yesterday - 19:44:59 | #6
Does range to summon barrel change as we level it? Or will it remain 1 at all levels?
Also Ether will last 3 turns? Nice. But does the state change or is it the same?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791967  Replies : 40  Views : 1168
posté Yesterday - 19:27:29 | #7
In anime...

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
... they can turn to evil beast creatures and turn enemis to monkeys.The "true colors" form might be fine, but the 2nd might be OP if it makes target controled by Bellaphone or unable to attack enemies, only allies.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - October 31, 2014, 19:27:54.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791960  Replies : 43  Views : 723
posté Yesterday - 19:18:46 | #8
Wow i cant belive my suggestion was taken seriously by Ankama.
Maybe we will get both: Bellaphones AND Voyagers?

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - October 31, 2014, 19:19:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791955  Replies : 43  Views : 723
posté Yesterday - 09:53:38 | #9
Whatever they call it, an eliatrope, dimensional voyager or something else, i am kinda positively surprised they are going to make it water/air/earth. Finally class without fire, other then Sadida. I would definetly play it, if they would add it that is.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791880  Replies : 178  Views : 7593
posté October 30, 2014, 10:04:12 | #10

Quote (velvetstreak @ 30 October 2014 05:07) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 30 October 2014 01:49) *

As Enutrof:
Elemental spell: All In (From Ecaflip) - to use it (as earth spell) in Drhellzerker form and hit with all AP (that become MP)
Active spell: Cat Tree (From Ecaflip) - a chance to not get hit, potentially making you use some MP to move to target without doding, for extra dmg%
Passive spell: Rollback (From Xelor) - for even more dmg with All In from eca

I`m surprised you didnt consider Pulsar+Fusillade for a drhellzerker enu.
Pulsar cost WP, and is 2+ cell, so if i am in close combat i need to dodge first, my enu doesn thave much dodge so that would waste some MP, hence why i rather use Prime of Life for WP if i want to move away before attacking, for extra MP, and after that i rather wont want to spend WP elsewhere. The Fussilade makes you double AP but you loose all MP, wich might result in making me double what i have and then ending up loosing all of it, as it became MP. Using WP to get 0MP in drhellzerker? Sounds like horrible idea. Hence why i didnt picked it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791644  Replies : 19  Views : 617
posté October 30, 2014, 01:49:56 | #11
As Sadida:

Elemental spell: Smasher (from Sacrier) - shield while attacking + you make target incurable.
Active spell: Karchamrak (from Pandawa) - dolls are gonna derp or block eachother way? Well then throw that enemy to where it was so they all hit the same way they did in previous turn, or reposition overall.
Passive: Paws Off (from Ecaflip) - those crit failures combined with lethargic dolls might potentially make enemy not hit you at all or not hit much

As Cra:
Elemental spell: Fear (from Sram) - obviously to gain distance
Active spell: Bravery Standard (from Iop) - for cheap cost you can prevent being pulled/attracted or swaped to some corner.
Passive: Runaway (from Rogue) - you always want to get away, even if you got hit

As Enutrof:
Elemental spell: All In (From Ecaflip) - to use it (as earth spell) in Drhellzerker form and hit with all AP (that become MP)
Active spell: Cat Tree (From Ecaflip) - a chance to not get hit, potentially making you use some MP to move to target without doding, for extra dmg%
Passive spell: Rollback (From Xelor) - for even more dmg with All In from eca

Enripsa:
Elemental spell: Punishment (From Sacrier) - simply use it at low HP, then heal up
Active spell: Teleportation Flux (From Feca) - to flee to safety with ally or to reach ally while enemy tries to lock you
Passive: Phoenix Spirit (From Osamodas) - you can ressurect others, but what about yourself? Well heres your passive bringing you back to life. Now heal up and ressurect others.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791584  Replies : 19  Views : 617
posté October 29, 2014, 18:03:57 | #12

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 29 October 2014 14:40) *

Quote (Uiasdnmb @ 29 October 2014 13:55) *
You could use CMC dmg to hit for 2 or more last year, so now its very hard!
That was was unintended error on Ankama's part since those characters you played as counted as summons, so it was literary a easy mode for newbies.
I am summoner but i am glad they fixed it (well they didnt "fix" the bug, they just removed cmc from existance). I could finally experience the difficulty it was meant to have. And its fine the way it is. At least they fixed bug with achievement to kill the witch this year, so the Witch Lair is an O.K. now. Propably the only thing that works well in this event.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791493  Replies : 15  Views : 672
posté October 29, 2014, 17:58:21 | #13
They listen to our feedback

Playerbase: Event is fun but there could be something more to do then killing pumpkwin gobbals and Witch Dungeon.

Ankama reaction: Changing natural respawn of event monsters into environmental quest for year 2013, making it less fun, more time consuming to kill the same monsters.

Playerbase: The waiting for environmental quest takes too much time. The quest/achievements are doable but takes way too much time while doing nothing, just to complete them. It makes this event frustrating and boring. Bring back natural respawn we had year ago please.

Ankama reaction: Making less event monsters appear during environmental quest for year 2014 and in same time reducing the propability of event quest to appear by not removing the normal environmental quests in Astrub, thus forcing people to wait even more for even less gobbals/ghouls to kill.

Playersbase: WTF you are doing, Ankama?

Half of playerbase: Quit to look for games with better events.

Ankama reaction: .... we will see next year, i guess?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791492  Replies : 38  Views : 982
posté October 29, 2014, 17:45:33 | #14
I dont like it easy. I rather make it difficult but with more exp & drop.

I just did my Srambad questline and i was dissapointed. It was too easy. Yes the bulgrary and pickpocketing is kinda fun and its well made, but protecting pandora from attacks for few turns where enemies are attacking me with hamster power... made me dissapointed. There was no risk that i will fail to protect her. It was too easy and i didn't liked it. The monsters were also way too weak. I could kill them without moving myself, without bothering to avoid their attacks, and healing up the dmg they all did to me with single mudoll, every other turn. Or not bother healing at all even. It was really lame part. It could have been done better, seriously.

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
Also some speach bubbles were vanishing too fast, i couldn't read all that Sylargh and Pandora were saying. -.- But thats another story.

Fun part was that i could use Vaporize to Control Chad and Pandora as if they were my dolls xD But it was really pointless due to difficulty of the fight being "easier then easy mode".

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791489  Replies : 50  Views : 734
posté October 29, 2014, 17:33:27 | #15
I soloed first room and made 2nd room with team of 4, because 2 people dc'ed and appearently reconnect doesnt connect you back in Witch Lair because its a summon you control, not your own char.

The costume can be obtained faster this year. Yes you have to be patient and bit lucky to find enough pumpkwin gobbals/ghouls but you get plenty of quest drops from them that you can turn into Al howin Tokens at one NPC, near Otomai Disciple/Melmac (some people doesn't know this as there is no guide, no hint, showing that there is such NPC this year). After killing about 30 gobbals and 30 ghouls i got my Costume. However it will be pain to finish quest to kill 666 or even 66 of these monsters. I don't think i will bother with it this year, seeing that its worse spawn then before. Oh and community is bigger too.

I wonder... the first Al Howin event we had in Wakfu had natural respawn of Pumpkwin Gobbals all over Astrub, they were more common then piwis. This was really looking nice to have plenty of these creatures during event running about everywhere. I have no idea why they changed it to be spawn on environmental quest only. And now they even made it so that environmental quest might not be related to Al Howin, to make us waste even more of our life time waiting for nothing in front of the screen.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - October 29, 2014, 17:36:30.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791484  Replies : 41  Views : 2421
posté October 28, 2014, 21:12:30 | #16
APAC server have the event but i got really disappointed. Its still pointless waiting for environmental quests to appear and when they appear... you might kill 2 gobbals if you lucky enough and click fast like Lucky Luck. Then theres no gobbals left and you have to wait another eternity for environmental quest to appear. And it might not even be the al howin quest, but normal astrub one to kill bandits. Not to mention that there's like 20 gobbals on whole astrub map maybe. I feel like the respawn was reduced 100 times for APAC. I remember there was a lot of gobbals in Remington year ago. What went wrong on APAC? Will it be the same problem with Remington?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791222  Replies : 41  Views : 2421
posté October 28, 2014, 00:45:20 | #17
Good idea. The tutorial really is lacking of explaining each class before someone have to make the choice.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #790945  Replies : 1  Views : 57
posté October 17, 2014, 00:09:13 | #18
I think the problem might be in the game mechanics itself. Its not even about the blocking LoS for allies that might be annoying for some classes in team (though my friends usually are happy that i blocked enemy's LoS, rather then complaining that they can't reach enemy, as i don't mind if they hit enemy while aoe'ing my dolls). Its about lack of the need for the support that Sadida give with dolls. Players will rather spam fights fast with raw damage, preferably with fast animations too, such as All In of Ecaflip. For some unknown reason Sadida is weaker in dmg then other classes, even has lower base dmg of spells similar in mechanic to other summoner class: Osamodas (compare Boohowl with Rust). I find it akward that class with summons that deal low dmg has lower own dmg then class that has high dmg dealing summons. This is completly twisted. Even with Voodoll and Sadida's Tear, the Sadida is less effective dmg dealer then Xelor with Xelor's Punishment. Both of these spells require some tool to be summoned beforehand to be used or to be worth using, but one of them is limited to be cast in line and hit only single target, while other is aoe that can be used at any angle within dial. The dial is also more durable then voodoll, when attacked. The Xelor Punishment can be utilized without destroying Dial, while Sadida's Tear if cast on Voodoll will most likely destroy it. Dial also doesnt need any target in line to be summoned so its easier to summon then voodoll. Dial also last for whole fight if operated well, while voodoll die fast and need to be resummoned per each enemy to keep being effective. There are many inconvenience in Sadida class and it doesnt come up with enough reward in dmg to make up for the effort invested.

If certain situations, such as keeping voodoll in play or trying to summon all dolls possible with the control someone invested to get are hard to maintain, then they should come with more rewarding dmg then a simple spam of dmg. This is why summons dmg (no matter wich summons, even osas) should be not considered when deciding about the dmg of the summoner spells. This is well done for Osa, but somehow isn't for Sadida. The Wild Grass spell is good with voodoll, but since summoning voodoll has its own cost and voodoll loose hp when its being used by Sadida, it makes the dmg done by Sadida per turn really limited, especialy if you look at other classes spells that consume WP to be used such as Die Alright of Ecaflip.

I don't mind if Ecaflip can double its own dmg with luck, i don't mind even crit failure making you loose whole turns of dmg, or the avoid of Pandawa, and other mechanics that make some classes able to deal twice as much dmg as normally or avoid the dmg for whole turn, but it must apply for every class, even Sadida. The ability to keep enemies away with dolls need to be improved, by for example giving Lock to all dolls. The dolls need to be bulky, durable, they need to endure hits well, so that Sadida can summon many of them and so that they will support Sadida dmg without the need to be resummoned often as summoning is investing the cost for future more dmg income. The ecaflip can double its own dmg or even make it 4 times higher with luck, or can spam crits like it was nothing, with high base dmg, while the Sadida should be able to survive long enough to also deal as much dmg possible with dolls support or avoid half of the dmg somehow. One class is about bursting dmg fast but rely on luck, other is about improvement every turn, with tactical gameplay based on surviving. Its just ... not as effective in Sadida case, making the class look so bad in comparison to other classes. If the doll gamplay was improved, with cheaper controling of all dolls included, and if Sadida dmg was not dropping with dolls, then Sadida will be more welcome in teams, especially for long boss fights.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #788063  Replies : 9  Views : 1134
posté October 14, 2014, 14:32:26 | #20
Using Fire of Love to light up all the candles

Then some random troll follow you:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787327  Replies : 280  Views : 35049