Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Kikuihimonji's profile
5014 Posts (3.14 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Today - 12:14:59 | #1

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #916897  Replies : 87  Views : 1494
posté Today - 12:02:23 | #2
It seems they simply have no testers hired on their side and rely on players bug reports. And players don't want to waste their time reporting bugs, because:
1.They want to play when they have free time
2.There is a race to lvl 200, so nobody has time
3.Nobody pay us for testing. We are not rewarded.
4.There is no reply from ankama in bug section saying "this bug is being investigated, thank you for report" or "please consider adding more information concerning this bug". Or anything.
5.There is no confirmation in bug section that the reported bug has been fixed, even if it was corrected. Some bugs are serious and people don't want to risk trying to see if it still exist after a patch, to not get accussed of bug exploit abuse.

They should simply hire someone to test this stuff.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #916895  Replies : 5  Views : 270
posté Today - 11:52:18 | #3
I was hoping to play a sac, but they are so boring nowadays that i cant get myself to use them in low lvl content solo, and looking at passives i have no reason to actually level it further. The nerf to sacriers field manipulation was retarded, while they improved masqueraiders manipulation by letting it use all spells without changing mask. Heck they even gave more range to karchamrak, but they didnt nerfed panda skills with that. I just... don't get it why they made transposition changes and those +range - resist with -range + resist passives. Hey lets troll and use both passives in same time! Hehe... no.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - October 10, 2015, 11:52:27.
Thread : General  Preview message : #916893  Replies : 16  Views : 434
posté Today - 11:44:32 | #4

Quote (shankissimo @ 10 October 2015 03:35) *
It's not just about my build being bad against Sadida, I just don't have any different way to build if I want to have chances against all other classes and enjoy myself - there is no way I will change my build to something boring just so I can do more damage against Sadidas... The fact that certain builds have no chances against Sadidas is indeed a problem, undeniably. It's not only Sram, pretty much any AoE build is non-viable against Sadidas - that sais something and calls for rebalancing. I'm not saying remove it completely, I'm not the developer to decide this. There should be a way to stop the Sadida from making the doll army, not everything is supposed to be in their favour at all times, especially when their potential exceeds any other class potential.
We all have weaknesses... Except Sadida, the sole weakness of Sadida (AoE attacks against many dollies) has been turned into probably the most ridculous strength - mockery of AoE damage to dolls, no matter how many are targeted.
Just like i said, you are complaining your build is perfect vs anyone EXCEPT for sadida.
So i will say it again: There is no build meant to be good vs anyone.

And sadida have weaknesses, more then a sram appearently. Since you can beat anyone except for sadi, while sadi can beat anyone except that osa, xelor, rogue.
I say remove Ultrapowerful doll as summoning tool design and then we can talk.

p.s. i forgot panda with poisoned chalice can beat sadi too.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - October 10, 2015, 11:46:07.
Thread : General  Preview message : #916892  Replies : 51  Views : 1319
posté Yesterday - 20:42:50 | #5

Quote (StePozz @ 04 October 2015 15:06) *
Hi guys!
I need an advice from you: i've always played sram and i like it very much. But last time i played was maybe last year so i'm new to all the decks and metas.
One of my friends and i decided to start again with the world of Twelve with new characters; he's gonna be a full dmg cra, so i wanted to try a support/tank/(melee better) class. And i don't know which class to choose. A dd/tank is also a option. I need to be the one who can take enemies on without dying and so that my cra friend take them out. So i ask you bros what your thoughts are and why.
I say feca or sadida.
Feca has more dmg buffs and can give cra range bonus (wich also increase cra dmg with a passive), but feca alone would be used only as a buffer most of the time, or would just place -mp glyph. Not sure if you will like that. Feca is a rock that lock mobs and can make allies immune to dmg (or self).
Or pick a sadi - yes sadida +Cra is one of the best combo's in my opinion, due to blocker dolls keeping enemies at distance for Cra. Sadida cant buff cra dmg much, but it can shield it and heal it up, or eventually revive. In case cra will fall in combat, Sadida can still win if build properly, despite also being possibly tanky at times (though with less lock then feca).

Thread : General  Preview message : #916566  Replies : 16  Views : 434
posté Yesterday - 20:36:58 | #6

Quote (shankissimo @ 09 October 2015 13:57) *
I don't see how rebalancing of AoE resist mechanics would impact the gameplay of casual sadida players.

I will be making a serious suggestion how to help sram about this in sram section, just like you are suggesting i would.
Removing that reduction would make building up sadida doll potential close to impossible, especially in meta pve where everything does sht ton aoe dmg. That reduction at least make it possible for sadida to actually make dolls nettled before they die.

If you hit 1 doll with aoe spel - sure you do stupid thing, and you will be loosing dmg ouput.
If you hit 2 dolls with aoe - then thats like hitting each of them with single attacks.
If you hit 3 or more dolls with one - then you are doing more dmg to dolls then single attacks would.

And again, not every build is meant to be best vs anyone, and appearently your build is bad vs sadida. Change build or stop complaining that its not good vs every encounter.

Thread : General  Preview message : #916562  Replies : 51  Views : 1319
posté Yesterday - 20:29:33 | #7
I'd like you to play.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #916554  Replies : 64  Views : 967
posté October 08, 2015, 23:29:39 | #8

Quote (shankissimo @ 08 October 2015 17:43) *
I'm speaking about the UP doll, not the Sadida. You say something, that has Sadida base resists + 200(250) resists, ~4k health and ~(2-4k) armor is squishy... Yes, of course, kill it quickly... I'm not speaking about noobs, if you are playing against a good Sadi you can't kill it quickly... And if you somehow manage to actually do it, you will undoubtedly put yourself in an awful position which benefits the Sadida greatly meaning the Sadida will just proceed to remove all the MP you have while debuffing your damage and dealing good (yes good, not mediocre) damage. Yes ,good luck, you just wasted your very important 1st turn going for some pawn while the master continues doing damage, weakening you, stalling the fight until he summons the next doll. You think you're going to try going for that doll again?

Not saying I got destroyed like this, most Sadis I fought were greedy spammers using rock passive - they resort to something which has the best dmg/ap ratio while making you the most tanky (which is, undoubtedly, effective in 1v1 PvP).

What I'm saying is, that AoE resist is very hypocritical - all the dolls can hit you, but you can't hit all the dolls? If doll resist to AoE were to stay, I'd suggest to make a shared cap of doll damage towards single target (like, one target becomes immune to doll damage after, let's say, 4 times doll damage has been suffered) and a shared cap of doll heals (one target becomes immune to doll healing after, let's say, 2 times doll healing has cured target).

I don't wish to handicap Sadida in a way which would ruin the gameplay for casual players of the class, by any means no. Feel free to criticise my suggestion(s) as it will help me, or should I say us, improve them.
The mistake you are doing is that you keep trying to aim for something you cant kill fast enough (UP). Try other strategy. Kill nettled dolls while only stacking hemo on sadi, to keep it lvl 200 (dont spam traps, just use 1 to maintain the stack to avoid unnecesary nettle triggers). Not nettled dolls have 4mp only. And less dolls = less resist on sadida and on dolls. One does not simply kill sadida (unles she can 1-2 turn UP), but it doesnt make it impossible if you are DD. I can tell you that Enutrof will have hard time beating sadi, but enutrof is not designed for pvp and it lacks in that vs anyone. But sram has potential and sram can do it. Not effortlesly as youd want to though. Unless you are fast and can hit hard on first turn, forcing sadi to heal up self/shield self instead of the UP, if Sadida shield self not the up, then you continue dmging sadi, then sadi have to heal or it will die, if it heal self or sheild self, you aim for dolls - not the up, for damn dolls, to make sadi loose resist and to get rid of what makes you suffer pain. Gosh i thought it was obvious.

As for your suggestion: sure make it so that only 4 dolls can dmg you, but then make it so that you can only do dmg dolls 4 times only in turn, no matter wich ones. Sounds fair right.

Just no, you are asking for stupid limitations while pretending you dont want to criple sadi gamepkay, while limitations as you suggest would cripple sadi and force it to use 1-2 dolls and be a sht weak itself.

Quote (shankissimo @ 08 October 2015 23:26) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 08 October 2015 23:19) *

Quote (shankissimo @ 08 October 2015 23:19) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 08 October 2015 23:18) *
Then you are just bad, i know sram who can, you cant.
Sadida =/= Sadida.
While true, Sadida has all the necessary kit to defeat Srams.
I lose to most Sadidas which don't even bother using it because my Sram is too hard to play and I always make 1 mistake meaning my inevitable defeat. While I know that most Srams would have it easier against Sadidas, I can't believe the kit Sadida has against Sram was actually used well enough to consider that as valid proof about classes being balanced.
And iop has the kit to defeat cras. Whats your point. Sram has kit to defeat like 90% of the classes out there. Itsfreakign assasin. There must exist a class who can stand a chance to stop it.

Thread : General  Preview message : #915630  Replies : 51  Views : 1319
posté October 08, 2015, 23:19:48 | #9

Quote (shankissimo @ 08 October 2015 23:19) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 08 October 2015 23:18) *
Sadida =/= Sadida.

Thread : General  Preview message : #915617  Replies : 51  Views : 1319
posté October 08, 2015, 23:18:15 | #10

Quote (shankissimo @ 08 October 2015 23:17) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 08 October 2015 23:12) *

Quote (shankissimo @ 08 October 2015 17:20) *

If you say Sadida is easy to kill for classes that can kill the UP easily, you are just bad.
If you say Sram cant beat sadida you are just bad.
Nope. Good Sram cannot win against Good Sadida. I say Damage - you say Shield. I say Traps - 50% AoE resist. I say invisible - You say -allMP. I say Heal - you say -100 Resist and Doll Barrage.

Thread : General  Preview message : #915615  Replies : 51  Views : 1319
posté October 08, 2015, 23:12:44 | #11

Quote (shankissimo @ 08 October 2015 17:20) *

If you say Sadida is easy to kill for classes that can kill the UP easily, you are just bad.
If you say Sram cant beat sadida you are just bad.

And obviously with top gear, build for pure DD, with mp removal, sadida can beat those without equal/better equipement as lone sadida by simply not getting hit every 2nd turn. But like xtreeeeem said, you are asking for sadida to not use dolls, because you prefer it that way. And theme of sadida are dolls and we are complaining about UP as tool to summon stuff that can be killed and make doll deck completly ruined. If sadida doesnt have doll deck but lone deck, then it will be as viable as any other non-DD class, and with top pure DD gear, with 1500% dmges or so, for sure it will win vs most other classes. Unless it suddenly face faster Rogue or faster Sram or faster Xelor, etc.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - October 08, 2015, 23:17:50.
Thread : General  Preview message : #915612  Replies : 51  Views : 1319
posté October 08, 2015, 23:06:17 | #12

Quote (shankissimo @ 08 October 2015 16:51) *

Quote (luxengrey @ 08 October 2015 16:46) *

Quote (jubeli @ 08 October 2015 16:21) *

Quote (Topjob @ 08 October 2015 15:59) *
right now its all about removing potentially willig players to pay for subs and heroes. Just remove your income and pretend it never happened. lover the server population by paing wages to people swiping the serverr from everyone that looks susspicios. i doubt the management team realises that. Someone might have doubt it. Ban= no income for subs and heroes. Amakna is a company that needs revenue to be able to pay the wages. but that wages goes to lover the Amakna income. You got the point.... downfall

They will lose more sub money from the banned abusers or if they dont punish them and let the honest players leave?
That's why you wipe inventories of the accounts affected and give them a final warning. You keep the players and you get rid of the stuff.
But it is stated in the Terms of Use that such players (which abuse and exploit bugs and directly benefit from someone abusing them etc.) should be punished via permanent Ban, why would they disobey the rules they themselves make?

There is no need to keep players which knowingly and intentionally ruin the game for others.

Nobody will ban a person which doesn't abuse this so you can't say that casual buyers suffer from this ban wave, at least this will teach a lesson to people not to exploit bugs, such behaviour has been left unpunished for far too long.
It has been some time since i did that but i agree with you 100% on what you just said, blaz.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #915606  Replies : 39  Views : 904
posté October 08, 2015, 23:01:27 | #13
Better late then never?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #915601  Replies : 54  Views : 1300
posté October 08, 2015, 22:21:44 | #14

Quote (shankissimo @ 08 October 2015 20:02) *
they dont revert your levels dont worry.
If they dont, people who duped wisdom pots will benefit in rat race to 200, unless they ban them.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #915581  Replies : 4059  Views : 960
posté October 08, 2015, 22:18:51 | #15
Funny is that your heroes stay online, while you log out. It is because heroes do not log out when you kick them from group. Evidence? IF you are in the guild after you kicked them from group, they are still online... somewhere in the ether...

This often lead to confusion in guild when people talk to you on your hero account and get no reply. And i belive bonuses that are timed (from almanax) will vanish if hero stay unlogged out, wich is a bummer for wisdom bonus when you get it and it gets wasted.

Thread : Heroes System  Preview message : #915577  Replies : 8  Views : 431
posté October 08, 2015, 17:51:19 | #16
+3 range is good enough. At that level you wont need more range.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #915332  Replies : 5  Views : 118
posté October 07, 2015, 23:49:20 | #17
Close combat is viable, as with tank gear you may lack of +range anyway and most of the time you might as well walk those few cells closer and attack from cc (and tank hits). All 3 dmg dealing dolls benefit from close combat, but you might need to control them for that sometimes. Just keep in mind it is an extra dmg that you should consider IF most of the time dolls/you hit from close. Greedy doll most of the time hit from close, Sacrificial always, UP - depends but you can make it attack from 2nd cell in line or in cc for that higher dmg. The point is, that if someone is far from you, then there's no pressure to kill it fast (with more dmg), but when things get ugly and it came close, you may want to kill it ASAP, and then cc dmg will help. Also if i remember CC boost your self heal, while distance does not.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #915051  Replies : 10  Views : 325
posté October 07, 2015, 23:43:06 | #18

Quote (HealingHotness @ 07 October 2015 18:54) *

Quote (A-Tantarian @ 07 October 2015 18:50) *

Quote (Aigees @ 07 October 2015 17:27) *
  • Correction on invocations of the player during the fight against the archmonster Hem Kokora: now when an invocation will work on a bomb, it will kill its controller.

Guess you scrubs need to learn to play mine sweeper and use abilities to defuse the bombs instead.
I did that without a single doll dieing. But it was horrible long because i cant control all dolls right away, just 2 with 1 UP. And not controled dolls may trigger bomb so doh, good luck.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #915049  Replies : 10  Views : 748
posté October 07, 2015, 23:32:44 | #19
The items you received were propably duped, and ankama team thought you are some duper's alt. Just a guess.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #915040  Replies : 23  Views : 862