Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Kikuihimonji's profile
Statistics
3486 Posts (2.72 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Yesterday - 19:24:00 | #1
I dare you to dance with Sumens costume on male character.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800943  Replies : 17  Views : 682
posté Yesterday - 12:49:46 | #2
Dancing with Eliotropes  

To those who doesn't get it: its bug with dance emote. Those are not eliotropes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800820  Replies : 17  Views : 682
posté Yesterday - 02:11:15 | #3

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 24 November 2014 03:22) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 24 November 2014 03:19) *
I just hope panda will be good enough to counter the Srams if played well.
If they will be able to beat revamped srams, then you can tell revamp was well done for panda. Otherwise i am afraid people will just play as srams eventually.
You're saying you want a support class to be able to beat a burst damage class in 1v1 pvp for the revamp to be good?

Maybe you shouldn't be playing panda in the first place this is a horrible mindset to have
I am saying that every class should stand a chance vs another. If nobody can beat sram except sram itself then the game will be broken. And as for now Sram can beat even those sturdy feca's. Panda may lack of burst of dmg as you call it, comparing to sram, but it should made up for it with its own jumping skills and drunk effects. Perhaps panda should have ability to make enemy drunk so that it will walk in random direction instead of where it wanted to move. That would be fun imo, and would give problems to srams, without the need for panda to be as op as them.

Maybe i am naive but i still think that expression "brain over brawn" should be really seen in so called tactical, turn based mmo.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - November 25, 2014, 02:15:31.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800639  Replies : 506  Views : 13441
posté Yesterday - 01:28:58 | #4
Its nice feature and its not p2w... but just look at all the struggle you need to level certain classes, that have slow fights, so it means slow level ups *cough* Sadida *cough*. I can already see some rich kids lvling their Srams and then swaping to the class they want.

Thread : News  Preview message : #800632  Replies : 42  Views : 922
posté Yesterday - 01:24:59 | #5

Quote (Lethalen @ 25 November 2014 01:17) *

Quote (PrideOnMe @ 24 November 2014 14:10) *
Is final damange worth on sadida? it affect the doll now as summon osa?
Nope, the changes from the last update only affected Osa summons. Dolls received nothing.
It just proves what i said some time ago, that Ankama favorizes osamodas.
Why shouldn't they right? Afterall osamodas in order to have top summons need to pay for new released content. Its all about the money. You can dream about balance in game, osa will be always that better child.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #800631  Replies : 10  Views : 335
posté November 24, 2014, 03:19:43 | #6
I just hope panda will be good enough to counter the Srams if played well.
If they will be able to beat revamped srams, then you can tell revamp was well done for panda. Otherwise i am afraid people will just play as srams eventually.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800256  Replies : 506  Views : 13441
posté November 23, 2014, 02:43:03 | #7

Quote (jubeli @ 22 November 2014 22:46) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 05 November 2014 10:46) *
If you don't need aoe (manifold bramble) for example if you aim for single target dmg gear, then you can use Bramble and Wild Grass from earth spells.

As for Water, it depends if you play with dolls or not.
Personally i level Sadida's Tear high, and i also level Rust to deal about the same dmg as Mudoll with it, when i summon 2 dolls with it while hurting enemy. The Drain is leveled but not high, same for Mudoll. My main heal comes from Inflatable dolls, wich doesn't require me to have high healing myself. Its just useful to have Drain at certain level for extra heal at the time you summon the doll near ally.

Nobody says that you must max 2 or 3 spells in water. Divide them as you please, just make 1 hit hard in case you need to play without dolls. Its easier if you rely on doll's dmg as it let you choose better spells. I just suggest maxing Wild Grass as much as possible, because its great dmg dealing spell and your best shield source (i just wish it was limited to 2 use per target rather then 2 use per turn).

I disagree a lot with you about drain. To me, Drain is the best spell ingame and should be max leveled.
Its great for supporting allies, its useless to lvl if you are using only to make inflatables (for example in 1 vs 1 pvp you wont benefit from Drain's heal, wich imo is stupid, because Ecaflip can heal self with fleaches hp stealing as well as allies).

Drain also cant be cast in close combat, wich add to difficulty in casting it. It also cant be boosted with range bonus, making it hard to really use for dmg if enemy isnt positioned well. You'd do better using voodoll instead, as it doesnt consume your mp and you dont have to dodge or gust away to use it in close combat + if you had voodoll summoned it will do decent dmg.

Close combat enemies are your worst enemies, especially if you rely on spells that cant be cast in range 1. I find Drain not reliable (unless for healing allies, but without doll created is mediocre heal. And in higher level content you will rarely make use of healing dolls, for example in Flaxid or Srambad dung or Tormentor, where your heal is pointless and dolls may only interupt more then help).

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #799971  Replies : 9  Views : 713
posté November 22, 2014, 15:28:15 | #8

Quote (joselitoeu @ 21 November 2014 21:00) *
I was so close to finish my kill 666 achievement

I thought it would last till the end of the month.
I killed 663 ghouls... So gotta wait WHOLE year to kill the remaining 3 lol.

Thread : News  Preview message : #799776  Replies : 18  Views : 458
posté November 22, 2014, 15:24:40 | #9

Quote (FateMaster-RJ @ 22 November 2014 00:51) *
doing that would make no sense, since you can use your voodoll to target some more mobile enemies and some bosses that cant be target by melee players, like iops and sacri's, also, water sadidas that use main tear would be completely useless
You don't really understand right?
Not inflicting dmg on voodoll as in redirecting the dmg cast on it, without making voodoll loose hp. It is how it was before the infamous revamp of Grou. It was like that for about 2 years if i am not wrong. Grou just destroyed it by making voodoll suffer hp loss too, as if the dmg was cast twice instead of once.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #799774  Replies : 4  Views : 415
posté November 21, 2014, 03:33:43 | #10

Quote (ThunderDash @ 21 November 2014 01:31) *
They're like Adamai if he were human like.
Wait whaa....?
So if Adamai were to do the same thing, he would create... Odamai... Odomai... Otomai! OF course! It explains it all. Yugo clones are like adamai, so Otomai is Adamai's "evil(?)" clone! Or adami is evil. Lol plot overload.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - November 21, 2014, 03:34:04.
Thread : General  Preview message : #799102  Replies : 11  Views : 624
posté November 21, 2014, 03:27:10 | #11
What will be next scroll to teleport to entrance of dungeon?
Scroll to teleport to mine?
Scroll to teleport from 1 dragoturkey to another?

Thread : News  Preview message : #799099  Replies : 31  Views : 606
posté November 21, 2014, 03:17:53 | #12
I saw it on youtube (beta version), and i must say that i didn't expected it to actually "teleport spells" by making it possible to have LoS from each portal, by targeting one of them, making the possible range, once set up, higher then that of Cra's! The ability to hit in mulitple places in same time will be better at Eliotorps then that of Sadida or Osamodas, and set up of portals will be easier and seems to last permanently , making it better then set up of Foggernaut rails!

This whole "redirection of spells" from 1 portal to another only reminds me of the TOTEM of Sadida from open beta days, where when Cra was casting Strom Arrow on Totem the aoe of this spell was appearing from the target linked to it, instead of the totem. The push spell cast on totem was also pushing away the target linked to it, not the totem. I get the feeling all the classes got nerfed several times, little by little, only to introduce this one and only class: eliotrope, that will do HC Spore dungeon without any problems.

And first i heard its possible to block them from entering or using protals by "caging eliotropes" (surrounding, cornering, locking in place, etc) BUT it seems they ALSO have iop's jump with better distance.

GG you dont need any other class. Eliotrops will do everything: mobility top quality, range top quality, aoes all the way, dmg, some dmging traps, tanking... Propably even healing, but maybe not, maybe they wont even need healing lol.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - November 21, 2014, 03:20:08.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #799097  Replies : 90  Views : 2472
posté November 21, 2014, 03:10:23 | #13
The most bugged part imo is that once you register your team and someone join it, then you cant update it, but the person that got added can! Then if someone leave and you re-invite the one who left, NOBODY will be able to register team or do ANY changes to it. Its really not convenient, frustrating sometimes. And what more registered people are still available on the list even if they are offline... Sometimes you dont see your team members in team search window even, just yourself.

Don't get me wrong i am happy for this feature as thx to it i was able to join some people i didnt know before AND on our first Wa run (out of 3) i dropped Woboots! XD
Also first time since .. like 2 years (?) i have experienced a problem: wich team to join, because i got asked by 2 different teams to do 2 diferent dungeons in same time. But i must say i much more like that kind of problems then problems with not having anyone to make a group with.

So +1 for group finder
But FIX the bugs in it please!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #799094  Replies : 11  Views : 703
posté November 21, 2014, 03:03:07 | #14
I just hope they reset pvp ranking after last class got its revamp, to make it fair.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #799093  Replies : 818  Views : 23693
posté November 21, 2014, 03:01:31 | #15
ExploLOL

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #799092  Replies : 10  Views : 335
posté November 20, 2014, 19:07:29 | #16
The female looks nice.
[...]
But the male - the first impression:

Thread : General  Preview message : #798969  Replies : 11  Views : 624
posté November 20, 2014, 18:42:34 | #17
Lack of gear I am planning to make my Sadida 3 elemental with 12AP, but my problem is i can't find 3 elemental amulet with AP and Range (except relic or epic, but i already have epic and relic in different slots). The highest possible option is Mechamulet (125 lvl only), wich is not what i am looking for as it doesnt give much dmg (due to being lower lvl).

Getting Flaxid limit me to 11ap, same for Emiwlet, wich even has worse dmg.

I could propably use sage amulet, but it doesnt have range.
Victoly amulet got nice stats but again no range.
Wa Wamulet is alternative option with AP and range, but it has 2 elements not 3.

So basically if i were an iop or sram (a class that doesnt need range bonuses) i would have a enough options to choose from to be effective 12AP build 3 elemental. As for medium-range class who need range bonuses, i have to either stick to 2 elements with 1 element being semi-equal or loose the said range bonus from amulet or build 11AP build instead.

I don't want to start complaining how CC classes are favourized in this game, but the equipement is lacking.

I will most likely end up getting Flaxid due to its dmg bonus, but i am dissapointed i am forced to be 11AP build if i want good range and dmg.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #798957  Replies : 7  Views : 422
posté November 20, 2014, 18:29:54 | #18
I hope we can have an option to choose how the hat look aside of choosing its different color in character creation menu.

On that note i wish female pandawa can have colored hair, not just white.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - November 20, 2014, 18:30:09.
Thread : News  Preview message : #798949  Replies : 349  Views : 4843
posté November 20, 2014, 10:39:24 | #19
Tbh i'd much more expect Ankama to release Foggernaut-humans to Wakfu (the one that haven't turned their bodies to robots, who still live underwater somewhere) but that would be update for Wakfu only, since they are already in Dofus.

Thread : News  Preview message : #798822  Replies : 349  Views : 4843
posté November 20, 2014, 10:09:09 | #20
Can sacrier be send to jail? My friend sacrier became an outlaw somehow in enemy nation. I told him he must be killed by guard in order to remove the outlaw status.

Now here's the problem: giving up the fight doesn't fix it, and after Clinging to Life, the game count his KO as ...giving up!

Wich also made me curious if Sacriers can ever be send to jail if they always give up the fight (that is if they have maxed Clinging to Life passive).

The only way for sacrier to remove this outlaw status would be propably to respec and not pick the Clinging to Life, get killed by guard, and pick Clinging to Life afterwards. This is however inconvenient, and costly/time consuming, and it seems to be only issue with Sacriers only.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #798817  Replies : 6  Views : 448