Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Kikuihimonji's profile
Statistics
3987 Posts (2.89 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté March 02, 2015, 21:28:20 | #1
I'd like a server with 2x drop rates but 2x tougher enemies, and with exp loss when someone die (or exp gain penalty that players would have to waste before getting actual exp for leveling up (to not de-level)). Oh and with restrictions to the zones by levels.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #835046  Replies : 21  Views : 1118
posté March 02, 2015, 02:07:22 | #2
Unfortunately Ankama still didn't fix this system. Its funny how outlaws with deactivated pvp can ruin the ecosystem with no trace that it was them, until they activate pvp. It is also frustrating that someone can get insta outlaw status for beggining interaction with protected species, even if they stop half way when they realise they missclicked (example). Its also a burden that it means that you are forced to loose merit if you want to get rid of this status.

Why can't we just... go to jail and get rid of it after some time spend in it?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834846  Replies : 9  Views : 417
posté March 01, 2015, 22:49:37 | #3
This emote is no longer accesible because for some UNKNOWN reason Ankama deleted a piece of rock that allowed you to step down to it.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #834791  Replies : 5  Views : 1391
posté February 28, 2015, 22:21:55 | #4
About time! 6AP to do nothing but place 2 portals was huge dmg decrease per turn for elios and i hardly ever seen any of the elios using this for something else then gimmick.

Now that it will cost 2AP we will see elios actually using them! Pretty awsome.

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
p.s. they could make voodoll cost 1AP less too for 12AP builds to at least be able to cast it and sadida's tear twice within 1 turn.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - February 28, 2015, 22:22:35.
Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #834566  Replies : 10  Views : 461
posté February 28, 2015, 01:53:59 | #5

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 27 February 2015 20:53) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 27 February 2015 16:28) *
I'd like if Masked Spirit was actually a "spirit" (ghost). It could be a mobilt "construct" that improve masq and can move on its own. That would be imo better then static summon that propably would hinder movement more then help.

A static buff totem would help collision damage, buff the team better then dolls since you plan where its placed and it wont wonder, a ghost makes as much sense as giving cras a sword

Masked spirit when cast you throw out a wooden doll of yourself the spirit is INSIDE the doll and you release it

You'd know that if you played a mask
And my point was that it could be released.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834305  Replies : 98  Views : 1954
posté February 28, 2015, 01:50:23 | #6
I am quite dissapointed they kept the color of the sand unchanged. At least they added more grassy areas too, glad for that.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834304  Replies : 47  Views : 1831
posté February 27, 2015, 16:33:31 | #7
Am i the only one who doesnt get this whole "+1 beacon placed" stuff? There is already Control stat that limit the number of beacons, so whats the point to limit it more?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #834165  Replies : 294  Views : 7683
posté February 27, 2015, 16:28:39 | #8
I'd like if Masked Spirit was actually a "spirit" (ghost). It could be a mobilt "construct" that improve masq and can move on its own. That would be imo better then static summon that propably would hinder movement more then help.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834162  Replies : 98  Views : 1954
posté February 27, 2015, 09:55:05 | #9
And i had hope the avatar i made for you would appear more often in the forums...

Good luck Troyle.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834099  Replies : 54  Views : 1577
posté February 27, 2015, 09:53:58 | #10
Wasn't totem Sadida's class thing? I would hate if they would have an option to bring it back to sadi but instead giving it to masq for some reason...

Besides masq is meant to be mobile, not "dance" around static summon.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834098  Replies : 98  Views : 1954
posté February 26, 2015, 22:50:11 | #11
o7

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833988  Replies : 54  Views : 1577
posté February 26, 2015, 00:21:39 | #12
Spring Has Sprung ends in 12th of march, so i assume it will be about that time, not earlier.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #833754  Replies : 1532  Views : 56306
posté February 26, 2015, 00:13:26 | #13

Quote (Jade1 @ 25 February 2015 16:08) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 25 February 2015 11:26) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 24 February 2015 20:28) *
  • dolls don't turn back into a seed, they can turn back into a tree now
I was once suggesting an option for dolls to turn to seed when they die (still life concept), and people didn't liked it because that could be annoying when you'd expect it to die and it didn't, keeping your control busy.

p.s. seed is form of plant life too, and you can see sadida's using seeds (wich turn to dolls) in fight more then trees. I just get the feeling that asking for a "tree as summon" is just picky and not needed and might lead for ankama to remove our Tree-transformation in sake of tree-summon, wich i wouldn't like to loose.
It's the new direction of the class as a theme and it would make our revamp faster than worrying about keeping tree how it is now. I would prefer doll link for tanking.

I understand your point of view kiku and that the current tree is for tanking and you like that but with trees blocking LOS and doll link protecting you I think that makes up for it I respect your point of view either way we'll see

I wonder what we could replace green guard with..

oops other account
Actually i dont want tree for tanking. I just like transformation to tree, but i wish it would give invulnerability for a turn, just like it used to do before infamous grou nerf.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #833753  Replies : 19  Views : 442
posté February 25, 2015, 11:29:41 | #14
Fight vs feca's are long because of the Heal regen introduction. Without it, it would be 2x faster.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833591  Replies : 14  Views : 900
posté February 25, 2015, 11:26:33 | #15

Quote (Neneko88 @ 24 February 2015 20:28) *
  • dolls don't turn back into a seed, they can turn back into a tree now
I was once suggesting an option for dolls to turn to seed when they die (still life concept), and people didn't liked it because that could be annoying when you'd expect it to die and it didn't, keeping your control busy.

p.s. seed is form of plant life too, and you can see sadida's using seeds (wich turn to dolls) in fight more then trees. I just get the feeling that asking for a "tree as summon" is just picky and not needed and might lead for ankama to remove our Tree-transformation in sake of tree-summon, wich i wouldn't like to loose.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #833589  Replies : 19  Views : 442
posté February 24, 2015, 19:58:20 | #16

Quote (Neneko88 @ 23 February 2015 23:29) *
By the way, in Dofus summoning a doll is more interesting now. We summon a little tree first and then summon a doll from that tree. That's how the new summoning should be.
And right now we summon a little seed first and then summon a doll from that seed. Don;t you see it being the same just that we have seed that doesnt cover much view with its leafs? This is not how summoning should be, because its 2-step summoning, and that make us waste too much time on "making" summons. It should be fast, instant, from gobgob-like window would be best.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #833398  Replies : 19  Views : 442
posté February 23, 2015, 21:49:30 | #17

Quote (Heartyace @ 23 February 2015 20:22) *
Some suggestions - Having spells effect Dolls in different ways. As well as summoning them.
  • Voodoll - More core mechanic, like these new mechanics having it based on a sadidas hp and targeted by enemies (Shout out to nerdia for this one). Not being hurt by allies.
  • Dolls having charges(Like portals) instead of being linked to WP. Also them returning to seeds or buffing other dolls upon death possibly the Nettled state(Sorta a returning to soil type of thing)
  • Tree being more of a bravery standard type of skill. Perhaps regening hp in wrath aoe instead or reducing heal resist. for both starting and ending it.
  • Removing doll sacrifice adding it to doll and putting Kmir there.
  • Kmir having cooldown and range. as a specialty
  • Lone sadida being removed for some state passive. Perhaps a momentum state for dolls. Them sprouting flowers and stronger effects would be interesting sort of a level state on them. for every turn they're left out. Or even a teaching state that allows your dolls to cast your spells like how ultra already does How many dolls depending on it's level
  • Doll link the specialty giving stats to your dolls dependent on yours
  • Having both green guard and Sic em seems unnecessary. No ideas for those. Had somebefore but you know, influx of ideas.
Ok so first i don't like the idea of moving k'mir to specialities and giving it cooldown - seriously what gives? And we need the spell to remove dolls, so its good that we have it, the main problem with it though is the time taken for all those animations to remove the dolls 1 by 1 within 30 seconds and do our normal actions afterwards.

I am also allergic to the combination of words "dolls" and "charges". I know you mean the mechanic made for portal summoning and its limitiations per turn, and i get you there, as i also thoought about it (i called it Needles, not charges). The point is that Ankama (at least by Grou's time) called "charges" those HP of beacons and glyphs that are lost per turn - and thats we'd all hate to have. Just had to clarify this in case dev read it.

You are not precise with voodoll but i talked with you in game and i know what you mean (i hope i do).

As for Tree, i still don't see a reason to force Ankama to give us Trees - a tools that we might all not even bother to use if they will be gimmicky or simply not needed (just like how we have dolls that are very very limited in their utility - you'd like a lame tree summon for the sake of being it a summon? Coz i wouldn't). As for standard Tree - i dont want to turn self to standard that will heal enemies near me. Please be more specific.

I agree "Lone Sadida" must go away. But i dont get your flower idea nor the need for it. We don't need dolls to be "stronger the longer they last". We need dolls to be simply durable and be there for us, but we should not hestitate to remove the dolls, so that being said dolls shouldn't be stronger with time. Sadida could, but not the dolls. The more the dolls are present, the less dmg sadida should take - this was oryginal and the one true way for doll link passive that i hope Ankama will bring back to life servers.

Also we dont need a passive that boost dolls stats based on our's. They already have our stats (well they should also have our resist), but forcing us to max some passive to achieve that would be nothing else then a nerf to Sadida build options and will be just hindrance to level up. Dolls should have our stats, but they shouldnt gain that from passive.

Some time ago i also though that sic'em more and green guard are not needed both togather. One would be enough, preferably the passive one. But since there is lack of options for specilities, i'd keep sic'em more there, but with better effects. Maybe with extra effect when cast on self instead of a doll.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #833097  Replies : 19  Views : 442
posté February 23, 2015, 19:41:35 | #18
How about lil-boo for a golden water/earth pet? C'mon its made of mud!

EDIT: Doh its named lil mushd... liked it as "boo" more.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - February 23, 2015, 19:41:56.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #833047  Replies : 23  Views : 395
posté February 23, 2015, 19:39:52 | #19

Quote (joskevermeule @ 23 February 2015 18:49) *
hello,

I hope anyone can give an answer to this, but when is the cra revamp gonna be in normal wakfu?

Kind regards
This year.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #833046  Replies : 11  Views : 820
posté February 22, 2015, 23:40:44 | #20
I see plenty of Cras in APAc server, almost as many as pandas, foggers, sacriers, osamodas, eniripsas, fecas, xelors and srams (these are all the most common ones)

The least i see is Sadida, wich i main. I can count people who main sadida in APAC server on fingers of 1 hand.

Quote (Gelgy @ 20 February 2015 00:40) *
I think Sadida might be the rarest though (especially male Sadida, wonder why).
Maybe because they look like teenage mutant ninja turtles with wet hair-tentacles.

Thread : General  Preview message : #832780  Replies : 10  Views : 921