Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Kikuihimonji's profile
Statistics
3295 Posts (2.69 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté September 30, 2014, 23:20:49 | #1
Cra is fine bet. There are other classes that you might like but they might get some "nerfs" while getting revamped, as Ankama has stated that Sram will be top dmg dealer, so anything that has potential to hit harder will get nerfed most likely. Cra is currently in a "revamp me please" state as it has old mechanics and spells with awkward costs and doesnt really make it master of distance fight. IT is good, dont get me wrong, just saying if there will be revamp, the Cra will become better, not worse. So, pick a Cra.

Or try Sram. It has top dmg and wont be revamped again. So no nerfs planned.

Thread : General  Preview message : #782856  Replies : 7  Views : 1166
posté September 30, 2014, 14:54:38 | #2
You forgot Fungopole dung.
Oh and people still run otomai bp related dungeons.
Srambad? I think its hard to get team for that if you dont multi account or have good guild. I once saw people wanting srambad kept screaming 4/6 members for half an hour and then gave up. Thats at least on APAC. Its propably because its hard to get to 140 lvl if you dont grind exp daily for hours.

Castuc is propably most common one. I keep being asked on whisper to join one. Its also full of PvP people in front.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - September 30, 2014, 14:55:58.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782716  Replies : 59  Views : 891
posté September 30, 2014, 14:30:20 | #3
Make earth/fire sacrier. Problem solved.

Thread : General  Preview message : #782705  Replies : 1  Views : 178
posté September 30, 2014, 14:24:14 | #4

Quote (UsernameUno @ 30 September 2014 14:21) *
The trick to transmutation is never do it yourself

So far i did 3 items for my friend and 1 shot all of those

My friend did 2 item for me, got one in 1 shot, and one in 2 shot

My other friend gives my friend an item to do, took 2 shot

Tried to do a neck the other day, 9 transmutation (2 elements) and still no luck, gave it to my other friend and bam! 1 shot
Thats a lie i roll my elements on 1st or 2nd try myself. When i ask friend to roll for me it never get what i need.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782701  Replies : 22  Views : 703
posté September 30, 2014, 14:22:32 | #5

Quote (UsernameUno @ 30 September 2014 14:18) *
Q: The challenge is ranged and chicken, what do i do?
A: Break the challenge
B: Hide at a corner and press space
Why would you do that? Just attack enemy and use jump in the end. Or when you are already close, check how much AP/MP you loose from dodging if you cant jump and dont spend more then that, so you can dodge after you attack. Or even easier - push enemy with last attack. Finish with Wrath, Judgement or Rocknocerros at 2+ range.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782700  Replies : 23  Views : 678
posté September 30, 2014, 14:17:24 | #6
I'd rather buy unindentified gear then gear with elements that arent good for me. Why? Because its like having 1 free transmutation.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782695  Replies : 22  Views : 703
posté September 30, 2014, 02:03:42 | #7
Ecaflips. They can do as much dmg in 1 turn as i do in 3 turns... that insanely crazy. Oh and my friend Ecaflip stunned someone with 1AP leftover used for All In. 1AP stun lol.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782511  Replies : 48  Views : 697
posté September 28, 2014, 21:20:59 | #8

Quote (Neneko88 @ 28 September 2014 17:40) *
The spell system we have now is really bad because we all know everyone picks the same 2-3 spells per element. Who doesn't pick sudden chill and woodland for example?

Spells need to be equally as good but in different ways
I picked Sudden chill, but my woodland stench i lvl 2. I picked Poisoned Wind instead, though some builds could have Gust leveled instead or Poisoned Wind with K'mir combo perhaps. There are builds different then the other.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781997  Replies : 39  Views : 1359
posté September 28, 2014, 01:42:12 | #9
I wish i could select spells that i dont want to level more then they are now, but still use them in fight. They simply wouldnt get spell exp if i use them.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781701  Replies : 39  Views : 1359
posté September 27, 2014, 09:34:17 | #10

Quote (GinxSenpai @ 04 September 2014 18:12) *

Quote (Trolololo4 @ 04 September 2014 06:26) *
Feca is kinky

Sac looks gay
Where's the feca ? o_o
Isn't the one with riffle a feca? Unless its a Cra perhaps? But looks like female feca.

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #781468  Replies : 6  Views : 636
posté September 27, 2014, 09:30:37 | #11
^
Don't feed the Trolololo. He can't read "If you don't factor" words.

Quote (Noinek @ 17 September 2014 17:51) *
Somebody can help me, and tell me what class using ranged single target spells? Masqueraider?

Cra is using ranged single target spells. It also have aoe spells.

I think all classes, except Sram maybe, have single target ranged spells (if i recall, Srams distance spells are hitting in aoe). Even iop's rocknocerros is ranged single target if it hit on 3rd cell.

Thread : General  Preview message : #781465  Replies : 18  Views : 690
posté September 27, 2014, 09:21:56 | #12
Maybe its me but i would be annoyed if challanged would pop up in front of my screen at start of every fight. I can accept some dungeons to have their personal challanges like that (kokokobana for example) because i am not grinding in dungeons to level up, and i can expect special mechanics in dungeons to be displayed at start of fight. Saying this those informations could collide with your suggestion. Imo challange icons are fine as they are. They are big and they are moved to the side to not annoy players who don't want to bother with them. The only problem might be that sometimes they doesnt load in first 5 seconds, making me confused if i will break them or not, and i am forced to wait and waste my precious seconds from limited timer just to see what they gonna do. So they should simply load faster, but thats the only complain i have about them (other then that some challanges are not rewarding for the effort given to try to complete them, and some are impossible to achieve in certain fights, such as "Kill all enemies in one round of turns" in Brrrbli Spear dungeon... where the boss heal up to full all the Brrblwi at start of its turn, and they cant be damaged if they are hugging eachother, so aoe wont help much).

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #781463  Replies : 4  Views : 90
posté September 27, 2014, 09:11:24 | #13
I am finally done with Brrbli Spear dungeons but it was pain to run about 25 dungeons just to get them all. In contrary i needed only 6 vampyro and i got all dark purples.

For me it seems that Ankama "revamped" drop rates but listed Brrbli Spear Leather in same drop rate cathegory as Dark Purple. So you may drop 1 (or 2 with enu? if lucky) per run, just like the dark purples. They simply forgot that we need 35 of these not 7. It makes drop rate sick and i agree it should be changed. The dungeon itself is annoying without a class that can drag or teleport the brrblies away from eachother.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781460  Replies : 2  Views : 119
posté September 27, 2014, 02:56:45 | #14
I like this current system, and here's why:

From locking point of view:
Before i had to rely on luck for my blocker dolls to lock something. This was not reliable and i could get screwed if the lock wouldnt happen.

Currently i can see how much MP enemy is loosing from doding single blocker and how much from 2 blockers, and this allow me to predict where to position myself to avoid the dmg and to keep enemy away from me. This makes it more tactical, less luck based.

From dodging point of view:
Before i had to use spells to escape lock zone or risk loosing whole turn. It was always harsh penalty to dmg output done by me, except the lucky dodge situations.

Currently i can see how much AP/MP i will loose if any, and if i am not gonna loose as much AP as i would with using pushing spells, then i dodge and have more ap to spend. Sometimes i can even dodge without loosing anything if my dodge is high enough, and thats guaranteed dodge, not 95% like before.

Also before the group only needed 1 tank in team for boss, making some classes not welcome if they were meant to tank too and if we already had a tank. Now its different. The more tanks the better. Everybody welcome and we can adapt gameplay based on team we are in. A lot of gear got lock and dodge now, so even small bit of lock combined with lock of another person can help sometimes.

The only problem with lock system as it is now is the AI. Monsters (including player summons) sometimes end turn in close combat with enemy team member without attacking it... even though they had spare AP to use, but propably ai forced them to dodge instead and since dodging was impossible due to lack of mp... they end turn. Such glitch is annoying, even though it helps if its enemy monster that glitch. I hope they fix it soon without doing any rollbacks or bans, since we cannot not trigger it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781367  Replies : 113  Views : 1850
posté September 26, 2014, 23:58:39 | #15
The only problem i see with my shields is that i need to be 3 element just to have shields useful as water/air sadida. Meanwhile Sacrier can be fire/air and benefit from higher dmg%, while having as useful Coagulation with 300% earth dmg as it would with 1000% dmg, making sacriers able to ignore earth element completly.

This basically means that Sacrier will deal more dmg to me, and when he need shield (if he cant reach me maybe?) then he can use smasher and get epic shielding, while i have less dmg as i equip myself with tri ele or general dmg, and so my shields are also weaker. I am therefore forced to be 2 ele water/earth or air/earth, for the sake of shields, and sac is not forced to be earth to have the shield. Yes i am reapeating myself but this is simply unfair in my eyes due to the equipement being better for duo elements.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781315  Replies : 7  Views : 322
posté September 26, 2014, 23:51:43 | #16

Quote (Duuumpty @ 26 September 2014 22:40) *
What if later on you want to respact to earth type, you can't switch turkey.
Most of your spells, even in earth branch, are single target. Besides aoe's are situational. You are using them already to inflict more dmg then you would to 1 target. Therefore its better to boost the single target spells as they cant hit more then 1 target and you might need more dmg to deal with the selected enemy faster.

Aoe is good only for classes who have branches full of aoe's, such as fire foggernaut or fire masqueraider.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #781310  Replies : 8  Views : 396
posté September 26, 2014, 13:05:47 | #17
People should learn that new Lock can be cumulated by 2 tanks hugging 1 enemy. Or summons (yes blocker doll can help your tank to lock it down).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781050  Replies : 113  Views : 1850