Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

RP: OOC and Readers Thread
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-12-22
posté November 12, 2013, 02:29:59 | #481
*crawls in* Hey everyone....sorry I've been gone for a while, I've just had a lot of work at school to take care of, which is oh so much fun... X.x yeah....anyways, I'll post either tonight or tomorrow morning. ^^ Can't wait to see what happens next!

This post has been edited by Echo1608 - November 12, 2013, 02:30:29.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-09-21
posté November 13, 2013, 07:43:42 | #482
Just posting to say i'm still here ( I miss my home internet though ._.)

Been busy with RL work. I'll try and work on something tonight and post it tomorrow if I can (will probably be a flashback post, considering Moritz is still KOed).

In the meantime, enjoy this totally normal looking and not at all suspicious falcon:

Spoiler: (highlight to show)

This post has been edited by ManicMansion - November 13, 2013, 08:07:20.
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-07-16
posté November 13, 2013, 21:36:12 | #483
I am just waiting for Echo and Casey to post and maybe Mitsu, so I guess those that are waiting can relax for abit

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-05-26
posté November 14, 2013, 01:33:12 | #484
I was planning on posting after Echo so Tal got a chance to reply to Veronica, and the plan. Once it's up I'll have mine soon after  

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-01-10
posté November 16, 2013, 13:10:56 | #485
OM3GA and I discussed about the RP so he will have a dialog of me in his post, also I will post later tonight

EDIT
I see OM3GA beat me too it in posting XD

This post has been edited by Mercinary - November 16, 2013, 13:11:25.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-09-09
posté November 16, 2013, 15:35:04 | #486
Omega, I finally got a chance to read what your plans for the next boos are- sounds awesome, man.
Quick question though: in regards to the wakfu/stasis stuff, does this only effect abilities that use wakfu (like in the game, some cost wp specifically) or any magic in general (because in the rp, we've been kind of using wakfu to mean the source of their power regardless)?

Either way, Meier is kind of screwed. xD

This post has been edited by Aacher - November 16, 2013, 15:36:32.
posté November 19, 2013, 09:46:10 | #487

Quote (Aacher @ 16 November 2013 15:35) *
Omega, I finally got a chance to read what your plans for the next boos are- sounds awesome, man.
Quick question though: in regards to the wakfu/stasis stuff, does this only effect abilities that use wakfu (like in the game, some cost wp specifically) or any magic in general (because in the rp, we've been kind of using wakfu to mean the source of their power regardless)?

Either way, Meier is kind of screwed. xD
Sorry for the late reply, been busy studying for my last 2 exams.

it effects all of our spells since our spells are made out of wakfu in general.

I will post later tonight

posté November 19, 2013, 10:14:43 | #488
No worries.
Good to know, cheers.

Good luck with the exams!

Also, a man tried to rob me on the Paris metro last night. He tried to grab my phone out of my hands, but I hung on on reflex. Basically we struggled over it for a bit until he pulled me off the train. The dude was taller and stronger than me, so I tried to keep hold of his arm so he couldn't hit me and held the phone with the other, but just pulling for the phone wasn't getting me anywhere and he was getting more violent so I figured I might need to try and hit him. I let go of his arm to try and get a punch in, but just then, he pulled me forward really fast in another grab for my phone and I was knocked over. He tried to run with my phone, but I grabbed his leg.
FINALLY my brain caught up with my body (this was literally all on autopilot) and I screamed for help. A bunch of helpful Parisians came to my aid and the dude bailed.

I should have just let it go really or screamed straight up, but it was all my reflexes- my brain didn't join the party until much later. xD

So, I kept my phone. Downside: the asshole grabbed it so hard, it's broken. :/

This post has been edited by Aacher - November 19, 2013, 10:15:15.
posté November 19, 2013, 10:53:54 | #489
Same here, Good luck on your exams Omega.

Been busy working on some...well... RL work, so hopefully I'll start posting my flashback this week.

@Aarcher: when in doubt, always follow Minsc's Advice. That's what nails are for after all

But for realsies, glad you came out unharmed there.

For your brain, Aarcher. (regarding the party).

posté November 19, 2013, 22:05:45 | #490
@Aarcher: Omg that sounds crazy! D: I'm glad you got out of that unscathed, though I'm sorry about your phone ;_; I'm really glad your ok, though that was pretty bad ass you fought back. I hope Paris is still fun even though you had that encounter.

I'm super excited for the next room~ The next fight sounds like a card *grins*

posté November 20, 2013, 05:23:43 | #491
Thanks guys. :3 I'm pretty damn glad he didn't pull a knife or just punch me, but he only wanted the phone. I think he was horrified that I wouldn't let go, haha.
Aside from this, Paris was amazing! I loved it so much- everyone was so nice to me. People always say that Parisians are really arrogant, but I found everyone to be so friendly (French people were always so shocked when I told them this xD). My favourite city by far- I want to live there, haha.

"You must gather your party before venturing forth."
Hahhaha, wise words, Mansion.

As for the nails, yeah. xD I think if he'd attacked me and not just tried to take my phone, I would have done things differently (gone for the eyes, throat, solar plexus, balls, if I had to fight and couldn't run/there was no-one to around to help me). I usually wear a pretty sharp hairpin that would be useful in such a situation, but that day I had it in my bag.

Crazy as it sounds, even though he was trying to rob me, violence just doesn't come naturally to me. Losing an object just isn't enough for me to justify injuring someone- like, I can't summon enough anger or whatever to strike them. I've never hit anyone in my life- of course I've been in situations where that was an option, but it's kind of against my ethics. So far, I've not been in a situation where talking, staring them down, or making threats (lol) didn't solve the problem for me. Anyway, even though I didn't want to hit the guy, I wasn't going to give in and let him have it- it's the principle of the thing and it's not fair. It's my damn phone, haha. So I just kept struggling with him. FOR JUSTICE!!!

Btw, none of this was my conscious thought- this is just what runs through my brain when my reflexes are driving the bus. xD If I was thinking properly I would have just screamed for help straight away.
I find I get very calm if I'm in danger- too calm: it didn't even occur to me to scream until my brain took over from my reflexes. xD It's once the trouble is over that I become momentarily useless- my hands get shaky for a minute, as a result of the adrenaline. But I prefer that to being useless when I need to be on top of things.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-01-10
posté November 21, 2013, 20:37:53 | #492
Wow Aacher thats pretty intense, better your phone than you but you sure showed that guy whos boss!
any ways sorry for not posting I have been super busy of late, I will post something tomorrow after UNI

posté November 24, 2013, 15:35:04 | #493
Just quickly posting to say that I will post something tomorrow when everything has calmed down at my side so for now you can all post if you all waiting for someone.

posté November 28, 2013, 12:19:04 | #494
Cheers Merc!

In other news:
Guys, I've got plenty to post, but probably won't be able to for another two days. Sorry for the delay, I'm really busy at the moment.

posté December 02, 2013, 15:29:45 | #495
Difficult to continue the story without anyone posting, where is everyone?

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-04-11
posté December 02, 2013, 22:22:03 | #496
.... school..... with physics and filipino classes killing my grades and at the same time my chances of getting into a college if I actually manage to graduate high school...

O^O

posté December 02, 2013, 23:11:29 | #497
You can do it Mitsu I will be cheering on the other side of the world XD

posté December 03, 2013, 14:51:16 | #498
I'm still around here....somewhere (figuratively speaking).

Work's been brutal here for the last week (and in the coming two weeks since we need to wrap up everything here before the new year starts.

Still without a gerddermed line back home (currently in my 5th week without interwebz capability) so i'm still miffed about it.

Lastly Assassins Creed 4 is taking alot of sweet time from me (enjoying my adventures as a swashbuckling pirate/ninja/dashing swordsman of the seven seas yarrr!).

My concentration's kinda scrambled between these 3 scenarios I'm having.

Then there's of course Ankama messing with the subscription costs (since I do all my payment via SMS) and the introduction of the Multiaccount bots for solo players... in an MMO Multimen that's a bitter pill to swallow considering Wakfu's direction. Wakfu the game is seriously losing my interest. The universe/lore is still cool and interesting, but the game is IMO kinda dying in a bad way, and Ankama is prescribing the wrong medicine for these symptoms.

But overall i'll try to muster some energy and write something.

posté December 03, 2013, 20:51:33 | #499
I'm here!! *scrambles in* I've just be super busy at work lately. I wasn't really sure to write so I was waiting for some more replies.

Also best of luck to you Mitsume!!

posté December 04, 2013, 13:33:39 | #500

Quote (ManicMansion @ 03 December 2013 14:51) *
I'm still around here....somewhere (figuratively speaking).

Work's been brutal here for the last week (and in the coming two weeks since we need to wrap up everything here before the new year starts.

Still without a gerddermed line back home (currently in my 5th week without interwebz capability) so i'm still miffed about it.

Lastly Assassins Creed 4 is taking alot of sweet time from me (enjoying my adventures as a swashbuckling pirate/ninja/dashing swordsman of the seven seas yarrr!).

My concentration's kinda scrambled between these 3 scenarios I'm having.

Then there's of course Ankama messing with the subscription costs (since I do all my payment via SMS) and the introduction of the Multiaccount bots for solo players... in an MMO Multimen that's a bitter pill to swallow considering Wakfu's direction. Wakfu the game is seriously losing my interest. The universe/lore is still cool and interesting, but the game is IMO kinda dying in a bad way, and Ankama is prescribing the wrong medicine for these symptoms.

But overall i'll try to muster some energy and write something.

I know what you mean Chops, Ankama is making terrible decisions that I think I am quitting on playing the game, I can barely afford a months sub cuz "It is unfair" because people used Dofus kama's to buy subs so we SMS users have to suffer.

But I am staying here in the RP, so don't worry everyone.