Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

RP: The Grand Tour
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-05-05
posté March 30, 2014, 20:21:54 | #21
Kaparra shot Sotreum a furious look. "No!" she barked. "That is the wrong response! Don't you do this to me now, Gingie! I'll dock your pay big time!"

As Kaparra shook and struggled and swung her legs, Toag simply stared at Sotreum as though he had just asked whether "Amakna" started or ended with the letter "a."

"Her name is Kaparra," stated Toag. "She is blue. She is not very nice."

"I'll show you not very nice!" shouted Kaparra, frantically clawing in the direction of Toag's throat. "Let me go you creep!"

Toag fell into a deep, ponderous silence. Then without a single word, or any acknowledgement whatsoever that somebody was trying to engage him in conversation, he got off the barstool and left. Kaparra kicked and screamed and mouthed profanities, but to absolutely no avail.

And as for Anomona - she finally grabbed the dagger on Sotreum's belt, and just hung there, absolutely oblivious to her owner's distress.