Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Maxiliano's profile
Statistics
324 Posts (0.36 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 21:13:48 | #1
Can I check the generic summons at beta already?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892350  Replies : 18  Views : 310
posté Yesterday - 20:32:54 | #2

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 28 July 2015 20:17) *

Quote (FizzBuzzz @ 28 July 2015 18:50) *
Hey guys, do u think about?? So strong
lol, well, we became really good team support, and have some useful positioning skills now but that's about it. It's going to be hard to judge Osamodas properly until we get our Generic Summons added in, and the Captured Summons removed. Hopefully, they're good enough that Osamodas truly becomes strong.
Generic summons?WHAT?!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892336  Replies : 18  Views : 310
posté July 26, 2015, 23:50:42 | #3

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 26 July 2015 20:51) *
On normal terms you may get merit only within +-25lvls if it is 1v1. You could've gotten merit if the poor guy got help and you still won or he was of bigger rank. There are situations at which you can not gain merit by any means and it is stated.
Where can I find that info?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891726  Replies : 4  Views : 219
posté July 26, 2015, 20:48:16 | #4
[Question]Can I avoid Merit lost? I attacked a Bontarian earlier and he gave up before the fight began.We both had our wings activated and I didn't get merit nor he lost any too.

I'm lv 68 and he was 42.

If anyone give up before the fight begins,the merit lost will be avoided or am I missing something from my challenge?The icon said I would gain merit with the fight,that's what confusing me.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891673  Replies : 4  Views : 219
posté July 24, 2015, 20:24:32 | #5

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 24 July 2015 20:18) *
really surprised flatops hasnt already edited the diddlydoo out of this thread.
At pt/br facebook,there is some answers  

This post has been edited by Maxiliano - July 24, 2015, 20:25:51.
Reason for edit : Ok,my message bugged or something.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891011  Replies : 13  Views : 364
posté July 24, 2015, 20:16:49 | #6

Quote (Arkolak @ 24 July 2015 20:11) *
Please don't post the actual code here or it will get taken down
(Ice cream truck drives past)

This post has been edited by [MOD]Itsade - July 25, 2015, 03:31:56.
Reason for edit : The code!
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891006  Replies : 13  Views : 364
posté July 24, 2015, 18:35:08 | #7

Quote (buuujaaa @ 24 July 2015 18:11) *
meh this doesn't work i have (Car screeches past) is in right order of rarity but the code is not valid
I used (Truck horn blares) and it worked.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Itsade - July 25, 2015, 03:30:22.
Reason for edit : The code!
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890951  Replies : 13  Views : 364
posté July 24, 2015, 14:15:29 | #8
Suggestion:

-Teleport item to Ecaflipus which can be used to teleport to almanax as well or easy access from almanax to Ecaflipus(That way we won't need 2 itens)
-Possibility to gain merit points at ecaflipus(If it's not possible already)
-Easy way to check the battles inside the arenas from outside and to search who you want to watch or which class,level or number of players in the fight.
-If the second suggestion is added or already works on it,put the machines so we can trade our itens and get pvp-related gear.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890869  Replies : 88  Views : 1926
posté July 23, 2015, 19:58:57 | #9

Quote (Hardcorew @ 23 July 2015 16:09) *
Thank you very much for this post , I am so glad to have some recognition xP
Who have some doubt , can ask me inbox but, i can't give my full build like everybody want ,cuz im a PvP player, i hate dgs , so i need get money from others ways ...

If your are from Remington i can give some informations for a little amount of kamas :

Deck Code - 5mK

Full Build - 10mk

Soon i will make a event to try get some lose xD with 50mk(prize) for 500k to try,i just need a bit more kamas.

Hugs!

Sorry for my bad english

A tree lover Enutrof.
I like him XD

When do you log?I'm playing at Efrim but I'd like to watch your fights.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890436  Replies : 172  Views : 9168
posté July 21, 2015, 18:48:18 | #10
I'm quire curious about him now.

Is there any video of him or do I have to check the almanax?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889345  Replies : 172  Views : 9168
posté July 17, 2015, 18:28:50 | #11
Contact Hiveleader for another review I follow an youtuber called thehiveleader and he made a review of the game around 10 months ago.With the changes,I think it would be a great idea to contact him for a new review.After all,spell deck is a first for me and he is the kind of person who really like new stuff.

It would also help to get new people in the game.He could also do the same with dofus which he didn't do a review of.

At the moment,he has 13.7k subscribers.He does an awesome review with lots of puns and jokes and deserve some attention for the possible newcommers he could bring.

His channel: Click here

His review of wakfu: Click here

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #887906  Replies : 1  Views : 62
posté July 15, 2015, 19:24:09 | #12
The guild recruiter - Will recruit anyone to his guild at almanax.

The "support or feed" - Only plays with support classes and never thinks about dealing damage.(I was like that )

The Phrasing - Will use ofensive phrases,jokes or sentences as their character name.

The All glory to mother Riktus - Will destroy all ecos and have 100% stasis despite not being a Riktus.

The WTF
- Will WTF everything.

The cosplaier - Loves to cosplay or use transformation itens.

This post has been edited by Maxiliano - July 15, 2015, 19:32:44.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #887229  Replies : 93  Views : 3389
posté July 15, 2015, 18:43:16 | #13
Good work,Ezekiel.I returned recently to wakfu and this is helping me a lot.

I got one question though.

I read at a new topic that beserk dmg increases summon dmg and,it seems,aoe dmg also increases the displaied dmg on my summons accord to a small test I made with my lv 8 woodent(My gobbal's dmg increased by 3%).

That boost on their dmg is a bug,intended or only work with the secondary conditions(Aoe spells are the only ones boosted in my case)?

Edit:He said it all work and He is not sure if it's a bug or not.

Another question though:I want to give armor to my allies and summon too.Should I focus on general dmg or increase distance dmg?Does distance dmg work on the armor and healing of the second earth spell?

This post has been edited by Maxiliano - July 15, 2015, 20:57:31.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #887207  Replies : 87  Views : 17824
posté July 15, 2015, 18:37:04 | #14

Quote (FrozenChaosWeapon @ 15 July 2015 17:24) *
I just got into Osa after the spell deck update myself and I'm building a summon exclusive Osa as well. From what I've seen for this set up, it's best to choose spells by the buff they give, since in human form an Osamodas' damage won't be as high as others. Fire has spells that buff Heals, Lock, Damage, and AP. Earth buffs Block, Res, Heals Received and can grant Armor. Air buffs Critical Hit, MP, Range, and can make a summon Unlockable. Lastly, Fire has a spell that can throw Summons into enemies then hurts the enemy, Air can teleport summons after harming enemies around the summon, and Earth can deal a good AoE attack. All of these can be used on a single ally as well, to a lesser extent.

In general Fire increases damage/healing, Earth is for tankiness, and Air grants mobility. I'm not sure if the limit increases as you get higher in the levels, but for now I'm only able to place 3 buffs at a time onto a target so keep that in mind. For Actives you need Gobup. Spiritual Whip can let you react to the situation and easily change between summons when needed (or buffs) and when paired with Phoenix Spirit can let you keep a single summon longer than you should have it. Animal Link is great for when you pair with others, or even just a sidekick/hero. Animal Synergy gives some nice positioning options for cheap, especially when paired with the passive of the same name. You could use Gobgob still if you want a healer outside of you captured creatures, but a spell slot is much more important than a creature slot IMO. If your intention is Pure Summon, you'll skip out on Symbiosa, but from what I read from Luxinerk, Dragon/Summon Osa is the way to go if all you care about is damage, due to a combo of summon->buff Damage, Crit, AP -> Change to Dragon and inflict target with Boowolf Rage-> change to human when buffs run out and repeat. Said combo takes the course of a few turns, but more than makes up for the damage penalty of being in dragon form while having a summon in play.

For Passives, Phoenix Spirit is great. Osamodas Blessing isn't as great for pure-summon Osas, but if you feel you are lacking in Dressage this can help a lot. The other Osa exclusives each boost a respective Active to make them easier and more efficient to use, pair them up with the actives that best fit your play style. Inhalation is key, as moving first lets you set up your combos quicker. Evasion can be helpful if you find yourself getting stuck in an enemies lock, and you don't have Scaraleaf Wing in your spell deck (or if they can't be pushed back). If you're looking to deal more damage alongside your summon, Carnage can help. However, damage modifiers from passives don't affect your summon's damage, so you can use Motivation or Medicine to play a better supporting role, or even Rock to be less squishy.

For Stats, I read that in Intelligence it's best to go Res->a few points in Barrier->HP to Armor-> HP. Not sure how close that is since I've been seeing a lot, but something like that should be good. For Strength, since all of your secondary damage is treated as general damage for your summon, you should pick a specialization instead of just damage. Ranged damage is a great one for the Osa. You can pick a second one, likely AoE or Single-target based on which spells you use more, or put some more points into HP so you don't die as fast. For Agility, both Dodge and Initiative are important. You want to go first, but you don't want to be locked. Unless you've got Scara Wing, then you want mostly Initiative. Chance you should go Berserk Damage, since your summons will have the bonus at all times, regardless of your health or theirs. Lastly Major is pretty simple, as most builds will want AP->MP & Damage->Control and Damage/Range and Damage, or Reduction/Final Damage/Wakfu Points depending on your style.

This is what I've gathered looking at the class in-game as well as reading the recent Osa topics over the past week. Someone with more experience may be able to help more, as I'm just working with the theory, but I hope you still find this helpful.
Is the beserk dmg bonus a bug?I didn't read anything about it and I'm lving an osa now(Gave up on sadida after checking osa's buffs).If it's not a bug,I'll add beserk dmg instead of critical.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #887198  Replies : 4  Views : 627
posté July 14, 2015, 18:43:46 | #15
Noob questions about sadida Hi,I recently returned to wakfu and I'm restrating from the beginning(Changing server) as a support sadida with focus on summoning,healing and armor.

I searched around and couldn't find much updated info about sadidas besides the in-game description.

Also,note that I don't know the name of the spells...I'm playing in portuguese and,even in portuguese,I didn't check their spell's names...Also,I'm not home to log in

Here are the question:

1 - The first air spell can heal with a lv 60 passive.How long does it last?Can it stack with itself?It's resistant bonus affects general resistance of final dmg?

2 - Does single target dmg,distance dmg,close combat dmg and final dmg affects bramble armor?

3 - Is the fifth air spell bugged?It shows no buff icon when used.

4 - Are dolls usefull at end game fights?They seem to have low hp and I'm afraid they will die with 1 hit.

5 - Can sadidas be a team's healer?Is their heal strong at end game fights?

6 - Is a three element sadida strong enough to fight?

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #886819  Replies : 1  Views : 256
posté February 13, 2015, 11:04:54 | #16

Quote (mapleshifter @ 13 February 2015 02:45) *

Quote (Maxiliano @ 13 February 2015 02:41) *
I returned this week to wakfu and I noticed we have an animation for when we join a fight.

Anyone have a link or video showing all those animations?I'd love to watch...I found nothing at youtube
here you go my sweet apple bun Click here
Thanks a lot...OMG I still laugthing with iop's animation XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #830018  Replies : 2  Views : 390
posté February 13, 2015, 02:41:51 | #17
Joining a fight animation I returned this week to wakfu and I noticed we have an animation for when we join a fight.

Anyone have a link or video showing all those animations?I'd love to watch...I found nothing at youtube  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #829943  Replies : 2  Views : 390
posté November 28, 2014, 12:37:51 | #18

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 28 November 2014 03:14) *
Happy Birthday Troyle
Hum...It's not Troyle's birthday...I think...Would Ankama make it as a joke...or...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #802126  Replies : 20  Views : 1662
posté November 28, 2014, 00:20:12 | #19
Today is Troyle's day. Praise the all-mighty Troyle!

Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801783  Replies : 20  Views : 1662
posté June 10, 2014, 13:36:46 | #20
My favorite classes are enis and osamodas

Eni:
Like:
  • Main healer class
  • Extremely cute
  • They have wings *.*
  • The only class which all 3 branchs can be classified at sme kind of support.
  • CONEY POWAH!!
Dislike:
  • No Buff spells,only trans.(comparing to dofus eni)
  • Invigorating and fortifying words,at water branch,are 2 casts per turn.
  • Regeneration...I don't like regeneration...seems useless to me...
  • Air debuffs propagator...Can't heal and debuff at the same time well.

^That's some badass eni...Gonna search about him.

Osamodas
  • Animal loving
  • Gobgob
  • They can transform themselves in dragons
  • Adaptation to fights with gobup and gobgob

Dislike
  • Dragon osas are iops with wings
  • Not much cmc gear to go full summon
  • Can't name the summons
  • Can't use tiwabbit a lot...(wabehameha!!!!!)

This post has been edited by Maxiliano - June 10, 2014, 13:41:10.
Thread : General  Preview message : #743295  Replies : 22  Views : 5054