Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

JerryDB's profile
Statistics
1715 Posts (0.52 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 23:54:56 | #1
Re-install the game AND take a talk with you.

What server are you on? as I could tank for you if you wanted.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - August 31, 2014, 23:55:18.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768352  Replies : 5  Views : 121
posté Yesterday - 21:16:22 | #2
Oi oi, yeah what you want to happen is for miss frezzie to kill you.

After that you find a book, which has a key to the next area.

Here is my guide video. 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768285  Replies : 5  Views : 121
posté August 30, 2014, 15:07:55 | #3
Welcome to Dofus 1,000.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767773  Replies : 45  Views : 952
posté August 30, 2014, 13:01:18 | #4
Ok, I am on windows 7 Ultimate and it works fine for me.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #767754  Replies : 3  Views : 39
posté August 30, 2014, 12:52:27 | #5
Re-download the client and try again.

If that doesn't work please state what operating system you are using.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #767751  Replies : 3  Views : 39
posté August 30, 2014, 12:46:42 | #6
Ogrines get added to your Ankama account. So they can be used across the Ankama universe for example you can buy stuff for Dofus (their previous game) or Wakfu.

About buying more Ogrines for whatever reason some countries can not buy ogrines at the moment. So personally if you do want to buy some I would try buying saying your in German first then USA second.

It should be pretty clear cut if you managed to purchase ogrines or not.

It may be an idea to hold off on buy ogrines until the payment system is 100% fixed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767749  Replies : 2  Views : 88
posté August 30, 2014, 12:37:16 | #7
Oi oi, boredom.

Try this link here.

The link can be found on the general forum, then at the top it say something like "Click here for more info on the Dathura server".

This post has been edited by JerryDB - August 30, 2014, 12:39:43.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #767748  Replies : 3  Views : 70
posté August 29, 2014, 17:19:53 | #8

Quote (Mikutza @ 29 August 2014 16:04) *
Considering the fact that HWs are a big Kama / Resource drain, they don't offer too much...
I completely agree.

My original criticism of the Haven Worlds is they can not make them too good.

Lets say they were much better, no one would leave their haven world, big & richer guilds would have a advantage over smaller guilds and so on.

At the moment they are more of a fancy area then solid content.

Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #767437  Replies : 2  Views : 67
posté August 29, 2014, 15:09:47 | #9
Yes it is pretty annoying.

When its comes to HW you may want to ask someone else who already own what you want to purchase "is it worth it/any good?".

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767398  Replies : 9  Views : 515
posté August 29, 2014, 15:05:50 | #10
The dropbox linked showed a lumino with a two handed weapon and a shield which should be impossible.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - August 29, 2014, 15:11:56.
Thread : 1.35 Bug Reports  Preview message : #767397  Replies : 1  Views : 62
posté August 29, 2014, 15:02:23 | #11
Your playing an MMO like a single player game and realising that tends get boring real quick.
I can not even play any game anymore unless there are other people to enjoy the experience with. In Wakfu I always try to play with a full team OR as many people as I can.

"All the guilds are the same" LMAO- good one. Every single guild is unique, I can see what you are saying that people tend to do the same kind of things such as grind. When you looking for a guild you need to decide what you want, then go look for it.

Can't multi-account get mutlimen.

I have a rule never wait for anyone with the exception of UBs. I would not wait for your friend this game does not have limits on what levels can team up with others so get as many levels as you can. Your friend is also doing it completely wrong , in September the difference in terms of level 100- 120 is going to be big the different between 120-160 is going to be MASSIVE. By the different is the power of the characters is going up big time. I am helping many my friends level as fast as week can so we can be ready for the September update.

Before you look for a group why not decide on what you actually would be interested in doing such as leveling a fungi's then look for like-minded people. You may want to switch guilds OR make some low levels alts and put in other people guilds.

If you don't like professions - fair enough.

Firstly you didn't mention what server you are on. Nox and Remington does not have significance server populations to create a true role-playing community. When the games is full on stream and the anime english dub is out give it a few months. There are many players I know of who are interesting the RP aspects. On Remington there were 3 RP guilds that I knew of.

"The community is largely negative and cynical about everything, and i'm tired of arguing."
You need to provide more context than that. I usually call BS on any such statements WHY? because I know, I actually team up with the community on a daily basis. I have a public team speak server would you like to join that and interact with some of your community. Most days we usually have one person in tears through LOLs.

To repeat again, decide what you want to do and switch guilds if everyone already has their own grinding teams.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - August 29, 2014, 15:05:02.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767394  Replies : 10  Views : 379
posté August 27, 2014, 15:06:07 | #12
Deleted. Deleted posted in the wrong section.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - August 27, 2014, 15:07:20.
Thread : General  Preview message : #766779  Replies : 0  Views : 104
posté August 27, 2014, 14:32:28 | #13

Quote (nowimalone @ 27 August 2014 11:50) *
well i just rerolled on remi the other day because Nox (main server) is constantly giving me connection problems and then when it finally loads up the screen is black i can use all the hotkeys to pull up inventory and what not but there is just a black screen. anyone having similar problems or know why this is happening?
.....unrelated but wakfu also refuses to let me get a subscription because it says they are not available in my community any help with that would be cool too.
You should post in your own topic.

This connection issue sounds unique to you.

Barely anyone can buy subscription or anything at the moment you are not alone.

Black screen post a topic about this, but I would re-install the game first.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #766773  Replies : 16  Views : 422
posté August 27, 2014, 14:27:37 | #14
Draco good reply.

Why not see for yourself, when playing a game or interacting with others we will have our own experience and we will all have our own bias.

Wakfu Asia was opened as a f2p server. Remington and Nox opened as p2p server (2 years ago) and have recently gone f2p as you two know f2p will tend to attract a young audience.

Just to let you know in coming months there is going to be like an outlaw nation so I am not sure how peaceful the entire game and its servers will remain as overall Remington is pretty peaceful.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #766771  Replies : 4  Views : 154
posté August 26, 2014, 19:52:40 | #15
About me Existing players might as well ignore this topic (like they do on all my other topics LMAO).

I am going to link this topic for future reference mainly aimed at new players.

Like everyone I am limited on time BUT what I can provide you with is the most useful thing for Wakfu which of course is information. Knowledge is power and especially when playing a game it can be the difference between frustration and enjoyment.

Things I would love people to learn about me:
  • the best place to find me is on my team speak server link here, feel free to join and ask me questions on stuff
  • I am JerryDB I play a water eni on Remington and Nox servers (I only recently joined Nox)
  • I have been playing Wakfu since day one of the open beta so +2 years
  • I never ignore anyone if you message me , keep going until i reply
  • my in-game is JerryDB (on both Nox and Remington)
  • I play most evenings and weekends GMT+0
  • if i invite you I already have a key for you I also know what level you as well, I usually make successful teams for stuff (I like stress free gaming as much as possible)
  • in the past I ran +50 events on Remington link here
  • I did a real life event in France with Ankama video here (the male eni in cosplay is me)
  • I don't get paid by Ankama I just really enjoy community building
  • On Remington I am the guild leader of Rage Against The Stasis, a small guild which is epic
  • I am very honest, selfless and fair I give credit only when it is due
  • I accept people for who they are and not how I would like people to be
  • I hate repeating myself
  • I love someone (anyone) with a sense of humour well if I find them funny
  • I am English but please do not try to learn anything from my use or misuse of the English Language I also make mistakes all the time and re-name everything sometimes I make up words

This post has been edited by JerryDB - August 26, 2014, 20:10:53.
Reason for edit : fixed linkz
Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #766588  Replies : 0  Views : 63
posté August 26, 2014, 19:03:06 | #16
(Video Guide) The Eco-system I have made a video guide which covers the following here is a link:

-the profession(s) needed for balancing the eco-system
-how to balance the eco
-using the weather and temperate for successful planting
-map bonuses & clan member bonuses aka nation bonuses
-citizen points
-eco terrorists and newbies
-how to live a peaceful life planting in the haven world and haven bags

Please if you could pass this onto new players so they get killed less or affect the eco's less than would be great.

This post has been edited by JerryDB - August 26, 2014, 19:03:53.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #766573  Replies : 0  Views : 81
posté August 26, 2014, 13:43:45 | #17
Correct.

When they changed the challenge system they reduce the exp on enviro chall's but for some of the new content they seem to have used the old amount of exp OR made them give extra exp.

The exp from enviro should relate to their level and difficulty.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #766513  Replies : 1  Views : 180