Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Dear Ankama.
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté February 26, 2013, 03:07:46 | #1
Dear Ankama. Dear Ankama,

You make us very sad.
You don't take into account any of our opinions.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - February 26, 2013, 03:42:35.
Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté February 26, 2013, 13:04:15 | #2
Well I recently met Team Wakfu this is untrue.

I think the actual limit is TIME we all have players have MANY opinions and sometimes feel they are not taken into consideration.

For example I gave a suggestion long a go in the guild interface to display someone's nation, this suggestion actually got used ^^.

I believe it was a player who actually came up with the spell level redistribution system.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2005-07-09
posté February 26, 2013, 13:08:43 | #3
What Jerry said. Also, Ahobaka, Eni's had this coming. Ofc its not nice; we all depend on healings for some battles, but they made it impossible for Eniripsa to heal infinately in Dofus years ago. I never understood why they made the same mistake on Wakfu - finally they implemented it. I had already warned eni's 1 year ago that something like this would be coming. Sorry if I missed you.

Btw... very cute drawing. I wanna hug her.

-Blantuise

This post has been edited by PidgeonX - February 26, 2013, 13:09:58.
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-04-05
posté February 26, 2013, 13:58:27 | #4
^---- you clearly have no idea how critical eni's healing role is on endgame UB's.
Talking about BC where u consta heal (reaching 100% in no time) not to mention Magmog, a 2h fight where the rez could stack up to 1000%

posté February 26, 2013, 14:10:39 | #5
Yes sure, its a huge nerf. But I think most people saw this coming from miles and miles away (maybe not for this update, but eventually for sure). They didn't change it in Dofus for no reason. Being able to heal infinately is very powerful, especially against classes or monsters that can't outdamage the heals. It shouldn't be possible to be able to stall fight forever because of healings, and this change fixes that even if it screws up all current end-game tactics.

They will be buffing UBs or nerfing us anyways, so its no use complaining abuot that. UBs are meant to be ultimate and it wouldn't surprice me if they want to keep them Ultimate untill we are all level 200. They still have to be a challenge when we reach that (or I think Ankama thinks that)...

This post has been edited by PidgeonX - February 26, 2013, 14:13:54.
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-04-05
posté February 26, 2013, 14:21:58 | #6
Not really, current UB's (mostly) are for our level. I'm pretty sure lvl 200 players won't be needing lvl 80+ UB gear :/

/ But yet again, nobody really knows what Ankama is thinking, every time ppl downed Magmog, they buffed him in some way / They should just make em invulnerable every 2nd turn, naw dats a challange.

This post has been edited by Ryuujikyon - February 26, 2013, 14:28:10.
posté February 26, 2013, 14:33:01 | #7
Granted that the sets won't change and new UB sets won't be added, yes. The sets are changing during the current update though, so it wouldn't surprice me if they will make them grow with us in later updates (when max levels increase again)... It's just guessing from my side of course, but it sounds logical to me. Anyways you're right that our current UB sets should be rubbish when we hit 200 ^^

and yea, a fat indeed to your edit :p

This post has been edited by PidgeonX - February 26, 2013, 14:35:01.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-02-09
posté February 26, 2013, 18:35:13 | #8
That's the cutest eni I ever sawwww. SOOO CUTEEEE. I just wanna huge her.
Wow o_o! Your dA is amazing. So much fanart of wakfu! I love all of them! : D Post moreeeeeeee

-I dunno the mechanics of the game xD hahha. Poor eni's.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté February 26, 2013, 23:18:52 | #9

Quote (PidgeonX @ 26 February 2013 13:08) *
What Jerry said. Also, Ahobaka, Eni's had this coming. Ofc its not nice; we all depend on healings for some battles, but they made it impossible for Eniripsa to heal infinately in Dofus years ago. I never understood why they made the same mistake on Wakfu - finally they implemented it. I had already warned eni's 1 year ago that something like this would be coming. Sorry if I missed you.

Btw... very cute drawing. I wanna hug her.

-Blantuise
Okay.. But Dofus and Wakfu.. It's a two different games, isn't it? xD
I'm kinda new to this universe, joined at 2012's spring and don't know anything about Dofus The Beginning, just enjoying Wakfu..Enjoying.. Was.
Now, all what i feel from month to month, is a multiplying sadness. Not to say i don't satisfied with the game at all, no i'm still paying for it.. But all those nerfs.. Eni, sacr, cra and a lot of other.. It makes me feel bad about Wakfu's future. D:
I really don't get Ankama's logic, their recent actions look so unfair.

Quote (JerryDB @ 26 February 2013 13:04) *

I think the actual limit is TIME we all have players have MANY opinions and sometimes feel they are not taken into consideration.

For example I gave a suggestion long a go in the guild interface to display someone's nation, this suggestion actually got used ^^.

I believe it was a player who actually came up with the spell level redistribution system.
That's very good, some of the suggestions are really useful and thanks to Ankama for implementing it. ^^
But what i mean by "listen to our opinions" now, is an eni nerf.. As well you can get it from this picture xD
I see a lot, really a lot of "WTF Ankama", i WTFed too, but seems they just doesn't want to discuss about it. No any answer.. I don't ask for "ahh okay we see you're all dislike it, then we won't do it".. (but it'd be fair to players imo) Even "sorry for inconvenience but we know what we do, it gonna be not that bad at all" would be enough. But no. No any conversation. They just continue to take our money without any care of our feelings.

Quote (Kazichi @ 26 February 2013 18:35) *
That's the cutest eni I ever sawwww. SOOO CUTEEEE. I just wanna huge her.
Wow o_o! Your dA is amazing. So much fanart of wakfu! I love all of them! : D Post moreeeeeeee

-I dunno the mechanics of the game xD hahha. Poor eni's.
Thank you very much, i'm really happy to know that you like it. ^^
Sure i'll be posting more Wakfu.. Until Ankama will ruin it finally someday. xD

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - February 26, 2013, 23:20:30.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-01-20
posté February 27, 2013, 05:12:34 | #10
-No bby don't cry let Mama Valentine dry those tears for yah, and here look- A new Flask.-
------

She's such a cutie you art is adorable~

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-12-30
posté February 27, 2013, 17:27:15 | #11

Quote (JerryDB @ 26 February 2013 13:04) *

Why not make the resistance state go away if the character isn't healed for a turn? I'm thinking along the lines of dizzy from pandas. Please Anakma listen to this players opinion! ~~Papple