Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Finished Requests || Kama Commissions [Closed]
Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté September 02, 2013, 11:29:54 | #1
Finished Requests || Kama Commissions [Closed] [Update]***Check out the requests. its posted at the end of the this thread o/ thanks for your patience!***

--
Because I've been inspired by Aho-sama and Erylane's magical art threads. Somebody's been awfully bored.
I finally got some free time on hand, I wanna open up a thread for entertainment, and some interaction *and perhaps to train my art as well* -been spending more time drawing than playing*

I am opening five slots for free Chibi requests, but first, read below!
***derp, its closed now, better luck next time to other people o: ***

Rules:
  • This is open to all people from the forum who reads this D
  • You must shout "NOODLES!!!" somewhere in your reply to this thread. (note: if its missing an '!' or its not all upper case, I wont count it valid, has to be the exact same thing. just for fun XD)
  • You can only pick one character for me to draw, so link me a reference image of that character. Make him/her already wear what you want me to draw. Or do tell me if you don't have that certain equipment! (include it already in your noodle post)
  • Pose requests are allowed, but not so demanding plox.
  • I'll draw them by sketchy style (colored) so,no complaining! *gets shot* and I'll post them here ofc! c:
  • I will update this post as the slots get filled, so you guys will know! x)

Grats to people who got me them noodles c:
  1. Krishsakti; Krizh (Eca) - Done
  2. Aho-sama; Purty Suto (Eni) - Done
  3. Manic Mansion; Riko (Iopette) - Done
  4. Tiny La Northio; Tiny!! (Sadi) - Done
  5. RouIette; tell me whatchu want
  6. -Bonus- Rimali: Nari (Eca) (since you were courageous enough to try!)

***Will post them altogether when I've finished all of them***

As for the second agenda of this post. I was planning on opening up a Kama art Commission thread.
Something I inherited from some old web-based artsy rpg games (will not mention to respect Ankama u v u).
Hopefully it'd be fun and other people would join the bandwagon too /shot'd

Terms and Conditions:
  • There shall be Three slots open for now. (as I'm still testing waters to see how it will all go).
  • As a commissioner, you are allowed to demand the pose and other such tweaks you would like me to add in the illustration.
  • You can only pay me once I'm around to 75% done, in which I'll post a WIP and notify you.
  • It takes time and effort to render better quality of illustrations, so please do bear with me if it takes a while!
  • I will send you the original size of the art, no watermarks or so. It'll probably come with a love letter o: /shot'd
  • If you're not from Remington server, we can do an art trade, or pretty much just negotiate with me, I'm open for any ideas. No Sincapping plox *shot'd x99*
  • Samples are below. Feel free to puke at the sight of them. *too shy to throw in sketches and other stuff* *gets shot*

• Normal, average, and simple Chibi.
  • 30,000 kamas (+10,000 kamas / additional chibi).

• Slightly better Chibis, with a somewhat decent background.
  • 40,000 kamas (+10,000 / additional Chibi).

• A recent experimental style. Drawn more carefully, and paid more attention to detail. *but takes so muuuch tiime /shot
  • 40,000 kamas (+10,000 / additional Background or Chibi)

I hope the prices aren't to high o.o

I think that's it for now. so.. GO GO GO NOODLES!!!!
Happy artsies, people

- Lacuu, ms. Bored Toodles

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - September 17, 2013, 12:34:03.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-08-27
posté September 02, 2013, 14:39:43 | #2
WOW at those chibis
i wish i could draw like that

oh, and NOODLES!!!

good luck for your new bussiness

posté September 02, 2013, 16:52:57 | #3

Quote (krishsakti @ 02 September 2013 14:39) *
WOW at those chibis

oh, and NOODLES!!!

Awh, babuu, you should try! It takes practice. *-* 9 /cheers for you!
That and I'm not entirely good at myself either. but thank you! u o u /bows

And since you got me my first noodles, link what you want me to draw away!

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté September 02, 2013, 17:23:19 | #4
C-CAN I-- *flails* Omg is it for real, free requests from one of my favorite Wakfu fanartists ;w;
*takes a deep breath and shouts* NOODLES!!! xDD *likes this idea a lot*
Wanna see Suto in your style. I bet it is going to be the cutest thing evah. His profile on charahub (click the 'images' tab) ^^
And good luck with commissions! I'll prolly order one or two drawings, and don't worry about the prices, they're okay.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-08-27
posté September 02, 2013, 19:41:45 | #5

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 02 September 2013 16:52) *

Quote (krishsakti @ 02 September 2013 14:39) *
WOW at those chibis

oh, and NOODLES!!!

Awh, babuu, you should try! It takes practice. *-* 9 /cheers for you!
That and I'm not entirely good at myself either. but thank you! u o u /bows

And since you got me my first noodles, link what you want me to draw away!
i appreciate that
been stalking this subforum for long time , admiring the three fanartist of wakfu, aho,erylane and now you ..
gonna make some screenshot from my dear Eca 1st atm..
i'll definetly order one or two drawing from you XD

click here to see my dear eca Krizh been with him since wakfu was beta and i was an air eca back then , and please could you make the insignia the same color as the default color of its cloth? me like black and thank you so much
aaand NOODLES!!! everywhere!!  

This post has been edited by krishsakti - September 02, 2013, 20:34:39.
Reason for edit : added link to my pic
posté September 02, 2013, 20:54:18 | #6

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 02 September 2013 17:23) *
C-CAN I-- *flails* Omg is it for real, free requests from one of my favorite Wakfu fanartists ;w;
*takes a deep breath and shouts* NOODLES!!! xDD *likes this idea a lot*
Wanna see Suto in your style. I bet it is going to be the cutest thing evah. His profile on charahub (click the 'images' tab) ^^
And good luck with commissions! I'll prolly order one or two drawings, and don't worry about the prices, they're okay.
aaaaaaa amguu~ Purty Suto! *frolics and panics* I'm not motivated to work harder * ^ * 9 /japanese fist bump!
I am honored, Aho-sama * q * b *rushes*

Quote (krishsakti @ 02 September 2013 19:41) *
i appreciate that
been stalking this subforum for long time , admiring the three fanartist of wakfu, aho,erylane and now you ..
gonna make some screenshot from my dear Eca 1st atm..
i'll definetly order one or two drawing from you XD

click here to see my dear eca Krizh been with him since wakfu was beta and i was an air eca back then , and please could you make the insignia the same color as the default color of its cloth? me like black and thank you so much
aaand NOODLES!!! everywhere!!

Awww, I love your Eca, chooty pie ;v; // btw also honored to have you stalk me u o y *bows*
Will, noted tochange the insig to fit Krizh's clothing c:

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - September 03, 2013, 11:47:59.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-09-21
posté September 02, 2013, 22:12:16 | #7
What's your stance on RP characters here on the forums? Are they also fair game for your adorable chibi drawings?

Been thinking on getting a chibi drawing based on one of the main characters there, not necessarily for myself, if only as a gift for a friend.

Also OODLES OF NOODLES!!!

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté September 03, 2013, 04:23:53 | #8

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 02 September 2013 20:54) *
aaaaaaa amguu~ Purty Suto! *frolics and panics* I'm not motivated to work harder * ^ * 9 /japanese fist bump!
I am honored, Aho-sama * q * b *rushes*
Aw that reaction x'D Take your time, dear. No need to rush. =w= *sits and waits patiently*

posté September 03, 2013, 11:08:38 | #9

Quote (ManicMansion @ 02 September 2013 22:12) *
What's your stance on RP characters here on the forums? Are they also fair game for your adorable chibi drawings?

Been thinking on getting a chibi drawing based on one of the main characters there, not necessarily for myself, if only as a gift for a friend.

I have no idea o,.,o *dumb player* ahahaha~ Welp, I'm just happy to bring life to characters o: that's all. Tho I don't see much rps around. or that's just me being a hermit XD

ALSO.. MUTTTYY. KITTY CHOPS OMG.. or is it somebody else? o:
Wouldn't matter who you wanted me to draw since you got me my special oodles -v- so link away! I'll even gift wrap it for your friend c: *shot'd*

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 03 September 2013 04:23) *
Aw that reaction x'D Take your time, dear. No need to rush. =w= *sits and waits patiently*

Aaaa I'm gonna make yours speeesshuuul /shot'd

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-09-21
posté September 03, 2013, 11:53:40 | #10

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 03 September 2013 11:08) *

Quote (ManicMansion @ 02 September 2013 22:12) *

I have no idea o,.,o *dumb player* ahahaha~ Welp, I'm just happy to bring life to characters o: that's all. Tho I don't see much rps around. or that's just me being a hermit XD

ALSO.. MUTTTYY. KITTY CHOPS OMG.. or is it somebody else? o:
Wouldn't matter who you wanted me to draw since you got me my special oodles -v- so link away! I'll even gift wrap it for your friend c: *shot'd*

There's only one KITTEH CHOPS in Remington > : D

Although work has cause me to be less active on Wakfu. I still try and hang around here though.

I'm busy talking with the rest of the RP players (you can visit and read us her on the Wakfu forums btw, under the Role Playing section), and we're thinking on getting a group shot off all the protagonists in chibi form. Much like what I did with a simple photoshop a few months ago. Only with, you know, your artistic talents (and of course, with the chara's exact looks and stuff, instead of just this silly copy pasta thing i did ).

This post has been edited by ManicMansion - September 03, 2013, 12:22:29.
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-05-30
posté September 03, 2013, 14:50:08 | #11
awww your drawing is so cuteNoko,too bad that I want to see all my char in your style maybe it's time tomining soon xD

and yes "NOODLES!!!"

here is my water sadida - Tiny La Northio - and personality reference

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
as the first char I've create so her personality is base on "big sister" she's gentle,sweet and charming but still strong inside, always take a good care of her little twin sibling Zerogon+Ellimine [kind of motherly lol] and yes it Sadida's trademark...she love flowers and trees also crops field :B

her "strong" side is taken from beta when sadida is OPness (cough doll army cough)
"strong mode"

in short I'd sayTiny is the retired warrior who live in peace, but can turn fierce to fightingfor protect the one she love.

posté September 03, 2013, 15:22:07 | #12

Quote (ManicMansion @ 03 September 2013 11:53) *
There's only one KITTEH CHOPS in Remington > : D

Although work has cause me to be less active on Wakfu. I still try and hang around here though.

I'm busy talking with the rest of the RP players (you can visit and read us her on the Wakfu forums btw, under the Role Playing section), and we're thinking on getting a group shot off all the protagonists in chibi form. Much like what I did with a simple photoshop a few months ago. Only with, you know, your artistic talents (and of course, with the chara's exact looks and stuff, instead of just this silly copy pasta thing i did ).

Ohhhh * q * I'm amused. Welp. Idk if I have the ability to draw all of them RP chars. But it'd be worth a try to draft! Maybe we can talk about it further by chat? /shot'd rofl

Anyways, I'll be up to make a rendition of the main char you want me to draw. So gimme a ref/description of him/her

Meh, me neither, I havent been playing lately either. I have somebody else use them accounts for the time being. Had to get out of the craze of being addicted and sucked into a game;;;; *sweat drops*

Quote (TinyLaNorthio @ 03 September 2013 14:50) *
awww your drawing is so cuteNoko,too bad that I want to see all my char in your style maybe it's time tomining soon xD

and yes "NOODLES!!!"

here is my water sadida - Tiny La Northio - and personality reference

About commissioning, you don't have to rush, I might even give a discount of some sort. We can negotiate o-oorr something *stutters* *altho I do think of myself too lowly to see if my art's worth any value* |||OTL self-esteem issues

And omg Tinnyyy!!! Yes, I shall draw your adowable purty Sadi -333- she's so chooot

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-09-03
posté September 03, 2013, 18:36:23 | #13

NOODLES!!! Count me in!

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-02-16
posté September 03, 2013, 19:20:34 | #14
NOOO ! ! ! I'm to late for the NOODLES ! ! ! *sobs*

This young lady would have been my candidate (preferably for a version with ears):
Her name is Nari, she loves tofu jerky and does her best for the ecosystem of Amara's Amakna.

Anyway, nice idea. If we were on the same server i would defintely order serveral drawings.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-12-02
posté September 04, 2013, 02:20:40 | #15
Interesting. If I gave 100,000 kamas would you draw something extra special? XD Your art is really nice and cute. I'll probably post my drawings on here later and show what I would like to request. ( Since ankama still doesn't have I would like my characters to wear...)

posté September 04, 2013, 05:28:58 | #16

Quote (RouIette @ 03 September 2013 18:36) *

NOODLES!!! Count me in!

aaaaa, you're in!! go go go! XDD!!

Quote (Rimali @ 03 September 2013 19:20) *

This young lady would have been my candidate (preferably for a version with ears):
Her name is Nari, she loves tofu jerky and does her best for the ecosystem of Amara's Amakna.

Anyway, nice idea. If we were on the same server i would defintely order serveral drawings.

* ^ * 9 because you were courageous enough to post and try for it! I'll count you in as the last one XD
That, and I could not resist your adorable Nari {3 just had to! c: and definitely with cat ears.
I kinda hate it when the eco hat just decides to murder your head once you wear it. T-T

Wish we could jump servers, I'd love to play with other people from the neighboring servers. ;-;

Quote (Pakonitan @ 04 September 2013 02:20) *
Interesting. If I gave 100,000 kamas would you draw something extra special? XD Your art is really nice and cute. I'll probably post my drawings on here later and show what I would like to request. ( Since ankama still doesn't have I would like my characters to wear...)

Oh dear o.o that's quite a lot. I'm willing to do something more grand * ^ * 9
*very happy that you appreciate it u o u*

ohh and o: good luck with the unknown gears *is a noob* looking forward to it tho

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - September 04, 2013, 05:49:25.
posté September 04, 2013, 17:25:45 | #17

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 04 September 2013 05:28) *

Quote (RouIette @ 03 September 2013 18:36) *

NOODLES!!! Count me in!

aaaaa, you're in!! go go go! XDD!!

Quote (Rimali @ 03 September 2013 19:20) *

* ^ * 9 because you were courageous enough to post and try for it! I'll count you in as the last one XD
That, and I could not resist your adorable Nari {3 just had to! c: and definitely with cat ears.
I kinda hate it when the eco hat just decides to murder your head once you wear it. T-T

Wish we could jump servers, I'd love to play with other people from the neighboring servers. ;-;

Quote (Pakonitan @ 04 September 2013 02:20) *

Oh dear o.o that's quite a lot. I'm willing to do something more grand * ^ * 9
*very happy that you appreciate it u o u*

ohh and o: good luck with the unknown gears *is a noob* looking forward to it tho

Just to be clear, you have three slots open for comission and how long do you think time wise you'll keep offering this service btw? It's going to take me a long while before I can draw my eni the way I want her to look. I'll probably first go with your 30,000 kama comission first before 100,000, just to see if I like how you draw my characters first. Could you also offer bonuses to returning customers and such for future projects? That would be cool.  

posté September 04, 2013, 20:00:11 | #18

Quote (Pakonitan @ 04 September 2013 17:25) *
Just to be clear, you have three slots open for comission and how long do you think time wise you'll keep offering this service btw? It's going to take me a long while before I can draw my eni the way I want her to look. I'll probably first go with your 30,000 kama comission first before 100,000, just to see if I like how you draw my characters first. Could you also offer bonuses to returning customers and such for future projects? That would be cool.

Aaaa, yeah. Idk. At the moment, I'm having a break from uni, So I got quite the free time. Ohh never thought about returning commissioners. I'll give a discount or a free bust sketch. Maybe I'll include it in the description later! Thanks for that insight.

Welp, you could just link me a reference first. And I wouldn't mind doing a draft sample for you for free. Idw to have you commish me with feeling half-hearted or sumth like it ;-;

posté September 04, 2013, 23:31:47 | #19

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 04 September 2013 20:00) *

Quote (Pakonitan @ 04 September 2013 17:25) *

Aaaa, yeah. Idk. At the moment, I'm having a break from uni, So I got quite the free time. Ohh never thought about returning commissioners. I'll give a discount or a free bust sketch. Maybe I'll include it in the description later! Thanks for that insight.

Welp, you could just link me a reference first. And I wouldn't mind doing a draft sample for you for free. Idw to have you commish me with feeling half-hearted or sumth like it ;-;
Hmm, well if your time is limited, I'll show you something I made on a chibi maker they had on deviantart:

I'm into angelic stuff. White and yellow being my primary favorites. My eniripsa has long pink hair, pink eyes and white skin. If you could take all of this into consideration and make a quick sketch for me to see that would be nice. I'm also into rainbows....XD As for backgrounds, I'm into city skylines at night and ruins with a mix of forests with them during the day. I also like to see things far away at night that glow, like electric towers on the highway, things that cast a magical atmosphere if you get what I mean. Think that's enough descriptions to do a example? Thanks for your time.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-01-26
posté September 05, 2013, 08:10:15 | #20
Waaaaw *-* They're all amazing! So proud to have my own chibi = ^-^ =
Don't disrespect yourself !! Your art is AMAAAAZING!

- Stylia