Because I've been inspired by Aho-sama and Erylane's magical art threads.
I finally got some free time on hand, I wanna open up a thread for entertainment, and some interaction *and perhaps to train my art as well* -been spending more time drawing than playing*
***derp, its closed now, better luck next time to other people o: ***
This is open to all people from the forum who reads this D
- You must shout "NOODLES!!!" somewhere in your reply to this thread. (note: if its missing an '!' or its not all upper case, I wont count it valid, has to be the exact same thing. just for fun XD)
- You can only pick one character for me to draw, so link me a reference image of that character. Make him/her already wear what you want me to draw. Or do tell me if you don't have that certain equipment! (include it already in your noodle post)
- Pose requests are allowed, but not so demanding plox.
- I'll draw them by sketchy style (colored) so,no complaining! *gets shot* and I'll post them here ofc! c:
- I will update this post as the slots get filled, so you guys will know! x)
Grats to people who got me them noodles c:
- Krishsakti; Krizh (Eca) - Done
- Aho-sama; Purty Suto (Eni) - Done
- Manic Mansion; Riko (Iopette) - Done
- Tiny La Northio; Tiny!! (Sadi) - Done
- RouIette; tell me whatchu want
- -Bonus- Rimali: Nari (Eca) (since you were courageous enough to try!)
As for the second agenda of this post. I was planning on opening up a Kama art Commission thread.
Something I inherited from some old web-based artsy rpg games (will not mention to respect Ankama u v u).
Hopefully it'd be fun and other people would join the bandwagon too /shot'd
Terms and Conditions:
- There shall be Three slots open for now. (as I'm still testing waters to see how it will all go).
- As a commissioner, you are allowed to demand the pose and other such tweaks you would like me to add in the illustration.
- You can only pay me once I'm around to 75% done, in which I'll post a WIP and notify you.
- It takes time and effort to render better quality of illustrations, so please do bear with me if it takes a while!
- I will send you the original size of the art, no watermarks or so. It'll probably come with a love letter o: /shot'd
- If you're not from Remington server, we can do an art trade, or pretty much just negotiate with me, I'm open for any ideas.
No Sincapping plox *shot'd x99*
- Samples are below. Feel free to puke at the sight of them. *too shy to throw in sketches and other stuff* *gets shot*
- Normal, average, and simple Chibi.
- 30,000 kamas (+10,000 kamas / additional chibi).
- Slightly better Chibis, with a
- 40,000 kamas (+10,000 / additional Chibi).
- A recent experimental style. Drawn more carefully, and paid more attention to detail. *but takes so muuuch tiime /shot
- 40,000 kamas (+10,000 / additional Background or Chibi)
I hope the prices aren't to high o.o
I think that's it for now. so.. GO GO GO NOODLES!!!!
Happy artsies, people
- Lacuu, ms. Bored Toodles
This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - September 17, 2013, 12:34:03.