Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Finished Requests || Kama Commissions [Closed]
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-10-28
posté September 05, 2013, 08:32:22 | #21

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 03 September 2013 15:22) *

Quote (ManicMansion @ 03 September 2013 11:53) *
There's only one KITTEH CHOPS in Remington > : D

Although work has cause me to be less active on Wakfu. I still try and hang around here though.

I'm busy talking with the rest of the RP players (you can visit and read us her on the Wakfu forums btw, under the Role Playing section), and we're thinking on getting a group shot off all the protagonists in chibi form. Much like what I did with a simple photoshop a few months ago. Only with, you know, your artistic talents (and of course, with the chara's exact looks and stuff, instead of just this silly copy pasta thing i did ).

Ohhhh * q * I'm amused. Welp. Idk if I have the ability to draw all of them RP chars. But it'd be worth a try to draft! Maybe we can talk about it further by chat? /shot'd rofl

Anyways, I'll be up to make a rendition of the main char you want me to draw. So gimme a ref/description of him/her

Meh, me neither, I havent been playing lately either. I have somebody else use them accounts for the time being. Had to get out of the craze of being addicted and sucked into a game;;;; *sweat drops*

Its good to take some time off a game like Wakfu. Allows you to recharge your batteries and try something else for a change. Last thing you want is burnout

As for my submission, here she is. I present to you, Riko, our Iop protagonist (also the 1st char in the RP)!

Some extra pics of her:

(Sadly, her player didn't have a book reading emote, so we couldn't get a pic of her reading a book on a bench QQ)

Here's also a character description of her:

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
Character
Name: Shariko
Nickname: Riko
Race: Iop

Description/personality
White long hair, slightly tanned skin and have a average height for her age, she always wears a red hat with a feather attached to it(very obsessed and possessive, won't let anyone touch the hat), very caring and sincere to friends and can take a joke or two, but does get serious when she really needs to. Truly hates being called Dumb, Stupid, Iop-head etc. Has a passion for reading, and is always looking out on the horizon for her next challenge, be it another book or an adventure.

We've decided to go for the 40k kamas commish, with an additional background (something like a library or bookcase behind her would do).

Hope this helps! And good luck doodling, you NOODLES!!!

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté September 05, 2013, 13:20:56 | #22

Quote (ManicMansion @ 05 September 2013 08:32) *
Its good to take some time off a game like Wakfu. Allows you to recharge your batteries and try something else for a change. Last thing you want is burnout

As for my submission, here she is. I present to you, Riko, our Iop protagonist (also the 1st char in the RP)!

Some extra pics of her:

(Sadly, her player didn't have a book reading emote, so we couldn't get a pic of her reading a book on a bench QQ)

Here's also a character description of her:

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
Character
Name: Shariko
Nickname: Riko
Race: Iop

Description/personality
White long hair, slightly tanned skin and have a average height for her age, she always wears a red hat with a feather attached to it(very obsessed and possessive, won't let anyone touch the hat), very caring and sincere to friends and can take a joke or two, but does get serious when she really needs to. Truly hates being called Dumb, Stupid, Iop-head etc. Has a passion for reading, and is always looking out on the horizon for her next challenge, be it another book or an adventure.

We've decided to go for the 40k kamas commish, with an additional background (something like a library or bookcase behind her would do).

Hope this helps! And good luck doodling, you NOODLES!!!

ohh. You know, I'll still do this for free o: right? ill just make it purtier. /shot'd
noted tho. will remember to draw her in a reading bookish way /shot'd

XDD

Quote (Pakonitan @ 04 September 2013 23:31) *
Hmm, well if your time is limited, I'll show you something I made on a chibi maker they had on deviantart:

I'm into angelic stuff. White and yellow being my primary favorites. My eniripsa has long pink hair, pink eyes and white skin. If you could take all of this into consideration and make a quick sketch for me to see that would be nice. I'm also into rainbows....XD As for backgrounds, I'm into city skylines at night and ruins with a mix of forests with them during the day. I also like to see things far away at night that glow, like electric towers on the highway, things that cast a magical atmosphere if you get what I mean. Think that's enough descriptions to do a example? Thanks for your time.

Ohhh. alright I'll do that! Yeap, you've given me good info. Will try my best! XD

Quote (Styliaqt @ 05 September 2013 08:10) *
Waaaaw *-* They're all amazing! So proud to have my own chibi = ^-^ =
Don't disrespect yourself !! Your art is AMAAAAZING!

- Stylia

AAAA STY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE *HIDES* Q_Q_Q_Q_Q.. Stylia QQ {3
Wub chu QQ

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-02
posté September 05, 2013, 15:15:01 | #23
I'm everywhere ~ o.o

- Stylia

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-04
posté September 07, 2013, 21:28:46 | #24
Now I want even more, hehe *3* Commissions are still available?
Also, thinking about a little gift for ya, just because your chars deserve some art. Whom would you like me to draw? ^w^

posté September 08, 2013, 06:53:49 | #25

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 07 September 2013 21:28) *
Now I want even more, hehe *3* Commissions are still available?
Also, thinking about a little gift for ya, just because your chars deserve some art. Whom would you like me to draw? ^w^

Aaaaaa, nooo Aho-sama~ I can't accept that for free. Let's do an art trade *-* I'll try and make it really good /shot'd

*hides*

Quote (Styliaqt @ 05 September 2013 15:15) *
I'm everywhere ~ o.o

- Stylia

Wish Could hug you T.T pfft. Oh, you T.T

posté September 08, 2013, 19:32:51 | #26

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 08 September 2013 06:53) *
Aaaaaa, nooo Aho-sama~ I can't accept that for free. Let's do an art trade *-* I'll try and make it really good /shot'd

*hides*
*follows and huuuugs*
Well.. I love to make gifts, but if you want an art trade, of course I'm accepting it! *w*

posté September 09, 2013, 13:46:48 | #27

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 08 September 2013 19:32) *
*follows and huuuugs*
Well.. I love to make gifts, but if you want an art trade, of course I'm accepting it! *w*

Aaaaaa *hides hides hides* nuuuu. Q///Q /shy. Welp, I just don't feel right accepting stuff for free.

S-s-s-so l-lets do an art trade ;-; what chu want me to draw for chu? *shies away and hides*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Update]

Got to finish the requests. *altho there were some distractions /shot'd*
Hope you guys like it o.o

For Krizh *_* he wanted everything blacky /shot'd

Chooty pie Suto for Aho-sama ;w;

ManicMansion's Request. Riko enjoying a cup of tea while reading o/
It's a half-assed background, kill me now. / and sorry I liked the idea of floating books.

Tiny's purty Sadi ;v;

Nari of Amara -v- fluffy fuzzy wuzzy Eca.

The other guy didn't send me his request ;-; kuku
Hope you guys like it somehow *hides* please don't murder me with a butcher knife /rushes.

Here's a Lace before I go.

baibai~

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - September 10, 2013, 17:31:24.
posté September 10, 2013, 17:39:16 | #28
shuts up. 

This post has been edited by HeadsWillRollx23 - September 10, 2013, 17:40:12.
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-06-14
posté September 10, 2013, 20:10:03 | #29
awwwww this is cuteness overload!!! thank you soooo much Noko ♥3♥

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-02
posté September 11, 2013, 06:52:05 | #30
T___T Adorable as always ~

- Stylia

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-10-28
posté September 11, 2013, 09:11:38 | #31
Nicely done Laciel!

Here's hoping you DO run a commission thread in the future, as it would be awesome to see more art done by you.

And no, I LOVE Shariko's background! Gives it a fantasy feel to her character.

Thumbs up!

posté September 11, 2013, 09:49:35 | #32
I'm wondering if we could do a feca art trade xD There's my girly called Sencha. And your Lacie is so inspiring and lovely, just can't resist his charm~ I was going to draw him since.. Erm.. Like forever x'D But if you want some another chars, ofc I don't mind :3

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-08-27
posté September 11, 2013, 10:00:49 | #33
oh WOW!!

thats better that i can imagine before
weeeeeerrrry weelll done!

i hope the commission still open , would like to order more great chibi's style of my Guild
aaaand thanks for your free nooooodle :3

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-01-18
posté September 11, 2013, 19:19:12 | #34
Well, I've finally gathered over 100,000 kamas. I'm guessing the last picture was the example you mentioned? I'm coming close to finishing my picture of what I would like to be drawn... it's basically my eni and a nice Xelor guy named Rouh... wanted it for a birthday present for him. :3 Basically in the commission, I'd like my eni, Nostalj, hugging Rouh and wishing him a happy birthday. His is on October 18th... been planning alot of stuff for him. o3o

posté September 11, 2013, 20:08:46 | #35
@Styliaqt: ahahahaha, special mention and attention to you!!! Igor!! *-* thank chu! /hugs chu
Cant Multiquote more than 5 T_T sucks

Quote (TinyLaNorthio @ 10 September 2013 20:10) *
awwwww this is cuteness overload!!! thank you soooo much Noko ♥3♥
You're welcome Tiny! It was a pleasure drawing your char! She's very lovely~ -v-

Quote (ManicMansion @ 11 September 2013 09:11) *
Nicely done Laciel!

Here's hoping you DO run a commission thread in the future, as it would be awesome to see more art done by you.

And no, I LOVE Shariko's background! Gives it a fantasy feel to her character.

Thumbs up!
Thanks, Mutty! Glad you liked it, felt like I was taking too slow, so I made a half-assed bg ;;;; /sweat drops
I'll prolly open up another one soon, unexpectedly got my hands full atm. Will tell you tho when I'm up for it. ;v;

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 11 September 2013 09:49) *
I'm wondering if we could do a feca art trade xD There's my girly called Sencha. And your Lacie is so inspiring and lovely, just can't resist his charm~ I was going to draw him since.. Erm.. Like forever x'D But if you want some another chars, ofc I don't mind :3
Aaaaaa, Aho-sama aklsjdaslkjdasldjk O A O *fell inlove with Senchuu* I'll be so happy to draw her for you ;v; and sure, if you wanna draw Lacuu, go ahead XD *giggles at a corner like an idiot*

edit: aaaa I forgot:
haven't really doodled him seriously. >x> cause his past versions dont look anyth like him. so This should suffice? /shot'd
here's his base sprite *hides*

Quote (krishsakti @ 11 September 2013 10:00) *
oh WOW!!

thats better that i can imagine before
weeeeeerrrry weelll done!

i hope the commission still open , would like to order more great chibi's style of my Guild
aaaand thanks for your free nooooodle :3
Aaaa, I'm happy I didn't disappoint you, getting my hands full atm. I'll tell you and Manic *up there* when I'm up for a few commishes ;v; *bows*

Quote (Pakonitan @ 11 September 2013 19:19) *
Well, I've finally gathered over 100,000 kamas. I'm guessing the last picture was the example you mentioned? I'm coming close to finishing my picture of what I would like to be drawn... it's basically my eni and a nice Xelor guy named Rouh... wanted it for a birthday present for him. :3 Basically in the commission, I'd like my eni, Nostalj, hugging Rouh and wishing him a happy birthday. His is on October 18th... been planning alot of stuff for him. o3o
O A O Nooooo~ I haven't or at least yours wasn't meant to be on that post yet. Tho I could prolly get around to giving you a draft tomorrow. Link me a reference picture. Also, erm. I kinda feel bad taking a hundred kk >x> ill go for half of it.. and Im not letting you pay either till we're both happy with the draft. *_*

/rushes to finish undone stuff akldasldasasd

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - September 11, 2013, 22:26:59.
posté September 12, 2013, 05:41:16 | #36
I already posted a reference and you said it was okay...8_8 Anyways, if you feel bad about it, I'll just judge based on how much I like it. :3

posté September 12, 2013, 11:49:32 | #37

Quote (Pakonitan @ 12 September 2013 05:41) *
I already posted a reference and you said it was okay...8_8 Anyways, if you feel bad about it, I'll just judge based on how much I like it. :3
Ohh, I meant link me the Xelor's ref pic :3

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-23
posté September 12, 2013, 11:49:43 | #38
T h a n k s a lot ! ! *storms towards Ichiechiechie for a biiiiig hug*

I like it, looks a bit like she's up to something, like always.

Sorry for the late response. *hides behind hands* Ye-Yes, it would be cool if you could visit other servers.
(With some limitations in regards to ecosystem and economy.)

This post has been edited by Rimali - September 12, 2013, 11:58:16.
posté September 13, 2013, 04:54:37 | #39

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 12 September 2013 11:49) *

Quote (Pakonitan @ 12 September 2013 05:41) *
Ohh, I meant link me the Xelor's ref pic :3
Hmm, well he's just a normal looking male Xelor without any customizations. Didn't really change his appearance, up to you how you want him to look on that one.  

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-05
posté September 13, 2013, 13:12:36 | #40
Just stumbled upon this thread and decided to say Hi!

Amazing work Ichie, I enjoyed looking at all of your artworks a lot