Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Finished Requests || Kama Commissions [Closed]
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-02
posté September 13, 2013, 18:21:19 | #41

Quote (Shaleigh1 @ 13 September 2013 13:12) *
Just stumbled upon this thread and decided to say Hi!

Amazing work Ichie, I enjoyed looking at all of your artworks a lot

Ofc you did, she's amazing *-*

- Stylia

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-04
posté September 14, 2013, 16:29:57 | #42
@Noko: (and I can't quote your multiquote post ahahah this rule sucks)
Thanks for posting the screenshot, it's a good color reference. Damn that hair color is so yummy-- *slapped* When I've seen him in-game I was always like "aaaahh Lacie +w+"
I'll draw my part today or tomorrow, will post it on tumblr *3*
P.S. Your sketches of Sencha just made my day ;w; *sobs happily*

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté September 14, 2013, 17:05:29 | #43

Quote (Shaleigh1 @ 13 September 2013 13:12) *
Just stumbled upon this thread and decided to say Hi!

Amazing work Ichie, I enjoyed looking at all of your artworks a lot
Amg, Buuurg ;-; Thanks. My heart fluttered~ /hides

Quote (Styliaqt @ 13 September 2013 18:21) *
Ofc you did, she's amazing *-*

- Stylia
IGOR :@@@@ NU. *duct tapes and snugs a Stylia*

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 14 September 2013 16:29) *
@Noko: (and I can't quote your multiquote post ahahah this rule sucks)
Thanks for posting the screenshot, it's a good color reference. Damn that hair color is so yummy-- *slapped* When I've seen him in-game I was always like "aaaahh Lacie +w+"
I'll draw my part today or tomorrow, will post it on tumblr *3*
P.S. Your sketches of Sencha just made my day ;w; *sobs happily*
Aaaaa, Aho-sama aslkdjasljdkasjld nuuuu. No rush. I'm a slow worker ;-; please take your time. alskjdalsjdasdjlsad ;3; glad I made you happy with them sketches /hides

I always see you around ingame.. just too shy to say hello .x.

--

Some flowers from Lace *bows*

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - September 14, 2013, 17:13:14.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-01-18
posté September 17, 2013, 05:39:46 | #44
I'm almost done with my eni drawing, just been depressed to the point of not finishing it... I just suck at art so it gets me down... also, I had to use the 100,000 kamas to get another gift in store for Rouh's b-day. So been selling almanax items to get it back, currently have 50,000 kamas back.

This post has been edited by Pakonitan - September 17, 2013, 05:40:52.
Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté September 17, 2013, 12:31:53 | #45

Quote (Pakonitan @ 17 September 2013 05:39) *
I'm almost done with my eni drawing, just been depressed to the point of not finishing it... I just suck at art so it gets me down... also, I had to use the 100,000 kamas to get another gift in store for Rouh's b-day. So been selling almanax items to get it back, currently have 50,000 kamas back.

God, youre working really hard to surprise him for his birthday T^T you know what, don't pay me, I'll make something for you but yeah, take a break T^T *hugs*

a-and dont get depressed! it takes a while for somebody not born with the talent to get a knack for it, and I think that you're doing fine since I feel like you've been drawing once in a while all this time > 3 < *hugs* finish it and show us ;v; {3

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-01-18
posté September 17, 2013, 12:54:20 | #46

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 17 September 2013 12:31) *

Quote (Pakonitan @ 17 September 2013 05:39) *

God, youre working really hard to surprise him for his birthday T^T you know what, don't pay me, I'll make something for you but yeah, take a break T^T *hugs*

a-and dont get depressed! it takes a while for somebody not born with the talent to get a knack for it, and I think that you're doing fine since I feel like you've been drawing once in a while all this time > 3 < *hugs* finish it and show us ;v; {3
Yeah, he's helped me get Excarnus gear for my eni, so I wanted to show him that I care about his efforts and not abusing his kindness. Well the depression isn't entirely because I'm not good at drawing, it's more of a personal thing, but yeah, I'll probably make a thread on here and show it someday.