Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Overdue art requests / Kimono Babies / art gifts
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-03-04
posté April 27, 2014, 15:50:05 | #1
Overdue art requests / Kimono Babies / art gifts It's been a while since I had free time to draw sooooo~
Shameless plugs Cause I'm bored and im f2p and I cant sub cause of Ogrine bug shizzle :S

Here's an Ova, oh wait I mean Mint from Dathura. I like her a lot x: but but *hides*

Shinny's Arcade, aa askjldasdj Q_Q_Q_Q_Q SHINNY I MISS PLAYING WITH CHOO
*Kicks ogrine vending machine* *sobs*

Elira's Feca and Tash's Xelor o/ thanks for waiting!

Sencha, More Mints and Straws!

Some more art dumps and an illegal trace *twirls* *shot'd* //illegal gay feca is illegal /hides/

old crowned Nookles but thats always been on my profile :3

I still haven't done some requests for other people. *hides*

End of the ugly arts of me; Hope you somewhat enjoyed it ;w; /

You guys should post your wakfu art dumps here too, just cause I *Others would too I bet* wanna see more Wakfu fanarts of those I don't know of/follow/watch on other art sites, -besides the lead designers' works, cause I think we're all familiar with them- *Twirls away*

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - April 27, 2014, 16:12:27.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-06-07
posté April 28, 2014, 18:08:51 | #2

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 27 April 2014 15:50) *
Here's an Ova, oh wait I mean Mint from Dathura. I like her a lot x: but but *hides*

Lol so cute {3
Thank you again for drawing cutie-pie mint
Her, Straws, and Sencha, are definitely sisters! Lime-haired beauties :3

This post has been edited by Kamiko - April 28, 2014, 18:10:52.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-01-18
posté April 28, 2014, 20:20:43 | #3
Cute, guess you gave up on that art request long ago. Not that it matters anymore, I'm no longer friends with that person I requested the trade with. Also, not going to take your advice on dumping my wakfu art dumps on here, cause my drawings really are trash. XD

This post has been edited by Pakonitan - April 28, 2014, 20:21:01.
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté April 28, 2014, 21:54:53 | #4
wow, these are awesome

I want to request a drawing of my Eca QQ.

posté April 29, 2014, 09:22:05 | #5

Quote (Kamiko @ 28 April 2014 18:08) *
Lol so cute {3

Aaaaa *mushkins all over you*

Quote (Pakonitan @ 28 April 2014 20:20) *
Cute, guess you gave up on that art request long ago. Not that it matters anymore, I'm no longer friends with that person I requested the trade with. Also, not going to take your advice on dumping my wakfu art dumps on here, cause my drawings really are trash. XD

Not really given up D: well it's more of like I couldn't get a decent working idea without a solid Ref .x. I'm still up for it, just link me your Eni (in ankabox) D: !

*I was too shy and scared to ask till now*

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 28 April 2014 21:54) *
wow, these are awesome

I would, but I take time. and I mean.. a REALLY REALLY LOT of time
You can go ask Pakonitan right there~ *gets shotd*

If you're still up for waiting for it (lmao) link a screenie to my ankabox.

This post has been edited by Ichiechiechie - April 29, 2014, 09:22:30.
posté April 29, 2014, 16:12:42 | #6

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 29 April 2014 09:22) *

Quote (Kamiko @ 28 April 2014 18:08) *
Lol so cute {3

Aaaaa *mushkins all over you*

Quote (Pakonitan @ 28 April 2014 20:20) *

Not really given up D: well it's more of like I couldn't get a decent working idea without a solid Ref .x. I'm still up for it, just link me your Eni (in ankabox) D: !

*I was too shy and scared to ask till now*

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 28 April 2014 21:54) *
wow, these are awesome

I would, but I take time. and I mean.. a REALLY REALLY LOT of time
You can go ask Pakonitan right there~ *gets shotd*

If you're still up for waiting for it (lmao) link a screenie to my ankabox.
Sigh, I guess I could just draw my eni for your reference and post it on here. But you'll have to save the picture since I delete my drawings almost immediately. What was your price again? Oh and could it be a trio of my eni, sadida, and osa this time? XD

posté April 29, 2014, 16:49:33 | #7
It's free, I just tend to take a lot of time. Refs just help a lot. Ankabox me if you're reluctant about posting it D:

posté April 29, 2014, 17:57:41 | #8

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 29 April 2014 16:49) *
It's free, I just tend to take a lot of time. Refs just help a lot. Ankabox me if you're reluctant about posting it D:
Okays, but ish still going to be deleted after a while okays...? Idk when I'll draw it... pains me to draw, but my characters have certain clothes that they don't offer in-game.

posté May 01, 2014, 13:47:20 | #9

Quote (Pakonitan @ 29 April 2014 17:57) *
Okays, but ish still going to be deleted after a while okays...? Idk when I'll draw it... pains me to draw, but my characters have certain clothes that they don't offer in-game.

Oki, take your time, or you can be descriptive about it too, if that helps.

posté May 01, 2014, 16:59:47 | #10

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 01 May 2014 13:47) *

Quote (Pakonitan @ 29 April 2014 17:57) *

Oki, take your time, or you can be descriptive about it too, if that helps.
I suppose being descriptive would be better. My eni has pale skin, technically she has long curly rainbow hair but since that isn't an in-game option I just go with the pink default. She also has rainbow painted toenails and fingernails, though I doubt that could be shown on a chibi, lol. Her eyes have a peculiar mother-of-pearl color combination, but if you can't do that effect, pink is a good default again. Her clothes are kinda hard to describe... I'd have to draw that part... but maybe you could just dress her how you want?

My sadida has black skin with white stars scattered everywhere as if she was the night sky. Her eyes are an electric light blue, and her hair is also long, though more wavy and alive-like with a deep pink color. Technically this one often doesn't wear clothes at all, as she is considered more of a essence of nature, but seeing how that would be inappropriate you can decide on her clothes too.

My osa has orange skin and white hair. She was made mostly to try out the class as my other two alts were, those ones don't have a back story like my eni and sadida. So it's probably better if you just focus on my eni and sadida in one picture. Thanks.  

Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-14
posté May 08, 2014, 08:13:29 | #11
Ichie!!! Shes beautiful I may have already printed it out and put it on my wall eeeeee

I'm so glad you've got a Sram love going on right now Thank you so much *hugs*

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2014-01-24
posté May 09, 2014, 10:36:11 | #12

Quote (tashlol @ 08 May 2014 08:13) *
Ichie!!! Shes beautiful I may have already printed it out and put it on my wall eeeeee

I'm so glad you've got a Sram love going on right now Thank you so much *hugs*

Omg nooo, it's not Wall-print worthy DDDD: you make me want to redo her, which I will now aaslkdjasjkdha

*nodnod* I have a Sram love going on ;w; I hope I can draw some more.