No flash

FeldePard's profile
Statistics
1794 Posts (1.9 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 06:46:19 | #1

Quote (Stormquake @ 29 September 2014 23:17) *
You can open the Stasis mine?... :V

We had the stasis source paths open completely up until they were reset 2 times by Ankama. It included both mining areas, which had hazy lead.

Quote (Testimony @ 29 September 2014 23:47) *
wakfu and stasis?
Are we talking bout the foggernaut now or the thing that is required to wear certain equipment lol.

We are not talking about the foggers we are talking about Wakfu (blue) and Stasis (purple) sources... these are the areas that you can only get into if you have 30% of one or the other. Stasis people cannot get into the wakfu area and vice versa. You know your wakfu/stasis by looking under your health, near your citizenship points. If it's blue with a W it's wakfu, if it's purple with an S it's stasis.

I want my freaking stasis source back, or all my thousands of mats... one or the other.. :|

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782600  Replies : 8  Views : 445
posté Today - 06:42:36 | #2
That's not what I asked. I'm sorry but I'm not going to make an offer on an item when the seller should have some kind of estimate of a ballpark price for their sale. :/

I bought one that was for sale on the marketboard simply because the seller knew what they wanted for the item.

Good luck with your sales.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #782598  Replies : 3  Views : 111
posté Yesterday - 22:56:55 | #3
They need to put MORE wakfu and stasis stuff in the game, I mean it's called Wakfu for crying out loud.

And yeah there are better places to mine, but that isn't the point. The point is, some of us spend hours and hours and hours and hours and HOURS of our lives getting THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of materials to open these areas. There are forges down there, there are mines down there, and it's generally a cool place to hang out reserved for people of either wakfu or stasis and they KEEP RESETTING IT

Unlike regular mines that require only a couple hundred bombs to completely clear, the sources take THOUSANDS of materials. Wakfu is easier than stasis because it harvests seeds and other stuff available by being wakfu... Stasis relied mostly on cutting up things, drops, and dead harvests, aka killing things and taking from the ecosystem.

Do you know how hard it is to get 5,000 crab meats?

Go ahead. Go get 5,000 crab meat... I'd wait here, but I have things to do with the next few months to a year of my life.

;-;

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 29 September 2014 15:58) *
(which is why i think the jumpin jacks should let us hop the bridges)
Also, this. I love you for this. This should be a thing.

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 29 September 2014 17:40) *
I thought these things were bugged and un-usable
No, the sources are usable. there are forges and mining nodes down there. the thing that is unusable and is bugged is the crystals right inside the door (which don't require any materials to unlock, it's just right there.)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782434  Replies : 8  Views : 445
posté Yesterday - 07:36:31 | #4
Stop resetting the freaking wakfu and stasis sources! Those are THOUSANDS of materials going into those things to unlock them!!! STOP RESETTING IT! It took TWO YEARS to unlock Stasis source because of your crappy crab meat resource need! and not only did we start unlocking them again after the new model (f2p) but now with sept it's reset AGAIN?!

What is the point?!

Seriously Ankama, what is the deal? Can you please stop resetting the sources? Seriously? THOUSANDS OF MATS!!!

I'm so angry right now. :|

(whine moan complain)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782161  Replies : 8  Views : 445
posté Yesterday - 00:24:01 | #5
Well, climbing mount Zinit has been a sort of "main storyline" because we're supposed to be the heroes that defeat Ogrest and Ogrest's Chaos.. but there are only like two chapters open in Mount Zinit, and the rest are on hold.

Joining a guild and making friends in the game is a good way to advance yourself through it. Completing quests (Press Q) and achievements (Press L) are a good way to pass the time, and get some experience, kamas, and random items or trophies for yourself. Upgrading your havenbag, collecting and feeding/leveling pets, leveling yourself, doing dungeons, reading all of the snippets of things you come across, and so forth is another aspect of the game, as are professions, crafting and gathering. There is also PvP, politics, and other such "fight the good fight" stuff within the game if that's your gig.

For me, having a guild is very important. I'm the co-founder of my guild, incidentally, and my guild pretty much makes this game as fun as it is. With my guild, I can do things like run Ultimate Bosses (hard 'ultimate' monsters you can run weekly), and do hard dungeons that I wouldn't be able to do solo (well.. if one gets strong enough, there are at least 2 ultimate bosses you can solo, lol...) It also gives me folks to turn to when I have questions, or if I need something, or just want to chat and be friendly with. It also gives me people to help when they need the same things. Our guild specifically has a havenworld (a mini world where you can do things like plant for crafting, fight mobs you specifically put in the havenworld to fight which is good for those that want to fight srambad or enurado monsters but can't access those areas yet, etc..) and so finding a guild with those things is great too.

As for direction, there is only "get stronger, get better gear" right now. But it's about having fun along the way. Once you hit 140 in level, you open up the Pandora questline, which goes to Inglorium, and the deity dimensions...

So.. Yeah, there is a lot to do, it's just... how you do it that makes the game interesting, I suppose.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782054  Replies : 16  Views : 387
posté Yesterday - 00:10:58 | #6
How much are you charging for the potions, each?  

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #782051  Replies : 3  Views : 111
posté September 27, 2014, 22:45:38 | #7
I have gotten only a single mortal wood since the patch. The starred resources simply do not show up. I cut over 1300 worth of wood and got ONE mortal wood.

Ankama needs to fix the starred resources because yeah they might be rare, but this is ridiculous. I get more unlinked relic fragments than I get some simple freaking wood, flowers, fruit, etc....

Thread : 1.36 Bug Reports  Preview message : #781669  Replies : 2  Views : 44
posté September 27, 2014, 04:43:00 | #8

Quote (Merriden @ 26 September 2014 23:42) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 26 September 2014 22:33) *
There is a timer for guild leaders (45 days) where if they are inactive, leadership of the guild is shifted... so why not have inactivity of the havenworld be shifted as well?

I'm too lazy to go find the source for this, and I apologize for that, but I'm mostly sure there IS a feature like this. I remember someone from Ankama saying that if NO ONE in the guild logs in for 90 days, then the haven world gets put back on the market.

...but is that feature working as intended? I can't say.

I don't recall reading anything of that sort, only the information about the guild leader. Maybe someone else will find the source of your information, or a mod/dev would be so kind as to update with some information.

However, I do think that if havenworlds are purchased, they should be used. Just because someone in the guild logs on doesn't mean they have permissions to update the havenworld. The guild leader(s) or those with permissions might no longer play.

Either way, this needs to be rectified in some fashion because we're having a bunch of inactivity in a game that's supposed to be bustling with activity (lololololol right) but with the new influx of players from F2P and Steam launch.... well if this doesn't make us look pretty much void of activity, then idk what does.

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 26 September 2014 23:50) *

Quote (S48GSII @ 29 August 2014 18:06) *

Quote (DJKac @ 29 August 2014 15:47) *

Can confirm this one.
Also, 'ey, buddy, what can a small guild do? We were lucky enough that we got it

>>what can a small guild do

I show you:

90% kamas and 90% resource points from me.
One-player guild 99% time I play alone(one account no multiacc for all time)
What is this a picture for ants?
I think you're supposed to click on the picture, Hack... you know.. it gets bigger when you touch it a little. ;D

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781390  Replies : 32  Views : 1034
posté September 26, 2014, 22:33:35 | #9
I personally think that if a Havenworld is inactive (nothing being bought in it or expanded at all, this includes small cheap things such as fences) that the Havenworld needs to be re-auctioned and the kamas used to purchase it returned to the guilds that purchased it to begin with. There is a timer for guild leaders (45 days) where if they are inactive, leadership of the guild is shifted... so why not have inactivity of the havenworld be shifted as well?

I understand that this can lead to all sorts of problems, like active havenworlds glitching out and losing everything, so I don't think reauctioning a purchased havenworld is even possible at this point (and as a person that has invested over 20 million of my personal kamas into my havenworld, I don't want to lose all of my hard work, or my guild's hard work either!)

But I do think that either more havenworlds need to be added for auction, with the influx of new players, or the old unused havenworlds (things with nothing in them, no land expansions, no buildings, not even a fence..!) need to go back on the market.

I would prefer new havenworlds be added, however, but this will make things very tightly compacted if havenworlds are just EVERYWHERE....

But this is something that definitely needs to be considered since Ankama released F2P and launched on Steam.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781285  Replies : 32  Views : 1034
posté September 26, 2014, 22:26:01 | #10
Make sure that when you do the first round (talking to the pacifists) that you do them in order or you will not unlock the options to make the selections. If you are in the battle with the three, and cannot make a selection, please provide a screencap of your problem.

Thread : 1.36 Bug Reports  Preview message : #781282  Replies : 2  Views : 75
posté September 25, 2014, 20:43:03 | #11
So uh.. does this mean that my ogrines on my secondary account are safe? I got an email saying they would expire. :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #780691  Replies : 23  Views : 745
posté September 24, 2014, 09:18:56 | #12
Well, that's why you can buy keys for dungeons from the players that DO devote their time and effort into leveling the professions.

Don't want to buy things? Then level the profession.

It's how the in-game market works. Convenience. There is a price for it.

Trapper/Gather Plant/Fight isn't as efficient as dungeons anyway.

This post has been edited by FeldePard - September 24, 2014, 09:20:43.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779906  Replies : 9  Views : 302
posté September 24, 2014, 09:13:32 | #13
Ah, I do remember that feeling of satisfaction when I obtained my seal of companionship too.. It really made me proud. Congratulations on achieving it.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779905  Replies : 10  Views : 283
posté September 24, 2014, 05:54:47 | #14
I'm just confused on how some people are selling wakfu lily seeds outside of alm and it's like.. they have 600+ wakfu lily seeds....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779850  Replies : 13  Views : 402
posté September 23, 2014, 12:33:37 | #15
Yeah we tried to do the achievement, and we had everything including his totems dead but each time he summoned 4+ skeleton monsters and 2 living monsters and it got to the point that it was Excarnus and like 10 other monsters on the field and we finally gave up and just killed him.

I think this is a glitch because he just keeps summoning. It is IMPOSSIBLE... even when we took out his gobs over and over and over and hit him... he would summon a bazillion more and then put his coag up and then eventually, if we hadn't killed him quickly after deciding it was glitched, we would have just died anyway since there is that invisible timer that kills you if you take too long :/

PLEASE FIX THIS!

Thread : 1.36 Bug Reports  Preview message : #779378  Replies : 1  Views : 55
posté September 22, 2014, 04:35:28 | #16
Troolgodyte spawning old Ogrest Cult Members?? Troolgodyte is spawning like old Ogrest Cult Members, in the fact that it's spawning on things you can't even possibly reach. It is inaccessible. It keeps doing this. Can you fix this please? I am on Nox server, dunno if that matters or not but yeah there you go.

Thread : 1.36 Bug Reports  Preview message : #778803  Replies : 0  Views : 44
posté September 21, 2014, 22:01:39 | #17
If you have nice guildies, they can also point to where the invisible mobs are.

This dungeon is so bugged right now.

Thank you for getting all that information so we can work around the bug while Ankama fixes it (hopefully fixes it anyway...)

Thread : 1.36 Bug Reports  Preview message : #778687  Replies : 12  Views : 334
posté September 21, 2014, 21:59:28 | #18
I agree. The MP bonus is pretty much how one was able to win this battle. If you can let Mobs keep their old bonuses, you need to fix these mini games where this bonus is basically required to win.

Thread : 1.36 Bug Reports  Preview message : #778686  Replies : 1  Views : 60
posté September 21, 2014, 07:23:43 | #19
Is the backwards sales listing ever going to be fixed? The sales listing in havenbag reads backwards. It shows oldest first and when you sell in your bag a lot, it makes you click to the end of the listing to see what you sold which takes .. a while ... It used to show newest first but during .. I think.. the Enurado patch? (don't quote me) it switched to oldest first and it sucks. I've mentioned it before, but it's been a thousand maintenances and patches later and it's still jacked up. Please fix this.

Thread : 1.36 Bug Reports  Preview message : #778466  Replies : 0  Views : 29
posté September 21, 2014, 06:19:39 | #20
It IS higher in a Haven World ... IF... you level up your laboratory.

Our Havenworld has 75% chance of planting ANYTHING, for instance. So if you don't want to plant something in a general zone, and your bag gives you crap results, then I would suggest either creating a guild and getting it to the point where you have a leveled up lab, or joining a guild that has one, or has the intention of creating one...

Otherwise, sometimes the planting for some things just sucks, period. Don't try to make sense of it, because this is Ankama we're talking about here. Half the things in the game don't make any sense.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778457  Replies : 10  Views : 226