Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

FeldePard's profile
Statistics
2580 Posts (1.54 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 04:42:04 | #1

Quote (Flatops @ 23 September 2016 10:44) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 20 September 2016 09:29) *

Quote (Sabi @ 19 September 2016 22:40) *

Quote (aitanuas @ 19 September 2016 18:11) *
Seguchi-sama it specifies already: 3 different accounts
That is correct and thank you for precising it as well.

I would like there to be clarification if this counts as IP sharing or..? My sister and I play on my IP, my Fiancee sometimes plays here, sometimes plays at her house. My friend sometimes plays here, sometimes plays at her house. Etc. Because if it goes off of IP sharing as a way to determine identity, then that isn't exactly fair?

I mean, yes, we do have guild members that live in other states/countries, so it's not that big of a deal, but I would definitely like if there was some further clarification, just in case there comes a time when it's just me and my family/close friends (those that share IPs) that happen to be logging in within the timeframe.

After all, it never hurts to add clarifications.

Hi Fel,

When we verify the activity of the Haven Worlds, we will check the account's information and take into consideration guildmates playing with the same IP. If most of your guildmates play on the same IP but are verified to be unique accounts, we will tag your guild as active.

Thanks. Though that might not help in some cases since I think my Sister's account is under my information since I was the one that set it up for her. Should be okay with my other friends and fiancee, etc... but good to know about the IP information.

Thread : News  Preview message : #980923  Replies : 30  Views : 802
posté September 23, 2016, 06:17:08 | #2

Quote (Flatops @ 20 September 2016 12:29) *

Quote (aitanuas @ 19 September 2016 18:10) *
3 member from 3 different account in 6 months seems legit but: "paid accounts" or free ones?
To me it would be the same :-) but it may be worth to be more precise about this.
Thanks.

Hi aitanuas,

An account that is paying or F2P is not a requirement for us to determine if the Haven World owner is active or not. What is important is that the guild must have 3 or more active and unique members to retain ownership of their Haven World.
Cool. Not gonna answer my question about the IP addresses then?

Thread : News  Preview message : #980136  Replies : 30  Views : 802
posté September 20, 2016, 09:29:57 | #3

Quote (Sabi @ 19 September 2016 22:40) *

Quote (aitanuas @ 19 September 2016 18:11) *
Seguchi-sama it specifies already: 3 different accounts
That is correct and thank you for precising it as well.

I would like there to be clarification if this counts as IP sharing or..? My sister and I play on my IP, my Fiancee sometimes plays here, sometimes plays at her house. My friend sometimes plays here, sometimes plays at her house. Etc. Because if it goes off of IP sharing as a way to determine identity, then that isn't exactly fair?

I mean, yes, we do have guild members that live in other states/countries, so it's not that big of a deal, but I would definitely like if there was some further clarification, just in case there comes a time when it's just me and my family/close friends (those that share IPs) that happen to be logging in within the timeframe.

After all, it never hurts to add clarifications.  

Thread : News  Preview message : #979894  Replies : 30  Views : 802
posté September 16, 2016, 21:37:41 | #4

Quote (donnu @ 13 September 2016 21:27) *
checkout this thread if interested in costumes
Click here

I apologize for the costume guide being out of date by almost a year. I stopped playing for a long while, and haven't been able to get back into it yet due to a job issue. @_@
Thank you for linking this though! This makes me happy lol.

In regards to the rarest... I would definitely say the Ballotwine one is one of the rarest simply because it was obtained by like 1 person, and Ballotwine has been a piece of trash ever since and hasn't granted such a costume ever again.

However, if we talk about obtainable or possibility of re-release being a factor, there are several that seem super rare, but might get re-released... however Nox costume probably won't ever be re-released because it was part of the Kickstarter, which is over now.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #979589  Replies : 22  Views : 918
posté September 16, 2016, 21:32:35 | #5
I agree with Kikuihimonji about the clarification thing though.. like.. does this mean 3 members logging in at the same time, logging in total, logging in briefly, logging in for 1+ hour each time, do they HAVE to make changes to the HW? By changes do you mean moving deco, upgrading/creating a building, adding planting spaces, like.. what are we talking about here? Something as simple as planting/harvesting? planting and fighting monsters? Making sales on the HW marketboard?

I do appreciate the attempts to make this not crummy like last auction was. I still feel bad for the guilds that lost their HWs, though, especially the ones that had decos and other things that cost real money in them... like items that might have been stored in the tabs associated with the HW.

Tsk tsk.

Thread : News  Preview message : #979587  Replies : 30  Views : 802
posté September 05, 2016, 15:04:15 | #6

Quote (FancyThatOne @ 10 August 2016 01:13) *
be nice to see how long that takes

*Soon*

Still waiting.. I haven't seen anything said about this in a while now.

Thread : News  Preview message : #978330  Replies : 153  Views : 5158
posté September 05, 2016, 15:02:37 | #7
Complete mishandling of the entire situation involving HW Auctions on Ankama's part.... very poorly thought out, if it was thought out at all.

My condolences about your stuffed dragon babies. Ankama says they'll return the things, but I highly doubt everyone that lost things will be compensated accordingly. All of the decorations, the kamas, the investments/time, resource points... it's total crap. :C

I hope to one day witness your massive dragon plush collection. Good luck.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #978329  Replies : 11  Views : 713
posté August 22, 2016, 20:05:05 | #8
I have seen these selling anywhere from 50mk to 250mk, so I would suggest using it and selling it in-game to get high profits for yourself?

Because the chances of being allowed to sell it for real money, despite having paid into it via the kickstarter, will be slim to none given Ankama's policy on selling game items for real money. And by the time you got a response via support or mod/admin/cm, it'd be past the redemption date.

Good luck.
(though I must admit, I own the costume already, and find it rather fun. hopefully you enjoy the costume, or can sell it to someone that does!)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976539  Replies : 11  Views : 661
posté August 20, 2016, 00:27:02 | #9

Quote (Sabi @ 17 August 2016 23:01) *
Hi guys,

There are currently no talks of servers being merged for WAKFU, however it is important for us to still hear and get your feedback on things to share with the team, therefore I just wanted to quickly pop into the discussion to say so.

No merger.
No merger.
No merger.

I say this because I want to keep all of my items, all my costumes, my pets, my emotes, my titles, all my crafting perfections on all characters..... my guild, our guild space/HW (lol you'll just sell it out from under us anyway..), and everything that I've worked so hard for. I don't want any of my characters renamed. I don't want to lose ANYTHING! I've put so much money into my accounts over the years. Thousands of dollars, I'm sure, if you add it all up since 2012, between subscription pay, boutique purchases, heroes...

If I lost all my stuff on my accounts, all my collections, everything associated with my guild, etc... I would never come back because eff that.

So, no merger.

This post has been edited by FeldePard - October 01, 2016, 22:37:24.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #976217  Replies : 30  Views : 1001
posté August 15, 2016, 22:06:20 | #10
I agree that this should be something bought with guild points.

That being said, does this mean it bound to the account? Can I trade it to another character? Can I give it as a gift to my guild leader? etc?

These are important things that really need to be attached to item information since you guys like to practically bind these things to our souls .. so..

Thread : News  Preview message : #975658  Replies : 22  Views : 885
posté August 12, 2016, 00:03:50 | #11
I did really love the mobile arenas. I wish they were back. :C

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #975271  Replies : 10  Views : 411
posté August 09, 2016, 22:39:56 | #12
Are you still selling Flea Love? If so, what's your price on just Flea Love? If not, thanks anyway!

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #975083  Replies : 1  Views : 123
posté August 09, 2016, 22:05:35 | #13

Quote (Flatops @ 08 August 2016 06:46) *

Quote (Flatops @ 28 July 2016 09:44) *
Hello everyone,

We've been reading your feedback about the latest Haven World auctions, and we are aware of your concerns, notably the notice time, rules in determining inactive Haven Worlds, and lost investments. I have noted them down and forwarded to the team for discussion.

Hi guys,

An update, we are exploring options for the possibility of a compensation. Nothing is final as the team is still in discussion. We will have more information to share by next week.

Compensation? How about you refund all of the kamas the guild put into the HW from Auction Purchase, to all building purchases, to all the decos... that were REAL MONEY btw, and everything else that they put into the HW that you stole out from under them?

And also change your "criteria" from that daily player crap. If the HW is clearly in use by more than 1 account, you should leave it alone. Or better yet, you should get the name of the guild leader, and contact them about the use of the haven world in order to find out how active it really is. I mean, you're umbrella-terming the entire thing, and it's bs.

So now, as I've said before, I look forward to the "further discussion" you all are having in regards to this. I hope that it isn't band-aided because this is a real problem, and you lost a lot of trust of the people this affected, or will affect.

Thread : News  Preview message : #975078  Replies : 153  Views : 5158
posté August 05, 2016, 23:55:43 | #14
How about some addresses to the HavenWorld auction issues, and the BS of people losing their havenworlds?

Or the people that are in a constant state of fear because, despite fully expanding their HWs and filling them with buildings, planting areas, decos, etc... they still have to worry about whether or not they are "active enough" because some bs criteria about "must have such and such amount of people logging in daily" ... etc?

I'd like to see that addressed pretty much Yesterday at this point.

Thread : News  Preview message : #974776  Replies : 99  Views : 2691
posté August 05, 2016, 23:47:36 | #15
That thing is ugly af.

It's less summer and more "hey it looks like a bunch of stuff from bilbiza and sufokia had a love child"

Thread : News  Preview message : #974774  Replies : 8  Views : 393
posté July 28, 2016, 11:03:26 | #16

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 28 July 2016 09:05) *
^ wow.

Talk about not giving a $#*! o.o Flatops edited your message because of supposed foul language yet he can't care enough to answer.

Interesting. Thanks for that, it's clear that you guys really care about your english community.
Roooofl this was the best comment I logged in to view. I love it.
But yeah I was feeling the same way and then Boom Flatops responded lol. Best.
It's also kind of funny because there's still foul language in my post, it looks like. Makes me wonder what is considered foul language. Sometimes I vomit swears and don't realize it. I think that's my first admin/mod/cm/whatever edited post.. amusing.

Quote (Flatops @ 28 July 2016 09:44) *
Hello everyone,

We've been reading your feedback about the latest Haven World auctions, and we are aware of your concerns, notably the notice time, rules in determining inactive Haven Worlds, and lost investments. I have noted them down and forwarded to the team for discussion.

Thank you for making a visual post so we can see that we're actually getting attention drawn to this other than the previous comment made in regards to it (which was quoted somewhere above?)

I look forward to reading responses in regard to this Discussion. .....  

Thread : News  Preview message : #973732  Replies : 153  Views : 5158
posté July 27, 2016, 18:37:35 | #17

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 27 July 2016 10:11) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 27 July 2016 07:11) *
This person. You are my hero today, I agree with everything you're saying because unlike Ankama's 'legal so we can do anything' decisions, it makes sense. It would be nice if Sabi or Flatops could ask around and actually help us out with an answer here. Honestly I also don't understand why taking things away from your old dedicated and loyal players, to give to newer ones who might leave after they discover the dark side of Wakfu, makes any sense.
Anywayz, FeldePard said it best and I'm really curious to see if Sabi or Flatops reply to his/her post.
Why thank you. XD
But yeah, I don't understand why they are doing this... why there wasn't more warning.. why the criteria is absolute trash... it's like they WANT to push away the people that have stuck with them through the years....

Quote (xXxMathsdebatorxXx @ 27 July 2016 14:29) *
My guild's HW wasn't put on sale thankfully but now I'm hella scared it might be on the next auction. Why? Because guilds don't last forever, big guilds fall, they go through depression periods then they revive, the cycle goes on. My guild currently is on the extreme depression end of the stick, but that doesn't mean it's 'inactive'.

To all the new or up and coming guilds who are super aspired to become a stable foothold within your server, THINK TWICE before buying a HW. Because your guild will go through depression times and all your efforts put into your HW will go to waste if you're unlucky enough to be on the low end during the auction. This so called 'formula' for encouraging better use of HW will prevent guilds from investing in their HWs. Big guilds will be on their toes, medium sized guilds will be too scared to buy jack shit, and small guilds might not even want a HW because they simply don't have the kama and rp to test on a potential home whether it'll lasts or not.

And Flatops, this whole "Make full use of Haven Worlds!" reason is utter horse shit, only ignorant greenhorns fall for that, here's how it'll pan out. Some newb creates a guild, full of optimism and aspirations, buys a HW and thinks "Diddlydoo yeah! A HW! Now I have a place to call home/base/whatevs!". Has trouble retaining or recruiting due to inexperience, shit server population/lack of actives and big/medium/other small guilds competing - loses HW. And all he managed to do was buy a freakin' guild hall and a house. Now that EXACT HW LOCATION used to belong to a big guild that got their HW ripped from them, it was fully expanded, developed, upgraded, decorated to their satisfaction with tons and tons of achievement decos/OG decos/crafted decos etc. Lots of resources came from its farms, mines, ponds you name it.

Now compare both scenarios and tell me, which one made more use of the HW? Because going by your methods the HW will just keep on switching owners and it'll take a long long time for it to manifest into what it used to be when that big guild owned it.

But I imagine you peeps at Ankama don't really give two shits about us player right? Especially the old loyal ones, so heres to another year of diddlydoo around.

^This.

"But gaiz noobz unlock HW to full potential way more than guild dat been 'round since day 1 even coz guild dat been 'round not as active even if they spent aaaaalllll the years putting into HW.. dur hur coz no guild can ever recruit more ppl again after slow periods dur hur... y bother wit warning ppl amirite?? lol look at my list of criteria that is pretty stupid tbh!"

That's all I feel right now. I legit feel like Ankama just slapped everyone in the face, and now people are terrified of losing the hard work (and money, because some people bought boutique items to display, as well as boutique items to flip for a profit in-game like potions and costumes, etc to fund the expansions of HWs) that took YEARS to develop.

Absolute trash.

My faith in Ankama was unsteady before, because of the way things were progressing, but now it's be thoroughly rocked and I have no trust. Only fear that we will lose one of the most important things in our guild's existence, something we've put so much into.

I actually feel sorry for anyone that buys a Haven World that belonged to a guild that had it wrongfully stolen from them. That must feel pretty shitty at the end of the day. I certainly know MY conscience would be absolutely mortified to have some homeless guild sitting outside all of the time, thinking back on better days when they didn't have to worry about being evicted....

This post has been edited by [Flatops] - October 01, 2016, 22:37:24.
Reason for edit : Foul language
Thread : News  Preview message : #973677  Replies : 153  Views : 5158
posté July 27, 2016, 07:11:01 | #18
I think that if your HW has no opened up areas, no buildings, and your guild is inactive, or has "1 or 2" only signing in daily, then giving them 1 month notice to get their act together is one thing... but pulling the rug out from under them, over some bs criteria, is another.

Some of the guilds with large, expanded, filled haven worlds are waiting for more content, and don't sign in daily. They are still active. I want to know more detail about the criteria... does the "not active in months" override the "1-2 daily players" crap?

What do you define as daily play, anyway? Is there some time limit we have to be logged on for to be considered active? So if we don't play the game for 1+ hour per day, then we're not active enough? 30+ minutes? Is just logging in enough? I mean, come on, we don't know??

I don't want to live in a constant state of fear about losing our HW. I posted in our FB page about it, to try to get everyone to come back from their vacations and breaks and hiatus in order to make sure we don't lose our HW, but who knows when Ankama will start the carpet pulling again??

But like I said, I understand if there's an obvious "no one is using this, it's not even developed" ... I get that... but just because a guild has a slow season doesn't mean that they aren't working hard, that they haven't worked hard, and that they aren't planning a new recruiting event, etc.

So like I said, the criteria is BS. I'd really like some guarantee that this isn't going to happen just because we take breaks from the game. Because it's not fair. :/ I don't care if someone is crying in a corner because their guild wants a HW. We worked hard for ours.. we still work hard for it... but it's not fair to get the "You don't play as often as Guild A so even though you spent 3 years building up your HW, we're still going to just give it to someone else." especially in this game.. Wakfu of all games.. are you kidding me....

---

also adding, I still don't know why they don't just add some more spaces for active guilds to bid on as well, instead of just tearing HWs away from guilds that are smaller. To me, it feels like some of these guilds are being punished just because they aren't bigger guilds... and that's not fair either.

Just make a few more spots in each area. :C
Your server populations are low. Instead of us all fighting over things, you could just offer some more things. It's still a kama sink, if that's what you're after.

Thread : News  Preview message : #973620  Replies : 153  Views : 5158
posté July 26, 2016, 02:37:47 | #19

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 25 July 2016 10:05) *

Quote (Flatops @ 18 July 2016 11:33) *
Hello Haven World landlords,

First of all, we would like to apologise for the short notice in auctioning off inactive Haven Worlds. For future auctions, we will make sure to provide more preparation time.

Second, a lot of you have been asking why we have decided to auction off Haven Worlds with only 1 or 2 active guild members. A Haven World is designed to be owned and used by a guild, and not by a couple of persons, as it's full potential could not be achieved.

Due to the limited number of Haven Worlds, there are some guilds with an active membership that do not own one. We would like to give these guilds a chance in owning a Haven World by hosting this auction. Hopefully the new landlords will unleash the Haven World's full potential.

Lastly, a Haven World is a hot commodity, now is a good time to discuss amongst guilds for an agreement in pooling resources such as a guild merger or sharing of Kamas and materials in order to maintain it, as now you know our requirements for it not to be sold in the future.

Thank you for reading this long post and hope that we have clarified our decision.

Sure! this WAS the idea when you guys weren't trying to lose players every other day by being unfair, not giving a damn about the english community etc. I've lost so many of my friends and alliances with amazing and great guilds because of your decisions.... So don't try to make this whole thing seem sensible or noble, because it's anything but.

PS. yeah I'm angry, you would be as well if you lost so many friends over the years because they just didn't want to deal with how little you guys give a crap. So honestly, if there are only 2-3 people left trying to stay afloat with a guild that used to be bustling with people and activity, who's truly to blame here and why are the remaining people being punished only to once again prove how little you care about us and what little we have left after all the bad decisions made deterring people from coming back. Let's not even get started with being reimbursed or compensated with items they worked hard for and resource points kamas etc.. If you guys truly cared there would be a system set in place that once you "lose" your haven world due to "inactivity" that all your items will be placed in a compensation chest of some sorts and have the resource points and money be available if and only if a haven world is purchased again. Seems only fair to me and at least you guys aren't just giving your players the middle finger saying, we have the right to, so we will. Just in case you wondered, that's exactly the kind of thing that makes people leave a game. If you truly don't give a damn, why would those people have stayed. Yes it's arguable as to why I am here but it's a long story and I've already said a lot.

Honestly just think Ankama or anyone who bothered reading this comment, if all your hard work just got wiped. Be it a character, a guild, a guild chest, a Haven world etc. and then to have someone shove the fact that they have the legal right to do so in your face instead of sympathizing on what they had just done or come up with some solution that would imply they do care about us. Would you not quit?
If I lost any of those and got such a response..I know I would.

I know I have made so many edits to this post, it's because I just wish things could be a little different. I truly love this game, I love Dofus as well. I very badly want to continue supporting the dream of the creator of this wonderful franchise as a fellow creator myself I know what it feels like. So I do not want to bash this game or tell people to quit, if anything please don't lol because I miss how full of life Remington (my server since the beginning) had been. I do believe in fairness and honesty though thus making this post. I realize that it's easy to make demands or ask things especially when we don't have to deal with everything that making that possible demands etc. Yet as I said, I made this post out of anger because I love this game and do not wish to see more people leave. But also not at the cost of them just being shushed or shoved away/ignored. Sacrifices need to be made to make a great/successful game, but no community or supporter should ever be the sacrifice.

We have more than 1 or 2 active guild members! We just don't all sign in on the same day! You said DAILY ACTIVE GUILD MEMBERS... I don't care how hot a freaking commodity a Haven World is, we've worked hard since HWs were released to get our HW where it is today and it's total bs that you're saying we aren't using it to its full potential so you're going to eventually take it away from us?? That's total crap. It's bs and you freaking know it! We're all on summer breaks, we're all working and playing when we can. So just because we aren't playing as often as you feel we should be playing, regardless of how much real money or time or support we've invested in your freaking game, you're going to rip it all away from us anyway?

Way to go about showing you actually don't give a flying frick about what we actually do in this game, or how we achieve things over time.

Your game already has a crap population and you're about to drive out a ton of people.

I don't support this at all. I could understand if the HavenWorld was like.. empty... or very minimal inside.. if it was just a single person harvesting everything for days.. but what about people like us? We have a large guild but aren't as active as other large guilds. We sign in, just not a ton of us daily... but our HW is maxed out all spaces bought, we're working on building more buildings for bonuses but we've got a TON of buildings already! Manors, too! Marketplace, lots of plots, houses and houses and houses...

And you're going to tear that away from us because we don't meet a requirement that is BS to begin with? That's all I see.

Maybe you should consider making more HW spaces instead of ripping away existing HWs from people. Because eff this.

(Also, assuming the auction rips it away from people.. then.. people losing their HWs are losing everything inside of it... all of their hard work.. their decos... everything... how is that fair or right?)

Thread : News  Preview message : #973529  Replies : 153  Views : 5158
posté July 24, 2016, 19:37:25 | #20

Factors considered for a Haven World to be auctioned are A guild that once held a Haven World has been disbanded, leaving the Haven World empty. A guild that owns a Haven World only has one or two daily active members. A guild that owns a Haven World has not been active in the last few months.

Um excuse me wtf

Who the hell thinks that a guild with only one or two daily active members should have their haven world auctioned off??? Like it's our fault that some guildies took time off?

If you ever auction my haven world out from under me, you won't ever see me coming back. Because that's bullshit. We worked hard for our haven world and I think that it's absolute trash that you use this as a criteria for selling the haven world out from under someone.

Some of our most active guildies are taking time off for school, work, and vacations. So this is just total crap.. :C

In addition:

I request that the top 5 ranked members be messaged or something before Ankama sells the haven world out from under them. Guilds might be "inactive" in terms of not being insanely large, but forcing the loss of a haven world and everything inside of it is BS and needs to be addressed.

Because legit if we lose our HW I'm so done. Been here like 4-5 years with you, supported your kickstarter, paid into subscriptions... into Heroes.... please find a better criteria to judge an "inactive" guild/haven world. :|

Thread : News  Preview message : #973403  Replies : 153  Views : 5158