Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

FeldePard's profile
2352 Posts (1.72 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 01:38:21 | #1
It says right in the boutique when you purchase that buying 1 slot for 30 days and buying another slot for 30 days will just be 1 slot for 60 days.

You literally have to buy the '2 heroes for 30 days' to get it to even do anything.

Though, admittedly, when I clicked 'improve' within the game, it let me "improve" both slots independently.

The whole thing is relatively confusing, but yeah... I hope you get your thing figured out. If you wait for 3 days and nothing happens with support, post in the support technical assistance thread with your ticket number.

I get about a 1 - 2 week turn around time with my tickets, idk.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #927720  Replies : 14  Views : 269
posté November 24, 2015, 23:19:21 | #2
Thanks for the updates! I'll get this stuff in the main post when I'm not on mobile!

Also, lol Owlite didn't scam me, that was an image from a post from a long time ago, when we were originally trying to get all the costumes, emblems and insignias from over a year or something ago. That thread failed miserably, so I let it die and remade this one instead.

And yeah, the brakmarian merc is missing because I haven't done that one yet. Feel free to post it if you have it! Otherwise, it'll get updated as I obtain it in the game. (I think I'm like halfway done with the merc questline for brak!)

Thanks again everyone for posting! I'll try to get this updated sometime between now and the weekend. I have work, and am sick, and the holiday is a thing for the US, etc.. X3

Have a good Thanksgiving!

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #927511  Replies : 16  Views : 1242
posté November 24, 2015, 22:45:09 | #3
I agree on the subject of herbs being faster. You don't have to run for items, or worry about drop rates. If you have seal + billhook, it goes faster.

I know that with miner, I have the seal, the miner hat, lvl 50 snoofle, bum sack, and goldigger's pick, so I get 7s and 8s pretty much constantly. However, leveling with the miner still takes longer because I have to run around and mine the nodes.

It takes longer to mine than harvest an herb, but with mining, you also have roughly a 6 to 7 minute respawn time, on top of the fact that you aren't always the only one mining or trying to mine anyway. All that being said, if you are multiboxing, it will always go faster.

On a side note, while Tailor really sucks to level, the hardest/most irritating thing to level is Chef. Hitting 100 back when there was no recipes after 75 all the way to 90 was a total diddlydoo. At least there's recipes there now, but making the whole line is still vastly more difficult than any other profession atm.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #927502  Replies : 12  Views : 479
posté November 22, 2015, 23:03:27 | #4
Honestly, the original insignia was created when they pushed back the mount release. We were given something that didn't really exist much in the game up until that point, and that was relics. Meridia, when it was released, was pretty awesome. it's been nerfed since then.

The addition of the 180 token ferox is so that we don't have to exchange our meridias to get it. Originally, we were supposed to swap the meridia insignia for the ferox mount, that was the original intent. But it has been changed so we can keep them both now.

This isn't so nice to the players just starting out that want the stuff, BUT... this setup is really for the veteran players who were there when the almanax tokens were created. We didn't just used to pray every day, we had to hunt down mobs, or hunt items, and drop them off at the temple in order to get a token. We worked pretty hard to get our meridia insignia.

Some of us got two titles originally, the meridian star title for finishing the quest (meridia effect), and then the almaniac title, for finishing it before september 18th 2013, when the 1 year of tokens would be ending, roughly. But when we were originally fighting for those tokens, it was because we thought we were getting the ferox.

So... I know it might seem 'stupid' to some people now, but for those of us that HAVE done all these things, it's kind of like ... a finalization to something that was promised for 2 years...

But yeah, be careful to do the actual 360 token quest, because it's not possessing the insignia/costume that allows you to get the ferox, it's having completed the QUEST that requires it. Pay attention to that, or you'll be wasting your kamas/time/efforts/whatever.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #927198  Replies : 17  Views : 478
posté November 22, 2015, 22:57:50 | #5

Quote (rdo201 @ 22 November 2015 21:23) *
Currently I'm level 80 tailor, I think I'll write guide next week, with possible ways of leveling. Saying short, leveling tailor worse than any of weapon profession and much worse than gathering profession because it's basic recipes - they require 9-10 herbs, when weaponry require 5 minerals for recipe.

They do require more herbs BUT... the thing about that is that herbs can be gathered en mass very easily/quickly, especially if the person has the Seal of Companionship + Esk Billhook. If the person can also multibox, the alt could be gathering the seeds, and the character with the items can be gathering the herbs. It goes very fast that way. or rather, faster than without, at least. It's still a pain, though, especially if one doesn't have those items.

Still, gathering the herbs is a lot more guaranteed than hunting down the items to craft the actual gears. Takes less time, overall. However, you get a lot less XP.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #927196  Replies : 12  Views : 479
posté November 22, 2015, 22:55:36 | #6

Quote (ReiYano @ 22 November 2015 22:54) *
If there are moon island mobs in the HW are non subbed people able to fight them?

Yes. :3 Mobs in HW are available to anyone, subbed or not!  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #927195  Replies : 12  Views : 675
posté November 22, 2015, 09:54:35 | #7
It might also be noted that if no one is on to unload the contrabandit's lair tab, though, when it fills up it doesn't seem to tax... that's what has been noticed, anyway. It will still take kamas, however.

Anyway, I'm glad someone is making use of this. I myself won't come battle coz I prefer to keep my drops and kamas.

it might also be noted, for those that don't know, you can't drop frags in the haven worlds. So if you want frags, you have to go to the natural location of the mobs in question!

All that being said, it's a nice thing for those that can't get to certain areas.

Good luck, all.

Also, might want to make the update go into the first post if you can, since that's the post most people see first (and sometimes last) when they come into a thread. :3

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #927116  Replies : 12  Views : 675
posté November 22, 2015, 07:57:01 | #8
Well, when I was leveling tailor to 100, I literally just harvested the stuff to make threads, and whatever. I also offered my services to anyone that wanted anything crafted for tailor of an appropriate level to assist me.

Also, if you prefer leveling by getting assistance from others at a price, there are a variety of folks that take on harvesting jobs.

But honestly, the profession is a butt anyway, regardless. A few guildies and myself were leveling tailor, and as one outgrew materials, they handed them down to other guildies, so finding guildies that have out-leveled goods is another good way to go through the levels.

Oh, and stockpiling the materials and waiting for a double xp weekend (or at least at 50%) is also quicker, too...

And crafting in the outposts if the village bonuses are up helps.

Other than that, I don't have much advice. :c Good luck.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #927108  Replies : 12  Views : 479
posté November 21, 2015, 06:06:57 | #9
My suggestion is that this goes in the suggestion forum. >.>

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #927001  Replies : 21  Views : 594
posté November 21, 2015, 02:51:44 | #10

Quote (Sabi @ 21 November 2015 02:11) *
Hi FeldePard!

Thank you for reporting this to us, we have forwarded your report to the team to have it checked on and corrected as needed.

If you have any ticket number, please also feel free to share that with us.

Thank you in advance.

*Moved to technical issues forum.

Thanks Sabi. I hope this all gets fixed.

The ticket number is #1499780

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #926983  Replies : 2  Views : 132
posté November 21, 2015, 00:42:45 | #11
Heroes: Time Remaining STILL Not Right?? Okay, I had let my heroes lapse, because paydays lol.. HOWEVER... once again, I purchase heroes, and the time remaining is wrong.

30 days =/= 29 days and 15 hours.

I will be filing another ticket, but I am putting this here because people need to see that they are getting screwed on hours remaining when they buy heroes. Last time it was 29 days and 17 hours, this time it's 29 days and 15 hours.

Fix this. Those few hours that make up the final day might not seem like much on the grand scale, but these are hours that we are paying for, and we are not getting them. So please fix this.

I will include my second screenshot in my report, but due to the sensitive materials on it, I will not include it here. However, I encourage people that, if making a report/filing a ticket about this, include the screenshot of your time remaining from your heroes window, and also your heroes 30 day purchase that shows that you paid the ogrines and the timestamp in which you did so. File your ticket immediately, too, if you can.

This is the second time I am filing for this. It's been a while. You'd think this would be fixed by now?

Please bring this to the attention of those in charge of it? This isn't like some random bug in the game, this is straight up taking money from the player if you don't give them the hours they are actually purchasing.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #926961  Replies : 2  Views : 132
posté November 21, 2015, 00:17:39 | #12
5k ogrines? x.x; for a CHANCE at all of them. 5k ogrines... I could buy two heroes for a month... that's stupid.

Guess I'll just stalk the marketboard for a golden krakotte, since that's the only golden pet I actually need because I have the rest of them already. Oh well.

Thread : News  Preview message : #926954  Replies : 8  Views : 249
posté November 20, 2015, 03:14:21 | #13
Maybe in PvP, that is a problem, but people in PvE need that in order to survive some of this later content... especially when you have Kannibal mobs whacking you for like 3k-4k dmg in a single turn.

I think that the focus needs to be having heal resist act a certain way in PvP than PvE... because honestly... the only time I ever see anyone complain about someone getting heals is in PvP.

The differences between PvP and PvE honestly need to be addressed. I understand that the game allows for PvP and that's cool, but nerfs happening because of PvP affect the player's experience with PvE, and that isn't fair. Some of us do not participate in PvP, and to be nerfed because of it is just not cool.

I would also like to state that I main a cra, and alt enutrofs, so the heal resist affects me very little. I do have an eni, but he definitely is not at the point of healing 5k (must be nice...) I think he heals like 800 right now, baby eni.

But I'm just saying, if people were to consider the overall affect of the heal resist in general, that would be nice.

I am assuming you are complaining because of PvP? Excuse me if I am wrong. I do see the point where it concerns PvP, but not so much for PvE.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #926792  Replies : 15  Views : 403
posté November 17, 2015, 10:38:45 | #14

Quote (Flatops @ 17 November 2015 08:26) *
Hi Fel,

We wanted the community to highlight to everyone what their favorite Wakfu class is, and instead of just having a simple Q&A or poll, we wanted the message to be shared through the arts. For this event, we have chosen the theme to be a button pin design.

For the 100x100 px size, it's just a smaller version of your actual entry. We have an idea for its use in the future, but we have to test some technicalities for our idea to happen. So for now please focus on designing a button pin ^^.

For the number of prizes, the button pin design will be the one judged and not per class.

Ah. I see.

Well, I will take this into consideration. Thank you for the response.

Thread : News  Preview message : #926124  Replies : 24  Views : 1029
posté November 17, 2015, 07:42:28 | #15
I have a question about this....

And I know it seems maybe stupid to ask but...

Why? Why 100x100? I think that if we are making a contest entry, we should be allowed to know what the entry/our version of the art will be used for? Sabi said that nothing was going to be used commercially (aka you're not going to sell it) but I think if we knew what it would be used for exactly, that perhaps it could influence the nature of our entry....

For instance, you are asking for button pin designs... 100x100... with button examples... yet you state that you will not use this commercially... but it's clear that you are going for "button pins" or you wouldn't be asking for button pin designs...

You say you have something in mind for the 100x100 version.... the contest is about button pin designs... so my guess is that you want to create button pins... However.... you can't create button pins for free, so .. investing money into it requires getting a return/profit, and that becomes commercial....

I'm sorry, I just don't get it...

Can we get some clarification...? I mean.. I get wanting to have surprises for the community, but you're asking artists to make art for a contest that will have a further meaning down the road....

.... and I don't understand why this further "plan of the future" or whatever can't be elaborated on....

I want to enter, I admit, but I'm also concerned about the future of the contest entries on the whole...?

I don't think I'm being unreasonable in asking for clarification and elaboration though... Feel free to chastise me publicly if you think I'm being thus.

Also, why only 3 prizes if you have 15 classes? Just curious.

This post has been edited by FeldePard - November 17, 2015, 07:50:33.
Thread : News  Preview message : #926103  Replies : 24  Views : 1029
posté November 16, 2015, 11:22:47 | #16
Not bugged. Completed it on an alt recently and helped another person do it as well.

We only had 3 characters. It's difficult, but not impossible. Definitely not bugged, though.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #925998  Replies : 5  Views : 243
posté November 16, 2015, 04:44:59 | #17
Disappearing Fragments? Character: Nyne Valten
Date/Time: 15 Nov 2015, 7:40 PDT
Server: Nox

Description: I purchased a lucloak fragment from the haven world market board. Fragment clearly in my inventory. I also go to the xelorium past dungeon, and I get a linked lucloak fragment. The lucloak fragment I bought off the marketboard suddenly disappears, and the linked one is in its inventory space. I'm pretty angry since lucloak fragments are not cheap. :|

Reproducibility? Eff that, I'm not trying to reproduce that. Someone with tons of kamas can go try to reproduce that, but I'm not wasting mine.

I'll never see that frag again, but it's whatever. Just letting you know that it happened.

Also, there's a typo in the linked lucloak fragment description.

Thread : 1.44 Bug Reports  Preview message : #925965  Replies : 1  Views : 60
posté November 14, 2015, 20:13:40 | #18

Quote (Psyden @ 14 November 2015 18:04) *
Masqueraider emblem

Water festival costume
Devious googoo costume
Hunter costume
Kannibal costume

Ign prince-of-Persia

Hustler had a Hunter Costume for sale, I don't know if he still does.

Masqueraider, Devious Googoo, Water Festival... I have all those.

I'll be on later tonight, so if you don't get them in the meantime, well..  

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #925777  Replies : 5  Views : 111
posté November 14, 2015, 08:03:04 | #19

Quote (Goblin-Cleaver @ 14 November 2015 06:42) *
Cool. I am on Rochambeau, Jankenpon or Shoushiling typically.

I can't seem to find it.. which is strange, because I'm pretty sure I had it. Checked all my bookshelves and whatnot.. Will ask my guildies though, coz they might have picked it up out of bookshelf in HW or something.

I'll let you know (or if I happen to drop one in the meantime.)

Good luck! Will be in touch though hope someone else can help you out in the meantime, or hope you randomly drop it in the super near future!

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #925722  Replies : 6  Views : 175
posté November 14, 2015, 06:12:46 | #20

Quote (Goblin-Cleaver @ 14 November 2015 05:39) *
Only by having a bookcase in a haven world and having rights to change the world. Otherwise, no, not tradable.

Hm. I'll check my alts and see if I have it.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #925708  Replies : 6  Views : 175