Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

FeldePard's profile
Statistics
1864 Posts (1.85 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 09:20:54 | #1

Quote (Heartyace @ 27 November 2014 08:24) *

Quote (Agosta @ 27 November 2014 07:27) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 27 November 2014 07:26) *
Yes, source this please?

Also, I'm not sure xelorium is even ready. I was on beta, and the questline glitched out majorly, preventing me and my fiancee from going any further in the questline because we got stuck inside of a table which the questline forcefully puts us into...

So honestly, I'd rather wait for Xelorium to be ... not broken... even if it sucks a little because I super want to play it..

You know it doesn't take over 2 weeks to fix a respawn point right?
Not when your Ankama!

Just like it doesn't take 2 years to fix a thistle glitch, right?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801581  Replies : 15  Views : 657
posté Yesterday - 07:26:53 | #2
Yes, source this please?

Also, I'm not sure xelorium is even ready. I was on beta, and the questline glitched out majorly, preventing me and my fiancee from going any further in the questline because we got stuck inside of a table which the questline forcefully puts us into...

So honestly, I'd rather wait for Xelorium to be ... not broken... even if it sucks a little because I super want to play it..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801554  Replies : 15  Views : 657
posté Yesterday - 07:23:38 | #3
Thank you for confirming this happened to you. Another person I talked to didn't have a problem. I heard though that Mango also had this problem. It prevents us from proceeding with this storyline because we have to teleport out or relog... and there is no way to get back to that girl's house.... because if you go back into the Enurado entrance to the bookshelf.. and use the shelf... the portal is inactive...

Please fix this...

I'm not sure how we can get back into her house though after the sram ambush since the whole portal thing is completely useless now... but this is questline breaking and if you release this .. D: it's going to be a sad thing

Thread : New Bugs  Preview message : #801551  Replies : 2  Views : 112
posté Yesterday - 01:12:46 | #4

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 27 November 2014 00:31) *

Quote (Agosta @ 26 November 2014 23:10) *
Devs said december
where, out of curiosity?

Yeah. Sources speak louder than anything. I'd like to see where this was confirmed by a Dev?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801440  Replies : 302  Views : 7609
posté November 26, 2014, 10:31:14 | #5
If they did the black friday or cyber monday sale they would have to announce it like... you know... now...ish..?

Because, let's face it.. it makes people pretty angry that you announce a sale that's like one or two days only... on the day that it's happening. Some warning is usually nice but hey whatevers.

If we do have something I hope it's on Cyber Monday because that would make more sense, seeing as this is an online community.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801172  Replies : 16  Views : 530
posté November 26, 2014, 07:09:17 | #6

Quote (Madd1 @ 26 November 2014 02:41) *
Classic gun jumping going on here. I think if any of us should have learned anything about Ankama it's that they're painfully slow and generally do not communicate well with the international community (I can't speak for the French community, for obvious reasons.)

That said, at least wait for their December deadline to pass before pulling out the pitch forks. Being vets of this game you have no one to blame but yourselves if you expected delivery in a timely fashion.

Peace,
Madd

If you actually read my original post, you can probably see the part where I was talking about the OCTOBER DISTRIBUTION DATE FOR THE DIGITAL REWARDS.

But then again, you already knew that, right? That I was wanting confirmation about the OCTOBER deadline for the distribution of digital rewards. You know, in my post about the AUGUST update about the OCTOBER rewards...?

Being a player of any length of time in this game doesn't change the fact that the months are called different things.

And I'm not sure how you consider polite requests and displays of disappointment to be "pulling out the pitchforks" ...

I don't see any pitchforks in this thread, just some upset people because, once again, this wasn't handled properly.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801125  Replies : 19  Views : 532
posté November 26, 2014, 02:39:01 | #7

Quote (Sabi @ 26 November 2014 02:22) *
To give a general update on this, we are preparing the next Kickstarter update to give more information on where we are regarding the delivery of the rewards.

We apologize for any delays as we were focusing on the OAVs which the Backers were able to have a first exclusive sneak peek of the fruit of their support via the campaign.

So stay tuned for the next update as it will be coming shortly.

So... basically.. what you're saying is "Soon"...

I'm very disappointed, guys. Seriously. Been with you guys for like 3 years and your lack of communication on matters that involve/involved money is very disheartening...

I understand the need to push things back because of scheduling issues in regards to other things, but an announcement about it through your update feature would be great. Because communication is the way you keep your supporters ... well.. supporting!

Please consider telling the Team that we would greatly appreciate some actual updates and feedback for our efforts. As much as it might make me seem like a jerk for saying it, but... I did not just donate to help out the company create something... I donated money in order to reap rewards at a certain level.

It's real money making a real thing to get your company ahead and let them spread their products.... please don't forget that? Real money = would like the benefit of simple communication on a matter. I don't mind if you say "Oh crap, we have to push it back to January!" ... but if you don't tell us what you're doing, or rather.. if your superiors don't tell us what they are doing... how can they expect us to keep supporting them?

Just pass it along, please? Thank you.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801068  Replies : 19  Views : 532
posté November 26, 2014, 00:50:09 | #8
Anyone else have the issue about getting stuck in ole girl's table when you fall after beating the sram ambush just after entering the area for Xelorium? Because it's glitched out and you can't go any further/can't get back to her house at all if you relog or teleport out.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #801037  Replies : 5  Views : 586
posté November 26, 2014, 00:47:58 | #9
Xelorium Glitch When you try to go to Xelorium, and you fight the srams... and you land in ole girl's house.. you get STUCK IN THE TABLE! and you have no way to move. You literally cannot talk to anyone or get out of the table. This happened to both me and my gf while playing.

I teleported out, and she relogged.

Neither of us can get back into Xelorium questline now.

Thread : New Bugs  Preview message : #801036  Replies : 2  Views : 112
posté November 26, 2014, 00:12:33 | #10

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 25 November 2014 04:13) *
Generally CP means what you've done in your Nation, now. If you've done something "bad" in Sufokia, or have your wings up, or probably a few other things, it should be impossible to access it via a Zaap. You'll need to take a Boat.

Hm, the only thing I did in Sufokia was cut a tree to get at the entrance of the koko dungeon... how do I know if it was a bad thing? I don't have my wings up, I don't PvP. Man, this is confusing.
Is there a way to FIX it if I became an outlaw? I don't know how to fix it if CP doesn't matter. I tried planting a ton of plants in a ruined area and that didn't seem to work at all....

Thread : 1.38 Bug Reports  Preview message : #801018  Replies : 5  Views : 124
posté November 26, 2014, 00:02:53 | #11
And also it states this:

Stretch Goal 6 Update: This new exclusive episode is in the making and currently in the writing stage, therefore this episode won’t be included in the Blu-ray delivery in December as we will make it part of a special DVD combined with stretch goal 8 which is the special episode making of video, how exciting, we can’t wait to share those with you!

So this insinuates that there will be a Blu-Ray delivery in December, but.... the digital rewards still haven't been delivered, and there is no information about if the Blu-Ray delivery will happen in December....

I'm very confused about the rewards for your KickStarter.

Sabi --- Can you please give us some updated information on this from the Team (if you can get a response?) Or at least let them know that it'd be nice to get an information-laden Update for the Kickstarter? We are literally in the dark on this.

I looked at the KickStarter comments, and they are riddled with confused people asking about what's going on..

Can we please get some updates? REAL updates?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801009  Replies : 19  Views : 532
posté November 25, 2014, 23:41:31 | #12
So.. Kickstarter Rewards are Where exactly..? "During the month of October we will be sending a VIP access to VHX website in order to receive the following digital rewards: Digital fan package, the PDF art book and the downloadable soundtrack." - says the August 29th Update on Kickstarter

Okay, been sitting here patiently for what seems like an eternity. I've seen updates come and go, and nothing states any further delivery of anything. I have seen no links to access anything that we've been told we are getting. The digital rewards update also doesn't mention the "special in-game item!" either.

I have the $55 level reward, and I know that I am entitled to the digital rewards (at least some of them.) So I'm confused at where these digital rewards are at? There has been no real update on dates about when our rewards are going to be sent?

I'm just confused if I'm missing something, or if they were distributed and I didn't get them, or...? I saw Sabi mention to someone that they "should have been distributed" but there has been nothing mentioned since then?

Is there distribution of things or not? I'm not so much irritated as concerned. I know that Ankama is very busy with this, that and the other, but I'd like to think that my piddly $55 donation still amounts to some kind of response?

I wish that this would be acknowledged in a very visible area so we can stay updated. The update emails aren't really updating us on the things that were listed in the rewards area except for the special OVA information, etc....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801001  Replies : 19  Views : 532
posté November 25, 2014, 23:20:19 | #13
it says we can buy character slots? But we can't? It's not available??

edit: and it also just spins forever on the connecting screen. Oh well... guess I'll just play later or... whatever. u.u;

This post has been edited by FeldePard - November 25, 2014, 23:22:03.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #800995  Replies : 56  Views : 2057
posté November 25, 2014, 02:47:41 | #14
There was no indication that I was? Even if I was, how is that possible if I have highly positive CP?

I have no idea what's going on..  

Thread : 1.38 Bug Reports  Preview message : #800652  Replies : 5  Views : 124
posté November 23, 2014, 05:32:22 | #15
Sufokia missing from havenworld zaap menu Just like the title says. Sufokia ... all of its zaaps.. are missing from our Haven World Zaap for me. Not sure if it's missing for anyone else, but it's missing for me.

character: nyne valten
account: this one
reproducibility: every time I use the zaap, it's not there. it's on other zaaps though.

I dunno, it's just broken?

Thread : 1.38 Bug Reports  Preview message : #799996  Replies : 5  Views : 124
posté November 22, 2014, 02:14:34 | #16
sold sold, thanks.

This post has been edited by FeldePard - November 22, 2014, 07:50:11.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #799585  Replies : 0  Views : 80
posté November 21, 2014, 23:29:33 | #17
Why is there a picture of the Harebourg Haven Bag Kit..... when it's not actually available for purchase??

Thread : News  Preview message : #799553  Replies : 37  Views : 735
posté November 21, 2014, 00:29:26 | #18
There is a lot of delay in animation, and there is a lot of lag. I'm on great internet, and there is just... lag everywhere. I can't even feed my pets without it lagging. :/ it's pretty irritating.

Thread : 1.38 Bug Reports  Preview message : #799056  Replies : 1  Views : 110
posté November 17, 2014, 00:55:21 | #19
Fix this broken plant stuff. Thistles have been bugged (and gobbettes too!) for YEARS

Now it's just getting worse, to the point that we can't do anything about it.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #797329  Replies : 3  Views : 159
posté November 10, 2014, 09:08:27 | #20

Quote (Sabi @ 05 November 2014 08:22) *
The team has confirmed that the digital rewards are on their way, so you will get an update on the Kickstarter page in the next few days, we apologize as we are a little behind due to the preparation of the OAVs.

We thank you for your patience and wishes for you to enjoy them as much as we appreciate the support that we received from this campaign.
Been almost a week... no more information on this? I haven't received any emails or any information about this? Is this even a thing? I don't want to get screwed on this. Paid real money to support the push of the animation... just hopin' to get all the rewards allotted...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #795052  Replies : 10  Views : 941