Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

FeldePard's profile
Statistics
2049 Posts (1.82 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté March 26, 2015, 18:19:12 | #1
Yeah, they don't care. I was told that the rare harvests were "working fine" when I complained about the iridescent obsidian.

People basically told me to shut up and stop complaining.

I really feel for you in this situation, but as a person that has complained about this (I mined up like 6k ores and got 17 rares and one harvest of the rares gave me 7 ores because I had on 5 pieces of mining gear....) I just don't think they care/will listen/we will just be told everything is 'working fine' or we will be told by other players to not complain. :'c

I agree about the refining to achieve rares though... I mean, we can refine cotton to get spun cotton... why can't we refine other things to get the rares. I wouldn't even mind refining 5 or even 10 to get 1 rare .... but I would like to get the rares at least some kind of logical equivalent...

good luck :c

Thread : 1.40 Bug Reports  Preview message : #843628  Replies : 8  Views : 115
posté March 25, 2015, 21:30:38 | #2

Quote (Dy7 @ 25 March 2015 21:18) *
It is usually 2 weeks between the first and the second area of every content. It will be the same there.

Thanks for the info!  

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #843355  Replies : 78  Views : 3114
posté March 25, 2015, 20:47:18 | #3
Excellent about the restat! I was worried.

Now I'm just... concerned at when the actual update will happen? I thought it was supposed to happen Yesterday and it didn't?

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #843336  Replies : 78  Views : 3114
posté March 23, 2015, 07:12:07 | #4

Quote (jpiv @ 23 March 2015 00:42) *
I'm stuck at the same place too, so maybe that's where it ends for now? When's the next update?

It's the end of part one. No one is "stuck" it's just.. not part two yet.

I don't think there is a release date for part two yet, but I could be wrong. Someone said that April 14th, 2015 was a release date for the black crow drago harnesses so that could be the date? I'm not for certain though, but I'm sure you could find the answers you want by looking in the general discussion area, or posting a thread about it there.

Thread : 1.40 Bug Reports  Preview message : #842454  Replies : 3  Views : 174
posté March 22, 2015, 00:23:02 | #5
Can confirm this!

Please fix.

Thread : 1.40 Bug Reports  Preview message : #842166  Replies : 7  Views : 377
posté March 21, 2015, 20:57:33 | #6
Confusing Achievement Bug? Okay I'm not entirely sure this is right...? It says 10/15 achievements in this area... there is only 1 listed.. and the 1 listed is the bugged Ballotwine one that you've made impossible to complete like ever...?

What's going on?

Is this going to be fixed? It's not a big deal, I know that, I don't consider it a priority either, but seriously? What's up with this?

Thread : 1.40 Bug Reports  Preview message : #842054  Replies : 0  Views : 40
posté March 20, 2015, 20:40:53 | #7
War Chief Mount Inventory Visual Glitch So... this keeps happening? If I'm on a pet feeding it, and click to a new pet, and click to the mount... the icon doesn't change. It's not a big bug or anything, but it IS a present bug. Obviously my long-range gobball war chief is not a tamed abomination, so... lol. Nox server.

This post has been edited by FeldePard - March 20, 2015, 20:41:06.
Thread : 1.40 Bug Reports  Preview message : #841748  Replies : 0  Views : 46
posté March 20, 2015, 19:08:40 | #8
"One Foot In The Grave" Quest Bug Server: Nox
Character: Nyne Valten
Map: Astrub Sewers

Description: "One Foot In The Grave" seems to have a bug where part of the mob becomes "undefined" and will not move, and cannot take damage. It will attack if I walk close enough, but if I walk out of its LOS/Range, it just passes its turn/does nothing. It cannot be killed, and you are either forced to stand there the entire time the quest is running, or drop out of the battle/kill yourself.

Reproducibility: It did this three times, at least, but I was able to come back and eventually kill the whole mob.

Screenshot: Click here 

Thread : 1.40 Bug Reports  Preview message : #841701  Replies : 0  Views : 40
posté March 20, 2015, 10:38:13 | #9

Quote (Dy7 @ 19 March 2015 13:49) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 19 March 2015 03:29) *
Missiz Freezz: Will now correctly revive players. At the end of Missiz Freezz' first turn after a player has died, a visual effect will be shown on the dead player. At the end of Missiz Freezz' second turn after a player has died, the player will be revived.
It still bugs at random, just tested

If it still happens, I will need more information to check this out.

My fix has been on beta for a few weeks, with a teleporting potion to get into the boss room. Don't hesitate to try to reproduce it to give informations about the problem.

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 19 March 2015 03:29) *

This is still broken. I posted about this being broken as well. It's broken.. probably will be broken forever at this rate. There isn't much more information that can be given other than it is random, and the situation is always "try to die, don't die, revived by eni or multi, die again.. sometimes res...sometimes stay in limbo forever.. until battle is over?"

I mean, it's broken. :'c there isn't much more information to be offered.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841536  Replies : 30  Views : 1520
posté March 20, 2015, 10:36:03 | #10
A lot of stuff regarding dungeons are broken right now... :c it's really sad. I hope that they get fixed soon because I was planning on crafting these soon...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841535  Replies : 2  Views : 317
posté March 20, 2015, 10:34:58 | #11

Quote (Aacher @ 20 March 2015 05:52) *

Quote (Sabi @ 20 March 2015 04:45) *

Quote (Aacher @ 19 March 2015 17:35) *

Hi guys,

I understand that finding the DVDs on sale can be confusing and concerning, but rest assured that the Blue Rays which are being received by the backers are part of an exclusive pack only for them.
Thank you for your input, Sabi, though I don't think anyone is worried about the blu-ray being "exclusive". I don't think anyone is very upset at all, but the issue, such that it is, is more to do with the fact that it was implied no DVD or blu-ray would be available. This may not have been intentional, but I'm sure some people may have felt pressured to pledge, thinking the Kickstarter was the only way to get it.
Secondly, the fact that it may be bought in stores before the pledges are sent (without telling us too) may also ruffle some feathers.

^ Basically this, yeah.

I'm glad that Wakfu is expanding around the world! I'm happy about Netflix, and dubs. I'm happy that it's becoming bigger/more popular with folks. I'm happy for Ankama and Wakfu! But... what kind of bothers me is that it's available in stores before it's available to the people that helped Ankama make it available as a dub to begin with? To the people that paid to make these things possible? I mean, I didn't pay just to get the items, I paid to help the project. But it's discouraging to see them land in stores before we obtain our pledges? Basically what Aacher said, more or less.

I'm not mad at anything. Just disappointed, I guess... sad, even? I was really hoping it would all be here before my fiancee's birthday because she wanted to have a Wakfu party, but it probably won't happen. (At least we have Netflix in the meantime, but still!)

Ah well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841534  Replies : 22  Views : 945
posté March 19, 2015, 19:03:55 | #12
Yeah, I noticed this yesterday when harvesting seeds from mobs. It's weird to see a seed above my head, and then I click another mob a good distance away, and suddenly the seed is over the mob I just clicked on, still rising up like I just collected it...

Thread : 1.40 Bug Reports  Preview message : #841242  Replies : 1  Views : 56
posté March 19, 2015, 18:35:26 | #13
Never using. Price for a Cosmetic consumable is way too high. I understand the high prices for sex and appearance change, for class change, for scroll of absolution....but not for this. Never.

Thread : News  Preview message : #841236  Replies : 106  Views : 2468
posté March 19, 2015, 07:59:13 | #14

Quote (Madd1 @ 19 March 2015 07:19) *
I wouldn't care if they'd just sent me the digital Nox costume. Alas... I am still not the most Awesome Xelor on Nox.

Disappoint.

Lol, yeah... I have no idea why they decided to put the codes onto cards to ship as well, instead of just handing them out to the people that are supposed to receive them..

I don't even have a xelor anymore and I still felt like I coulda been a badass xelor with this costume lol

Quote (Nox16 @ 19 March 2015 07:58) *
Everything is suppose to be shipped by the end of march. Secondly u will say beside the whole blue ray thing I think the ones Kickstart backers get will be of better quality sound wise. They said they fixed the issues with the English dub sound hopefully.

Besides all of that idk why people are upset things take time and the whole they said they'd never sell DVD thing obviously changed like why be upset that people can buy it. You are getting the better version soon. Also the whole but I wouldn't of backed the Kickstarter if I knew this would happen. We did get them translated also we get both seasons and the ovas not to mention all the cool swag. We should look at something like this and be happy. Anywho hope that answered the question of when the stuff will be sent.

o.O I never said I was upset, I just said it was disappointing that the DVDs were in stores before the Kickstarter Backers even got theirs. The Kickstarter is the reason the DVDs exist to begin with, for the dubs and whatnot. I just think it's poor taste to put out DVDs before sending the people that basically funded the entire thing their goodies? Could have waited a little bit longer, imo... but that's just my personal preference?

Can't speak for anyone else on this thread though?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841060  Replies : 22  Views : 945
posté March 19, 2015, 06:36:51 | #15

Quote (Neneko88 @ 19 March 2015 06:12) *
Anyone got kickstarter DVDs? I haven't gotten mine

This is way confusing because they haven't shipped ANYTHING from the Kickstarter yet at all that I'm aware of... but there are DVDs in stores? Kind of lame. :/ I mean the kickstarter orders are a lot larger, and include way more than just Blu-Rays... (shirts, art books, posters, stickers, minigame... etc) but still this is way disappointing to me...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841045  Replies : 22  Views : 945
posté March 19, 2015, 04:17:06 | #16
Ambassador's Wing Still Bugged Still having resurrection issues in Ambassador's Wing. Not reviving properly. This happened with a cra and an iop. Other chars in party revived fine.

nothing much else to say other than it's still broken....

Thread : 1.40 Bug Reports  Preview message : #841026  Replies : 5  Views : 160
posté March 19, 2015, 04:00:44 | #17

Quote (Chompers @ 19 March 2015 00:54) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 19 March 2015 00:14) *
The boutique is listing only Long Range gobball? Is this a mistake? There are no other purchasable gobball mounts, just long range. I mean.. I'm BUYING the long range, because that's what I was after to begin with, but... I'm sure other people are going to need other mounts...?

clarification: you can only get the other mounts through these links? They don't show up under the "new arrivals" ..? only long range does?

They are all listed in the store.

Load the petsmount tab in the store under items.

It wasn't showing up for me earlier for some reason. o.o
Thanks for the info!

----

Also..... you can't gift these mounts to people? So much for that birthday present I was gonna give...

Thread : News  Preview message : #841021  Replies : 44  Views : 737
posté March 19, 2015, 00:14:11 | #18
The boutique is listing only Long Range gobball? Is this a mistake? There are no other purchasable gobball mounts, just long range. I mean.. I'm BUYING the long range, because that's what I was after to begin with, but... I'm sure other people are going to need other mounts...?

clarification: you can only get the other mounts through these links? They don't show up under the "new arrivals" ..? only long range does?

Thread : News  Preview message : #840931  Replies : 44  Views : 737
posté March 18, 2015, 12:31:36 | #19
After the locker room, where he tells you to meet him at the cliffside or whatever, that is literally the end of the questline until the cliff side opens up in a further content release, I believe. The quest is complete for now. It states in the patch notes (or in the kelba notes, I forget which) that some of the content is "too dangerous and will release in the future" and they even mentioned moving a haven world entrance until this area is opened up.

This is where the future questline stuff is, I believe, and nothing is actually "broken" right now?

I could be mistaken, but I don't think I am. A dev/mod could confirm?

Thread : 1.40 Bug Reports  Preview message : #840458  Replies : 3  Views : 174
posté March 18, 2015, 12:29:07 | #20
I am not getting this problem with Flamboyant. Mine is working fine? O.o

Thread : 1.40 Bug Reports  Preview message : #840456  Replies : 3  Views : 130