Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

FeldePard's profile
Statistics
2003 Posts (1.82 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 17:58:01 | #1
Wakfu Emotes So I was wondering if anyone can fill in the blanks of what emotes are missing, and possibly tell me where to obtain them?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #835286  Replies : 1  Views : 100
posté Today - 16:52:19 | #2

Quote (Duzy-Sadysta @ 03 March 2015 16:32) *
1%. And i have mined obsidian for a while when fishing in xelorium, and found few rare ores around. Funny fact is that regular ores are taged by orange colour as rare, while special star are grey ( in inventory ).

Three people harvesting ores out here and we've gotten 2.. count them.. 2... in like hours and hours and hours of mining. 2.

It's more like .001%. May as well be a freaking relic fragment. Oh wait, I get more of those than I do ores.

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #835259  Replies : 3  Views : 57
posté Today - 16:03:27 | #3

Quote (DaveedS @ 02 March 2015 20:50) *
I also have the same issue with my lvl 156 osa. u.u
While I am saddened that someone else is having this issue, at least I know that Zero Gravity isn't alone in her woes. :c

I hope someone takes note of this and does something about it.

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #835248  Replies : 8  Views : 92
posté Today - 15:58:39 | #4
Rare Spawns? Do they even exist anymore? I'm complaining again because this is bull....

I have spend hours and hours mining .... I've had other people mining when I'm not mining... none of us are turning up any rare ores (specifically in xelorium past and present areas)

I have mined up 3,378 ores.

This has taken a while.

I haven't mined up a single rare ore. Not one. Not a single iridescent obsidian.

I understand the meaning of the word "rare" but I also understand the meaning of the word "broken" and this system seems pretty damn broken to me, tbh. Please do something about the lack of rare spawning ore.....

(ps, this ore harvesting was just today. I haven't mined up more than like 4 rare ores since Xelorium ores were "fixed" after the Xelorium patch where they were all iridescent for several days, etc..)

added:

Also, in addition, I find it very weird that I have been mining for like 3 straight hours and have not encountered major cat even once......

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #835246  Replies : 3  Views : 57
posté Yesterday - 13:23:57 | #5

Quote (JerryDB @ 02 March 2015 13:19) *
You auto-learn zapps at certain levels, so your level 160 character probably got it for free.

Ahhh I see. lol good to know that at least xD

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #834932  Replies : 8  Views : 92
posté Yesterday - 13:16:29 | #6

Quote (JerryDB @ 02 March 2015 13:06) *
IF you haven't already you could try logging in from different machines.

You could try re-installing the whole game BUT this has very mixed results.

I had an issue where I could go to a whisper dungeon and everyone else could so I re-installed it magic it work. There was also another I lost in-game sound for 1 month.

Yeah, we tried logging her computer/ISP and then my computer/ISP (since both are different...?) but it didn't work. I'll mention to her about the reinstalling but I'm not sure that will help either. I'm honestly not sure what to do, if it has something to do with the recommended level of Xelorium Present being 160 (I logged on my cra to check since her xelor can't get there?) Xelorium Present doesn't show up in her zaap list either, but it shows up in mine? I've never been through the questline yet either, so I'm not sure why I have the zaap for it...

Not really sure how to proceed. I'll tell her about reinstalling the game though, when she wakes up tomorrow. Thanks.

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #834929  Replies : 8  Views : 92
posté Yesterday - 12:57:18 | #7

Quote (JerryDB @ 02 March 2015 12:47) *
Out of interest, was the character in question on a booster pack since the Xeloruim update?.

What I am thinking is , xeloruim released your character was f2p, you get level 155 and p2p do the first part then the second part thinks you are still f2p but doesn't state it.

She was a paid player at the time, and is a paid player now. Not sure what the deal is honestly. :c

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #834918  Replies : 8  Views : 92
posté Yesterday - 10:57:07 | #8
Xelorium Time Rift bug? Character (level 156) has completed the "go to the time rift" quest. However, the "cross the time rift" (looking to make up for lost time) quest does not appear? The time rift is unclickable. Character cannot enter the time rift, despite being the required level 155+ (character is, again, level 156..)

Account has a booster, it should have access to this.

Does anyone else have a bug where they can't enter the time rift in xelorium? We really pushed hard to get this character to level 155+ this weekend, and now she can't even get through the time rift??

edited to add this:

Forum Nickname: MultimediaPanda
Character Name: Zero Gravity
Time: 02 March 2015; 2:00am PST (server time, Nox)

I am reporting this for my Fiancee, not for myself. Just sayin'.

Additional Images:

This showing the hover over... it shouldn't have a hover over it should be giving the "use this object" hand select icon:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the quest from MY character (Nyne Valten) and it appears just fine for me but not for Zero Gravity. I circled the level to emphasize that you need only be 155. Again, this quest image is from MY screen not Zero's screen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Zero now... she is 156. She should be able to get this quest. It does not show up for her. She leveled up from 155 to 156 hoping that the level up would somehow activate the quest. It didn't.

Help?

added:

Unless Xelorium - Present is level 160 and Ankama just didn't put the right level on the quest???

This post has been edited by FeldePard - March 02, 2015, 11:35:32.
Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #834888  Replies : 8  Views : 92
posté Yesterday - 04:01:59 | #9
You can also change your nation as a way to remove the status. You lose all of your CP, the cost of the nation change, and you have to wait in order to change your nation back to your original nation.

Depends on what you figure is "worth it" and also if any characters are a sacrier since there is currently no way for a sacrier with full cling to fix the outlaw status short of getting rid of all their stat points via respec, getting killed, then respec'ing the stat points back in.

Either way, the entire thing is pretty useless right now because it's all kinds of broken. There needs to be a better way to deal with the outlaw status in this game.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834857  Replies : 8  Views : 330
posté March 01, 2015, 00:34:41 | #10

Quote (Zygarde @ 28 February 2015 08:13) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 28 February 2015 08:03) *
This glitch has been around for an eternity. It will probably never be fixed, just like a thousand other glitches. Easy to way to remedy this glitch is have an eni with you... revive the afflicted character and die again. It usually works on the second death....
According to Dy7, Freezz was supposedly fixed on the beta server. He even put a potion in the Almanax machine so we could teleport to the boss to test it! Click here

Hopefully it really will be fixed this time!
Oh good! I hope it comes with the march patch because that would rock. Now if they would just fix jelly dungeon.... hehe

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #834594  Replies : 5  Views : 160
posté March 01, 2015, 00:33:33 | #11
You know, I hadn't noticed before, but mine stopped doing it.... the only thing I did differently was complete unassociated quests.... weird.

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #834592  Replies : 11  Views : 481
posté February 28, 2015, 08:03:31 | #12
This glitch has been around for an eternity. It will probably never be fixed, just like a thousand other glitches. Easy to way to remedy this glitch is have an eni with you... revive the afflicted character and die again. It usually works on the second death....

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #834396  Replies : 5  Views : 160
posté February 28, 2015, 08:02:17 | #13

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 28 February 2015 05:09) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 28 February 2015 03:44) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 28 February 2015 01:48) *
Make it a pvp reward like infuntry

I will set you on fire.... lovingly.

Also, I have Infuntry.. which was available from the boutique for a limited time. So... js.

No PvP-Only rewards for a drago deco item, that'd be ... well, kind of... hrng...
riktus harness would like a word with you
It's still stupid. Sorry. :x

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834394  Replies : 18  Views : 581
posté February 28, 2015, 04:27:08 | #14

Quote (Neneko88 @ 27 February 2015 17:17) *
March 17th? Really slow year for wakfu..
Too bad and where are our kickstarter DVDs and gifts?
Kickstarter items were stated in the email like two days ago to be globally shipped last week of March.

I'm skeptical too since they said April.. August.. October.. December.. February.. and now March. But I'd rather wait and get quality stuff than rush 'em and get trash.

On a side note, I'm curious to see what's IN the patch March 17th.

Thread : News  Preview message : #834345  Replies : 14  Views : 610
posté February 28, 2015, 03:44:50 | #15

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 28 February 2015 01:48) *
Make it a pvp reward like infuntry

I will set you on fire.... lovingly.

Also, I have Infuntry.. which was available from the boutique for a limited time. So... js.

No PvP-Only rewards for a drago deco item, that'd be ... well, kind of... hrng...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834336  Replies : 18  Views : 581
posté February 28, 2015, 03:39:17 | #16
I've never seen keys drop in a dungeon. Perhaps this was changed or maybe it IS rare? What server are you on? I'm just curious.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834333  Replies : 5  Views : 294
posté February 28, 2015, 01:44:12 | #17
I LOVE THE DRAWING OF THE DRAGO!

Can we get something like this please, Ankama??!?!?! PLEEAAAAASEEE?!

It would be a cool quest reward or something in-game please don't make it for sale in the boutique but if you did I would be okay with that also more run-on sentence inserted here please make this

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834300  Replies : 18  Views : 581
posté February 27, 2015, 11:00:51 | #18
I'm trying to figure out why there is a filter at all when you can find humping, penises, nuts, and even cartoon rape.. not even just with the ducks in Trool but ... the Tofu is not exactly willing as he tries to scrabble away... if you get my drift.

I hope that they fix the filters, period. Because seriously, what's the point.

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #834104  Replies : 11  Views : 404
posté February 27, 2015, 03:18:05 | #19

Quote (Gelgy @ 27 February 2015 01:47) *
It'd be nice if you at least whitelisted the names of all in-game items & creatures.

Also, spoon. The word filter won't let you say spoon. I'm sure you can figure out why, but it kinda defeats the purpose of the word filter if it might teach kids a new dirty word while they're talking about eating their cereal...

EDIT: I'll have to do a thorough check later, but there's some relatively mild words that are censored (poop among them), while more vulgar words can get through. I'd probably have to ankabox a thorough list though. I'll work on this later with my guild leader, who's something of a master at profanity.

It is likely because, as I mentioned before in this thread, the word "spoon" contains the word "poon" which is.. well... slang for a woman's genitals.

Honestly they should just shut off the word filters completely when .. you know.. you select the "SHUT OFF THE FILTER" button from the options. There is no reason to filter these things when this option is selected. If I don't want to see words, the option will be on. If I don't care, the option will be off.

The fact that the option is broken and shows when it wants to (everything but guild and group, specifically, for me..) is the whole point behind this bug to begin with.

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #834037  Replies : 11  Views : 404
posté February 27, 2015, 02:25:48 | #20
I missed you when you left before, and now I miss you more. I wish you didn't have to go. You were so awesome. Thank you for all the help (no really, thank you because you helped me out directly with like a million things, including fixing my macawker issue!)

o7 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834027  Replies : 54  Views : 1511