Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

FeldePard's profile
Statistics
1929 Posts (1.8 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 00:39:31 | #1
I can't even buy 'em because Ankama derps for payment methods. :/

Thread : News  Preview message : #825683  Replies : 49  Views : 581
posté Yesterday - 11:30:59 | #2

Quote (BlackMagus @ 30 January 2015 10:35) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 30 January 2015 09:23) *
You know, you would make a lot more money for yourselves if you would stop having a .. what.. 2.. 3 day flash sale on these things that people have been wanting for forever?? You could at least make it a week, jfc.
but then rarity would go down! also, we saw what happened with the transparent costume it got crowded so fast that now its rarity is meh

Lol, Sos. Oh no everyone got some relics too, the rarity will go down!

Who cares? The economy is trash anyway.

Thread : News  Preview message : #825429  Replies : 49  Views : 581
posté Yesterday - 09:23:56 | #3
You know, you would make a lot more money for yourselves if you would stop having a .. what.. 2.. 3 day flash sale on these things that people have been wanting for forever?? You could at least make it a week, jfc.

Thread : News  Preview message : #825418  Replies : 49  Views : 581
posté Yesterday - 09:21:01 | #4
Chat Window Keeps Resetting? Wakfu is no longer storing my settings for my chat window during gameplay. Ever single time I relog, I have to click the little boxes to get rid of certain chats again and again. It might seem like a tiny thing, but it's very irritating when I'm logging multiple windows and have to keep resetting my chat settings every single time?

It only started doing this recently...

I use Windows 7 Home Premium.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #825417  Replies : 0  Views : 25
posté January 29, 2015, 23:11:08 | #5
Why is there such a huge gap in dungeon levels? 82 and then 123? :/ Why don't you have something in the range of 100?? I feel sorry for people in the ranges that don't have applicable dungeons to level at for a bonus.

Thread : News  Preview message : #825295  Replies : 23  Views : 521
posté January 28, 2015, 05:22:05 | #6

Quote (Domo83 @ 19 November 2014 23:44) *
Location of the helmet for those still wondering.
I must be stupid as hell because I cannot figure out how to get through the tunnels to get to this location. :/

edit: Of course, right when I say that, I find it. Okay. Lol thanks.

This post has been edited by FeldePard - January 28, 2015, 05:26:42.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #824752  Replies : 4  Views : 642
posté January 24, 2015, 12:46:30 | #7
I honestly don't see the point in this? I don't think it needs "fixed" or whatever. Recruit new players and friends and whatever like everyone else freaking did back in the day? If you want to start a new guild rather than be a part of an existing one, then that's something you're going to have to face... it doesn't mean the system needs an overhaul just because you don't want to deal with it.

Our guild is max level. We have about 120 or so characters in the guild, but only about maybe... 2 active members right now because of work/school related stuff. Those 2 or so people bring about 2-4 characters on daily or every other day at least. When we are 'thriving' we are sitting on about 8-12 players active. But we have a haven world, we have a lot of leveled buildings, we have our own market, our own phoenix zaap minter... our own ecosystem inside of it with investing players allowed to have permissions and houses. We have a ton of bonuses, nearly all of them actually... sitting on like 11k GP unspent atm too... that's from about 3 players gathering GP randomly, no GP farming lately...

I mean, it's not like you can't build it up yourself, even with only a few people. If you want a huge guild, then you're out of luck anyway because the populations on the servers are low. Lots of alts, not lots of players.

If you don't want to invest the time and effort into a guild to make it thrive, then go join an existing guild. If the guild isn't "thriving" to your standards, find a different guild.

Don't revamp an entire system just because people leave or get bored or you don't like it. Wakfu is buggy enough as it is without begging for the entire guild system to be revamped. They can't even fix some visual glitches without wiping half the server, so please don't ask for something like this that can and probably will ruin all the hard work some of us have already invested into the current guild system. They already screwed us over for investing our hard work into the previous guild system. :/ I, for one, do not desire a repeat of that BS.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823495  Replies : 24  Views : 676
posté January 23, 2015, 23:24:16 | #8

Quote (LouCypher @ 23 January 2015 13:35) *
It's a season thing, if you go to the krosmaster website and log in there you'll see all your your figures. Apparently they are not showing all the seasons yet in the display case.

I don't play the game, I just collect the figurines. So not being able to see them in the actual game is a concern for me.

Ankama, this might be trivial, but please fix this.

This post has been edited by FeldePard - January 23, 2015, 23:24:40.
Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #823333  Replies : 2  Views : 74
posté January 23, 2015, 23:23:21 | #9
Question though... will the sidekicks be tradeable/sellable? I noticed in the sidekick menu it says "buy" which is greyed out currently. I know that the Lenald thing with the Shi and Lin outfits and emotes were at first untradeable but then were tradeable...

Are we going to get an option to get either Pandora or Chad outside of the storyline, after we've picked one or the other?

For people that collect the sidekicks, pets, costumes, etc.... options like this are always in question.

Thread : News  Preview message : #823332  Replies : 28  Views : 810
posté January 23, 2015, 10:51:39 | #10
Kros figurines in Wakfu game disappearing? Why are some of my krosmaster figurines disappearing in game in Wakfu? I use my krosboxes, and get a figure, but when I go to put it in my display case, it disappears? There doesn't even seem to be a spot for the figure at all... I mean I know the one blank ? spot is for that Goultard the Barbarian (French figurine, I think? Unable to get on Nox?) but like.. Captain Amakna, for example, will disappear when used and doesn't seem to have a space? it says Season 1 figurines, but I try to click the arrow to go over to what I am assuming would be a page for these figurines but... ... nothing?

Where are my figurines?

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #823081  Replies : 2  Views : 74
posté January 21, 2015, 23:09:17 | #11

The Ogrest's Chaos;
It comes, and we fight.
Rude! Do not stomp plants!

( I loved Ogrest's Chaos. I miss it a lot. We would always rally together as a guild and go after the plant stompers! I hope that it comes back some day, because it was really cool when it wasn't bugging out. Chaos!! )

Thread : News  Preview message : #822585  Replies : 196  Views : 2412
posté January 19, 2015, 10:56:33 | #12

Quote (Kawakil @ 19 January 2015 08:16) *

Quote (Sabi @ 18 January 2015 11:54) *

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 18 January 2015 04:24) *

Quote (Sabi @ 18 January 2015 04:14) *
[...] I do understand how it can be frustrating to also loose gameplay time with this bonus weekend event but I will extend the event itself accordingly to the downtime.
What about the lost booster time.

We will make sure to measure and review the impact of the login server issue on the Community, as of now I have added another extra 10 hours to the bonus XP weekend to make up for the lost XP time, so it will now last until Monday 19th of January at 09:59 AM server time.
Shouldn't the extra time be moved to the time during which the server is down? It doesn't make sense for the time to be added throughout the night when the players that suffered were the ones that played during the day.
^^^^^This.

Why are you extending the time by 10 hours when those 10 hours are hours that people that were affected will be asleep.......

This makes me sad.

Thread : News  Preview message : #821529  Replies : 18  Views : 974
posté January 18, 2015, 09:11:20 | #13

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 18 January 2015 01:02) *
yugonets, enutroph prospecting candy. i think thats it.
So basically, nothing really of value... good to know. Thanks.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #821203  Replies : 10  Views : 427
posté January 17, 2015, 23:28:22 | #14

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 17 January 2015 15:30) *
if the contrabandits take a no trade-item (like a smithmagic hammer,) it is lost for good, otherwise it appears in the bank - unless the page is full then the loot mechanic is turned off.

Are there droppable no-trade items that would make having this building kind of scary? I'm not sure what items are marked as no trade. I don't give a rip about smith hammers though because we drop enough of them anyway... but is there anything else that would possibly drop that would make having this building and subsequently its tab be like.. a bad thing?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #820874  Replies : 10  Views : 427
posté January 17, 2015, 23:24:35 | #15

Quote (tashlol @ 17 January 2015 12:33) *

Quote (jubeli @ 17 January 2015 12:09) *
I will never use Chad as sidekick after his betrayal in xelorium.
Hes just going through a phase! Leave him alone!
Glad no one one on here ever complains about spoilers because---- oh wait.

:|

(I've already done the questline, but jeez way to spoiler it up much?)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #820873  Replies : 20  Views : 1093
posté January 17, 2015, 23:23:19 | #16
I think this can be unstickied now.......?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #820872  Replies : 118  Views : 9026
posté January 15, 2015, 23:09:06 | #17

Quote (Asgreth @ 15 January 2015 22:35) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 15 January 2015 21:14) *
Who does the marketing for ankama? Is it Grou?
Made me laugh for a good bit.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #820229  Replies : 105  Views : 2349
posté January 14, 2015, 23:51:29 | #18

Quote (Sabi @ 14 January 2015 23:20) *
I am glad you guys found it!

Thank you so much for sharing it with the community, now I wanted to precise that only one code will be released with enough RT and all but the last letter will be given which will leave it all down to chance!

Of course we will also confirm when the correct code was used, so good luck everyone and RT that Drakopin!

I am getting very tired of these "hurry up and do the thing! limited time only! random random random! only 1 code available! only 10 codes available! only available to the person that knows Troyle's middle name!"

You guys have very small populations on your servers. Granted, since the Steam release, they are getting bigger... but you realize that you're doing all these things like this? and it's making people hate you, right?

Like.. just release the damned things in a way that we can purchase them or whatever? I get that you would like get some hype for the free aspect of things, but we'd rather just pay for crap if it means we can actually GET it instead of HOPING to win it ... 1 code. 1...

This is stupid.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #819933  Replies : 105  Views : 2349
posté January 13, 2015, 21:17:32 | #19

Quote (DanielTheBrawe @ 13 January 2015 14:06) *
might be different from one scoruce to another, but the amakna ones have been blocked like that for the past 1-2 months if im not mistaken. and if ur wondering, im playing on remington.

It's weird because I was just putting mats in these...

Also, the sources are all linked together. Each nation leads to the same source, they just have different entrances.  

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #819631  Replies : 3  Views : 134
posté January 13, 2015, 09:37:07 | #20
Stasis and Wakfu Sources Completely Inaccessible Now! You cannot access the sources. Even though the bins are open you cannot walk past a certain area. This was not like this before the Xelorium patch, because I was putting materials in the bins.... Here is a screenshot from stasis source, for example.

The X marks as far as I can get. You can see that the bin is clearly open, the bridge area is clearly there, but you cannot get into it any further than this point!

This needs to be fixed. There are crafting stations and mining nodes being completely blocked off. We worked hard to open these areas! And they keep getting shut off to us!

(I put this thread here because I didn't see anyone reporting this but it really needs to be fixed.)

This post has been edited by FeldePard - January 13, 2015, 09:38:43.
Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #819497  Replies : 3  Views : 134