Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 14 Flovor
St. Ballotwine's Day
St. Ballotwine's Day supposedly came about when Otomai created a special box of chocolates for a...

No flash

FeldePard's profile
Statistics
2517 Posts (1.74 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté February 08, 2016, 03:43:14 | #1

Quote (blackpropower @ 07 February 2016 14:58) *
i suggest you to ask that to the facebook page admins that maked the event because if no one knew the code except for them it means they used it, good luck man.

This post was dated Jan 9th. This was during the problem with the Huppermage stuff. I'm pretty sure this is resolved already, since the Huppermage incident was resolved almost a month ago.... somewhat a necro at this point.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #942275  Replies : 2  Views : 149
posté February 06, 2016, 02:15:07 | #2
It's France only atm, as far as I know.

Also, adding that I want Atcham. :c

Thread : News  Preview message : #941934  Replies : 30  Views : 1248
posté February 06, 2016, 02:10:16 | #3

Thread : News  Preview message : #941931  Replies : 30  Views : 1248
posté February 05, 2016, 15:14:44 | #4
Lol that havenbag that literally everyone has because it has been given out as compensation, and was common bag in the bag mystery box, and also from FB game codes... XD

I think I have like 17 of these things now.....

Makes me a little sad that, in compensation for getting our legit real life phone numbers, it's a recycled item that literally everyone has, or that can be bought in-game from other players for as low as 15kk.

Ah well.

Thread : News  Preview message : #941832  Replies : 20  Views : 482
posté February 05, 2016, 15:12:08 | #5
*twiddles thumbs and waits on the tokens* :x

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #941831  Replies : 182  Views : 11236
posté February 02, 2016, 19:28:40 | #6
All I have to say is that.. in regards to the crafting... you better not change the seal of companionship that a lot of us worked very hard to obtain. :| And if you do, it better be to IMPROVE said seal (like making it a key item and not a necessary equipped item, something account wide would be nice but w/e..)

Everything else is fine by me right now, idec. Just don't change the seal because I will rage beyond all raging that has ever raged before.

Thread : News  Preview message : #941454  Replies : 75  Views : 2469
posté January 27, 2016, 22:26:44 | #7

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 27 January 2016 22:03) *

Quote (Aquallia @ 27 January 2016 21:59) *
Repeating same holiday content can be nice way to allow newer players to get stuff they missed out on or for older players who failed to get what they wanted to get.

Though I do not think I'll be able to get it, I want try to see what I can do.
Yes its all nice, BUT it shouldn't stop them from ADDING something new. You know something like global drop of event food that disappear after event. Or some further quests with more mysteries to solve, even if reward in the end would be just a title and deco - i would still do that. But doing exactly the same event every year... thats like not having any event as most people will ignore it.

Bolded the good stuff.

Because I agree.

Especially since the quests are usually bugged for people that have already completed it, anyway. Adding new things would keep already supportive players around... it's nice for new players to receive some of the things, but there comes a time when things need to stay in the past, and new things need to come into play, too....

Honestly I just wish it wouldn't be a ton of recycled events with the same exact things over and over and over and over....

Hell, they have yet to even get the Ballotwine event to work properly.... and it's been ... well this will be the 4th event year, I think? I dread if it'll screw up again, if we'll even have it...

So really they just need to get their events out of the recycle bin...

Thread : News  Preview message : #940526  Replies : 30  Views : 1115
posté January 27, 2016, 21:58:58 | #8

Quote (saphiLC @ 27 January 2016 17:52) *

Quote (Sabi @ 27 January 2016 17:18) *
And an exclusive pet, the Tamed Abomination!
It would be exclusive if you stopped recycling it every year, like every single event in the game. I know you use that word to give ppl fake motivation, but dont lie pls :S

It's kind of like how the Tofu was "EXCLUSIVE!" back in the day at launch... and now it's in the boutique.

Even still, they are exclusive to the spring event, so in that way they are limited. But still, it'd be nice if they made something that was actually limited in the fact that it would never be released again ever. We have nothing that really appreciates in value on this site anymore, I don't feel like? Except some old apparel, or things not available due to revamping areas, but .. no pets or stuff like that?

This post has been edited by FeldePard - January 27, 2016, 22:00:46.
Thread : News  Preview message : #940521  Replies : 30  Views : 1115
posté January 18, 2016, 14:39:03 | #9

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 16 January 2016 14:42) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 16 January 2016 14:37) *
I reported and provided screenshots. No resolutions seems to be in sight. Was told that they won't discuss sanctions against other players. Offending player still playing. Not sure what else there is to really do at this point.

Apparently even providing as much proof as you can for some harassment that violates ToS doesn't really get you anywhere sometimes.

It's like some weird roulette game where you have to just spin the wheel and pray that it gets resolved. It usually doesn't, which makes me sad, but I at least hope some efforts are put behind it to actually "investigate the occurrences."
Well if you reported someone for simply PKing you of course you can't possibly expect the target to get banned.

Sorry, but you don't really know what I'm referencing, or the extent of what said thing entails, so.. :3

Quote (Rrae @ 17 January 2016 15:21) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 16 January 2016 14:37) *
I reported and provided screenshots. No resolutions seems to be in sight. Was told that they won't discuss sanctions against other players. Offending player still playing. Not sure what else there is to really do at this point.

Apparently even providing as much proof as you can for some harassment that violates ToS doesn't really get you anywhere sometimes.

It's like some weird roulette game where you have to just spin the wheel and pray that it gets resolved. It usually doesn't, which makes me sad, but I at least hope some efforts are put behind it to actually "investigate the occurrences."
Bring the harassment into the public eye, make someone do something. Its not like they really read most tickets.

Bringing the harassment to the public eye goes against the ToS, as it becomes shaming of w/e kind.
Also, I had several responses, and they were "reading" the tickets. They just seem to not be doing anything about the instances we discussed in the tickets. So who knows.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #939026  Replies : 86  Views : 3154
posté January 16, 2016, 14:37:58 | #10

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #938730  Replies : 86  Views : 3154
posté January 16, 2016, 14:33:41 | #11
Nah Sabi I'm talking about things like... "Hey Fel Message me via Ankabox with (requested information)!" and then the message you told me to send was literally never read. Like.. lol don't even. I love ya, but let's all agree that a spade is a spade, mm? XD It doesn't change the fact that I do appreciate the efforts you put in, though. So take heart in that!

Back on Topic;

Prediction that we'll only get maybe 2 nation quest chapters with no resolution in sight!
I wonder when we'll get to fight Ogrest...

This post has been edited by FeldePard - January 16, 2016, 14:34:50.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #938729  Replies : 44  Views : 2168
posté January 14, 2016, 20:03:02 | #12

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 14 January 2016 18:58) *

Quote (Sabi @ 14 January 2016 18:49) *
Hi guys,

Thank you for sharing your wishes for 2016 but be careful of not letting it get out of context, or using this thread for negativity to the Community.
Sabi check your Ankama Box

Lol you're dreamin'.. Sabi doesn't check her box... my unread messages spanning back into like September/October of last year kinda make me never wanna send messages to her again.. so ... if she does check her box, maybe you can enlighten me on how to get her to read messages. XD

All that aside, my predictions for Wakfu 2016 is that nothing will get done, and everything will be broken, and the marketing team still won't understand exactly what the players want because they refuse to actually read what players are saying they want.

Oh and paypal will never be properly fixed as a payment method, even though it says you can pay with it (like for huppermage early access) but you can't actually do that.

Maybe like 2 haven world auctions, and a new pet.

I'd really like to see them bump up the party size to be 8, though. It could help with some of the issues of parties having people feeling left out, or letting players play with people with heroes, and stuff like that. More space for fun.

but it won't happen because ... yeah... not holding my breath

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #938439  Replies : 44  Views : 2168
posté January 14, 2016, 19:58:22 | #13
My advice is simply; don't give up.

To be honest, it's a lot easier to craft for chef now than this time last year, where there were no 80/85 level recipes... just 75, then the jump to 90.

Farm up those forfut mats and go go go!

Also, long-shotting level 90 fwesh drinks at level 86+ might be easier than the alternatives.... I don't know much about the level 80/85 recipes because I was chef 100 before those came out.

But good luck!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #938437  Replies : 10  Views : 517
posté January 14, 2016, 15:30:03 | #14
Guys, don't necro threads it's like over a year old. Stop.

This post has been edited by FeldePard - January 14, 2016, 15:31:15.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #938371  Replies : 14  Views : 2771
posté January 13, 2016, 13:18:06 | #15
This keeps happening. Randomly getting kicked, or trying to relog, and get stuck in the "connecting" screen for a lengthy amount of time. Repeated relogs do not help.

Server is Nox

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #938096  Replies : 4  Views : 244
posté January 13, 2016, 13:00:35 | #16
Black-screen again when Swapping Between Heroes The old bug is happening where you black screen while swapping between heroes and principle character.

Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #938090  Replies : 3  Views : 162
posté January 13, 2016, 12:46:30 | #17
Principle & Heroes Visually Swapping HP? After a battle is finished, sometimes one of the heroes will visually swap HP with the principle character.

My main character has over 5.5k hp, my heroes have 2k and 3k respectively. They were both down to only about 200 hp each after the fight, and my principle character had 5k at the end of the battle. However, visually, it was showing about 200hp and said the max hp was 2k. Swapping principle char with hero, and then swapping back fixed it. Entering haven bag or leaving the screen did not fix it. Relogging fixes it. Starting another battle fixes it. It's purely visual.

No screencaps or anything atm. Just know that there is a visual problem with it.

Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #938087  Replies : 0  Views : 68
posté January 13, 2016, 11:58:37 | #18
I noticed this as well, so can confirm! Please fix, it's a bit confusing.

Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #938082  Replies : 2  Views : 154
posté January 13, 2016, 11:50:25 | #19
Nah it was weird, it was showing boobs.. it's not now though... wish I would have screencapped it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #938081  Replies : 3  Views : 374
posté January 13, 2016, 05:50:27 | #20
Huppermage Costume Visual Glitch? Character: Nyne Valten
Server: Nox
Time: 12 Jan 2016 8:49pm PST

Description: Visual hair glitch in Huppermage Costume
Reproduce: Put the costume on, take off, put back on?

Screenshot:

Pretty sure it's not supposed to look like that.

Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #938041  Replies : 0  Views : 86