Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

FeldePard's profile
Statistics
2144 Posts (1.75 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté June 30, 2015, 08:30:48 | #1
I wouldn't mind paying a larger lump sum such as the 30k ogrines I dropped for my 6 character slots on my two main accounts... HOWEVER... I don't really like the idea of basically "renting" the option to play all my characters together. :c

I would suggest a lump sum payment option like with the character slots... or perhaps having a special booster for an account+heroes. Such as you have like the 8100 ogrine booster for the 3 month option. You could bump that to a 9k booster for the booster + heroes? Something like that anyway.

Of course we won't be able to see anything about pricing until you release it, but I would much rather pay a lump sum one time than pay paltry amounts monthly.

ESPECIALLY since your Payment Methods are really screwed up right now, and it's very difficult sometimes to jump all of the hoops we need to jump through in order to just buy ogrines from you to begin with!

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #881004  Replies : 240  Views : 3469
posté June 20, 2015, 04:47:36 | #2
Godspeed. As a harvester, I wouldn't ever work for that price. 1mk worth of resources is worth way more than 500kk. Do you understand how long it takes to gather 1mk worth of resources? Would be better off to just go drop a few gears and sell them for that price than waste time harvesting.

I hope you can find someone willing to work for the price you're willing to pay, because that's ridiculously low, imo...

Anyway, I do hope that you get your resources somehow, but you might be better off just buying resources off the marketboard. If you do find someone willing to work for this price, send them my way.... >_>

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #877870  Replies : 9  Views : 226
posté June 20, 2015, 02:58:54 | #3
Thank you G0dsFailure! I will request a refund now, and then try to use the CVS method after the refund. I appreciate the information greatly.

I do hope that Ankama fixes their issues... because it's getting very tiresome to deal with. Been with Ankama 3.5 years.. I feel kind of sorry for the folks that have been here longer.

Thread : News  Preview message : #877826  Replies : 48  Views : 1280
posté June 20, 2015, 02:32:30 | #4

Quote (D3trix @ 20 June 2015 02:23) *
Assuming payment options situation is same as it was like a month ago

Go here : Click here

You can buy the giftcard with paypal, email to code to yourself then use the code to buy ogrines
.. thanks for the link, but it isn't going to get my 50 dollars back that I already dumped into their broken steam crap.

But thank you, it's good to know about the CVS thing anyway

This post has been edited by FeldePard - June 20, 2015, 02:35:28.
Thread : News  Preview message : #877817  Replies : 48  Views : 1280
posté June 20, 2015, 01:53:16 | #5

Quote (Flatops @ 15 June 2015 09:23) *
Hello everyone,

We are aware of the payment issue with Steam Wallet. To help us in our investigation, can you share with me your ticket numbers? If you haven't filed a ticket, you can do so here.

I'm pretty much crying because I dumped 50 dollars into steam wallet (I don't play steam, I just broke down and did it finally because you guys kept saying it was the best alternative because you won't take paypal anymore....for whatever reason which you won't explain either) ... and now I can't even buy the ogrines. We finally get the water festival costume, and you make it limited in date/time, and then you jack up your payment methods all over again.

Ticket 1385291

I really wanted to get this freaking costume for my birthday on Sunday and now I probably won't be able to. Thanks a lot.. again... yeah I don't even care that I'm angry as hell... that 50 dollars isn't replaceable.. I can't just get that back from steam. and that was like 2 days of work for me to make that much money... and now it's gone.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #877800  Replies : 79  Views : 1392
posté June 20, 2015, 01:31:00 | #6
delete updated in a similar thread

This post has been edited by FeldePard - June 20, 2015, 03:10:23.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #877791  Replies : 0  Views : 62
posté June 20, 2015, 00:58:42 | #7
Is there any actual news on when the Paypal, Paypal Credit, and Credit Card use will be fixed? I know that I complain a lot about it, but these are my only options of paying currently..... Can we at least get more information about WHY we can't use them?

I know that Paypal is in a business ownership transition or whatever, BUT!... I can still use these methods of payment for EVERY OTHER ONLINE PURCHASE I make, so I'm just wondering why you guys are having such a problem with it?

I mean, I'm not pointing fingers, and I'm not being violently angry about this, I'm just legitimately wanting to know why this Paypal thing is being such a hassle in regards to trying to pay your company for services....?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #877784  Replies : 102  Views : 7744
posté June 20, 2015, 00:26:56 | #8
Yay! Stuff I can't get because you won't fix your payment options!

......................... this would have been a great birthday gift to myself, too, since my Birthday is on June 21st.

How about for my birthday, you fix your %$@&ing payment options?

:'(

I hope you plan on extending the time this offer is available since the most widely used methods of payment are jacked up right now....?

Thread : News  Preview message : #877762  Replies : 48  Views : 1280
posté June 14, 2015, 00:11:59 | #9

Quote (mysterious-docter @ 18 May 2015 17:10) *

Quote (AleAlejandraAle @ 18 May 2015 16:53) *
This is just perferct! (Sarcasm)
I want to keep all my passive in PvE, I don't really care about PvP.
Yeah, I figured Ankama would take the lazy way out, and just limit players instead of giving us something new.

Thread : News  Preview message : #875070  Replies : 171  Views : 6353
posté June 10, 2015, 08:41:21 | #10
Is there any updates about the status of the paypal situations? :/ It says that updates will be posted about it, but there hasn't been anything since May 26th about the status of Paypal payments, only "we'll keep you updated" But... yeah...

and please don't say to pay through steam. I can't pay on 4 accounts through 1 steam. Especially since you kinda took paypal, paypal credit, and my credit card away from me as valid payment methods.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #873484  Replies : 102  Views : 7744
posté June 04, 2015, 23:17:03 | #11

Quote (Troyle @ 13 July 2012 09:43) *

Quote (leannia @ 13 July 2012 08:03) *
SRSLY???
COME ON.....

I just forwarded this issue to the devs.
This is the same for EVERY SINGLE GOVERNMENTAL POSITION!
If you are in the government, you cannot wear a costume or insignia that has a hat of any kind because only the governmental hat/crown/whatever will show.
This has always been this way. Always.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #871575  Replies : 41  Views : 9820
posté June 04, 2015, 18:33:49 | #12
Why are you guys complaining? you get another free thing to play....idk. It's whatever.

Thread : News  Preview message : #871470  Replies : 56  Views : 1901
posté June 01, 2015, 20:38:50 | #13

Thread : News  Preview message : #869873  Replies : 123  Views : 5091
posté June 01, 2015, 04:50:36 | #14
Tbh I would have rather had the 4th and 5th prizes than 1-3. XD

I'm sorry I couldn't be there. D: Or rather that I got distracted. D: I'm glad it was fun though!

Thread : Events  Preview message : #869497  Replies : 2  Views : 252
posté June 01, 2015, 00:36:27 | #15
bought ty thanks swarleyy!  

This post has been edited by FeldePard - June 01, 2015, 02:58:16.
Reason for edit : purchased thanks
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #869376  Replies : 0  Views : 100
posté May 31, 2015, 22:59:01 | #16
Payment options are never going to be fixed.
We shouldn't be forced to use Steam just to pay for ogrines. Or get multiple accounts on Steam just to buy ogrines for multiple accounts on Wakfu.
Bring Paypal and Paypal Credit back as payment options if you're not going to allow credit cards.
Some of us don't have other payment options at all than these things....?
I don't understand why this is so hard, or why no real explanation is being given about these things, that I can see? No one can respond to me and give me answers, so I don't understand.
I have less than a month left on my accounts.. I want to subscribe them again......
I don't like F2P because I lose 90% of the access to things that I enjoy using in the game... :c
I won't play anymore if I can't buy the boosters...... :/
Please update your payment options.

"Paypal is currently down for all countries due to technical issues. The team is currently working hard to resolve this issue in a timely manner. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. We will keep the community updated via this thread."

You said it would be updated on May 4th then struck that out. It's been almost a month and there's been no actual word on the status of this. Can you at least state what the technical issues are? I understand that eBay and Paypal are splitting, is that the reason? Because if it is, just say it. :|

If it's not, then please give us an update on how this "handling of the technical reasons" is going? I would please like to use my Paypal again...

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #869327  Replies : 102  Views : 7744
posté May 31, 2015, 22:41:16 | #17
Request #1361891

It was posted 13 days ago. Timestamped as: May 18, 2015 18:40

Thank you Sabi.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #869321  Replies : 2  Views : 219
posté May 31, 2015, 22:39:46 | #18

Quote (Ennjeidp @ 31 May 2015 12:59) *
One does wonder, what happens if steam kicks them out for some reason or another (probably the same reason paypal kicked them out). Then how does one buy ogrines or premium.

If Ankama would just fix their diddlydoo pay systems, customers wouldn't have to jump through hoops. Customers wouldn't have to potentially fuck up their stuff with Steam. Customers could pay easily and invest in Wakfu as they want.

The fact that a moderator straight up said "Oh yeah I hear you can just pay through steam" is stupid because I shouldn't have to go to an outside source to pay on this website. I don't like steam. I don't use steam. I tried it, and I hated it.

Ankama needs to fix its payment methods HERE. Not expect us to go somewhere else.

So yeah, I'm wondering the same thing Ennjeidp is wondering; How long until Steam puts a foot down.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #869318  Replies : 70  Views : 1473
posté May 31, 2015, 22:37:09 | #19

Quote (jesterw0lf @ 31 May 2015 08:41) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 31 May 2015 07:37) *

Quote (jesterw0lf @ 31 May 2015 05:02) *
"More payment options" still available for me, so I use $20 CVS gift cards to buy ogrines through that option. You can either buy CVS gift cards in person or you can buy then online. Other option would be to login with steam client and buy ogrines in game through steam wallet (paypal, etc). Downside of steam option is you won't get special offers like free gifts for buying ogrines.
Multiboxers can't link multiple accounts and you can't gift subscriptions, so if you're after boosters, this doesn't work as far as I know

but just regular ogrines work through steam, yeah...

I multibox, i just make extra steam accounts it only takes a few min, swap steam to what account i need to buy ogrines with, log in steam and wakfu steam client and buy the ogrines, then close that client. Both options I listed work fine with 1 account or several.

.... the amount of hoops one has to jump through to get some ogrines is STUPID. Ankama needs to FIX THIS not have their customers run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

It's didlydoo retarded.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #869316  Replies : 70  Views : 1473