Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

FeldePard's profile
Statistics
1724 Posts (1.9 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 03:35:46 | #1
Nevermind! :'D Found it.

This post has been edited by FeldePard - August 20, 2014, 04:22:02.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764611  Replies : 132  Views : 27522
posté August 17, 2014, 21:20:01 | #2
I have yet to find a quest that wasn't easy to figure out. It's not like you have to leave the zone for 99.9% of the quests, either.

God forbid people should actually investigate the zones.. which is the purpose of the quests, really. You sound a lot like a guildy of mine that complains when things aren't handed to them on silver platter.....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #763892  Replies : 9  Views : 346
posté August 17, 2014, 21:16:16 | #3
I have 687% with only 2 runes in my gear (since I've changed gear recently, and need to rune it..) But I've stacked myself to 827% without runes.

proof:

BUT ... my info on this is the addition of Alm Bonus (30%), a Food Bonus (35%) and in-battle, my Feca team-mate boosted me 75% (I think the skill is inversion or something like that? I just told him to boost me for the screenshot the other day lol..)

Otherwise, I just keep my fire spells relatively even (because I am fire only), and I statted correctly (with a lot in intelligence.) I still have to change out some of my older gear and re-rune everything accordingly... oh and I have to restat because I did a LOT of challenges in the last few weeks and there is a lot of spell xp sitting there unclaimed, so restatting helps you get all that spell xp back, and of course, leveling spells levels your dmg and res in the area/tier of those spells.

Good luck!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #763890  Replies : 24  Views : 739
posté August 17, 2014, 00:17:29 | #4
Uh.. where are you standing around that you think it's empty? I see people every single day. Hordes of people. O_o

If you're just looking around right NOW though.. like the last couple days.. then.. everyone is out XPing in dungeons or at high level areas most likely... it's double xp weekend and all.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #763679  Replies : 2  Views : 158
posté August 17, 2014, 00:15:52 | #5
I think that leveling Chef is ridiculous. My GF is level 100 chef, and I am level 87 chef. Of course, I'm long-shotting for better xp on a relatively easy harvest.... but still..

Some of the level 100 crafts are just stupid. Hella hard materials (like that previously mentioned boss mat) in order to get hella stupid results (5pp.....)

Come on.

I get that you're just derping along until you fix the crafting system with your future crafting system plans, but this is just stupid. Plus Chef was one of the only professions to not receive some kind of xp boost when making crafts! It's still like 180s and 300s... whereas with things like gear crafts, you can get 14,500 xp off of ONE THING... I mean I sort of understand because chef has some really nice stat boosting things... but come on... baker is a hell of a lot easier to level... but chef?

Chef gets no love.. and really stupid level 100 crafts.... :|

(though I have gone up 6 levels during double xp weekend, so I can't complain too much but I'm still going to complain.)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #763678  Replies : 19  Views : 548
posté August 15, 2014, 22:18:05 | #6
The dragoon is for sale? what level/how much?

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #763413  Replies : 7  Views : 309
posté August 15, 2014, 22:08:03 | #7

Quote (Okamikazi @ 15 August 2014 20:38) *
Thanks everyone for the fast responses. They were very helpful. I feel that I can really commit to this game now. I actually started this game when it first came out but quit early since I could hardly do anything alone and wasting a lot of time trying to find a group. As regards to the post about guilds, guilds are not always a definite solution. In my general experience with guilds some have rules I cant commit to or don't agree with and others are so casual that everyone just does there own thing or aren't active enough.

By the way i'm on the Nox server and thanks for the helps guys. If there's anything else in this game that feels restrictive, let me know.

I'm glad you found your help/solutions.

However, in regards to the guild thing... what do you define as "active enough"...? How many persons in a guild need to be present to be considered active? What are "some rules" that you can't commit to or don't agree with? Our guild has 6-8 people active daily and some others are less frequent. It is small, but large enough to run full parties. It is a level 10 guild with a haven world (with many things unlocked in the haven world)... so I mean, if you are looking for a guild, we might be an okay fit? If not, that's all right. Feel free to message me here or in game. My in game name is Nyne Valten

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #763410  Replies : 9  Views : 303
posté August 15, 2014, 02:51:20 | #8
Uh, if you're talking about general damage and not elementally focused damage, sure the highest is 25%... but there is a 35% fire/earth chef craft... I sell them... so uh... lol...

But I do agree that I wish that foods got some buffs, but at the same time, if you put too much buffs into food, then... doesn't that kind of nix the reason for having a gear buff?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #763124  Replies : 1  Views : 111
posté August 14, 2014, 00:47:14 | #9
Too bad the only concept of war is "conquer island" based or "someone is being a whiner" based. There is literally no reward for war other that people getting a chance to battle each other (which also, in turn, makes people cranky when they can't group up with their pals..)

So the whole thing is pointless until they come up with some kind of actual reward other than "Oh some island bonuses" ... people don't care about war because the bonuses aren't enough, and the cons outweigh the pros.

So it's nice to think up something interesting as a way to make war more interesting or have a point, but....

..... until the political system, including the war system, is actually revamped to make people give two rips, then it won't matter anyway.

But +1 for revamping the current systems.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762766  Replies : 6  Views : 247
posté August 14, 2014, 00:43:37 | #10
o.O I never have any lag in the pet or mount interfaces. Are you sure it's not your own internet or something else entirely?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762762  Replies : 7  Views : 178
posté August 14, 2014, 00:42:06 | #11
I had this bug WITHOUT unlinking or linking a multiman. I had relogged due to lag, and I came back and all my multis were gone except Krobax. (I have all multis except the vine lady, so.. it was a huge deal to me???) It took no less than four relogs to get them all to show back up, with their names and gear in place.

Scared the crap out of me.

Definitely needs looked into.

Thread : 1.35 Bug Reports  Preview message : #762761  Replies : 1  Views : 79
posté August 11, 2014, 00:57:11 | #12
You can't even prove that just because someone is on the same IP that they are multiboxing. There are multi-player households, you morons. :|

I have 2 active accounts, and 2 accounts I don't play anymore. My GF has 2 accounts. My sister plays. My friend comes over and plays. We would all be on the same IP.

If you take away multiboxing, I will most likely wind up quitting. I spend a lot of money on this game. But I don't flood the economy with all my crap. I'm so tired of seeing this shit.... first you take away my ability to solo properly, and now you are taking away my ability to have another character at my side. All because.. what? You want me to buy your multimen? News flash.. I ALREADY DID!

Don't even get me started on the relics.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761787  Replies : 115  Views : 2330
posté August 10, 2014, 12:03:45 | #13

Quote (Zygarde @ 10 August 2014 09:43) *
The Jonk quest is once per month. Click here

To get it you have to go talk to the Jonk of your nation. He will ask you to bring him a large number of low-level resources, in exchange for which he will give you access to a Respec by sending you to the dedicated instance (as explained above). But be careful: This quest can only be completed once per month.
Good to know. thanks!

Thread : 1.35 Bug Reports  Preview message : #761537  Replies : 2  Views : 65
posté August 10, 2014, 09:19:38 | #14
Jonk not allowing respec? I talked to Jonk to try and get the respec quest.

He doesn't have it in his options??

I'm level 145 and I have half of the mats required but the quest doesn't exist for me right now? I respec'd last week... is that the problem? I thought you could respec as often as you liked if you had the mats? Did the quest eat itself?

Thread : 1.35 Bug Reports  Preview message : #761515  Replies : 2  Views : 65
posté August 10, 2014, 02:10:10 | #15
WTB 4 Moogrr Plates Still farming, but buying moogrr plates. Need 4 but if you have 1 or 2 to sell, I'll buy those as well.

ign: Nyne Valten

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #761445  Replies : 0  Views : 21
posté August 09, 2014, 11:51:32 | #16
actually.. nevermind, I think I'll redact my statements/inquiry based solely on the fact that your account was created yesterday...

This post has been edited by FeldePard - August 09, 2014, 11:53:10.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #761286  Replies : 1  Views : 56
posté August 08, 2014, 11:00:18 | #17
I can sell you so many seeds and cuttings. o.o how many do you want/need?

ign: Nyne Valten

This post has been edited by FeldePard - August 08, 2014, 11:03:24.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #760975  Replies : 2  Views : 124
posté August 07, 2014, 22:51:29 | #18
Haven Bag Sales List is Backwards I am not sure if this is a bug or if it is stupidly intentional, but the haven bag sales list is backwards. When you view your recent sales it starts with the oldest first and you have to click a million years to get to what you've sold recently.

Should it not be the other way around with the NEWEST showing first, and the OLDEST being the one you have to click into antiquity to actually see???

Fix this, please. It's irritating as hell.

Thread : 1.35 Bug Reports  Preview message : #760880  Replies : 0  Views : 37
posté August 07, 2014, 22:45:40 | #19
Honestly, just party up with someone stronger than you, and let them hit him until he's nearly dead, then you snipe the kill shot. Not hard. If you want the satisfaction of doing it alone rather than completing the quest though, go for it. Good luck wasting your time ;P

Quote (Trolololo4 @ 06 August 2014 22:40) *

Quote (Mr-buddy2u @ 06 August 2014 22:32) *
step 1 form a party step
2 have them dps.
that's how healers do it
Step 1 nobody's at Frigost
Step 2 Tanks all the way.
Step 0: Join a Guild and or talk to your guild members for a party. Yeesh.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #760879  Replies : 14  Views : 489
posté August 07, 2014, 22:39:27 | #20
I've dropped 5 in less than an hour, quit whining. (In fact, I sold those 5 on the marketboard not but what, four days ago?)

I had 2 multis and myself. I am a level 145 Fire Cra (I was level 143 at the time, though.) I wore a partial pp set (had my pp up to about 116, plus my natural invisible 100, and the invisible 100 of each multi.) I did not use a pp potion or any candies or cookies or whatever else gives pp.

So you're obviously doing something wrong. Go run the dungeon, they drop easier in there.

Thread : 1.35 Bug Reports  Preview message : #760876  Replies : 2  Views : 73