Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

FeldePard's profile
Statistics
1818 Posts (1.87 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 02:36:04 | #1
As far as I'm aware, the reserve key is useless now because the reserve no longer exists. I could be mistaken, but... I seriously think it's just Gone.

Would like some confirmation on this, as well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789504  Replies : 1  Views : 138
posté October 22, 2014, 07:03:37 | #2
Did you ever get your fern seeds? our HW has some that you can pick, if you'd like.

Message me in-game on Nyne Valten 

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #789313  Replies : 2  Views : 101
posté October 22, 2014, 06:55:55 | #3

Quote (TheRoo003 @ 22 October 2014 06:41) *
I bought two and the costume is incompatible. Do I need to buy the shop drago to make it work? I also cannot trade the other skin to a friends account, can that be fixed?

You can only send untradeable items such as the steed harnesses to friends when you originally purchase them. It says "send as a gift" or some such the like.

This post has been edited by FeldePard - October 23, 2014, 02:33:29.
Thread : News  Preview message : #789311  Replies : 16  Views : 390
posté October 21, 2014, 11:41:43 | #4
Ennie

I reached level 160, and the spell lock option showed up on my spell window (to the right, a little arrow-in-a-circle thing, looks like a tab)

If it isn't showing up, then you somehow have not reached what people are calling "spell cap"...? Have you respec'd recently? I found that sometimes if you've done challenges, you have this "unused spell xp" that needs distributed properly through your spells, so you might try that?

Barring that, I would file a ticket and ask about it because if you supposedly can use it to redistribute over time through battles, etc, it should be showing up for you. But if it isn't, then .. yeah.. needs to be looked at.

Thread : 1.37 Bug Reports  Preview message : #789135  Replies : 7  Views : 116
posté October 21, 2014, 07:15:52 | #5
Hm. So honestly, because I waited and respec'd at 160 level cap currently... that little thing is pointless because I've already allocated the xp as much as it can be allocated because my spells are at max, and they gain no xp anymore anyway from battles.

Given I don't want to rearrange my spell levels, I just wanted to know if I could gain more xp, then... this is definitely pointless.

Thanks to everyone that posted here! I respec pretty regularly to keep myself maintained (and re-distribute my challenge xp to spells etc while leveling) so I think I'm okay.

:3 Thanks again for explaining things.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789084  Replies : 8  Views : 285
posté October 20, 2014, 08:21:10 | #6
Well yes, I understand that much but I don't understand the POINT...? Can't I just respec and dump my xp from a high spell into a lower spell?

Say I'm level 160.

Say my spells are 155/110/110/130/160...

So my 5th spell is capped but do I get xp for my other 4 spells when using them? Do I get spell xp anymore at all? I mean I don't get character xp but what about spells? Can I take my 160 and make it a 150 and put the xp into other spells? if so, do those spells get xp afterward?

this is ignoring this "spell xp transfer" thing because I'll be damned if I make my top damaging spells completely unusable when I can just distribute the spells through respecs and whatnot.

So I guess my question is, do I still get spell xp at this point at all? Or can I only transfer capped spell xp???

edit:

I just.. don't think I understand spell xp at all at this point. This is my first time reaching level cap again since level cap was 105... and since then the spell stuff has been changed, so I just don't understand how I'm supposed to get more spell xp if I'm capped at 160... do spells still get xp even though I am capped? Like if I have a level 110 spell, does it still gain xp if I use it in battle when I myself do not gain xp?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788886  Replies : 8  Views : 285
posté October 20, 2014, 08:00:45 | #7
Spell XP question This is probably answered somewhere, but I tried to look it up and couldn't find it...

So.. I'm asking.

Okay.. I recently hit level cap.I have some spells that are 160... someone mentioned.. transferring xp from the spell to another spell.... I don't understand this? it says I can't use the spell ... what's the point of transferring it then if I can't use it? I'd have to come back into the dojo just to "unlock" it...? or no? I'm in the dojo right now, but I don't want to leave until I know what the heck I'm doing?

Can't I just lower the level of the spells and continue to fight things? Do spells not get any more xp from battles now that I'm 160? I'm confused...  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788882  Replies : 8  Views : 285
posté October 20, 2014, 01:31:18 | #8

Quote (Calamar-Chan @ 18 October 2014 08:22) *
you didnt reach max spell exp yet, its simple as that

If you do not get anymore xp as a character, how can you get spell xp? This doesn't make sense to me, and as a person that is about to hit character level cap, I am concerned about distribution of spell xp

Thread : 1.37 Bug Reports  Preview message : #788809  Replies : 7  Views : 116
posté October 17, 2014, 22:47:49 | #9
Not like Ankama will ever change it back... it's almost as if they delight in screwing people over a good chunk of the time.

I hope that the usefulness comes back soon...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788261  Replies : 17  Views : 768
posté October 17, 2014, 22:43:38 | #10
Yeah as far as I'm aware, you can plant anything in your haven bag and or haven world if your guild has one.

If you need seeds or cuttings, feel free to message me in-game if you're on Nox server.

IGN: Nyne Valten

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788258  Replies : 7  Views : 273
posté October 17, 2014, 22:39:29 | #11
I believe that somewhere in the ToS, Ankama states that they do not replace items that have disappeared or otherwise been "lost" ... I had a bum sack that was gone because of a visual glitch with the item next to it, and after 5 months or so, they finally told me that if more than 30 days has passed, they can do nothing about it. (They gave me some compensation, but yeah it's whatever.)

You may as well kiss your bp goodbye, because chances are they won't get to your ticket within the 30 days, and when they do get to your ticket, they will just tell you that they don't replace "lost" items. They will likely offer you some kind of compensation that won't be equal to your item (such as the time acquiring the item, or any time acquiring the kamas that may have gotten the item, or whatever.)

My condolences. But good luck in your mission to get your ticket answered. I hope you find the outcome you seek, but ... the chances are pretty slim, in my opinion, as a person who has had an item disappear to an in-game mishap, and now it's gone forever.

Godspeed.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #788257  Replies : 5  Views : 196
posté October 16, 2014, 00:20:36 | #12

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 15 October 2014 22:49) *

I still have a bunch of Ore Nodes in the HW for guildies to use, but if the rate is as low as 1% for starred, I might consider putting something more useful there, like maybe nothing. 1% for Starred is just a joke.

^^^^ This.

1% on a starred resource is a freaking joke. It makes 99% of the recipes that use starred resources an absolute waste of time.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787787  Replies : 17  Views : 768
posté October 15, 2014, 07:08:41 | #13
Last time I checked, which was yesterday, I was able to merge unlinked items (but not linked items), and I am able to merge a set if it either a) has never had the option to roll a random element (such as some lower level sets, etc), or b) does not have an element rolled, as in it is still random and not assigned to an element yet.

All set pieces seem to need to be in the "random/unrolled" state in order to merge.

My already rolled items don't seem to want to merge properly with unrolled items, or items of other elements, etc.

So who knows.

But merging is an option, it just seems to have some limitations at the moment.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787554  Replies : 9  Views : 306
posté October 13, 2014, 05:49:55 | #14
97.5 level chef here

It's a nightmare.

This post has been edited by FeldePard - October 13, 2014, 05:50:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #786965  Replies : 6  Views : 316
posté October 13, 2014, 05:47:39 | #15
Is there an ETA on the exact date/time for the Al Howin event? Some of us have class stuff and holiday stuff going on, so I'd like to be able to get a better estimation on this event??

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #786964  Replies : 102  Views : 4352
posté October 06, 2014, 00:18:04 | #16
"HavenWorld" under the WORLD section is completely empty? What goes here?
Also, does anyone plan on Fixing Excarnus? You cannot complete the "kill Excarnus with no Gobballs on the Field" achievement because, despite having a full team of 140+ characters, Excarnus summons 4 more bone gobballs each turn no matter what after you kill all the gobballs, then another 2 living set spawns as well, so you kill all those, and barely ping at his coag and then it's his turns and he summons another 6 gobballs... And yet this ultimate boss is recommended for level.. what.. 65? 75? I forget? Something stupid? :/ how about fixing that, please?

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #784716  Replies : 102  Views : 4352
posté October 04, 2014, 22:52:37 | #17
Well that's a really shitty response, honestly. There is no indicator that it stacks with other things or not. There are candies and other potions that blatantly say they cannot be used with other things. This is very sad.

If they don't want this to keep happening or don't want to fend off support tickets, they need to include a thing that states it does not stack.

People pay a lot of money for the boosters and it's sad to see this stuff happening.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #784413  Replies : 4  Views : 170
posté October 03, 2014, 21:43:32 | #18
Though, for someone that collects the relics, and likes titles and achievements, it doesn't matter what relics are "better"

The simple fact that this is BROKEN (which isn't surprising with Wakfu, but I still love the game like the little masochist I am) is upsetting and the lack of the key is definitely insulting for those that want to finish the quest.

Fix this, Ankama. It's a lot smaller than the rest of your bugs, but pretty important too.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #784072  Replies : 13  Views : 651
posté October 03, 2014, 07:59:50 | #19
Yeah, I consider this a bug because there is nothing stating that the potion of wise fortune will be over-written. The only reason that I didn't use a potion or flask and get mine over-written was because I saw some notes on the forum about someone else having trouble with it.

I think that this is very discouraging.

I hope that you are compensated for your loss
And I hope that they put some kind of warning on the potion of wise fortune, because otherwise that's just cruel.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #783809  Replies : 4  Views : 170
posté October 02, 2014, 11:23:39 | #20
bought! bought! Thank you

This post has been edited by FeldePard - October 04, 2014, 22:50:12.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #783444  Replies : 0  Views : 113