Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

FeldePard's profile
Statistics
1837 Posts (1.88 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 09:39:39 | #1

Quote (DanielTheBrawe @ 30 October 2014 16:06) *
guessing that they are not gonna fix it, but compensate with something after the event, like they did last year
Well they need to fix it. :/ Some of us neurotic jerks that play this game get all jittery about supposedly completed things still remaining in our achievement "incomplete" areas...

Sigh

Thread : 1.37 Bug Reports  Preview message : #791876  Replies : 3  Views : 96
posté Yesterday - 08:19:54 | #2
Ankama doesn't care about the lack of event mobs. They don't even care about fixing their event glitches that are like 3 years old.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791633  Replies : 37  Views : 886
posté Yesterday - 08:16:45 | #3
We'll see a Ferox Mount the day we see Chef crafting have a level 80-85 recipe.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791632  Replies : 11  Views : 421
posté Yesterday - 08:11:41 | #4
I hate to necro this thread, but did this ever get figured out? I have the quest, but I don't want to go derp around with it if it's just going to fail?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791631  Replies : 20  Views : 2340
posté Yesterday - 07:59:46 | #5
Al Howin Achievement Glitched So um... are you going to fix this before the event ends or are we just going to pretend, again, that this isn't a thing that you haven't fixed for 2 Halloweens? Lol...

Thread : 1.37 Bug Reports  Preview message : #791630  Replies : 3  Views : 96
posté Yesterday - 06:40:58 | #6

Quote (Asthis @ 29 October 2014 19:50) *
Just remember to log on during the event with all your chars.

I'll never be able to get this achievement on my char due to bugs last year.

Yeah... even though they were like.. "Oh we will auto-grant the achievements because we messed up, sorry, it should be auto granting now!" and it never did. Then I believe we got like an almoken and a "oops" and then that was the end of it... and now here we are again, likely with recycled event achievements that will never finish or be auto-accepted ever in the future of Wakfu.

Which is really irritating for people that like to complete all the achievements... and yet they keep getting recycled and stuck and .... hrn... irritating.

also

What a disappointment this event is. There is like.. nothing new for veteran players at all. :/ Same dungeon, same area challenges, even the same rewards from the achievements that bother to finish themselves....

All this time, and we didn't even think up anything new, Ankama? I'm very disappointed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791618  Replies : 41  Views : 2383
posté October 29, 2014, 06:04:48 | #7
This will probably never be fixed. Too bad we don't have larger inventory bags to compensate for all these items we can't store or delete!

Thread : 1.37 Bug Reports  Preview message : #791348  Replies : 2  Views : 79
posté October 29, 2014, 06:04:13 | #8
Honestly it's probably just going to be a recycled event with recycled things that never finish the achievement if you did it the year before. I still didn't get some of the stuff because the thing glitched out and says I need like 10 of something that I have like 700+ of or whatever...

I think it's stupid that the event is basically going to be after Halloween. :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791347  Replies : 41  Views : 2383
posté October 29, 2014, 05:58:56 | #9

Quote (IHatMyLifBecaseSomonTokMyAcnt @ 28 October 2014 21:02) *
Can you guys make it so the "Tiny Kit Display Window" is delete-able? I unfortunately have 2 of them in my inventory because one I got when the game first came out and one I got recently because the noob quests activated for me. It is really annoying to have 2 spaces for my inventory taken up but I cant delete them, trade them, drop them, or even put them in a bank! D: Please fix this, please!

Not really the thread to be posting this on.. but I AGREE SO MUCH!

I have one of these stuck in my inventory taking up space. I posted in the bugs area about it but ... not a peep from anyone in regards to it, so yeah.

Hope the event starts soon. :/

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #791344  Replies : 105  Views : 4801
posté October 27, 2014, 00:09:13 | #10

Quote (Brokonaut @ 26 October 2014 23:58) *
The short, for those who are unaware of what is happening.

Some time ago costumes with stats appeared in the files and were exposed on the forums. I confirmed to all of you that it would never concern you guys and to ignore it, because they were meant for APAC. Granted this was before I knew that English servers would go F2P. I still have my doubts, even if they are not certain, that they will ever see the light of day on these servers.

They are rental items that you can have for three, seven, and thirty days. Some examples are Reinforced costumes that provide some damage and resistance bonuses, and there is a variation of the Sumens costume in the data files that provide +100% to harvests while it is equipped. It can only be assumed that this costume will also be made available to APAC players.

• Mango

Okay, so.. APAC has some things, or will get some things.
They may or may not come to other servers.
Even if they did, they would be rental items only?

While I can see the idea of renting costumes with such small contribution of stats relatively okay, it's still a little irritating.

However, if Sumens +100% harvesting hits Nox, I'm going to be mad. Why? Because I worked for a long time to get my Seal of Companionship, and it only gives 50%. Yes, it was "free" but it wasn't free because of all the hours of my actual life I put into getting it.

If they release Re-enforced Sumens on Nox, I expect the Seal to A) get a buff because seriously? You're going to make a costume that gives you more than the in-game thing gives you after busting your arse for it? and B ) it better become something innate that goes in your quest tab, because having to put it on and take it off is a huge hassle. Plus you can accidentally lose it that way, what with all the inventory glitches?

Honestly, this is just kind of stupid.
Frankly, the idea of "renting gear" is pretty stupid, too.

This post has been edited by FeldePard - October 27, 2014, 00:09:53.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790631  Replies : 69  Views : 1676
posté October 26, 2014, 23:50:19 | #11

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 26 October 2014 18:40) *

Quote (Asthis @ 26 October 2014 18:39) *
The Sumens costume is bs... You know how many hours you gotta spend to get a Seal of Companionship to get 50% more resource gathering? DX
It would probably stack though

Wait, what? I spent ages getting my Seal of Companionship?

What's all this about Sumens costume?

Did I miss something?

Why is everyone bitching about P2W all of the sudden? I don't see any updates about any P2W costumes, much less Sumens?

wheeeere is the info coming from? D:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790620  Replies : 69  Views : 1676
posté October 25, 2014, 23:06:17 | #12
Selling stuff in the Haven Bag is worth it. Why? Because things aren't always available on the marketboard when people want them. If you position yourself in an outpost or at the temple (or near it) you're going to find that you will sell stuff a lot more. If you are selling keys, position yourself outside popular dungeons or whatever dungeons you have the most keys for.

It's not as good for selling gear as it is for selling consumables, keys and resources. People get irritated at having to continuously place resources for taxes over and over and over again trying to find the right buyer on the marketboard.

Alternatives to this are selling in the havenbag near some location where there is constant foot traffic (i.e. outposts and alm temple, maybe astrub market area) People need resources for crafts or leveling, and are often irritated that they are not available in high quantities on the marketboard. So that is something to consider. I often get people saying "No one sells resources these days, ugh!"

It also helps to sell from your bag if you have an overflow of inventory and your haven chest is full. But also consider that when selling in the bag, if you're selling gear, the prices fluctuate on the market. However, selling in your bag versus the market isn't going to be too big of a deal because if someone undercuts you on the market, you still repost, and the loss of taxes isn't too crazy different over time. Put gear in your display case though, so it will have a better chance of selling than if it's sitting in kit display #6, if you get my drift?

Or put popular items in the display window for faster sales.

Good luck selling!

(note: also consider selling through your havenworld if you have one that has the marketboard. it is free of taxes, and linked to the kelba board and all other havenworld boards as well!)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790342  Replies : 6  Views : 296
posté October 25, 2014, 22:59:56 | #13
I don't think there is a way to actually remove the selection. Just try assigning it to some pointless, relatively inaccessible-with-ease button on your keyboard....?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790341  Replies : 4  Views : 149
posté October 25, 2014, 09:16:55 | #14

Quote (Hudski @ 23 October 2014 09:09) *
With some creative pronunciation, Baba Ji has been here the whole time.

This is the greatest

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790159  Replies : 7  Views : 472
posté October 25, 2014, 09:03:31 | #15
[redacted] 

This post has been edited by FeldePard - October 25, 2014, 09:18:46.
Reason for edit : no woman no cry
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790156  Replies : 66  Views : 1545
posté October 25, 2014, 06:35:32 | #16
Tasteless Seed Cannot Be Planted You still cannot plant the tasteless seed inside of the Sureberry dungeon (Nox Server) despite being level 100 farmer (level 100 every gathering profession, actually, doesn't seem to matter)

Very irritating.

Thread : 1.37 Bug Reports  Preview message : #790149  Replies : 0  Views : 50
posté October 25, 2014, 06:21:22 | #17
Second Display Case? Useless, can't trash it? Pappy Pal gave me a second display case as part of the tutorial. I'm a veteran player.. I've had my original Dispaly Case since February 2012... it won't let me trash this new display case. I can't place it. I can't delete it. It's taking up an inventory space.

Seriously, you need to fix this. We need to be allowed to get rid of it.

Thread : 1.37 Bug Reports  Preview message : #790146  Replies : 2  Views : 79
posté October 25, 2014, 02:03:17 | #18
[redacted] 

This post has been edited by FeldePard - October 25, 2014, 09:18:21.
Reason for edit : no srsly
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790119  Replies : 66  Views : 1545
posté October 23, 2014, 02:36:04 | #19
As far as I'm aware, the reserve key is useless now because the reserve no longer exists. I could be mistaken, but... I seriously think it's just Gone.

Would like some confirmation on this, as well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789504  Replies : 1  Views : 154