Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

FeldePard's profile
Statistics
1692 Posts (1.92 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 04:29:18 | #1
nevermind apparently nox is just freaking out.

This post has been edited by FeldePard - July 25, 2014, 04:51:19.
Thread : 1.35 Bug Reports  Preview message : #757030  Replies : 0  Views : 20
posté Yesterday - 23:58:20 | #2
Gifting mounts and harness? Is this even possible? The gifting option isn't showing up but some people are gifting them? What's the deal? I'm tired of trying to figure out if I am getting legit deals when I have people telling me the items must be duped just because we can't get the gifting option to show up.

someone needs to explain some shit right now because I don't want to sit here freaking worrying about being banned. Either you can gift it or you can't but some people need to fess up right now because this is getting old and I'm tired of getting harped at...

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #756977  Replies : 0  Views : 24
posté Yesterday - 02:32:02 | #3
WTB Some Somewhat Simple Gears 7 blibli helmet
11 moogrrplate
6 skellington boots

Paying market value either based off of the marketboard at the time of purchase, or off of Wakfu-Element's last known sale price of item in question.

Contact me here or in-game on Nyne Valten

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #756673  Replies : 0  Views : 34
posté July 23, 2014, 22:56:51 | #4
Lol, people kept screaming for F2P and they got it, but it wasn't exactly what they wanted. It's kind of amusing, honestly... Ankama keeps their "subscriptions" through boosters that people buy in order to use all o the things and access crap they would have normally been able to access anyway if the model had stayed the way it was. XD

Anyway, yeah I had the same issue with figuring out the account chest. I'm on a booster right now because of the sub time I had left over. I had to ask whether or not we'd be able to access the stuff after the booster, since you can't access unless it's a booster.

Apparently you can take things out but you can't add things unless you have a booster. So if you had stuff in there and your booster ran out, you can still get your things out on some random char on your account without too much worry.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756605  Replies : 6  Views : 179
posté July 23, 2014, 22:51:05 | #5

Quote (Sabi @ 23 July 2014 18:08) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 23 July 2014 09:44) *
The account chest... it is available if you are a booster pack possessing member. However, what becomes of the stuff in the account chest if your booster ends? Is it stuck in limbo? Does it disappear? Can you remove from it but not add to it?

Thank you for that question Feldepard

And you had one of the correct answer, basically once the Booster Pack days runs out, you will still have access to the chest only to remove items but you will be unable to add any in it.
Does this include removing the kamas that are stored in the account chest? I was using it as a way to keep my kamas "out of sight, out of mind" so I don't go on a spending spree, like my own personal piggy bank. So I would be sad if I could not withdraw them if my booster ran out and I wasn't able to buy another one immediately.

(also, I got a pretty fast response on this, but not on my direct questions in your ticket thread about my nearly 4 month old support ticket being ignored? can you please ankabox me an answer or something about that too? because it's been 4 months almost...)

This post has been edited by FeldePard - July 23, 2014, 22:52:41.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756604  Replies : 6  Views : 237
posté July 23, 2014, 10:00:16 | #6
That's not so bad... just so long as the chest doesn't spontaneously eat whatever is in it... because Bugfu...

hm. okay thanks.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756391  Replies : 6  Views : 237
posté July 23, 2014, 09:44:01 | #7
Not sure if this was answered elsewhere, but...(Mod plz?) I looked and could not find my answer, so...

My question was this;

The account chest... it is available if you are a booster pack possessing member. However, what becomes of the stuff in the account chest if your booster ends? Is it stuck in limbo? Does it disappear? Can you remove from it but not add to it?

Was this even discussed anywhere? I can't find any information on it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756383  Replies : 6  Views : 237
posté July 23, 2014, 09:15:04 | #8

Quote (BrainIsAjar @ 23 July 2014 06:31) *
but they are giftable
Are they? When I clicked on it to look at purchasing one, there was no gift option.

I think that linking the mounts and subsequently the gear associated with them, is a bit of a rip. If someone already had the mount on them, but wanted to give it to someone else, they should be able to. If you spend that much freaking real money on something, you should be able to trade it.

Boutique items were supposed to be tradeable. Other than the scroll of absolution, everything else was tradeable.. now mounts aren't?

BS.

I was hoping to be able to buy one via the marketboard since I am considerably poor IRL at the moment... and now I can't.

Maybe that's just me being whiney but I don't give a crap.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756373  Replies : 20  Views : 579
posté July 23, 2014, 01:01:12 | #9

Quote (Asthis @ 22 July 2014 15:21) *
I was hoping we'd get one of these. My summon Osa actually needs it.

Also wtf, why no access to Srambad for F2P this update? Do we have to wait until Enurado?

Yes, you have to wait for Enurado. It clearly states in the booster announcements that only Booster possessing accounts can access the "most current area" ... so Srambad is still the most current, so until Enurado comes out, you cannot access Srambad on F2P, sorry.

(And also must note that you can only access the latest content with the 30+ days booster, as the cheaper boosters will not open the newest areas to you.)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756226  Replies : 2  Views : 157
posté July 23, 2014, 00:58:49 | #10
I changed from Brakmar to Bonta. My Brak outfit for drago just sits there, telling me I can't use it because I am not Brakmar Citizen in good standing. When I came to Bonta again (used to be Bonta before nation bonus issues), it took all my CP of course. You have to get 500 or greater CP in order to buy the new drago outfit from the owl.

After that, you will have 2 outfits in your drago's outfit inventory, but can only use the outfit from your current nation.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756225  Replies : 3  Views : 194
posté July 22, 2014, 09:01:28 | #11

Quote (Trolololo4 @ 22 July 2014 05:06) *
C:\Users\ (Username)\Appdata\Local\Ankama\Wakfu\game\screenshots

Should be there, otherwise just research from \Wakfu below.
See, the thing is... that area is an INVISIBLE FOLDER area in Windows 7. It's not even remotely near where it used to save, where it SHOULD be saving... people that aren't very computer savvy, people that use someone else's computer to play, etc aren't going to know where to go look, especially since it always used to save in the game>screenshot area in program files, where the Wakfu folder existed before.

I found it after a bit of searching, but still.. :/ pretty crappy

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #755908  Replies : 2  Views : 37
posté July 22, 2014, 03:55:43 | #12
WTB Respec Mats Looking to buy a set of respect mats.

150 scara horn
150 blibli teeth
150 fin
150 country scalp
200 toad tongue
200 moskito wing
200 chafer bone
200 koko leaf

Message me here or in-game on my main, Nyne Valten

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #755854  Replies : 0  Views : 38
posté July 21, 2014, 23:17:07 | #13
Screenshots not saving? Screenshots are no longer saving to the screenshot folder? Where did they go? I saved a ton of them with the F12 screenshot.. it SAID they were saved, but they aren't??

edit:

well that's stupid. Now your screenshots go to some random folder that is HIDDEN in the appdata section of the C:\\ drive?? Why isn't it going to program > wakfu > game > screenshot anymore?

Seriously?

SERIOUSLY?

:/ this is stupid. Please adjust this or tell me how to adjust where the hell screenshots are saved to. seriously. this is freaking stupid.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #755787  Replies : 2  Views : 37
posté July 21, 2014, 01:06:36 | #14
Contact List Bug Looked, didn't see someone talking about this?

If I add someone to my friends list, their name doesn't stay. It will disappear again the next day. But it will constantly give me (so and so is not online or does not exist)

I re-add the person, and they stay until they log out, then it's a 50-50 shot if they are again wiped from my contact list...

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #755551  Replies : 0  Views : 26
posté July 21, 2014, 00:18:53 | #15
I haven't received a response, and I filed my ticket on April 7th 2014.

I'm firmly under the belief that my ticket will never be responded to.... but some stupid part of me still likes to hope that Ankama Support actually gives a rip about non-money tickets.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #755543  Replies : 3  Views : 76
posté July 19, 2014, 20:08:43 | #16
HavenWorld Lakes? Are the lakes in the HavenWorlds ever going to be updated with the new fish?

Just .. seriously... I looked and the last thing there is the piri piranha fish.

This makes me sad.

This post has been edited by FeldePard - July 19, 2014, 20:49:23.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755303  Replies : 0  Views : 109
posté July 19, 2014, 19:49:39 | #17
That's all right. I'll be on a lot today, so just message me. :3

I tried contacting one of your Craftsman Inc buddies but... I don't think they were getting my PMs...

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #755302  Replies : 6  Views : 84
posté July 19, 2014, 08:40:30 | #18
Oh. I don't know anyone in Craftsman Inc.
I'm not even sure where Craftsman Inc HW is located. I guess I'll look around for someone, coz I think I missed you again..

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #755200  Replies : 6  Views : 84
posté July 19, 2014, 01:22:21 | #19
What is the point of this thread when everyone here seems to have tickets 1.. 2.. 3... 4 months old and no one is responding to any of it?

Seriously?

May as well just give up, everyone. Anakama needs a bigger support service, and that ain't happening any time soon!

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #755150  Replies : 377  Views : 8285
posté July 18, 2014, 22:11:38 | #20
Awesome, I'll load up Wakfu and look for you.

edit: Welp, you aren't online. I guess, hit me up whenever you sign on, or give me a time that you sign on more often. I am very versatile as to when I can sign on. I'll be on for a little while now, and again later tonight.

This post has been edited by FeldePard - July 18, 2014, 22:18:05.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #755107  Replies : 6  Views : 84