Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

FeldePard's profile
Statistics
2197 Posts (1.71 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 31, 2015, 01:04:52 | #1
Kelba market links to Haven world markets, which have no tax in them.

I've seen underpants selling for more.

Be still your chestbags.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903148  Replies : 10  Views : 829
posté August 31, 2015, 00:59:02 | #2
Wait... that gear says... 185... o.o

Are we getting a level cap raise in this next patch??

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903146  Replies : 160  Views : 3080
posté August 31, 2015, 00:11:24 | #3

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 25 August 2015 09:06) *
Stopped reading right when realized that this dude talks about pvp.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #903125  Replies : 222  Views : 4266
posté August 29, 2015, 00:59:06 | #4
Don't want no boohemoth. Don't want father whupper again either. :|

HOW ABOUT SOMETHING NEW AND NOT RECYCLED CRAP FOR A CHANGE IN REGARDS TO EVENTS?!

Not even going to apologize for the capslock.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902613  Replies : 18  Views : 833
posté August 23, 2015, 10:35:01 | #5

Quote (LordDrakoni @ 22 August 2015 00:11) *

the price of the service will be recurrent and of a limited duration
Right, I'll keep using 3 accounts.
^this

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #900934  Replies : 330  Views : 6014
posté August 23, 2015, 10:33:57 | #6

Quote (yugo-elatrop-2000 @ 22 August 2015 20:26) *
but, where are the items? (I'm from remington)
(from Nox, myself)

I'm also kind of curious where the items are...? I mean it's not the end of the world, but was... very interested in them being a part of my life this week, if you get my drift.

Thread : News  Preview message : #900933  Replies : 106  Views : 3457
posté August 18, 2015, 20:41:32 | #7
You can get a piece of SB gear right out the door with the achievements, I believe, so if you are 175 and run SB and are tri, and don't mind the lack of crit in place of extra damage in your third tier, then SB would be the way to go, imo. If you don't play your third tier as much (might use it more for sub damage and utility?), I would get the Eternal simply because it IS more readily accessible if you don't do SB or don't plan on doing SB, especially since SB gear is bound on drop I think.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899481  Replies : 24  Views : 963
posté August 18, 2015, 20:32:35 | #8
Honestly, the revolving price is going to kill this thing right out of the gate. Multiboxers aren't going to buy into this when they can just run their clients as normal. Paid players likely aren't going to buy into this because they already paid the subscription.. oh I mean Booster... fee, plus some of us have purchased the 1500 ogrines worth of extra slots too... not going to want another revolving fee alongside booster. If the fee were only like 500 ogrines per character per month, I'd pay that personally but.. anything higher? It'd be like your crap prices on your mystery boxes (3500 for one box are you kidding me?)

Please do not ruin what you are trying to create, Ankama. I know that the heroes system will cause developing and server load problems that need to be compensated with cash flow, but you are going to absolutely destroy this if you tag on a revolving price to it......

I don't mind paying a rather hefty one time fee, but I probably won't pay a large recurring fee either. I can multibox just fine for free.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #899477  Replies : 330  Views : 6014
posté August 18, 2015, 20:00:04 | #9

Quote (rurumoj @ 18 August 2015 13:19) *
I remember reading before that some of the chests were made unreachable making the achievement unfinishable. I also considered doing it, dhreller by nature is a cool title XD

If you do manage to complete it let me know ^^

They are all achieveable. I have the title in-game on my main to prove it.

Just keep plugging away at it, guys, and you'll be fine!

Also, the tree is removeable. There is a guide, and the guide works 100%. You can find all of the treasure boxes following the guide. I found 'em all. None of them were out of reach/unable for me to get to?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899465  Replies : 24  Views : 741
posté August 18, 2015, 01:56:19 | #10
I prefer the content where it is/how it is now. The drops are already ridiculous to get anyway, making the stupid things harder to kill just because we got stronger with a revamp isn't going to solve anyway. Not everyone is really bad ass in the game, nor does everyone have 97832982734 friends to group with, or huge guilds.

I'm not gonna come back to debate the topic, just offering some input. The base damage on some chars is just stupid low in some spells anyway, and some people like to solo even if it's an MMO... I think that, once you go up through the content, you will realize that things aren't exactly as easy as they seem... and once more content gets released, you'll see it further.

I don't really think it's a wise idea to make things harder just because you feel they are too easy. Not everyone feels they are too easy. If the things get impossibly hard, people are going to leave an already ghost-town-like game (because asking Ankama to make it a bit harder is like asking someone with the shakes to put just half a spoonful of sugar in a cup of coffee.... it's going to be messy and way too much, in the end.)

And then we go back to the topic of drops; it's freaking hard to drop things to wear, much less sell. Like Madd said... 2-4 hr dungeons 100x (or more, because that's just one character...) just to get one thing because we can't get it to drop naturally... imagine trying to do that if the mobs were increased is difficulty for their current levels.

I understand wanting to use -armour whatevers but... guess what, not everyone has that anyway. Maybe the -armour is for future mobs? Please consider that and don't ask Ankama, who breaks everything they touch lately, to jerk the mobs up onto some impossible pedestal.

Anyhoo.. I'll take my ranting elsewhere. Good day~

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899233  Replies : 55  Views : 1859
posté August 15, 2015, 10:48:19 | #11
Hm. If you're still offering to sell resource points, let me know.  

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #898568  Replies : 4  Views : 209
posté August 15, 2015, 01:16:01 | #12
Can't deposit pet in haven bag. I understand that the croum is a guild purchasable pet, but is it a bug that we can't deposit it into our haven bag chest? I can deposit other things such as my guard insignia and my fire of love... but I cannot deposit my croum pet? Golden croum deposits fine...

Please fix this? I don't use the croum pet on my cra, and want to store it with the other pets I've collected, but I can't??

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #898476  Replies : 0  Views : 60
posté August 13, 2015, 03:00:04 | #13

Quote (RoboTrigger @ 13 August 2015 02:48) *
Pet only drops from the boss that's had all 4 jellies ( Emperor Jellix ).

Ah okies. Yeah I'd only fought the one with 4 sweet jellies ever, so I didn't know what giving him the other jellies even did.

Thanks guys.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #897867  Replies : 5  Views : 234
posté August 13, 2015, 02:26:59 | #14
From emperor jelly when giving him any combination of sweet jellies? Or..? I'm confused..? Do you only fight him when you give him all 4 jellies? I've only ever given him all 4, so idk what happens with the others?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #897853  Replies : 5  Views : 234
posté August 13, 2015, 02:03:56 | #15
Bilby Pet? Okay so I know that the Bilby Pet comes from Bilbiza but... where? Drops from jelly dungeon? I was told you had to kill the boss a specific way? Is this true? D: I'm trying to drop it but.. idk if I'm doing this right. :c

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #897846  Replies : 5  Views : 234
posté August 12, 2015, 00:25:41 | #16

Quote (HealingHotness @ 11 August 2015 22:58) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 11 August 2015 22:31) *
Every sidekick that I add glitches out. The battle will start with 0 on the timer for the mob, saying it's my turn. Sometimes I can't pick placement in the starting phase, sometimes I can. Sometimes I can take a turn, sometimes I can't. When it becomes my sidekick's turn, they are still invisible, it lists MY spells in the spell bar, says I have 3 WP when I'm supposed to have 6. Won't let the sidekick move or attack (it's invisible still)... doesn't matter if I have 1 or 2 sidekicks.
Well, in your picture you have De Darm, so that explains your 3 WP instead of 6.
Ah yes, I forgot about that. I jumped in with de darm because I was trying to see if it was trank + lumi + shadow + other side kicks and didn't want to waste time or items. So that clears that up! Thank you.

The other stuff remains though.

Thank you for posting Sabi. I hope this gets cleared up very quickly, because this hinders a lot of my solo gameplay, and I can only imagine how others are affected by it.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #897305  Replies : 166  Views : 764
posté August 11, 2015, 22:49:16 | #17
WTB +3 Fire Shushu Emblem Just as the title says. I'd like to purchase a +3 Fire Shushu Emblem. Might settle for a +2 but would really like a +3.

Message here, Ankabox, or catch me in-game on my main, Nyne Valten

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #897246  Replies : 0  Views : 45
posté August 11, 2015, 22:36:31 | #18
Here is a bug thread about this.
Includes a screenshot

Something needs to be done about this, asap please. Wasn't happening last night. Then the patch/hotfix happened, and now it's broken

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #897240  Replies : 166  Views : 764
posté August 11, 2015, 22:31:46 | #19
Every sidekick that I add glitches out. The battle will start with 0 on the timer for the mob, saying it's my turn. Sometimes I can't pick placement in the starting phase, sometimes I can. Sometimes I can take a turn, sometimes I can't. When it becomes my sidekick's turn, they are still invisible, it lists MY spells in the spell bar, says I have 3 WP when I'm supposed to have 6. Won't let the sidekick move or attack (it's invisible still)... doesn't matter if I have 1 or 2 sidekicks.

Here is a screenshot.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #897237  Replies : 166  Views : 764
posté August 10, 2015, 11:12:06 | #20
:3 I would love to in-game marry my rl fiancee, since we both play. ^___^ That would be wonderful~

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896640  Replies : 40  Views : 1673