Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Wakfu Single
posté June 09, 2010, 12:43:21 | #1
Wakfu Single This is a long shot, but I've heard there are sometimes official posts in the French forums, so I'm hoping this gets relayed to someone who'd deign to speak on the subject.

I'm wondering what kind of instrumentation was used in the making of the title theme for Wakfu. The more information the better, if possible, like what kind of guitars were used, how many vocalists, that sort of thing. I was hoping to see some information like this in the Inside Ankama special, or maybe on the Ankama Music page, but alas, no such luck.

If this is in the wrong section (I figured because it's about the music, which is available on it's own, it belonged here and not the actual show discussion) or there's a better and more direct outlet for such a question I apologize.

I don't know that there's much to discuss on the topic otherwise, unless everybody here ordered the CD too. It's a pretty awesome track, eh?

posté June 22, 2010, 17:01:39 | #2
Hello Zeeno,
I got you the answer from the maestro himself:

"There are a few guitars (Customized Fender Telecaster, with double mics), two lead singers & chorus, a bass, drum set, synth, strings and orchestral arrangements."

Hope that answers your question,
Kaoly

posté June 23, 2010, 02:27:03 | #3

Quote (Kaoly @ 22 June 2010 17:01) *
Hello Zeeno,
I got you the answer from the maestro himself:

"There are a few guitars (Customized Fender Telecaster, with double mics), two lead singers & chorus, a bass, drum set, synth, strings and orchestral arrangements."

Hope that answers your question,
Kaoly

Thanks!