Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Krosmaster game and figures, Will they all be available outside of France
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-11-07
posté September 13, 2012, 07:36:57 | #1
Krosmaster game and figures Hello,

I've been really looking forward to the arrival of the Krosmaster figures, especially the ones from the cartoons and Gaspard Fay. The former are being distributed as we speak at a French restaurant chain (Flunch), but my question is if they will be available outside of France? I mean, I would love to have the figures of Nox and Yugo to add to my collection, but do I have to go scouring ebay and other online auctions to get my hands on them? Because if so, I better do it now as they are distributed now.

But I would just like to know, because I spend big bucks to get my hands on a Remington and Maskemane figure only to discover now that they will be available in the booster packs of Krosmaster. And they will be playable online, unlike my convention give-aways...  

Community Manager * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté September 13, 2012, 14:31:12 | #2
Hi there,

Krosmaster Arena will only be available in digital outside of France. That means that the figurines won’t be distributed in their physical form.

Note that the physical figurines will still be available on the French Ankama online shop, but you may want to check for the delivery cost before ordering there. However, the ones limited to special operations (like the ones in Flunch right now) will not be sold on the shop.

Hope this answered your question!

posté September 14, 2012, 00:07:58 | #3
Why yes, thank you.

But since I assume that Ankama shop will only sell the blind booster packs, I better start looking for those figures online.

Still one little question: if I buy the Flunch series in an auction, will I be able to use those figures online on the Remington server? Or are they only usable on a French server?

posté September 14, 2012, 09:23:36 | #4
They can be used on all servers.

When buying them on auctions, just make sure the code wasn't used already.  

posté October 01, 2012, 19:24:57 | #5
Hey Troyle,

just to let you know I found them all on ebay.fr and they look great! I registered them online as well as their codes weren't used yet. One little question: will the cards of my figures be translated in the online version? Because I understand French a little, but some if these attacks don't even make sense to me. Sonartillage? Serumphy?

posté October 01, 2012, 20:20:03 | #6
Yes, they will be translated ingame.  

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-12-13
posté January 24, 2013, 22:47:20 | #7
Just a quick question: are any of the other figures (real ones, with codes) available to buy somewhere online? I would love to add them to my shelf!