Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Brokonaut's profile
Statistics
1298 Posts (1.56 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 07:30:14 | #1
I use it at endgame content because Riddling Arrow + Riddling Arrow + Destructive Arrow is the strongest non-bugged earth combo that is currently available and takes no set-up. I'm personally content with it and use it often.

A lot of people play it where they feel the need to stack up Riddled on the target first. For these people, it may not be as appealing. That's just their playstyle. I'm happy with 20 Riddled for a majority of the time, and I like doing back-to-back powered Destructive Arrow casts in tandem with a second Cra.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #845672  Replies : 6  Views : 183
posté Today - 05:31:20 | #2

Quote (Gynrei @ 01 April 2015 05:28) *
Whatever the reason, this is another example of why Wakfu's code needs to be entirely rewritten. The urge to make a new thread called "Astral express to the World..." is growing.

You're waiting for the Astral Express. An Astral Express that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this Astral Express will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter.

:')

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #845648  Replies : 76  Views : 790
posté Yesterday - 21:21:40 | #3
They don't stack unfortunately since Preparation maxes out at 20%.

The new Focus combo is definitely a loss in damage, albeit minimal. But I definitely like it more now. More flexible.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #845431  Replies : 26  Views : 3723
posté Yesterday - 11:48:18 | #4

Quote (kam609 @ 27 March 2015 03:41) *
hi mango! men your guide help me a lot with the new iop, i just want to ask you what is more useful in strength points, full damage in all the resistance or half damage half life point give to me your opinion, thanks

All damage baby.

Quote (Korrigargar @ 31 March 2015 11:43) *
So the recent patch has nerfed Super Iop Punch pretty hard. After using Focus, in your next turn you can drop the two punch combo. This means that the increased SIP second attack can never benefit from the increased damage Focus gives. It also gives enemies time to flee before you unleash the attacks (or a variety of other factors, preventing you from following up). Do you think this makes Judgement a more viable pick, especially if you play with a group?

Judgment is a more viable pick, but SiP is still relevant. Yes, enemies can run, but this is more of an issue in PvP than PvM. Bare in mind attacking from the back is 25%, versus side Focus' 30%, so the damage loss is minimal.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #845184  Replies : 26  Views : 3723
posté Yesterday - 05:33:28 | #5
As of right now, the earliest you can achieve 12 AP is level 125 with 10 Kit Skill. After Kelba Chapter 2, it should theoretically be achievable at level 75, with the new AP Epic Breastplate.

The stats of Warrior Trool Spikes will not affect the player if they try to exceed 11 AP. The stats of Satisfaction Ring will not affect the player if they try to exceed 10 AP.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #845062  Replies : 25  Views : 480
posté March 30, 2015, 20:49:56 | #6
In a tribrid build that doesn't need the bonus range, I would not use Withered Breastplate + GKC. I only used it on my Sram out of convenience, since I pawned off my Bladeater and was using gear that I conveniently had in my possession already, and because I felt I could benefit more from the higher damage in two elements (allowing one element to be lite) that Withered Breastplate + GKC yields over Souleater and another ring.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844901  Replies : 34  Views : 1139
posté March 28, 2015, 04:11:47 | #7
Don't worry guys. I assure you all that every Sadida players regardless of main or alt will have equal influence on feedback once the mechanics are revealed.

Suggestions are seldom adopted. Be prepared to provide feedback on more important than anything else: intuitiveness to play and general handle.

Numbers and values follow a guideline.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844203  Replies : 222  Views : 5984
posté March 27, 2015, 18:40:12 | #8
The only thing that I truly don't like about Poisoned Arrow is that the actual poison proc doesn't benefit from any positioning localization bonus damages.  

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #844002  Replies : 49  Views : 4137
posté March 27, 2015, 02:15:56 | #9

Quote (EXnub @ 26 March 2015 21:06) *
Hey mango are you still going to keep destructive arrow? Only reason im asking is because I find that with my cra I find myself using it less and less.

I'm going to keep it, purely because Riddling Arrow + Riddling Arrow + Destructive Arrow is the most intuitive and one of the strongest mono-earth combos on any given turn. Useful for example, say in Flaxhid to easy-burst a Tsubo.

That's my personal preference, though. I can see why people would want to drop it, but I rather enjoy it.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #843812  Replies : 49  Views : 4137
posté March 26, 2015, 20:17:42 | #10
I had taken it previously for the +60% chance to remove MP, and also because I had nowhere else to put points in the end of my build since Disengage was not being taken. Now there's not too much reason to level it beyond 3 or 6 for a few extra range.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #843684  Replies : 49  Views : 4137
posté March 26, 2015, 06:33:02 | #11
That'll be what's most likely to occur given the cast limit removal of Riddling Arrow, and its very high Elusive damage. Given that, I no longer have a need for Biting Blow, since I no longer need to generate Reach or rely too hard on the Biting proc for Raining Arrows. That'll be what I forego to raise Disengage.

Thanks for the input!

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #843483  Replies : 49  Views : 4137
posté March 24, 2015, 21:26:17 | #12

Quote (333305123456789 @ 24 March 2015 16:14) *

Quote (Brokonaut @ 24 March 2015 08:11) *
That may be the case. Regardless of how it's changed, I'll most likely pick it up. It'll be cool to have a decent air AoE in the arsenal, especially with such a flexible AoE.
That's a good choice, but i wouldn't get plaguing :/, Homing arrow is much better for stacking, better range and you have raining arrows for beyond walls...

For me it partially depends on if Storm Arrow has a cast limit after the change or not. It would leave me with some AP leftover, which I may want to further dump into air. But I agree, Homing Arrow is one of the best spells to take for Sharpening stacks, absolutely.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #843023  Replies : 49  Views : 4137
posté March 24, 2015, 19:49:53 | #13
I agree on both fronts that a Trank is a better immobile tank than any class in the game. If for whatever reason you don't need map manipulation/mobility on your team/tank, Trank is better when geared properly.

Hatespawn, I dunno your experience with Trank before partying with mine, but it may be a little unfair to use my Trank specifically as a standard vs. the Sacrier class in general.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #842996  Replies : 81  Views : 1833
posté March 24, 2015, 08:11:10 | #14
That may be the case. Regardless of how it's changed, I'll most likely pick it up. It'll be cool to have a decent air AoE in the arsenal, especially with such a flexible AoE.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #842848  Replies : 49  Views : 4137
posté March 24, 2015, 04:46:14 | #15
Post-changes Gutting Gust is to be dropped for Jabs for PvM.

If you're going to PvP at level 80, wait for Kelba part two to pick up the level 85 Epic breastplate (wear kit skill) and wear it with Gelano for 12 AP. You're going to want two item set-ups - one for anti-kite and one for brawler (high AP for brawler high MP for anti-kite).

As for spells, consider the same spell set-up as in the opening post. Don't drop Gutting Gust for Jabs, solely because people will likely have even resists anyways. If we're strictly PvP, the same spells should work fine, especially if you can pull off the 12 AP set-up at level 80.

I dunno about level 80 specialties, but I'm sure it involves getting no-LoS Jump before 80.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #842813  Replies : 26  Views : 3723
posté March 24, 2015, 04:40:26 | #16
Mmm, from my current experience in the endgame, I've opted for fire AoE and earth single target out of choice. If I'm focusing with single target, it's on enemies that are neutral earth or groups of enemies either neutral fire or fire weak. Incidentally, Explosive Arrow is more powerful than most pure fire attacks anyways, so it works rather fine. I'm not particularly keen on any of the other fire spells, sans for Voracious Arrow for PvP.

In any case, I've been playing around with fire/earth PvM at the moment on stream, having picked up the powerful Riddling Arrow for fast stacks and great Elusive damage.

In short, I either nuke enemies with Explosive Arrow or I just focus on earth damage and getting stacks up quickly. The one big advantage I like with fire/earth at the moment is that Riddled is literally the only state that you have to manage besides for Sharpening, which is universal anyways.

Edit: Post-changes I'll likely be dropping Retreat Arrow AND Poisoned Arrow for Storm Arrow and Plaguing Arrow in this build. This is to help with the WP drain, increase no-LoS options, and give us persistent long ranged air attacks/AoE (that delicious Storm Arrow AoE). Storm Arrow is being buffed and will no longer require you to be Elusive to gain extra damage.

This post has been edited by Brokonaut - March 24, 2015, 04:50:51.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #842811  Replies : 49  Views : 4137
posté March 22, 2015, 22:15:43 | #17
The difference between regular backstab and sidestab Focus with SiP is 5% damage. SiP is relevant through any length of battle while Masked Spirit is not. The amount of turns between SiP bursts is still three turns. I have no idea what you're talking about in your first sentence.

I only agree with your issue with Gutting Gust, which I think its damage should be increased to compensate for the per target. No mentionable nerfs for Cra.

This post has been edited by Brokonaut - March 22, 2015, 22:16:24.
Thread : Iop  Preview message : #842343  Replies : 26  Views : 1693