Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Hexot's profile
Statistics
239 Posts (0.13 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 07:12:19 | #1

Quote (Sabi @ 20 January 2017 21:48) *

This server merge concerns Nox and Phaeris to be merged into Remington

The way this is worded... Sounds as if Nox and Phaeris will be the ones migrating and losing stuff: getting to rename their characters, and losing all their HWs.

It would love to be wrong about this.

I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game over the years, but if I lose my HW in this merge, I will never spend another cent on this game, or any other game made by Ankama. At the moment, I wish I had not subbed all my accounts for the next 8 months.

I'm not a fan of not knowing what is going to happen to the game I spend monthly money on. Please let us know the details of this merger soon.

Is this a Doom and Gloom post? I don't really care.
It is what it is.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996666  Replies : 145  Views : 1998
posté Today - 03:59:57 | #2

Quote (Tiefoone @ 22 January 2017 03:34) *
The most effective approach would be for Ankama to create a price index for each server using market statistics, and then scale down/up the kamas of players moving to Remington so that the buying power of their kamas remains more or less the same. There's no chance they will actually do this but it would still be the best approach.

That would get messed up by artificially inflated prices on a marketboard with 0 tax.

Better would be to base it on the total kama of the active players on a server. You could get a kama-per-person average for each server, and then adjust the kama on every character by a percentage, so that the overall wealth of each server is equalized.

Its doubtful they will put in the effort to analyze this.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996647  Replies : 39  Views : 567
posté Today - 02:53:33 | #3

Quote (rbxnymzdndfyr @ 22 January 2017 00:22) *
Even though can't say I'm all crazy the idea of server merging, I understand that is the logic outcome.

STILL, in order to allow a more fair merge process and to avoid all the bad blood that could infest the market, I have a petition:

Please, please, please reset the kama in the merged server, PLEASE!

People will complain, with reason, guild and nation funds will be affected. Nonetheless that's my honest opinion, reset the kama to zero for everyone on the new Remington. Is a flawed solution but the also the easier to accomplish (That or migrate Nox players without items and kama cuz those few duppers, but that would be utterly unfair for your casual Nox player).

I assume you are super poor. That is the dumbest solution I have ever seen.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #996638  Replies : 39  Views : 567
posté January 17, 2017, 18:26:46 | #4

Quote (Sabi @ 17 January 2017 18:03) *
The only threads mostly moved are the technical issues ones, which are being looked at by the team, and also are answered prior to do so. Therefore they will not loose any visibility and a link to them always stays in the original forum from where they originated as well.

That's not true. Important threads about the game are being moved to the Suggestions forum.

The funny thing is, you can move almost anything to the Suggestions forum, because when anyone complains about something, you can consider it to be a "suggestion" to change that thing to something else.

Look at the thread from yesterday, " Horrible Dungeons Compilation", in this thread people were listing all the dungeons they had problems, and why. The thread is not a "suggestion", unless you make it a "suggestion". Its people talking about dungeons they don't like. Yes, people would like to see these dungeons changed and would surely "suggest" to ankama that they want to see some change here, but that is not the main goal of the thread. The thread was about Discussing Dungeons. The thread however looks bad, having people talk about bad dungeon design. Therefore when you move it to the "Suggestions" forum, the move reflects badly on you.

How about another thread just like this called "Complicated Boss Mechanics". Another popular thread that was just getting started, before getting moved to the "Suggestions" forum. Again, people were avidly arguing against and for certain game mechanics in dungeon. Talking about the pros and cons of certain dungeon mechanics, is not a "suggestion". But it got moved. It can of course be considered a "Suggestion", people are complaining about the game being more and more complicated when you get to higher levels, obviously they want things changed. But to me this was not a "suggestions thread".

So no, these are not "technical issues" threads that are being moved. They are going straight to the "Suggestions" forum, a place where they will die immediately. And since they are not super favorable threads, it looks bad when they get moved.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995961  Replies : 12  Views : 342
posté January 17, 2017, 09:32:42 | #5
Your post is obviously a "suggestion". Off to the Suggestions forum you goooooo!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995897  Replies : 12  Views : 342
posté January 16, 2017, 09:31:44 | #6
WTB Area-of-Effect Weapons Master's Seal WTB Area-of-Effect Weapons Master's Seal

Sell me one!

IGN: Funsies

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #995751  Replies : 0  Views : 29
posté January 14, 2017, 22:14:30 | #7
Its the Leather Plating. You need it.

MP loss is capped at a certain mp amount. Leather Plating makes it so it takes double that capped mp loss to move, now the boss can't move unless its an mp bonus turn, for which you take some mp from boss.

You can have 3000 lock and the boss would still have moved away. But with Leather Plating he can't.

This post has been edited by Hexot - January 22, 2017, 19:23:49.
Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #995621  Replies : 5  Views : 266
posté January 13, 2017, 09:02:48 | #8
Closed Closed

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #995454  Replies : 0  Views : 54
posté January 04, 2017, 02:41:37 | #9
I would buy more slots, if they had more available.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #994399  Replies : 5  Views : 301
posté January 03, 2017, 20:05:29 | #10

Quote (Onofriss @ 03 January 2017 09:26) *

Quote (Diamond4Ace @ 03 January 2017 07:39) *

Quote (Onofriss @ 03 January 2017 06:18) *
Eni and Feca or any pure healer and pure tank builds really are not required in any dungeon. You can run a moon island dungeon with support and dpt combos or even all dpts without sacrificing efficiency if you study the mechanics enough and come up with working strategy and keep refining it. Even more so now that it is easier to experiment with easy modes and no keys required.

Personally I really believe that initiative as being part of the gear is what's keeping me from exploring strategies with others instead of just my heroes. A lot of times I see dpt oriented chars playing high initiatives and by the time a support member moves the team is already in recovery mode in the first turn.
what is your strategy for runnign fecaless? just kitting around with ranged characters? curious if this is true :p

Depends on which dungeon. For Koko it's all about damage mitigation. Sadida shields and Fogger blockages are good here. There's no avoiding damage but at the end my heal resist is no more than 40% much higher when I was in the 180's level. Croc is all about movement mechanics, boss is easy to get away from with any movement spell/skill. Kannibal - summons can be used to confuse the boss here but a mistake can be disastrous. Kannivore - my favorite dungeon. I could totally do this with 6 Cras at 3 steele level 21 stasis but much easier with 2 supports. The map is a well designed puzzle.

If the solution to not using a feca, is having 6 Cras constantly jumping around the map, then uhhhhh... I'm gonna use my feca.

All those "solutions" you named for not using a feca, are way more complicated than actually just using a feca. And I seriously doubt that they are not slower than a run with a feca.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #994338  Replies : 64  Views : 1636
posté December 24, 2016, 07:34:24 | #11
We all know they know about the problem. They just won't (can't) fix it.

*shrug* I'd love to be able to play the game and not have to restart multiple clients many times per day... but its not gonna happen.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #993096  Replies : 10  Views : 650
posté December 23, 2016, 17:56:05 | #12
I guess this is a "Letter to the Community", but not to the Wakfu community? I see nothing about Wakfu in any of this. All I see is that they are focused on other games and magazines. Point me to the news about Wakfu please.

I like the Eca artwork.

Thread : News  Preview message : #992987  Replies : 39  Views : 1402
posté December 22, 2016, 00:43:13 | #13

Quote (VeronicaMars @ 22 December 2016 00:39) *

Quote (Hexot @ 22 December 2016 00:33) *
The whole freaking point of tokens, is that you get them every run and don't have to rely on dropped loot to get equips.

If tokens act as "loot" the whole point of tokens is ruined.

So this better be some sort of bug.
At stasis 1, you're able to run a dungeon meant for 6 people with 3. Tokens at normal difficulty have a 100% drop rate. It's only reduced if you're taking the easier way out and doing a dungeon where the mobs have 50% HP

Tokens are supposed to be guaranteed. If ankama thinks you shouldn't get 10 tokens per Rapid run, then they should give a guaranteed lower number. It should never act as "loot".

Thread : 1.50 Bug Reports  Preview message : #992695  Replies : 30  Views : 1016
posté December 22, 2016, 00:33:50 | #14
The whole freaking point of tokens, is that you get them every run and don't have to rely on dropped loot to get equips.

If tokens act as "loot" the whole point of tokens is ruined.

So this better be some sort of bug.

Thread : 1.50 Bug Reports  Preview message : #992693  Replies : 30  Views : 1016
posté December 20, 2016, 20:11:01 | #15

Quote (Wavechaser @ 20 December 2016 18:47) *
literally every single person i talked to loved 1.50, except for the entering dungeons bug and item disappearances game play wise and new mechanics and stasis was great!!! kind of a first for wakfu as patches go. everyone was happy with the updates/changes.

but now you decide remove all relics AND EPICS from stasis 1-10 and make it 60% exp. that will make your game better.

i get the removal of chance to drop a relic but come on its like 0.1% or less if im not mistaken yall are on drugs.

i can deal with removal of relic drop chance. thats fine even though stupid.

but removing epics? we barely see epics as it is, let alone a relic drop.

and then 60% exp? this is any ones best guess why it was changed. why. just why.

you could have at least kept epics in the loot table for below stasis 11 and we would have been happy.

ankama you still find ways to disappoint your player base even when we thought the last low point was the lowest possible point.

you literally made stasis 1 pointless. just remove stasis 1-10. have 11 be the new 1. ridiculous.

I don't like this change either. They should nerf the overall loot chance, but totally removing the relic and epic as a possibility, is really stupid. Also, if I were not reading this forum, I would never know this happened in the first place. That annoys me too.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992494  Replies : 67  Views : 2240
posté December 19, 2016, 21:35:17 | #16

Quote (SpecAce @ 19 December 2016 19:45) *

as far as i can tell people get 3 pages for free what exactly can people not do with the ALS without money?

are you still in rare hunters?

You can't have equipment/skill pages for many level groups.

At the moment, not too many people care about this. (because not too many people are actually doing high level stasis stuff in the first place, when there are zero rewards for doing this right now, besides a small buff to drops)

But if you start adding ranks and special loot to all the dungeons, then people will start caring.

And yea, i'm still in RH

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992330  Replies : 26  Views : 1172
posté December 19, 2016, 19:10:15 | #17

Quote (SpecAce @ 19 December 2016 06:49) *
in the end ankama is running a business so i dont see a problem with them trying to make extra income. every company ever has tried to make money off of people thats just how it is :p

What a gaming company charges people for does make a huge difference. If Ankama started charging people ogrines for each step someone takes in the game, you probably wouldn't support that monetization decision.

Charging people for adjusted leveling, is kinda... Lame. Its not really a fun extra "feature" you are paying for, it feels like a system that should have always been included, brought to you late, and is asking you to pay extra to use it. If dynamic level adjustment is a normal staple of other games, then why am I paying for it in wakfu?

To me, the most evil thing about monetizing ALS, is what they can do in the future. All Ankama has to do to "force" you to use ALS, is add overpowered loot to Master levels of Stasis dungeons. Master levels Require the use of ALS.

Ankama has already stated they will add special loot for Master levels of Stasis dungeons.

This is why I am already uncomfortable with the ALS changes. (not to mention when ALS was released it was so buggy that it deleted my main spell pages of every single one of my 16 characters, which took me hours to rebuild)

PS - Welcome back Frozen.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992315  Replies : 26  Views : 1172
posté December 19, 2016, 16:41:20 | #18
I am a master Island-Chain-Getter.
3 in one run.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992290  Replies : 1012  Views : 83843
posté December 13, 2016, 05:52:01 | #19

Quote (HateSpawn @ 13 December 2016 05:16) *
Twenty downvotes

what the hell

Most of the downvotes are 'prolly for your first sentence.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #991247  Replies : 46  Views : 2216
posté December 12, 2016, 18:48:18 | #20
It would be 1,000,000 times better if they added a new high lvl dungeon or island, than another annoying UB.

(also 1,000,000 hp means nothing. I am sure in phase 4 there will be a special tile, and when you go on that tile, face away from the boss, and use the /fart emote, the boss will take 9999999 dmg. fight is over)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #991155  Replies : 46  Views : 2216