Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Hexot's profile
Statistics
164 Posts (0.13 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté September 01, 2015, 01:45:47 | #1
The game is great.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903453  Replies : 30  Views : 858
posté August 28, 2015, 00:57:04 | #2

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 28 August 2015 00:20) *
Anyway here are some examples of damage comparison:
Enutrof, no Pouches, target resist ~500, front attack, usable once/target for high efficiency.

Sram, not-very-far-from peak damage possible ( precise preparation and ~3WP burn), back attack, target resist ~450.

Sadida, almost-peak damage from a single UP doll (requires nettled dollies), target resist ~500.

As you can see a large burst of Sram (built for flexibility, not raw damage, since a raw damage build is not capable of achieving actual peak damage effectively long-term turn/turn comparison) does not fall far behind the casual burst of Sadida.

Note: All classes were well geared (there was room for improement for all of us , except maybe the Enu), if difference was present it was not big enough to really impact test results.

Your damage comparison is so biased, it hurts my brain. You gave sadi all perfectly nettled dolls, and made sure to apply res debuffs. You know how many times that happens in group dungeon play? Basically never.

If you are going to compare hypothetical, silly situations, why not give enu +150% final dmg from bags?

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #902266  Replies : 222  Views : 4508
posté August 27, 2015, 01:17:59 | #3

Quote (Neneko88 @ 26 August 2015 22:56) *
Go play another class, this ramp up is exactly what Dofus design for the sadida is.

THIS is the design of sadida, if you don't like the design go play another class

Or do you want sadida to have 1-2 summons per fight like osa? Why not remove sadida from the game and keep osas at that point?
Summoning over 3-10 turns to have many dolls is how it's supposed to work.

Every single time someone says they want less dolls, you say "go be an osa", because anyone with a different viewpoint on dolls, makes you go nuts and makes you attack them as "not being real sadi".

"this is how the class is supposed to work" - SAYS YOU. Sadi does not have to work like this, and wakfu does not have to be dofus.

As a sadi player (3 sadi's that I play more than any other class by far), I do not want infinite dolls. I want a couple of dolls that matter. Ones that I can control every turn without casting some stupid control spell. I want a doll sadi that is actually fun to play and not a chore.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #902046  Replies : 222  Views : 4508
posté August 26, 2015, 17:43:07 | #4

Quote (snugglepop @ 25 August 2015 22:28) *
well one of the other reasons to kill adds first is so u can prevent tank from getting toaxin stacks.. but it doesn't really matter either way as long as u win the fight ^^

*shrug* Toaxin collision dmg means nothing to my tank, and toaxin could even help me get in position.

I like Toaxin on tank during P4 so tank can help with some ramming.

Dunno, don't see this as a good reason for killing adds first.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #901941  Replies : 352  Views : 24333
posté August 26, 2015, 00:23:35 | #5

Quote (Madd1 @ 25 August 2015 23:08) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 25 August 2015 22:44) *
I was against the idea of UP doll summoning other dolls since the beggining. And that broke the class imo. I was also against the silly limitations on spells, including the worst one to be kept: dolly sacrifice, wich as expected received never-to-be-used mark on it. My feedback was not taken seriously "coz i couldnt access beta". So lol. Maybe next time whoever revamp sadida will care more. It is still better then Grou design as we can at least protect ourself in 1 vs 1 pvp when we get pk'ed, wich was not the case before (well we could win some classes who were mediocre too, like enu or iop, inb4 iop revamp wich made iop just eat us, now we can survive iop pvp again).
Sadida was the undisputed op king in 1v1 PVP prior to the spell deck revamp and had essentially the same properties in PVM as it does now for exactly the same reason, if you were allowed to build up your power to it's maximum potential there was nothing in the game that could touch you. There are a couple of differences pre and post spell deck. With every class getting boosted after decks, the old Sadida that kind of worked without dolls theory is out the window. Sadida is usable without dolls, but extremely bad because of the cast limitations and losing most of it's durability. It becomes a crappy short range support that basically wishes it was a Feca since it has no surviveability.

New Sadida was built to 'spam dolls'. I suspect this is in no small part because the most vocal Sadidas have this obsession with spamming dolls, despite the fact that I can't find any popular Sadida lore or media, or anything from the television shows that says it 'spams summons' (Quite the opposite in fact, Sadidas seem to have a much closer attachment with their individual dolls and seem to be limited to them). Sadida should be balanced around multiple summons, but it also shouldn't be capable of more than 3. The trashcan summon Sadida is poorly designed around the flawed concept that you need to spend 6+ turns building up 10 dolls and full nettled stacks to do anything useful.

This creates a huge problem on both ends of the spectrum, anything that doesn't let you reach maximum potential sucks, the fight drags, is slow and basically isn't fun. Anything that does let you reach maximum potential (like any difficult PVM instance, such as SB, or any small group PVP experience) will see you outshine every other class, by leagues.

Doll spam Sadida is poorly designed. It's time for Sadida players to let go of having more than 3 dolls, then maybe the class can be balanced into something fun for short fights, long fights, small groups AND large groups.

Until then, good luck have fun. Class sucks to play and sucks to play against.

Peace,
- Madd

Most of what you said here is really good, and as player who has 3 maxed out sadi, I totally agree.

Except where you talk about doll sadi reaching maximum potential at SB, which is ridiculous:
You can't build up a useful doll army in SB, there are way too many mechanisms working against you. Crobak shot kills all summons not in the exact right places, all-direction push kills all summons not rooted going into p3, invulnerable crow summons in P3 and P4 all are not good target for dolls, dolls in the way of real players will be terrible, P4 no healing makes inflatables useless.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #901715  Replies : 222  Views : 4508
posté August 25, 2015, 10:06:03 | #6

Quote (Forunia @ 25 August 2015 09:15) *
Sadida in a 1v1 PvP is deadly while a Sadida in a group PvM is not so great. They are pretty much better at 1v1 stuff.

~Foru

^
This.

Great in 1v1 PvP, great at super slowly doing some dungeons solo.

I love how people keep saying that sadi is OP in PvE because one sadi player did a super slow solo run through HC Past dungeon.
This does not make you OP in normal play at all. Like great, you can go solo something others can't, and do it much slower than a real group. Why is this even a thing. It was just one sadi challenging himself. It has no relation to how sadi are in real PvE group play.

Doll sadi in group play? annoying, not great, annoying.
Nerf sadi in the ways given original poster, and sadi would be trash in normal PvE group play.

This post has been edited by Hexot - August 25, 2015, 10:06:43.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #901494  Replies : 222  Views : 4508
posté August 24, 2015, 21:33:25 | #7

Quote (secretshadow @ 24 August 2015 19:15) *

Quote (Hexot @ 24 August 2015 09:19) *

Quote (secretshadow @ 24 August 2015 05:59) *
Man, you make me feel bad... I usually run into just not having health. I don't have many pushers, so I have to use the poison to ram into them, losing like 1200-1300 a pop on top of their damage.

I could do a ton of damage to him, but that means I will get jumped on and... yeah, no healer hurts that too.

By the time the 4 adds are dead, I just don't have enough left in the tank to go further.

If you have 5 stacks of toaxin, don't ram the mobs while you are right next to them, back up 4 squares and then ram it, so you only take 1 stack of collision dmg. As long as you even slightly ram them, they will lose their invulnerability. There is no reason to ever lose 1200hp to collision dmg.

Kill the boss before you kill the adds. Unless you have dedicated tanks to perfectly tank boss, there is no reason not to kill boss first, and then finish the oodles of summons afterwards.

I assume you are going with your rogue; even a ranged rogue (with no air skills) can still do pretty good CC damage, Machine Gun and BLAM are your friend.

Wow, okay, I didn't know the poison did damage based on the stacks. New info. (Yeah, Ive been learning mostly on my own without reading the guides and videos)

The closest I got was when I ignored the adds and tried to burn the boss, but I still feel I might not be able to hold on. 40k to zero.... Maybe if I just focused I could do that in 2 turns... Maybe, but that means at least 1 jump and if it takes down a damage dealer, that start is over.

Really avoid the Jump. Do as MereBytes said in the previous response, CC dmg him: 2 squares away you can damage him all you want. A tiny bit of ranged dmg does seem to be fine, like surprise shot on him (the passive that fails endless challs) didn't make him jump, and I use Fire Claw with rogue to get into melee range (also no Jump).

Try to have a tank next to him at end of turn (one that won't get crit pushed off a cliff)

Quote (ennieeee @ 24 August 2015 21:31) *
The first time he lands you definitely want to get rid of the adds (he's going to summon more later anyway) asap so the tank doesn't have to suffer too much.

Have never done this. I just don't feel you really need to worry about adds at all, you can kill all 8 adds in P4 easily. You can down boss very fast not worrying about adds, and save your tank damage that way. But I guess it works for you.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #901329  Replies : 352  Views : 24333
posté August 24, 2015, 09:19:57 | #8

Quote (secretshadow @ 24 August 2015 05:59) *
Man, you make me feel bad... I usually run into just not having health. I don't have many pushers, so I have to use the poison to ram into them, losing like 1200-1300 a pop on top of their damage.

I could do a ton of damage to him, but that means I will get jumped on and... yeah, no healer hurts that too.

By the time the 4 adds are dead, I just don't have enough left in the tank to go further.

If you have 5 stacks of toaxin, don't ram the mobs while you are right next to them, back up 4 squares and then ram it, so you only take 1 stack of collision dmg. As long as you even slightly ram them, they will lose their invulnerability. There is no reason to ever lose 1200hp to collision dmg.

Kill the boss before you kill the adds. Unless you have dedicated tanks to perfectly tank boss, there is no reason not to kill boss first, and then finish the oodles of summons afterwards.

I assume you are going with your rogue; even a ranged rogue (with no air skills) can still do pretty good CC damage, Machine Gun and BLAM are your friend.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #901184  Replies : 352  Views : 24333
posté August 23, 2015, 15:28:43 | #9

Quote (secretshadow @ 23 August 2015 10:43) *
Going on record with a "duh" statement... but after months of trying to beat him with no success... I don't think you can kill him without a healer :/

Hope I don't sound like an annoying know-it-all...

I'm pretty sure you can kill him without a healer. (but its harder)

Our guild did 5 runs this week, each group won on the first try, and each of the 5 groups had different classes of chars. In one of the groups, we barely got hurt, and tanks were full health at end of fight.

I'm just saying I think its totally possible. I don't think you actually should do the run without a healer, unless you are already winning versus SB consistently and want to try fancy things. We always try to bring some sort of healer along, even just so we are full health going into P3.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900975  Replies : 352  Views : 24333
posté August 18, 2015, 20:56:44 | #10

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 18 August 2015 20:19) *

Quote (Hexot @ 18 August 2015 19:57) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 18 August 2015 19:41) *
I think the SB amulet takes longer. My guild does HC Present in like an hour or less, while SB is one run per week.

Well, I did say "takes less work to get", not "takes less days to get".
Only have to do 2-3 SB fights for tokens.
Frip Frappin Inky! I just realized you were you! Now I feel silly talking about our guild with you. You know how we are just as well as I do. :p

Anyway, in the span of 2-3 weeks of doing SB, you could've just as well dropped an Eternal in HC Present, or dropped an item there that you could trade for one/sell to make enough kamas to buy one. But yeah, "takes less work" I suppose... Technically, 2-3 fights are faster than potentially 30-40 fights.

I barely post on forums. Just post sometimes when I feel like being a complainer.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899487  Replies : 24  Views : 1005
posté August 18, 2015, 19:57:09 | #11

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 18 August 2015 19:41) *
I think the SB amulet takes longer. My guild does HC Present in like an hour or less, while SB is one run per week.

Well, I did say "takes less work to get", not "takes less days to get".
Only have to do 2-3 SB fights for tokens.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899462  Replies : 24  Views : 1005
posté August 18, 2015, 19:11:09 | #12
I think the eternal is basically always better. +6 crit hit is too much to miss out on.

The only reason some of my chars might get SB ammy, is because it takes me less work to get it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899440  Replies : 24  Views : 1005
posté August 11, 2015, 19:17:45 | #13

Quote (Koopa-King @ 11 August 2015 18:33) *

Meanwhile on phaeris between all these server downs ...
Why would someone dupe zeorus blade?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #897144  Replies : 518  Views : 8456
posté August 10, 2015, 21:52:40 | #14

Quote (Jferg @ 10 August 2015 20:22) *
Hello Maddness Governor of Amakna here.

Would like to explain the current tax situation and try to bring people a little more peace with this matter. It is by no means meant as a punishment, but as our only stopgap measure that we have.

All nations except brakmar (which I would suggest raise their taxes to max as well) are at 70% and will be upheld until we have confirmation that the buy outs are over.

The reasoning behind this is that it creates a kama sink. So 23% tax per day listed. If someone overprices something at 10mil like a piwi feather and it gets sold to the exploiter then 2.3mil kamas are taken out of circulation via taxes this way.

Yes there are ways around it and it is not foolproof, but it is a way to get some of the illicit kamas out of circulation until these buy outs stop, then we work on market reconstruction.

Thanks for reading,

Maddness

This is a bad idea. I don't know how you got some people to support you.

Raising taxes to 70% does not help the markets, it annoys people. It especially hurts the people who don't notice tax while posting, and people who sold nothing during the market sellout. There are people who didn't abuse the market situation, and want things to "go back to normal". 70% taxes is not normal.

Raising taxes "just in case" the duper comes back and buys out market again, is not reasonable.

This post has been edited by Hexot - August 10, 2015, 21:53:45.
Thread : Amakna  Preview message : #896813  Replies : 25  Views : 1106
posté August 09, 2015, 10:09:29 | #15

Quote (Dragonsumbra1396 @ 08 August 2015 06:39) *
So, with all the discussion about what to do with the Nox market problem and the massive amounts of kama entering the market, a rollback would not solve anything. The easiest solution is fairly simple: money sink.
Ankama knows they work, it is half the reason Haven Worlds function the way they do. All they need to implement is a temporary event that allows people to purchase certain shop items for large amounts of kama.
Specifically, cosmetic items like sex and appearence, name, and maybe class changes for prices like 5-10 million kama. That way the people who abused the market can get something and get rid of the kama without ruining the economy, but aren't actually rewarded with any in-game advantage for abusing the system.

This is a terrible "solution" to the market problems. You want them to reward people for abusing the market situation. And its not a "solution" in the first place, its not like anyone will be forced to buy anything with their ill-gotten kama.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896397  Replies : 518  Views : 8456
posté August 06, 2015, 21:29:57 | #16

Quote (shankissimo @ 06 August 2015 21:27) *
There are better unobtainable axes to harvest wood with.
Like what?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895510  Replies : 21  Views : 857
posté August 06, 2015, 08:56:13 | #17

Quote (ManzoManny @ 06 August 2015 06:51) *
Well you're just a bunch of "noobs", this isnt a problem, just people over pricing for fun. You don't have to buy it , just wait it out or farm it yourself?

Either you have no idea what is going on, or you are trying to play "dumb".

By reading your posts on the other threads... its obvious you are just playing "dumb". You even state how you are pricing trash objects high just so dupers will buy them.

This post has been edited by Hexot - August 06, 2015, 08:59:35.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895337  Replies : 13  Views : 767
posté August 06, 2015, 04:31:40 | #18

Quote (ManzoManny @ 06 August 2015 00:28) *
This is my kind of trolling.

Secretly i'm just hoping Accusser sees the cheap one first then buys and keep buying them all xD just to show that 1billion kamas piwi :3

I love you accusser :3

You are now just one of the many people looking to abuse the current situation by putting up overpriced items, and waiting for the duper to buy up all items on the market again.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895284  Replies : 13  Views : 767
posté August 05, 2015, 21:28:30 | #19

Quote (A-Tantarian @ 05 August 2015 19:33) *

Quote (Arkolak @ 05 August 2015 18:55) *
Nox never really had a duping problem
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Quote (Harukachama @ 05 August 2015 21:21) *

Quote (Arkolak @ 05 August 2015 21:18) *
I want to know why they aren't trying to sell the kamas. If I had the 1-2billion+ kamas they used I'd have tried to make some real money off it. Odds are they will get banned anyways or are quitting cause no one in their right mind blows that kind of money.
Money-laundering technique. Some people who participated are also the people behind the buying to make their kamas 'legit' at a cost of also giving some kamas to some lucky people on the market.
This explanation makes good sense. Much harder for Ankama to track the money after they spread it through the market, especially since some of the money also goes to legitimate sellers.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895147  Replies : 518  Views : 8456
posté August 01, 2015, 09:44:17 | #20
It looks sad.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893526  Replies : 12  Views : 762