Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

RageKage91's profile
Statistics
3 Posts (0.01 per day)
Most active in : Off Topic
posté December 13, 2013, 16:20:20 | #1
Help with Subscribing! So I keep trying to sub now but I'm about to give up. Everytime I try to sub it tells me you're payment has not been accepted. I have over 8,000 in my bank account so i know its not getting delined. I have made 2 tickets and been waiting but…. no reply or help at all. It's ridiculously hard to get in touch with ankama anyway and I've tried paypal credit card(switched it to debit card inn their menu) and neither works. It tells me the same thing each time. I called my bank and they said there aren't even any attempted charges….

I'm getting really annoyed but i've been patient up till now. Just assuming i was doing something wrong. I could really use some help. Thank you

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #651709  Replies : 1  Views : 224
posté November 30, 2013, 06:31:23 | #2
Hi. New Could use some help Hi, I'm cerah and I played dofus back in the beta days and up until pandas came out but then i quit. So recently a friend of mine told me about all the doffs updates and wakfu and I had to come check it out. But so far dofus servers seem dead and ankama support has gone to poop.

I'm trying to transition over to wakfu and try it out so I downloaded the installer and I can open it to the first screen where it shows the wakfu symbol with an arrow pointing at the application folder. (i have a mac) I have tried double clicking dragging and pounding my head against the wall but nothing seems to sate this evil little installer.

Before the thread gets bumped on account of opening a ticket. All I could find in the Ankama Support page was drop down windows and a link that says view my tickets… right along with the absence of the ability to create one….

Appreciate the help already.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #643913  Replies : 4  Views : 252