Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

PidgeonX's profile
Statistics
433 Posts (0.12 per day)
Most active in : Politics
posté March 26, 2015, 16:34:10 | #1
I believe most of you are in now.

Thanks for joining guys!

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #843588  Replies : 141  Views : 12711
posté March 13, 2015, 18:33:54 | #2
We refreshed the guild and have space again. Try to hit us up online or leave a message here if you (still) want to join.

Welcome back Klaerken. I'd glady have you back. Tried to PM you without luck. I'll be online for a few hours starting now.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #838290  Replies : 141  Views : 12711
posté March 10, 2015, 10:55:40 | #3
Hey Troll,

Not sure where Rayne is coming from but I'm sorry to say that we are currently at 200/200 members. We're checking for activity at the moment and hope to free up some spots coming friday (13th of march). (THIS WEDNESDAY) If you're still interested by then, I'd be happy to invite you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

-Blantuise

Edit PS.

Pm any of us this afternoon and hopefully we can say yes again to your requests. Thanks guys!

This post has been edited by PidgeonX - March 11, 2015, 09:33:36.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #837222  Replies : 141  Views : 12711
posté February 07, 2015, 10:30:18 | #4
The automatic seeders have been refilled. Let day two of the event begin!

Yesterday we had multiple people with trouble to find a group to fight in the Haven World. Today we want to try and set these people up with eachother, or, they can ask arround on the Outpost or on Whisper Island to find a group and take them to the Haven World. The more the merrier, and I'm checking the ammount of mobs constantly to refill the planters or plant some extra monsters myself.

Have fun guys!

-Blantuise

This post has been edited by PidgeonX - February 07, 2015, 10:31:03.
Thread : Events  Preview message : #828074  Replies : 5  Views : 366
posté February 06, 2015, 12:10:08 | #5
Ssshilent March To Amakna Ssshilent March To Amakna.

Fight Whisperers in Amakna this weekend: Friday February 6th thru 8th.

Ssshudoku Kingdom is a popular place to hunt. As some of you might know, before the Whisperers found their Kingdom, they were ruling the Singing Fields in Amakna. Remains of their houses, caves and even some of their species might still be found there. But, as history would have it, we chased them away. And as if that wasn't enough we're pursuing them to this day on their new found kingdom for their experience and resources.

Now, they're doing something back. In an attempt to take back their home nation, an elite army of whisperers has set foot in Amakna once again. With their numbers they attacked the Outpost in a fierce battle. Guards and new adventurers fought valiantly, and in several battles have driven the whispers away. Some escaped to the Singing Fields, to hide in the caverns and debree left from their former homes. Others took shelter in Haven Worlds accross the Amaknian Village. To sit out and wait for the violence to lay down.

At least some of them did. Not all wanted to sit and wait. They rose up and prepared for a new battle. Rapidly increasing in numbers and using the arms, resources and general peacefulness of the Haven World they have prepared for yet another battle. Unless we stop it now, who knows what will happen to our beautiful nation?

----

Hello everybody. We of Signature would like to welcome every able body to help us fight this threat in our Haven World.

Because Whisperers are rare so often, we wanted to use the Haven World to bring the Whisperers to Amakna. Our HW is open to everyone who uses it fairly. We've brought automatic planters to make sure the Whispers don't die out too easily, so that everyone can get experience without having to bring trappers.

We have done this as an event idea, and they won't be here for good, but occasionally we will have whisperers (or other monsters) in the Haven World for you to fight. The HW is open for everyone all year 'round though, so feel free to visit and gather seeds and cuttings, but please do not cut away our decorations and take any verbal violence outside. Thanks in advance, and enjoy the event!

The Haven World is located directly south of the Amaknian Outpost.

Kind regards,

Vula, Woobot, Malorake, Rayne and Blantuise
And all of Signature.

This post has been edited by PidgeonX - February 06, 2015, 17:08:27.
Thread : Events  Preview message : #827681  Replies : 5  Views : 366
posté January 28, 2015, 10:02:27 | #6
Hunt Citizen Points,
Toads have reigned here long enough.
Vote for the future

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
NOTE: Toads used to be thé place to hunt for CP if anyone had the ambition to be Gov, when they still reigned over Holey Forest with indestructable numbers. And, although nothing bad is meant towards current governments, the haiku is also a pun for people who think their governor is a toad and should be replaced at last. There's always blind haters and blind supporters in politics, look at any country in the world and the world of twelve alike. Only YOU can make a difference (vote now!).

Thread : News  Preview message : #824824  Replies : 196  Views : 4925
posté January 26, 2015, 09:53:59 | #7
Zaaps bring us closer,
Wakfu flowing audibly,
To madness, I say.

NOTE: I often sit in my Haven Bag while PMing friends or spamming guild chat, but there is this always present sounds of the exit door, a similar sound to those Zaaps make. While the sound is beautiful, sitting in it for too long drives me crazy. So Zaaps brings us closer to eachother and help us travel, but in the chute I claim it brings us closer to madness.

Thread : News  Preview message : #824095  Replies : 196  Views : 4925
posté January 25, 2015, 10:19:38 | #8
“The Wabbits they fight”
is sung; tones in language strange.
Hug me, fierce bunnies.

NOTE: In the Emiw Dungeon the background music sounds very close to the French line “Les Wabbits se battent” (the wabbits fight). Since French is to me a non-native language the tones are strange, but so is the language of battle, when encounting such cute rabbits.

Thread : News  Preview message : #823756  Replies : 196  Views : 4925
posté January 24, 2015, 09:55:55 | #9
Avid farmers sow
discovered Sureberry seeds
O, foul blow flower

NOTE: Based on my early days discovering Amakna. Sureberry fields dungeon offers a special boss if you plant the seed dropped at the boss in an earlier room. This unlocks a special fight versus Dandel the Boy, an Evil Dandelion. A good ol' farmer trying to get a nice new plant suddenly finds a fight before him. A foul blow from the flower, engaging unexpectedly, but “blow flower” is also a synonym for Dandelion.

Thread : News  Preview message : #823454  Replies : 196  Views : 4925
posté January 23, 2015, 11:05:19 | #10
Api do not fall
so far from Api Trees, still
hear Shika's whistling

Thread : News  Preview message : #823082  Replies : 196  Views : 4925
posté January 22, 2015, 19:12:38 | #11
Death infested fields
Together we separate
wheat from the chafers.

Thread : News  Preview message : #822871  Replies : 196  Views : 4925
posté January 22, 2015, 11:43:33 | #12
I like hot buns and
cannot lie. You other bro's
Can't. Shosanne is mine!

Thread : News  Preview message : #822783  Replies : 196  Views : 4925
posté January 22, 2015, 11:15:27 | #13
Amaknian scents
Treechnids roaming precious fields
Cursed haven world!

NOTE: Since it's a Haiku, the last sentence is supposed to be pronounced like "Cur-sed Haven World", as in Shakespearian use of the English language.

Thread : News  Preview message : #822777  Replies : 196  Views : 4925
posté January 20, 2015, 09:53:13 | #14

Quote (Fastest--thing @ 05 January 2015 19:03) *
for a personal review on current government!

Brakma, doing ok dont see a lot of members around old gov made alt new gov for some reason
Sufoka: new gov got rid of old statue of someone who worked and deserved it was sad but seem them active around and bonuses r good
Amakna: bonuses could be better gov changes lot more and dont see them around
Bonta: ecologist is a hopeless child that doesnt do job gov cant talk english to save life and is not smart at all was another plot from la [guild name here] to take things thats very sad and they protect trees in thicket for fuck sake stop that.request new gov here please
I feel I'm not really qualified to respond to this topic atm. I have been in the Amaknian government for a long time, but governments just don't work properly at the moment. Personaly I love the option to have governments and would love to assist Amakna, but I cannot even vote the way politics work now, let alone join (officially). For the time being I also get the feeling that governors are just scapegoats for when the bonusses aren't at their max. Remember that the idea that governors should fix bonusses is a player contruct. In the optimal situation citizens would take care of that together (many hands make light work), where, in my opinion, governers should make sure there is the right diversity in the kind of plants and that none go extinct, as well as offering support via weather and fun via challenges or organized events (allthough every player can hold events, don't have to be in the gov for that). Nations are a haven, especially for lower level players, with the highest dungeons being interesting up to level 60-70. If anything, I think in terms of beauty and diversity a governors task can be to make the nations as attractive to these level players as possible, as well as offer some protection against Riktus and reverting direct damage they do. The total balance of the ecosystem however is a fulltime job if it were only up to the governments and not their citizens. This reduces the possibilities for them to organise events or think about the nation's aesthetics, as well as their visibility at the Outpost.
I do agree that being arround and clear communication is key. I have good hopes for the government that Falling Slowly will bring to the table.

Anyways, so far my opinion from an Amaknian perspective.

Kind regards,
-Blantuise

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #821784  Replies : 47  Views : 11124
posté January 10, 2015, 19:36:33 | #15
MTS Moofly To the highest bidder (if acceptable offer).

EDIT: Highest current offer 500kk, by Secretive in an ingame bid.

If you would leave your bids here, rather than ingame, it'll be easier to get back to you. Also you will be able to see the latests bids and it saves me a lot of PMing. THanks in advance!
I'll sell it to the highest offer in 1-2 days. I just wanna see how high this will go, since the pet has become rather rare.

The Moofly is level 0, btw.

This post has been edited by PidgeonX - January 10, 2015, 20:18:16.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #818965  Replies : 0  Views : 168
posté December 07, 2014, 20:12:57 | #16
Thanks for joining Zara.

After refreshing our ranks, we've more room for a new wave of members. Leave your message here or PM Rayne, Vula, Malorake, Heartofchaos or me ingame.

See you ingame.

Kind regards,

-Blantuise

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #805751  Replies : 141  Views : 12711
posté November 18, 2014, 21:11:02 | #17
Hey guys!

Thanks for applying for Signature.

Welcome to our ranks Matcha.

Sorry I was too late to recruit you Mortu, but have fun in your new guild.

Ryze, I didn't manage to find you online, but I'll keep looking. Throw me a PM if you find me online. I'm mostly online between 18:00 and 22:00 GMT.

Hope to see you soon.
-Blantuise

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #798053  Replies : 141  Views : 12711
posté November 14, 2014, 21:25:52 | #18
It's time travel. The dimension we play in has been opened by time traveling Eliatropes that were set free by a Yugo from another/earlier and thus future dimension. Some of the Eliatropes happen to have traveled back in time to where Yugo was still a kid in our dimension....
Maybe XD

Thread : News  Preview message : #796529  Replies : 248  Views : 7392
posté November 12, 2014, 09:35:52 | #19

Quote (RoboTrigger @ 12 November 2014 03:43) *
Upsetting to see this twisted from who's got the best idea into a popularity contest.

Anyway congratulations to the winners, Though next time I hope to see it judged by the CMs or something as... it is clear we cannot be trusted.
I totally agree. Fastest--thing shows exactly what is wrong with the contest. "why mad when a guildy won?" -- because the best entry should have won.

Also a bit disappointing Sabi is so straightforward, without shedding some light on what she thinks went wrong in the contest and how it'll be handled next time. But, on a brighter note. At least we had some kind of event, and the crossword following right after this event. It's nice to see Ankama do those kind of things, so keep them up, Sabi.

Kind regard,
-Blantuise

Thread : News  Preview message : #795697  Replies : 89  Views : 5124