Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

AsuraBrasilX's profile
Statistics
26 Posts (0.05 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté August 06, 2014, 16:55:05 | #1
I guess this problem is because they changed some features in the main questline, so it is like it was reseted for our characters... But isn't cool a quest that you can't complete...

So, my main character is with the same problem. I already have a nation, i also have changed my nation (paying 25,000 kamas)*, and it keeps showing that i have to choose a nation.

And not only that...

Zinit Quest has almost reseted, i was in the last level and when i came back to play, i had to do the first part again...
Yes, i have two Aquabrial Dofus in my Haven Bag. x.x

*I changed because of the buffs, but one week after that the clan member bonus from nations have changed for all the same (a waste of kamas).

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #760481  Replies : 2  Views : 197
posté August 06, 2014, 16:48:13 | #2
This happened with me and some friends too (one of my friends have Lumino dissapeared).

If you change your character and enter again will not solve, you will have to complete log out and after that log in again.
But i hope this bug didn't happen again.  

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #760480  Replies : 1  Views : 303
posté June 29, 2014, 15:15:56 | #3
Finally! I don't know why so many players are tlaking somehting like "I quiting", "unistalled" or "i lost my will to play".
Do you really think that changing it from p2p to f2p will make the game worse?

WAKFU is a FANTASTIC world, but unfortunately there are a lot of others free games that people look at because many of people doesn't want to pay to play. But, these people, if they start liking the game, they will open their hearts (wallets). That's the way.

Even this is a business act, this will not make the game worse. It's the opposite, they are announcing new Systems and Features for this change.

Are you afraid of bad guys in the game? People trading Kamas for Real money? Hackers? Ogrines making the game a p2w?
Relax, and see how it will flow.
Ankama doesn't want to destroy a great game like this that way, they have thaught a lot about that changes to make YOU, who PAID, SATISFIED (or not...).

I'm happy and i want to see how the world of twelve will be with a lot of players and the prisons with a lot of trolls.

Thread : News  Preview message : #750284  Replies : 303  Views : 16095
posté February 02, 2014, 01:49:10 | #4

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 01 February 2014 19:38) *

Quote (Cake-i-nator @ 01 February 2014 19:07) *
Please no. Auto aggro is horrible. I hate it and it should never have been a thing.

No more counting tiles, endless mazes of dodging mobs and no more dying because the giant lvl 800 mob happened to move towards you the second you took a step.

Good riddance!
But this sounds sooo awesome... Wakfu as it is is super tame and has no risks to take.

I still remember when in Beta the adult drhellers were freed in one of the mines... Everytime people would enter the mines, a switch would go off in their heads and they'd go hunt down that person. MAN that was so awesome!

I remember this too. I was a little Sac level 15 and was surprised by these Dhrellers. \o/

I like auto-aggro, but sometimes it get problematic, considering it is a end game feature i guess it doesn't have any problem to have this feature. xD

This post has been edited by AsuraBrasilX - February 02, 2014, 01:49:31.
Thread : News  Preview message : #673247  Replies : 31  Views : 1659
posté January 29, 2014, 13:56:27 | #5
I was crying about having to collect a lot of plants to make just an item, i hope this revamp make it better. I like too much the Craft part of the game.

Like a lot of people said before, 100% sucess rate is a must have. We would not level up our professions and collect resources to put all in risk.

I suppose these tools will be something easy to obtain. And PLEASE, make a system that EVERYONE can be a Craftsman, not only elite players! (gracefully, this didn't happen in the current system. But in some games, only elite players have a good profit of craft and i hate that)

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #668175  Replies : 87  Views : 6945
posté January 28, 2014, 14:03:39 | #6

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 28 January 2014 13:35) *
I can't access the beta server :/

-Rizarealm

It will open 2 pm GMT, 1 hour to wait yet. Here is more info about it:
Click here

Thread : News  Preview message : #670859  Replies : 43  Views : 3072
posté January 27, 2014, 21:17:24 | #7
The WakfuBeta Update stops to download everytime in 6% ~ 10%! ;-;

I guess it is a lot of people downloading it or did u guys aren't having trouble?

What time it will open? It's already 28/01 and i'm getting "Erro: Server Locked",
Sorry but i'm really anxious to see how the new Feca is. ;-;

This post has been edited by AsuraBrasilX - January 28, 2014, 04:39:35.
Thread : News  Preview message : #670431  Replies : 43  Views : 3072
posté January 19, 2014, 23:47:36 | #8
Shasha - The Shushuland's Gatekeeper \o/

Thread : News  Preview message : #666275  Replies : 140  Views : 3875
posté January 17, 2014, 20:00:00 | #9
Etuc - The Cute Shushu

Cycloshu - The One-Eyed Dimensionkeeper o.o

Thread : News  Preview message : #665295  Replies : 140  Views : 3875
posté July 14, 2013, 01:56:04 | #10

Quote (DaikoruArtwin @ 12 July 2013 06:10) *
I kinda agree too.

The Wakfu/Stasis system of old was really great. And I mean, where Wakfu was balance and Stasis was unbalance. I find it sad that they "simplified" by making Wakfu creation and Stasis, destruction. As if it wasn't simple enough, I still feel they pretty much just removed the charm of it. Well, at least, there is still one boss that technically appears on a stasis zone: the Celestial Gobball of Incarnam, thought it's only when Gobballs are constantly killed.

But there's more to that. I LOVED the old Auction House + Haven Bag system. I had LOTS of fun organizing my Haven-bag and welcoming people that would enter my shop, redirected from the Auction House. I'd spend lots of time organizing it, and so when someone entered and wanted a specific item, I would be able to redirect him to the right Display Window. But now, no one enters the Haven bags and admire all the effort we've put into it. They simply buy from outside and that's all. The Auction House isn't even linked anymore, it's just a remake of Dofus' system but with less space and less time. So if we're looking for a particular item and it's not in the Auction House, we got to look all the Haven Bags. One by one. Display Window by Display Window.

I miss these two features that made Wakfu a very charming game. At least, the ecology system still exists, if this was to be gone too, Wakfu would not be unique anymore.

About the Haven Bags, i miss this too, i noticed that the case of someone entering in you haven bag is really rare nowadays.
And more sad is having to search a item througout the haven-bags scattered around the nation/world >.<
I loved the old stuffs about this topic too.

Man, every time i step into the current Wakfu i notice one more thing that they abandoned/changed (and not for good, imo). :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #573851  Replies : 13  Views : 1220
posté July 12, 2013, 04:59:52 | #11

Quote (Neneko88 @ 11 July 2013 21:59) *
wakfu and stasis means nothing in a game called wakfu

I still don't understand why this not a priority.

This is why dofus does great and why wakfu is always question mark..You never know if the devs know what they want. They even said they were going to focus on wakfu and stasis in beta and never got around to it..

They gave dofus meaning..wouldn't it be nice if wakfu did something other than pretending like the ecosystem balance is actually a big part of wakfu. Everything is always balanced, you never see real wakfu or real stasis and even if you unbalance them the overpopulation or low population of something has the same effect.

Why can't the nations, government, or the clan members use this wakfu or stasis for something?

It would be easier to make a fun wakfu/stasis system than it would be to waste people's time with haven worlds. I like haven worlds but so many things like the nations, wakfu/stasis, and clan member were never completed..and these things are what actually make wakfu interesting. I really wanted to see a real sufokia or brakmar.

the calendar that's left isn't that great after august, all we can do is hope next year is better than this

Yeah, that's my point. Even the wakfu monsters that appears when the map are full stasis and the vice-versa doesn't happen anymore.
Well, i don't know how we can influeceate the devs in mind, but... Why are they abandoning these systems that makes the game so original and awesome?

I like Haven Worlds too, but this is just something to caught our attention temporaly. Only a Add-On, i guess.
After this is GvG, nice as well, but just one more thing that has in other games too.

If only they concentrate on the Wakfu's original systems (nation/wakfu)... i would play it forever! Hehe

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #572993  Replies : 13  Views : 1220
posté July 11, 2013, 19:07:11 | #12
What happened to some old stuff? I was on the first beta and now i come back and some cool stuff have disappeared.

About the Wakfu and Stasis;
I guess that this was the mainly part of the game, regarding that the name of the game is "Wakfu", but now it's just a thing to able you to go to some different islands... and you don't need a high percentage, just 30% and it's fine.
Wakfu and Stasis system was something that was like abandoned. :/
I guess that it can be revamped like giving some different bonus (like Wakfu giving Damage Resistance + BL and Stasis giving Damage+CH), regarding that the W/S weapons have completely disappeared.

Even the Gemlin doesn't change it's colour anymore, that's very sad. :/

The Wakfu/Stasis system was very well-done and now it's really abandoned. I remember maintaning the Monsters quantity to have some bosses on the map.

Well, the fault is of this nation thing. It's bad, but it doesn't changed the game to better, just covered the wakfu/stasis system. >.>

Other observation:

And the Candles? What happened to them? You can't light it anymore...
-----
Now, just for fun, someone have videos of some classes's old spells FX? A lot of them was more cool than the currently spells. \o\
-----

Going straight, the old wakfu, the wakfu that i knew was more funny than the wakfu of today.
Remington server have some players only in Bonta, the rest of the world is very empty! '-'
I believe that Ankama can make the game better.

IMO!

This post has been edited by AsuraBrasilX - July 11, 2013, 19:07:42.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #572781  Replies : 13  Views : 1220
posté July 08, 2013, 03:29:27 | #13
I bought Drheller set to use + some Golden Scarab while i was purchasing the another parts. Now i'm 53 with the complete Golden Scarab set, but i'll look forward for the Infernal set.

Thanks for your kindness and attention ^-^

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #571043  Replies : 7  Views : 1741
posté July 04, 2013, 18:08:41 | #14
The HW on the Amara server was very cheap. o.o

Thread : News  Preview message : #569609  Replies : 38  Views : 1909
posté July 02, 2013, 02:33:22 | #15
Map incorrect Information The map shows that have a Handyman's Workshop in the specified locaiton, but it is a Distillery spot.
Amakna - Fertilie Prairie

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #568123  Replies : 0  Views : 339
posté June 26, 2013, 17:55:24 | #16
We introduce you Bugen World, just kidding.
I want to know if the only way to grab a Haven World that was already sold in auction will be by buying it or will have a system to it come back to auction over time?

Thread : News  Preview message : #565833  Replies : 62  Views : 3062
posté June 26, 2013, 17:50:46 | #17

Quote (Shaleigh1 @ 26 June 2013 17:26) *

Quote (AsuraBrasilX @ 26 June 2013 17:04) *
The Haven Worlds's auctions will happen again in the same Haven World spot after how many time? 1 week?

Huh? Haven Worlds will be sold once in one spot. Then never again.

o.o
Seriously? Man, i guess i'll never get my hands on one then. :/

It'll not have any maintenance taxes to maintain your Haven World and when not paid the Haven World comes back to Auction?

Thread : News  Preview message : #565823  Replies : 26  Views : 1470
posté June 26, 2013, 17:04:55 | #18
The Haven Worlds's auctions will happen again in the same Haven World spot after how many time? 1 week?

Thread : News  Preview message : #565719  Replies : 26  Views : 1470
posté June 26, 2013, 03:29:47 | #19
Haven Bag Display Case Issue I repacked my display case inside my Haven Bag and when i tried to put it back it said that i can't because these type of item cannot be placed in Haven Worlds

This post has been edited by AsuraBrasilX - June 26, 2013, 03:30:24.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #565187  Replies : 2  Views : 285
posté June 25, 2013, 20:10:53 | #20
Some Glitches New:
Bonta - Bonta Ruins - a light from nowhere

Found on: Bonta - Kara - incorrect soil position i guess

And this another one is from some time ago: Bonta - Cania Swamp - black cell

If someone here have noticed others glithes like this, please post here.

This post has been edited by AsuraBrasilX - June 25, 2013, 20:44:25.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #564843  Replies : 0  Views : 334