I'm here again with some thoughts and ideas that could improve our gameplay. Currently we lack any kind of weapon usability and past level 100 abilities, they are rarely used by most classes, and I'd like to see it being changed. I know that in Dofus the weapons are way too needed, however my idea wouldn't make the game just like Dofus. My ideas are more oriented to make the past level 100 gameplay better and more enjoyable. In order to do that a few things would have to be done first:
- Higher diversity of Weapons.
- Addition of Guns (Rogues).
- Addition of Multipurpose Devices (Foggernaut).
Firstly, obviously we would need to have a better range of weapons since what I'm going to do is to restrict each class to use 2 types of weapons only.
The damage of all weapons remain the same, however, they can be changed by if a special weapon move is used.
- After reaching level 100 everyone learns 12 new abilities related to their class weapons. 6 for each weapon.
- After 100 everyone gets 6 skill points per level.
- All weapon skills require the same type of skill point as our active and passive abilities.
- All of them have 9 levels and consume the same point ratio as active abilities.
- Each move can only be done if the specified weapon type is equipped.
- There are 2 abilities per elementary branch per weapon type.
Class and Weapons
- Feca: 1 Handed Staff and 2 Handed Staff
- Osamodas: Hammer and Wand
- Enutrof: Shovel and Hammer
- Sram: Dagger and Bow
- Xelor: Hand and Hammer
- Ecaflip: Cards and 1 Handed Swords
- Eniripsa: Wand and 1 Handed Staff
- Iop: 1 Handed Sword and 2 Handed Sword
- Cra: Bow and Dagger
- Sadida: 1 Handed Staff and 2 Handed Staff
- Sacrier: 2 Handed Sword and Axe
- Pandawa: Axe and 2 Handed Staff
- Rogue: 2 handed Sword and Gun
- Masqueraider: Axe and Daggers
- Foggernaut: Devices and Hammers
Examples of Abilities and How they Work
- Abilities convert a % of the Weapon's damage into a different elementary damage.
(Enutrof) Shovel Blow:
- Requires a Shovel.
- Deals 60(110)% of Weapons Damage as Earth Damage.
- Pushes back 1 square.
- Close Combat.
- Single Target.
(Sram) Sneaking Shot:
- Requires a Bow.
- If Invisible: 110(220)% of Weapons Damage as Air Damage.
- Reveals the Sram.
- Single Target.
(Sadida) Bramble Scramble:
- Requires a 2 Handed Staff.
- Creates a Thorny Glyph in a Cone of Size 3 in front of the Sadida.
- Deals 25(70)% of Weapons Damage as Earth Damage.
- Requires a Gun
- Consumes MP in order to increase the Gun's base damage. +2(11)% Damage per MP.
- Deals 100% of Weapon's Damage as Fire.
(Guns are ''ranged daggers'', they have slightly lower base damage than daggers and cost 3 AP. Their range is middle, from 2 to 4).
(Sram) Poisoned Edge:
- Requires a Dagger
- Deals 60(110)% of Weapons Damage as Water Damage.
- 100% chance of inflicting Poisoned (-20% Resist, -6% HP)
- 1 Cast per turn.
That is it. Simple idea that could give a better motivation to our gaming life after level 100.
Thanks for reading
Please give your feedback.
This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - August 28, 2016, 16:02:59.