Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Pets
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-05-30
posté June 20, 2013, 14:02:42 | #1
Pets Make pets have full potential at lvl 0 or better yet, take their level away, leveling them is such a drag. I've been leveling my snoofle for over a month now yet it's only lvl 30+
Do you have any idea how much ore I've mined so far with half assed snoofle? By the time it gets to 50, my miner skill will be caped at 200.

:/

Larva Rangers * Member Since 2011-12-23
posté June 20, 2013, 14:11:03 | #2
Hp cat.
Gemlin.
2 init cats.
2 clawbots.
2 macawker.
2 dodge tofu.
Tofu.
Duck.
Krosmunster (e).
Spider.
Snoofle.

All at 50.

Crab.
Pig.
Crackler.
Snow cat.
Scara.
Puppy.

On their way. It's meant to take time and effort to get them up to good stats.
(Only 2 pets I lack are mechaspider and snow puppy. Not sure if I listed them all. So many.)

Didn't level a Schnek.

This post has been edited by Onesti - June 20, 2013, 14:12:13.
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-05-30
posté June 20, 2013, 15:55:37 | #3
I fed my snoofle with Clay....why don't you try it? except Krosmunster and Quaquak that only eating specific food all the pet have their food option like 3-4 food that it can eat and some is way easier to find.

if you want all pet to have max stat at the beginning. only fairly option I can think for is make them can be equip at specific lvl same as gear but still I don't think this is a good idea.

This post has been edited by TinyLaNorthio - June 20, 2013, 15:57:24.
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté June 21, 2013, 11:50:08 | #4

Quote (Mikutza @ 20 June 2013 14:02) *
Make pets have full potential at lvl 0 or better yet, take their level away, leveling them is such a drag. I've been leveling my snoofle for over a month now yet it's only lvl 30+
Do you have any idea how much ore I've mined so far with half assed snoofle? By the time it gets to 50, my miner skill will be caped at 200.

:/
Wakfu becomes more casual (i mean at its negative point) and P2W, what should we do? We need to thank lazy people like you. -__-;
I like Wakfu as it does now, grindy and time consuming. See no problem here. If you don't like grinding, better choose another game to play.

---
Pets lvl 50: 4 angora cats, quaquack, snoofle, lock cat. Currently leveling: 2 tofus, 2 heal cats, scara.