Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Tavern Mini Games
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2008-05-13
posté February 22, 2014, 03:29:59 | #1
Tavern Mini Games One of the sad things in Wakfu is that the taverns are so dead. There's no real motivation of going there at all while in most RPGs theyre so lively, full of people and quests.

My suggestion is to add a bunch of games (that involve or not Kama betting). This would make it interesting for gamblers earn some kamas.

The games can only be played when sitting on a chair. They need two players to be played.

• Dice games (predict if it's even or odd and other dice based games)
  • Card games (Poker, Blackjack)
  • Chess
  • Checkers
  • And many other games.
  • PvP betting: outside every tavern there could be a pvp battle arena. It is allowed one fight per arena and every fight in it is linked to a board where you can bet who wins the battle.
  • Krosmaster

This was a random idea I had, I don't know if it's good or not. Give your thoughts!

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - February 22, 2014, 03:30:57.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2010-01-13
posté February 22, 2014, 11:49:10 | #2
This would be awesome. Honestly I wish they would add more to the game besides more grinding. I mean imagine what they could do mini game wise. They could create some kind of sports mini game like blitz ball and each nation could have there own team/tournaments/etc. I know there is gobbowl and krozmaster but those are basically different games. So yeah, I support this suggestion lol.