Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

haven bag gems in wakfu shop?, wakfu shop request
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-10-02
posté March 16, 2012, 21:29:27 | #1
haven bag gems in wakfu shop? hello i was thinking lately.. is it posible that you add on wakfu shop some haven gems? for a fair prize of bountis (points, well idk the corect name) so that we could have a chance to get our haven bags some rooms? becus ingame the drop rate is almost imposible :/, so please im pretty sure many people would love to buy some haven bag gems xD,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well tell me what you think of the idea guys, and thanks for taking your time and reading this

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-12-04
posté March 16, 2012, 21:58:05 | #2
Let's buy more power folk.

posté March 16, 2012, 22:12:47 | #3
what do you mean with power,haven bag is like a house actualyo.o you can add a workshop... designing rooms, and 2 other rooms i don't remember.. its very usefull but the gems are too rare.. i didnt saw a single person so far with a gem or two. and so far the wiki says only royal tofu and gobbal drop them.. witch makes it even more rare, and im sure that many people would like to have in there bag a room or two.. to add more stalls or to add a workshop. or dressing room blablabla , else the stuff in cash shop for decoration is pretty mutch usseles.

This post has been edited by kilerama22 - March 16, 2012, 22:14:39.
posté March 16, 2012, 23:14:41 | #4
I'd prefer if they actually put them in the game again.
There isn't a single haven gem in any of the nation's auctions.

posté March 17, 2012, 05:07:07 | #5
They're in the game, they're just near-impossible to find.

At least if they were in the cash shop, you'd have an actual source, and they'd become available to more people (paying and nonpaying).

posté March 17, 2012, 05:38:28 | #6
i totaly agree they imposible to find. i didn't saw a single person with a haven bag gem, or even talking about one :/ i think puting them for a while in cash shop would be a good idea. don't you agree?

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-12-04
posté March 17, 2012, 06:17:25 | #7
No I don't agree. If they're rare the drop rate needs to be increased not make the game even further pay to win. It's bad enough people make kama selling cash shop weapons in a subscription game no need to add gems to the horrible thing.

posté March 17, 2012, 06:37:02 | #8
no no.. forgot to tell you xD i mean gems as. not trade able, if you know what i mean, so that you buy them but they are not for trading just for using by urself , i understand your comment.. the makabra stuf is way too mutch in the AH, so what about we get the haven bag gem (not for trade or sale)??

This post has been edited by kilerama22 - March 17, 2012, 06:45:22.
Short Strich * Member Since 2010-08-13
posté March 17, 2012, 08:44:39 | #9
ankama selected p2p not pay to win if they add haven gems to the store 50% of player will quit nuff said

This post has been edited by epicmanzor - March 17, 2012, 08:45:12.
posté March 17, 2012, 09:17:02 | #10
learn to read.. i said not for trade or sale. omg.. soulbound blabla, and why would they quit.. its a freaking housing system it doesnt efect the player stats or whatever -.-, after all the haven bag decoration in the cash shop is for no use if we have no gems rofl, what you are saying is in my eyes non sense, youre just ignorant lol, give it a dam chance and lets see what hapens. its not like its a freaking op weapon or a pet, its just haven bag space xD. so explain me why would players quit?
and deal with it.. the game was pay to win from the start.. since the rings and weapons came and pets, so if you whining about pay to win.. almost every mmo is pay to win my friend, the haven bag would give a little fun in the game becus of the housing system, + the deco stuff would be finally usefull as its siting there in the cahs shop for no reason, no gems.. no deco needed

posté March 17, 2012, 10:32:20 | #11

Quote (kilerama22 @ 17 March 2012 09:17) *
learn to read.. i said not for trade or sale. omg.. soulbound blabla, and why would they quit.. its a freaking housing system it doesnt efect the player stats or whatever -.-, after all the haven bag decoration in the cash shop is for no use if we have no gems rofl, what you are saying is in my eyes non sense, youre just ignorant lol, give it a dam chance and lets see what hapens. its not like its a freaking op weapon or a pet, its just haven bag space xD. so explain me why would players quit?
and deal with it.. the game was pay to win from the start.. since the rings and weapons came and pets, so if you whining about pay to win.. almost every mmo is pay to win my friend, the haven bag would give a little fun in the game becus of the housing system, + the deco stuff would be finally usefull as its siting there in the cahs shop for no reason, no gems.. no deco needed
first this is p2p ankama never said this will be pay 2 win garden gem isnt for decoration or crafting or merchant well deco is
a chance are u serious look what happened when they opened cash shop almost half of the players wanted to quit its not fair to add rare item for sale thats why their called rare

and deal with it.. the game was pay to win from the start.. since the rings and weapons came and pets, so if you whining about pay to win..
those weapons and pets are shit and u get a pet if u sub so... u gotta read dev talk

almost every mmo is pay to win my friend, the haven bag would give a little fun in the game becus of the housing system, + the deco stuff would be finally usefull as its siting there in the cahs shop for no reason, no gems.. no deco needed
only those mmo that suck the only thing i agree is adding deco gem in the shop not other gems oh if ur blind u can use ur deco stuff in the merchant room get some glasses maggot

posté March 17, 2012, 11:07:28 | #12
first of all the mercenaris room is extremly small and it isnt named the mercenaris room for no reason ok? 2nd: the pet is also sold ingame i got mine ingame ^^ same as weapon, 3rd: ure just mad becus u don't have that or mad becus u paid money and we bought it ingame off from people, anyways it would be nice to add gems or at least make the drop rate higher. pay to win? come on every mmo has stuff in shops.. deal with it ok? and shitty mmos are pay to win? nope i know many famous famous mmos that have also in item malls alot of pay to win stuff and are very popular. why would people quit becus of having gems in shop tho..
all i can say for you is: haters gona hate and i don't get it why you posting this if only hate comments come out of you, its usseles to argue with you so im just gona ignore you from now on xD

This post has been edited by kilerama22 - March 17, 2012, 11:09:44.
posté March 17, 2012, 11:23:52 | #13

Quote (kilerama22 @ 17 March 2012 11:07) *
first of all the mercenaris room is extremly small and it isnt named the mercenaris room for no reason ok? 2nd: the pet is also sold ingame i got mine ingame ^^ same as weapon, 3rd: ure just mad becus u don't have that or mad becus u paid money and we bought it ingame off from people, anyways it would be nice to add gems or at least make the drop rate higher. pay to win? come on every mmo has stuff in shops.. deal with it ok? and shitty mmos are pay to win? nope i know many famous famous mmos that have also in item malls alot of pay to win stuff and are very popular. why would people quit becus of having gems in shop tho..
all i can say for you is: haters gona hate and i don't get it why you posting this if only hate comments come out of you, its usseles to argue with you so im just gona ignore you from now on xD
this isnt pay 2 win god read the dev blog posts

3rd: ure just mad becus u don't have that or mad becus u paid money and we bought it ingame off from people,
learn to speak i never pay money to mmo that has many bugs

and shitty mmos are pay to win? nope i know many famous famous mmos that have also in item malls alot of pay to win stuff and are very popular. why would people quit becus of having gems in shop tho..
LoL is so famous but so shitty
why would people quit if theres a shop

all i can say rares will be rares and ankama wont add gems in the shop i dont think they wanna risk it nuff said

posté March 17, 2012, 11:38:29 | #14
just shut up and drop it ok? arguing with you is ussels same as you are,

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2011-03-16
posté March 17, 2012, 12:27:35 | #15
let's just make all drops ultra rare and add them all to the cash shop, instead of making it so that stuff like gems, drops at a reasonable amount.Want some gems? Cash shop. Want gobbal wool? Cash shop. Want Tofu feathers? Cash shop. Want clay? Cash shop.

Let's do it

This post has been edited by Firion-Corodix - March 17, 2012, 12:28:44.
posté March 17, 2012, 12:35:06 | #16
meh no but at least the drop rate could be higher, go ask around people if they know where to get a gem and if they got one.. everoyne would probably say: idk and no, why were they added to the game if its imposible to get them. i didn't saw a single person having a gem ^^ and ure just full of shit ok? you cant compere wool with a gem, lol.. wool = each kill u get it.. gem = 1% drop rate.. if theres even a drop rate for gem -.-, so shut up ok? and i was hoping u already did shut up but i guess u always have to get the last words huh.
trollololol? is that all you can do huh, if you don't have any good or positive opinion then shut the hell up ok? no one cares about your hating.and compering wool like i said with a gem that was never probably droped yet is just dumb,

This post has been edited by kilerama22 - March 17, 2012, 12:40:02.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2008-12-28
posté March 17, 2012, 12:54:34 | #17
This is something what they did with Dofus back 2-3 years ago, they made a guildalogem avainable for everyone to give it as a prize for dobbles. They ruined the small drop percentage. How special it was, when you had a guild.

It's a shame if they do it again on this game, cash shop or something very easy in-game...

posté March 17, 2012, 12:59:42 | #18

Quote (Firion-Corodix @ 17 March 2012 12:27) *
let's just make all drops ultra rare and add them all to the cash shop, instead of making it so that stuff like gems, drops at a reasonable amount.Want some gems? Cash shop. Want gobbal wool? Cash shop. Want Tofu feathers? Cash shop. Want clay? Cash shop.

Let's do it
ankama must hire this guy this is the best idea EVER!

posté March 17, 2012, 13:24:24 | #19
fine guys now that i think about it.. it kinda is a shitty idea :/ sorry for arguing the past 1h xD oh well but at least make the drop rate biger o.o

posté March 17, 2012, 13:37:19 | #20
why?? in gods name dont listen to this idea!!!

honestly why in the hell do you want this???

in my point of view i think its great that there are items realy hard to obtain.
the haven gems for example are the hardest to get and i do know people that obtained 1 or more before. (granted i havnt been that lucky yet)

you wont get my vote for this.