Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

services
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-07-26
posté November 24, 2012, 20:48:24 | #1
services - stat point / all point reset
- character appearance reset
- color change (like in dofus)

add these for sale on the ogrines page to help with the lack of quests and items to reset things from the past.

implement the first one and you'll make alot of profit ankama.

This post has been edited by IamReal - November 24, 2012, 20:49:07.
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-04-05
posté November 24, 2012, 21:24:17 | #2
It's like... they don't want to earn fast and ez money O.O
XD

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-06-28
posté November 24, 2012, 22:51:35 | #3
They won't add the first one because they said that they will not add things to the shop that give people an advantage.

They said they plan to add the others once the game is a bit more developed, remember it took them a while to add renaming.

Also Click here

posté November 24, 2012, 23:31:03 | #4

Quote (Spazturtle @ 24 November 2012 22:51) *
They won't add the first one because they said that they will not add things to the shop that give people an advantage.

They said they plan to add the others once the game is a bit more developed, remember it took them a while to add renaming.

Also Click here
Well I actually suggested the reset at certain levels so ppl can try out different things as the game develops. Now idk if they actually read it or someone else suggested it on the fr side ~o.o~
But yea, they actually read our suggestions.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-07-26
posté November 25, 2012, 02:03:06 | #5
that doesn't make any sense, how is it giving them a disadvantage if they messed up their build

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2010-11-29
posté November 25, 2012, 02:13:58 | #6
Allows players to easily bandwagon classes, for starters. By having a system where one is able to easily change classes at any given period of time, it does give them an unfair advantage when, for example, said class gets a game-breaking revamp which lets them dominate in PvP

posté November 25, 2012, 03:05:19 | #7

Quote (Jurikr @ 25 November 2012 02:13) *
Allows players to easily bandwagon classes, for starters. By having a system where one is able to easily change classes at any given period of time, it does give them an unfair advantage when, for example, said class gets a game-breaking revamp which lets them dominate in PvP
How is buying a restat an easy way to change builds? ppl bitch about the sub being expensive and I imagine the cost of a restat being somewhere near 3k OGs. Although dem' kids who rely on daddys wallet would still bitch so... you can't satisfy them all.

+They can do the exact same thing as the name change. Buying a restat with a 1month/3month (idk the cd of the namechange) cool down time.

By simply having this feature, even if the cd was 1 year, people would stop asking for it.
JUST BECAUSE IT'S SIMPLY THERE.

This post has been edited by Ryuujikyon - November 25, 2012, 03:06:47.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2010-11-29
posté November 26, 2012, 05:09:39 | #8

Quote (Ryuujikyon @ 25 November 2012 03:05) *

Quote (Jurikr @ 25 November 2012 02:13) *
How is buying a restat an easy way to change builds? ppl bitch about the sub being expensive and I imagine the cost of a restat being somewhere near 3k OGs. Although dem' kids who rely on daddys wallet would still bitch so... you can't satisfy them all.

+They can do the exact same thing as the name change. Buying a restat with a 1month/3month (idk the cd of the namechange) cool down time.

By simply having this feature, even if the cd was 1 year, people would stop asking for it.
JUST BECAUSE IT'S SIMPLY THERE.

From what I've seen in Dofus, and surely Wakfu as well, there is a large demographic of people who find no problem whatsoever in paying for features where they may benefit from it. I've seen plenty people buy subs for two of their accounts, and this is the problem.

Logically speaking, your statement supports my own: while it's true that most people would find it too expensive (and I am just assuming the cost of said restat to be high), you still do get that small minority of players who would, without hesitation, buy the restat, and it becomes gamebreaking when you have a very beneficial feature available only to those who are willing to empty their wallets for it, and in this respect Wakfu hasn't succumbed to the clutches of the "Pay to win" mindset that so many games have fallen to.

posté November 26, 2012, 19:48:40 | #9
Maka's already seem like a p2w element to me already.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-11-09
posté December 14, 2012, 22:31:55 | #10

Quote (Ryuujikyon @ 26 November 2012 19:48) *
Maka's already seem like a p2w element to me already.

Just stopping buy cuz I opend a similar topic tdy to say, I agree with the above ( even though makas level pretty slow or isit just me ??)

On the other hand, knowing that every three month a FREE restat to everybody is available, (like someone suggested above) will just live up the discussions and interest in finding new strategies and realy get to learn the game like you learn in live through mistakes. I can imagine ppl telling their friends.

"Hey look what I did, see how it works" and test out their builds knowing after a period of time they can retry and not have to:
- Buy new haven gems and dekos
- level hours and hours on professions and lvls
- earning new Kamas
- leech off of their friends.
- getting Zaaps etc. the list goes on and on.

And as long as this is available to ALL Players at the SAME time for FREE. I think thats still fair.

Cheers Yumi

This post has been edited by Maliccce - December 14, 2012, 22:32:13.