Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

ProphecysRage...'s profile
Statistics
44 Posts (0.06 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté July 22, 2015, 23:08:04 | #1

Quote (blackpropower @ 20 July 2015 18:59) *
The tournament will start at 18:00 pm on 25 of july
Is this server time?

Thread : Events  Preview message : #889799  Replies : 7  Views : 288
posté June 15, 2015, 23:04:16 | #2
I don't know why anyone has done this but.............
Enjoy my Fogger has he tries to be the woman he was made to be

(I wish I had the crafty elf costume :'( )

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #875857  Replies : 279  Views : 6071
posté June 06, 2015, 12:43:00 | #3

Quote (demonfoxassassin @ 05 June 2015 19:42) *
Also: my spell experience reallocation is constantly failing, for some reason.
I'm having the same problem

What I really don't like is that old fecas had a glyph and armor for every single spell, now its either a glyph or an armor for each spell and soon it will practically be nothing  

This post has been edited by ProphecysRager - June 06, 2015, 12:45:00.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #872286  Replies : 138  Views : 5930
posté June 05, 2015, 17:01:49 | #4
They are watching o.o 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #871903  Replies : 16  Views : 755
posté June 01, 2015, 14:39:50 | #5

Quote (akyl13 @ 01 June 2015 06:57) *

Quote (HerrManifestum @ 01 June 2015 01:15) *

Quote (Aacher @ 30 May 2015 11:36) *
Pm Meier, Piispa, Mat Calls, Jazza or Zoeduhu: we'll add you to the guild we're part of. Lots of people to meet there.

I see you chose xelor: good choice. I play xelor too.

(We're on Remington, btw)

I can't thank you all enough! I'm really happy. For the first time ever in this game, I felt I was part of it. Aacher contacted me out of nothing and now I'm part of a guild and got some good lot of questions solved! I never thought it'd be so fast, and I'm really glad and happy! And there had a lot of good, friendly responses of people willing to help a newbie like me! I'll be sure to remember every of those responses and if any people need my help (when I'll have advanced a bit into the game already, as I'm not much far really haha) I'll be there! Thanks again for all those responses! I'm really glad!!!
LOL Sounds like a Musketeers Guild Advertisement

Most of the 'Guild' only good at first day, after a weeks you will see they're true color.

I feel Akyl that is playing 'hard to get' and actually wants to join our Guild
But I would like to know what our 'true colours' are and how do you know since you've never joined......yet  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #869686  Replies : 25  Views : 1074
posté April 10, 2015, 17:19:04 | #6
R.I.P I brought the magmog pack a long time ago :c

Thread : News  Preview message : #849194  Replies : 31  Views : 2174
posté March 30, 2015, 01:50:56 | #7

Quote (HealingHotness @ 27 March 2015 21:36) *
Replace Osa's Earth spells with summons whose levels are equal to that spell, and whose damage in their element is based on the Osa's Earth damage and Earth final damage.

One example, one that I really think would be cool, is the StasiBlii, which is a Blii that deals Stasis damage.

He has 4 abilities. One is a melee single target attack. One is a teleport that has to be targeted next to an enemy and deals damage to all enemies in 1 range of the cell teleported to. The third is a 1 to 2 range linear ability that pulls them towards the StasiBlii. The fourth is a passive that causes all enemies to have reduced resists up to a certain amount each time they are hit.

All of the different Earth summons would have a different element of damage and 3 actives and a passive and would gain AP/MP at certain levels, etc.

Interesting idea, but how will it work with earth dragon Osa's?

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #844686  Replies : 82  Views : 5859
posté March 23, 2015, 14:56:14 | #8
Well like the classes that have been revamped recently (Panda, Sram, Iop and Cra) their elemental trees are able to work very well together as they give buffs in one tree to make another stronger. With Osa's, we also need our elemental trees to work with one another and with our summons and/or Dragon. So it could be something simple like Air branch focuses more on utility so it will have secondary effects that can be used when not in dragon form (like whip) also maybe add a spell that can make summons receive an added bonus if buffed by another branch. Fire branch could stay focused on damage and Earth branch could boost the resist of summons.

(Can't say too much as we don't want to make summons too OP ) #Ankama Balance

But anyway the idea is make branches contain spells that can be viable in one way or another.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #842541  Replies : 82  Views : 5859
posté March 17, 2015, 17:21:33 | #9
Forums is based on French time which is GMT+1

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #839922  Replies : 2  Views : 222
posté March 17, 2015, 11:58:56 | #10

Quote (AoKishin @ 17 March 2015 11:42) *
doesn't ogrines naturally vanish in some time back then?
Yup, there was a phase when they did that

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #839560  Replies : 12  Views : 716
posté March 17, 2015, 10:49:10 | #11

Quote (Gelgy @ 17 March 2015 00:33) *
Err. Black Hole does heal?

Anyway, I'd actually like to see having the gobgob on the field more rewarding, rather than removing it entirely. This would require some hefty changes to its mechanics, but that's what we're talking about anyway, isn't it?

EDIT:
Some simple ideas:
- Allow the Gobgob to be on the field at the same time as other summons.
- Make Gobup work while a Gobgob is on the field, let the Osa use the Gobgob as a remote source for the spell.
- Make Command spells able to target the Gobgob regardless of range or line of sight (like how Eliotropes can unsummon portals outside of the spell's range).
- Keep Gobgob heals inefficient for healing summons and the Osa, but improve the ratio for healing allies.
hmm could make Gobgob like Elio portals in terms of spells being cast from him, well I mean that for summons to be cast from Gobgob and its base range starts where ever Gobgob is located,

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #839525  Replies : 82  Views : 5859
posté March 16, 2015, 17:14:55 | #12
That's a lot of fixes o.o

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #839211  Replies : 87  Views : 5959
posté March 12, 2015, 12:32:08 | #13

Quote (LagrimaBendita @ 10 March 2015 16:34) *
Oh.... doesnt Psykosis work on Boss?
Psykosis does work on bosses, Infected flask applies gangrene which doesn't work on bosses

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #837855  Replies : 3  Views : 1417
posté March 12, 2015, 11:45:30 | #14
Here's a theme song for this thread

hmmm for my Heroes I'd have to say;

Stasified - For saving me against Xelor mobs XD (Although I had to heal him when he got pushed onto the Lapse glyphs )

Kirita - For making the game more entertaining with her input to the guild chat.

Zoeduhu + Meier - For not abusing me as much as they could be

Cluster Guild - For helping me out in my noob days

and Finally the biggest Hero that is always there for me - My Eni XD

(and there are some people I forgot :'( )

This post has been edited by ProphecysRager - March 12, 2015, 11:46:06.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #837850  Replies : 39  Views : 2443
posté March 08, 2015, 20:09:01 | #15
I got Silver Dynast and Villan Costume  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #836695  Replies : 44  Views : 4005
posté February 07, 2015, 21:46:01 | #16
@akyl13

First thing I would like to say is that I don't actually remember seeing under role of Ecologist that I need to organise events for people or any other Government role for that matter. I feel that it shouldn't always be up to the Government to do everything that people want and people should organise their own events and like with this Politics section there is also an Events section, so before unnecessarily insulting us by calling us a 'brain dead' guild (which is kind of impossible to live really if your brain is dead) please consider things that you as a player of Wakfu can do to improve the community instead of relying on the Government and then aggravating the old Government as it can put off other players from speaking to others or ultimately stop playing the game which is a nasty downside as we need more players.

Now moving onto your comment of Bonta still being boring, it is very hard to set up events that will be able to accommodate the very large level gap of players, meaning that a lot of events will always leave players out. Such as I did a small leeching event a while ago as because there was only 1 of me, I could only take up to 5 players at a time, so many players were left out. Also if we look at Bonta as a whole, there is not many things to do in the nation, yeah we could go somewhere else for events but that is actually making the other location more fun and not Bonta itself. We have Dragon Pig which would be a great event to get loads of players together so they can find groups which they can take on Dragon Pig, however, Dragon Pig is too high level and you have to be around level 123 (I could be wrong) to do it. There are other dungeons too but all have a level caps so no matter what events are held someone out there will get bored and will find Bonta a boring nation. Although the pvp event pretty much has a level 38 level cap as you need to be that level to participate in pvp, you will also have to go through the trouble of finding people that are close to your level so you are able to gain merit, it is a better idea than dungeon running but there is that limitation.

Ok moving onto your next comment, I was not actually making up any excuses. However as we all know pvp can always get out of hand a we eventually see people start to use it as a bullying system, so to avoid that we minimise the amount of pvp that goes on in the area, of course that would annoy some people that do want to pvp, but lower level players that are trying to level in places like thicket are getting aggro'd by higher levels and almost all the time the lower levels don't have their pvp on. This is why I suggested to Fhil about moving the pvp event to somewhere else so that if any 'bullies' do turn up then the lower levels in bonta will not be affected. Also just to confirm I do have an excuse for not doing an event or well thinking of one as such due to having a lot of College work to complete as it was the end of semester at the time, so I was really busy and not on as much. (Just my honest excuse I thought I needed to add)
Btw nice image of a guy cutting a tree branch and I know that you keep bringing up about how we are always "chopping down trees", however I wanted to clarify that we never have chance to chop then as we are always plant them due to eco-terrorists cutting them for kamas, apparently it's a good money making scheme as someone has told me. But on the good side it does give a nice amount of CP when planting masses as I did and your lumberjack level increases a lot.

Right moving on to your last comment, I just want to still again clarify that we do not know who Fastest thing is other than a fan of the Gov and Vice of the Government I was on and that they had put a good argument out at the time that I and everyone else was only agreeing with as the Gov before us was terrible and never did their duty (although this time they have turned over a new leaf and I am seeing a lot more bonuses up), not only that but they also didn't do any events and yet we are getting it in the neck for not doing on ourselves and this is not brought up until someone on the newer Gov tries to set one up. So I am taking it that you obviously are a fan of the new Government or actually one of them (it doesn't really matter), but I would like to say that we were not the only Government of Bonta over the years, there were others and which also did not do events and never got yelled at for it.

So just to summarise;

- It's not really the Governments job to organise events for everyone in my honest opinion,
- Events are hard to plan and do to involve everyone,
- I was busy irl and fixing eco took up so much time that I couldn't dungeon run or do events which is my honest excuse,
- Pvp can be a good idea to do as an event but can also get out of hand,
- We never chopped trees only planted (but we did chop the eco-terrorist population in Bonta)
- We were not the only one to not hold events and new Gov is doing well,
- And I really don't know who Fastest Thing is.
Thank you for reading this far and I hope that we can see eye to eye and sit down with some Bonta beer together XD

(P.S. I still don't know who Fastest-Thing is :/)
(P.P.S. I have written more than I expected o.o)

This post has been edited by ProphecysRager - February 07, 2015, 21:48:03.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #828250  Replies : 23  Views : 1740
posté February 04, 2015, 14:11:04 | #17
Back to the original topic, it would be best if you host the pvp event outside the nations if possible. Somewhere like Kelba where there isn't many people around but also it's easy to get to and there is a lot of space for it. This would free up the boats so people can go there without ultimate deadly lag :p

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - May 05, 2015, 02:15:26.
Reason for edit : [Forums Rules of Conduct:: Quote to Moderated Post]
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #827128  Replies : 23  Views : 1740
posté January 31, 2015, 03:01:12 | #18

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 30 January 2015 22:39) *
Idk about you, but I really think governors should always have their wings up.
The problem with that is we can't do dungeon runs or anything peacefully after fixing eco and killing eco-terrorists as people would like to kill us for merit. Also I don't want to be part of the PVP ranking but I must have my PVP on to be able to get rid of the eco-terrorists. What would make it easier if there was another pvp-like setting that doesn't give merit or anything but allows you to attack people like you could before pvp was implemented.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825727  Replies : 26  Views : 1229
posté January 25, 2015, 22:19:46 | #19
Me and my friend have this problem too, except he can sometimes get into the server on his Iop but once he tries to leave the respec room he gets a black screen and can't do anything :/

Thread : New Bugs  Preview message : #823923  Replies : 25  Views : 2693