Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

ProphecysRage...'s profile
Statistics
29 Posts (0.05 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté February 07, 2015, 21:46:01 | #1
@akyl13

First thing I would like to say is that I don't actually remember seeing under role of Ecologist that I need to organise events for people or any other Government role for that matter. I feel that it shouldn't always be up to the Government to do everything that people want and people should organise their own events and like with this Politics section there is also an Events section, so before unnecessarily insulting us by calling us a 'brain dead' guild (which is kind of impossible to live really if your brain is dead) please consider things that you as a player of Wakfu can do to improve the community instead of relying on the Government and then aggravating the old Government as it can put off other players from speaking to others or ultimately stop playing the game which is a nasty downside as we need more players.

Now moving onto your comment of Bonta still being boring, it is very hard to set up events that will be able to accommodate the very large level gap of players, meaning that a lot of events will always leave players out. Such as I did a small leeching event a while ago as because there was only 1 of me, I could only take up to 5 players at a time, so many players were left out. Also if we look at Bonta as a whole, there is not many things to do in the nation, yeah we could go somewhere else for events but that is actually making the other location more fun and not Bonta itself. We have Dragon Pig which would be a great event to get loads of players together so they can find groups which they can take on Dragon Pig, however, Dragon Pig is too high level and you have to be around level 123 (I could be wrong) to do it. There are other dungeons too but all have a level caps so no matter what events are held someone out there will get bored and will find Bonta a boring nation. Although the pvp event pretty much has a level 38 level cap as you need to be that level to participate in pvp, you will also have to go through the trouble of finding people that are close to your level so you are able to gain merit, it is a better idea than dungeon running but there is that limitation.

Ok moving onto your next comment, I was not actually making up any excuses. However as we all know pvp can always get out of hand a we eventually see people start to use it as a bullying system, so to avoid that we minimise the amount of pvp that goes on in the area, of course that would annoy some people that do want to pvp, but lower level players that are trying to level in places like thicket are getting aggro'd by higher levels and almost all the time the lower levels don't have their pvp on. This is why I suggested to Fhil about moving the pvp event to somewhere else so that if any 'bullies' do turn up then the lower levels in bonta will not be affected. Also just to confirm I do have an excuse for not doing an event or well thinking of one as such due to having a lot of College work to complete as it was the end of semester at the time, so I was really busy and not on as much. (Just my honest excuse I thought I needed to add)
Btw nice image of a guy cutting a tree branch and I know that you keep bringing up about how we are always "chopping down trees", however I wanted to clarify that we never have chance to chop then as we are always plant them due to eco-terrorists cutting them for kamas, apparently it's a good money making scheme as someone has told me. But on the good side it does give a nice amount of CP when planting masses as I did and your lumberjack level increases a lot.

Right moving on to your last comment, I just want to still again clarify that we do not know who Fastest thing is other than a fan of the Gov and Vice of the Government I was on and that they had put a good argument out at the time that I and everyone else was only agreeing with as the Gov before us was terrible and never did their duty (although this time they have turned over a new leaf and I am seeing a lot more bonuses up), not only that but they also didn't do any events and yet we are getting it in the neck for not doing on ourselves and this is not brought up until someone on the newer Gov tries to set one up. So I am taking it that you obviously are a fan of the new Government or actually one of them (it doesn't really matter), but I would like to say that we were not the only Government of Bonta over the years, there were others and which also did not do events and never got yelled at for it.

So just to summarise;

- It's not really the Governments job to organise events for everyone in my honest opinion,
- Events are hard to plan and do to involve everyone,
- I was busy irl and fixing eco took up so much time that I couldn't dungeon run or do events which is my honest excuse,
- Pvp can be a good idea to do as an event but can also get out of hand,
- We never chopped trees only planted (but we did chop the eco-terrorist population in Bonta)
- We were not the only one to not hold events and new Gov is doing well,
- And I really don't know who Fastest Thing is.
Thank you for reading this far and I hope that we can see eye to eye and sit down with some Bonta beer together XD

(P.S. I still don't know who Fastest-Thing is :/)
(P.P.S. I have written more than I expected o.o)

This post has been edited by ProphecysRager - February 07, 2015, 21:48:03.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #828250  Replies : 21  Views : 938
posté February 04, 2015, 14:11:04 | #2

Quote (XjumperX @ 04 February 2015 00:39) *

Quote (Matty-Ragez @ 03 February 2015 20:23) *
Yeaaaah have you seen how butt hurt people get from PVP? also this just gives Brakmar more reason to aggro players at the boats and can you guarantee that people will not use their alts to make the fights unfair?

Maybe a pvp tournament or regular event will mean less attacks as people will be able to get merit and their fix of pvp from them. I think Fhil didn't want alts as it's not as fun if a team is made up of just one person but of course there's no way to stop someone (short of knowing their alts/banning them from the event). It's supposed to be a fun event so hopefully people will abide by the rules.

As I have already said, I feel it is unfair that someone is trying to put on an event for the benefit of others and yet everyone is just complaining without even making a suggestion of how to improve the suggestions or an event they would like.

-Old Jumper
-Governor of Brakmar
(commenting on main now since it offends some people)

Back to the original topic, it would be best if you host the pvp event outside the nations if possible. Somewhere like Kelba where there isn't many people around but also it's easy to get to and there is a lot of space for it. This would free up the boats so people can go there without ultimate deadly lag :p

This post has been edited by ProphecysRager - February 04, 2015, 14:11:43.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #827128  Replies : 21  Views : 938
posté January 31, 2015, 03:01:12 | #3

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 30 January 2015 22:39) *
Idk about you, but I really think governors should always have their wings up.
The problem with that is we can't do dungeon runs or anything peacefully after fixing eco and killing eco-terrorists as people would like to kill us for merit. Also I don't want to be part of the PVP ranking but I must have my PVP on to be able to get rid of the eco-terrorists. What would make it easier if there was another pvp-like setting that doesn't give merit or anything but allows you to attack people like you could before pvp was implemented.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825727  Replies : 26  Views : 925
posté January 25, 2015, 22:19:46 | #4
Me and my friend have this problem too, except he can sometimes get into the server on his Iop but once he tries to leave the respec room he gets a black screen and can't do anything :/

Thread : New Bugs  Preview message : #823923  Replies : 16  Views : 1124
posté January 25, 2015, 21:22:53 | #5
I can't log into the beta server all i get is our friend the forever spinning cog -,-

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823908  Replies : 2  Views : 203
posté January 20, 2015, 17:13:24 | #6
lol, i love how this is called an 'handbook' sounds like something that all Osa's should carry around in their pocket and pull out every time they encounter a problem.

But really this is a good guide and is helpful to all Osa's old and new

Quick question: Will you be adding items (mainly epics and relics) that you'd recommend for Osa's to build with? because different item combinations can match the way someone likes to play Osa's. (aoe dmg for mainly fire Osa's, single dange for mainly air Osa's .etc.)

- Mat Calls (fellow Osa )

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #821927  Replies : 16  Views : 2948
posté January 11, 2015, 15:23:19 | #7
thanks

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #819120  Replies : 2  Views : 251
posté January 11, 2015, 15:12:59 | #8
Where have the Restat scrolls gone? Is anyone else having the problem of not being able to find the restat scrolls on the website boutique and the in game shop? I can't find them anywhere. :s

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #819117  Replies : 2  Views : 251
posté January 09, 2015, 20:53:49 | #9
Someone has seen the bonta eco fixed? ha nice joke what's the next one?

Seriously Marie needs to step down or pick a new Gov (ecologist mainly) because some people want these bonuses and there are other people that will work for these bonuses *hint* Zo and Meier *hint*.

And no i am not speaking out just for Zo and Meier because they are in the same guild, but because I have seen them work so hard for a good eco-system and enjoyed working along side them.

Hope you enjoyed my small rant.

Love Mat Calls -Past Ecologist for Zo and Cloudi-

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #818748  Replies : 38  Views : 10316
posté January 09, 2015, 01:07:36 | #10
I think there's no difference between the normal Osamodas powder and the fortune version since they both say they heal 1hp, probably same with the kibble. But still thank Ankama for the freebies  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #818529  Replies : 19  Views : 951
posté January 06, 2015, 16:28:02 | #11
Yay a pointless post just as all the characters are starting to get revamps. Of course srams are going to be top since they are most updated with Pandas.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #817854  Replies : 99  Views : 3930
posté December 25, 2014, 00:46:20 | #12

Quote (Xtreeeem @ 25 December 2014 00:39) *
Ahaha, I wanted Father Whupper but alas, I can be happy with the Boohemoth because I hadn't had it... Now to sell it quickly before it drops price ridiculously in the market.

But why would anyone want to buy one, when they can get it for free just from opening the advent calender :s

Anyways Mewwy Kwismas

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #814657  Replies : 122  Views : 4230
posté December 25, 2014, 00:19:01 | #13
I agree, this final 'gift' was very disappointing especially due to the fact I already own one and I can't just simply sell it since they will drop in price.

Anyways Mewwy Kwismas evewyone!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #814642  Replies : 122  Views : 4230
posté December 11, 2014, 16:37:41 | #14
No, they're not tradable. However, people can gift them off the boutique by using ogrines (this is why you see people asking to buy them it's pretty much a trade of kamas and ogrines), but this is where people are scammed a lot.
It's better to either do the quest and get it free or buy it yourself from the boutique or get someone who you absolutely trust to gift you one with their ogrines.

This post has been edited by ProphecysRager - December 11, 2014, 16:38:40.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #807608  Replies : 7  Views : 462
posté December 11, 2014, 16:15:46 | #15
4000 Orgines as shown in the shop or you could grind and drop everything for the quest from Jonk for free.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #807603  Replies : 7  Views : 462
posté December 08, 2014, 16:03:04 | #16

Quote (Element @ 08 December 2014 16:02) *
Be a Rogue, Firewall is your BFF
Yup, especially with protection from viruses :p

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #806127  Replies : 14  Views : 636
posté December 05, 2014, 20:20:22 | #17
when is this revamp?

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #805183  Replies : 54  Views : 3347
posté July 18, 2014, 23:24:07 | #18
WTB Ekarina's Hammer hey guys,

I would like to buy Eskarina's hammer, please contact me either by Ankabox or PM me IG (if my pm's will work)

My IGN is Mat Calls

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #755127  Replies : 0  Views : 101